Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
3. 35 Golden Keys to Who You Are and Why You're Here / Anderson, Linda C.
4. 366 Readings from Taoism and Confucianism / Weyer, Robert Van De (Ed.)
5. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
6. Aadhyatmik Vibhuti Swami Ramtirath / Chauhan, Lalbahadur Singh
7. An ABC of Indian Culture: A Personal Padayatra of Half a Century into India / Holroyde, Peggy
8. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
9. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
10. The Abode of Mahashiva: Cults and Symbology in Jaunsar-Bawar in the Mid-Himalayas / Jain, Madhu
11. Absolutism East and West / Dubey, Vijai Kant
12. Account of a Pilgrimage to Central Tibet / Brunder, Andreas
13. Account of the Temple of Jagnnath, Lord of The World at Puri / Mitra, Rajendralala
14. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
15. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
16. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
17. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
18. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
19. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
20. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
21. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
22. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
23. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
24. The Agamasastra of Gaudapada / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara (Ed.)
25. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God / Svoboda, Robert E.
26. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
27. Agni Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
28. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
29. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
30. Agnihotra: Studies in Indic Traditions / Chaturvedi, K.K.; Sharma, R.K. & Patel, Gautam Bhai (Eds.)
31. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
32. Aim Divine / Lal, V.B.
33. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
34. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
35. Alamdar-I-Kashmir: Standard-Bearer Patron-Saint of Kashmir / Pandit, M. Amin (Ed.)
36. Alberuni's India: An Account of the Religion, Philosophy, Literature, Geography, Chronology, Astronomy, Customs, Laws and Astrology of India About A.D. 1030 (2 Volumes) / Sachau, Edward C. (Ed.)
37. The Alchemical Body: Siddha Traditions in Medieval India / White, David Gorden
38. Allahabad: Where the River Meet / Gour, Neelum Saran (Ed.)
39. Alphabetical Index of Shrimad-Bhagavata Verses / Kulkarni, Padma
40. Amarakosa with the commentary of Mahesvara / Bhandarkar, Ramakrishna Gopal & Jhalakikar, Vamanacharya
41. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
42. Ambedkar on Religion / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
43. Amma: A Living Saint / Cornell, Judith
44. Among the Hindus: A Study of Hindu Festivals / Manohar, Lall R.
45. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
46. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
47. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
48. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
49. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
50. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
51. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
52. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
53. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
54. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
55. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
56. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
57. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
58. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
59. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
60. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
61. Archaeology, Art and Religion: New Perspectives on Vijayanagara / Verghese, Anila
62. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
63. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
64. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
65. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
66. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
67. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
68. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
69. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
70. Art of Tantra, Tantricism and Tantric Tradition / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
71. Arya Dharm: Hindu Consciousness in 19th Century Punjab / Jones, Kenneth W.
72. Arya Samaj and Regeneration of India / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
73. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
74. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
75. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
76. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
77. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
78. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
79. Ascetics and Kings in a Jain Ritual Culture / Babb, Lawrence A.
80. Asian Religions in America: A Documentary History / Tweed, Thomas A. & et. al. (Eds.)
81. Asiatic Mythology: A Detailed Description and Explanation of the Mythologies of all the Great Nations of Asia / Hackin, Huart & et. al.
82. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
83. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
84. Aspects of Tantra Yoga / Sen Sharma, Debabrata
85. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
86. The Astronomical Code of the Rgveda / Kak, Subhash
87. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabhartha War / Vedvayas, E.
88. Asura in Early Vedic Religion / Hale, Wash Edward
89. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
90. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English & Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
91. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
92. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
93. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
94. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
95. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
96. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
97. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
98. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
99. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
100. Aum Pranayam: Its Philosophy & Practice (in English) / Swami Ramdev
101. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
102. Avesta: The Sacred Books of the Parsis; 3 Volumes / Geldner, Karl F. (Ed.)
103. The Awakening of Intelligence / Krishnamurti, J.
104. The Awakening of Supreme Consciousness: Lectures of Swami Lakshman Joo / Kamal, Jankinath Kaul (Tr. & Ed.)
105. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
106. Bachapan - Childhood: The Gifted God / Kogata, R.N. & Kogata, Lalita
107. Bad Faith: The Danger of Religious Extremism / Kressel, Neil J.
108. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
109. Bahaullah: A Talkathon / Ranchan, Som
110. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
111. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
112. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
113. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
114. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
115. Banaras, Shiva's Eternal City / Ratnakar, Pramesh
116. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
117. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
118. Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakra & Clairvoyance / Friedlander, John & Hemsher, Gloria
119. Beating Tantra at its Own Game: Spiritual Sexuality / Lytle, Arthur
120. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
121. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
122. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
123. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
124. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
125. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
126. Beyond Religion: Meditations on Our Time Nature / Powell, Robert
127. Beyond Secularism: The Rights of Religious Minorities / Chandhoke, Neera
128. Beyond The Pir Panjal: Life among the Mountains and Valleys of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
129. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
130. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
131. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
132. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
133. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
134. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
135. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
136. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
137. Bhagavad Gita: The Elixir of Life / Dhar, T.N.
138. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
139. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
140. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
141. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
142. Bhagavad Gita; 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Edgerton, Franklin
143. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
144. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
145. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
146. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
147. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
148. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
149. Bhagavan Sri Sahitya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Curth
150. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
151. The Bhagavata Purana: Translated into English and annotated by Dr. Ganesh Vasudeo Tagare; 5 Volumes / Shastri, J.L. (Ed.)
152. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
153. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
154. Bhagvan Sri Sathya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Cruth
155. Bhagwad Gita and Management: What They Should Teach in B-School / Malhotra, Vinod
156. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
157. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
158. Bhakti Religion in North India: Community Identity and Political Action / Lorenzen, David N. (Ed.)
159. Bhakti Yoga Pilgrimage: What Patanjali and Buddha Did Not Teach / Das, Sankirtan
160. Bhakti Yoga Sagar: Satsang with Swami Satyananda; 7 Volumes
161. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
162. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
163. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
164. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
165. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
166. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
167. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
168. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
169. Bhavya on Mimamsa: Mimamsatattvanirnayavatarah; (With English translation) / Lindtner, Christian (Tr.)
170. Bhisma Gita: Selection from the Mahabharata Peace Canto in English and Hindi Verses [With full Samskrta Texts and Roman Transliterations] (King's Duties and Path of Salvation) / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
171. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
172. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
173. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Africa and Europe / Hanif, N.
174. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Central Asia and Middle East / Hanif, N.
175. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
176. Black & Red Ware Culture in West Bengal / Datta, Asok
177. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
178. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
179. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
180. Book of Hindu Festivals and Ceremonies / Bahadur, O.L.
181. The Book of Leadership and Strategy: Lessons of the Chinese Masters / Cleary, Thomas (Tr.)
182. The Book of Life: Everyone's Common Sense Guide to the Purposeful Living and Spiritual Growth into the 21st Century and Beyond / Davis, Roy Eugene
183. Brahamananda Swami Sivayogi: Literary and Cultural Contribution / Gopalan, P.V. & et. al.
184. Brahma Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
185. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
186. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
187. Brahma Worship: Tradition and Iconography / Mishra, Rajani
188. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
189. Brahmanda Purana; 5 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
190. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
191. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
192. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
193. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
194. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
195. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
196. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
197. The Brahmo Samaj and the Shaping of the Modern Indian Mind / Kopf, David
198. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
199. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
200. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
201. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
202. Brhatkatha and Its Contributions / Khosla, Sarla
203. Brhat-Samhita of Varaha-Mihira: An Exhaustive Preface, Sanskrit text, English Translation, Important Notes and Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Jugnu, Shrikrishna (Ed.)
204. A Brief History of Dharmasastra / Banerji, S.C.
205. Brihad Vaidiksahimtadhatukosh: Comprehensive Dictionary of Vedic Roots; 7 Volumes (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Satyadevnigmalankar
206. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
207. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
208. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
209. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
210. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
211. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
212. Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
213. Buddhism and Other Religious Cults of South-East India / Tripathy, S.S.
214. Buddhism and Religions / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
215. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan
216. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
217. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
218. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
219. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
220. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
221. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
222. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
223. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
224. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
225. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
226. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
227. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
228. Cambridge Illustrated History of Religions / Bowker
229. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
230. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
231. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
232. Castes of Mind: Colonialism and the Making of Modern India / Dirks, Nicholas B.
233. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
234. Cave Temples of Ellora / Burgess, Jemes
235. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
236. Celestial Song / Gobind Geet: The Dramatic Dialogue Between Guru Govind Singh and Banda Singh Bahadur / Swami Rama
237. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
238. Ceremonies and Festivals: Vaidic Rituals (Bilingual) / Das, Shiv
239. Chaitanya and His Companions / Sen, Rai Sahib Dinesh Chandra
240. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
241. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
242. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
243. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
244. Changing Religious Roles of Women in Pre-Modern Asia / Tiwari, Ramakant
245. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
246. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
247. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
248. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
249. The Chinese Hevajratantra: The Scriptural Text of the Ritual of the Great King of the Teaching the Adamantine one with Great Compassion and Knowledge of the Void / Willemen, Ch.
250. Chinese Religion through Hindu Eyes: A Study in the Tendencies of Asiatic Mentality / Sarkar, Benoy Kumar
251. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
252. Chips from a Vedic Workshop / Khosla, Inder Dev
253. The Chishti Shrine of Ajmer: Pirs, Pilgrims, Practices / Moini, S. Liyaqat Hussain (Dr.)
254. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
255. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
256. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
257. Christianity and Buddhism: A Comparison and a Contrast / Berry, T. Sterling
258. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
259. Christianity in Ceylon: Its Introduction and Progress Under the Portuguese, the Dutch, the British and American Missions with an historical sketch of the Brahmanical and Buddhist Superstitions / Tennent, Sir James Emerson
260. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
261. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
262. Christians and the National Movement: The Memoranda of 1919 and the National Movement, with special reference to Protestant Christians in Tamilnadu 1919-1939 / Jeyakumar, D. Arthur
263. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
264. Chrysanthemum Culture / Dey, S.C.
265. Churches of Goa: Monumental Legacy / Pereira, Jose
266. The Clash of Civilizations and the Remarking of World Order / Huntington, Samuel P.
267. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
268. A Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology and Religion, Geography, History and Literature / Dowson, John
269. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
270. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
271. Classical Mythology / Morford, Mark P.O. & et. al.
272. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
273. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
274. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
275. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
276. Colossus: Vivekananda Select / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
277. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
278. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
279. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
280. Companion to Tantra / Banarji, S.C.
281. Comparative Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
282. Comparative Religion / Srivastava, Rama Shanker
283. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
284. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
285. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
286. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
287. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
288. A Comparative Study of Religions / Masih, Y.
289. A Comparative Study: Ethical Perception of World Religions / Raju, Karam Singh (Dr.)
290. Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
291. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
292. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
293. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
294. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
295. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
296. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
297. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
298. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
299. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
300. The Concept of Truth in Science and Religion / Gangrade, K.D. with Kothari, L.S. & Verma, A.R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)