Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sociology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Aadhunik Samashastriya Vicharak (Modern Sociological Thinkers) / Doshi, S.L.
2. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
3. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
4. Achievement of Visually Handicapped / Sharma, Anjul
5. Achieving Broad-Based Sustainable Development / Weaver & Rock
6. Active Society and Behavioural Therapy / Agnihotri, Satwati
7. Addiction to Alcohol and other Drugs / Virk, Baljit Singh
8. Addressing Regional Backwardness: An Analysis of Area Development Programmes in India / Mohan, Krishna
9. Adhunik Bhartiya Sanskriti: Modern Indian Culture (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L.
10. Adivasis in Colonial India: Survival, Resistance and Negotiation / Pati, Biswamoy (Ed.)
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Adolescence in India: A Bibliography / Verma & Saraswathi
13. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
14. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
15. Adult and Social Education / Misra, Bhawna
16. Adult Attitude towards Population Education / Mishra, B.C. & Patnaik, Santilata
17. Advance Techniques in Social Researches / Mahapatra, B.C.
18. Advances in Population / Severy, Lawrence J.
19. Advantages of Re-Marriage in Dalit Castes / Chaudhary, Akansha & Kunwar, Neelma
20. Affirmative Action in India / Singh, Bir Pal
21. Age at Marriage in India: Vision and Reality / Devi, D. Radha
22. Age Structure of Mortality in India and its Bigger States: A Data Base for Cross-Sectional and Time Series Research / Ponnapalli, Krishna Murthy & Kambampati, Praveen Kumar
