Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. 112 Upanisads: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L.; Bimani, O.N. & Trivedi, Bindiya (Eds.)
3. 35 Golden Keys to Who You Are and Why You're Here / Anderson, Linda C.
4. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
5. Aadhyatmik Vibhuti Swami Ramtirath / Chauhan, Lalbahadur Singh
6. An ABC of Indian Culture: A Personal Padayatra of Half a Century into India / Holroyde, Peggy
7. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
8. Abhinavagupta: Minor Works and Glossary / Singh, Satya Prakash & Swami Maheshvarananda
9. Absolutism East and West / Dubey, Vijai Kant
10. Account of a Pilgrimage to Central Tibet / Brunder, Andreas
11. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
12. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
13. Adikashi se Varanasi tak (in Hindi) / Jaiswal, Vidula
14. Aditya Hrdayam with the Commentary Tattvaprakasika / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
15. Advaita Metaphysics: A Contemporary Perspective / Maitra, Tapti
16. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
17. Advaitic Mysticism of Sankara / Ramamurty, A
18. Against a Hindu God: Buddhist Philosophy of Religion in India / Patil, Parimal G.
19. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
20. The Agama Encyclopaedia; 12 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
21. The Agamasastra of Gaudapada / Bhattacharya, Vidhushekhara (Ed.)
22. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God / Svoboda, Robert E.
23. The Agni Mahapuranam, 2 Volumes (Text and English Translation) / Dutt, M.N. (Tr.)
24. Agni Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
25. The Agni Puranam; 4 Volumes / Dutta, M.N.
26. Agni: The Vedic Ritual of the Fire Altar; 2 Volumes (with 2 CDs) / Staal, Frits
27. Agnihotra: Studies in Indic Traditions / Chaturvedi, K.K.; Sharma, R.K. & Patel, Gautam Bhai (Eds.)
28. Agnimahapuranam of Sri Vedavyasa: Sanskrit Text with English translation of M.N. Dutta; 2 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
29. Aim Divine / Lal, V.B.
30. The Aitareya Brahmanam of the Rigveda: Earliest Speculations of the Brahmans on the Meaning of the Sacrificial Prayers and on the Origin, Performance, and Sense of the Rites of the Vedic Religion; 2 Volumes / Haug, Martin (Tr.)
31. Ajitamahatantram: The Great Tantra of Ajita; 5 Volumes / Bhatt, N.R.; Filliozat, Jean & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain (Trs.)
32. Alamdar-I-Kashmir: Standard-Bearer Patron-Saint of Kashmir / Pandit, M. Amin (Ed.)
33. The Alchemical Body: Siddha Traditions in Medieval India / White, David Gorden
34. Allahabad: Where the River Meet / Gour, Neelum Saran (Ed.)
35. Alphabetical Index of Shrimad-Bhagavata Verses / Kulkarni, Padma
36. Amarakosa with the commentary of Mahesvara / Bhandarkar, Ramakrishna Gopal & Jhalakikar, Vamanacharya
37. Amazing Ladakh: Travel, Trekking, Religion, Culture, Wildlife Almost Everything About Leh, Kargil Zanskar, Siachen / Dewan, Parvez
38. Ambedkar on Religion / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
39. Amma: A Living Saint / Cornell, Judith
40. Analytical Study of Sikh Philosophy / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
41. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy: Perception of the Vedas / Misra, Vidya Nivas (Ed.)
