Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Politics
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 101 Great Leaders of the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
2. 2G Bomb: RTIs Shook North Block / Garg, Vivek
3. 2G Spectrum Scam / Swamy, Subramanian
4. 50 Years of Indo-Pak Relations; 3 Volumes / Grover, Verinder & et. al. (Eds.)
5. 50 Years of United Nations and World Affairs; 10 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Ed.)
6. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam: The Visionary of India / Bhushan, K.
7. Aakrosh: Asian Journal on Terrorism and Internal Conflicts
8. Academic Dictionary of Political Science / Chopra, Ramesh
9. Accession of Hyderabad: The Inside Story / Joseph, T. Uma
10. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
11. Administrative Thought of Max Weber / Sinha, Sanjay Kumar
12. Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Political Science: A Team of Experts
13. The Afghan Conflict and India / Stobdan, P.
14. An Afghan Diary: Zahir Shah to Taliban / Dixit, J.N.
15. The Afzal Petition: A Quest for Justice
16. Agra: India and Pakistan Summit; 2 Volumes / Rallhan, O.P. (Comp. & Ed.)
17. Agraraian Distress and Farmers Suicides in India / Charyulu, M. Yadagira
18. Akali Dal in Punjab Politics: Splits and Mergers / Kaur, Kuldeep (Dr.)
19. Akali Politics in Punjab (1964-1985) / Singh, Devinder
20. All India Kisan Sabha; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P.
21. All India Muslim League; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P. (Ed.)
22. All India National Congress; 4 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P.
23. All India Political Parties / Ralhan, O.P.
24. All India States People's Conference; 4 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P.
25. All India Trade Union Congress / Ralhan, O.P.
26. Ambedkar and Nation-Building / Shyam Lal & Saxena, K.S. (Eds.)
27. The Ambedkar Era / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Singh
28. The American Presidency: An Interpretation / Lasaki, H.J.
29. American Understanding of India: A Symposium / Jacob, Louis A. (Comp. & Ed.)
30. Anarchism: A Poltical Reader / Gettel, R. G. & Dunning, W. A. (Ed.)
31. Ancient India: Collected Essays on the Literary and Political History of Southern India / Krishnaswami, S. Aiyangar
32. Ancient Indian Social and Political Thought / Narula, Sanjay
33. Ancient Political History of Kashmir: B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200 / Saxena, K.S.
34. And America Attacked: Monster of Terrorism in 21st Century / Mishra, Govind B. (Ed.)
35. Anna Hazare: His Philosophy and Struggle / Tripathi, Vinayak
36. Anna Hazare: The Face of India's Fight Against Corruption / Thakur, Pradeep & Rana, Pooja (Eds.)
37. Anna Hazare: The Fakir Who Moved a Country / Reem Editorial Board
38. Anna Hazare: The Gandhi of 21st Century / Dutta, Sanjay
39. Anna Hazare: The New Revolutionary / Tiwari, Prateeksha M.
40. Anna Hazare's Call for Second Independence Struggle / Reddy, G. Ramachandhra
41. The Annual Register of Indian Political Parties: Proceedings and Fundamental Text; 18 Volumes / Shiv Lal
42. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
43. Antarrashtriya Rajniti / Chauhan, Ghanshaym
44. Antarrashtriya Rajnitik Vicharak / Chauhan, Ghanshaym
45. The Anti-Politics Machine in India: State, Decentralization and Participatory Watershed Development / Chhotray, Vasudha
46. Anti-Terrorism Laws: India, The United States, The United Kingdom and Israel; 2 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
47. Arab Nationalism and Islamic Universalism / Qadir, Abdul
48. Arab-Israeli Peace Process: An Indian Perspective / Pasha, A.K. (Dr.)
49. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
50. Asia: Political Dimensions and Economic Challenge / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Dandekar, Surya
51. Asian Government and Politics: Studies in People, Power and Political Development; 4 Volumes / Sinha, R.P. & et. al.
52. Asian-Pacific Security: Emerging Challenges and Responses / Kihl, Y.W. (Ed.) & others
53. Asia-Pacific: National Security, Globalisation and Regional Development / Sondhi, M.L. & Tyagi, K.G. (Eds.)
54. Asia's Emerging Regional Order: Reconciling Traditional and Human Security (Foundation of Peace) / Tow, William & et. al.
