Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Women Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
5. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
6. Adventure of a Lady in China, Ladakh and Kashmir / Hervey
7. Affirmative Action in India / Singh, Bir Pal
8. After Patriarchy: Feminist Transformation of the World Religions / Cooey, Paula M. & et. al. (Eds.)
9. Ageing in Women: A Study in North-East India / Devi, S. Dayabati & Bagga, Amrita
10. Alternative Sexuality, Morality and Law / Gautam, Prem Kumar
11. Ambedkar's Thoughts on Dalits, Politics and Women Empowerment / Barman, Binay (Ed.)
12. Anger, Laughter ans Silence: Feminism and Literature / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
13. Anita Desai's Female Protagonists / Sali, Sudhakar, T.
14. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
15. Arms and the Woman / Menon, Deepti
16. Articulating Gender: An Anthology Presented of Professor Shrin Kudchedkar / Bhelande, Anjali & Pandurang, Mala (Eds.)
17. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
18. Arunachal Women and Education / Mibang, T. & Abraham, P.T. (Drs.)
19. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
20. Assamese Women in Indian Independence Movement / Pathak, Guptajit
21. Atrocities against Women / Neshla
22. Atrocities on Indian Women / Chakraborty, D.
23. Aurat: Asmita aur Yathaarth / Rawat, Gyanendra
24. Ayurveda for Women / Kulkarni, P.H. (Dr.)
25. Ayurveda for Women: A Guide to Vitality and Health / Svoboda, Robert E. (Dr.)
26. Bal Vikas Manovigyan ke Mool Tatva (Fundamentals of Psychology of Child Development) / Chaube, S.P.
27. The Banishment of Seeta / Dhar, Aarttee Kaul
28. Barriers for Women in Computing / Sharma, K.K.
29. Behind the Veil: Representation of Muslim Women in Indian Writings in English 1950-2000 / Kidwai, A.R. (Ed.)
30." Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretation of the Qur'an / Barlas, Asma
31. The Better Half: Mothers, Sisters, Wives & Homemakers / Karmakar, Sumati
32. Between Femininity and Feminism: Colonial and Postcolonial Perspecties on Care / Mahadevan, Kanchan
33. Beyond the Threshold: Indian Women on the Move / Mangala, C.N.
34. Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Evam Sashaktikaran / Rahmani, Sbiha
35. Bharatiya Nari: Vartman Samasyaen Aur Bhavi Samadhan / Tiwari, R.P. & Shukla, D.P.
36. Bindings of Womanhood / Arora, Asha
37. Biography of World Great Women / Sumanlata
38. Black Feminist Fiction: A March towards Liberation / Kulkarni, Harihar
39. Buddhism After Patriarchy: A Feminist History, Analysis, and Reconstruction of Buddhism / Gross, Rita M.
40. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
41. Buddhist Women Across Cultures: Realizations / Tsomo, Karma Lekshe (Ed.)
42. The Buddhist Women of North-East India and South-West China / Alam, Jayanti
43. Cabbages on the Bloom: Women's Body and Space in the Sub-Continental Fiction / Mishra, Binod & Purohit, Kalpana
44. Can You Listen to a Women: A Man's Journey to the Heart / Forsee, David
45. Capability of Elected Women Representatives on Gender Issues / Joseph, Vanishree
46. Capturing Women's Work / Dutta, Mondira
47. Career Women and Work Life Balance / Revathy, B. & Geetha, C. (Drs.)
48. The Challenges of Parenting: Implications of Maternal Employment for Psychological Development of the Child / Mathur, Kiran
