Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > South Asian Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territory Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha / Hamilton, Francis
2. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
3. Advanced History of Nepal / Vaidya, T.R.
4. Afghan Frontier: At the Crossroads of Conflict / Schofield, Victoria
5. Afghanistan - Pakistan - India: A Paradigm Shift / Abdali, Shaida Mohammad (Ambassador)
6. Afghanistan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
7. Afghanistan in Transition: Beyond 2014? / D'Souza, Shanthie Mariet (Ed.)
8. Afghanistan: A Modern History / Rasanayagam, Angelo
9. Afghanistan: A Role for India / Sawhney, R.K.; Sahgal, Arun & Kanwal, Gurmeet
10. Afghanistan: Dynamics of Survival / Meher, Jagmohan (Ed.)
11. The Age of Iron in South Asia: Legacy and Tradition / Tripathi, Vibha
12. Agra: India and Pakistan Summit; 2 Volumes / Rallhan, O.P. (Comp. & Ed.)
13. Agricultural Development in South Asia: A Comparative Study in the Green Revolution Experiences / Singh, Jasbir
14. Agricultural Trade in South Asia: Potential and Policy Options / Paswan, Nawal K.
15. Ancient Dynasties of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
16. Animosity at Bay: An Alternative History of the India-Pakistan Relationship, 1947-1952 / Raghavan, Pallavi
17. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
18. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
19. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
20. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
21. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
22. Armed Conflict and Security in South Asia / Ranjan, Ravi
23. Armed Conflicts in South Asia 2011: The Promise and Threat of Transformation / Chandran, D. Suba & Chari, P.R. (Eds.)
24. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
25. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
26. Asia Annual: 2004 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
27. Asia Annual: 2005 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
28. Asian Government and Politics: Studies in People, Power and Political Development; 4 Volumes / Sinha, R.P. & et. al.
29. Asian Strategic Review / Muni, S.D. & Chadha, Vivek (Eds.)
30. Asia-Pacific: National Security, Globalisation and Regional Development / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
31. Bangladesh and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
32. Bangladesh and World Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
33. Bangladesh Army and Contemporary Issues / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
34. Bangladesh Art and Literary Heritage / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
35. Bangladesh as a New Nation / Chopra, J.K.
36. Bangladesh Causes of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
37. Bangladesh Constitution Law and Justice / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
38. The Bangladesh Dichotomy and Politicisation of Culture / Bandyopadhyay, P.K.
39. Bangladesh Diplomacy and Foreign Policy / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
40. Bangladesh Economy: Issue and Perspective / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
41. Bangladesh Land and People / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
42. Bangladesh Liberation to Fundamentalism / Gulati, Chndrika J.
43. Bangladesh Movement 1947-1971 / Chakravarty, Gita
44. Bangladesh Politics and International Relations / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
45. Bangladesh Post-Independence Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
46. Bangladesh Post-Mujib Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
47. Bangladesh Prepartition Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
48. Bangladesh Since 1952 Language Movement / Adhikari, Abanti
49. Bangladesh Society and Change / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
50. Bangladesh Socio-Religious Scenario / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
51. Bangladesh, India and Pakistan: International Relations and Regional Tensions in South Asia / Jacques, Kathryn
52. Bangladesh: A Fragile Democracy / Dutta, Sreeradha
53. Barbara's Nepal / Adams, Barbaras
54. Barbed Wire: Borders and Partitions in South Asia / Sengupta, Jayita (Ed.)
55. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
56. Battle for Hearts and Mind from North East to Kashmir and Beyond / Mukherjee, Dipak (Major General)
57. Between Heaven and Hell: Travels through South Asia / Bakshi, Akhil
58. Between the Great Divide: A Journey into Pakistan-Administered Kashmir / Zakaria, Anam
59. Beyond the Tigers: Tracking Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination / Sharma, Rajeev
60. Bharat - Tibbat - Cheen (in Hindi) / Bharati, Anjali
61. Bharat Pak Sambandh: Agra Sikhar Varta Kein Paripekshya Mein / Ratoo, Krishan Kumar
62. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh ke Aayam (Mithila 1816-1950) / Jha, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
