Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > South Asian Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. An Account of the Burman Empire with notices of Mission Stations: Travels in South-Eastern Asia / Malcom, Rev. Howard
2. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territories Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha Until the Year 1814 / Buchanan, Francis (Hamilton)
3. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepaul: Being the Substance of Observations Made During a Mission to that Country in the Year 1793 / Kirkpatrik, Col.
4. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
5. An Afghan Diary: Zahir Shah to Taliban / Dixit, J.N.
6. Afghan Frontier: At the Crossroads of Conflict / Schofield, Victoria
7. Afghanistan - Pakistan - India: A Paradigm Shift / Abdali, Shaida Mohammad (Ambassador)
8. Afghanistan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
9. Afghanistan in Transition: Beyond 2014? / D'Souza, Shanthie Mariet (Ed.)
10. Afghanistan: A Modern History / Rasanayagam, Angelo
11. Afghanistan: A Role for India / Sawhney, R.K.; Sahgal, Arun & Kanwal, Gurmeet
12. Afghanistan: Dynamics of Survival / Meher, Jagmohan (Ed.)
13. The Age of Iron in South Asia: Legacy and Tradition / Tripathi, Vibha
14. Agra: India and Pakistan Summit; 2 Volumes / Rallhan, O.P. (Comp. & Ed.)
15. Agricultural Development in South Asia: A Comparative Study in the Green Revolution Experiences / Singh, Jasbir
16. Agricultural Trade in South Asia: Potential and Policy Options / Paswan, Nawal K.
17. Ancient and Medieval Nepal / Shaha, Rishikesh
18. Ancient Ceylon / Parker, H.
19. Ancient Dynasties of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
20. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
21. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
22. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
23. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
24. Armed Conflict and Security in South Asia / Ranjan, Ravi
25. Armed Conflicts in South Asia 2011: The Promise and Threat of Transformation / Chandran, D. Suba & Chari, P.R. (Eds.)
26. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
27. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
28. Asia Annual: 2004 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
29. Asia Annual: 2005 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
30. Asian Government and Politics: Studies in People, Power and Political Development; 4 Volumes / Sinha, R.P. & et. al.
31. Asian Strategic Review / Muni, S.D. & Chadha, Vivek (Eds.)
32. Asia-Pacific: National Security, Globalisation and Regional Development / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
