Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Women Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
5. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
6. Adventure of a Lady in China, Ladakh and Kashmir / Hervey
7. After Patriarchy: Feminist Transformation of the World Religions / Cooey, Paula M. & et. al. (Eds.)
8. Ageing in Women: A Study in North-East India / Devi, S. Dayabati & Bagga, Amrita
9. Anger, Laughter ans Silence: Feminism and Literature / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
10. Anita Desai's Female Protagonists / Sali, Sudhakar, T.
11. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
12. Arms and the Woman / Menon, Deepti
13. Articulating Gender: An Anthology Presented of Professor Shrin Kudchedkar / Bhelande, Anjali & Pandurang, Mala (Eds.)
14. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
15. Arunachal Women and Education / Mibang, T. & Abraham, P.T. (Drs.)
16. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
17. Assamese Women in Indian Independence Movement / Pathak, Guptajit
18. Atrocities against Women / Neshla
19. Atrocities on Indian Women / Chakraborty, D.
20. Aurat: Asmita aur Yathaarth / Rawat, Gyanendra
21. Ayurveda for Child Health Care / Kulkarni, P.H. (Prof.) (Dr.)
22. Ayurveda for Women / Kulkarni, P.H. (Dr.)
23. Ayurveda for Women: A Guide to Vitality and Health / Svoboda, Robert E. (Dr.)
24. B.R. Ambedkar on Federalism, Ethnicity and Gender Justice / Khan, N.H.
25. Bal Vikas Manovigyan ke Mool Tatva (Fundamentals of Psychology of Child Development) / Chaube, S.P.
26. The Banishment of Seeta / Dhar, Aarttee Kaul
27. Barriers for Women in Computing / Sharma, K.K.
28. Behind the Veil: Representation of Muslim Women in Indian Writings in English 1950-2000 / Kidwai, A.R. (Ed.)
29." Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretation of the Qur'an / Barlas, Asma
30. The Better Half: Mothers, Sisters, Wives & Homemakers / Karmakar, Sumati
31. Between Femininity and Feminism: Colonial and Postcolonial Perspecties on Care / Mahadevan, Kanchan
32. Beyond the Threshold: Indian Women on the Move / Mangala, C.N.
33. Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Evam Sashaktikaran / Rahmani, Sbiha
34. Bharatiya Nari: Vartman Samasyaen Aur Bhavi Samadhan / Tiwari, R.P. & Shukla, D.P.
35. Bindings of Womanhood / Arora, Asha
36. Biography of World Great Women / Sumanlata
37. Black Feminist Fiction: A March towards Liberation / Kulkarni, Harihar
38. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
39. Buddhist Women Across Cultures: Realizations / Tsomo, Karma Lekshe (Ed.)
40. The Buddhist Women of North-East India and South-West China / Alam, Jayanti
41. Cabbages on the Bloom: Women's Body and Space in the Sub-Continental Fiction / Mishra, Binod & Purohit, Kalpana
42. Can You Listen to a Women: A Man's Journey to the Heart / Forsee, David
43. Capability of Elected Women Representatives on Gender Issues / Joseph, Vanishree
44. Capturing Women's Work / Dutta, Mondira
45. Career Women and Work Life Balance / Revathy, B. & Geetha, C. (Drs.)
46. The Challenges of Parenting: Implications of Maternal Employment for Psychological Development of the Child / Mathur, Kiran
