Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
3. 35 Golden Keys to Who You Are and Why You're Here / Anderson, Linda C.
4. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
5. Aadhyatmik Vibhuti Swami Ramtirath / Chauhan, Lalbahadur Singh
6. An ABC of Indian Culture: A Personal Padayatra of Half a Century into India / Holroyde, Peggy
7. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
8. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
9. Absolutism East and West / Dubey, Vijai Kant
10. Account of a Pilgrimage to Central Tibet / Brunder, Andreas
11. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
12. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
13. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
14. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
15. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
16. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
17. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
18. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
19. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
20. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
21. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God / Svoboda, Robert E.
22. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
23. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
24. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
25. Agnihotra: Studies in Indic Traditions / Chaturvedi, K.K.; Sharma, R.K. & Patel, Gautam Bhai (Eds.)
26. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
27. Aim Divine / Lal, V.B.
28. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
29. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
30. Alamdar-I-Kashmir: Standard-Bearer Patron-Saint of Kashmir / Pandit, M. Amin (Ed.)
31. Alphabetical Index of Shrimad-Bhagavata Verses / Kulkarni, Padma
32. Amarakosa with the commentary of Mahesvara / Bhandarkar, Ramakrishna Gopal & Jhalakikar, Vamanacharya
33. Amazing Kashmir: Almost Everything About Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife / Dewan, Parvez
34. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
35. Ambedkar on Religion / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
36. Amma: A Living Saint / Cornell, Judith
37. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
38. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
39. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
40. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
41. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
42. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
43. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
44. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
45. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
46. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
47. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
48. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
49. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
50. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
51. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
52. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
53. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
54. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
55. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
56. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
57. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
58. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
59. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
60. Art of Tantra, Tantricism and Tantric Tradition / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
61. Arya Dharm: Hindu Consciousness in 19th Century Punjab / Jones, Kenneth W.
62. Arya Samaj and Regeneration of India / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
63. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
64. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
65. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
66. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
67. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
68. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
69. Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali: Philosophy, Religion Culture, Ethos and Practices / Iyengar, Prashant S.
70. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
71. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
72. Aspects of Tantra Yoga / Sen Sharma, Debabrata
73. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
74. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
75. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabhartha War / Vedvayas, E.
76. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
77. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
78. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
79. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
80. Atharva Veda with Hindi Translation in Word Order, Brief Exposition, and Notes from the Exegeses and Translations of Ancient and Modern Interpreters by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, 4 Volumes
81. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
82. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
83. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
84. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
85. Atharvaveda-Samhita (Mulamantra with English translation and Mantra-Index), 2 Volumes (Translated into English by William Dwight Whitney) / Jha, Naveen Kumar & Anjana (Drs.) [Revised & Edited]
86. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
87. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
88. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
89. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
90. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
91. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
92. Aum Pranayam: Its Philosophy & Practice (in English) / Swami Ramdev
93. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
94. Avesta: The Sacred Books of the Parsis; 3 Volumes / Geldner, Karl F. (Ed.)
95. The Awakening of Intelligence / Krishnamurti, J.
96. The Awakening of Supreme Consciousness: Lectures of Swami Lakshman Joo / Kamal, Jankinath Kaul (Tr. & Ed.)
97. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
98. Bad Faith: The Danger of Religious Extremism / Kressel, Neil J.
99. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
100. Bahaullah: A Talkathon / Ranchan, Som
101. Balagopalastuti: Celebrating the Child Krishna / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Barooah Chinchani Jahnabi & Upadhyaya, Narmada Prasad
102. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
103. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
104. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
105. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
106. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
107. Banaras, Shiva's Eternal City / Ratnakar, Pramesh
108. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
109. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
110. Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakra & Clairvoyance / Friedlander, John & Hemsher, Gloria
111. Bauddha Saiva aur Shakta-Tantra: Samanvayatmaka Sansleshana (Ek Anjan Siddhapitha Maluti) (in Hindi) / Jha, Surendra (Dr.)
112. Beating Tantra at its Own Game: Spiritual Sexuality / Lytle, Arthur
113. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
114. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
115. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
116. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
117. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
118. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
119. Beyond Religion: Meditations on Our Time Nature / Powell, Robert
120. Beyond The Pir Panjal: Life among the Mountains and Valleys of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
121. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
122. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
123. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
124. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
125. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
126. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
127. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
128. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
129. Bhagavad Gita: The Elixir of Life / Dhar, T.N.
130. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
131. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
132. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
133. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
134. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
135. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
136. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
137. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
138. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
139. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
140. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
141. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
142. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
143. Bhagvan Sri Sathya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Cruth
144. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
145. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
146. Bhakti Religion in North India: Community Identity and Political Action / Lorenzen, David N. (Ed.)
147. Bhakti Yoga Pilgrimage: What Patanjali and Buddha Did Not Teach / Das, Sankirtan
148. Bhakti Yoga Sagar: Satsang with Swami Satyananda; 7 Volumes
149. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
150. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
151. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
152. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
153. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
154. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
155. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
156. Bhavya on Mimamsa: Mimamsatattvanirnayavatarah; (With English translation) / Lindtner, Christian (Tr.)
157. Bhisma Gita: Selection from the Mahabharata Peace Canto in English and Hindi Verses [With full Samskrta Texts and Roman Transliterations] (King's Duties and Path of Salvation) / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
158. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
159. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
160. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Africa and Europe / Hanif, N.
161. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
162. Black & Red Ware Culture in West Bengal / Datta, Asok
163. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
164. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
165. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
166. The Book of Leadership and Strategy: Lessons of the Chinese Masters / Cleary, Thomas (Tr.)
167. The Book of Life: Everyone's Common Sense Guide to the Purposeful Living and Spiritual Growth into the 21st Century and Beyond / Davis, Roy Eugene
168. Brahamananda Swami Sivayogi: Literary and Cultural Contribution / Gopalan, P.V. & et. al.
169. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
170. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
171. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
172. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
173. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
174. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
175. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
176. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
177. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
178. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
179. The Brahmo Samaj and the Shaping of the Modern Indian Mind / Kopf, David
180. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
181. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
182. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
183. Brhadaranyaka-Upanisad: Text in Sanskrit and translation with notes in English from the commentaries of Sankaracarya and the gloss of Anandagiri by Dr. E. Roer
184. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
185. Brhatkatha and Its Contributions / Khosla, Sarla
186. Brhat-Samhita of Varaha-Mihira: An Exhaustive Preface, Sanskrit text, English Translation, Important Notes and Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Jugnu, Shrikrishna (Ed.)
187. A Brief History of Dharmasastra / Banerji, S.C.
188. Brihad Vaidiksahimtadhatukosh: Comprehensive Dictionary of Vedic Roots; 7 Volumes (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Satyadevnigmalankar
189. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
190. Buddha and Shiva, Lotus and Dragon (Masterworks from the Mr. And Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection at Asia Society) / Proser, Adriana
191. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
192. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
193. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
194. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
195. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
196. Buddhism and Other Religions (Cultural Contours of History and Archaeology, Vol. 7) / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
197. Buddhism and Other Religious Cults of South-East India / Tripathy, S.S.
198. Buddhism and Religions / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
199. Buddhism in Tibet / Schlagintweit, Emil
200. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
201. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
202. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
203. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
204. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
205. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
206. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
207. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
208. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
209. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
210. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
211. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
212. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
213. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
214. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
215. The Call of the Blue Cuckoo: An Anthology of Nine Bonpo Texts on Myths and Rituals / Karmay, Samten G. & Nagano, Yasuhiko (Eds.)
216. Cambridge Illustrated History of Religions / Bowker
217. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
218. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
219. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
220. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
221. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
222. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
223. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
224. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
225. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
226. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
227. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
228. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
229. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
230. Changing Religious Roles of Women in Pre-Modern Asia / Tiwari, Ramakant
231. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
232. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
233. The Chinese Hevajratantra: The Scriptural Text of the Ritual of the Great King of the Teaching the Adamantine one with Great Compassion and Knowledge of the Void / Willemen, Ch.
234. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
235. Chips from a Vedic Workshop / Khosla, Inder Dev
236. The Chishti Shrine of Ajmer: Pirs, Pilgrims, Practices / Moini, S. Liyaqat Hussain (Dr.)
237. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
238. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
239. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
240. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
241. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
242. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
243. Christians and the National Movement: The Memoranda of 1919 and the National Movement, with special reference to Protestant Christians in Tamilnadu 1919-1939 / Jeyakumar, D. Arthur
244. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
245. Chrysanthemum Culture / Dey, S.C.
246. The Churning of the Epics and Puranas: Proceedings of the Epics and Puranas Section at the 15th World Sanskrit Conference / Brodbeck, Simon; Bowles, Adam & Hiltebeitel, Alf (Eds.)
247. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
248. The Clash of Civilizations and the Remarking of World Order / Huntington, Samuel P.
249. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
250. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
251. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
252. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
253. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
254. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
255. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
256. Colossus: Vivekananda Select / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
257. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
258. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
259. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
260. Companion to Tantra / Banarji, S.C.
261. Comparative Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
262. Comparative Religion / Srivastava, Rama Shanker
263. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
264. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
265. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
266. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
267. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
268. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
269. The Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
270. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
271. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
272. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
273. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
274. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
275. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
276. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
277. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
278. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
279. The Concept of Truth in Science and Religion / Gangrade, K.D. with Kothari, L.S. & Verma, A.R.
280. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
281. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
282. Concise Dictionary of Islam / Shaikh, W.M.
283. Confessions, Upadesh and Talks / Omkar, Sadguru
284. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
285. Construction of an Identity Discourse: Oriya Literature and the Jagannath Cult (1866-1936) / Behera, Subhakanta
286. Contemporary Religious Conversions / Mathew, Joseph (Prof.)
287. Contemporary Religious Movement in India: Vis-a-vis Ramakrishna Movement / Ananda, G.
288. Contributions of Saints and Seers to the Music of India; 2 Volumes / Sathianathan, Shantsheela
289. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
290. Copper Hoard Culture of the Ganga Valley: Panchala Region / Shukla, K S & Wahal, L M
291. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
292. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
293. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
294. The Cosmology of the Rigveda / Wallis, H.W.
295. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
296. Couplets of Kabir...A Vision of Beyond: A Collection of Four Hundred Dohas of Kabir; Translated in Couplet Form from Hindi into English / Mahajan, Sushila
297. Creation and Existence in Indian Tradition / Tiwari, Shashi
298. The Critical and Cultural Study of the Satapatha Brahmana / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
299. A Critical Appreciation of Austerity in Ancient Indian Literature / Dahiya, Yajanveer
300. A Critical Edition of Niladri Mahodayam / Ray, Bidyutlata
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)