Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Sociology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The 6 Spheres of Life / Lele, Chitra G.
2. Aadhunik Bharatiya Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Nagouri, S.L.
3. Aadhunik Samashastriya Vicharak (Modern Sociological Thinkers) / Doshi, S.L.
4. Abortion in India: Myth and Reality / Kabra, S.G.
5. Academic Achievement of Girls in Meghalaya / Hangsing, Elizabeth
6. Academic Dictionary of Social Science / Chopra, Ramesh
7. Academic Dictionary of Sociology / Chopra, Ramesh
8. Achievement of Visually Handicapped / Sharma, Anjul
9. Achieving Broad-Based Sustainable Development / Weaver & Rock
10. Active Society and Behavioural Therapy / Agnihotri, Satwati
11. Addiction to Alcohol and other Drugs / Virk, Baljit Singh
12. Addressing Regional Backwardness: An Analysis of Area Development Programmes in India / Mohan, Krishna
13. Adivasis in Colonial India: Survival, Resistance and Negotiation / Pati, Biswamoy (Ed.)
14. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
15. Administrative Sociology / Gupta, Shobha Kumari (Dr.)
16. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
17. Adolescence in India: A Bibliography / Verma & Saraswathi
18. Adolescent Girls / Pati, R.N.
19. Adolescent Girls in Slum / Singh, Anupam
20. Adolescent Hero in the Works of Katherine Anne Porter and J.D. Salinger / Gupta, Rashmi
21. Adult and Social Education / Misra, Bhawna
22. Adult Attitude towards Population Education / Mishra, B.C. & Patnaik, Santilata
23. Advance Techniques in Social Researches / Mahapatra, B.C.
24. Advances in Population / Severy, Lawrence J.
25. Advantages of Re-Marriage in Dalit Castes / Chaudhary, Akansha & Kunwar, Neelma
26. Age at Marriage in India: Vision and Reality / Devi, D. Radha
27. Age Structure of Mortality in India and its Bigger States: A Data Base for Cross-Sectional and Time Series Research / Ponnapalli, Krishna Murthy & Kambampati, Praveen Kumar
28. Aged in Changing Social System: Their Problems / Behura, N.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
29. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
30. Ageing in India / Gokhale, S.D. with Ramamurti, P.V.; Pandit, Nirmala & Pendse, Balwant (Eds.)
31. Ageing in Rural India: Perspectives and Prospects / Sudhir, M.A.
32. Ageing in Twenty first Century; 2 Volumes / Joshi, Uma; Pandya, Rameshwari & Maniar, Avani
33. Ageing Some Emerging Issues: Profiles, Trends and Policy Perspectives / Yadava, K.N. & Kumar, Alok
34. Ageing: Indian Perspective / Bhai, L. Thara (Ed.)
35. Ageing: The Global Phenomena Issues and Strategies / Reddy, P. Adinarayana; Devi, D. Uma & Harinath, N.
36. Ageism: Problems and Prospects / Sharma, Ramesh & Thomas, C. Joshua
37. Agraraian Distress and Farmers Suicides in India / Charyulu, M. Yadagira
38. Agrarian Structure and Tenancy Movement / Joshi, G.V.
39. Agrarian Urban Economy and Social Change: The Socio-Economic Profile of Select Districts of Gujrat 1850-1900 / Bajpai, Gita