42. Anandamayi: Her Life and Wisdom / Lannoy, Richard
43. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
44. Ancient Indian Education: Brahmanical and Buddhist / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
45. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
46. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
47. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
48. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
49. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
50. Andal and Akka Mahadevi: Feminity to Divinity / Tyagi, Alka
51. Angavijja: Science of Divination through Physical Signs & Symbols / Punyavijayaji (Ed.)
52. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
53. Antiquities of Vedas and Upanishads / Sidhu, A.S.
54. Anu-Gita in the Mahabharata: Re-affirming Bhagavad-Gita's Message of Good-of-all / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
55. Aparthak Siddhibhava: With Special Reference to Ramanuja's Metaphysics / Chakraborty, Aparna
56. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
57. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
58. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
59. Ardas of the Sikhs: A Distinctive Prayer / Neki, Jaswant Singh
60. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
61. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
62. The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling / Frawley, David & Kshirsagar, Suhas
63. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
64. Art of Tantra, Tantricism and Tantric Tradition / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
65. Arya Dharm: Hindu Consciousness in 19th Century Punjab / Jones, Kenneth W.
66. Arya Samaj and Regeneration of India / Sharma, J.B. & Sharma, S.P.
67. Arya Samaj Movement in South Africa / Naidoo, T.
68. Arya Samaj: A Renaissance / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash
69. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
70. Aryavarta: The Original Habitat of Aryans / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
71. Ascetic Mysticism: Puranic Records of Shiva and Shakti / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
72. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
73. Ascetics and Kings in a Jain Ritual Culture / Babb, Lawrence A.
74. Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali: Philosophy, Religion Culture, Ethos and Practices / Iyengar, Prashant S.
75. Aspects of Indological Studies / Wadekar, M.L.
76. Aspects of Spirituality and Education / Sharma, R.P. & Srivastava, Arti (Eds.)
77. Aspects of Tantra Yoga / Sen Sharma, Debabrata
78. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
79. The Astronomical Code of the Rgveda / Kak, Subhash
80. Astronomical Dating of the Mahabhartha War / Vedvayas, E.
81. Asura in Early Vedic Religion / Hale, Wash Edward
82. Asvalayana-Samhita of the Rgveda: With Padapatha, Detailed Introduction and two Indices; 2 Volumes / Chaubey, B.B. (Ed.)
83. Asvalayana-Srautsutram / Sharma, Gopalprasad (Dr.) (Ed.)
84. Asvasastram (An illustrated book of Equinology): Edited with Introduction and Translation into English and Hindi by Dr. Sandeep Joshi
85. Asvins: The Twin Gods in Indian Mythology, Literature and Art / Jog, K.P.
86. The Atharvaveda (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Devi Chand
87. Atharvaveda (Saunaka) with The Pada-patha and Sayanacarya's commentary; 5 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
88. Atharvaveda Samhita, edited by Vedamurti Taponistha Pandit Srirama Sharma Acharya; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit texts with Hindi translation)
89. Atharvaveda: Shaunkiya Samhita; 2 Volumes / Agnihotry, Prabhudayalu (Dr.) (Tr.)
90. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
91. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Kandas 1-20 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
92. Atharvaveda-Samhita: Sanskrit text with English translation according to W.D. Whitney and Sayanabhasya, introduction, notes and index of verses; 3 Volumes / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
93. Atharva-Veda-Samhita; 2 Volumes (Translated into English with Critical and Exegetical commentary) / Whitney, William Dwight
94. Atharvavediya Paippaladasamhita: The Paippalada-Samhita of the Atharvaveda, Critically edited from palmleaf manuscripts in the Oriya script discovered by Durgamohan Bhattacharyya and one Sarada manuscript, 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Bhattacharya, Dipak (Prof.) (Ed.)