55. Aspects of Political Participation in the Gulf States / Pasha, A.K.
56. Assam Muslims: Politics & Cohesion / Dev, Bimal J. & Lahiri, Dilip K.
57. Assam: From Accord to Ulfa / Shekhawat, Vibhuti Singh
58. The Assassination of Benazir Bhutto / Hussain, Yasir
59. Assignment India / Thomas, Christopher (Ed.)
60. Atal Bihari Vajpayee: The Man India Needs / Ranjan, Priya (Dr.)
61. Atlas and Survey of South Asian History: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan / Schmidt, Karl J.
62. Aurangzeb and his Wazirs / Agrawal, C.M.
63. Australia in the Emerging Global Order / Gopal, D. (Ed.)
64. Ayodhya and After: Issues Before Hindu Society / Elts, Koenraad
65. Ayodhya Case: Archaeological Evidences / Sharma, A.K.
66. Ayodhya Ki Astm Kathe: Sri Ramjansmbhoomitatha Babri Masjid Ke Sambandh Mein / Manjul, Rasik Bihari
67. A-Z Government and Politics / Varadarajan, Samayal
68. B.R. Ambedkar: His Political and Social Ideology; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
69. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
70. B.R. Ambedkar: Selected Speeches / Verma, R.K.
71. Bal Gangadhar Tilak / Ranjan, Ravi & Singh, M.K.
72. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
73. Basaveshwara's Political Philosophy / Palekar, S.A.
74. Basic Readings in International Relations; 2 Volumes / Udara, Bhavana & et. al.
75. Basic Structure and Constitutional Amendments: Limitations and Justiciability / Lakshminath, A.
76. Behaviouralism and Political Theory / Sarana, R.R.
77. Betrayal of Indian Democracy / Chande, M.B.
78. Between Domination and Freedom / Ananda, Swami
79. Beyond Autonomy: Roots of India's Foreign Policy / Damodaran, A.K.
80. Beyond Borders: Look East Policy and North East India / Gogoi, Dilip (Ed.)
81. Beyond cold war. Security council and international politics / Das, Tania
82. Beyond North East: Insurgency, History, Development / Das, H.N. (IAS)
83. Beyond the Kashmir Valley / Hari Om
84. Beyond the Tigers: Tracking Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination / Sharma, Rajeev
85. Bharat Main Loktantrik Samajvadi Aandolan; (in Hindi) / Shankar, Girija
86. Bharat Ratna / Arora, R.K. (Dr.)
87. Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi: A Visionary of Modern India / Ram, D. Sundar (Ed.)