49. Challenges of Women Empowerment / Bakshi, R.K.
50. Change in the Life Style Among Iranian Urban Women / Poshti, Marzieh Gorji & Kurane, Anjali
51. Changing Faces of Women in Indian Writing in English / Khan, M.Q. (Ed.)
52. Changing Gender Equation / Kikhi, Kedilezo & Kikhi, Narola Dangti
53. The Changing Half: A Study of Indian Muslim Women / Hussain, Sabiha
54. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
55. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
56. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
57. Changing Status of Women in North Eastern States / Lalneihzovi
58. Child Abuse / Pillai, M.G.
59. Child Abuse and Exploitation: Some Reflections / Chakraborty, Sudip
60. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
61. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
62. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
63. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
64. Child Care / Bhargav, Priya & Chand, Tara
65. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
66. Child Development and Disability: Causes Consequences and Assessment / Kanbai, Prachi
67. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
68. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
69. Child Development in India: Health Welfare & Management; 2 Volumes / Kumar, R.
70. Child Development; 3 Volumes / Mittal, Sujata (Dr.)
71. Child Education / Sharma, B.M. (Ed.)
72. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
73. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
74. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
75. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
76. Child Nutrition / Sharma, Niraja
77. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
78. Child Psychology / Chakravorty, Madhumita
79. Child Psychology / Mahmud, Jafar
80. Child Psychology / Sharma, Ram Nath & Sharma, Rachna
81. Child Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
82. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
83. Child Survival and Safe Motherhood: Experiences from India / Negi, B.S.
84. Childbirth and Postnatal Care: Management of Critical Care, Miscarriages and Diseases / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
85. Childhood and Puberty: Feeding Practices, Medical Care and Growth Problems / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
86. Children and the Human Rights / Khanna, S.K.
87. Children's Games / Singh, Yadvinder
88. Children's Rights: Laws, Policies and Practice / Pandey, P.K.
89. Clinical Approach to Promotion of Entrepreneurship Among Women / Setty, E.D.
90. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
91. Committees and Commissions on Women Education / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M. (Eds.)
92. Communal Riots and Women Victims / Gokilavani, S. & Suba, S.
93. Communication and Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Policy Insights from India; 2 Volumes / Prasad, Kiran (Ed.)
94. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
95. Communication Technologies and Women Empowerment / Stephen, Anita
96. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
97. Comparative State Feminism / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
98. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
99. Conditioning and Empowerment of Women / Mukherjee, Asha & et. al.
100. Conditions of Visibility: Writings on Photography in Contemporary India; (Gender Culture Politics) / Srivatsan, R.
101. Constitutional Equality and the Women's Right / Trivedi, B.R.
102. Contemporary Indian Women: Collected Works; 6 Volumes / Dharam, Vir & Kamlesh Mahajan (Eds.)
103. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
104. Contribution of Women to Vedic Culture / Ghosh, Ila (Prof.)
105. Crime Against Women / Ashraf, Nehal
106. Crime Against Women / Giri, P.K.
107. Crime Against Women / Sharma, O.C.
108. Crime Against Women / Vashistha, Sarita (Prof.)
109. Crime Against Women / Veer, Udai
110. Crime Against Women and Police; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
111. Crime Against Working Women / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
112. Crime and Violence Against Dalit Women / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
113. Crime and Violence Against Women / Bist, M.S.
114. Crime and Women / Dastidar, Ruchi Ghosh (Ed.)
115. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
116. Critical Response to Feminism / Mishra, Binod
117. Culture Gender and Gender Discrimination: Caste Hindus and Tribals / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
118. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
119. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
120. Dalit and Backward Women / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
121. Dalit and Backward Women / Sinha, Rakesh K.
122. Dalit Women and Globalisation in 21st Century / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
123. Dalit Women and Human Rights / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
124. Dalit Women and Panchayati Raj / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
125. Dalit Women on the Move: The Bihar Scenario / Sachchidananda & Kumar, Niraj
126. Dalit Women: Fear and Discrimination / Anand, Meena (Dr.)
127. Dalit Women: Issues and Perspectives / Rajawat, Mamta
128. Dalit Women: Socio-Economic Status and Issues / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
129. The Danger of Gender: Caste Class and Gender in Contemporary Indian Women's Writing / Nubile, Clara
130. Daughters of the Earth: Women and Land in Uttar Pradesh / Jassal, Smita Tewari
131. Daughters of Vitasta: A History of Kashmir Women from Early times to Present Day / Bazaz, Prem Nath
132. Death by Fire, Sati, Dowry Deaths and Female Infanticide in Modern India / Sen, Mala
133. Decentralised Governance, Regional Development and Women Expowerment / Nautiyal, Annpurna & Bourai, Himanshu
134. De-Eroticizing Assault: Essays on Modesty, Honour and Power / Kannabiran, Kalpana & Kannabiran, Vasanth
135. Demedicalizing: Women's Health; 2 Volumes / Singh, Amarjeet (Ed.)
136. Democratization and Women's Grassroots Movements / Bystydzienski, Jill M. & Sekhon, Joti (Eds.)
137. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
138. Deprived Devis: Women's Unequal Status In Society / Giri, V. Mohani
139. Desi Dreams: Indian Immigrant Women Build Lives Across Two Worlds / Das, Ashidhara
140. Devadasi System in India / Panjrath, Shashi & Ralhan, O.P.
141. Devadasi System in India: A Changing Scenario / Nirmalkar, Sanjeev Kumar B.
142. Devadasi: Dancing Damsel / Goswami, Kali Prasad
143. Devadasis: Ancient to Modern / Jamanadas, K.
144. Devaradiyars: Temple Women in Tamil Country / Saroja, S.
145. Devdasis in South India: A Journey from Sacred to a Profane Spaces / Jeevanandam, S. & Pande, Rekha
146. Developing Women and Children in India / Kumar, Ashok (Ed.)
147. Development has a Woman's Face: Insights from within the UN / Ahoojapatel, Krishna
148. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
149. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
150. Development of Women Entrepreneurship in India: Problems and Prospects / Lakshmi, C. Swarajya (Ed.)
151. Development of Women in Modern India; 3 Volumes / Vats, S. & Mudgal, Shakuntala (Eds.)
152. Development of Women: Challenges and Response / Mahapatra, Subhasini
153. Development of Women; An Assessment; / Roy, Ashine
154. The Development of Women's Education in India: A Collection of Documents, 1850-1920 / Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & et. al. (Eds.)
155. Development, Ethnicity and Gender / Nongbri, T.
156. Development, Gender & Diaspora: Context of Globalisation / Judge, P.S.
157. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
158. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
159. Dimensions of Female Sex-Ratio Inter State Variations in India: Issues and Challenges / Venkateswarlu, A.; Reddy, A. Vinayak; Bhaskar, G.; Yadagiracharyulu, M. & RadhaKrishna, S.
160. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
161. Dimensions of Women Exploitation / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Ed.)
162. Disaster and Gender: Impact of Super Cyclone on Life and Livelihood of Women / Swain, Mamta; Swain, Mrutyunjay & Sahoo, Ranju Hasini
163. Discrimination Against Women / Kumar, Raj
164. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
165. Divine Prostitution / Singh, Nagendra K.
166. Divorce and Muslim Women / Mohinuddin, S.A.H.
167. Divorce and Remarrige among Muslims in India / Ahmad, Imtiaz (Ed.)
168. Divorced Women: Socio-Psychological Problems / Devi, Usha R.
169. Domestic Violence against Women / Goel, Shashi
170. Domestic Violence Against Women / Nawal, Nitu & Sharma, R.K.
171. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
172. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Protection Legislative and Judicial Aspects / Nawal, Nitu & Sharma, R.K.
173. Domestic Voilecne Against Women in Indian Society: Problem and Prospects / Naidu, Y. Gurappa
174. Drudgery of the Hill Women / Pande, P.N.
175. Drug Abuse Among Working Children / Veeraraghavan, Vimala (1936)
176. Dynamics of Gender Planning and Population / Datta, K.B. (Ed.)
177. Dynamics of Women Development / Sharma, Nirmala
178. Dynamics of Women Empowerment / Kumari, Sumitra
179. Dynamics of Women Leadership / Joshi, H.G.
180. Early Childhood Care and Education / Mishra, R.C.
181. Early Childhood Care and Education / Rao, V.K.
182. Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) / Mohanty, B. & et. al.
183. Early Childhood Education / Siddiqui Mujibul Hasan
184. Early Childhood Education / Verma, Mahesh
185. Early Midlife and Women's Health: Burdens, Pre-menopausal Problems and Wellness / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
186. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
187. Economic Development and Role of Indian Women / Harish
188. Economic Development and Status of Women in India: The Case of Haryana / Madan, Sonu
189. Economic Participation of Women / Gupta, Mukta
190. Economic Value of Children and Fertility / Babu, K. Venkatesh & et. al.
191. Education and Socio-Economic Perspective of Women Development and Empowerment / Goel, Aruna
192. Education of Children with Special Needs / Sahu, Sachindra Mohan
193. Education of Handicapped Children: Problems and Solutions / Prasad, Janardan & Prakash, Ravi
194. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
195. Education, Employment and Empowering Women / Bhuimali, Anil (Ed.)
196. Education, Work and Women / Rehman, M.M.
197. Educational Development of Slum Women / Dash, Kishori
198. Elderly Women in Megapolis: Status and Adjustment / Panda, Archana Kaushik
199. Elderly Women: A Study of the Unorganised Sector / Gowri, R. Geetha; Reddy, P.J. & Rani, D. Usha
200. Elected Women Representatives and Empowerment / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
201. Elite Women of India / Mohapatra, Padmalaya & et. al.
202. Emancipation and Empowerment of Women / Mohini, Giri V.
203. Emergence of Elite Women in Politics / Shirur, Sunanda S.
204. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
205. Emerging Issues in Empowerment of Women / Pandey, A.K. (Ed.)
206. Emerging Pattern of Rural Women Leadership in India / Rani, A. Ceiline
207. Eminent Women Administrators / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
208. Eminent Women Artists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
209. Eminent Women Educationists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K
210. Eminent Women in Sports / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
211. Eminent Women in the Mahabharata; 2 Volumes / Bhawalkar, Vanamala
212. Eminent Women Scientists / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K.
213. Empowering Dalit Women / Singh, Bharat
214. Empowering Dalit Women / Singh, Bharat
215. Empowering Rural Women / Meena, O.P.
216. Empowering Rural Women / Minakshi & Mehta, Sudarshan
217. Empowering Rural Women through Self Help Groups / Manga, B.V.L.A.
218. Empowering Rural Women: Issues Opportunities and Approaches / Samanta, R.K.
219. Empowering Rural Women: Through Dairy Cooperative / Rao, V.M.
220. Empowering the Indian Women / Kapur, Promilla (Comp. & Ed.)
221. Empowering Women for Sustainable Development / Devasia, Leelamma
222. Empowering Women through Better Healthcare and Nutrition in Developing Countries / Sharma, Sheel & Atero, Angella Atwaru (Eds.)
223. Empowerment of Adolescent Girls in India: Perspectives Issues and Approaches / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar; Pandey, Shiv Pujan & Singh, Atul Pratap
224. Empowerment of Peasant Women / Choudhary, J.N. & Choudhary, Sangeeta
225. Empowerment of Rural Women in India / Thakur, S.K. (Dr.)
226. Empowerment of Rural Women Labour Force / Sudhir, M.A. & Balakrishnan, A.
227. Empowerment of Rural Women Through Self Help Groups / Suguna, B. (Dr.)
228. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
229. Empowerment of Rural Women: Issues and Opportunities / Chaudhary, Anita
230. Empowerment of Scheduled Caste Women: Through Self-Help Groups / Singh, S.K. & Pandey, S.P.
231. Empowerment of SCs, STs and Women in Panchayati Raj Institutions / Bhat, K.S. & Ravi, R. Venkata
232. Empowerment of Widows: A Three Generation Study / Malathi, K.
233. Empowerment of Women / Kumari, Madhu (Dr.)
234. Empowerment of Women / Nirmala, J. & Varadarajan, Dhulasi Birundha
235. Empowerment of Women / Shanthi, K.
236. Empowerment of Women and Ecological Development / Reddy, A. Ranga (Dr.)
237. Empowerment of Women and Girl Child / Bishnoi, Anupama; Dahiya, Manju & Grover, Indu
238. Empowerment of Women and Rural Development / Kumari, Indira Y. & Rao, B. Sambasiva
239. Empowerment of Women and Self Help Groups / Usha, Pitta
240. Empowerment of Women in India / Rao, M. Koteswara
241. Empowerment of Women in India / Singh, Arun K.
242. Empowerment of Women in India / Sreelakshmamma, K.
243. Empowerment of Women in India: Social, Economical and Political / Ganesamurthy, V.S. (Ed.)
244. Empowerment of Women in North East India: Socio-Economic Perspectives / Singh, Harendra & Zorema, J. (Eds.)
245. Empowerment of Women in Urban Administration / Singh, U.B.
246. Empowerment of Women Through Entrepreneurship / Rathakrishnan, L.
247. Empowerment of Women through Political Participation: A Study of Women Political Participation in Bihar / Sinha, Niroj
248. Empowerment of Women Through Self Help Groups / Sreeramulu, G.
249. Empowerment of Women: Strategies and Systems for Gender Justice / Parvin, M. Razia
250. Empowerment of Women: The Impact of Employment / K.D., Sr. Rosa (Dr.)
251. Empowerment of Women; 2 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
252. Empowerment of Women; 3 Volumes / Malhotra, Meenakshi (Prof.)
253. Encyclopaedia of Child & Family Welfare; 6 Volumes / Devi, Laxmi & et. al.
254. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 4 Volumes / Kanhai, Prachi
255. Encyclopaedia of Child Development; 5 Volumes / Nanda, V.K.
256. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
257. Encyclopaedia of Gender Equality through Women Empowerment; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya (Ed.)
