Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Public Administration
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 10th Five Year Plan 2002-2007; 3 Volumes
2. 9th Five Year Plan: 1997-2002; 2 Volumes
3. Administration and Finance in Public Services / Rao, N. Venkateswara
4. Administration and Supervision in Elementary Schools / Sharma, S.R.
5. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
6. Administration of Human Resources: Comparative Foci / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
7. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
8. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
9. Administrative Culture in India / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
10. Administrative System in Bhutan: Retrospect and Prospect / Rizal, Dhurba
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Advanced Public Administration / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
13. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
14. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
15. Bharat mein Lok Prashasan / Tyagi, P.K.
16. Building Skills and Capability Among Gram Panchayat Presidents: An Experience Report from the Field / Palanithurai, G.
17. Bureacucracy and Administrative System / Goswami, S.
18. Bureaucracy and Decentalisation / Sharma, Arvind
19. Bureaucracy on Wheels: Trauma of Transfers in the Indian Administrative Services / Saxena, Vaishali
20. CBI and Policing in India: From Vedic Period to Modern Times / Aggarwal, Devi Dayal
21. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Analysis of Rates (DAR) 2007; 2 Volumes / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
22. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Schedule of Rates (DSR) 2013 / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
23. Challenge and Change in Administrative System / Srivastava, I.C.
24. Challenges to Police, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, Krishna Mohan (Dr.)
25. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
26. Communal Violence and Administration / Srivastava, Anamika
27. Community and Community Organization / Godara, Indraj
28. Community Policing In Delhi / Chakraborty, Tapan
29. Community Policing: Principles,Practices and Perspectives in the Context of Manipur / Singh, Soibam Ibocha (Dr.)
30. Comparative and Development Administration: Ideas and Action / Arora, Ramesh K. & Sharma, Sangeeta (Eds.)
31. Compendium of Notifications, Circulars and Public Notices on Import Export Policy, Procedures, Input-Output & Value / Nabhi's
32. Conceptualizing Security for India in the 21st Century / Sen, Gautam (Ed.)
33. Concise Encyclopedia of Indian Polity and Governance / Kashyap, Subhash C.
34. Consumer Orientation: Premises and Perspectives / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
35. Consumer Protection Administration: Organisation and Working / Gambhir, Cheena
36. Cops Code of Conduct / Shah, Giriraj
37. Corporate Governance / Arya, P.P.; Tandon, B.B. & Vashisht, A.K. (Eds.)
38. Corporate Strategy and Management / Arora, U.
39. Corruption and Lokpal / Dhiman, O.P. & Sharma, C.P.
40. Corruption Free India: Fight to Finish / Hussain, Yasir
41. Corruption in India / Gupta, K.N.
42. Corruption in India: Agenda for Action / Guhan, S. & et. al.
43. CPWD Works Manual 2010 (with Corrigendum No. 1 and 2) / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
44. Crime, Corruption and Development / Reddy, D. Narasimha
45. Criminal Justice Administration: The Relay Race for Criminal Justice / Sharma, Prabhu Datta
46. Culture and Public Action / Rao, Vijayendra & Walton, Michael (Eds.)
47. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
48. Decentralisation Participation and Governance / Datta, Prabhat
49. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
50. Decentralised Management of Education: Management of Education in Panchayati Raj and Municipal Bodies / Rao, D. Bhaskara
51. Defence Programmes of India / Mishra, H.B.
52. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
53. Democracy and Good Governance / Modi, Ranjan
54. Democratic Administration for Good Governance: A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Proffessor (Dr.) R.D. Sharma on His 75th Birthday / Hazarika, Niru (Ed.)
