Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > South Asian Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. An Account of the Burman Empire with notices of Mission Stations: Travels in South-Eastern Asia / Malcom, Rev. Howard
2. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territories Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha Until the Year 1814 / Buchanan, Francis (Hamilton)
3. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepaul: Being the Substance of Observations Made During a Mission to that Country in the Year 1793 / Kirkpatrik, Col.
4. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
5. Advanced History of Nepal / Vaidya, T.R.
6. Afghan Frontier: At the Crossroads of Conflict / Schofield, Victoria
7. Afghanistan - Pakistan - India: A Paradigm Shift / Abdali, Shaida Mohammad (Ambassador)
8. Afghanistan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
9. Afghanistan in Transition: Beyond 2014? / D'Souza, Shanthie Mariet (Ed.)
10. Afghanistan: A Modern History / Rasanayagam, Angelo
11. Afghanistan: A Role for India / Sawhney, R.K.; Sahgal, Arun & Kanwal, Gurmeet
12. Afghanistan: Dynamics of Survival / Meher, Jagmohan (Ed.)
13. The Age of Iron in South Asia: Legacy and Tradition / Tripathi, Vibha
14. Agra: India and Pakistan Summit; 2 Volumes / Rallhan, O.P. (Comp. & Ed.)
15. Agricultural Development in South Asia: A Comparative Study in the Green Revolution Experiences / Singh, Jasbir
16. Agricultural Trade in South Asia: Potential and Policy Options / Paswan, Nawal K.
17. Ancient and Medieval Nepal / Shaha, Rishikesh
18. Ancient Ceylon / Parker, H.
19. Ancient Dynasties of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
20. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
21. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
22. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
23. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
24. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
25. Armed Conflict and Security in South Asia / Ranjan, Ravi
26. Armed Conflicts in South Asia 2011: The Promise and Threat of Transformation / Chandran, D. Suba & Chari, P.R. (Eds.)
27. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
28. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
29. Asia Annual: 2004 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
30. Asia Annual: 2005 / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
31. Asian Government and Politics: Studies in People, Power and Political Development; 4 Volumes / Sinha, R.P. & et. al.
32. Asian Strategic Review / Muni, S.D. & Chadha, Vivek (Eds.)
33. Asia-Pacific: National Security, Globalisation and Regional Development / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
34. Bangladesh and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
35. Bangladesh and World Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
36. Bangladesh Army and Contemporary Issues / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
37. Bangladesh Art and Literary Heritage / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
38. Bangladesh as a New Nation / Chopra, J.K.
39. Bangladesh Causes of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
40. Bangladesh Constitution Law and Justice / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
41. The Bangladesh Dichotomy and Politicisation of Culture / Bandyopadhyay, P.K.
42. Bangladesh Diplomacy and Foreign Policy / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
43. Bangladesh Economy: Issue and Perspective / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
44. Bangladesh Land and People / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
45. Bangladesh Liberation to Fundamentalism / Gulati, Chndrika J.
46. Bangladesh Movement 1947-1971 / Chakravarty, Gita
47. Bangladesh Politics and International Relations / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
48. Bangladesh Post-Independence Politics / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
49. Bangladesh Post-Mujib Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
50. Bangladesh Prepartition Political Developments / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
51. Bangladesh Since 1952 Language Movement / Adhikari, Abanti
52. Bangladesh Society and Change / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
53. Bangladesh Socio-Religious Scenario / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
54. Bangladesh, India and Pakistan: International Relations and Regional Tensions in South Asia / Jacques, Kathryn
55. Bangladesh: A Fragile Democracy / Dutta, Sreeradha
56. Bangladesh: The Test Case for Development / Faaland, Just & Parkinson, J.R.
57. Barbara's Nepal / Adams, Barbaras
58. Barbed Wire: Borders and Partitions in South Asia / Sengupta, Jayita (Ed.)
59. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
60. Battle for Hearts and Mind from North East to Kashmir and Beyond / Mukherjee, Dipak (Major General)
61. Between Heaven and Hell: Travels through South Asia / Bakshi, Akhil
62. Beyond the Tigers: Tracking Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination / Sharma, Rajeev
63. Bharat - Tibbat - Cheen (in Hindi) / Bharati, Anjali
64. Bharat Pak Sambandh: Agra Sikhar Varta Kein Paripekshya Mein / Ratoo, Krishan Kumar
65. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh ke Aayam (Mithila 1816-1950) / Jha, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