63. Bhutan / Klein, Wilhelm & Pfannfuller, Gunter
64. Bhutan / Singh, Lekha
65. Bhutan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
66. Bhutan through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Norbu, Ramphel (Ed.)
67. Bhutan: 100 Years of Wangchuck Vision (Special Message from Mrs. Sonia Gandhi) / Sood, Shubhi (Mag. Gen.) (Retd.)
68. Bhutan: Contemporary Issues and Perspectives / Kharat, Rajesh S. (Ed.)
69. Bhutan: Decentralization and Good Governance / Rizal, Dhurba P.
70. Bhutan: Hidden Lands of Happiness / Wehrheim, John
71. Bhutan: Himalayan Mountain Kingdom / Pommaret, Francoise
72. Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon / Edmunds, Tom Owen
73. Bhutan: New Pathways to Growth / Mitra Sabyasachi & Jeong, Hoe Yun (Eds.)
74. Bhutan: Smiling Faces From the Roof of the World / Stasinopoulou, Dimitra
75. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
76. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
77. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
78. Border and Boundaries: Pakistan's Claim over Pak Occupied Kashmir (PoK) / Kumar, Ashutosh (Dr.)
79. Bridge on the River Meghna: The Dash to Dhaka: Bangladesh Liberation War 1971 / Verma, Ashok Kalyan (Maj. Gen.) AVSM (Retd.)
80. British Paramountcy in Kashmir (1876-1894) / Yasin, Madhavi
81. Bronze and Iron Ages in South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
82. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
83. Buddhist Extremists and Muslim Minorities: Religious Conflict in Contemporary Sri Lanka / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
84. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
85. Building for South Asia: An Architectural Autobiography / Polk, Benjamin
86. Building Political Culture in Nepal / Malla, Meena Vaidya
87. Building: A New Asia / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
88. Burma and India: Some Aspects of Intellectual Life Under Colonialism / Suu Kyi, Aung San
89. Cartographic Contestation between India and Pakistan: With Regard to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir / Mishra, Swasti Vardhan
90. Censorship in South Asia: Cultural Regulation from Sedition to Seduction / Kaur, Raminder & Mazzarella, William (Eds.)
