Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Public Administration
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 10th Five Year Plan 2002-2007; 3 Volumes
2. 9th Five Year Plan: 1997-2002; 2 Volumes
3. Administration and Finance in Public Services / Rao, N. Venkateswara
4. Administration and Management in Secondary Schools / Shukla, Chhaya
5. Administration and Management of NGOs Text and Case Studies / Goel, S.L. & Kumar, R.
6. Administration and Supervision in Elementary Schools / Sharma, S.R.
7. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
8. Administration of Human Resources: Comparative Foci / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
9. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
10. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
11. Administrative Culture in India / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Administrative System in Bhutan: Retrospect and Prospect / Rizal, Dhurba
13. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
14. Advanced Public Administration / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
15. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
16. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
17. Bharat mein Lok Prashasan / Tyagi, P.K.
18. Building Skills and Capability Among Gram Panchayat Presidents: An Experience Report from the Field / Palanithurai, G.
19. Bureacucracy and Administrative System / Goswami, S.
20. Bureaucracy and Decentalisation / Sharma, Arvind
21. Bureaucracy on Wheels: Trauma of Transfers in the Indian Administrative Services / Saxena, Vaishali
22. CBI and Policing in India: From Vedic Period to Modern Times / Aggarwal, Devi Dayal
23. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Analysis of Rates (DAR) 2007; 2 Volumes / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
24. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Schedule of Rates (DSR) 2013 / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
25. Challenge and Change in Administrative System / Srivastava, I.C.
26. Challenges to Police, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, Krishna Mohan (Dr.)
27. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
28. Communal Violence and Administration / Srivastava, Anamika
29. Community and Community Organization / Godara, Indraj
30. Community Policing In Delhi / Chakraborty, Tapan
31. Community Policing: Principles,Practices and Perspectives in the Context of Manipur / Singh, Soibam Ibocha (Dr.)
32. Comparative and Development Administration: Ideas and Action / Arora, Ramesh K. & Sharma, Sangeeta (Eds.)
33. Compendium of Notifications, Circulars and Public Notices on Import Export Policy, Procedures, Input-Output & Value / Nabhi's
34. Conceptualizing Security for India in the 21st Century / Sen, Gautam (Ed.)
35. Concise Encyclopedia of Indian Polity and Governance / Kashyap, Subhash C.
36. Consumer Orientation: Premises and Perspectives / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
37. Consumer Protection Administration: Organisation and Working / Gambhir, Cheena
38. Cops Code of Conduct / Shah, Giriraj
39. Corporate Governance / Arya, P.P.; Tandon, B.B. & Vashisht, A.K. (Eds.)
40. Corporate Strategy and Management / Arora, U.
41. Corruption and Lokpal / Dhiman, O.P. & Sharma, C.P.
42. Corruption Free India: Fight to Finish / Hussain, Yasir
43. Corruption in India / Gupta, K.N.
44. Corruption in India: Agenda for Action / Guhan, S. & et. al.
45. CPWD Works Manual 2010 (with Corrigendum No. 1 and 2) / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
46. Crime and Criminology; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
47. Crime, Corruption and Development / Reddy, D. Narasimha
48. Criminal Justice Administration: The Relay Race for Criminal Justice / Sharma, Prabhu Datta
49. Culture and Public Action / Rao, Vijayendra & Walton, Michael (Eds.)
50. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
51. Decentralisation Participation and Governance / Datta, Prabhat
52. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
53. Decentralised Management of Education: Management of Education in Panchayati Raj and Municipal Bodies / Rao, D. Bhaskara
54. Defence Programmes of India / Mishra, H.B.
55. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
56. Democracy and Good Governance / Modi, Ranjan
57. Democratic Administration for Good Governance: A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Proffessor (Dr.) R.D. Sharma on His 75th Birthday / Hazarika, Niru (Ed.)