23. Aged in Changing Social System: Their Problems / Behura, N.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
24. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
25. Ageing in India / Gokhale, S.D. with Ramamurti, P.V.; Pandit, Nirmala & Pendse, Balwant (Eds.)
26. Ageing in Rural India: Perspectives and Prospects / Sudhir, M.A.
27. Ageing in Twenty first Century; 2 Volumes / Joshi, Uma; Pandya, Rameshwari & Maniar, Avani
28. Ageing Life at the Edge / Srivastava, Shuchi (Dr.)
29. Ageing Some Emerging Issues: Profiles, Trends and Policy Perspectives / Yadava, K.N. & Kumar, Alok
30. Ageing: Indian Perspective / Bhai, L. Thara (Ed.)
31. Ageing: The Global Phenomena Issues and Strategies / Reddy, P. Adinarayana; Devi, D. Uma & Harinath, N.
32. Ageism: Problems and Prospects / Sharma, Ramesh & Thomas, C. Joshua
33. Agraraian Distress and Farmers Suicides in India / Charyulu, M. Yadagira
34. Agrarian Structure and Tenancy Movement / Joshi, G.V.
35. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
36. Agricultural Land Use and Population / Kothari, Sadhana
37. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
38. AIDS and Sexual Behaviour / Sharma, Savita
39. AIDS and the Human Survival / Ramamurthy, V. (Dr.)
40. AIDS Awareness through Community Participation: An Action Research / Sharma, Meenu
41. AIDS Care Manual / Samson, Luke & et. al.
42. AIDS Transmission: Challenges in the New Millennium / Satpathy, G.C.
43. AIDS: Problems and Approaches / Ahmad, Waseem Faridi
44. Ailing India / Jatava, D.R.
45. Alcohol and Drug Dependence Among Industrial Workers / Singh, Chandra Paul
46. Alternative Sexuality, Morality and Law / Gautam, Prem Kumar
47. Ambastha Kayastha: The Evolution of Family and its Socio-Cultural Dimensions / Sahay, K.N.
48. Ambedkar and Caste System / Sahay, Lalit K.
49. Ambedkar and Future of Dalits / Chaudhury, Sukant K.
50. Ambedkar and Humanism / Jatava, D.R. (Dr.)
51. Ambedkar Awakening India's Social Conscience / Jadhav, Narendra
52. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
53. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
54. Ambedkar's People in India: With Reference to 'Chaityabhoomi' / Jadhav, Praveen
55. Ambedkar's Thoughts on Dalits, Politics and Women Empowerment / Barman, Binay (Ed.)
56. Ambedker's Perspective on State and Social Justice / Mehra, Shashi (Ed.)
57. Analysis of Poverty Reduction / Dhawan, M.C. (Dr.)
58. Anatomy of Crime and Criminology / Singh, Govind
59. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
60. Ancient Indian Society: Continuity and Change / Kumar, Vijay
61. Ancient Political History of Kashmir (B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200) / Saxena, K.S.
62. Anna Hazare: His Philosophy and Struggle / Tripathi, Vinayak
63. Anna Hazare: Reformer, Socialist and Anti-Corruption Leader / Dua, J.C.
64. Anna Hazare: The Face of India's Fight Against Corruption / Thakur, Pradeep & Rana, Pooja (Eds.)
65. Anna Hazare: The Fakir Who Moved a Country / Reem Editorial Board
66. Anna Hazare: The Gandhi of 21st Century / Dutta, Sanjay
67. Anna Hazare: The New Revolutionary / Tiwari, Prateeksha M.
68. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
69. Anthropo Medical Profile of Textile Workers / Jaiswal, Ajeet (Dr.)
70. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
71. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
72. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
73. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
74. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
75. Anthropoloo Lens: Harsh Light Soft Focus / Peacock, James L.
76. The Antiquity of Man; 3 Volumes / Keith, Sir Arthur
77. Anti-Social Patterns of Begging and Beggars / Goyal, O.P.
78. Apartheid, Fundamentalism and Humane Global Governance / Saini, R.S.
79. Applied Social Psychology: Understanding and Addressing Social and Practical Problems (2nd Edition) / Schneider, Frank W.; Gruman, Jamie A. & Coutts, Larry M. (Eds.)
80. Applied Sociolinguistics / Singh, Irom Gambhir
81. Applied Sociology: A Treatise on the Conscious Improvement of Society by Society / Ward, Lester F.
82. Applied Statistics: A Course for Social Sciences / Majumdar, P.K.
83. Applying Social Psychology / Sharan, A.K. (Ed.)
84. Approaches to Rural Development / Marasaiah, M.L.
85. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
86. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
87. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
88. As I See / Bedi, Kiran
89. Asian Regionalism Canadian and Indian Perspectives / Wadhva, Charan D. & Woo, Yuen Pau (Eds.)
90. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
91. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
92. Atrocities on Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Prevention and Implementation / Sikligar, P.C.
93. Autonomy Movements in Federal India / Singh, Bhupinder
94. A-Z Criminology / Dwivedi, Banshi Dhar
95. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
96. Backward Class Reservation and Concept of Creamy Layer / Gupta, Pallavi (Dr.)
97. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
98. Backward Communities: Identity, Development and Transformation / Pant, V.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
