Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 601 - 900
601. Ganesh: The Benevolent / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
602. Ganesha: Unravelling An Enigma / Krishan, Yuvraj
603. Ganga: A Divinity in Flow / Singal, Vijay
604. Ganga: The Holy River / Nagar, Shantilal
605. Garland of Divine Flowers: Selected Devotional Lyrics of Saint Jnanesvara / Bobde, P.V.
606. The Garo Tribal Religion: Beliefs and Practices / Marak, Paulinus R.
607. Garuda in Medieval Art and Mythology / Chandramohan, P.
608. The Garuda Mahapuranam: Text with English translation and notes; 2 Volumes (3rd Edition) / Dutt, M.N (Tr.)
609. Garuda: The Chariot of Visnu / Nagar, Shantilal
610. Gauravam: Recent Researches in Indology / Ramesh, K.V. & et. al.
611. Gautam Rishiyon ka Vedic Vangmaya mein Yogdan (in Hindi) / Mishra, Keshav Prasad (Dr.)
612. Gautama Buddha / Ahir, D.C.
613. Gayatri: The Highest Meditation (3rd Revised Edition) / Sadguru Sant Keshavadas
614. Gems from the Ocean of Devotional Hindu Thought / Krishnamurthy, V.
615. Gems from the Ocean of Spiritual Hindu Thought / Krishnamurthy, V.
616. Genesis and Evolution of the Rama Katha in Indian Art, Thought, Literature and Culture: From the Earliest Period to the Modern Times; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
617. Geographical Survey of the Puranas / Saxena, Savitri (Dr.)
618. The Geography of the Ramayana / Shukla, R.K. (Dr.)
619. The Gheranda Samhita. Text with English translation by Rai Bahadur Srisa Chandra Vasu
620. The Gheranda Samhita: A Treatise on Hatha Yoga (Sanskrit Text with English translation) / Vijayalakshmi, M. (Ed.)
621. Giradhara Ramayana: Composed in Gujarati by Giradhara, the Great Son of the Soil in the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries AD / Nagar, Shanti Lal & Nagar, Tripta
