Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sociology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Aadhunik Samashastriya Vicharak (Modern Sociological Thinkers) / Doshi, S.L.
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Achievement of Visually Handicapped / Sharma, Anjul
5. Achieving Broad-Based Sustainable Development / Weaver & Rock
6. Active Society and Behavioural Therapy / Agnihotri, Satwati
7. Addiction to Alcohol and other Drugs / Virk, Baljit Singh
8. Addressing Regional Backwardness: An Analysis of Area Development Programmes in India / Mohan, Krishna
9. Adhunik Bhartiya Sanskriti: Modern Indian Culture (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L.
10. Adivasis in Colonial India: Survival, Resistance and Negotiation / Pati, Biswamoy (Ed.)
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Adolescence in India: A Bibliography / Verma & Saraswathi
13. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
14. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
15. Adult Attitude towards Population Education / Mishra, B.C. & Patnaik, Santilata
16. Advance Techniques in Social Researches / Mahapatra, B.C.
17. Advances in Population / Severy, Lawrence J.
18. Advantages of Re-Marriage in Dalit Castes / Chaudhary, Akansha & Kunwar, Neelma
19. Affirmative Action in India / Singh, Bir Pal
20. Age at Marriage in India: Vision and Reality / Devi, D. Radha
21. Age Structure of Mortality in India and its Bigger States: A Data Base for Cross-Sectional and Time Series Research / Ponnapalli, Krishna Murthy & Kambampati, Praveen Kumar
