Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sociology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Aadhunik Samashastriya Vicharak (Modern Sociological Thinkers) / Doshi, S.L.
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Achievement of Visually Handicapped / Sharma, Anjul
5. Achieving Broad-Based Sustainable Development / Weaver & Rock
6. Active Society and Behavioural Therapy / Agnihotri, Satwati
7. Addiction to Alcohol and other Drugs / Virk, Baljit Singh
8. Addressing Regional Backwardness: An Analysis of Area Development Programmes in India / Mohan, Krishna
9. Adhunik Bhartiya Sanskriti: Modern Indian Culture (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L.
10. Adivasis in Colonial India: Survival, Resistance and Negotiation / Pati, Biswamoy (Ed.)
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Adolescence in India: A Bibliography / Verma & Saraswathi
13. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
14. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
15. Adult and Social Education / Misra, Bhawna
16. Adult Attitude towards Population Education / Mishra, B.C. & Patnaik, Santilata
17. Advance Techniques in Social Researches / Mahapatra, B.C.
18. Advances in Population / Severy, Lawrence J.
19. Advantages of Re-Marriage in Dalit Castes / Chaudhary, Akansha & Kunwar, Neelma
20. Age at Marriage in India: Vision and Reality / Devi, D. Radha
21. Age Structure of Mortality in India and its Bigger States: A Data Base for Cross-Sectional and Time Series Research / Ponnapalli, Krishna Murthy & Kambampati, Praveen Kumar