622. The Gita and its Culture / Chatterjee, R.K.
623. The Gita and the Quran / Sunderlal, Pandit
624. Gita Darshan, 8 Volumes (in Hindi) / Osho
625. Gita for All / Barman, Gopal Lal
626. The Gita for All / Mishra, Bhagawati Sharan
627. Gita for Success in Modern Life from Basement to Boardroom / Garg, R.S.
628. The Gita for the Twenty-First Century: Bhagavad Gita Universal Message / Agarwal, Satya P.
629. Gita in Action: Indian Insight into the Management of Self / Sharma, O.P.
630. The Gita: In English Verse / Sarker, Sunil Kumar
631. Gitagovinda of Jayadeva: Love Songs of The Dark Lord / Miller, Barbara Stoler (Tr. & Ed.)
632. Gleanings from Vedic to Puranic Age: (Collected Papers of Dr. Sadashiv A.Dange) / Dange, Sindhu Sadashiv (Ed.)
633. A Glimpse of Joy: Journey with the Divine; 3 Volumes / Dabdi, Khurshid
634. Glimpse of Sufism / Bhatnagar, Seema
635. Glimpses of Ancient Indian Poetics: From Bharata to Jagannatha / Pandey, Sudhakar & Jha, V.N. (Eds.)
636. Glimpses of Indian Culture: History, Religion & Culture / Vidyarthi, M.L.
637. Glimpses of Northern Region: Poeple Culture Religion and Economy; 2 Volumes / Sharma, B.R.
638. Glimpses of the Bhagavadgita and the Vedanta Philosophy / Burway, Mukund Wamanrao
639. Glimpses of Vedic Literature / Joshi, Kireet
640. Glimpses of World Religions / Gaffney, Patrick & et. al.
641. Global Religious Vision: Quarterly Research Journal; Volumes 1-12
642. Globalisation, Hindu Nationalism and Christians in India / Lobo, Lancy
643. A Glossary of Indian Religious Terms and Concepts / Bhattacharyya, Narendra Nath
644. A Glossary of Tantra, Mantra and Yantra
645. God & King: The Devaraja Cult in South Asian Art & Architecture / Sengupta, Arputha Rani (Ed.)
646. God and Science: Divine Causation and the Laws of Nature / Thompson, Richard L.
647. God and Self-Realization: A Scientific and Spiritual View; A Fascinating Book to Bring Spiritual Revolution / Mangla, Dharam Vir
648. God as Political Philosopher: Buddha's Challenge to Brahminism / Shepherd, Kancha Ilaiah
649. God Made the Man and Man Made the Gods / Mittal, J.P.
650. God Men Con Men / Carr, Robert
651. The God of Small Things / Roy, Arundhati
652. God Politics / Puniyani, Ram
653. God Realisation: What & How? / Ruhela, S.P. (Ed.)
654. God Shiv, Devi and Tantric Cult / Gogai, P.K.
655. God Talks with Arjuna: The Immortal Dialogue Between Soul and Spirit; The Bhagavad Gita: Royal Science of God Realization; 2 Volumes (A new translation and commentary) / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
656. God Who Walked on Earth: The Life and Times of Shirdi Sai Baba / Parthasarthy, Rangaswami
657. God, Goddess: The Astrologer: Soul, Karma and Reincarnation How we Continually Create our own Destiny / Armstrong, Jeffrey
658. The Goddess and the Slave: The Fakir, the Mother and Maldevelopment / Fakir, Rudrani
659. Goddess Bagalamukhi in Indian Art, Literature and Thought / Rangaswami, C.V.
660. Goddess Durga: The Power and The Glory / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
661. The Goddess in India: The Five Faces of the Eternal Feminine / Pattanaik, Devdutt
662. The Goddess within and Beyond the Three Cities: Sakta Tantra and the Paradox of Power in Nepala Mandala / Lidke, Jeffrey S.
663. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
664. Goddesses and Women in the Indic Religious Tradition / Sharma, Arvind (Ed.)
665. Goddesses in Ancient India / Agrawala, P.K.
666. Gods and Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
667. Gods and Masks of the Kathmandu Valley / Vergati, Anne
668. Gods Beyond Temples / Dehejia, Harsha V. (Ed.)
669. Gods Goddesses and Demons / Varadpande, M.L.
670. Gods of Himachal Pradesh / Sharma, B.R.
671. The Gods of India: A Brief Description of their History, Character and Worship / Martin, E. Osborn
672. Gods of India: Their History, Character and Worship / Gaur, Atul
673. Gods of India: Their History, Character and Worship / Martin, E.O.
674. Gods of the High Hills / Kapoor, B.L.
675. Gods, Men and Women: Gender and Sexulity in Early Indian Art / Bawa, Seema
676. Gods, Sages and Kings: Vedic Secrets of Ancient Civilization / Frawley, David
677. God's: Own Untouchables / Thoppil, Ulahannan
678. The Golden Bough: A Study of Magic and Religion; 2 Volumes / Frazer, J.G.
679. The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna; 2 Volumes
680. Goswami Tulsidas's Shriramcharitmanas: Sachitra Shabd Kosh (Awadhi-Hindi) evam Mool Path anukaramanika sahit / Illustrated Dictionary (Avadhi-Hindi) and Original Text with index / Bhardwaj, Om Prakash Sharma