58. Democratic Decentralization and Grassroot Leadership in India / Dutta, Subhabrata
59. Democratic Politics and Governance / Sankhdher, M.M.
60. Development Administration / Hazary, N.
61. Development Administration: Potentialities and Prospects / Goel, S.L.
62. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
63. A Dictionary of Public Administration / Maheshwari, S.R.
64. Dictionary of Public Administration / Mandal, U.C.
65. Dimensions of Population Growth / Misra, R.N.
66. Disaster Management through Panchayati Raj / Kumar, M.
67. Disaster Management through Panchayati Raj / Taori, kamal [IAS]
68. Drug Use, Abuse and Preventive Measures / Shah, Giriraj
69. Dynamic Organisation: The Challenge of Change / Jackson, David
70. Dynamics of District Administration: A New Perspective / Ram, D. Sundar
71. Dynamics of Modern Leadership, Bureaucracy and Administration / Rao, N.P.
72. Dynamics of New Panchayati Raj System in India; 5 Volumes / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
73. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
74. E Administration / Gupta, D.K.
75. Economics of Information Management / Bhargava, J.N.
76. Economics of Labour / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
77. Educational Administration in India / Aggarwal, D.D.
78. Emergings Trendz in Rural Power Structure: A Study of Gram Panchayats / Vinta, B.L.
79. Empowering People: Issues and Solutions / Palanithurai, G.
80. Empowerment of People: Grassroots Strategies and Issues / Ravi, R. Venkata & et. al.
81. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
82. Encyclopaedia of Decentralised Planning and Local Self-Governance; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
83. Encyclopaedia of NREGA and Panchayatiraj / Trivedi, B.R. & Aswal, B.S.
84. Encyclopaedia of Practice Management; 14 Volumes
85. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 10 Volumes / Gajanan, R.P. & Sharma, A.
86. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 4 Volumes / Rana, G.S.
87. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Chopra, J.K. (Ed.)
88. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 7 Volumes / Pattanayak, Raimann
89. Encyclopaedia of Social Science: Public Administration / Korchaka, Olena Y.
90. Encyclopaedia of Teaching of Public Administration; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
91. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Public Administration; 2 Volumes / Das, S.K.
92. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
93. Essays on Indology, Polity and Administration; 2 Volumes / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.)
94. Essays on Public Intervention, Institutional Arrangements, and Economic Efficiency / Chattopadhyay, Manabendu & et. al. (Eds.)
95. Essays on Rural Development / Dubhashi, P.R.
96. Fighting Corruption and Restructuring Government / Vittal, N. & Mahalingam, S.
97. Finance and Accounting of Panchayati Raj Institutions in West Bengal / Roy, Dipen
98. Financial Management Practices: A Study of Public Sector Enterprises in India / Jain, P.K. & Yadav, Surendra S.
99. Fiscal Decentralisation: Financing of Panchayati Raj Institutions in India / Agarwal, Amba (Dr.)
100. Food Security and Public Distribution System Today: Failures and Successes / Banerjee, Amalesh
101. Four Decades of Indian Railways (1950-1990) / Saxena, R.N.
102. Frontiers of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
103. Gap Between Needs and Resources of Panchayats in India / Pal, Mahi
104. Gender Related Problems of Women, Women's Empowerment and Panchayati Raj / Joseph, Neena
105. General Management / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
106. The Global Threat of Terror: Ideological, Material and Political Linkages / Gill, K.P.S. & Sahni, Ajai (Eds.)
107. Globalisation Development Paradigms and Beyond Development; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
108. The Good Administrator: Meeting Challenges Before Government / Jain, Darshana
109. Good Governance in India / Barthwal, C.P.
110. Good Governance in Local Self-Government / Dhaliwal, S.S.
111. Good Governance Issues and Sustainable Development: The Indian Ocean Region / Ghosh, Robin & et. al. (Eds.)
112. Governance of Panchayati Raj / Soni, Jasprit Kaur
113. Governance: Problems, Prospects and Perspectives / Chhikara, R.S. (Ed.) (Brig.)
114. Government: A Public Administration Perspective / Raadschelders, Jos C.N.
115. Great Administrators of India / Ahuja, M.L.
116. The Gupta Administration / Puri, B.N.
117. Hand Book Of Media Communication And Public Relations / Ganesh, S.
118. Handbook of Public Administration / Pandey, A.K.
119. A Handbook of Public Administration / Rathod, P.B.
120. Handbook of Public Relations and Communications / Lesly, Philip
121. Handbook on Right to Information Act 2005 / Sharma, Rohit
122. History and Organisation of Indian Police / Shah, Giriraj
123. History and Problems of District Administration in India; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Jai Bhagwan