88. Bharatiya Janata Party and Resurgent India / Ahuja, Gurads M.
89. Bharatiya Janata Party: Periphery to Centre / Bhambhri, C.P.
90. Bharatiya Janata Party: Profile and Performance / Swain, Praftap Chandra
91. Bharatiya Rashtriya Aandolan Avam Rajnitik Antardvand (1885-1947) / Kumar, Dinesh (Dr.)
92. Bhartiya Rajnaitik Arthshastra (1947-1995) / Sharma, Girish Nandan
93. Bhartiya Rajniti or Sarkar / Chauhan, Ghanshaym
94. Bhartiya Rajnitik Vicharak / Chauhan, Ghanshaym
95. Bhim Rao Ambedkar / Ranjan, Ravi & Singh, M.K.
96. Bhutan: Society and Polity / Ramakant & Misra, R.C. (Eds.)
97. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
98. Bhutan: Through the Lens of the King / Singh, Malvika & Verma, Pavan K.
99. The Bhutto Murder Trail: From Waziristan to GHQ / Mir, Amir
100. Bihar in Flames / Ghosh, S.K.
101. Bihar: Chaos to Chaos / Singh, Anil
102. Bill Clinton's Victory: A New Era in World Politics / Sharma, S.R. & Bakshi, S.R.
103. Biographical Dictionary of Modern World Leaders; 2 Volumes / Frederiksen, John
104. Biography of World Great Political Scientists / Pagare, G.K.
105. Bipin Chandra Pal: A Biography of His Vision and Ideas / Grover, Verinder (Ed.)
106. Birth of Non-Congressism Opposition Politics; (1947-1975) / Limaye, Madhu
107. BJP and the Evolution of Hindu Nationalism: From Periphery to Centre / Ghosh, Partha S.
108. BJP-Led Government and Elections: 1999 / Bhambhri, C.P.
109. Black Money: Created Through Smuggling and Counterfeiting to Fund Terrorism / Bhardwaj, Brij
110. Blueprint of Political Reforms / Kashyap, Subhash C.
111. Borders and Boundaries: Women in India's Partition / Menon, Ritu & Bhasin, Kamla
112. Bose of Nakamuraya / Nakajima, Takeshi
113. Breaking Free of Nehru: Let's Unleash India / Sabhlok, Sanjeev
114. The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities / BRICS
115. Builder of New India Dr. Manmohan Singh Prime Minister of India / Jolly, Surjit Kaur (Principal)
116. Building on Solidarity: Social Democracy and the Millennium / Vivekanandan, B.
117. Bull's Eye! / Puri, Rajinder
118. Bureaucracy and Administration: Studies in People, Power and Political Development / Verma, B.R.
119. Bureaucracy Citizen Interface: Conflict and Consensus / Jain, R.B. & et. al. (Eds.)
120. Bureaucracy to Bureaucrazy / Agrawal, P.K. & Aggarwal, Ankur
121. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
122. Burma: The Curse of Independence / Tucker, Shelby
123. Calcutta Past and Present / Blechynden, Kathleen
124. Campaign Diary: Chronicle of an Election Fought and Lost / Singh, Manvendra
125. Can Organisations Develop Leaders? A Study of Effective Leaders / Dayal, Ishwar (Gen. Ed.)
126. Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century / Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard (Eds.)
127. Case Studies in Politial Sociology / Kukreja, Sunil
128. A Case Study on International Law and Political Science / Dixit, A.K.
129. Caste and Democratic Politics in India / Shah, Ghanshyam (Ed.)
130. Caste and Politics in Bihar / Jain, S.K.
131. Caste Based Politics and Demand for Social Justice / Trivedi, G.N.
132. Caste Based Reservation in India / Pasricha, Seema
133. Caste in Indian Politics / Khanna, S.K.
134. Caste System in India / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Sangh
135. Caste, Class & Politics in Rural India: A Comparative Study of Village Panchayats, Bihar and West Bengal / Sharma, Arjun
136. Caste, Politics and Society in Tamilnadu / Palanithurai, G.
137. Caste, Re-Configurations and U.P. Elections / Singh, Sunit
138. Casteism in Indian Politics / Bhuyan, Dasarthi
139. Central Asia in Retrospect and Prospect / Kaw, Mushtaq A.
140. Central Grants and State Autonomy / Patil, S.H.
141. Centre-State Relations / Nair, J.
142. Chakma Refugees / Prakash, Aditya (Dr.)
143. Changeology: A New Discipline / Prasad, D.M. Ravi
144. Changing Face of Poverty and Globalisation / Isser, G.P.
145. Changing India Political Scenario / Sharma, R.C.
146. Changing Pattern of Political Culture / Mishra, P.K.
147. The Changing Scene: Memories of a Civil Servant / Prasad, Chandra Bhushan
148. The Changing Times: A Commentary on Current Affairs / Godbole, Madhav
149. The Chief Minister as Administrator / Kapoor, G.
150. China and Central Asia: Political, Economic / Das, Krishnasri
151. China and Japan in Asian Politics: Studies in People, Power and Political Development / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Surya Dandekar