22. Aged in Changing Social System: Their Problems / Behura, N.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
23. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
24. Ageing in India / Gokhale, S.D. with Ramamurti, P.V.; Pandit, Nirmala & Pendse, Balwant (Eds.)
25. Ageing in Rural India: Perspectives and Prospects / Sudhir, M.A.
26. Ageing in Twenty first Century; 2 Volumes / Joshi, Uma; Pandya, Rameshwari & Maniar, Avani
27. Ageing Life at the Edge / Srivastava, Shuchi (Dr.)
28. Ageing Some Emerging Issues: Profiles, Trends and Policy Perspectives / Yadava, K.N. & Kumar, Alok
29. Ageing: Indian Perspective / Bhai, L. Thara (Ed.)
30. Ageing: The Global Phenomena Issues and Strategies / Reddy, P. Adinarayana; Devi, D. Uma & Harinath, N.
31. Ageism: Problems and Prospects / Sharma, Ramesh & Thomas, C. Joshua
32. Agraraian Distress and Farmers Suicides in India / Charyulu, M. Yadagira
33. Agrarian Structure and Tenancy Movement / Joshi, G.V.
34. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
35. Agricultural Land Use and Population / Kothari, Sadhana
36. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
37. AIDS and Sexual Behaviour / Sharma, Savita
38. AIDS and the Human Survival / Ramamurthy, V. (Dr.)
39. AIDS Awareness through Community Participation: An Action Research / Sharma, Meenu
40. AIDS Care Manual / Samson, Luke & et. al.
41. AIDS Transmission: Challenges in the New Millennium / Satpathy, G.C.
42. AIDS: Problems and Approaches / Ahmad, Waseem Faridi
43. Ailing India / Jatava, D.R.
44. Alcohol and Drug Dependence Among Industrial Workers / Singh, Chandra Paul
45. Alternative Sexuality, Morality and Law / Gautam, Prem Kumar
46. Ambastha Kayastha: The Evolution of Family and its Socio-Cultural Dimensions / Sahay, K.N.
47. Ambedkar and Caste System / Sahay, Lalit K.
48. Ambedkar and Future of Dalits / Chaudhury, Sukant K.
49. Ambedkar and Humanism / Jatava, D.R. (Dr.)
50. Ambedkar Awakening India's Social Conscience / Jadhav, Narendra
51. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
52. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
53. Ambedkar's People in India: With Reference to 'Chaityabhoomi' / Jadhav, Praveen
54. Ambedkar's Thoughts on Dalits, Politics and Women Empowerment / Barman, Binay (Ed.)
55. Ambedker's Perspective on State and Social Justice / Mehra, Shashi (Ed.)
56. Analysis of Poverty Reduction / Dhawan, M.C. (Dr.)
57. Anatomy of Crime and Criminology / Singh, Govind
58. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
59. Ancient Indian Society: Continuity and Change / Kumar, Vijay
60. Ancient Political History of Kashmir (B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200) / Saxena, K.S.
61. Anna Hazare: His Philosophy and Struggle / Tripathi, Vinayak
62. Anna Hazare: Reformer, Socialist and Anti-Corruption Leader / Dua, J.C.
63. Anna Hazare: The Face of India's Fight Against Corruption / Thakur, Pradeep & Rana, Pooja (Eds.)
64. Anna Hazare: The Fakir Who Moved a Country / Reem Editorial Board
65. Anna Hazare: The Gandhi of 21st Century / Dutta, Sanjay
66. Anna Hazare: The New Revolutionary / Tiwari, Prateeksha M.
67. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
68. Anthropo Medical Profile of Textile Workers / Jaiswal, Ajeet (Dr.)
69. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
70. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
71. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
72. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
73. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
74. Anthropoloo Lens: Harsh Light Soft Focus / Peacock, James L.
75. The Antiquity of Man; 3 Volumes / Keith, Sir Arthur
76. Anti-Social Patterns of Begging and Beggars / Goyal, O.P.
77. Apartheid, Fundamentalism and Humane Global Governance / Saini, R.S.
78. Applied Social Psychology: Understanding and Addressing Social and Practical Problems (2nd Edition) / Schneider, Frank W.; Gruman, Jamie A. & Coutts, Larry M. (Eds.)
79. Applied Sociolinguistics / Singh, Irom Gambhir
80. Applied Sociology: A Treatise on the Conscious Improvement of Society by Society / Ward, Lester F.
81. Applied Statistics: A Course for Social Sciences / Majumdar, P.K.
82. Applying Social Psychology / Sharan, A.K. (Ed.)
83. Approaches to Rural Development / Marasaiah, M.L.
84. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
85. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
86. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
87. As I See / Bedi, Kiran
88. Asian Regionalism Canadian and Indian Perspectives / Wadhva, Charan D. & Woo, Yuen Pau (Eds.)
89. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
90. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
91. Atrocities on Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Prevention and Implementation / Sikligar, P.C.
92. Autonomy Movements in Federal India / Singh, Bhupinder
93. A-Z Criminology / Dwivedi, Banshi Dhar
94. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
95. Backward Class Reservation and Concept of Creamy Layer / Gupta, Pallavi (Dr.)
96. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
97. Backward Communities: Identity, Development and Transformation / Pant, V.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