22. Aged in Changing Social System: Their Problems / Behura, N.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
23. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
24. Ageing in India / Gokhale, S.D. with Ramamurti, P.V.; Pandit, Nirmala & Pendse, Balwant (Eds.)
25. Ageing in Rural India: Perspectives and Prospects / Sudhir, M.A.
26. Ageing in Twenty first Century; 2 Volumes / Joshi, Uma; Pandya, Rameshwari & Maniar, Avani
27. Ageing Life at the Edge / Srivastava, Shuchi (Dr.)
28. Ageing Some Emerging Issues: Profiles, Trends and Policy Perspectives / Yadava, K.N. & Kumar, Alok
29. Ageing: Indian Perspective / Bhai, L. Thara (Ed.)
30. Ageing: The Global Phenomena Issues and Strategies / Reddy, P. Adinarayana; Devi, D. Uma & Harinath, N.
31. Ageism: Problems and Prospects / Sharma, Ramesh & Thomas, C. Joshua
32. Agraraian Distress and Farmers Suicides in India / Charyulu, M. Yadagira
33. Agrarian Structure and Tenancy Movement / Joshi, G.V.
34. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
35. Agricultural Land Use and Population / Kothari, Sadhana
36. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
37. AIDS and Sexual Behaviour / Sharma, Savita
38. AIDS and the Human Survival / Ramamurthy, V. (Dr.)
39. AIDS Awareness through Community Participation: An Action Research / Sharma, Meenu
40. AIDS Care Manual / Samson, Luke & et. al.
41. AIDS No Time for Complacency / W.H.O.
42. AIDS Transmission: Challenges in the New Millennium / Satpathy, G.C.
43. AIDS: Problems and Approaches / Ahmad, Waseem Faridi
44. Ailing India / Jatava, D.R.
45. Alcohol and Drug Dependence Among Industrial Workers / Singh, Chandra Paul
46. Ambastha Kayastha: The Evolution of Family and its Socio-Cultural Dimensions / Sahay, K.N.
47. Ambedkar and Caste System / Sahay, Lalit K.
48. Ambedkar and Future of Dalits / Chaudhury, Sukant K.
49. Ambedkar and Gandhi: Emancipators of Untouchables in Modern India / Krishnan, Asha
50. Ambedkar and Humanism / Jatava, D.R. (Dr.)
51. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
52. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
53. Ambedkar's People in India: With Reference to 'Chaityabhoomi' / Jadhav, Praveen
54. Ambedker's Perspective on State and Social Justice / Mehra, Shashi (Ed.)
55. Analysis of Poverty Reduction / Dhawan, M.C. (Dr.)
56. Anatomy of Crime and Criminology / Singh, Govind
57. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
58. Ancient Indian Society: Continuity and Change / Kumar, Vijay
59. Ancient Political History of Kashmir: B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200 / Saxena, K.S.
60. Anna Hazare: His Philosophy and Struggle / Tripathi, Vinayak
61. Anna Hazare: Reformer, Socialist and Anti-Corruption Leader / Dua, J.C.
62. Anna Hazare: The Face of India's Fight Against Corruption / Thakur, Pradeep & Rana, Pooja (Eds.)
63. Anna Hazare: The Fakir Who Moved a Country / Reem Editorial Board
64. Anna Hazare: The Gandhi of 21st Century / Dutta, Sanjay
65. Anna Hazare: The New Revolutionary / Tiwari, Prateeksha M.
66. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
67. Anthropo Medical Profile of Textile Workers / Jaiswal, Ajeet (Dr.)
68. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
69. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
70. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
71. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
72. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
73. Anthropoloo Lens: Harsh Light Soft Focus / Peacock, James L.
74. The Antiquity of Man; 3 Volumes / Keith, Sir Arthur
75. Anti-Social Patterns of Begging and Beggars / Goyal, O.P.
76. Apartheid, Fundamentalism and Humane Global Governance / Saini, R.S.
77. Applied Social Psychology: Understanding and Addressing Social and Practical Problems (2nd Edition) / Schneider, Frank W.; Gruman, Jamie A. & Coutts, Larry M. (Eds.)
78. Applied Sociolinguistics / Singh, Irom Gambhir
79. Applied Sociology: A Treatise on the Conscious Improvement of Society by Society / Ward, Lester F.
80. Applied Statistics: A Course for Social Sciences / Majumdar, P.K.
81. Applying Social Psychology / Sharan, A.K. (Ed.)
82. Approaches to Rural Development / Marasaiah, M.L.
83. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
84. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
85. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
86. As I See / Bedi, Kiran
87. Asian Regionalism Canadian and Indian Perspectives / Wadhva, Charan D. & Woo, Yuen Pau (Eds.)
88. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
89. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
90. Atrocities on Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Prevention and Implementation / Sikligar, P.C.
91. Autonomy Movements in Federal India / Singh, Bhupinder
92. A-Z Criminology / Dwivedi, Banshi Dhar
93. B.R. Ambedkar: His Political and Social Ideology; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
94. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
95. Backward Class Reservation and Concept of Creamy Layer / Gupta, Pallavi (Dr.)
96. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
97. Backward Communities: Identity, Development and Transformation / Pant, V.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
98. Bal Vikas evam Shiksha Sandarshika / Child Development and Educational Guidance (in Hindi) / Shrivastava, Pramila
99. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
100. Basaveshwara and Human Rights / Palekar, S.A.
101. Basic Principles of Developmental Sociology / Jha, Jainendra Kumar
102. Bazaar India: Markets, Society, and the Colonial State in Gangetic Bihar / Yang, Anand A.
103. Beautiful Blacks Dignified Dalits / Simon, Shibu & Sudha, Sarojini
104. Behavioral Dimensions of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
105. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
106. Bengal: The Unique State / Nanda, J.N.
107. The Bengalees Glimpses of History and Culture / Roy, Samaren
108. Bengali Culture and Society through its Riddles / Basak, Sila
109. The Bengalis: The People, Their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
110. The Bengalis: The People, their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
111. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
112. Beyond the Mud Walls: Indian Social Realities / Yadav, K.C. (Ed.)
113. Bharat Main Gramin Vikas; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Ramji
114. Bharat Mein Samajik Samasyaen: Social Problems in India / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
115. Bharatiya Samaj Avem Sanskriti; (in Hindi) / Rajkumar (Ed.)
116. Bharatiya Samajik Saranchana: Indian Social Structure / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
117. Bhartiya Samaj aur Jati Vyavastha (in Hindi) / Shukla, P.
118. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
119. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
120. Bhutan: Through the Lens of the King / Singh, Malvika & Verma, Pavan K.
121. Billion is Enough: India's Population Problem A Way Out / Gupta, Ashok
122. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Activists and Reformers; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Sunil Kumar
123. Biographical Encyclopaedia of the World Sociologists; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. (Ed.)
124. Biological Variation in Indian Population / Bhalla, V.
125. Bio-Social Dimensions of Ageing / Bali, Arun (Ed.)
126. The Blackwell Companion to Social Work / Davies, Martin (Ed.)
127. Blind and Mentally Handicapped Children / Shrivastsva, Nidhi
128. Book of Etiquette and Manners / Black, Kathleen
129. Breaking Free of Nehru: Let's Unleash India / Sabhlok, Sanjeev
130. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
131. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
132. Buddhist Women Across Cultures: Realizations / Tsomo, Karma Lekshe (Ed.)
133. Business and Society / Sengupta, Sunita Singh
134. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Hunters and Gatherers / Lee, Rishard B. & Daly, Richard (Eds.)