91. Ceylon: Coins & Currency / Codrington, H.W.
92. Ceylon: Pearl of the East / Williams, Harry
93. Change in Myanmar / Bhatia, Rajiv K.; Sakhuja, Vijay & Ranjan, Vikash (Eds.)
94. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
95. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
96. China and Hong Kong: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
97. China and Imperialism: During the Nineteenth Century / Chung, Tan
98. China and India: Cooperation or Conflict / Sidhu, Waheguru Pal Singh & Yuan, Jing-dong
99. China Factor in Nepal / Kumar, Ashutosh
100. China Strides in Bhutan, Nepal and Myanmar: Options for India / Shahi, Subodh Kumar (Col.)
101. China: Threat in South Asia / Adhikari, Pushpa (Dr.)
102. China's Minorities: Ethnic-Religious Separatism in Xinjiang / Debata, Mahesh Ranjan
103. China's Tibet Policy / Singh, B.K.P.
104. China-South Asia Political Relation A View Point of Nepal / Awasthy, H.K.
105. Chinese Diplomacy in South Asia / Sood, N.M.
106. Chronicles of Love and Death: My Years with the Lost Spiritual King of Bhutan / Levine, Norma
107. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
108. Class, State, and Struggle in Nepal: Writings 1989-1995 / Mikesell, Stephen Lawrence
109. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
110. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
111. Comparative Security Dynamics in North East Asia and South Asia / Chari, P.R. & Raghavan, Vyjayanti
112. Complex Predicates in South Asian Languages / Verma, Manindra K. (Ed.)
113. A Comprehensive History of Nepal-China Relations up to 1955 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
114. Compulsions of a Land-Locked State: A Study of Nepal-India Relations / Bala, Indu
115. Constitutional Evolution in Nepal / Saurabh & Chaudhary, N.P. (Eds.)
116. Constitutions of SAARC Countries / Deka, Stuti
117. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
118. Contemporary Europe and South Asia / Vivekanandan, B. & et. al. (Eds.)
119. Contemporary India with Controversial Neighbours / Singh, Rajkumar
120. Contemporary Issues in South Asia Documents / Bisht, Medha (Ed.)
121. Contemporary Kashmir Politics: Some Insights (Based on Reshi Dev's Political Diary) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
122. Contemporary Pakistan and Kashmir Politics: Pakistan Elections 2008 Critically Analysed / Hussain, Syed Tassadque
123. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
124. Cooperative Security Framework for South Asia / Nayak, Nihar
125. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
126. Corruption Governance and Democracy in South Asia / May, R.J. & Ray, Binayak
127. Counter-Terrorism in South Asia / ORF-Heritage
128. Crises Pervention Confidence Building and Reconsilation in South Asia / Krepon, Michael & Sevak, Amit (Eds.)
129. Critical Reflections and Explorations in Regional Development: Insights from North West India / Yasmin, Effat & Khan, Javaid Iqbal (Eds.)
130. Cross-Border Terrorism in South Asia / Das, P.K.
131. Cultural and Political Aspects of Nepal-China Relations / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
132. Culture and Political History of Kashmir; 3 Volumes / Bamzai, P.N.K.
133. Curriculum Studies: A Model for SAARC Countries / Biswas, N.B. (Dr.)
134. The Cyclopaedia of India and of Eastern and Southern Asia, Commercial Industrial and Scientific: Products of the Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Kingdoms, Useful Arts and Manufactures; 5 Volumes / Balford, Edward
135. Decentralisation and Rural Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
136. Declining Sri Lanka - Terrorism and Ethnic Conflict: The Legacy of J R Jayewardene (1906-1996) / Wijesinha, Rajiva
137. Defenders of the Establishment: Ruler-supportive Forces of South Asia / Dhillon, K.S.
138. Deity and Spirit Possession in South Asia / Smith, Frederick M.
139. The Demand for Partition of India and the British Policy / Mujtaba, Syed Ali
140. Democracy and Dictatorship in South Asia / Stern, Robert W.
141. Democratic Process, Foreign Policy and Human Rights in South Asia / Benjamin, Joseph
142. Developing Countries: The Impact of Corruption and Economic Growth / Singh, Naunihal
143. Development Policies and Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh / Rahman, Motiur (Pk.) (Md.)
144. Dhaka: The Capital of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
145. Discontent and Background of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
146. Diverting the Flow: Gender Equity and Water in South Asia / Zwarteveen, Margreet; Ahmed, Sara & Gautam, Suman Rimal (Eds.)
147. Divided Kashmir: Old Problems, New Opportunities for India, Pakistan and the Kashmiri People / Rahman, Mushtaqur
148. A Documentary History of Nepalese Quinquennial Missions to China / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
149. Documents on Pakistan and International Conflicts; 20 Volumes / Deora, M.S. & et. al.
150. Documents on Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
151. Dreams of the Peaceful Dragon: A Journey through Bhutan / Hickman, Katie
152. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 1: Bibliography and Archival Guide to the National Archives at The Hague-The Netherlands / Gommans, Jos; Bes, Lennart & Kruijtzer, Gijs
153. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 2: Archival Guide to the Repositories in the Netherlands other than the National Archives / Bes, Lennart (Ed.)
154. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 4: Mission to Madurai: Dutch Embassies to the Nayaka Court of Madurai in the Seventeenth Century / Vink, Markus
155. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 5: Vaishnava Mythology from Manuscript to Book Market in the Context of the Dutch East India Company, c. 1600-1672 / Deex-Autaers, Philip Angel's
156. Dynamics of Politics in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
157. Dynamics of Society in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
158. The Earliest Civilization of South Asia / Lal, B.B.
159. An Early History of the Mon Region (India) and its Relationship with Tibet and Bhutan / Tenpa, Lobsang
160. Early Interactions Between South and Southeast Asia: Reflection on Cultural Exchange / Manguin, Pierre-Yves; Mani, A. & Wade, Geoff (Eds.)