66. Bhutan / Klein, Wilhelm & Pfannfuller, Gunter
67. Bhutan / Singh, Lekha
68. Bhutan and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
69. Bhutan through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Norbu, Ramphel (Ed.)
70. Bhutan: 100 Years of Wangchuck Vision (Special Message from Mrs. Sonia Gandhi) / Sood, Shubhi (Mag. Gen.) (Retd.)
71. Bhutan: Contemporary Issues and Perspectives / Kharat, Rajesh S. (Ed.)
72. Bhutan: Decentralization and Good Governance / Rizal, Dhurba P.
73. Bhutan: Hidden Lands of Happiness / Wehrheim, John
74. Bhutan: Himalayan Mountain Kingdom / Pommaret, Francoise
75. Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon / Edmunds, Tom Owen
76. Bhutan: New Pathways to Growth / Mitra Sabyasachi & Jeong, Hoe Yun (Eds.)
77. Bhutan: Smiling Faces From the Roof of the World / Stasinopoulou, Dimitra
78. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
79. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
80. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
81. Bridge on the River Meghna: The Dash to Dhaka: Bangladesh Liberation War 1971 / Verma, Ashok Kalyan (Maj. Gen.) AVSM (Retd.)
82. British Paramountcy in Kashmir (1876-1894) / Yasin, Madhavi
83. Bronze and Iron Ages in South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
84. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
85. Buddhist Stupas in South Asia / Singh, Sumit
86. Building for South Asia: An Architectural Autobiography / Polk, Benjamin
87. Building Political Culture in Nepal / Malla, Meena Vaidya
88. Building: A New Asia / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
89. The Bunglow and the Tent or a Visit to Ceylon / Sullivan, Edward
90. Burma and India: Some Aspects of Intellectual Life Under Colonialism / Suu Kyi, Aung San
91. Burma: As It Was, As It Is, and As It Will Be / Scott, James George
92. The Butterflies of Ceylon / Ormiston, W.
93. Cartographic Contestation between India and Pakistan: With Regard to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir / Mishra, Swasti Vardhan
94. Censorship in South Asia: Cultural Regulation from Sedition to Seduction / Kaur, Raminder & Mazzarella, William (Eds.)