135. Capacity Development Initiatives in Watershed Development / WDCU
136. Care of the Elderly in India: Changing Configurations / Bali, Arun P.
137. Case Studies in Politial Sociology / Kukreja, Sunil
138. Caste and Class in India / Sharma, K.L.
139. Caste and Communities in Conflict of Modernisation / Mehta, Balwant
140. Caste and Educational Development: Before and After Independence / Mathur, M.L.
141. Caste and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification / Sengar, Shailendra
142. Caste and Reservation in India / Garg, V.K.
143. Caste and Reservation in India / Sengar, shailendra
144. Caste and Social Crime / Mishra, M.K. (Dr.)
145. Caste Dynamics & Tribal Society: Studies in Marginalised Communities / Munda, G.S.
146. Caste in Contemporary India / Kolenda, P.
147. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
148. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
149. Caste System in Modern India / Ahmad, Zafar
150. Caste System, Untouchability and the Depressed / Kotani, H. (Ed.)
151. Caste Violence and Dalit Deprivation / Sujatha, A.S. (Dr.)
152. Caste Violence in India / Hindwan, Sudhir (Dr.
153. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
154. Caste, Class and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification in a Tanjore Village (3rd Edition) / Beteille, Andre
155. Caste, Class and Social Inequality / Chaudhary, Nisha (Dr.)
156. Caste, Class and Social Inequality in India / Sengar, shailendra
157. Caste, Class Structure in India / Ranjan, Ravi (Dr.)
158. Caste, Marriage and Inequality: Studies from North and South India / Kolenda, Pauline
159. Caste: A Social Evil / Toppo, S.R.
160. Caste: Status and Socialization Among the Students / Pathak, Aditi
161. Casteism, Corruption and Social Development in India / Singh, A.K.
162. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
163. Castes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
164. Castes in India: A Historical Perspective / Sengar, Shailendra
165. Castes in India: A Historical Perspectives / Panigrahi, S.K.
166. Celebrating Bihar: The Charm of Champaran / Nishant, Tiwary
167. Census as Social Documents / Mohanty, S.P. & et. al.
168. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
169. Challenges of Higher Education in India / Narkhede, Sameer Pralhad
170. Challenges of Rural Education / Dhawan, M.L. (Ed.)
171. Change From Above: Social Reforms in India; (1757-1857) / Singh, Amar Kant
172. Change Management: In Civil Society Organisations / Kennedy, S. Hanuman & Moorthy, P. Krishna
173. The Changing Bhangis in India: A Study of Caste Association / Shyamlal
174. Changing Face and Challenges of Urbanization: A Case Study of Uttar Pradesh / Parveen, Shahnaz
175. Changing Indian Society / Raman, K.V.
176. Changing Modern Society / Sharma, Abhishek
177. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
178. Changing Role of the Caste System: A Critique / Kumar, Sangeet
179. Changing Rural Society in India / Patnaik, Shyam Kumar
180. Changing Rural Society in India / Rao, K.G.
181. Changing Scenario of Values in Society and Higher Education / Srivastava, Sushma & Agarwala, Vinita
182. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
183. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
184. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
185. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
186. Child Abuse and Exploitation: Some Reflections / Chakraborty, Sudip
187. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
188. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
189. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
190. Child as Human Resource: Policies and Approaches / Kumar, Arun
191. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
192. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
193. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
194. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
195. Child Development in India / Singh, B.K.
196. Child Development: Issues and Concern for the Well Being of the Child / Sapra, Rekha [Dr.] [Ed.]
197. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
198. Child Education and Social Development / Prasad, Janardan & Kaushik, Vijay Kumari
199. Child Exploitation Exposing the Unseen / Selvakumar, M.D. Allen (Dr.)
200. Child Human Rights: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
201. Child in the New Millennium / Singh, Vimala Veeraghavan Shalini
202. Child Labour / Sharma, A.K.
203. Child Labour / Singh, B.K.
204. Child Labour and Child Rights: A Compendium / Rehman, M.M. & et. al.
205. Child Labour Eradication: Problems, Awareness, Measures / Shandilya, Tapan Kumar; Kumar, Nayan & Kumar, Navin
206. Child Labour in Agrarian Society / Sahoo, U.C.
207. Child Labour in Backward Area / Kharge, Malikarjun S. (Dr.)
208. Child Labour in Hazardous Sectors / Misra, R.N.
209. Child Labour in Home Based Sector / Kumar, A. Selva
210. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
211. Child Labour in India / Dak, T.M.
212. Child Labour in India / Sharma, Usha
213. Child Labour in India: A Bitter Truth / Mustafa, M. & et. al.
214. Child Labour in India: Nature and Issues / Shukla, Narendra
215. Child Labour in India: Right, Welfare and Protection / Das, Dipak
216. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
217. Child Labour in Rural Context: Concern, Causes & Cure / Chakraborty, Sudip
218. Child Labour Rights and Violations / Kanmony, J. Cyril
219. Child Labour: A Global Challenge / Shandilya, T.K. & et. al.
220. Child Labour: A Precarious Future / Gomango, S.P.
221. Child Labour: A Reality; 2 Volumes / Rai, C.P.