40. Agricultural & Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
41. Agricultural Land Use and Population / Kothari, Sadhana
42. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
43. AIDS and Sexual Behaviour / Sharma, Savita
44. AIDS and the Human Survival / Ramamurthy, V. (Dr.)
45. AIDS Awareness through Community Participation: An Action Research / Sharma, Meenu
46. AIDS Care Manual / Samson, Luke & et. al.
47. AIDS No Time for Complacency / W.H.O.
48. AIDS Transmission: Challenges in the New Millennium / Satpathy, G.C.
49. AIDS: Problems and Approaches / Ahmad, Waseem Faridi
50. Ailing India / Jatava, D.R.
51. Alcohol and Drug Dependence Among Industrial Workers / Singh, Chandra Paul
52. Ambastha Kayastha: The Evolution of Family and its Socio-Cultural Dimensions / Sahay, K.N.
53. Ambedkar and Caste System / Sahay, Lalit K.
54. Ambedkar and Future of Dalits / Chaudhury, Sukant K.
55. Ambedkar and Gandhi: Emancipators of Untouchables in Modern India / Krishnan, Asha
56. Ambedkar and Humanism / Jatava, D.R. (Dr.)
57. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
58. Ambedkar, Dalits and Buddhism: Collection of Dr Ambedkar Memorial Annual Lectures / Ram, Nandu (Ed.)
59. Ambedkar's People in India: With Reference to 'Chaityabhoomi' / Jadhav, Praveen
60. Ambedker's Perspective on State and Social Justice / Mehra, Shashi (Ed.)
61. Analysis of Poverty Reduction / Dhawan, M.C. (Dr.)
62. Analytical Approach towards Child Labour / Chaudhry, Malvika
63. Anatomy of Crime and Criminology / Singh, Govind
64. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
65. Ancient Indian Society: Continuity and Change / Kumar, Vijay
66. Ancient Political History of Kashmir: B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200 / Saxena, K.S.
67. Anna Hazare: His Philosophy and Struggle / Tripathi, Vinayak
68. Anna Hazare: Reformer, Socialist and Anti-Corruption Leader / Dua, J.C.
69. Anna Hazare: The Face of India's Fight Against Corruption / Thakur, Pradeep & Rana, Pooja (Eds.)
70. Anna Hazare: The Fakir Who Moved a Country / Reem Editorial Board
71. Anna Hazare: The Gandhi of 21st Century / Dutta, Sanjay
72. Anna Hazare: The New Revolutionary / Tiwari, Prateeksha M.
73. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
74. Anthropo Medical Profile of Textile Workers / Jaiswal, Ajeet (Dr.)
75. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
76. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
77. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
78. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
79. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
80. Anthropoloo Lens: Harsh Light Soft Focus / Peacock, James L.
81. The Antiquity of Man; 3 Volumes / Keith, Sir Arthur
82. Anti-Social Patterns of Begging and Beggars / Goyal, O.P.
83. Apartheid, Fundamentalism and Humane Global Governance / Saini, R.S.
84. Applied Social Psychology: Understanding and Addressing Social and Practical Problems (2nd Edition) / Schneider, Frank W.; Gruman, Jamie A. & Coutts, Larry M. (Eds.)
85. Applied Sociolinguistics / Singh, Irom Gambhir
86. Applied Sociology: A Treatise on the Conscious Improvement of Society by Society / Ward, Lester F.
87. Applied Statistics: A Course for Social Sciences / Majumdar, P.K.
88. Applying Social Psychology / Sharan, A.K. (Ed.)
89. Approaches to Rural Development / Marasaiah, M.L.
90. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
91. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
92. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
93. As I See / Bedi, Kiran
94. Asian Regionalism Canadian and Indian Perspectives / Wadhva, Charan D. & Woo, Yuen Pau (Eds.)
95. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
96. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
97. Atrocities on Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: Prevention and Implementation / Sikligar, P.C.
98. Autonomy Movements in Federal India / Singh, Bhupinder
99. A-Z Criminology / Dwivedi, Banshi Dhar
100. B.R. Ambedkar: His Political and Social Ideology; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
101. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
102. B.R. Ambedkar: Selected Speeches / Verma, R.K.
103. Backward Class Reservation and Concept of Creamy Layer / Gupta, Pallavi (Dr.)
104. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
105. Backward Communities: Identity, Development and Transformation / Pant, V.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