258. Encyclopaedia of Great Men & Women of the World: Revealing Biographies of Scientists and Inventors, Leaders and Reformers, Writers and Poets, Artists and Musicians, Discoverers and Explorers, Soldiers and Statesmen Great Women / Williams, L.F. Rushbrook (Ed.)
259. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Women's Development; 5 Volumes / Kaushik, Vijay & Sharma, Bela Rani
260. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women through the Ages; 4 Volumes / Jain, Simmi
261. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 11 Volumes / Sharma, Seema & Sharma, Kanta
262. Encyclopaedia of Indian Women; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Anuradha
263. Encyclopaedia of Men and Women of the Time; 3 Volumes / Moon, Washington G.
264. Encyclopaedia of Muslim Women; 5 Volumes / Chaturvedi, Archana (Ed.)
265. Encyclopaedia of Violence Against Women and Dowry Death in India; 3 Volumes / Roy, Kalpana (Ed.)
266. Encyclopaedia of Women / Mohan, Poornima
267. Encyclopaedia of Women and Child Development; 2 Volumes / Majumdar, Maya
268. Encyclopaedia of Women and Development; 20 Volumes / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
269. Encyclopaedia of Women and Education; 4 Volumes / Sharma, Usha & Sharma, B.M.
270. Encyclopaedia of Women and Social Change; 4 Volumes / Ram, S. (Ed.)
271. Encyclopaedia of Women as Human Resource in 21st Century; 4 Volumes / Wal, S. & Banerji, Shruti (Eds.)
272. Encyclopaedia of Women Biography: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh; 3 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
273. Encyclopaedia of Women Health and Empowerment; 12 Volumes / Kumar, R. & Kumar, Meenal
274. Encyclopaedia of Women in 21st Century; 9 Volumes / Kumar, A.
275. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
276. Encyclopaedia of Women Power Development and Women Rights; 3 Volumes / Singh, Trilok
277. Encyclopaedia of Women Problems and their Remedies; 3 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
278. Encyclopaedia of Women Studies; 5 Volumes / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
279. Encyclopaedia of Women, Society and Culture; 15 Volumes / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
280. Encyclopaedia of Women's Health; 2 Volumes / Salpekar, Aaradhana (Dr.)
281. Encyclopaedia of Women's Studies / Singh, Mamta
282. The Encyclopaedia of Women's Studies; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giri Raj
283. Encyclopaedia of Women's Work: The Employments of Women; 2 Volumes / Penny. V
284. Encyclopaedia of World Great Women Scientists; 3 Volumes / Rai, Sudesh & et. al.
285. Encyclopaedia of World Women; 10 Volumes / Shashi, S.S. (Ed.)
286. Encyclopaedia on Women and Children Problems: Sexual Abuse and Commercial Sex Exploitation; 2 Volumes / Yadav, C.P. (Ed.)
287. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Child Development; 2 Volumes / Raul, Jewel
288. Encyclopaedic Study of Women and Love; 2 Volumes / Bauer, Bernhard A.
289. Encyclopedia of Women; 7 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, M.K. (Eds.)
290. Encyclopedia of World Women Leaders; 3 Volumes / Kaur, Amarpreet
291. Engendering Law: Treatise on Women and Law / Dhanda, Amita & et. al.
292. Entrepreneurship and Rural Women in India / Ahirrao, Jitendra
293. Essays on Contemporary Gender Issues / Pani, S.P. & Pani, Niranjan (Eds.)
294. Essentials of Women Resource Development / Singh, Trilok
295. Evaluation of Women Dairy Project in Rajasthan / Rao, V.M.
296. Expeditious Empowerment of Women Through Innovatives Strategies: Successful Model of Development in Andhara Pradesh, India / Mahadevan, K. with Pisharoti, K.A. & Subramanyam, G.
297. Exploitation of Children and Welfare Measures; 2 Volumes / Rao, C.P.
298. Exploited Children: A Comprehensive Blueprint for Child Labour Rehabilitation / Rao, M.Koteswara (ed.)
299. Exploring Women Across the World / Sumanlata
300. Faces of Miller Women / Nanda, Silima
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)