681. Grace in Vaisnavism and Christianity / Philoxenos, Isaac Mar
682. Grace of God and Guru in Sikh Philosophy / Sondhi, S.P.
683. Grahya Rituals of Samavedins: As Propounded by Gautama / Sathe, Jayashree
684. A Grammatical Word-Index to Atharvaveda: Saunaka and Paippalada / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
685. A Grammatical Word-Index to Principal Upanisad / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
686. A Grammatical Word-Index to Rgveda, edited by Vishva Bandhu
687. A Grammatical Word-Index to Taittiriya-Samhita / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
688. A Grammatical Word-Index to the Four Vedas; 2 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
689. The Great Epic of India: Character and Origin in the Mahabharata / Hopkins, E. Washburn
690. Great Epics of India: Purana; 19 Volumes (Except Volume 1, 4, 9, 13 & 19) / Debroy, Dipavali & Debroy Bibek
691. Great Epics of India: Vedas; 4 Volumes / Debroy, Bibek & Debroy, Dipavali
692. The Great Indian Religions: Being a Popular Account of Brahmanism Hinduism, Buddhism, and Zoroastrianism / Bettany, G.T.
693. The Great Liberation (Mahanirvana Tantra) / Avalon, Arthur (John Woodroffe)
694. The Great Men and Women of Puranas / Kolar, Krishan Iyer & Acharya, Chikkerur Dheerendra
695. Great Mystic Saints of the World / Spencer, Yogi M.K.
696. The Great Religions of the World / Singh, Chitralekha & et. al.
697. Great Saints of India; 5 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P.
698. Great Treasury of Merit: A Commentary to the Practice of Offering to the Spiritual Guide / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
699. The Greatness of Saturn: A Therapeutic Myth / Svoboda, Robert E. (Dr.)
700. The Greeks in India: A Survey in Philosophical Understanding / Vassiliades, Demetrios Th.
701. The Growth of the Soul / Sinnett, A.P.
702. Guhyanushthano Ka Sanskritik Anaveshan; (in Hindi) / Asthana, Reena (Dr.)
703. Guide to Enjoying Nepalese Festivals: An Introductory Survey of Religious Celebration in the Kathmandu Valley / Goodman, Jim
704. Guide to Godhood: The Roadmap to Moksha (Based on Shramansutram) / Jain, Amit
705. Guru and Disciple: An Encounter with Sri Gnanananda, a Contemporary Spiritual Master / Swami Abhishiktananda
706. Guru Gobind Singh / Macauliffe, Max Arthur
707. Guru Gobind Singh: Life and Achievements; (Western Perspective) 2 Volumes / Gulati, S.P. (Ed.)
708. Guru Nanak Devji and Sikh History in Murals / Khalsaji, Sohan Singh (Ed.)
709. Guru Nanak's Japuji: A Look Anew / Kaur, Satnam & Saxena, S.K.
710. Guru: The Spiritual Master: In Eastern and Western Traditions: Authority and Charisma / Rigopoulos, Antinio (Ed.)
711. Handbook of Hindu Gods, Goddess and Saints: Popular in Contemporary South India / Smith, H. Daniel & Narasimhachary, M.
712. Handbook of Hindu Religion and Ethics: Basic Ideas, General Customs & Rites and Ethical Teachings / Garg, Ganga Ram
713. Hanuman in Art, Culture, Thought and Literature / Nagar, Shanti Lal
714. Hanuman in Valmiki's Ramayana; (Sanskrit Text of Selected Chapters with word-by-word translation into English) / Schotsman, Irma
715. Hanuman Kosa; 2 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
716. Hanuman through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
717. Hanuman: Art, Mythology and Folklore / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
718. Harivamsapuranam = Harivamsa Purana: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Ed.)
719. Harmony of Religions: Vedanta Siddhanta Samarasam of Tayumanavar / Manninezhath, Thomas
720. Harmsworth History of the World: Archaeology, History, Ancient Civilizations, World Religions, Man's Mastery of the Earth and Immortality of Soul, etc.; 15 Volumes / Innes, A.D.; Mee, Arthur & Hammerton, J.A. (Eds.)