98. Bal Vikas evam Shiksha Sandarshika / Child Development and Educational Guidance (in Hindi) / Shrivastava, Pramila
99. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
100. Basaveshwara and Human Rights / Palekar, S.A.
101. Basic Principles of Developmental Sociology / Jha, Jainendra Kumar
102. Bazaar India: Markets, Society, and the Colonial State in Gangetic Bihar / Yang, Anand A.
103. Beautiful Blacks Dignified Dalits / Simon, Shibu & Sudha, Sarojini
104. Behavioral Dimensions of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
105. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
106. Bengal: The Unique State / Nanda, J.N.
107. Bengali Culture and Society through its Riddles / Basak, Sila
108. The Bengalis: The People, Their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
109. The Bengalis: The People, their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
110. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
111. Beyond the Mud Walls: Indian Social Realities / Yadav, K.C. (Ed.)
112. Bharat Main Gramin Vikas; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Ramji
113. Bharat Mein Samajik Samasyaen: Social Problems in India / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
114. Bharatiya Samaj Avem Sanskriti; (in Hindi) / Rajkumar (Ed.)
115. Bharatiya Samajik Saranchana: Indian Social Structure / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
116. Bhartiya Samaj aur Jati Vyavastha (in Hindi) / Shukla, P.
117. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
118. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
119. Bhutan: Through the Lens of the King / Singh, Malvika & Verma, Pavan K.
120. Billion is Enough: India's Population Problem A Way Out / Gupta, Ashok
121. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Activists and Reformers; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Sunil Kumar
122. Biographical Encyclopaedia of the World Sociologists; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. (Ed.)
123. Bio-Social Dimensions of Ageing / Bali, Arun (Ed.)
124. The Blackwell Companion to Social Work / Davies, Martin (Ed.)
125. Blind and Mentally Handicapped Children / Shrivastsva, Nidhi
126. Book of Etiquette and Manners / Black, Kathleen
127. Breaking Free of Nehru: Let's Unleash India / Sabhlok, Sanjeev
128. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
129. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
130. Business and Society / Sengupta, Sunita Singh
131. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Hunters and Gatherers / Lee, Rishard B. & Daly, Richard (Eds.)
132. Capacity Development Initiatives in Watershed Development / WDCU
133. Care of the Elderly in India: Changing Configurations / Bali, Arun P.
134. Case Studies in Politial Sociology / Kukreja, Sunil
135. Caste and Class in India / Sharma, K.L.
136. Caste and Communities in Conflict of Modernisation / Mehta, Balwant
137. Caste and Educational Development: Before and After Independence / Mathur, M.L.
138. Caste and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification / Sengar, Shailendra
139. Caste and Reservation in India / Garg, V.K.
140. Caste and Reservation in India / Sengar, shailendra
141. Caste and Social Crime / Mishra, M.K. (Dr.)
142. Caste Dynamics & Tribal Society: Studies in Marginalised Communities / Munda, G.S.
143. Caste in Contemporary India / Kolenda, P.
144. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
145. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
146. Caste System in Modern India / Ahmad, Zafar
147. Caste Violence and Dalit Deprivation / Sujatha, A.S. (Dr.)
148. Caste Violence in India / Hindwan, Sudhir (Dr.
149. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
150. Caste, Class and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification in a Tanjore Village (3rd Edition) / Beteille, Andre