95. Ceylon and the Portuguese: 1505-1658 / Pieris, P.E.
96. Ceylon: Coins & Currency / Codrington, H.W.
97. Ceylon: Past and Present / Enriquez, C.M.
98. Ceylon: Pearl of the East / Williams, Harry
99. Ceylon: The Paradise of Adam / Corner, Caroline
100. Change in Myanmar / Bhatia, Rajiv K.; Sakhuja, Vijay & Ranjan, Vikash (Eds.)
101. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
102. Child Marriage in South Asia: Brutal Murder of Innocence / Saxena, Shobha
103. China and Hong Kong: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
104. China and Imperialism: During the Nineteenth Century / Chung, Tan
105. China and India: Cooperation or Conflict / Sidhu, Waheguru Pal Singh & Yuan, Jing-dong
106. China Factor in Nepal / Kumar, Ashutosh
107. China Strides in Bhutan, Nepal and Myanmar: Options for India / Shahi, Subodh Kumar
108. China: Threat in South Asia / Adhikari, Pushpa (Dr.)
109. China's Minorities: Ethnic-Religious Separatism in Xinjiang / Debata, Mahesh Ranjan
110. China's Tibet Policy / Singh, B.K.P.
111. China-South Asia Political Relation A View Point of Nepal / Awasthy, H.K.
112. Chinese Diplomacy in South Asia / Sood, N.M.
113. Chronicles of Love and Death: My Years with the Lost Spiritual King of Bhutan / Levine, Norma
114. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
115. Class, State, and Struggle in Nepal: Writings 1989-1995 / Mikesell, Stephen Lawrence
116. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
117. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
118. Comparative Security Dynamics in North East Asia and South Asia / Chari, P.R. & Raghavan, Vyjayanti
119. Complex Predicates in South Asian Languages / Verma, Manindra K. (Ed.)
120. A Comprehensive History of Nepal-China Relations up to 1955 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
121. Compulsions of a Land-Locked State: A Study of Nepal-India Relations / Bala, Indu
122. Conflict and Peacemaking in South Asia / Sahadevan, P. (Ed.)
123. Constitutional Evolution in Nepal / Saurabh & Chaudhary, N.P. (Eds.)
124. Constitutions of SAARC Countries / Deka, Stuti
125. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
126. Contemporary Europe and South Asia / Vivekanandan, B. & et. al. (Eds.)
127. Contemporary India with Controversial Neighbours / Singh, Rajkumar
128. Contemporary Issues in South Asia Documents / Bisht, Medha (Ed.)
129. Contemporary Kashmir Politics: Some Insights (Based on Reshi Dev's Political Diary) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
130. Contemporary Pakistan and Kashmir Politics: Pakistan Elections 2008 Critically Analysed / Hussain, Syed Tassadque
131. Contesting Nation: Gendered Violence in South Asia: Notes on the Postcolonial Present / Chatterji, Angana & Chaudhry, Lubna Nazir (Eds.)
132. Cooperation and Conflict in South Asia / Ghosh, Partha S.
133. Cooperative Security Framework for South Asia / Nayak, Nihar
134. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
135. Corruption Governance and Democracy in South Asia / May, R.J. & Ray, Binayak
136. Counter-Terrorism in South Asia / ORF-Heritage
137. Crises Pervention Confidence Building and Reconsilation in South Asia / Krepon, Michael & Sevak, Amit (Eds.)
138. Cross-Border Terrorism in South Asia / Das, P.K.
139. Cultural and Political Aspects of Nepal-China Relations / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
140. Culture and Political History of Kashmir; 3 Volumes / Bamzai, P.N.K.
141. Curriculum Studies: A Model for SAARC Countries / Biswas, N.B. (Dr.)
142. The Cyclopaedia of India and of Eastern and Southern Asia, Commercial Industrial and Scientific: Products of the Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Kingdoms, Useful Arts and Manufactures; 5 Volumes / Balford, Edward
143. Decentralisation and Rural Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
144. Declining Sri Lanka - Terrorism and Ethnic Conflict: The Legacy of J R Jayewardene (1906-1996) / Wijesinha, Rajiva
145. Defenders of the Establishment: Ruler-supportive Forces of South Asia / Dhillon, K.S.
146. Deity and Spirit Possession in South Asia / Smith, Frederick M.
147. The Demand for Partition of India and the British Policy / Mujtaba, Syed Ali
148. Democracy and Dictatorship in South Asia / Stern, Robert W.
149. Democratic Process, Foreign Policy and Human Rights in South Asia / Benjamin, Joseph
150. Demon Worship and Other Superstitions in Ceylon / Anon
151. Developing Countries: The Impact of Corruption and Economic Growth / Singh, Naunihal
152. Development Policies and Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh / Rahman, Motiur (Pk.) (Md.)
153. Dhaka: The Capital of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
154. Discontent and Background of Liberation War / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
155. Diverting the Flow: Gender Equity and Water in South Asia / Zwarteveen, Margreet; Ahmed, Sara & Gautam, Suman Rimal (Eds.)
156. Divided Kashmir: Old Problems, New Opportunities for India, Pakistan and the Kashmiri People / Rahman, Mushtaqur
157. A Documentary History of Nepalese Quinquennial Missions to China / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
158. Documents on Pakistan and International Conflicts; 20 Volumes / Deora, M.S. & et. al.
159. Documents on Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
160. Dreams of the Peaceful Dragon: A Journey through Bhutan / Hickman, Katie
161. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 1: Bibliography and Archival Guide to the National Archives at The Hague-The Netherlands / Gommans, Jos; Bes, Lennart & Kruijtzer, Gijs
162. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 2: Archival Guide to the Repositories in the Netherlands other than the National Archives / Bes, Lennart (Ed.)
163. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 4: Mission to Madurai: Dutch Embassies to the Nayaka Court of Madurai in the Seventeenth Century / Vink, Markus
164. Dutch Sources on South Asia c. 1600-1825, Volume 5: Vaishnava Mythology from Manuscript to Book Market in the Context of the Dutch East India Company, c. 1600-1672 / Deex-Autaers, Philip Angel's
165. Dynamics of Politics in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
166. Dynamics of Society in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
167. The Earliest Civilization of South Asia / Lal, B.B.
168. Early Interactions Between South and Southeast Asia: Reflection on Cultural Exchange / Manguin, Pierre-Yves; Mani, A. & Wade, Geoff (Eds.)