106. Bal Vikas evam Shiksha Sandarshika / Child Development and Educational Guidance (in Hindi) / Shrivastava, Pramila
107. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
108. Basaveshwara and Human Rights / Palekar, S.A.
109. Basic Principles of Developmental Sociology / Jha, Jainendra Kumar
110. Basic Research Methods: An Entry to Social Science Research / Guthrie, Gerard
111. Bazaar India: Markets, Society, and the Colonial State in Gangetic Bihar / Yang, Anand A.
112. Beautiful Blacks Dignified Dalits / Simon, Shibu & Sudha, Sarojini
113. Behavioral Dimensions of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
114. Behind Closed Doors: Domestic Violence in India / Bhattacharya, Pinki
115. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
116. Bengal: The Unique State / Nanda, J.N.
117. The Bengalees Glimpses of History and Culture / Roy, Samaren
118. Bengali Culture and Society through its Riddles / Basak, Sila
119. The Bengalis: The People, Their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
120. The Bengalis: The People, their History and Culture; 6 Volumes / Das, S.N. (Ed.)
121. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
122. Beyond the Mud Walls: Indian Social Realities / Yadav, K.C. (Ed.)
123. Bharat Main Gramin Vikas; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Ramji
124. Bharat Mein Samajik Samasyaen: Social Problems in India / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
125. Bharatiya Samaj Avem Sanskriti; (in Hindi) / Rajkumar (Ed.)
126. Bharatiya Samajik Saranchana: Indian Social Structure / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
127. Bhartiya Samaj aur Jati Vyavastha (in Hindi) / Shukla, P.
128. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
129. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
130. Bhutan: Through the Lens of the King / Singh, Malvika & Verma, Pavan K.
131. Billion is Enough: India's Population Problem A Way Out / Gupta, Ashok
132. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Activists and Reformers; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Sunil Kumar
133. Biographical Encyclopaedia of the World Sociologists; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. (Ed.)
134. Biological Variation in Indian Population / Bhalla, V.
135. Bio-Social Dimensions of Ageing / Bali, Arun (Ed.)
136. The Blackwell Companion to Social Work / Davies, Martin (Ed.)
137. Blind and Mentally Handicapped Children / Shrivastsva, Nidhi
138. Book of Etiquette and Manners / Black, Kathleen
139. Breaking Free of Nehru: Let's Unleash India / Sabhlok, Sanjeev
140. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
141. Broken Mirrors: The 'Dowry Problem' in India / Wyatt, Robin
142. Buddhist Women Across Cultures: Realizations / Tsomo, Karma Lekshe (Ed.)
143. Building in the Margins of Shacks: The Vision and Projects for Habitat for Humanity / Giri, Ananta Kumar
144. Business and Society / Sengupta, Sunita Singh
145. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Hunters and Gatherers / Lee, Rishard B. & Daly, Richard (Eds.)