151. Caste, Class and Social Inequality / Chaudhary, Nisha (Dr.)
152. Caste, Class and Social Inequality in India / Sengar, shailendra
153. Caste, Class Structure in India / Ranjan, Ravi (Dr.)
154. Caste, Marriage and Inequality: Studies from North and South India / Kolenda, Pauline
155. Caste: A Social Evil / Toppo, S.R.
156. Caste: Status and Socialization Among the Students / Pathak, Aditi
157. Casteism, Corruption and Social Development in India / Singh, A.K.
158. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
159. Castes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
160. Castes in India: A Historical Perspective / Sengar, Shailendra
161. Castes in India: A Historical Perspectives / Panigrahi, S.K.
162. Census as Social Documents / Mohanty, S.P. & et. al.
163. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
164. Challenges of Rural Education / Dhawan, M.L. (Ed.)
165. Change From Above: Social Reforms in India; (1757-1857) / Singh, Amar Kant
166. The Changing Bhangis in India: A Study of Caste Association / Shyamlal
167. Changing Face and Challenges of Urbanization: A Case Study of Uttar Pradesh / Parveen, Shahnaz
168. Changing Indian Society / Raman, K.V.
169. Changing Modern Society / Sharma, Abhishek
170. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
171. Changing Role of the Caste System: A Critique / Kumar, Sangeet
172. Changing Rural Society in India / Patnaik, Shyam Kumar
173. Changing Rural Society in India / Rao, K.G.
174. Changing Scenario of Values in Society and Higher Education / Srivastava, Sushma & Agarwala, Vinita
175. Changing Societies of North East: Socio-Legal Perspectives / Das, Ranga Ranjan (Dr.)
176. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
177. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
178. Child Abuse and Exploitation: Some Reflections / Chakraborty, Sudip
179. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
180. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
181. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
182. Child as Human Resource: Policies and Approaches / Kumar, Arun
183. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
184. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
185. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
186. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
187. Child Development in India / Singh, B.K.
188. Child Development: Issues and Concern for the Well Being of the Child / Sapra, Rekha [Dr.] [Ed.]
189. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
190. Child Education and Social Development / Prasad, Janardan & Kaushik, Vijay Kumari
191. Child Exploitation Exposing the Unseen / Selvakumar, M.D. Allen (Dr.)
192. Child Human Rights: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
193. Child in the New Millennium / Singh, Vimala Veeraghavan Shalini
194. Child Labour / Sharma, A.K.
195. Child Labour / Singh, B.K.
196. Child Labour and Child Rights: A Compendium / Rehman, M.M. & et. al.
197. Child Labour Eradication: Problems, Awareness, Measures / Shandilya, Tapan Kumar; Kumar, Nayan & Kumar, Navin
198. Child Labour in Agrarian Society / Sahoo, U.C.
199. Child Labour in Backward Area / Kharge, Malikarjun S. (Dr.)
200. Child Labour in Hazardous Sectors / Misra, R.N.
201. Child Labour in Home Based Sector / Kumar, A. Selva
202. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
203. Child Labour in India / Dak, T.M.
204. Child Labour in India / Sharma, Usha
205. Child Labour in India: A Bitter Truth / Mustafa, M. & et. al.
206. Child Labour in India: Right, Welfare and Protection / Das, Dipak
207. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
208. Child Labour in Rural Context: Concern, Causes & Cure / Chakraborty, Sudip
209. Child Labour Rights and Violations / Kanmony, J. Cyril
210. Child Labour: A Precarious Future / Gomango, S.P.
211. Child Labour: A Reality; 2 Volumes / Rai, C.P.
212. Child Labour: Different Dimentions / Gupta, M.S.
213. Child Labour: How to Investigate? / Siddiqui, M.I.
214. Child Labour: Socio-Economic Dimensions / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
215. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
216. Child Labour; 2 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal
217. Child Marriage in India / Yadav, K.P.
218. Child Marriage in India: Issues and Challenges / Kakkar, A.K.
219. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
220. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
221. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
222. Child Survival and Child Work / Sharma, A.K.
223. Child Victims of Crime: Problems and Perspectives / Gupta, M.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
224. Child Welfare and Society / Bhatia, Vinita
225. Child Welfare in a Changing world / Rizwi, A.K.
226. Child, Bearing: A Social Phenomenon / Kaul, S.
227. The Christian Clergy in India: Vol.1: Social Structure and Social Roles / Oommen, T.K. & et. al.
228. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
229. Church, Private Property and the Scheduled Castes / Pulloppillil, Thomas
230. Cities of India: A Legal History / Mulchandani, Richa R.
231. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
232. Civil Society and Governance / Mohanty, Rajesh & et. al.
233. Civil Society and Modern Politics, 2nd Edition / Saha, Dipali (Ed.)
234. Civil Society, Corruption and the NGO / Singh, Manoj K.
235. Civil Society: History and Possibilities / Kaviraj, Sudipta & et. al.
236. Civilisation / Bell, Clive
237. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
238. Class Formation & Peasantry / Barik, B.C.
239. Classes and Elite in the Third World / Dattagupta, Rupak (Dr.)
240. Clinical Approach to Rural Development / Setty, E Desingu
241. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
242. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
243. Cognitive Development of Culturally Deprived Children / Begum, Sara
244. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
245. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
246. Combating Aids in the 21st Century: Issues and Challenges / Kakar, S.N. & et. al.
247. Common Problems of Children: A Handbook for all Parents and Teachers to Tackle Contemporary Problems Relating to Children / Garg, Chitra
248. Communal Riots / Gupta, N.L. (Ed.)
249. Communal Violence / Singh, V.V.
250. Communal Violence Insurgency Terrorism and Security: Socio-Political and Religious Perspective / Khan, M.Z. & Gupta, V.K.