95. The Atman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism / Bhattacharya, Kamaleswar
96. Aum Pranayam: Its Philosophy & Practice (in English) / Swami Ramdev
97. Autobiography of a Yogi / Yogananda, Paramahansa (1893-1952)
98. Avesta: The Sacred Books of the Parsis; 3 Volumes / Geldner, Karl F. (Ed.)
99. The Awakening of Intelligence / Krishnamurti, J.
100. The Awakening of Supreme Consciousness: Lectures of Swami Lakshman Joo / Kamal, Jankinath Kaul (Tr. & Ed.)
101. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
102. Bachapan - Childhood: The Gifted God / Kogata, R.N. & Kogata, Lalita
103. Bad Faith: The Danger of Religious Extremism / Kressel, Neil J.
104. Badrinath and Kedarnath: The Dhaam of the Himalayas / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
105. Bahaullah: A Talkathon / Ranchan, Som
106. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
107. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
108. Banaras (Varanasi): Cosmic Order, Sacred City, Hindu Traditions / Singh, Rana P.B. (Ed.)
109. Banaras and Sarnath / Ratnakar, Pramesh
110. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
111. Banaras, Shiva's Eternal City / Ratnakar, Pramesh
112. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
113. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
114. Basic Psychic Development: A User's Guide to Auras, Chakra & Clairvoyance / Friedlander, John & Hemsher, Gloria
115. Beating Tantra at its Own Game: Spiritual Sexuality / Lytle, Arthur
116. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
117. Benares - A World within a World: The Microcosm of Kashi Yesterday and Today / Lannoy, Richard
118. Benares Seen from Within / Lannoy, Richard
119. Benares: The Sacred City of the Hindus / Sherring, M.A.
120. Benares: The Sacred City: Sketches of Hindu Life and Religion / Havell, E.B.
121. Between Jerusalem and Benares: Comparative Studies in Judaism and Hinduism / Goodman, Hananya (Ed.)
122. Beyond Religion: Meditations on Our Time Nature / Powell, Robert
123. Beyond The Pir Panjal: Life among the Mountains and Valleys of Kashmir / Neve, Ernest F.
124. Bhagat-Saints of Guru Granth Sahib / Puri, Shamsher Singh
125. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
126. The Bhagavad Gita for Daily Living; 3 Volumes / Easwaran, Eknath
127. Bhagavad Gita in 365 Days: The Spiritual Essence of the Gita / Jagtiani, Lata
128. The Bhagavad Gita: A Modern Interpretation: Detailed Commentary with Sanskrit Text ad Simple Easy-to-Follow Explanation Related to Present-Day Life / Verma, Dayanand
129. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
130. The Bhagavad Gita: A Transcreation of the Song Celestial / Jacobs, Alan
131. Bhagavad Gita: Beyond the Religions / Mukerjee, Radhakamal (1889-1968)
132. Bhagavad Gita: The Elixir of Life / Dhar, T.N.
133. Bhagavad Gita: The Sacred Scripture of India with Facing-page Commentary that Brings the Text to Life for You / Swami, Shri Purohit (Tr.)
134. Bhagavad Gita: The Song Divine / Woodham, Carl E.
135. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
136. A Bhagavad Gita: With Sanskrit text with English translation, general meaning of each verse and commentary in English containing essence of the Sanskrit commentaries of Sri Sankara, Sri Ramanujacarya, Sri Madhvacarya, Sri Sridhara and Raghavendra Swami / Kuppuswami, A.
137. Bhagavad Gita; 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Edgerton, Franklin
138. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
139. Bhagavadgita with the commentary of Sankaracarya / Swami Gambhirananda (Tr.)
140. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
141. Bhagavad-Gita: A New Exposition in a Broader Spectrum / Panda, N.C.
142. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
143. The Bhagavad-Gita: With English translation and commentary / Hill, W. Douglas P.
144. Bhagavan Sri Sahitya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Curth
145. The Bhagavata Purana: An Illustrated Oriya Palm Leaf Manuscripts Parts VII-IX / Mishra, P.K.
146. The Bhagavata Purana: Translated into English and annotated by Dr. Ganesh Vasudeo Tagare; 5 Volumes / Shastri, J.L. (Ed.)
147. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
148. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
149. Bhagvan Sri Sathya Sai Baba: My Divine Teacher / Orefjaerd, Cruth
150. The Bhakti Cult in Ancient India / Goswami, Bhagavat Kumar
151. Bhakti in Current Research: 2001-2003: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Early Devotional Literature in New Indo-Aryan Language, Heidelberg 23-26 July 2003 / Horstmann, Monika (Ed.)