47. Challenges of Women Empowerment / Bakshi, R.K.
48. Change in the Life Style Among Iranian Urban Women / Poshti, Marzieh Gorji & Kurane, Anjali
49. Changing Faces of Women in Indian Writing in English / Khan, M.Q. (Ed.)
50. Changing Gender Equation / Kikhi, Kedilezo & Kikhi, Narola Dangti
51. The Changing Half: A Study of Indian Muslim Women / Hussain, Sabiha
52. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
53. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
54. Changing Status of Women / Nagaich, Sangeeta
55. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
56. Changing Status of Women in North Eastern States / Lalneihzovi
57. Child Abuse / Pillai, M.G.
58. Child Abuse and Exploitation: Some Reflections / Chakraborty, Sudip
59. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
60. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
61. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
62. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
63. Child Care / Bhargav, Priya & Chand, Tara
64. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
65. Child Development and Disability: Causes Consequences and Assessment / Kanbai, Prachi
66. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
67. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
68. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
69. Child Development in India: Health Welfare & Management; 2 Volumes / Kumar, R.
70. Child Development; 3 Volumes / Mittal, Sujata (Dr.)
71. Child Education / Sharma, B.M. (Ed.)
72. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
73. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
74. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
75. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
76. Child Nutrition / Sharma, Niraja
77. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
78. Child Psychology / Chakravorty, Madhumita
79. Child Psychology / Mahmud, Jafar
80. Child Psychology / Sharma, Ram Nath & Sharma, Rachna
81. Child Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
82. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
83. Child Survival and Safe Motherhood: Experiences from India / Negi, B.S.
84. Child Welfare and Development / Bakshi, S.R. & Bala, Kiran (Eds.)
85. Childbirth and Postnatal Care: Management of Critical Care, Miscarriages and Diseases / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
86. Childhood and Puberty: Feeding Practices, Medical Care and Growth Problems / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
87. Children and the Human Rights / Khanna, S.K.
88. The Children of India: Written for the children of England / by one of their friends (A.W. Marston) / Marston, Annie Westland
89. The Children of the Lion / Gibson, Ashley
90. Children's Games / Singh, Yadvinder
91. Children's Rights: Laws, Policies and Practice / Pandey, P.K.
92. Clinical Approach to Promotion of Entrepreneurship Among Women / Setty, E.D.
93. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
94. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
95. Committees and Commissions on Women Education / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M. (Eds.)
96. Communal Riots and Women Victims / Gokilavani, S. & Suba, S.
97. Communication and Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Policy Insights from India; 2 Volumes / Prasad, Kiran (Ed.)
98. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
99. Communication Technologies and Women Empowerment / Stephen, Anita
100. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
101. Comparative State Feminism / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
102. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
103. Conditioning and Empowerment of Women / Mukherjee, Asha & et. al.
104. Conditions of Visibility: Writings on Photography in Contemporary India; (Gender Culture Politics) / Srivatsan, R.
105. Constitutional Equality and the Women's Right / Trivedi, B.R.
106. Contemporary Indian Women: Collected Works; 6 Volumes / Dharam, Vir & Kamlesh Mahajan (Eds.)
107. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
108. Contribution of Women to Vedic Culture / Ghosh, Ila (Prof.)
109. Crime Against Women / Ashraf, Nehal
110. Crime Against Women / Giri, P.K.
111. Crime Against Women / Sharma, O.C.
112. Crime Against Women / Vashistha, Sarita (Prof.)
113. Crime Against Women / Veer, Udai
114. Crime Against Women and Police; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
115. Crime Against Working Women / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
116. Crime and Violence Against Dalit Women / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
117. Crime and Violence Against Women / Bist, M.S.
118. Crime and Women / Dastidar, Ruchi Ghosh (Ed.)
119. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
120. Critical Response to Feminism / Mishra, Binod
121. Culture Gender and Gender Discrimination: Caste Hindus and Tribals / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
122. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
123. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
124. Dalit and Backward Women / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
125. Dalit and Backward Women / Sinha, Rakesh K.
126. Dalit Women and Globalisation in 21st Century / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
127. Dalit Women and Human Rights / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
128. Dalit Women and Panchayati Raj / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
129. Dalit Women on the Move: The Bihar Scenario / Sachchidananda & Kumar, Niraj
130. Dalit Women: Fear and Discrimination / Anand, Meena (Dr.)
131. Dalit Women: Issues and Perspectives / Rajawat, Mamta
132. Dalit Women: Socio-Economic Status and Issues / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
133. The Danger of Gender: Caste Class and Gender in Contemporary Indian Women's Writing / Nubile, Clara
134. Daughter of Vitasta: A History of Kashmir Women from Early times to Present Day / Bazaz, Prem Nath
135. Daughters of the Earth: Women and Land in Uttar Pradesh / Jassal, Smita Tewari
136. Death by Fire, Sati, Dowry Deaths and Female Infanticide in Modern India / Sen, Mala
137. Decentralised Governance, Regional Development and Women Expowerment / Nautiyal, Annpurna & Bourai, Himanshu
138. De-Eroticizing Assault: Essays on Modesty, Honour and Power / Kannabiran, Kalpana & Kannabiran, Vasanth
139. Demedicalizing: Women's Health; 2 Volumes / Singh, Amarjeet (Ed.)
140. Democratization and Women's Grassroots Movements / Bystydzienski, Jill M. & Sekhon, Joti (Eds.)
141. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
142. Deprived Devis: Women's Unequal Status In Society / Giri, V. Mohani
143. Desi Dreams: Indian Immigrant Women Build Lives Across Two Worlds / Das, Ashidhara
144. Devadasi System in India / Panjrath, Shashi & Ralhan, O.P.
145. Devadasi System in India: A Changing Scenario / Nirmalkar, Sanjeev Kumar B.
146. Devadasi: Dancing Damsel / Goswami, Kali Prasad
147. Devadasis: Ancient to Modern / Jamanadas, K.
148. Devaradiyars: Temple Women in Tamil Country / Saroja, S.
149. Devdasis in South India: A Journey from Sacred to a Profane Spaces / Jeevanandam, S. & Pande, Rekha
150. Developing Women and Children in India / Kumar, Ashok (Ed.)
151. Development has a Woman's Face: Insights from within the UN / Ahoojapatel, Krishna
152. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
153. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
154. Development of Women Entrepreneurship in India: Problems and Prospects / Lakshmi, C. Swarajya (Ed.)
155. Development of Women in Modern India; 3 Volumes / Vats, S. & Mudgal, Shakuntala (Eds.)
156. Development of Women: Challenges and Response / Mahapatra, Subhasini
157. Development of Women; An Assessment; / Roy, Ashine
158. The Development of Women's Education in India: A Collection of Documents, 1850-1920 / Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & et. al. (Eds.)
159. Development, Ethnicity and Gender / Nongbri, T.
160. Development, Gender & Diaspora: Context of Globalisation / Judge, P.S.
161. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
162. The Dilemma of Working Women Hostellers: With Special Reference to Maharashtra / Chauhan, Indira
163. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
164. Dimensions of Female Sex-Ratio Inter State Variations in India: Issues and Challenges / Venkateswarlu, A.; Reddy, A. Vinayak; Bhaskar, G.; Yadagiracharyulu, M. & RadhaKrishna, S.
165. Dimensions of Indian Womanhood; 3 Volumes / Agrawal, C.M. (Ed.)
166. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
167. Dimensions of Women Exploitation / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Ed.)
168. Disaster and Gender: Impact of Super Cyclone on Life and Livelihood of Women / Swain, Mamta; Swain, Mrutyunjay & Sahoo, Ranju Hasini
169. Discrimination Against Women / Kumar, Raj
170. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
171. Divine Prostitution / Singh, Nagendra K.
172. Divorce and Muslim Women / Mohinuddin, S.A.H.
173. Divorce and Remarrige among Muslims in India / Ahmad, Imtiaz (Ed.)
174. Divorced Women: Socio-Psychological Problems / Devi, Usha R.
175. Domestic Violence against Women / Goel, Shashi
176. Domestic Violence Against Women / Nawal, Nitu & Sharma, R.K.
177. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
178. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Protection Legislative and Judicial Aspects / Nawal, Nitu & Sharma, R.K.
179. Domestic Voilecne Against Women in Indian Society: Problem and Prospects / Naidu, Y. Gurappa
180. Domestic Woman-Workers in India / Prakasam, Seepana
181. Dowry and Protection to Married Women / Diwan, Paras & Diwan, Peeyushi
182. Drudgery of the Hill Women / Pande, P.N.
183. Drug Abuse Among Working Children / Veeraraghavan, Vimala (1936)
184. Dynamics of Gender Planning and Population / Datta, K.B. (Ed.)
185. Dynamics of Women Development / Sharma, Nirmala
186. Dynamics of Women Empowerment / Kumari, Sumitra
187. Dynamics of Women Leadership / Joshi, H.G.
188. Early Childhood Care and Education / Mishra, R.C.
189. Early Childhood Care and Education / Rao, V.K.
190. Early Childhood Care and Education / Shukla, R.P.
191. Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) / Mohanty, B. & et. al.