721. Healing through Mantra / Khurrana, P.
722. Healing through Yantra / Khurrana, P.
723. Healing with Form, Energy and Light: The Five Elements in Tibetan Shamanism, Tantra, and Dzogchen / Rinpoche, Tenzin Wangyal
724. Heaven on Earth: The Universe of Kerala's Guruvayur Temple / Seth, Pepita
725. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
726. Heritage of Tansa Valley / Sharma, A.K.
727. The Hermits of Rishikesh: A Sociological Study / Keemattam, Augusthy (b. 1948)
728. The Hidden Master: From 'I' to 'Itness on Vimalaji's Teaching' / Townend, Christine
729. The Hidden Way: A Study in Modern Religious Esoterism / Aagaard, Johannes & Pandit, Moti Lal
730. The Hidden Wisdom of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta
731. Higher Fidility: A Study of Camus and the Bhagavad Gita / Chandra, Sharad
732. The Hijacking of Christianity / Ajijola, Deleke Dirisu (1932)
733. Himadri Temples: 700-1300 A.D. / Aryan, Subhashini
734. Himalayan Pilgrimage: Gateway to the Gods / Mahalanobis, Surojit
735. Hindu and Muslim Religious Institutions: Andhra Desa, 1300-1600 / Reddy, R. Soma
736. Hindu Centum / Chandora, Pt. Deen Bandhu
737. The Hindu Concept of Religion: A Scientific View / Manhas, M.S.
738. Hindu Culture, Custom and Ceremony / Banerjee, B.N.
739. Hindu Customs / Ram, S. (Dr.)
740. Hindu Deities in Thai Art / Gauri Devi
741. Hindu Deities: A Mythological Dictionary with Illustrations / Stutley, Margaret
742. Hindu Goddesses / Singh, Chitralekha & et. al.
743. Hindu Goddesses: Visions of the Divine Feminine in the Hindu Religious Tradition / Kinsley, David
744. The Hindu Gods / Beswick, Ethel
745. Hindu Gods and Goddesses in Japan / Chaudhuri, Saroj Kumar
746. Hindu Gods and Heroes / Barnett, Lionel D.
747. Hindu Gods Goddesses: Spiritual and Scientific Approach / Upadhyay, Harender
748. The Hindu Jajmani System: A Socio-Economic System Interrelating Members of a Hindu Village Community in Services / Wiser, William Henricks
749. Hindu Life and Customs / Gordon, Helen Cameron (Mrs.) (b. 1867)
750. Hindu Muslim Relations / Hasnain, N.
751. Hindu Mysticism: Philosophy and Religion According to the Upanisads / Sircar, M.N.
752. Hindu Mythology and Religion / Singh, P.
753. Hindu Mythology: Vedic and Puranic / Wilkins, William J. (1843-1902)
754. Hindu Mythology; 2 Volumes (bound in one) / Iyengar, Trr.
755. The Hindu Pantheon: Court of all the Hindu Gods / Moor, Edward
756. Hindu Philosophy / Bernard, Theos
757. Hindu Philosophy of Religion / Thadani, N.V.
758. Hindu Places of Pilgrimage: A Study in Cultural Geography / Bharadwaj, Surender Mohan
759. Hindu Rituals: Rites, Customs and Manners (Journey from Creation to Cremation) / Dogra, Ramesh Chander & Dogra, Urmila