146. Capacity Development Initiatives in Watershed Development / WDCU
147. Care of the Elderly in India: Changing Configurations / Bali, Arun P.
148. Case Studies in Politial Sociology / Kukreja, Sunil
149. Caste and Class in India / Sharma, K.L.
150. Caste and Communities in Conflict of Modernisation / Mehta, Balwant
151. Caste and Educational Development: Before and After Independence / Mathur, M.L.
152. Caste and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification / Sengar, Shailendra
153. Caste and Race: Comparative Study of BR Ambedkar and Martin Luther King / Nimishray, M.D.
154. Caste and Reservation in India / Garg, V.K.
155. Caste and Reservation in India / Sengar, shailendra
156. Caste and Social Crime / Mishra, M.K. (Dr.)
157. Caste Based Politics and Demand for Social Justice / Trivedi, G.N.
158. Caste Dynamics & Tribal Society: Studies in Marginalised Communities / Munda, G.S.
159. Caste in Contemporary India / Kolenda, P.
160. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
161. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
162. Caste System in Modern India / Ahmad, Zafar
163. Caste System, Untouchability and the Depressed / Kotani, H. (Ed.)
164. Caste Violence in India / Hindwan, Sudhir (Dr.
165. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
166. Caste, Class and Power: Changing Patterns of Stratification in a Tanjore Village (3rd Edition) / Beteille, Andre
167. Caste, Class and Social Inequality / Chaudhary, Nisha (Dr.)
168. Caste, Class and Social Inequality in India / Sengar, shailendra
169. Caste, Class Structure in India / Ranjan, Ravi (Dr.)
170. Caste, Marriage and Inequality / Kolenda, P.
171. Caste: A Social Evil / Toppo, S.R.
172. Caste: Status and Socialization Among the Students / Pathak, Aditi
173. Casteism, Corruption and Social Development in India / Singh, A.K.
174. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
175. Castes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
176. Castes in India: A Historical Perspective / Sengar, Shailendra
177. Castes in India: A Historical Perspectives / Panigrahi, S.K.
178. Celebrating Bihar: The Charm of Champaran / Nishant, Tiwary
179. Census as Social Documents / Mohanty, S.P. & et. al.
180. Centre State Relations in India / Kabbur, A.S.
181. Challenges of Higher Education in India / Narkhede, Sameer Pralhad
182. Challenges of Rural Education / Dhawan, M.L. (Ed.)
183. Change From Above: Social Reforms in India; (1757-1857) / Singh, Amar Kant
184. The Changing Bhangis in India: A Study of Caste Association / Shyamlal
185. Changing Face and Challenges of Urbanization: A Case Study of Uttar Pradesh / Parveen, Shahnaz
186. Changing Indian Society / Raman, K.V.
187. Changing Modern Society / Sharma, Abhishek
188. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
189. Changing Role of the Caste System: A Critique / Kumar, Sangeet
190. Changing Rural Society in India / Patnaik, Shyam Kumar
191. Changing Rural Society in India / Rao, K.G.
192. Changing Scenario of Values in Society and Higher Education / Srivastava, Sushma & Agarwala, Vinita
193. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
194. Changing Status of Devadasis in India / Gupta, R.K.
195. Changing Status of Women in India / Raman, K.V.
196. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
197. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
198. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
199. Child and Crime / Bagulia, A.M.
200. Child as Human Resource: Policies and Approaches / Kumar, Arun
201. Child Care and Protection: Issues, Challenges and Response; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
202. Child Development and Process of Learning / Aggarwal, J.C.
203. Child Development and Welfare Service / Dass, N.P.
204. Child Development and Welfare Services / Puri, Sakshi
205. Child Development in India / Singh, B.K.
206. Child Development: Issues and Concern for the Well Being of the Child / Sapra, Rekha [Dr.] [Ed.]
207. Child Education and Creativity / Chakraborti, Mohit
208. Child Education and Social Development / Prasad, Janardan & Kaushik, Vijay Kumari
209. Child Exploitation Exposing the Unseen / Selvakumar, M.D. Allen (Dr.)
210. Child Human Rights: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
211. Child in the New Millennium / Singh, Vimala Veeraghavan Shalini
212. Child Labour / Kumar, I. (Dr.)
213. Child Labour / Sharma, A.K.
214. Child Labour / Singh, B.K.
215. Child Labour and Child Rights: A Compendium / Rehman, M.M. & et. al.
216. Child Labour Eradication: Problems, Awareness, Measures / Shandilya, Tapan Kumar; Kumar, Nayan & Kumar, Navin
217. Child Labour in Agrarian Society / Sahoo, U.C.
218. Child Labour in Backward Area / Kharge, Malikarjun S. (Dr.)
219. Child Labour in Hazardous Sectors / Misra, R.N.
220. Child Labour in Home Based Sector / Kumar, A. Selva
221. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
222. Child Labour in India / Dak, T.M.
223. Child Labour in India / Sharma, Usha
224. Child Labour in India: A Bitter Truth / Mustafa, M. & et. al.
225. Child Labour in India: Nature and Issues / Shukla, Narendra
226. Child Labour in India: Right, Welfare and Protection / Das, Dipak
227. Child Labour in Informal Sector: A Sociological Study / Chander, Suresh