99. Bal Vikas evam Shiksha Sandarshika / Child Development and Educational Guidance (in Hindi) / Shrivastava, Pramila
100. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
101. Basaveshwara and Human Rights / Palekar, S.A.
102. Basic Principles of Developmental Sociology / Jha, Jainendra Kumar
103. Bazaar India: Markets, Society, and the Colonial State in Gangetic Bihar / Yang, Anand A.
104. Beautiful Blacks Dignified Dalits / Simon, Shibu & Sudha, Sarojini
105. Behavioral Dimensions of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
106. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
107. Bengal: The Unique State / Nanda, J.N.
108. The Bengalees Glimpses of History and Culture / Roy, Samaren
109. Bengali Culture and Society through its Riddles / Basak, Sila
110. The Bengalis: The People, Their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
111. The Bengalis: The People, their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
112. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
113. Beyond the Mud Walls: Indian Social Realities / Yadav, K.C. (Ed.)
114. Bharat Main Gramin Vikas; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Ramji
115. Bharat Mein Samajik Samasyaen: Social Problems in India / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
116. Bharatiya Samaj Avem Sanskriti; (in Hindi) / Rajkumar (Ed.)
117. Bharatiya Samajik Saranchana: Indian Social Structure / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
118. Bhartiya Samaj aur Jati Vyavastha (in Hindi) / Shukla, P.
119. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
120. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
121. Bhutan: Through the Lens of the King / Singh, Malvika & Verma, Pavan K.
122. Billion is Enough: India's Population Problem A Way Out / Gupta, Ashok
123. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Activists and Reformers; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Sunil Kumar
124. Biographical Encyclopaedia of the World Sociologists; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. (Ed.)
125. Bio-Social Dimensions of Ageing / Bali, Arun (Ed.)
126. The Blackwell Companion to Social Work / Davies, Martin (Ed.)
127. Blind and Mentally Handicapped Children / Shrivastsva, Nidhi
128. Book of Etiquette and Manners / Black, Kathleen
129. Breaking Free of Nehru: Let's Unleash India / Sabhlok, Sanjeev
130. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
131. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
132. Business and Society / Sengupta, Sunita Singh
133. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Hunters and Gatherers / Lee, Rishard B. & Daly, Richard (Eds.)
134. Capacity Development Initiatives in Watershed Development / WDCU
135. Care of the Elderly in India: Changing Configurations / Bali, Arun P.
136. Case Studies in Politial Sociology / Kukreja, Sunil
137. Caste and Class in India / Sharma, K.L.
138. Caste and Communities in Conflict of Modernisation / Mehta, Balwant
139. Caste and Educational Development: Before and After Independence / Mathur, M.L.
140. Caste and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification / Sengar, Shailendra
141. Caste and Reservation in India / Garg, V.K.
142. Caste and Reservation in India / Sengar, shailendra
143. Caste and Social Crime / Mishra, M.K. (Dr.)
144. Caste Dynamics & Tribal Society: Studies in Marginalised Communities / Munda, G.S.
145. Caste in Contemporary India / Kolenda, P.
146. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
147. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
148. Caste System in Modern India / Ahmad, Zafar
149. Caste System, Untouchability and the Depressed / Kotani, H. (Ed.)
150. Caste Violence and Dalit Deprivation / Sujatha, A.S. (Dr.)
151. Caste Violence in India / Hindwan, Sudhir (Dr.
152. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
153. Caste, Class and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification in a Tanjore Village (3rd Edition) / Beteille, Andre