161. Early Man in Eastern Himalayas: North East India and Nepal / Sharma, A.K.
162. Early Medieval History of South Asia / Verma, S.K.
163. Echoes from Beyond the Banihal-Kashmir: Human Rights and Armed Forces / Kanungo, Sujata
164. Economic Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
165. Educational Scenario in South Asian Countries / Ananda, G.
166. Electoral Violence and Volatility in Nepal / Kumar, Dhruba
167. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
168. Elusive Peace: India & Pakistan / Dodani, Pushpa
169. Emergence of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
170. The Emergence of India and Pakistan / Sharma, Suresh K. (Ed.)
171. Emerging Challenges of Security in South Asia / Upadhyay, Shashi & Upreti, B.C.
172. Encyclopaedia of Bangladesh; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
173. Encyclopaedia of Education in South Asia; 9 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof.)
174. Encyclopaedia of Folklore and Folktales of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Sushil & Kumar, Naresh (Eds.)
175. Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh; 9 Volumes / Gupta, Om
176. Encyclopaedia of Indian Government and Politics; 10 Volumes / Jain, U.C.
177. Encyclopaedia of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet; 3 Volumes / Kathuria, Anil (Ed.)
178. Encyclopaedia of Pakistan; 11 Volumes / Ali, Rao Arif
179. Encyclopaedia of SAARC and Member Countries; 9 Volumes / Sharma, Rashmi
180. Encyclopaedia of SAARC Nations; 3 Volumes / Syed, M.H.
181. Encyclopaedia of SAARC; 4 Volumes / Chaturvedi, S.K.; Sharma, S.K. & Kumar, Madhurendra (Eds.)
182. Encyclopaedia of South Asia / Mahajan, Shweta
183. Encyclopaedia of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
184. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
185. Encyclopaedia of South-East and South Asian Security; 5 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
186. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
187. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
188. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
189. Encyclopedia of Sri Lanka / Gunawardena, C.A.
190. Engagement and Development: India's Northeast and Neighbouring Countries / Thomas, C. Joshua (Ed.)
191. Enslaved Innocence: Child Labour in South Asia / Kak, Shakti & Pati, Biswamoy (Eds.)
192. Environment, Security and Tourism in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Pandey, V.C. (Ed.)
193. Envisioning A New South Asia / Devi, T. Nirmala & Raju, Adluri Subramanyam (Eds.)
194. Eroding Bufer States: Nepal and Bhutan / Mishra, Arun Kumar
195. Ethnic Composition and Crises in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Chattopadhyay, H.P. & Sarkar, S.K.
196. Ethnic Conflict and Security Crisis in Sri Lanka / Misra, S.S.
197. The Ethnic Conflict in Sri-Lanka: Impact on Indo-Sri Lanka Relations / Dhar, Gulam Mohammad
198. Ethnic Politics and LTTE in Sri Lanka / Singh, Rajkumar
199. Ethnicity and Nation Building in Sri Lanka / Nayak, Subhash Chandra
200. Ethnobotany in South Asia / Maheshwari, J.K.
201. Ethnobotany of Rice Weeds in South Asia / Raju, R.A. (Ed.)
202. Ethno-Nationalism and the Emerging World (Dis) Order / Singh, Gurnam
203. Explorations in the History of South Asia: Essays in Honour of Dietmar Rothermund / Berkemer, Georg & et. al. (Eds.)
204. External Security Challenges in Afghanistan and South Asia / Dhar, Y.S.
205. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
206. Fateful Events of 1947: The Secret British Game of Divide and Quit / Das, M.N. (Prof.)
207. Faultlines: Writings on Conflict and Resolution; Volume 1-20 / Gill, K.P.S.; Sahni, Ajai; Ghose, Arundhati & Swami, P.
208. Female's Education Gender Equality and Economic Empowerment in South Asia / Chaudhary, Sunil
209. Fighter Children in Maoist Struggle of Nepal: A Human Right Perspective / Ishshan, M.S.
210. Food Security in Post Conflict Nepal: Challenges and Opportunities / Upreti, Bishnu Raj; Sharma, Sagar Raj & Paudel, Suman Babu (Eds.)