124. History and Problems of Municipal Administration in India 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
125. History of the System of Ahom Administration / Gogoi, Lila
126. HRD Training and Development; 6 Volumes / Mager, Robert F. & et. al.
127. Human Migration: A Social Phenomenon / Datta, Amal
128. Human Resource Development in Public Enterprises / Swarajyalakshmi, C.
129. Human Resources Management / Mathur, B.L.
130. Human Resources Management and Development in Public Enterprises / Mathur, B.L.
131. Human Rights in Pre-Trial Detention / Upadhyay, Chandra Mohan
132. Human Rights: Concept and Standards / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
133. Human Rights: Global Perspectives / Kumar, Anuradha
134. Human Rights: International Challenges; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
135. I Am Sorry: Indian Bureaucracy at Crossroads / Agrawal, P.K. & Vittal, N.
136. An Imperative of Rights: A New Paradigm for Police / Bawa, P.S.
137. India Administration: Problems and Attitudes / Khanna, S.K.
138. India: The Challenge of Urban Government / Mathur, Om Prakash (Ed.)
139. Indian Administration / Sharma, M.
140. Indian Administration: Dynamics and Dimensions / Rathod, P.B.
141. Indian Administration; 2 Volumes / Jayapalan, N.
142. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
143. Indian Management; 3 Volumes / Garg, S. & et. al.
144. Indian Police 2001: What Went Wrong Here? / Vadackumchery, James
145. Indian Police and Nexus Crime / Vadackumchery, James
146. The Indian Police: A Critical Evaluation / Verma, Arvind
147. Indian Police: Law and Reality / Srivastav, V.P.
148. Indian Public Administration / Abrar, R
149. Indian Public Administration / Ahmad, Naseem
150. Indian Public Administration / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
151. Indian Social System / Sharma, G.D.
152. Indian Transport Towards the New Millennium: Performance, Analysis and Policy / Ramanathan, R.
153. Indigenous and Modern Systems of Administration and Management / Rao, N.P.
154. Inducing Client-Focus in Bureaucracy: The Citizen's Charters in India / Sharma, Arvind & Sharma, Indu
155. Information Technology and Indian Administration / Verma, S.P.
156. Infrastructure in India's Development: Power, Transport and Communication / Verma, S.P.
157. Inside Indian Police / Singh, Joginder
158. Institutional and Public Administration / Sharma, H.K.
159. International Relations: Democracy and Human Rights / Vadkar, Praveen
160. Introduction to Public Realtions / Ganesh, S.
161. Investigation of Crime and Criminals; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
162. It's Always Possible: Transforming One of the Largest Prisons in the World / Bedi, Kiran
163. Job Security of Industrial Workers / Sabharwal, R.K.
164. Judgments, Decisions and Public Policy / Gowda, Rajeev & et. al.
165. Juvenile Justice: In the Administration of Criminal Justice / Chakrabarti, N.K.
166. Lakshadweep: Towards Decentralised Governance / Bhargava, B.S. & Samal, Avinash
167. Leading Issues in Public Enterprises Administration / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
168. Local Government in Arunachal Pradesh / Pandey, Dwarika Nath (Dr.)
169. Local Governments and Poverty Alleviation / Ramachandran, V.
170. Local Self-Government: Theoretical Perspective / Vidhyasagar, I.S.
171. Lok Samaj / Rai, Ramashray
172. Major Issues in the Development Debate: Lessons in Empowerment From India / Datta, Prabhat
173. Management of Colleges in India; 2 Volumes / Pulparampil, John
174. Managing Indian Railways: The Future Ahead / Agarwal, V.K. (IRS - Former Chairman Railway Board)
175. Media and Public Relation / Poonia, Meenakshi
176. Metro Rail Projects in India: A Study in Project Planning / Ramachandran, M.
177. Modern Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Arora, R.K. (Ed.)
178. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration by A Team of Experts
179. National Movement in India / Singh, Grish Kumar (Dr.)
180. National Police Commission: Issues for Rethinking / Vadackumchery, James
181. Need for New Strategies to Eradicate Poverty / Singh, J.L. & et. al. (Eds.)
182. New Issues in Panchayati Raj / Bandyopadhyay, D. & Amitava Mukherjee
183. New Issues in Public Management / Kumar, R. (Dr.)
184. The New Panchayati Raj / Malik S.S.
185. New Panchayati Raj at Work / Ambedkar, S. Nagendra
186. New Panchayati Raj System at Work, an Evaluation / Paanithurai, G.
187. New Panchayati Raj System: Local Self-Government in Community Development / Sudhakar, V.
188. New Public Management in India: Problems and Perspectives / Prasad, R. N.; Lalkima, C.; Pathi, Srinibas; Lalneihzovi, Lalrintluanga & Lakshmi, M. (Eds.)