760. Hindu Symbolism and Iconography: A Study / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
761. The Hindu Temples in Southeast Asia: Their Role in Social, Economic and Political Formations / Sahai, Sachchidanand
762. Hindu Tradition of Pilgrimage: Sacred Space and System / Singh, Rana P.B.
763. Hindu Views and Ways and the Hindu-Muslim Interface: An Anthropological Assessment / Bharati, Agehananda
764. The Hindu Way of Awakening: Its Revelation Its Symbols / Swamy, Kriyananda (J. Donald Walters)
765. A Hindu/Christian Dialogue / Ananda
766. Hindu-Buddhist Philosophy on Conflict Avoidance and Environment Consciousness by Ideation Narendra Modi
767. Hinduism and Buddhism: An Historical Sketch; 3 Volumes / Eliot, Sir Charles
768. Hinduism and Scientific Quest, 2nd Edition / Iyengar, T.R.R.
769. Hinduism from Maya to Moksha / Singal, Vijay
770. Hinduism in India: The Early Period / Oddie, Geoffrey A.
771. Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
772. Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam: A Comparative Study / Schneider, Del Byron
773. Hinduism: Tradition and Philosophy / Singh, Ratan
774. Hindu-Muslim Syncretic Shrines and Communities / Burman, J.J. Roy
775. Hindus of India / Singh, Jagdev (Brig.)
776. The Hindus: An Alternative History / Doniger, Wendy
777. The Hindus: Encyclopaedia of Hinduism; 5 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
778. Historical Dictionary of Buddhism / Prebish, Charles S.
779. Historical Studies in the Cult of the Goddess Manasa (A Socio-Cultural Study) / Maity, Pradyot Kumar
780. Historical Value of the Qur'an and the Hadith / Khan, A.M.
781. Historicity of Rama and Krsna: Literary, Historical, Archaeological and Scientific Perspectives / Singh, G.P.
782. History of Dharmasastra: Ancient and Mediaeval Religious and Civil Law; 5 Volumes in 8 parts / Kane, Pandurang Vaman (Dr.)
783. The History of Hindustan; 3 Volumes / Dow, Alexander (Tr.)
784. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
785. A History of Indian Philosophy; 5 Volumes / Dasgupta, Surendranath
786. History of Kabirpanth / Ranjan, Purnendu
787. History of Mysticism: The Unchanging Testament / Abhayananda, S.
788. History of Pilgrimage in Ancient India AD 300-1200 / Arya, Samarendra Narayan
789. A History of Pre-Buddhistic Indian Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
790. The History of Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
791. History of Religion of Tripura / Palit, Projit Kumar
792. History of Religion: Buddhism / Melancon, Nevaeh
793. History of Religion: Hinduism (4 Volumes) / Steward, Shin
794. History of Religion: Islam (3 Volumes) / Melancon, Nevaeh
795. History of Religious Thought / Samuel W.
796. A History of the Arya Samaj: An Account of its Origin, Doctrines and Activities with a Biographical Sketch of the Founder / Rai, Lajpat
797. A History of the Early Ganga Monarchy and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
798. History of the Sakta Religion / Bhattacharyya, Narendra Nath
799. History of the Tangkhul Nagas / Shimray, A.S.W.
800. History of Vedic India: A Vaishnavaite Nun Reading Ramayana / Ragozin, Zenaide A.
801. History of World Religion / Kothiyal, G.N.
802. History Revealed by the Ramayana Astronomy / Chaudhuri, Puspendu
803. History, Religion and Culture of India; 6 Volumes / Gajrani, S. (Prof.)
804. History, Religion and Culture of North East India / Raatan, T.
805. The Holy City Benaras / Sen, R.R.
806. The Holy Geeta: Srimad Bhagawad Geeta, Sanskrit and Romanized Text with English Translation / Duneja, Prabha
807. The Holy Gita: The Discourse Nonpareil / Garga, Malayaj
808. Holy Madness: Portraits of Tantric Siddhas / Linrothe, Rob (Ed.)
809. The Holy Puranas; 3 Volumes / Debroy, Bibek & Debroy, Dipavali
810. Holy Pushkar: A Pilgrim's Journey in Quest of Lord Brahma / Mishra, Rajni
811. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
812. The Holy Vedantic Life / Manhas, M.S.
813. The Holy Water: A Cultural Translation of The Well of the Saints / Naikar, Basavaraj (Tr.)
814. Holyplaces and Pilgrimages Essays on India / Singh, Rana P.B.
815. How I Found God: Roles Played by Fakir Shirdi Sai Baba as God and the Spirit Masters in My Spiritual Teaching Resulting in God Realisation / Spencer, Yogi M.K.