169. Early Man in Eastern Himalayas: North East India and Nepal / Sharma, A.K.
170. Early Medieval History of South Asia / Verma, S.K.
171. Echoes from Beyond the Banihal-Kashmir: Human Rights and Armed Forces / Kanungo, Sujata
172. Economic Development in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
173. The Economy of Bangladesh / Khan, Azizur Rahman
174. Educational Scenario in South Asian Countries / Ananda, G.
175. Electoral Violence and Volatility in Nepal / Kumar, Dhruba
176. Elements of Nepalese Temple Architecture / Dangol, Purusottam
177. Elusive Peace: India & Pakistan / Dodani, Pushpa
178. Emergence of Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
179. The Emergence of India and Pakistan / Sharma, Suresh K. (Ed.)
180. Emerging Challenges of Security in South Asia / Upadhyay, Shashi & Upreti, B.C.
181. Encyclopaedia of Bangladesh; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
182. Encyclopaedia of Education in South Asia; 9 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof.)
183. Encyclopaedia of Folklore and Folktales of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Sushil & Kumar, Naresh (Eds.)
184. Encyclopaedia of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh; 9 Volumes / Gupta, Om
185. Encyclopaedia of Indian Government and Politics; 10 Volumes / Jain, U.C.
186. Encyclopaedia of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet; 3 Volumes / Kathuria, Anil (Ed.)
187. Encyclopaedia of Pakistan; 11 Volumes / Ali, Rao Arif
188. Encyclopaedia of SAARC and Member Countries; 9 Volumes / Sharma, Rashmi
189. Encyclopaedia of SAARC Nations; 3 Volumes / Syed, M.H.
190. Encyclopaedia of SAARC; 4 Volumes / Chaturvedi, S.K.; Sharma, S.K. & Kumar, Madhurendra (Eds.)
191. Encyclopaedia of South Asia / Mahajan, Shweta
192. Encyclopaedia of South Asia; 15 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
193. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
194. Encyclopaedia of South-East and South Asian Security; 5 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder
195. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
196. Encyclopaedia of Women in South Asia; 8 Volumes / Mitra, Sangh & Kumar, Bachhan
197. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
198. Encyclopedia of Sri Lanka / Gunawardena, C.A.
199. Engagement and Development: India's Northeast and Neighbouring Countries / Thomas, C. Joshua (Ed.)
200. Enslaved Innocence: Child Labour in South Asia / Kak, Shakti & Pati, Biswamoy (Eds.)
201. Environment, Security and Tourism in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Pandey, V.C. (Ed.)
202. Envisioning A New South Asia / Devi, T. Nirmala & Raju, Adluri Subramanyam (Eds.)
203. Eroding Bufer States: Nepal and Bhutan / Mishra, Arun Kumar
204. Ethnic Composition and Crises in South Asia; 3 Volumes / Chattopadhyay, H.P. & Sarkar, S.K.
205. Ethnic Conflict and Security Crisis in Sri Lanka / Misra, S.S.
206. The Ethnic Conflict in Sri-Lanka: Impact on Indo-Sri Lanka Relations / Dhar, Gulam Mohammad
207. Ethnic Insurgency and National Integration: A Study of Selected Ethnic Problems in South Asia / Haque, Mahfuzul
208. Ethnic Politics and LTTE in Sri Lanka / Singh, Rajkumar
209. Ethnicity and Constitutional Reform in South Asia / Iftekharuzzaman (Ed.)
210. Ethnicity and Nation Building in Sri Lanka / Nayak, Subhash Chandra
211. Ethnobotany of Rice Weeds in South Asia / Raju, R.A. (Ed.)
212. Ethno-Nationalism and the Emerging World (Dis) Order / Singh, Gurnam
213. Excursions Adventures and Field-Sports in Ceylon: 2 Volumes / Campbell, James
214. Explorations in the History of South Asia: Essays in Honour of Dietmar Rothermund / Berkemer, Georg & et. al. (Eds.)