55. Democratic Decentralization and Grassroot Leadership in India / Dutta, Subhabrata
56. Democratic Politics and Governance / Sankhdher, M.M.
57. Development Administration / Hazary, N.
58. Development Administration: Potentialities and Prospects / Goel, S.L.
59. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
60. A Dictionary of Public Administration / Maheshwari, S.R.
61. Dimensions of Population Growth / Misra, R.N.
62. Disaster Management through Panchayati Raj / Taori, kamal [IAS]
63. Drug Use, Abuse and Preventive Measures / Shah, Giriraj
64. Dynamic Organisation: The Challenge of Change / Jackson, David
65. Dynamics of District Administration: A New Perspective / Ram, D. Sundar
66. Dynamics of Modern Leadership, Bureaucracy and Administration / Rao, N.P.
67. Dynamics of New Panchayati Raj System in India; 5 Volumes / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
68. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
69. E Administration / Gupta, D.K.
70. Economics of Information Management / Bhargava, J.N.
71. Economics of Labour / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
72. Educational Administration in India / Aggarwal, D.D.
73. Emergings Trendz in Rural Power Structure: A Study of Gram Panchayats / Vinta, B.L.
74. Empowering People: Issues and Solutions / Palanithurai, G.
75. Empowerment of People: Grassroots Strategies and Issues / Ravi, R. Venkata & et. al.
76. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
77. Encyclopaedia of Decentralised Planning and Local Self-Governance; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
78. Encyclopaedia of NREGA and Panchayatiraj / Trivedi, B.R. & Aswal, B.S.
79. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 10 Volumes / Gajanan, R.P. & Sharma, A.
80. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 4 Volumes / Rana, G.S.
81. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Chopra, J.K. (Ed.)
82. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 7 Volumes / Pattanayak, Raimann
83. Encyclopaedia of Social Science: Public Administration / Korchaka, Olena Y.
84. Encyclopaedia of Teaching of Public Administration; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
85. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
86. Essays on Indology, Polity and Administration; 2 Volumes / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.)
87. Essays on Public Intervention, Institutional Arrangements, and Economic Efficiency / Chattopadhyay, Manabendu & et. al. (Eds.)
88. Essays on Rural Development / Dubhashi, P.R.
89. Finance and Accounting of Panchayati Raj Institutions in West Bengal / Roy, Dipen
90. Financial Management Practices: A Study of Public Sector Enterprises in India / Jain, P.K. & Yadav, Surendra S.
91. Fiscal Decentralisation: Financing of Panchayati Raj Institutions in India / Agarwal, Amba (Dr.)
92. Food Security and Public Distribution System Today: Failures and Successes / Banerjee, Amalesh
93. Four Decades of Indian Railways (1950-1990) / Saxena, R.N.
94. Frontiers of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
95. Gap Between Needs and Resources of Panchayats in India / Pal, Mahi
96. General Management / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
97. The Global Threat of Terror: Ideological, Material and Political Linkages / Gill, K.P.S. & Sahni, Ajai (Eds.)
98. Globalisation Development Paradigms and Beyond Development; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
99. The Good Administrator: Meeting Challenges Before Government / Jain, Darshana
100. Good Governance in Local Self-Government / Dhaliwal, S.S.
101. Good Governance Issues and Sustainable Development: The Indian Ocean Region / Ghosh, Robin & et. al. (Eds.)
102. Governance of Panchayati Raj / Soni, Jasprit Kaur
103. Governance: Problems, Prospects and Perspectives / Chhikara, R.S. (Ed.) (Brig.)
104. Government and Politics in Jammu and Kashmir / Akhtar, Naseema
105. Government: A Public Administration Perspective / Raadschelders, Jos C.N.
106. Great Administrators of India / Ahuja, M.L.
107. The Gupta Administration / Puri, B.N.
108. Hand Book Of Media Communication And Public Relations / Ganesh, S.
109. Handbook of Public Administration / Pandey, A.K.
110. A Handbook of Public Administration / Rathod, P.B.
111. Handbook on Right to Information Act 2005 / Sharma, Rohit
112. History and Organisation of Indian Police / Shah, Giriraj
113. History and Problems of District Administration in India; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Jai Bhagwan