152. China Looks at the World / Qurong, Shen & et. al. (Eds.)
153. China, Russia and Central Asia / Ram Rahul
154. China's Military: The PLA in Transition / Kondapalli, Srikanth
155. China's Shadow Over Sikkim: The Politics of Intimidation / Bajpai, G.S.
156. China-South Asia Political Relation A View Point of Nepal / Awasthy, H.K.
157. Chinese Diplomacy in South Asia / Sood, N.M.
158. The Chinese Government and Politics / Banerjee, S.
159. Chomsky's Politics / Rai, M.
160. Citizenship in a Globalising World / Ray, B.N.
161. Citizenship, Nationality and Ethnicity / Oommen, T.K.
162. Civil Society and Modern Politics / Saha, Dipali (Ed.)
163. Clear Leadership: How Outstanding Leaders Make Themselves Understood Cut through the Mush / Bushe, Gervaser R.
164. Climate Change and International Politics / Gaan, Narottam
165. Coalition Politics in India / Khanna, S.K.
166. Coalition Politics in India: Problems and Prospects / Singh, Mahendra Prasad & Mishra, Anil (Eds.)
167. Coalition Politics in North-East India / Pakem, B.
168. Coalition Politics: The Indian Experience / Chander, N. Jose
169. The Collected Works of Lala Lajpat Rai; 15 Volumes / Nanda, B.R. (Ed.)
170. Collected Works of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel; Volume I - XV (1918-1950) / Chopra, P.N. (Chief Ed.)
171. Commissions and Omissions by Indian Presidents and Conflicts with the Prime Ministers under the Constitution; 2 Volumes (1950-2001) / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
172. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
173. Common Property Resources and Human Rights: Politics of Water Struggles in India / George, Rose Mary (Dr.)
174. Communal Angles in Indian Politics / Sharma, H.
175. Communal Challenge and Secular Response / Engineer, Asghar Ali
176. Communal Riots after Independence: A Comprehensive Account / Engineer, Asghar Ali (Dr.)
177. Communal Violence Insurgency Terrorism and Security: Socio-Political and Religious Perspective / Khan, M.Z. & Gupta, V.K.