192. Early Childhood Education / Siddiqui Mujibul Hasan
193. Early Childhood Education / Verma, Mahesh
194. Early Midlife and Women's Health: Burdens, Pre-menopausal Problems and Wellness / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
195. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes & Consequences / Dinesh, B. M.
196. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
197. Economic Development and Role of Indian Women / Harish
198. Economic Development and Status of Women in India: The Case of Haryana / Madan, Sonu
199. Economic Participation of Women / Gupta, Mukta
200. Economic Value of Children and Fertility / Babu, K. Venkatesh & et. al.
201. Educated Unemployed Women in India / Mittal, Mukta
202. Education and Socio-Economic Perspective of Women Development and Empowerment / Goel, Aruna
203. Education for Women's Empowerment: Gender-Positive Initiatives in Pace-setting Women's Colleges / Indiresan, Jaya
204. Education of Children with Special Needs / Sahu, Sachindra Mohan
205. Education of Handicapped Children: Problems and Solutions / Prasad, Janardan & Prakash, Ravi
206. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
207. Education, Employment and Empowering Women / Bhuimali, Anil (Ed.)
208. Education, Work and Women / Rehman, M.M.
209. Educational Development of Slum Women / Dash, Kishori
210. The Effects of Mother's Marital Adjustment on Self-Esteem and Personality Development / Mehta, P.N.
211. Elderly Women in Megapolis: Status and Adjustment / Panda, Archana Kaushik
212. Elderly Women: A Study of the Unorganised Sector / Gowri, R. Geetha; Reddy, P.J. & Rani, D. Usha
213. Elected Women Representatives and Empowerment / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
214. Elite Women of India / Mohapatra, Padmalaya & et. al.
215. Emancipation and Empowerment of Women / Mohini, Giri V.
216. Emergence of Elite Women in Politics / Shirur, Sunanda S.
217. Emergence of Feminism Among Indian Muslim Women 1920-1947 / Ali, Azra Asghar
218. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
219. Emerging Issues in Empowerment of Women / Pandey, A.K. (Ed.)
220. Emerging Pattern of Rural Women Leadership in India / Rani, A. Ceiline
221. Eminent Women Administrators / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
222. Eminent Women Artists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
223. Eminent Women Educationists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K
224. Eminent Women in Sports / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
225. Eminent Women in the Mahabharata; 2 Volumes / Bhawalkar, Vanamala
226. Eminent Women Politicians / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
227. Eminent Women Scientists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
228. Eminent Women Writers / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
229. Empowering Dalit Women / Singh, Bharat
230. Empowering Dalit Women / Singh, Bharat
231. Empowering Rural Women / Meena, O.P.
232. Empowering Rural Women / Minakshi & Mehta, Sudarshan
233. Empowering Rural Women through Self Help Groups / Manga, B.V.L.A.
234. Empowering Rural Women: Issues Opportunities and Approaches / Samanta, R.K.
235. Empowering Rural Women: Through Dairy Cooperative / Rao, V.M.
236. Empowering the Indian Women / Kapur, Promilla (Comp. & Ed.)
237. Empowering Women / Kumar, Arun
238. Empowering Women for Sustainable Development / Devasia, Leelamma
239. Empowering Women through Better Healthcare and Nutrition in Developing Countries / Sharma, Sheel & Atero, Angella Atwaru (Eds.)
240. Empowerment of Adolescent Girls in India: Perspectives Issues and Approaches / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar; Pandey, Shiv Pujan & Singh, Atul Pratap