33. Bangladesh and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
34. Bangladesh and World Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
35. Bangladesh Army and Contemporary Issues / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
36. Bangladesh Art and Literary Heritage / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
37. Bangladesh as a New Nation / Chopra, J.K.
38. Bangladesh Causes of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
39. Bangladesh Constitution Law and Justice / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
40. The Bangladesh Dichotomy and Politicisation of Culture / Bandyopadhyay, P.K.
41. Bangladesh Diplomacy and Foreign Policy / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
42. Bangladesh Economy: Issue and Perspective / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
43. Bangladesh Land and People / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
44. Bangladesh Liberation to Fundamentalism / Gulati, Chndrika J.
45. Bangladesh Movement 1947-1971 / Chakravarty, Gita
46. Bangladesh Politics and International Relations / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
47. Bangladesh Post-Independence Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
48. Bangladesh Post-Mujib Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
49. Bangladesh Prepartition Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
50. Bangladesh Society and Change / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
51. Bangladesh Socio-Religious Scenario / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
52. Bangladesh, India and Pakistan: International Relations and Regional Tensions in South Asia / Jacques, Kathryn
53. Bangladesh: A Fragile Democracy / Dutta, Sreeradha
54. Bangladesh: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
55. Bangladesh: The Test Case for Development / Faaland, Just & Parkinson, J.R.
56. Barbara's Nepal / Adams, Barbaras
57. Barbed Wire: Borders and Partitions in South Asia / Sengupta, Jayita (Ed.)
58. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
59. Between Heaven and Hell: Travels through South Asia / Bakshi, Akhil
60. Beyond Secularism: The Rights of Religious Minorities / Chandhoke, Neera
61. Beyond the Tigers: Tracking Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination / Sharma, Rajeev
62. Bharat Pak Sambandh: Agra Sikhar Varta Kein Paripekshya Mein / Ratoo, Krishan Kumar
63. Bhutan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
64. Bhutan: 100 Years of Wangchuck Vision (Special Message from Mrs. Sonia Gandhi) / Sood, Shubhi (Mag. Gen.) (Retd.)
65. Bhutan: Decentralization and Good Governance / Rizal, Dhurba P.
66. Bhutan: Dilemma of Change in a Himalayan Kingdom / Upreti, B.C.
67. Bhutan: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder (Ed.)
68. Bhutan: Hidden Lands of Happiness / Wehrheim, John
69. Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon / Edmunds, Tom Owen
70. Bhutan: Smiling Faces From the Roof of the World / Stasinopoulou, Dimitra
71. Bhutan: Society and Polity / Ramakant & Misra, R.C. (Eds.)
72. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
73. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
74. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
75. Bridge on the River Meghna: The Dash to Dhaka: Bangladesh Liberation War 1971 / Verma, Ashok Kalyan (Maj. Gen.) AVSM (Retd.)
76. Bronze and Iron Ages in South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
77. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
78. Buddhist Extremists and Muslim Minorities: Religious Conflict in Contemporary Sri Lanka / Holt, John Clifford (Ed.)
79. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
80. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia: Recent Archaeological, Art-Historical, and Historical Perspectives / Hawkes, Jason & Shimada, Akira (Eds.)
81. Building for South Asia: An Architectural Autobiography / Polk, Benjamin
82. Building: A New Asia / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
83. The Bunglow and the Tent or a Visit to Ceylon / Sullivan, Edward
84. Burma and India: Some Aspects of Intellectual Life Under Colonialism / Suu Kyi, Aung San
85. Burma: As It Was, As It Is, and As It Will Be / Scott, James George
86. The Butterflies of Ceylon / Ormiston, W.
87. Censorship in South Asia: Cultural Regulation from Sedition to Seduction / Kaur, Raminder & Mazzarella, William (Eds.)