211. Food Security in South Asia / Chaturvedi, Pradeep (Ed.)
212. Forced Migration in South Asian Region: Displacement, Human Rights & Conflict Resolution / Mishra, Omprakash (Ed.)
213. Foreign Policy and Strategic Issues: Think Tanks in US and South Asia / Hasan, Md. Rahat
214. Foreign Policy of Bangladesh: Liberation War to Sheikh Hasina / Tajuddin, Muhammad
215. Foreign Policy of Bhutan / Labh, Kapileshwar
216. Forestry Handbook of Bhutan / Joshi, S.C.
217. Forever Incomplete: The Story of Nepal / Singh, Mahendra Man
218. FPRC Journal Vol.2: India's Neighbourhood / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
219. From Jinnah to Jihad: Pakistan's Kashmir Quest and the Limits of Realism / Bahl, Arvin
220. Future of Islam in South Asia / Ahmed, Zafar
221. The Future of Pakistan / Butani, D.H.
222. G.P. Koirala's Struggle for Democracy in Nepal: A Biography / Parmanand (Dr.)
223. Gazetteer of Burma; 2 Volumes / Spearman, H.R.
224. Gender and Human Development in Central and South Asia / Dutta, Mondira (Ed.)
225. Gender, Power and Democracy in South Asia / Chhetri, Durga P.
226. A Generation of Rage in Kashmir / Devadas, David
227. Geography of a Himalayan Kingdom: Bhutan / Bhattacharaya, Anima & et. al. (Eds.)
228. Gilgit-Baltistan and its Saga of Unending Human Rights Violations / Bansal, Alok
229. Ginans: Texts and Contexts, Essays on Ismaili Hymns from South Asia (With CD) / Mallison, Francoise & Kassam, Tazim R. (Eds.)
230. Glimpses of Bangladesh Politics: A Comparative Analysis / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
231. Global Dimensions of Indo-Nepal Political Relations: Post Independence / Singh, Rajkumar
232. Globalisation and South Asia: Responses and Alternatives / Upreti, B.C.; Peacock, Olive & Gopal, Krishan (Eds.)
233. Globalisation, Fundamentalism and Terrorism Issues in South India / Ibrahim, K.M. Sajad
234. Globalization: Debts, Arms and Reforms in South Asia / Jain, Sures Chandra
235. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
236. Golden Faces of Dipankara Buddha: Samyak Mahadana Festival of Nepal: Excellence in Newari Arts and Crafts / Shakya, Chandra B.
237. Governance, Conflict and Development in South Asia: Perspectives from India, Nepal and Sri Lanka / Hettige, Siri & Gerharz, Eva
238. The Grasses of Burma (Myanmar), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), India and Pakistan (Excluding Bambuseae) / Bor, N.L.
239. The Great Digital Transformation: A Saga of Sustainable Development / Ghosh, D. K.
240. The Great Disclosures: Secrets Unmasked / War, Hilal Ahmad
241. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
242. Guide to the Hidden Land of the Yolmo Snow Enclosure and its History (Guide Book) / Dondrup, Khenpo Nyima
243. Handbook of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy of SAARC Countries / Chandra, Puran
244. Handbook of SAARC: Sixteenth Summit and Beyond / Singh, Sudhir Kumar (Ed.)
245. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
246. Health and Social Development in South and Southeast Asia; 2 Volumes / Ghoshal, B.C. (Dr.)
247. Himalayan Blunder: The Curtain-raiser to the Sino-Indian War of 1962 / Dalvi, J.P. (Brig.)
248. Hiranyavarna Mahavihara: A Unique Newar Buddhist Monastery / Shakya, Min Bahadur
249. Historiography of India's Partition: An Analysis of Imperialist Writings / Panday, Bishwa Mohan
250. History as the Architect of the Present: What Made Kashmir the Nucleus of South Asia Terrorism? / Dutta, Sunil
251. The History of Bhutan / Phuntsho, Karma
252. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
253. A History of Ladakh / Francke, A.H.
254. A History of Ladakh, Gilgit, Baltistan / Dewan, Parvez
255. History, Geography and Travels of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
256. HIV/AIDS Vulnerability in South Asia / Ramamurthy, V.
257. Human Rights Developments in South Asia / Patil, V.T.
258. Human Rights in South Asia / Mishra, Pramod (Ed.)
259. Hunger and Poverty in South Asia / Rorabacher, J. Albert
260. The Iconography of Architectural Plans: A Study of the Influence of Buddhism and Hinduism on Plans of South and Southeast Asia / Bunce, Fredrick W.