215. External Security Challenges in Afghanistan and South Asia / Dhar, Y.S.
216. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
217. Fateful Events of 1947: The Secret British Game of Divide and Quit / Das, M.N. (Prof.)
218. Faultlines: Writings on Conflict and Resolution; Volume 1-20 / Gill, K.P.S.; Sahni, Ajai; Ghose, Arundhati & Swami, P.
219. Feeding India: The Spatial Parameters of Food Grain Policy / Landy, Frederic
220. Female's Education Gender Equality and Economic Empowerment in South Asia / Chaudhary, Sunil
221. Fighter Children in Maoist Struggle of Nepal: A Human Right Perspective / Ishshan, M.S.
222. Food Security in Post Conflict Nepal: Challenges and Opportunities / Upreti, Bishnu Raj; Sharma, Sagar Raj & Paudel, Suman Babu (Eds.)
223. Food Security in South Asia / Chaturvedi, Pradeep (Ed.)
224. Forced Migration in South Asian Region: Displacement, Human Rights & Conflict Resolution / Mishra, Omprakash (Ed.)
225. Foreign Policy and Strategic Issues: Think Tanks in US and South Asia / Hasan, Md. Rahat
226. Foreign Policy of Bangladesh: Liberation War to Sheikh Hasina / Tajuddin, Muhammad
227. Foreign Policy of Bhutan / Labh, Kapileshwar
228. Forestry Handbook of Bhutan / Joshi, S.C.
229. Forever Incomplete: The Story of Nepal / Singh, Mahendra Man
230. FPRC Journal Vol.2: India's Neighbourhood / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
231. Fractured Scales: The Search for a Uniform Personal Code / Pereira, Faustina
232. From Adam's Peak to Elephanta: Sketches of Ceylon and India / Carpenter, Edward (1844-1929)
233. From Jinnah to Jihad: Pakistan's Kashmir Quest and the Limits of Realism / Bahl, Arvin
234. Future of Islam in South Asia / Ahmed, Zafar
235. The Future of Pakistan / Butani, D.H.
236. G.P. Koirala's Struggle for Democracy in Nepal: A Biography / Parmanand (Dr.)
237. Gazetteer of Burma; 2 Volumes / Spearman, H.R.
238. Gender and Human Development in Central and South Asia / Dutta, Mondira (Ed.)
239. Geography of a Himalayan Kingdom: Bhutan / Bhattacharaya, Anima & et. al. (Eds.)
240. Ginans: Texts and Contexts, Essays on Ismaili Hymns from South Asia (With CD) / Mallison, Francoise & Kassam, Tazim R. (Eds.)
241. Glimpses of Bangladesh Politics: A Comparative Analysis / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
242. Global Dimensions of Indo-Nepal Political Relations: Post Independence / Singh, Rajkumar
243. Globalisation and South Asia: Responses and Alternatives / Upreti, B.C.; Peacock, Olive & Gopal, Krishan (Eds.)
244. Globalisation, Fundamentalism and Terrorism Issues in South India / Ibrahim, K.M. Sajad
245. Globalization: Debts, Arms and Reforms in South Asia / Jain, Sures Chandra
246. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
247. Golden Faces of Dipankara Buddha: Samyak Mahadana Festival of Nepal: Excellence in Newari Arts and Crafts / Shakya, Chandra B.
248. Governance, Conflict and Development in South Asia: Perspectives from India, Nepal and Sri Lanka / Hettige, Siri & Gerharz, Eva
249. The Grasses of Burma (Myanmar), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), India and Pakistan (Excluding Bambuseae) / Bor, N.L.