88. Ceylon and the Portuguese: 1505-1658 / Pieris, P.E.
89. Ceylon: Coins & Currency / Codrington, H.W.
90. Ceylon: Past and Present / Enriquez, C.M.
91. Ceylon: Pearl of the East / Williams, Harry
92. Ceylon: The Paradise of Adam / Corner, Caroline
93. Changing Concepts of Rights & Justice in South Asia / Anderson, Michael R. & Guha, Sumit (Eds.)
94. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
95. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
96. China and Hong Kong: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
97. China and Imperialism: During the Nineteenth Century / Chung, Tan
98. China and India: Cooperation or Conflict / Sidhu, Waheguru Pal Singh & Yuan, Jing-dong
99. China Factor in Nepal / Kumar, Ashutosh
100. China: Threat in South Asia / Adhikari, Pushpa (Dr.)
101. China's Minorities: Ethnic-Religious Separatism in Xinjiang / Debata, Mahesh Ranjan
102. China's Tibet Policy / Singh, B.K.P.
103. China-South Asia Political Relation A View Point of Nepal / Awasthy, H.K.
104. Chinese Diplomacy in South Asia / Sood, N.M.
105. Chronicles of Love and Death: My Years with the Lost Spiritual King of Bhutan / Levine, Norma
106. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
107. Class, State, and Struggle in Nepal: Writings 1989-1995 / Mikesell, Stephen Lawrence
108. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
109. Comparative Security Dynamics in North East Asia and South Asia / Chari, P.R. & Raghavan, Vyjayanti
110. Complex Predicates in South Asian Languages / Verma, Manindra K. (Ed.)
111. A Comprehensive History of Nepal-China Relations up to 1955 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
112. Compulsions of a Land-Locked State: A Study of Nepal-India Relations / Bala, Indu
113. Conflict and Peacemaking in South Asia / Sahadevan, P. (Ed.)
114. Constitutional Evolution in Nepal / Saurabh & Chaudhary, N.P. (Eds.)
115. Constitutions of SAARC Countries / Deka, Stuti
116. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
117. Contemporary Europe and South Asia / Vivekanandan, B. & et. al. (Eds.)
118. Contemporary India with Controversial Neighbours / Singh, Rajkumar
119. Contemporary Issues in South Asia Documents / Bisht, Medha (Ed.)
120. Contemporary Kashmir Politics: Some Insights (Based on Reshi Dev's Political Diary) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
121. Contemporary Pakistan and Kashmir Politics: Pakistan Elections 2008 Critically Analysed / Hussain, Syed Tassadque
122. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
123. Cooperation and Conflict in South Asia / Ghosh, Partha S.
124. Cooperative Security Framework for South Asia / Nayak, Nihar
125. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
126. Corruption Governance and Democracy in South Asia / May, R.J. & Ray, Binayak
127. Crises Pervention Confidence Building and Reconsilation in South Asia / Krepon, Michael & Sevak, Amit (Eds.)
128. Cross-Border Terrorism in South Asia / Das, P.K.
129. Cultural and Political Aspects of Nepal-China Relations / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
130. Culture, Democracy and Development in South Asia / Vohra, N.N. (Ed.)
131. Curriculum Studies: A Model for SAARC Countries / Biswas, N.B. (Dr.)
132. The Cyclopaedia of India and of Eastern and Southern Asia, Commercial Industrial and Scientific: Products of the Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Kingdoms, Useful Arts and Manufactures; 5 Volumes / Balford, Edward
133. Dalit Movements and the Meanings of Labour in India / Robb, Peter (Ed.)
134. Decentralisation and Rural Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
135. Declining Sri Lanka - Terrorism and Ethnic Conflict: The Legacy of J R Jayewardene (1906-1996) / Wijesinha, Rajiva
136. Defenders of the Establishment: Ruler-supportive Forces of South Asia / Dhillon, K.S.
137. Deity and Spirit Possession in South Asia / Smith, Frederick M.
138. The Demand for Partition of India and the British Policy / Mujtaba, Syed Ali
139. Democracy and Dictatorship in South Asia / Stern, Robert W.
140. Democratic Process, Foreign Policy and Human Rights in South Asia / Benjamin, Joseph
141. Demon Worship and Other Superstitions in Ceylon / Anon
142. Developing Countries: The Impact of Corruption and Economic Growth / Singh, Naunihal
143. Development Policies and Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh / Rahman, Motiur (Pk.) (Md.)
144. Dhaka: The Capital of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
145. Discontent and Background of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
146. Diverting the Flow: Gender Equity and Water in South Asia / Zwarteveen, Margreet; Ahmed, Sara & Gautam, Suman Rimal (Eds.)
147. Divided Kashmir: Old Problems, New Opportunities for India, Pakistan and the Kashmiri People / Rahman, Mushtaqur
148. A Documentary History of Nepalese Quinquennial Missions to China / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
149. Documents on Pakistan and International Conflicts; 20 Volumes / Deora, M.S. & et. al.
150. Documents on Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
151. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 1: Bibliography and Archival Guide to the National Archives at The Hague-The Netherlands / Gommans, Jos; Bes, Lennart & Kruijtzer, Gijs
152. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 2: Archival Guide to the Repositories in the Netherlands other than the National Archives / Bes, Lennart (Ed.)
153. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 4: Mission to Madurai: Dutch Embassies to the Nayaka Court of Madurai in the Seventeenth Century / Vink, Markus
154. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 5: Vaishnava Mythology from Manuscript to Book Market in the Context of the Dutch East India Company, c. 1600-1672 / Deex-Autaers, Philip Angel's
155. Dynamics of Politics in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
156. Dynamics of Society in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
157. The Earliest Civilization of South Asia / Lal, B.B.
158. Early Interactions Between South and Southeast Asia: Reflection on Cultural Exchange / Manguin, Pierre-Yves; Mani, A. & Wade, Geoff (Eds.)