251. Communal Violence: A Sociological Study of Gujarat / Kannupillai, V.
252. Communalism, Ethnicity & State Politics / Basu, S.
253. Communicating Rural Development / Jain, R.
254. Communication and Education for Health Promotion and Population Regulation: A Global Perspective / Mahadevan, Kuttan (Ed.)
255. Communication Development and Civil Society: Essays on Social Development and Civil Society / Gupta, V.S.
256. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
257. Communication for Rural Development in India: From Green Revolution to 'E' Revolution / Patil, Dhanraj A
258. Communication in Rural Development: A Public Policy Perspective
259. Communication, Modernisation and Social Development: Theory, Policy and Strategies; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, K. & Prasad, Kiran
260. Community Organization at the Grassroots / Gangrade, K.D.
261. Community Water Management / Narwani, G.S.
262. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
263. Companions in Crime: The Social Aspects of Criminal Conduct / Warr, Mark
264. Comparative Sociology / Aggrawal, Usha (Dr.)
265. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
266. Compulsions of Population Scenarios 2001 / Malgavkar, P.D.
267. Concept of Equality & Ideal Society / Palekar, S.A.
268. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
269. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
270. The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science / Kaplan, Abraham
271. Conflict and Peace in New World Order / Joshi, Sarat C.
272. Conflict and Violence in Indian Society / Guha, Biswajeet
273. Consequences of Child Maltreatment / Gomango, S.P.
274. Consequences of Longterm Conflicts in Northeast India / Ragahvan, V.R. (Ed.)
275. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
276. Constitutionalization of Panchayati Raj / Jaoshi, R.P.
277. Construction of Evil in North East India: Myth, Narrative and Discourses / Biswas, Prasenjit & Thomas, C. Joshua (Eds.)
278. Contemporary African American Drama: From Cultural Nationalism to the Poetics of Resistance / Dakorwala, N.K.
279. Contemporary Chronicles: Polity, Society and Culture / Al-Ahmed, Saikh Md. Sabah
280. Contemporary Discourses on Democracy / Ray, Asok Kumar
281. Contemporary Issues and Social Movements in India / Das, Asish Kumar
282. Contemporary Research Trends and Culture, Society, Economy and Polity of Manipur / Singh, Aheibam Koireng
283. Contemporary Social Problems and the Law / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
284. Contemporary Social Problems in India / Deb, Sibnath
285. Contemporary Society: Issues and Challenges / Kumar, A. (Ed.)
286. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 9 Volumes / Behera, Deepak Kumar & Pfeffer, George
287. Contesting Reservations / Sagar, Preet
288. Contextualising Caste: Post Dumontian Approaches / Searle, Chatterjee
289. Continuing Dilemmas: Understanding Social Consciousness / Chandra, Sudhir
290. Continuity and Change in Indian Society / Pathak, Bindeshwar (Ed.)
291. Contribution of Tatas to Socio-Economic Development / Bose, Iti
292. Conversions and Shifting Identities: Ramdev Pir and the Ismailis in Rajasthan / Khan, Dominique-Sila
293. Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control / Simpson, Sally S.
294. Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights / Patil, V.T. & Sharma, Sarbajit
295. Corporate Social Responsibility in India / Mandal, B.N.
296. Corporate Social Responsibility: Contemporary Issues in India / Kumar, Manoj
297. Corruption and Goverance in India / Kumar, A.
298. Corruption and Poverty / Narasaiah, M.L.
299. Corruption at the Grassroots: The Shades and Shadows / Narayanaswamy, N. & et. al. (Eds.)
300. Corruption Free India: Fight to Finish / Hussain, Yasir
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)