154. Caste, Class and Social Inequality / Chaudhary, Nisha (Dr.)
155. Caste, Class and Social Inequality in India / Sengar, shailendra
156. Caste, Class Structure in India / Ranjan, Ravi (Dr.)
157. Caste, Marriage and Inequality: Studies from North and South India / Kolenda, Pauline
158. Caste: A Social Evil / Toppo, S.R.
159. Caste: Status and Socialization Among the Students / Pathak, Aditi
160. Casteism, Corruption and Social Development in India / Singh, A.K.
161. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
162. Castes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
163. Castes in India: A Historical Perspective / Sengar, Shailendra
164. Castes in India: A Historical Perspectives / Panigrahi, S.K.
165. Census as Social Documents / Mohanty, S.P. & et. al.
166. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
167. Challenges of Rural Education / Dhawan, M.L. (Ed.)
168. Change From Above: Social Reforms in India; (1757-1857) / Singh, Amar Kant
169. The Changing Bhangis in India: A Study of Caste Association / Shyamlal
170. Changing Face and Challenges of Urbanization: A Case Study of Uttar Pradesh / Parveen, Shahnaz
171. Changing Indian Society / Raman, K.V.
172. Changing Modern Society / Sharma, Abhishek
173. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
174. Changing Role of the Caste System: A Critique / Kumar, Sangeet
175. Changing Rural Society in India / Patnaik, Shyam Kumar
176. Changing Rural Society in India / Rao, K.G.
177. Changing Scenario of Values in Society and Higher Education / Srivastava, Sushma & Agarwala, Vinita
178. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
179. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
180. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
181. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
182. Child Abuse and Exploitation: Some Reflections / Chakraborty, Sudip
183. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
184. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
185. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
186. Child as Human Resource: Policies and Approaches / Kumar, Arun
187. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
188. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
189. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
190. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
191. Child Development in India / Singh, B.K.
192. Child Development: Issues and Concern for the Well Being of the Child / Sapra, Rekha [Dr.] [Ed.]
193. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
194. Child Education and Social Development / Prasad, Janardan & Kaushik, Vijay Kumari
195. Child Exploitation Exposing the Unseen / Selvakumar, M.D. Allen (Dr.)
196. Child Human Rights: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
197. Child in the New Millennium / Singh, Vimala Veeraghavan Shalini
198. Child Labour / Sharma, A.K.
199. Child Labour / Singh, B.K.
200. Child Labour and Child Rights: A Compendium / Rehman, M.M. & et. al.
201. Child Labour Eradication: Problems, Awareness, Measures / Shandilya, Tapan Kumar; Kumar, Nayan & Kumar, Navin
202. Child Labour in Agrarian Society / Sahoo, U.C.
203. Child Labour in Backward Area / Kharge, Malikarjun S. (Dr.)
204. Child Labour in Hazardous Sectors / Misra, R.N.
205. Child Labour in Home Based Sector / Kumar, A. Selva
206. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
207. Child Labour in India / Dak, T.M.
208. Child Labour in India / Sharma, Usha
209. Child Labour in India: A Bitter Truth / Mustafa, M. & et. al.
210. Child Labour in India: Right, Welfare and Protection / Das, Dipak
211. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
212. Child Labour in Rural Context: Concern, Causes & Cure / Chakraborty, Sudip
213. Child Labour Rights and Violations / Kanmony, J. Cyril
214. Child Labour: A Precarious Future / Gomango, S.P.
215. Child Labour: A Reality; 2 Volumes / Rai, C.P.
216. Child Labour: Different Dimentions / Gupta, M.S.
217. Child Labour: How to Investigate? / Siddiqui, M.I.
218. Child Labour: Socio-Economic Dimensions / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
219. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
220. Child Labour; 2 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal
221. Child Marriage in India / Yadav, K.P.
222. Child Marriage in India: Issues and Challenges / Kakkar, A.K.
223. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
224. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
225. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
226. Child Survival and Child Work / Sharma, A.K.
227. Child Victims of Crime: Problems and Perspectives / Gupta, M.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
228. Child Welfare and Society / Bhatia, Vinita
229. Child Welfare in a Changing world / Rizwi, A.K.
230. Child, Bearing: A Social Phenomenon / Kaul, S.
231. The Children of India: Written for the children of England / by one of their friends (A.W. Marston) / Marston, Annie Westland