222. Child Labour: Different Dimentions / Gupta, M.S.
223. Child Labour: How to Investigate? / Siddiqui, M.I.
224. Child Labour: Rehabilitation in India / Zutshi, B. & et. al.
225. Child Labour: Socio-Economic Dimensions / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
226. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
227. Child Labour; 2 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal
228. Child Marriage in India / Yadav, K.P.
229. Child Marriage in India: Issues and Challenges / Kakkar, A.K.
230. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
231. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
232. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
233. Child Survival and Child Work / Sharma, A.K.
234. Child Victims of Crime: Problems and Perspectives / Gupta, M.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
235. Child Welfare and Development / Bakshi, S.R. & Bala, Kiran (Eds.)
236. Child Welfare and Society / Bhatia, Vinita
237. Child Welfare in a Changing world / Rizwi, A.K.
238. Child, Bearing: A Social Phenomenon / Kaul, S.
239. The Children of India: Written for the children of England / by one of their friends (A.W. Marston) / Marston, Annie Westland
240. The Christian Clergy in India: Vol.1: Social Structure and Social Roles / Oommen, T.K. & et. al.
241. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
242. Church, Private Property and the Scheduled Castes / Pulloppillil, Thomas
243. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
244. Civil Society and Governance / Mohanty, Rajesh & et. al.
245. Civil Society and Modern Politics / Saha, Dipali (Ed.)
246. Civil Society, Corruption and the NGO / Singh, Manoj K.
247. Civil Society: History and Possibilities / Kaviraj, Sudipta & et. al.
248. Civilisation / Bell, Clive
249. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
250. Class Formation & Peasantry / Barik, B.C.
251. Classes and Elite in the Third World / Dattagupta, Rupak (Dr.)
252. Clinical Approach to Rural Development / Setty, E Desingu
253. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
254. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
255. Cognitive Development of Culturally Deprived Children / Begum, Sara
256. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
257. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
258. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
259. Combating Aids in the 21st Century: Issues and Challenges / Kakar, S.N. & et. al.
260. Combating Organised Crime / Nair, P.M.
261. Common Problems of Children: A Handbook for all Parents and Teachers to Tackle Contemporary Problems Relating to Children / Garg, Chitra
262. Communal Riots / Gupta, N.L. (Ed.)
263. Communal Violence / Singh, V.V.
264. Communal Violence Insurgency Terrorism and Security: Socio-Political and Religious Perspective / Khan, M.Z. & Gupta, V.K.
265. Communal Violence: A Sociological Study of Gujarat / Kannupillai, V.
266. Communalism, Ethnicity & State Politics / Basu, S.
267. Communicating Rural Development / Jain, R.
268. Communication and Education for Health Promotion and Population Regulation: A Global Perspective / Mahadevan, Kuttan (Ed.)
269. Communication Development and Civil Society: Essays on Social Development and Civil Society / Gupta, V.S.
270. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
271. Communication for Rural Development in India: From Green Revolution to 'E' Revolution / Patil, Dhanraj A
272. Communication in Rural Development: A Public Policy Perspective
273. Communication, Modernisation and Social Development: Theory, Policy and Strategies; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, K. & Prasad, Kiran
274. Community Organization at the Grassroots / Gangrade, K.D.
275. Community Water Management / Narwani, G.S.
276. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
277. Companions in Crime: The Social Aspects of Criminal Conduct / Warr, Mark
278. Comparative Sociology / Aggrawal, Usha (Dr.)
279. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
280. Compulsions of Population Scenarios 2001 / Malgavkar, P.D.
281. Concept of Equality & Ideal Society / Palekar, S.A.
282. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
283. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
284. The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science / Kaplan, Abraham
285. Conflict and Peace in New World Order / Joshi, Sarat C.
286. Conflict and Violence in Indian Society / Guha, Biswajeet
287. Consequences of Child Maltreatment / Gomango, S.P.
288. Consequences of Longterm Conflicts in Northeast India / Ragahvan, V.R. (Ed.)
289. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
290. Constitutionalization of Panchayati Raj / Jaoshi, R.P.
291. Contemporary African American Drama: From Cultural Nationalism to the Poetics of Resistance / Dakorwala, N.K.
292. Contemporary Chronicles: Polity, Society and Culture / Al-Ahmed, Saikh Md. Sabah
293. Contemporary Discourses on Democracy / Ray, Asok Kumar
294. Contemporary Issues and Social Movements in India / Das, Asish Kumar
295. Contemporary Social Problems and the Law / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
296. Contemporary Social Problems in India / Deb, Sibnath
297. Contemporary Society: Issues and Challenges / Kumar, A. (Ed.)
298. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 9 Volumes / Behera, Deepak Kumar & Pfeffer, George
299. Contesting Reservations / Sagar, Preet
300. Contextualising Caste: Post Dumontian Approaches / Searle, Chatterjee
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)