159. Early Man in Eastern Himalayas: North East India and Nepal / Sharma, A.K.
160. Early Medieval History of South Asia / Verma, S.K.
161. Economic Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
162. The Economy of Bangladesh / Khan, Azizur Rahman
163. Educational Scenario in South Asian Countries / Ananda, G.
164. Electoral Violence and Volatility in Nepal / Kumar, Dhruba
165. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
166. Elusive Peace: India & Pakistan / Dodani, Pushpa
167. Emergence of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
168. The Emergence of India and Pakistan / Sharma, Suresh K. (Ed.)
169. Emerging Challenges of Security in South Asia / Upadhyay, Shashi & Upreti, B.C.
170. Encyclopaedia of Asian Culture and Society; 8 Volumes / Kapadia, Feroz & Mukherjee, Mandira (Eds.)
171. Encyclopaedia of Bangladesh; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
172. Encyclopaedia of Education in South Asia; 9 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof.)
173. Encyclopaedia of Folklore and Folktales of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Sushil & Kumar, Naresh (Eds.)
174. Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh; 9 Volumes / Gupta, Om
175. Encyclopaedia of Indian Government and Politics; 10 Volumes / Jain, U.C.
176. Encyclopaedia of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet; 3 Volumes / Kathuria, Anil (Ed.)
177. Encyclopaedia of Pakistan; 11 Volumes / Ali, Rao Arif
178. Encyclopaedia of SAARC and Member Countries; 9 Volumes / Sharma, Rashmi
179. Encyclopaedia of SAARC Nations; 3 Volumes / Syed, M.H.
180. Encyclopaedia of SAARC Nations; 7 Volumes / Grover, Verinder (Ed.)
181. Encyclopaedia of SAARC; 4 Volumes / Chaturvedi, S.K.; Sharma, S.K. & Kumar, Madhurendra (Eds.)
182. Encyclopaedia of Sikkim and Bhutan; 3 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
183. Encyclopaedia of South Asia / Mahajan, Shweta
184. Encyclopaedia of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
185. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
186. Encyclopaedia of South-East and South Asian Security; 5 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
187. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
188. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
189. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
190. Encyclopedia of Sri Lanka / Gunawardena, C.A.
191. Engagement and Development: India's Northeast and Neighbouring Countries / Thomas, C. Joshua (Ed.)
192. Enslaved Innocence: Child Labour in South Asia / Kak, Shakti & Pati, Biswamoy (Eds.)
193. Environment, Security and Tourism in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Pandey, V.C. (Ed.)
194. Envisioning A New South Asia / Devi, T. Nirmala & Raju, Adluri Subramanyam (Eds.)
195. Ethnic Composition and Crises in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Chattopadhyay, H.P. & Sarkar, S.K.
196. Ethnic Conflict and Security Crisis in Sri Lanka / Misra, S.S.
197. The Ethnic Conflict in Sri-Lanka: Impact on Indo-Sri Lanka Relations / Dhar, Gulam Mohammad
198. Ethnic Insurgency and National Integration: A Study of Selected Ethnic Problems in South Asia / Haque, Mahfuzul
199. Ethnic Politics and LTTE in Sri Lanka / Singh, Rajkumar
200. Ethnicity and Constitutional Reform in South Asia / Iftekharuzzaman (Ed.)
201. Ethnicity and Nation Building in Sri Lanka / Nayak, Subhash Chandra
202. Ethnobotany of Rice Weeds in South Asia / Raju, R.A. (Ed.)
203. Ethno-Nationalism and the Emerging World (Dis) Order / Singh, Gurnam
204. Excursions Adventures and Field-Sports in Ceylon: 2 Volumes / Campbell, James
205. Explorations in the History of South Asia: Essays in Honour of Dietmar Rothermund / Berkemer, Georg & et. al. (Eds.)
206. External Security Challenges in Afghanistan and South Asia / Dhar, Y.S.
207. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
208. Faultlines: Writings on Conflict and Resolution; Volume 1-20 / Gill, K.P.S.; Sahni, Ajai; Ghose, Arundhati & Swami, P.