241. Empowerment of Peasant Women / Choudhary, J.N. & Choudhary, Sangeeta
242. Empowerment of Rural Women in India / Thakur, S.K. (Dr.)
243. Empowerment of Rural Women Labour Force / Sudhir, M.A. & Balakrishnan, A.
244. Empowerment of Rural Women Through Self Help Groups / Suguna, B. (Dr.)
245. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
246. Empowerment of Rural Women: Issues and Opportunities / Chaudhary, Anita
247. Empowerment of Scheduled Caste Women: Through Self-Help Groups / Singh, S.K. & Pandey, S.P.
248. Empowerment of SCs, STs and Women in Panchayati Raj Institutions / Bhat, K.S. & Ravi, R. Venkata
249. Empowerment of Widows: A Three Generation Study / Malathi, K.
250. Empowerment of Women / Kumari, Madhu (Dr.)
251. Empowerment of Women / Nirmala, J. & Varadarajan, Dhulasi Birundha
252. Empowerment of Women / Shanthi, K.
253. Empowerment of Women and Ecological Development / Reddy, A. Ranga (Dr.)
254. Empowerment of Women and Girl Child / Bishnoi, Anupama; Dahiya, Manju & Grover, Indu
255. Empowerment of Women and Rural Development / Kumari, Indira Y. & Rao, B. Sambasiva
256. Empowerment of Women and Self Help Groups / Usha, Pitta
257. Empowerment of Women in India / Rao, M. Koteswara
258. Empowerment of Women in India / Singh, Arun K.
259. Empowerment of Women in India / Sreelakshmamma, K.
260. Empowerment of Women in India: Social, Economical and Political / Ganesamurthy, V.S. (Ed.)
261. Empowerment of Women in North East India: Socio-Economic Perspectives / Singh, Harendra & Zorema, J. (Eds.)
262. Empowerment of Women in Urban Administration / Singh, U.B.
263. Empowerment of Women Through Entrepreneurship / Rathakrishnan, L.
264. Empowerment of Women through Political Participation: A Study of Women Political Participation in Bihar / Sinha, Niroj
265. Empowerment of Women Through Self Help Groups / Sreeramulu, G.
266. Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Systems for Gender Justice / Parvin, M. Razia
267. Empowerment of Women: The Impact of Employment / K.D., Sr. Rosa (Dr.)
268. Empowerment of Women; 2 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
269. Empowerment of Women; 3 Volumes / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Prof.)
270. Encyclopaedia of Child & Family Welfare; 6 Volumes / Devi, Laxmi & et. al.
271. Encyclopaedia of Child and Primary Education Development; 3 Volumes / Yadav, K.P. & Sundram, Malti
272. Encyclopaedia of Child Care, Welfare and Guidance; 2 Volumes / Wadhwa, Vijaya
273. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 4 Volumes / Kanhai, Prachi
274. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 5 Volumes / Nanda, V.K.
275. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
276. Encyclopaedia of Gender Equality through Women Empowerment; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya (Ed.)
277. Encyclopaedia of Great Men & Women of the World: Revealing Biographies of Scientists and Inventors, Leaders and Reformers, Writers and Poets, Artists and Musicians, Discoverers and Explorers, Soldiers and Statesmen Great Women / Williams, L.F. Rushbrook (Ed.)
278. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Women's Development; 5 Volumes / Kaushik, Vijay & Sharma, Bela Rani
279. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women through the Ages; 4 Volumes / Jain, Simmi
280. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 11 Volumes / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
281. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Anuradha
282. Encyclopaedia of Men and Women of the Time; 3 Volumes / Moon, Washington G.
283. Encyclopaedia of Muslim Women; 5 Volumes / Chaturvedi, Archana (Ed.)
284. Encyclopaedia of Violence Against Women and Dowry Death in India; 3 Volumes / Roy, Kalpana (Ed.)
285. Encyclopaedia of Women / Mohan, Poornima
286. Encyclopaedia of Women and Child Development; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya
287. Encyclopaedia of Women and Development; 20 Volumes / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
288. Encyclopaedia of Women and Education; 4 Volumes / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M.
289. Encyclopaedia of Women and Social Change; 4 Volumes / Ram, S. (Ed.)
290. Encyclopaedia of Women as Human Resource in 21st Century; 4 Volumes / Wal, S. & Banerji, Shruti (Eds.)
291. Encyclopaedia of Women Biography: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh; 3 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
292. Encyclopaedia of Women Development and Family Welfare; 7 Volumes / Devi, Laxmi
293. Encyclopaedia of Women Health and Empowerment; 12 Volumes / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
294. Encyclopaedia of Women in 21st Century; 9 Volumes / Kumar, A.
295. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
296. Encyclopaedia of Women Power Development and Women Rights; 3 Volumes / Singh, Trilok
297. Encyclopaedia of Women Problems and their Remedies; 3 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
298. Encyclopaedia of Women Studies; 5 Volumes / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
299. Encyclopaedia of Women, Society and Culture; 15 Volumes / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
300. Encyclopaedia of Women's Health; 2 Volumes / Salpekar, Aaradhana (Dr.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)