228. Child Labour in Rural Context: Concern, Causes & Cure / Chakraborty, Sudip
229. Child Labour Rights and Violations / Kanmony, J. Cyril
230. Child Labour: A Global Challenge / Shandilya, T.K. & et. al.
231. Child Labour: A Precarious Future / Gomango, S.P.
232. Child Labour: A Reality; 2 Volumes / Rai, C.P.
233. Child Labour: Different Dimentions / Gupta, M.S.
234. Child Labour: How to Investigate? / Siddiqui, M.I.
235. Child Labour: Rehabilitation in India / Zutshi, B. & et. al.
236. Child Labour: Socio-Economic Dimensions / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
237. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
238. Child Labour; 2 Volumes / Bhargava, Gopal
239. Child Marriage in India / Yadav, K.P.
240. Child Marriage in India: Issues and Challenges / Kakkar, A.K.
241. Child Prostitution in India / Gathia, Joseph
242. Child Rights and Social Wrongs: An Analysis of Contemporary Realities; 3 Volumes / Singh, Dolly (Ed.)
243. Child Rights in India: Law, Policy and Practice / Shweta (Dr.)
244. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
245. Child Survival and Child Work / Sharma, A.K.
246. Child Victims of Crime: Problems and Perspectives / Gupta, M.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
247. Child Welfare and Development / Bakshi, S.R. & Bala, Kiran (Eds.)
248. Child Welfare and Society / Bhatia, Vinita
249. Child Welfare in a Changing world / Rizwi, A.K.
250. Child, Bearing: A Social Phenomenon / Kaul, S.
251. The Children of India: Written for the children of England / by one of their friends (A.W. Marston) / Marston, Annie Westland
252. The Christian Clergy in India: Vol.1: Social Structure and Social Roles / Oommen, T.K. & et. al.
253. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
254. Church, Private Property and the Scheduled Castes / Pulloppillil, Thomas
255. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
256. Civil Society and Governance / Mohanty, Rajesh & et. al.
257. Civil Society and Modern Politics / Saha, Dipali (Ed.)
258. Civil Society, Corruption and the NGO / Singh, Manoj K.
259. Civil Society: History and Possibilities / Kaviraj, Sudipta & et. al.
260. Civilisation / Bell, Clive
261. Civilizing Missions in Colonial and Postcolonial South Asia: From Improvement to Development / Watt, Carey A. & Mann, Michael (Eds.)
262. Class Formation & Peasantry / Barik, B.C.
263. Classes and Elite in the Third World / Dattagupta, Rupak (Dr.)
264. Clinical Approach to Rural Development / Setty, E Desingu
265. Clothing for Liberation: A Communication Analysis of Gandhi's Swadeshi Revolution / Gonsalves, Peter
266. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
267. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
268. Cognitive Development of Culturally Deprived Children / Begum, Sara
269. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
270. College Girls and the 21st Century: Their Changing Social Values and Futuristic Perceptions / Mehta, Prem
271. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
272. Combating Aids in the 21st Century: Issues and Challenges / Kakar, S.N. & et. al.
273. Combating Organised Crime / Nair, P.M.
274. Coming to Grips with Rural Child Work: A Food Security Approach / Ramachandran, Nira & et. al. (Eds.)
275. Common Problems of Children: A Handbook for all Parents and Teachers to Tackle Contemporary Problems Relating to Children / Garg, Chitra
276. Communal Riots in India / Gupta, N.L. (Ed.)
277. Communal Violence / Singh, V.V.
278. Communal Violence Insurgency Terrorism and Security: Socio-Political and Religious Perspective / Khan, M.Z. & Gupta, V.K.
279. Communal Violence: A Sociological Study of Gujarat / Kannupillai, V.
280. Communalism, Ethnicity & State Politics / Basu, S.
281. Communicating Rural Development / Jain, R.
282. Communication and Education for Health Promotion and Population Regulation: A Global Perspective / Mahadevan, Kuttan (Ed.)
283. Communication Development and Civil Society: Essays on Social Development and Civil Society / Gupta, V.S.
284. Communication for Gender Sensitization: The Value Discussion Approach / Shelat, Manisha Pathak
285. Communication for Rural Development in India: From Green Revolution to 'E' Revolution / Patil, Dhanraj A
286. Communication in Rural Development: A Public Policy Perspective
287. Communication, Modernisation and Social Development: Theory, Policy and Strategies; 2 Volumes / Mahadevan, K. & Prasad, Kiran
288. Community Organization at the Grassroots / Gangrade, K.D.
289. Community Water Management / Narwani, G.S.
290. A Companion to Gender Studies / Essed, P. & et. al.
291. Companions in Crime: The Social Aspects of Criminal Conduct / Warr, Mark
292. Comparative Sociology / Aggrawal, Usha (Dr.)
293. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
294. Compulsions of Population Scenarios 2001 / Malgavkar, P.D.
295. Concept of Equality & Ideal Society / Palekar, S.A.
296. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
297. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
298. Concise Encyclopaedia of Sociology; 3 Volumes / Khan, M.A.
299. The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science / Kaplan, Abraham
300. Conflict and Violence in Indian Society / Guha, Biswajeet
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)