Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
3. 35 Golden Keys to Who You Are and Why You're Here / Anderson, Linda C.
4. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
5. Aadhyatmik Vibhuti Swami Ramtirath / Chauhan, Lalbahadur Singh
6. An ABC of Indian Culture: A Personal Padayatra of Half a Century into India / Holroyde, Peggy
7. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
8. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
9. Absolutism East and West / Dubey, Vijai Kant
10. Account of a Pilgrimage to Central Tibet / Brunder, Andreas
11. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
12. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
13. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
14. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
15. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
16. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
17. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
18. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
19. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
20. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
21. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God / Svoboda, Robert E.
22. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
23. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
24. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
25. Agnihotra: Studies in Indic Traditions / Chaturvedi, K.K.; Sharma, R.K. & Patel, Gautam Bhai (Eds.)
26. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
27. Aim Divine / Lal, V.B.
28. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
29. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
30. Alamdar-I-Kashmir: Standard-Bearer Patron-Saint of Kashmir / Pandit, M. Amin (Ed.)
31. The Alchemical Body: Siddha Traditions in Medieval India / White, David Gorden
32. Allahabad: Where the River Meet / Gour, Neelum Saran (Ed.)
33. Alphabetical Index of Shrimad-Bhagavata Verses / Kulkarni, Padma
34. Amarakosa with the commentary of Mahesvara / Bhandarkar, Ramakrishna Gopal & Jhalakikar, Vamanacharya
35. Amazing Kashmir: Almost Everything About Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife / Dewan, Parvez
36. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
37. Ambedkar on Religion / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
38. Amma: A Living Saint / Cornell, Judith
39. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
40. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
41. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
42. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
43. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
44. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
45. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
46. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
47. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
48. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
49. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
50. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
51. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
52. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
53. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
54. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
55. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
56. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
57. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
58. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
59. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
60. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
61. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
62. Art of Tantra, Tantricism and Tantric Tradition / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
63. Arya Dharm: Hindu Consciousness in 19th Century Punjab / Jones, Kenneth W.
64. Arya Samaj and Regeneration of India / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
65. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
66. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
67. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
68. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
69. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
70. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
71. Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali: Philosophy, Religion Culture, Ethos and Practices / Iyengar, Prashant S.
72. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
73. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
74. Aspects of Tantra Yoga / Sen Sharma, Debabrata
75. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
76. Assimilation of Brahmanism into Buddhism / Biswas, Sampa
77. The Astronomical Code of the Rgveda / Kak, Subhash
78. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabhartha War / Vedvayas, E.
79. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
80. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
81. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
82. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
83. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
84. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
85. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
86. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
87. Atharvaveda-Samhita (Mulamantra with English translation and Mantra-Index), 2 Volumes (Translated into English by William Dwight Whitney) / Jha, Naveen Kumar & Anjana (Drs.) [Revised & Edited]
88. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
89. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
90. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
91. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
92. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
93. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
94. Aum Pranayam: Its Philosophy & Practice (in English) / Swami Ramdev
95. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
96. Avesta: The Sacred Books of the Parsis; 3 Volumes / Geldner, Karl F. (Ed.)
97. The Awakening of Intelligence / Krishnamurti, J.
98. The Awakening of Supreme Consciousness: Lectures of Swami Lakshman Joo / Kamal, Jankinath Kaul (Tr. & Ed.)
99. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
100. Bad Faith: The Danger of Religious Extremism / Kressel, Neil J.
101. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
102. Bahaullah: A Talkathon / Ranchan, Som
103. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
104. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
105. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
106. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
107. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
108. Banaras, Shiva's Eternal City / Ratnakar, Pramesh
109. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
110. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
111. Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakra & Clairvoyance / Friedlander, John & Hemsher, Gloria
112. Bauddha Saiva aur Shakta-Tantra: Samanvayatmaka Sansleshana (Ek Anjan Siddhapitha Maluti) (in Hindi) / Jha, Surendra (Dr.)
113. Beating Tantra at its Own Game: Spiritual Sexuality / Lytle, Arthur
114. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
115. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
116. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
117. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
118. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
119. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
120. Beyond Religion: Meditations on Our Time Nature / Powell, Robert
121. Beyond The Pir Panjal: Life among the Mountains and Valleys of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
122. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
123. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
124. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
125. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
126. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
127. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
128. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
129. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
130. Bhagavad Gita: The Elixir of Life / Dhar, T.N.
131. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
132. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
133. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
134. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
135. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
136. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
137. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
138. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
139. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
140. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
141. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
142. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
143. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
144. Bhagvan Sri Sathya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Cruth
145. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
146. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
147. Bhakti Religion in North India: Community Identity and Political Action / Lorenzen, David N. (Ed.)
148. Bhakti Yoga Pilgrimage: What Patanjali and Buddha Did Not Teach / Das, Sankirtan
149. Bhakti Yoga Sagar: Satsang with Swami Satyananda; 7 Volumes
150. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
151. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
152. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
153. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
154. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
155. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
156. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
157. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
158. Bhavya on Mimamsa: Mimamsatattvanirnayavatarah; (With English translation) / Lindtner, Christian (Tr.)
159. Bhisma Gita: Selection from the Mahabharata Peace Canto in English and Hindi Verses [With full Samskrta Texts and Roman Transliterations] (King's Duties and Path of Salvation) / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
160. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
161. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
162. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Africa and Europe / Hanif, N.
163. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
164. Black & Red Ware Culture in West Bengal / Datta, Asok
165. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
166. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
167. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
168. The Book of Leadership and Strategy: Lessons of the Chinese Masters / Cleary, Thomas (Tr.)
169. The Book of Life: Everyone's Common Sense Guide to the Purposeful Living and Spiritual Growth into the 21st Century and Beyond / Davis, Roy Eugene
170. Brahamananda Swami Sivayogi: Literary and Cultural Contribution / Gopalan, P.V. & et. al.
171. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
172. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
173. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
174. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
175. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
176. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
177. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
178. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
179. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
180. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
181. The Brahmo Samaj and the Shaping of the Modern Indian Mind / Kopf, David
182. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
183. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
184. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
185. Brhadaranyaka-Upanisad: Text in Sanskrit and translation with notes in English from the commentaries of Sankaracarya and the gloss of Anandagiri by Dr. E. Roer
186. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
187. Brhatkatha and Its Contributions / Khosla, Sarla
188. Brhat-Samhita of Varaha-Mihira: An Exhaustive Preface, Sanskrit text, English Translation, Important Notes and Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Jugnu, Shrikrishna (Ed.)
189. A Brief History of Dharmasastra / Banerji, S.C.
190. Brihad Vaidiksahimtadhatukosh: Comprehensive Dictionary of Vedic Roots; 7 Volumes (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Satyadevnigmalankar
191. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
192. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
193. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
194. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
195. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
196. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
197. Buddhism and Other Religions (Cultural Contours of History and Archaeology, Vol. 7) / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
198. Buddhism and Other Religious Cults of South-East India / Tripathy, S.S.
199. Buddhism and Religions / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
200. Buddhism in Tibet / Schlagintweit, Emil
201. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
202. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
203. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
204. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
205. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
206. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
207. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
208. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
209. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
210. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
211. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
212. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
213. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
214. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
215. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
216. The Call of the Blue Cuckoo: An Anthology of Nine Bonpo Texts on Myths and Rituals / Karmay, Samten G. & Nagano, Yasuhiko (Eds.)
217. Cambridge Illustrated History of Religions / Bowker
218. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
219. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
220. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
221. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
222. Castes of Mind: Colonialism and the Making of Modern India / Dirks, Nicholas B.
223. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
224. Causality in Science and Vedanta: Leading to the Solution of the Quantum Measurement Problem / Bharati, Swami Paramananda
225. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
226. Celestial Song / Gobind Geet: The Dramatic Dialogue Between Guru Govind Singh and Banda Singh Bahadur / Swami Rama
227. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
228. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
229. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
230. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
231. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
232. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
233. Changing Religious Roles of Women in Pre-Modern Asia / Tiwari, Ramakant
234. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
235. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
236. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
237. The Chinese Hevajratantra: The Scriptural Text of the Ritual of the Great King of the Teaching the Adamantine one with Great Compassion and Knowledge of the Void / Willemen, Ch.
238. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
239. Chips from a Vedic Workshop / Khosla, Inder Dev
240. The Chishti Shrine of Ajmer: Pirs, Pilgrims, Practices / Moini, S. Liyaqat Hussain (Dr.)
241. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
242. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
243. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
244. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
245. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
246. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
247. Christians and the National Movement: The Memoranda of 1919 and the National Movement, with special reference to Protestant Christians in Tamilnadu 1919-1939 / Jeyakumar, D. Arthur
248. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
249. Chrysanthemum Culture / Dey, S.C.
250. The Churning of the Epics and Puranas: Proceedings of the Epics and Puranas Section at the 15th World Sanskrit Conference / Brodbeck, Simon; Bowles, Adam & Hiltebeitel, Alf (Eds.)
251. Civilization Hinduism, Buddhism and Vedic Religion / Singh, Chandrika & Sisodiya, Suraj Singh
252. The Clash of Civilizations and the Remarking of World Order / Huntington, Samuel P.
253. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
254. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
255. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
256. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
257. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
258. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
259. Colossus: Vivekananda Select / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
260. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
261. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
262. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
263. Companion to Tantra / Banarji, S.C.
264. Comparative Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
265. Comparative Religion / Srivastava, Rama Shanker
266. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
267. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
268. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
269. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
270. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
271. A Comparative Study: Ethical Perception of World Religions / Raju, Karam Singh (Dr.)
272. Compassion in the 4 Dharmic Traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism / Nanda, Ved P. (Ed.)
273. The Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
274. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
275. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
276. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
277. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
278. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
279. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
280. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
281. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
282. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
283. The Concept of Truth in Science and Religion / Gangrade, K.D. with Kothari, L.S. & Verma, A.R.
284. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
285. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
286. Concise Dictionary of Islam / Shaikh, W.M.
287. Confessions, Upadesh and Talks / Omkar, Sadguru
288. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
289. Construction of an Identity Discourse: Oriya Literature and the Jagannath Cult (1866-1936) / Behera, Subhakanta
290. Contemporary Religious Conversions / Mathew, Joseph (Prof.)
291. Contemporary Religious Movement in India: Vis-a-vis Ramakrishna Movement / Ananda, G.
292. Contributions of Saints and Seers to the Music of India; 2 Volumes / Sathianathan, Shantsheela
293. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
294. Copper Hoard Culture of the Ganga Valley: Panchala Region / Shukla, K S & Wahal, L M
295. Cosmic Love and Human Apathy: Swami Vivekanands Restatement of Religion / Sharma, Jyotirmaya
296. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
297. The Cosmology of the Bhagavata Purana: Mysteries of the Sacred Universe / Thompson, Richard L.
298. The Cosmology of the Rigveda / Wallis, H.W.
299. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
300. Couplets of Kabir...A Vision of Beyond: A Collection of Four Hundred Dohas of Kabir; Translated in Couplet Form from Hindi into English / Mahajan, Sushila
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)