152. Bhakti Religion in North India: Community Identity and Political Action / Lorenzen, David N. (Ed.)
153. Bhakti Yoga Pilgrimage: What Patanjali and Buddha Did Not Teach / Das, Sankirtan
154. Bhakti Yoga Sagar: Satsang with Swami Satyananda; 7 Volumes
155. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
156. Bhamati and Vivarana Schools of Advaita Vedanta: A Critical Approach / Roodurmun, Pulasth Soobah
157. Bharatavidya-Ratnasrih: Gems of Indology / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
158. Bharatiya Darshanshastra ka Itihas: Madhyakaleen Acharyon ka Darshan; 5 Volumes (Acharya Shankar, Ramanuj, Acharya Madhva, Ballabh aur Chaitanya Bhakti) (in Hindi) / Vedalankar, Jaidev
159. Bhartridarshanam / Jha, Kamdev
160. Bhartrihari-Shataktrayam (Text with Hindi and English translation and notes etc.) / Gopinatha Purohit & Nag Sharan Singh
161. Bhavabhuti's Uttararamacaritam (With Sanskrit commentary, English translation, critical and explanatory notes) / Roy, Saradaranjan
162. Bhavanopanishad: Text with Translation and Explanation (2nd Edition) / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
163. Bhavya on Mimamsa: Mimamsatattvanirnayavatarah; (With English translation) / Lindtner, Christian (Tr.)
164. Bhisma Gita: Selection from the Mahabharata Peace Canto in English and Hindi Verses [With full Samskrta Texts and Roman Transliterations] (King's Duties and Path of Salvation) / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
165. Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Indian Rsis: Based on Vedas Upanisads Epics and Puranas; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
166. Biographical Dictionary of Sufism in South Asia / Khan, Mohammad Ishaq
167. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Africa and Europe / Hanif, N.
168. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: South Asia / Hanif, N.
169. Black & Red Ware Culture in West Bengal / Datta, Asok
170. Blissful Experience Bhakti: Quintessence of Indian Philisophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
171. Blooming in the Open / Chaitanya, Sudheendra
172. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
173. Book of Hindu Festivals and Ceremonies / Bahadur, O.L.
174. The Book of Leadership and Strategy: Lessons of the Chinese Masters / Cleary, Thomas (Tr.)
175. The Book of Life: Everyone's Common Sense Guide to the Purposeful Living and Spiritual Growth into the 21st Century and Beyond / Davis, Roy Eugene
176. Brahamananda Swami Sivayogi: Literary and Cultural Contribution / Gopalan, P.V. & et. al.
177. Brahma Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
178. The Brahma Sutra / Tattvabhusan, Sitanath
179. The Brahma Vaivarta Purana; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.N.
180. Brahma Worship: Tradition and Iconography / Mishra, Rajani
181. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
182. Brahmanda Purana; 5 Volumes (Translated into English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
183. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
184. Brahmanical Gods in Burma: Indian Art and Iconography / Ray, Nihar Ranjan
185. Brahmanical Temple Art and Architecture in Hadoti / Dhaka, Ambika (Dr.)
186. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
187. The Brahmasutra: The Philosophy of God-Realisation / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
188. Brahmavaivarta Purana: Brahma-Prakrti and Ganapati Khanda and Sri Krsna-Janma-Khandam; 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
189. Brahmavaivartta-Purana (Vyasa); 2 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
190. The Brahmo Samaj and the Shaping of the Modern Indian Mind / Kopf, David
191. Braj: The Centrum of Indian Culture / Gupta, Motilal
192. Breaking Boundaries with the Goddess: New Directions in the Study of Saktism / Humes, Cynthia Ann & McDermott, Rachel Fell
193. The Brhadaranyaka Upanisad: with original text in Roman transliteration, English translation and appendices; 3 Volumes / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
194. Brhadaranyaka-Upanisad: Text in Sanskrit and translation with notes in English from the commentaries of Sankaracarya and the gloss of Anandagiri by Dr. E. Roer
195. The Brhad-Devata attributed to Saunaka: A Summary of the Deities and Myths of the Rgveda (English Translation with Sanskrit Text) / Macdonell, A.A.
196. Brhatkatha and Its Contributions / Khosla, Sarla
197. Brhat-Samhita of Varaha-Mihira: An Exhaustive Preface, Sanskrit text, English Translation, Important Notes and Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Jugnu, Shrikrishna (Ed.)