816. The How, What and Why of I / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
817. Human Being, Nature and Guru / Joshi, Pratima P.
818. Human Ecology in the Vedas / Vannucci, Marta
819. Human Rights in Cultural and Religious Perspective / Joshi, Sarat C.
820. Human Values: Definitions and Interpretations (Volume 1) / Shastri, Satya Vrat
821. Humanisation of the World Religions / Gupta, G.B. & et. al. (Eds.)
822. Hymns of the Atharvaveda: Translated with a Popular Commentary by Ralph T.H. Griffith; 2 Volumes
823. Hymns of the Tamil Saivite Saint / Kingsbury, F. & Philips, G.P.
824. Hymns to Kali / Woodroffe, Sir John
825. Hymns to the Goddess and Hymns to Kali / Avalon, Arthur (John Woodroffe)
826. Iconographic Dictionary of the Indian Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism / Liebert, Gosta
827. Iconography of Balrama / Joshi, N.P.
828. Iconography of Jaina Deities; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
829. Iconography of Parvati / Trivedi, R.D.
830. Iconography of Revanta / Sharma, B.N.
831. The Iconography of Ritual of Shiva at Elephanta / Collins, Charles Dillard
832. Iconography of Sadasiva / Sharma, B.N.
833. Iconography of Sakta Divinities; 2 Volumes / Das, H.C.
834. The Iconography of the Brhadisvara Temple by Francoise L'Hernault / Gujral, Lalit M. (Ed.)
835. Iconography of the Saptamatrikas / Misra, O.P.
836. The Iconography of Vaisnava Images in Orissa / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
837. Iconography of Vishnu from Khajuraho / Suresh, K.M.
838. The Idea of God in Early Religions / Jevons, Frank Byron
839. The Idealistic Philosophy of Swami Vivekananda / Sharma, G. Ranjit
840. Idealistic Thought in Indian Philosophy: Rise and Growth from the Vedic Times to the Kevaladvaita Vedanta up to Prakasananda of 16th Century, Including as Propounded in the Mahayana Buddhism / Divatia, Suchita C.
841. Ideology and Social Goals: A Study on the Social Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo / Dash, Gayadhar
842. Ideology of Buddhism and Jainism: A Comparative Study / Panwar, Suresh
843. An Illustrated Guide to Magical and Spiritual Symbolism: The Signs, Symbols and Omens of Life / Buckland, Raymond
844. Illustrated Jain Ramayana: A Unique Combination of Universal Philosophy and Jain Culture / Acaryadeva Sri Gunaratna Suriji M.S.
845. The Image of Brahma in India and Abroad; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
846. Images of Indian Goddesses: Myths, Meanings and Models / Wangu, Madhu Bazaz
847. Images of Kabir / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
848. Images of Varahi: An Iconographic Study / Rangarajan, Haripriya
849. The Imitation of Sankara / Divivedi, M.N.
850. Immortal Hindu Shrines: Jyotirlingas, Sapt-Puris, Chardham / Nagar, Shanti Lal
851. The Immortal Sufi Triumvirate Sanai-Attar-Rumi / Behari, Bankey (Tr.)
852. Impact of Indian Culture on Nehru / Rachana, Mehrotra
853. Impact of Sri Ramanujacharya on Temple Worship / Jagannathan, Sarojini
854. Impact of Tantra on Religion and Art / Mishra, T.N.
855. In Good Faith: A Journey in Search of an Unknown India / Naqvi, Saba
856. In Search of God: One Soul Many Gods / Puri, B.B. (Prof. & Dr.)
857. In Search of Oneness: The Bhagavd Gita and Koran Through Sufi Eyes / Raza, Moosa
858. In Search of Reality: A Layman's Journey through Indian Philosophy / Krishnan, O.N.
859. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
860. In the Company of Gods: Essays in Memory of Gunther-Dietz Sontheimer / Malik, Aditya; Feldhaus, Anne & Bruckner, Heidrun (Eds.)