209. Feeding India: The Spatial Parameters of Food Grain Policy / Landy, Frederic
210. Female's Education Gender Equality and Economic Empowerment in South Asia / Chaudhary, Sunil
211. Fertility Transition in South Asia / Sathar, Zeba Ayesha & Phillips, James F.
212. Food Security in South Asia / Chaturvedi, Pradeep (Ed.)
213. Forced Migration in South Asian Region: Displacement, Human Rights & Conflict Resolution / Mishra, Omprakash (Ed.)
214. Foreign Policy and Strategic Issues: Think Tanks in US and South Asia / Hasan, Md. Rahat
215. Foreign Policy of Bangladesh: Liberation War to Sheikh Hasina / Tajuddin, Muhammad
216. Forestry Handbook of Bhutan / Joshi, S.C.
217. FPRC Journal Vol.2: India's Neighbourhood / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
218. Fractured Scales: The Search for a Uniform Personal Code / Pereira, Faustina
219. From Adam's Peak to Elephanta: Sketches of Ceylon and India / Carpenter, Edward (1844-1929)
220. From Jinnah to Jihad: Pakistan's Kashmir Quest and the Limits of Realism / Bahl, Arvin
221. Future of Islam in South Asia / Ahmed, Zafar
222. The Future of Pakistan / Butani, D.H.
223. G.P. Koirala's Struggle for Democracy in Nepal: A Biography / Parmanand (Dr.)
224. Gazetteer of Burma; 2 Volumes / Spearman, H.R.
225. Gender and Human Development in Central and South Asia / Dutta, Mondira (Ed.)
226. Geography of a Himalayan Kingdom: Bhutan / Bhattacharaya, Anima & et. al. (Eds.)
227. Ginans: Texts and Contexts, Essays on Ismaili Hymns from South Asia (With CD) / Mallison, Francoise & Kassam, Tazim R. (Eds.)
228. Glimpses of Bangladesh Politics: A Comparative Analysis / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
229. Global Dimensions of Indo-Nepal Political Relations: Post Independence / Singh, Rajkumar
230. Globalisation and South Asia: Responses and Alternatives / Upreti, B.C.; Peacock, Olive & Gopal, Krishan (Eds.)
231. Globalisation, Fundamentalism and Terrorism Issues in South India / Ibrahim, K.M. Sajad
232. Globalization: Debts, Arms and Reforms in South Asia / Jain, Sures Chandra
233. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
234. The Grasses of Burma (Myanmar), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), India and Pakistan (Excluding Bambuseae) / Bor, N.L.
235. The Great Digital Transformation: A Saga of Sustainable Development / Ghosh, D. K.
236. The Great Disclosures: Secrets Unmasked / War, Hilal Ahmad
237. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
238. A Hand Book to the Jaffna Peninsula and Souvenir of the opening of the Railway to the North / Katiresu, S.
239. Handbook of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy of SAARC Countries / Chandra, Puran
240. Handbook of SAARC: Sixteenth Summit and Beyond / Singh, Sudhir Kumar (Ed.)
241. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
242. Health and Population in South Asia: From Earliest Times to the Present / Guha, Sumit
243. Health and Social Development in South and Southeast Asia; 2 Volumes / Ghoshal, B.C. (Dr.)
244. Himalayan Blunder: The Curtain-raiser to the Sino-Indian War of 1962 / Dalvi, J.P. (Brig.)
245. An Historical Relation of the Island of Ceylon in the East Indies Together with an Account of the Detaning the Capativity the Author an Drivers other Englishmen Now Living there and of the Author's Miraculous Escape / Knox, Robert
246. The History of Bhutan / Phuntsho, Karma
247. History of Burma: From the Earliest Time to 1824 A.D.: The Beginning of English Conquest / Harvey, G.E.
248. The History of Ceylon from the earliest period to the Present Time with an appendix containing an account of its present condition / Knighton, William
249. History of Ceylon: An Abridged Translated of Prof. Peter Courtenay's Work / Francis, M.G.
250. History of Ceylon: From the Earliest Period to the Year 1815, with Characteristic Details of the Religion, Law and Manners of the People and a Collection of Their Moral Maxims and Ancient Proverbs / Philalethes
251. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
252. A History of Ladakh / Francke, A.H.
253. History, Geography and Travels of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
254. HIV/AIDS Vulnerability in South Asia / Ramamurthy, V.
255. Human Rights Developments in South Asia / Patil, V.T.
256. Human Rights in South Asia / Mishra, Pramod (Ed.)
257. Hunger and Poverty in South Asia / Rorabacher, J. Albert
258. The Iconography of Architectural Plans: A Study of the Influence of Buddhism and Hinduism on Plans of South and Southeast Asia / Bunce, Fredrick W.