198. A Brief History of Dharmasastra / Banerji, S.C.
199. Brihad Vaidiksahimtadhatukosh: Comprehensive Dictionary of Vedic Roots; 7 Volumes (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Satyadevnigmalankar
200. Brihadaranyaka Upanisad: With the Commentary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D.; Trns. Vasu, S.C. & Vidyabhusana, P.R.B.
201. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
202. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
203. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
204. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
205. Buddhism and Hinduism / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
206. Buddhism and Other Religions / Naik, K. Krishna & Reddy, E. Siva Nagi (Eds.)
207. Buddhism and Other Religious Cults of South-East India / Tripathy, S.S.
208. Buddhism and Religions / Pruthi, R.K.; Ram, S. & Chaturvedi, Archna
209. Buddhism in Tibet: Illustrated by Literary Documents and Objects of Religious Worship: With An Account of the Buddhist Systems Preceding It in India / Schlagintweit, Emil
210. Buddhism: Philosophy, Culture and Religion / Singh, Ratan (Ed.)
211. Buddhist and Hindu Architecture in India (2nd Edition) / Grover, Satish
212. Buddhist Cave Temples of Ancient India / Lama, G.K.
213. Buddhist Cave Temples of India / Wouchop, R.S.
214. Buddhist Goddess Parnasabari and Hindu Goddess Sitala: A Comparative Study of Remedial Deities / Das, Saheli & Roy, Paramita
215. Buddhist Heritage of Odisha / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
216. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
217. The Buddhist Ramayana Phra Lak Phra Lam (Original Text Translation and Critical Study) Translation in English from Laotian Language (2 Volumes in 4 Parts) / Sahai, Sachchidanand
218. Buddhist Scriptures: A World Heritage Site / Thomas, E.J.
219. Buddhist Sites and Shrines in India: History, Art and Architecture / Ahir, D.C.
220. The Buddhist Visnu: Religious Transformation, Politics, and Culture / Holt, John Clifford
221. Buddhist Western Himalaya, Part 1 - A Politico-Religious History / Handa, O.C.
222. Buddhists, Brahmins, and Belief: Epistemology in South Asian Philosophy of Religion / Arnold, Dan
223. Buddhiyoga of The Gita and Other Essays / Anirvan
224. Burmese Ramayana: A Comparative Study with South-west Asian Ramayanas and English Translation of the Original Palm Leaf Manuscript in Burmese Language in 1233 year of Burmese Era (1871 A.D.) / Toru, Ohno
225. The Call of the Blue Cuckoo: An Anthology of Nine Bonpo Texts on Myths and Rituals / Karmay, Samten G. & Nagano, Yasuhiko (Eds.)
226. Cambridge Illustrated History of Religions / Bowker
227. Canakyaniti: With Hindi and English translation by Satya Vrat Shastri
228. Candipathah: Incorporating Sridurgasaptasati (Devimahatmyam) and the Associate Hymns / Pankaj, Allahabadia Pran Nath & Pankaj, Bhavana
229. Carved Wooden Pillars at Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Ahmedabad: A Testimony to the First War of Indian Independence / Chauhan, Onkar
230. Caste Society and Religion in India / Tripathi, Vishnu Kant
231. Castes of Mind: Colonialism and the Making of Modern India / Dirks, Nicholas B.
232. A Catalogue of Vaisanava Literature / White Charles S.J.
233. Cave Temples of Ellora / Burgess, Jemes
234. Celebrating Krishna / Goswami, Shrivatsa
235. Celestial Song / Gobind Geet: The Dramatic Dialogue Between Guru Govind Singh and Banda Singh Bahadur / Swami Rama
236. Census of India 2001: Temples of Tamil Nadu: Kancheepuram District / Chandramouli, C. (Dr.)
237. The Central Philosophy of The Rgveda: The Concept of Divine / Ramamurty, A.
238. Chaitanya and His Companions / Sen, Rai Sahib Dinesh Chandra
239. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu / Chaturvedi, B.K.
240. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
241. Chandogya Upanisad: Translation with and Extensive Commentary by Swami Muni Narayana Prasad (with the original text in Sanskrit and Roman transliteration)
242. Change and Continuity in Indian Sufism / Dahnhardt, Thomas
243. Changing Religious Roles of Women in Pre-Modern Asia / Tiwari, Ramakant
244. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
245. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
246. Chhandogya Upanisad: With The Commontary of Sri Madhavacharya Called Also Anandatirtha; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Trns. Vasu, S.C. (Ed.)
247. Chidambaram: Home of Nataraja / Nanda, Vivek & Michell, George (Eds.)
248. The Chinese Hevajratantra: The Scriptural Text of the Ritual of the Great King of the Teaching the Adamantine one with Great Compassion and Knowledge of the Void / Willemen, Ch.
249. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
250. Chips from a Vedic Workshop / Khosla, Inder Dev
251. The Chishti Shrine of Ajmer: Pirs, Pilgrims, Practices / Moini, S. Liyaqat Hussain (Dr.)
252. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
253. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
254. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
255. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
256. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
257. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
258. Christians and the National Movement: The Memoranda of 1919 and the National Movement, with special reference to Protestant Christians in Tamilnadu 1919-1939 / Jeyakumar, D. Arthur
259. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
260. Chrysanthemum Culture / Dey, S.C.
261. The Clash of Civilizations and the Remarking of World Order / Huntington, Samuel P.
262. Classical and Contemporary Issues in Indian Studies: Essays in Honour of Trichur S. Rukmani / Kumar, P. Pratap & Duquette, Jonathan (Eds.)
263. A Classical Dictionary of India: Illustrative of the Mythology, Philosophy, Literature, Antiquities, Arts, Manners, Customs &c. of the Hindus / Garrett, John
264. Classical Hindu Mythology: A Reader in the Sanskrit Puranas / Dimmitt, Cornelia & Buttenen, J.A.B. Van (Eds.)
265. Classical Samkhya: A Critical Study / Sen Gupta, Anima
266. Classical Samkhya: An Interpretation of its History and Meaning / Larson, Gerald James
267. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
268. Colossus: Vivekananda Select / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
269. Come, Come, Yet Again Come / Osho
270. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
271. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
272. Companion to Tantra / Banarji, S.C.
273. Comparative Religion / Jevons, Frank Byron
274. Comparative Religion / Srivastava, Rama Shanker
275. Comparative Religion / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
276. Comparative Religious Ethics / Piet, John H. & Prasad, Ayodhya (Eds.)
277. Comparative Studies of Religions / Jain, C.R.
278. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
279. Comparative Study of Religions / Jain, C.R.
280. A Comparative Study of Religions / Masih, Y.
281. A Comparative Study: Ethical Perception of World Religions / Raju, Karam Singh (Dr.)
282. Compendium on Ganesha: Ganesha Kosa / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra
283. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 1 / Menon, Ramesh
284. The Complete Mahabharata; Volume 3 / Kumar, Jayashree & Osborne, Katya
285. The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda; 9 Volumes / Vivekananda, Swami
286. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
287. Concept of Gayatri: In the Vedas and the Puranas / Das, Prajna Paramita
288. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
289. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
290. The Concept of Rajadharma / Michael (Dr.)
291. The Concept of Time in Vedic Ritual / Deshpande, Maitreyee
292. The Concept of Truth in Science and Religion / Gangrade, K.D. with Kothari, L.S. & Verma, A.R.
293. The Concept of VAC in the Vedic Literature / Pingle, Pratibha M.
294. Concise Classified Dictionary of Hinduism; 6 Volumes / Soundara Rajan, K.V.
295. Concise Dictionary of Islam / Shaikh, W.M.
296. Concordance to Principal Upanisads and Bhagavadgita / Jacob, G.A. (Ed.)
297. Confessions, Upadesh and Talks / Omkar, Sadguru
298. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
299. Construction of an Identity Discourse: Oriya Literature and the Jagannath Cult (1866-1936) / Behera, Subhakanta
300. The Contemporaneity and the Chronology of Mahavira and Buddha / Muni Shri Nagraj ji
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)