261. Imaging a Place for Buddhism: Literary Culture and Religious Community in Tamil Speaking South Asia / Monius, Anne E.
262. The Impact of Armed Conflicts on Women in South Asia / Shrestha, Ava Darshan & Thapa, Rita (Eds.)
263. In Search of A New Afghanistan / Sarkar, Sujeet
264. In the Shadow of the Himalayas: Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, Sikkim: A Photographic Record by John Claude White 1883-1908 / Meyer, Kurt & Meyer, Pamela Deuel
265. An Incredible War: Indian Air Force in Kashmir War 1947-48, 2nd Edition / Kumar, Bharat
266. India - Pakistan Peace Process and J&K / Bloeria, Sudhir S. (Dr.)
267. India - Pakistan: The History of Unsolved Conflicts; 2 Volumes / Blinkenberg, Lars
268. India and Bhutan: A Study in Interrelations (1772-1910) / Kohli, Manorama
269. India and East Asia: Learning for Each Other / Narsimhan, Sushila & Balatchandirane, G. (Eds.)
270. India and its South Asian Neighbours: 1989-98 / Ata, Shakil Ahmad (Dr.)
271. India and Nepal: Aspects of Interdependent Relations / Ramakant & Upreti, B.C.
272. India and Pakistan: Unending Conflict; 3 Volumes / Chander, Prakash
273. India and Regional Development: Through the Prism of Indo-Pak Relations / Dixit, J.N.
274. India and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
275. India and SAARC Engagements; 2 Volumes / Goel, O.P.
276. India and SAARC: New Vistas in Regional Trade / Sharma, Roopali
277. India and SAARC: The New Face / Sharma, Suman
278. India and Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
279. India China Boundary in Kashmir / Kaul, H.N.
280. India in South Asia: Policy and Diplomacy / Shukla, Krishna Nand (Dr.)
281. India in the New Asia-Pacific: Technology, Economic, Social & Cultural Aspects / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
282. India Tibet Relations (1947-1962), Part 3: Tibet: When the Gods Spoke / Arpi, Claude
283. India: A Rising Power / Singh, Naunihal
284. India-Bangladesh Relation: Documents 1971-1994; 2 Volumes / Bhasin, Avtar Singh (Ed.)
285. India-Bangladesh Relations Documents (1971-2000); 5 Volumes / Bhasin, Avtar Singh (Ed.)
286. The India-China Border: A Reappraisal / Rao, Gondker Narayana
287. Indian Archaeology in Retrospect; 4 Volumes / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
288. Indian Nepalis Issues and Perspectives / Sinha, A.C.; Nepal, D.R.; Nepal, G.S. & Subba, T.B. (Eds.)
289. Indian Religions: The Spiritual Traditions of South Asia: An Anthology / Heehs, Peter (Ed.)
290. India-Nepal Border: Regional Cooperation and Cross Border Trade / Naidu, Sushil K.
291. India-Nepal Partnership and South Asian Resurgence / Dharamdasani, M.D. (Ed.)
292. India-Nepal Relations: Historical, Cultural and Political Perspective / Devi, Sanasam Sandhyarani
293. India-Nepal Relations: The Challenge Ahead / Mehta, Ashok K.
294. Indians in Nepal: A Study of Indian Migration to Kathmandu / Upreti, B.C.
295. Indians in Nepal: During the 1857 War / Upadhyaya, R.D.
296. India-Pakistan Relations with special reference to Kashmir; 4 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
297. India's China War / Maxwell, Neville
298. India's Economic Policy in South Asia / Prakash, Aditya (Dr.)
299. India's Neighbourhood: The Armies of South Asia / Chandra, Vishal (Ed.)
300. India's Nuclear Policy / Singh, Manoj K.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)