259. Imaging a Place for Buddhism: Literary Culture and Religious Community in Tamil Speaking South Asia / Monius, Anne E.
260. The Impact of Armed Conflicts on Women in South Asia / Shrestha, Ava Darshan & Thapa, Rita (Eds.)
261. In Search of A New Afghanistan / Sarkar, Sujeet
262. In the Shadow of the Himalayas: Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, Sikkim: A Photographic Record by John Claude White 1883-1908 / Meyer, Kurt & Meyer, Pamela Deuel
263. India - Pakistan: The History of Unsolved Conflicts; 2 Volumes / Blinkenberg, Lars
264. India and Bhutan: A Study in Interrelations (1772-1910) / Kohli, Manorama
265. India and East Asia: Learning for Each Other / Narsimhan, Sushila & Balatchandirane, G. (Eds.)
266. India and its South Asian Neighbours: 1989-98 / Ata, Shakil Ahmad (Dr.)
267. India and Nepal: A Changing Relationship / Muni, S.D.
268. India and Nepal: Aspects of Interdependent Relations / Ramakant & Upreti, B.C.
269. India and Pakistan: Unending Conflict; 3 Volumes / Chander, Prakash
270. India and Regional Development: Through the Prism of Indo-Pak Relations / Dixit, J.N.
271. India and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
272. India and SAARC Engagements; 2 Volumes / Goel, O.P.
273. India and SAARC: New Vistas in Regional Trade / Sharma, Roopali
274. India and SAARC: The New Face / Sharma, Suman
275. India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma / Wheeler, J. Talboys
276. India and Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
277. India and Tibet: A.D. 1904 / Younghusband, F.E.
278. India China Boundary in Kashmir / Kaul, H.N.
279. India in South Asia: Policy and Diplomacy / Shukla, Krishna Nand (Dr.)
280. India in the New Asia-Pacific: Technology, Economic, Social & Cultural Aspects / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
281. India: A Rising Power / Singh, Naunihal
282. India: An Archaeological History: Palaeolithic Beginnings to Early Historic Foundations / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
283. India-Bangladesh Relation: Documents 1971-1994; 2 Volumes / Bhasin, Avtar Singh (Ed.)
284. India-Bangladesh Relations Documents (1971-2000); 5 Volumes / Bhasin, Avtar Singh (Ed.)
285. The India-China Border: A Reappraisal / Rao, Gondker Narayana
286. Indian Archaeology in Retrospect; 4 Volumes / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
287. Indian Nepalis Issues and Perspectives / Sinha, A.C.; Nepal, D.R.; Nepal, G.S. & Subba, T.B. (Eds.)
288. Indian Religions: The Spiritual Traditions of South Asia / Heehs, Peter
289. India-Nepal Partnership and South Asian Resurgence / Dharamdasani, M.D. (Ed.)
290. India-Nepal Relations: Historical, Cultural and Political Perspective / Devi, Sanasam Sandhyarani
291. India-Nepal Relations: The Challenge Ahead / Mehta, Ashok K.
292. Indians in Nepal: A Study of Indian Migration to Kathmandu / Upreti, B.C.
293. India-Pakistan Relations with special reference to Kashmir; 4 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
294. India-Pakistan: Themes Beyond Borders: Selections from Nikhil Chakravartty's Writings / Narayanan, K.R.
295. India's China War / Maxwell, Neville
296. India's Economic Policy in South Asia / Prakash, Aditya (Dr.)
297. India's External Payments; 1970-71 to 1995-96 / Costa, Genaro C. DA
298. India's Neighbourhood: The Armies of South Asia / Chandra, Vishal (Ed.)
299. India's Nuclear Policy / Singh, Manoj K.
300. India's Policy of No First Use of Nuclear Weapons / Kamath, P.M.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)