114. History and Problems of Municipal Administration in India 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
115. History of the System of Ahom Administration / Gogoi, Lila
116. Human Migration: A Social Phenomenon / Datta, Amal
117. Human Resource Development in Public Enterprises / Swarajyalakshmi, C.
118. Human Resources Management / Mathur, B.L.
119. Human Resources Management and Development in Public Enterprises / Mathur, B.L.
120. Human Rights in Pre-Trial Detention / Upadhyay, Chandra Mohan
121. Human Rights: Concept and Standards / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
122. Human Rights: Global Perspectives / Kumar, Anuradha
123. Human Rights: International Challenges; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
124. I Am Sorry: Indian Bureaucracy at Crossroads / Agrawal, P.K. & Vittal, N.
125. An Imperative of Rights: A New Paradigm for Police / Bawa, P.S.
126. India Administration: Problems and Attitudes / Khanna, S.K.
127. India: The Challenge of Urban Government / Mathur, Om Prakash (Ed.)
128. Indian Administration / Sharma, M.
129. Indian Administration: Dynamics and Dimensions / Rathod, P.B.
130. Indian Administration; 2 Volumes / Jayapalan, N.
131. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
132. Indian Management; 3 Volumes / Garg, S. & et. al.
133. Indian Police 2001: What Went Wrong Here? / Vadackumchery, James
134. Indian Police and Nexus Crime / Vadackumchery, James
135. The Indian Police: A Critical Evaluation / Verma, Arvind
136. Indian Police: Law and Reality / Srivastav, V.P.
137. Indian Public Administration / Abrar, R
138. Indian Public Administration / Ahmad, Naseem
139. Indian Public Administration / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
140. Indian Social System / Sharma, G.D.
141. Indian Transport Towards the New Millennium: Performance, Analysis and Policy / Ramanathan, R.
142. Indigenous and Modern Systems of Administration and Management / Rao, N.P.
143. Inducing Client-Focus in Bureaucracy: The Citizen's Charters in India / Sharma, Arvind & Sharma, Indu
144. Information Technology and Indian Administration / Verma, S.P.
145. Infrastructure in India's Development: Power, Transport and Communication / Verma, S.P.
146. Inside Indian Police / Singh, Joginder
147. Institutional and Public Administration / Sharma, H.K.
148. International Relations: Democracy and Human Rights / Vadkar, Praveen
149. Introduction to Public Realtions / Ganesh, S.
150. It's Always Possible: Transforming One of the Largest Prisons in the World / Bedi, Kiran
151. Job Security of Industrial Workers / Sabharwal, R.K.
152. Judgments, Decisions and Public Policy / Gowda, Rajeev & et. al.
153. Lakshadweep: Towards Decentralised Governance / Bhargava, B.S. & Samal, Avinash
154. Leading Issues in Public Enterprises Administration / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
155. Local Government in Arunachal Pradesh / Pandey, Dwarika Nath (Dr.)
156. Local Governments and Poverty Alleviation / Ramachandran, V.
157. Local Self-Government: Theoretical Perspective / Vidhyasagar, I.S.
158. Major Issues in the Development Debate: Lessons in Empowerment From India / Datta, Prabhat
159. Management of Colleges in India; 2 Volumes / Pulparampil, John
160. Managing Indian Railways: The Future Ahead / Agarwal, V.K. (IRS - Former Chairman Railway Board)
161. Media and Public Relation / Poonia, Meenakshi
162. Metro Rail Projects in India: A Study in Project Planning / Ramachandran, M.
163. Modern Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Arora, R.K. (Ed.)
164. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration by A Team of Experts
165. National Movement in India / Singh, Grish Kumar (Dr.)
166. National Police Commission: Issues for Rethinking / Vadackumchery, James
167. Need for New Strategies to Eradicate Poverty / Singh, J.L. & et. al. (Eds.)
168. New Issues in Panchayati Raj / Bandyopadhyay, D. & Amitava Mukherjee
169. New Issues in Public Management / Kumar, R. (Dr.)
170. The New Panchayati Raj / Malik S.S.
171. New Panchayati Raj at Work / Ambedkar, S. Nagendra
172. New Panchayati Raj System at Work, an Evaluation / Paanithurai, G.
173. New Panchayati Raj System: Local Self-Government in Community Development / Sudhakar, V.
174. New Public Management in India: Problems and Perspectives / Prasad, R. N.; Lalkima, C.; Pathi, Srinibas; Lalneihzovi, Lalrintluanga & Lakshmi, M. (Eds.)