861. Incredible India (10 Volumes)
862. Incredible India: Fairs and Festivals / Vasudev, Uma
863. Incredible India: Traditions and Rituals / Varadarajan, M.
864. India and China: Perspective on the Culture of the Hans and the Hindus / Chopra, S.N.
865. India and South-East Asia / Lokesh Chandra
866. India from Within: a Guide to India's History, Religion, Arts, Culture and Society / Enterria, Alvaro
867. India Philosophy of Religion / Ramamurty, A.
868. India through Questions and Answers; 2 Volumes / Sahajwala, P.C.
869. India What can it Teach Us / Max Muller, F.
870. Indian Alchemy: Soma in the Veda / Kalyanaraman, S.
871. Indian and Persian Prosody and Recitation (with CD) / Nagasaki, Hiroko (Ed.)
872. Indian and Western Philosophy: A Comparative Study / Kadvekar, S.K.
873. Indian Art: Vol.1: A History of Indian Art from the earliest times up to the third century A.D. / Agrawala, Vasudeva S.
874. Indian Caste System: Essence and Reality / Chaudhary, Bhupen (Ed.)
875. Indian Conceptual World: Philosophical Essays / Balslev, Anindita N.
876. Indian Culture through The Ages; 2 Volumes / Venkateshwara, S.V.
877. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
878. Indian Epic Tradition / Bhattacharjee, Tapodhir
879. Indian Festivals and Society / Aggrawal, Usha (Dr.)
880. Indian Gods and Goddesses; 5 Volumes (in 6 parts) / Nagar, Shantilal
881. The Indian Historical Quarterly 1925-1963; 39 Volumes / Law, Narendra Nath (Ed.)
882. Indian Images of Gods and Goddesses / Sastry, H.Krishna
883. Indian Knowledge Systems; 2 Volumes / Kapoor, Kapil & Singh, Avadhesh Kumar
884. Indian Languages and Texts through the Ages (Essays of Hungarian Indologists in Honour of Prof. Csaba Tottossy) / Dezso, Csaba (Ed.)
885. Indian Life Culture and Value in the Sukla Yajurveda: A Study / De, Sitanath (Dr.)
886. Indian Marriage: Customs and Rituals / Kogata, R.N. & Kogata, Lalita
887. Indian Myth and Legend / Mackenzie, Donald A.
888. Indian Mythology / Keith, A. Berriedale
889. Indian Mythology / Mukhopadhyay, Ranadip
890. Indian Numismatics, History. art & Culture; 2 Volumes / Macdowall, D.W. & et. al.
891. Indian Philosophy and Religion: A Reader's Guide / Padhi, Bidhu & Padhi, Minakshi
892. Indian Philosophy of Knowledge: A Comparative Study, 2nd Edition / Shastri, L.C.
893. Indian Philosophy: Past to Present / Ramaswamy (Dr.)
894. Indian Religious Historiography, Vol.1 / Bhattacharyya, N.N. (Ed.)
895. Indian Religious Philosophy and Christianity: Sila, Samadhi and Prajna / Kumar, Chandrakant (Dr.)
896. Indian Temples: Forms and Foundations / Sairam, T.V.
897. The Indian Theogony: A Comparative Study of Indian Mythology from the Vedas to the Puranas / Bhattacharji, Sukumari
898. Indian Tradition: Its Continuity / Mukherji, Ramaranjan
899. Indian Wisdom: The Religious, Philosophical and Ethical Doctrines of the Hindus / Williams, M.M.
900. India's Intellectual Traditions and Contributions to the World / Singh, Bal Ram; Dwivedi, Surendra N.; Misra, Satish C.; Sharma, Bhu Dev & Shah, Dhirendra (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)