250. The Great Digital Transformation: A Saga of Sustainable Development / Ghosh, D. K.
251. The Great Disclosures: Secrets Unmasked / War, Hilal Ahmad
252. Great Monuments of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and Shri Lanka / Punja, Shobita
253. Guide to the Hidden Land of the Yolmo Snow Enclosure and its History (Guide Book) / Dondrup, Khenpo Nyima
254. A Hand Book to the Jaffna Peninsula and Souvenir of the opening of the Railway to the North / Katiresu, S.
255. Handbook of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy of SAARC Countries / Chandra, Puran
256. Handbook of SAARC: Sixteenth Summit and Beyond / Singh, Sudhir Kumar (Ed.)
257. Hath-Kaghaz: History of Handmade Paper in South Asia / Konishi, Masatoshi A.
258. Health and Population in South Asia: From Earliest Times to the Present / Guha, Sumit
259. Health and Social Development in South and Southeast Asia; 2 Volumes / Ghoshal, B.C. (Dr.)
260. Himalayan Blunder: The Curtain-raiser to the Sino-Indian War of 1962 / Dalvi, J.P. (Brig.)
261. Hindu-Muslim Community in Bangladesh: Caste and Social Structure / Ali, A.F. Imam
262. Hiranyavarna Mahavihara: A Unique Newar Buddhist Monastery / Shakya, Min Bahadur
263. An Historical Relation of the Island of Ceylon in the East Indies Together with an Account of the Detaning the Capativity the Author an Drivers other Englishmen Now Living there and of the Author's Miraculous Escape / Knox, Robert
264. Historiography of India's Partition: An Analysis of Imperialist Writings / Panday, Bishwa Mohan
265. History as the Architect of the Present: What Made Kashmir the Nucleus of South Asia Terrorism? / Dutta, Sunil
266. The History of Bhutan / Phuntsho, Karma
267. History of Burma: From the Earliest Time to 1824 A.D.: The Beginning of English Conquest / Harvey, G.E.
268. The History of Ceylon from the earliest period to the Present Time with an appendix containing an account of its present condition / Knighton, William
269. History of Ceylon: An Abridged Translated of Prof. Peter Courtenay's Work / Francis, M.G.
270. History of Ceylon: From the Earliest Period to the Year 1815, with Characteristic Details of the Religion, Law and Manners of the People and a Collection of Their Moral Maxims and Ancient Proverbs / Philalethes
271. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
272. A History of Ladakh / Francke, A.H.
273. History, Geography and Travels of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
274. HIV/AIDS Vulnerability in South Asia / Ramamurthy, V.
275. Human Rights Developments in South Asia / Patil, V.T.
276. Human Rights in South Asia / Mishra, Pramod (Ed.)
277. Hunger and Poverty in South Asia / Rorabacher, J. Albert
278. The Iconography of Architectural Plans: A Study of the Influence of Buddhism and Hinduism on Plans of South and Southeast Asia / Bunce, Fredrick W.
279. Imaging a Place for Buddhism: Literary Culture and Religious Community in Tamil Speaking South Asia / Monius, Anne E.
280. The Impact of Armed Conflicts on Women in South Asia / Shrestha, Ava Darshan & Thapa, Rita (Eds.)
281. In Search of A New Afghanistan / Sarkar, Sujeet
282. In the Shadow of the Himalayas: Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, Sikkim: A Photographic Record by John Claude White 1883-1908 / Meyer, Kurt & Meyer, Pamela Deuel
283. An Incredible War: Indian Air Force in Kashmir War 1947-48, 2nd Edition / Kumar, Bharat
284. India - Pakistan: The History of Unsolved Conflicts; 2 Volumes / Blinkenberg, Lars
285. India and Bhutan: A Study in Interrelations (1772-1910) / Kohli, Manorama
286. India and East Asia: Learning for Each Other / Narsimhan, Sushila & Balatchandirane, G. (Eds.)
287. India and its South Asian Neighbours: 1989-98 / Ata, Shakil Ahmad (Dr.)
288. India and Nepal: Aspects of Interdependent Relations / Ramakant & Upreti, B.C.
289. India and Pakistan: Unending Conflict; 3 Volumes / Chander, Prakash
290. India and Regional Development: Through the Prism of Indo-Pak Relations / Dixit, J.N.
291. India and SAARC / Sharma, Rashmi
292. India and SAARC Engagements; 2 Volumes / Goel, O.P.
293. India and SAARC: New Vistas in Regional Trade / Sharma, Roopali
294. India and SAARC: The New Face / Sharma, Suman
295. India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma / Wheeler, J. Talboys
296. India and Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
297. India and Tibet: A.D. 1904 / Younghusband, F.E.
298. India China Boundary in Kashmir / Kaul, H.N.
299. India in South Asia: Policy and Diplomacy / Shukla, Krishna Nand (Dr.)
300. India in the New Asia-Pacific: Technology, Economic, Social & Cultural Aspects / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)