175. New Public Management Presumption and Materialization Issues / Sharma, Laxmi
176. New Public Management: A Case Analysis of District Administration / Palanithurai, G.; Vanishree, J. & Sivakumar, S.
177. NGOs and Rural Development Programmes / Babu, K. Ganesh
178. Operational Problems of Nationalised Urban Passenger Transport / Mangla, N.K.
179. Organisation and Management of Public Enterprises / Purushotham, P.W.
180. Organisational and Management of Public Enterprises; 5 Volumes / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
181. Panchayat Dilemma: People's Power and Poverty / Sinha, K.K.
182. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: Experiences and Perspectives / Rawat, S.S.; Sood, C.S. & Panwar, Sarita
183. Panchayati Raj and Dynamics of Rural Development / Jha, Pawan Kumar & et. al.
184. Panchayati Raj and Financial Resources / Sekar, S. Chandra
185. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dubey, V.B.
186. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Goel, Ravi
187. Panchayati Raj and Urban Planning / Dua, S.P.
188. Panchayati Raj and Village Development; 3 Volumes / Singh, Vijandra
189. Panchayati Raj Finances in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, S.K.
190. Panchayati Raj in India / Goel, Ravi
191. Panchayati Raj in India: Emerging Trends Across the States / Joshi, R.P. & et. al.
192. Panchayati Raj in West Bengal: Democratic Decentralisation or Democratic Centralism / Bhattacharya, Moitree
193. Panchayati Raj Institutions / Baluchamy, S.
194. Panchayati Raj Institutions and Poverty Alleviation / Joshi, Sandeep
195. Panchayats and Good Governance / Singh, S.R.
196. Paradigms of Public Administration and Civil Services / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
197. Parliament and Administration / Goswami, B.
198. Participation of Women in the Panchayati Raj System / Mehta, G.S.
199. Performance Evaluation of Public Enterprises: An Annotated Bibliography / Mishra, R.K.
200. Personnel Administration and Management: Concepts and Techniques / Goel, Simmi
201. Perspectives in Indian Management; 2 Volumes / Tripathi, S.D.
202. Perspectives of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
203. Planning for Rural Development / Meena, O.P.
204. Police Administration and Investigation of Crime / Chaturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
205. Police and People: Role and Responsibilities / Bharti, Dalbir
206. Police and Policing in India / Ashraf, Nehal
207. Police Enforcement Crimes and Injustice / Vedackumchery, James (Dr.)
208. Police in Democretic Societies / Sen, Sanker
209. Police Interrogation?: Do's which the Police do not Do / Vedackumchery, James
210. Police Leadership and Management / Mitchell, Margaret & Casey, John (Eds.)
211. Police Training; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
212. Policies of Public Administration / Grover, D.C.
213. Policing a Democracy: A Comparative Study of India and the U.S. / Raghavan, R.K.
214. Policing in India: Some Unpleasant Essays / Joshi, G.P.
215. Policing the Largest Democracy: 50 Years and After / Vadackumchery, James
216. Policing the Police: A Nation's Cry / Vadackumchery, James
217. Political and Administrative Integration of Princely States / Sadasivan, S.N.
218. Political Governance; 3 Volumes / Chatturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
219. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
220. Politics and Administration in India / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
221. The Politics of Crime and Corruption: A Former CBI Officer Speaks / Singh, N.K.
222. Politics, Policy and Administrative Change / Mathur, R.
223. Population: Today and Tomorrow; 3 Volumes / USSP
224. Principles of Management and Public Administration / Naidu, C.P.
225. Principles of Public Administration / Sangeeta, S.
226. Privatisation in Transport: With Special Reference to Delhi City Bus Transport / Dhameja, Nand
227. Privatisation of Municipal Services / Singh, U.B.
228. Privatisation of State Level Public Enterprises in India: Sectoral Approach / Mishra, R.K. & Kumari, Ch. Lakshmi
229. Problems and Prospect of Panchayat Finances / Singh, Surat
230. Process and Performance of Gram Panchayat Women and Dalit Presidents / Palanithurai, G.
231. Psychology of Leadership: Direction and Achievement / Wadhwa, Raj K. & Davar, Jimmy
232. Public Accounting and Auditing / Bhardwaj, K.K.
233. Public Adminisstration: Problems and Perspectives / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
234. Public Administration / Dixit, Manoj; Chaturvedi, Jaya & Syed, I.H.
235. Public Administration / Jayapalan, N.
236. Public Administration / Malhotra, Girish