232. The Christian Clergy in India: Vol.1: Social Structure and Social Roles / Oommen, T.K. & et. al.
233. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
234. Church, Private Property and the Scheduled Castes / Pulloppillil, Thomas
235. Cities of India: A Legal History / Mulchandani, Richa R.
236. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
237. Civil Society and Governance / Mohanty, Rajesh & et. al.
238. Civil Society and Modern Politics, 2nd Edition / Saha, Dipali (Ed.)
239. Civil Society, Corruption and the NGO / Singh, Manoj K.
240. Civil Society: History and Possibilities / Kaviraj, Sudipta & et. al.
241. Civilisation / Bell, Clive
242. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
243. Class Formation & Peasantry / Barik, B.C.
244. Classes and Elite in the Third World / Dattagupta, Rupak (Dr.)
245. Clinical Approach to Rural Development / Setty, E Desingu
246. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
247. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
248. Cognitive Development of Culturally Deprived Children / Begum, Sara
249. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
250. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
251. Combating Aids in the 21st Century: Issues and Challenges / Kakar, S.N. & et. al.
252. Common Problems of Children: A Handbook for all Parents and Teachers to Tackle Contemporary Problems Relating to Children / Garg, Chitra
253. Communal Riots / Gupta, N.L. (Ed.)
254. Communal Violence / Singh, V.V.
255. Communal Violence Insurgency Terrorism and Security: Socio-Political and Religious Perspective / Khan, M.Z. & Gupta, V.K.
256. Communal Violence: A Sociological Study of Gujarat / Kannupillai, V.
257. Communalism, Ethnicity & State Politics / Basu, S.
258. Communicating Rural Development / Jain, R.
259. Communication and Education for Health Promotion and Population Regulation: A Global Perspective / Mahadevan, Kuttan (Ed.)
260. Communication Development and Civil Society: Essays on Social Development and Civil Society / Gupta, V.S.
261. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
262. Communication for Rural Development in India: From Green Revolution to 'E' Revolution / Patil, Dhanraj A
263. Communication in Rural Development: A Public Policy Perspective
264. Communication, Modernisation and Social Development: Theory, Policy and Strategies; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, K. & Prasad, Kiran
265. Community Organization at the Grassroots / Gangrade, K.D.
266. Community Water Management / Narwani, G.S.
267. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
268. Companions in Crime: The Social Aspects of Criminal Conduct / Warr, Mark
269. Comparative Sociology / Aggrawal, Usha (Dr.)
270. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
271. Compulsions of Population Scenarios 2001 / Malgavkar, P.D.
272. Concept of Equality & Ideal Society / Palekar, S.A.
273. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
274. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
275. The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science / Kaplan, Abraham
276. Conflict and Peace in New World Order / Joshi, Sarat C.
277. Conflict and Violence in Indian Society / Guha, Biswajeet
278. Consequences of Child Maltreatment / Gomango, S.P.
279. Consequences of Longterm Conflicts in Northeast India / Ragahvan, V.R. (Ed.)
280. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
281. Constitutionalization of Panchayati Raj / Jaoshi, R.P.
282. Construction of Evil in North East India: Myth, Narrative and Discourses / Biswas, Prasenjit & Thomas, C. Joshua (Eds.)
283. Contemporary African American Drama: From Cultural Nationalism to the Poetics of Resistance / Dakorwala, N.K.
284. Contemporary Chronicles: Polity, Society and Culture / Al-Ahmed, Saikh Md. Sabah
285. Contemporary Discourses on Democracy / Ray, Asok Kumar
286. Contemporary Issues and Social Movements in India / Das, Asish Kumar
287. Contemporary Social Problems and the Law / Tripathy, Prabhat Chandra
288. Contemporary Social Problems in India / Deb, Sibnath
289. Contemporary Society: Issues and Challenges / Kumar, A. (Ed.)
290. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 9 Volumes / Behera, Deepak Kumar & Pfeffer, George
291. Contesting Reservations / Sagar, Preet
292. Contextualising Caste: Post Dumontian Approaches / Searle, Chatterjee
293. Continuing Dilemmas: Understanding Social Consciousness / Chandra, Sudhir
294. Continuity and Change in Indian Society / Pathak, Bindeshwar (Ed.)
295. Contribution of Tatas to Socio-Economic Development / Bose, Iti
296. Conversions and Shifting Identities: Ramdev Pir and the Ismailis in Rajasthan / Khan, Dominique-Sila
297. Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control / Simpson, Sally S.
298. Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights / Patil, V.T. & Sharma, Sarbajit
299. Corporate Social Responsibility in India / Mandal, B.N.
300. Corporate Social Responsibility: Contemporary Issues in India / Kumar, Manoj
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)