189. New Public Management Presumption and Materialization Issues / Sharma, Laxmi
190. New Public Management: A Case Analysis of District Administration / Palanithurai, G.; Vanishree, J. & Sivakumar, S.
191. NGOs and Rural Development Programmes / Babu, K. Ganesh
192. Operational Problems of Nationalised Urban Passenger Transport / Mangla, N.K.
193. Organisation and Management of Public Enterprises / Purushotham, P.W.
194. Organisational and Management of Public Enterprises; 5 Volumes / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
195. Panchayat Dilemma: People's Power and Poverty / Sinha, K.K.
196. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: Experiences and Perspectives / Rawat, S.S.; Sood, C.S. & Panwar, Sarita
197. Panchayati Raj and Dynamics of Rural Development / Jha, Pawan Kumar & et. al.
198. Panchayati Raj and Financial Resources / Sekar, S. Chandra
199. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dubey, V.B.
200. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Goel, Ravi
201. Panchayati Raj and Urban Planning / Dua, S.P.
202. Panchayati Raj and Village Development; 3 Volumes / Singh, Vijandra
203. Panchayati Raj Finances in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, S.K.
204. Panchayati Raj in India / Goel, Ravi
205. Panchayati Raj in India / Goel, S.L. & et. al.
206. Panchayati Raj in India: Emerging Trends Across the States / Joshi, R.P. & et. al.
207. Panchayati Raj in West Bengal: Democratic Decentralisation or Democratic Centralism / Bhattacharya, Moitree
208. Panchayati Raj Institutions / Baluchamy, S.
209. Panchayati Raj Institutions and Poverty Alleviation / Joshi, Sandeep
210. Panchayats and Good Governance / Singh, S.R.
211. Paradigms of Public Administration and Civil Services / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
212. Parliament and Administration / Goswami, B.
213. Participation of Women in the Panchayati Raj System / Mehta, G.S.
214. The Peace Keepers: Indian Police Service (IPS) / Arun, S.R. (IPS)
215. The Peoples of India; 8 Volumes / Watson, J.F. & Kaye, J.W.
216. Performance Evaluation of Public Enterprises: An Annotated Bibliography / Mishra, R.K.
217. Personnel Administration and Management: Concepts and Techniques / Goel, Simmi
218. Perspectives in Indian Management; 2 Volumes / Tripathi, S.D.
219. Perspectives of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
220. Planning for Rural Development / Meena, O.P.
221. Police Administration and Investigation of Crime / Chaturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
222. Police and People: Role and Responsibilities / Bharti, Dalbir
223. Police and Policing in India / Ashraf, Nehal
224. Police Enforcement Crimes and Injustice / Vedackumchery, James (Dr.)
225. Police in Democretic Societies / Sen, Sanker
226. Police Interrogation?: Do's which the Police do not Do / Vedackumchery, James
227. Police Leadership and Management / Mitchell, Margaret & Casey, John (Eds.)
228. Police Training; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
229. Policies of Public Administration / Grover, D.C.
230. Policing a Democracy: A Comparative Study of India and the U.S. / Raghavan, R.K.
231. Policing in India: Some Unpleasant Essays / Joshi, G.P.
232. Policing the Largest Democracy: 50 Years and After / Vadackumchery, James
233. Policing the Police: A Nation's Cry / Vadackumchery, James
234. Political and Administrative Integration of Princely States / Sadasivan, S.N.
235. Political Governance; 3 Volumes / Chatturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
236. Political System and Constitution of India; 10 Volumes / Grover, Verinder (Ed.)
237. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
238. Politics and Administration in India / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
239. The Politics of Crime and Corruption: A Former CBI Officer Speaks / Singh, N.K.
240. Politics, Policy and Administrative Change / Mathur, R.
241. Population: Today and Tomorrow; 3 Volumes / USSP
242. Power, Politics and Rural Development: Essays on India / Lieten, G.K.
243. Principles of Management and Public Administration / Naidu, C.P.
244. Principles of Public Administration / Sangeeta, S.