237. Public Administration / Palekar, S.A.
238. Public Administration / Sharma, Urmila & Sharma, S.K.
239. Public Administration and Civil Services / Arora, R.K.
240. Public Administration and Development Dynamics / Rao, N. Venkateshwara Rao
241. Public Administration and Responsible Governance / Bhandari, Anant
242. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
243. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations (For Essay Type, Analytical/Evaluative, Definition and Text-based Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
244. Public Administration in India / Ambardar, Som
245. Public Administration in India / Chopra, Dinesh
246. Public Administration in India / Jain, R.B.
247. Public Administration in India / Nandedkar & et. al.
248. Public Administration in India: Continuity and Change / Arora, R.K.
249. Public Administration in India: Current Persperctive / Bhartwal, C.P. & Kishore, Kumkum
250. Public Administration in the 21st Century / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
251. Public Administration: A Research Survey and Trends / Sharma, R.K.
252. Public Administration: Elements, Dimensions and Principles / Rao, M.G. Ramakant
253. Public Administration: Emerging Perspective / Sahani, Pradeep (Ed.)
254. Public Administration: Its Growth and Development / Arora, R.K.
255. Public Administration: Policy and Planning / Mathur, Prashant K.
256. Public Administration: Reflections & Explorations / Haldipur, R.N.
257. Public Administration: Theories and Concepts / Goel, Ravi
258. Public Administration: Theory and Practice / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
259. Public Administration: Today and Tomorrow; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arun
260. Public Budgeting System in India / Khandelwal, C.L.
261. Public Distribution System: Status Challenges and Remedial Strategies / Pathania, Kulwant Singh
262. Public Enterprises Survey 2001-02; 3 Volumes
263. Public Financial Administration / Goel, S.L.
264. Public Governance and Decentralisation / Mishra, S.N. & et. al.
265. Public Health Policy and Administration / Goel, S.L.
266. Public Health Policy and Administration / Mathur, Brij Mohan
267. Public Personnel Administration / Palekar, S.A.
268. Public Policy in India: Some Emerging Concerns
269. Public Relations / Chandrakandan, K. & et. al.
270. Public Relations Administration / Bhatia, M.
271. Public Relations and Press / Syed, M.H.
272. Public Relations: Bridging Technologies and Monitoring Public and the Media / Tripathy, Manoranjan
273. Public Sector Performance of State Road Transport Corporation / Rajeshwari, Gundam
274. Public Sectors in India / Singh, S.K. (Ed.)
275. Public Services in India: Current Good Practices and New Developments in Public Services Management / Commonwealth Secretariat
276. Reading in Indian Railway Finance / Verma, K.B. (Ed.)
277. Readings in Modern Public Administration / Rao, N. Venkateshwara
278. Recent Trends in Public Administration / Dubhashi, P.R.
279. Reforming Public Management / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
280. Religion, Politics and Good Governance / Muhammad, Mahmood Bin
281. Restructuring Public Enterprises in India / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
282. Restructuring State Level Public Enterprises: A Study / Mishra, R.K. & Navin, B.
283. Revitalised Urban Administration in India: Strategies and Experiences / Singh, U.B.
284. Role of Caste in Indian Administration / Singh, S.N.
285. Role of Panchayats in Welfare Administration: A Study with Special Reference to Centrally Sponsored Schemes / Mathew, Abraham
286. Role of Police in a Changing Society / Srivastava, Aparna
287. Roots of Riots: Essays in Community Psychology / Prakash, S. Om
288. Rural Energy for Sustainable Development / Kadian, Promila & et. al.
289. Rural Marketing Administration in India / Rajagopal
290. Saga of Civil Services / Narain, Yogendra
291. Sardar Sarovar: A Boon or a Disaster? / Sulaiman, Naushad A.
292. School Administration and Management / Narayana, P V V Satya & et. al.
293. Scientific Aids to Investigation / Shah, Giriraj
294. Securing the Nation: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) / Dogra, R.S.D.
295. Security in the New Millennium: Views from South Asia / Basrur, Rajesh M. (Ed.)
296. Security, Peace and Honour / Khullar, Darshan (Brig.)
297. Services and Disciplinary Actions / Singh, N.
298. Slum Dwellers Curse on Development / Rathor, Anupurna
299. Slum Improvement through Participatory Urban-Based Community Structures / Goel, S.L. & Dhaliwal, S.S.
300. Slum Upgradation: Emerging Issue & Policy Implication's / Sehgal, R.L. (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)