245. Privatisation in Transport: With Special Reference to Delhi City Bus Transport / Dhameja, Nand
246. Privatisation of Municipal Services / Singh, U.B.
247. Privatisation of State Level Public Enterprises in India: Sectoral Approach / Mishra, R.K. & Kumari, Ch. Lakshmi
248. Problems and Prospect of Panchayat Finances / Singh, Surat
249. Process and Performance of Gram Panchayat Women and Dalit Presidents / Palanithurai, G.
250. Psychology of Leadership: Direction and Achievement / Wadhwa, Raj K. & Davar, Jimmy
251. Public Accounting and Auditing / Bhardwaj, K.K.
252. Public Adminisstration: Problems and Perspectives / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
253. Public Administration / Dixit, Manoj; Chaturvedi, Jaya & Syed, I.H.
254. Public Administration / Jayapalan, N.
255. Public Administration / Malhotra, Girish
256. Public Administration / Palekar, S.A.
257. Public Administration / Sharma, Urmila & Sharma, S.K.
258. Public Administration and Civil Services / Arora, R.K.
259. Public Administration and Development Dynamics / Rao, N. Venkateshwara Rao
260. Public Administration and Responsible Governance / Bhandari, Anant
261. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
262. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations (For Essay Type, Analytical/Evaluative, Definition and Text-based Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
263. Public Administration in India / Ambardar, Som
264. Public Administration in India / Chopra, Dinesh
265. Public Administration in India / Jain, R.B.
266. Public Administration in India / Nandedkar & et. al.
267. Public Administration in India: Continuity and Change / Arora, R.K.
268. Public Administration in India: Current Persperctive / Bhartwal, C.P. & Kishore, Kumkum
269. Public Administration in the 21st Century / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
270. Public Administration: A Research Survey and Trends / Sharma, R.K.
271. Public Administration: Elements, Dimensions and Principles / Rao, M.G. Ramakant
272. Public Administration: Emerging Perspective / Sahani, Pradeep (Ed.)
273. Public Administration: Its Growth and Development / Arora, R.K.
274. Public Administration: Policy and Planning / Mathur, Prashant K.
275. Public Administration: Reflections & Explorations / Haldipur, R.N.
276. Public Administration: Theories and Concepts / Goel, Ravi
277. Public Administration: Theory and Practice / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
278. Public Administration: Today and Tomorrow; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arun
279. Public Budgeting System in India / Khandelwal, C.L.
280. Public Distribution System: Status Challenges and Remedial Strategies / Pathania, Kulwant Singh
281. Public Enterprises Survey 2001-02; 3 Volumes
282. Public Financial Administration / Goel, S.L.
283. Public Governance and Decentralisation / Mishra, S.N. & et. al.
284. Public Health Policy and Administration / Goel, S.L.
285. Public Health Policy and Administration / Mathur, Brij Mohan
286. Public Personnel Administration / Palekar, S.A.
287. Public Policy in India: Some Emerging Concerns
288. Public Relations / Chandrakandan, K. & et. al.
289. Public Relations Administration / Bhatia, M.
290. Public Relations and Press / Syed, M.H.
291. Public Relations: An Emerging Specialised Profession Text and Case Studies / Sharma, Diwakar
292. Public Relations: Bridging Technologies and Monitoring Public and the Media / Tripathy, Manoranjan
293. Public Sector Performance of State Road Transport Corporation / Rajeshwari, Gundam
294. Public Sectors in India / Singh, S.K. (Ed.)
295. Public Services in India: Current Good Practices and New Developments in Public Services Management / Commonwealth Secretariat
296. Reading in Indian Railway Finance / Verma, K.B. (Ed.)
297. Readings in Modern Public Administration / Rao, N. Venkateshwara
298. Recent Trends in Public Administration / Dubhashi, P.R.
299. Reforming Public Management / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
300. Religion, Politics and Good Governance / Muhammad, Mahmood Bin
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)