178. Communalism and Secularism in Indian Politics: Study of the BJP / Kumar, Sunil
179. Communalism in India: A Paradigm Shift to Indian Politics / Manav, Pradeep
180. Communalism, Ethnicity and State Politics / Basu, Sajal
181. Communalism: A Crisis of Consciousness / Maheshwari, A.P. (IPS)
182. Communication and Conflict: Studies in International Relations / Desai, S.K.
183. Communication Issues in Bangladesh / Rahman, M. Golam
184. Communism: A Political Reader / Gettel, R.G. & Dunning, W.A. (Eds.)
185. The Communist Mask / Bhatt, S.C.
186. Communist Party / Rao, C.V.N.
187. The Communist Party in Punjab: The Politics of Survival / Brar, Jasmail Singh
188. Communist Party of India; 2 Volumes / Ralhan, O.P.
189. Community Dominance and Political Modernisation / Patil, S.H.
190. Comparative Governments / Jayapalan, N.
191. Comparative Political Systems / Rathod, P.B.
192. Comparative Politics / Bhushan, Vidya (Dr.)
193. Comparative Politics and International Relations / Pradhan, Alok
194. Comparative Politics and Political Analysis / Kumar, Manoj
195. Comparative Politics and Political Institutions / Pandey, Ashutosh (Dr.)
196. Comparative Politics and Pollitical Government / Roy, Arvind K.
197. Comparative Politics of the Third World / Green & Luehramann
198. Comparative Politics: A Critique / Pruthi, R.K.
199. Competing Nationalisms in South Asia: Essays for Asghar Ali Engineer / Brass, Paul R. & et. al.
200. Complete Book on Constitutional Conservation / Pagare, G.K.
201. Comprehensive History of Political Thought / Jayapalan, k.
202. Comprehensive Modern Political Analysis / Jayapalan, N.
203. Comprehensive Political Theory / Jayapalan, N.
204. Comprehensive Study of Aristotle / Jayapalan, N.
205. Comprehensive Study of Plato / Jayapalan, N.
206. Conception and Transformation of Sikh Politics / Singh, R.N. (Ed.)
207. Concise Encyclopedia of Indian Constitution / Kashyap, Subhash C.
208. Conflict and Peacemaking in South Asia / Sahadevan, P. (Ed.)
209. Confrontational Politics in India / Gupta, A.L. & et. al. (Eds.)
210. Congress After Indira: Policy, Power, Political Change (1984-2009) / Hasan, Zoya
211. Congress Mass Movements and Independence / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
212. Congress Ministries Under the High Command Shadow / Singh, Bameshwar
213. Congress Socialist Party / Ralhan, O.P.
214. Congress Voted To Power: Why? / Hussain, Yasir
215. Consequences of Longterm Conflicts in Northeast India / Ragahvan, V.R. (Ed.)
216. Conservatism: An Essential Reading / Gettel, R.G. & Dunning, W.A. (Ed.)
217. The Constitution and Language Politics of India / Rao, B.B.R.
218. Constitution and Parliamentary Democracy in Contemporary India / Palekar, S.A.
219. Constitution Law in Political Science / Viplav (Dr.)
220. Constitution, Government and Politics in India: Evolution and Present Structure / Mohanty, Biswaranjan
221. Constitutional and Political Dynamics of India / Dash, Satya Parakash (Ed.)
222. Constitutional Autonomy: A Case Study of J & K / Wadhwa, K.K. (Dr.)
223. Constitutional Crises and Problems in India / Bhattacharya, S.
224. Constitutional History of India / Jayapalan, N.
225. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
226. Constitutional Questions in India: The President Parliament and the States / Noorani, A.G.
227. Constitutions of SAARC Countries / Deka, Stuti
228. The Construction of Communalism in Colonial North India (3rd Edition) / Pandey, Gyanendra
229. Constructive Programmes of Mahatma Gandhi / Singh, Radhey Shayam
230. Contemporary Chronicles: Polity, Society and Culture / Al-Ahmed, Saikh Md. Sabah
231. Contemporary India / Chakravarty, Sukha Ranjan
232. Contemporary India with Controversial Neighbours / Singh, Rajkumar
233. Contemporary Indo-Canadian Relations / Malhotra, V.K.
234. Contemporary Indo-Canadian Relations / Malhotra, V.K.
235. Contemporary Kashmir Politics: Some Insights (Based on Reshi Dev's Political Diary) / Pandit, Kashinath (Tr.)
236. Contemporary Pakistan and Kashmir Politics: Pakistan Elections 2008 Critically Analysed / Hussain, Syed Tassadque
237. Contemporary Political Ideologies / Eatwell R.
238. Contemporary Political Thinking / Ray, B.N. (Ed.)
239. Contemporary West Asia: Politics and Development / Alam, Anwar
240. Contours of Hindu Rashtra: Hindutva, Sangh Parivar and Contemporary Politics / Puniyani, Ram
241. Contronting the State: ULFA's Quest for Sovereignty / Mahanta, Nani Gopal
242. Cooperative Federalism in India and the U.S.A. / Sinha, Manoj
243. Corruption and Good Governance / Singh, Naunihal
244. Corruption and Goverance in India / Kumar, A.
245. Corruption and Lokpal / Dhiman, O.P. & Sharma, C.P.
246. Corruption in India / Gupta, K.N.
247. Corruption Money Laundering and Law; 2 Volumes / Shewan, M.A. & Veer, Udai
248. Corruption: The Asian Experience / Sondhi, Sunil (Dr.)
249. Crime and Social Justice: Society and Law Enforcement / D'Souza, Eugene (Ed.)
250. The Crimson Agenda: Maoist Protest and Terror / Gupta, Ranjit Kumar
251. Crises of Indian Democracy / Khanna, S.K.
252. Crisis of Hung Parliament: Role of the President's Power / Sinha, Archana Gupta
253. The Critical Triangle: Indian, Britain and Turkey / Trivedi, R.K. (Dr.)
254. Crossing the Frontiers of Conflict in The North East and Jammu and Kashmir: From Real Politik to Ideal Politik / Nayar, V.K. (Lt. Gen.)
255. Cruise Missiles: Technology, Strategy and Politics / Sinha, C.D. (Capt.) (Retd.)
256. The CTBT Debate in Pakistan / Ahmar, Moonis (Ed.)
257. Cultural Identity in Transition: Contemporary Conditions, Practices and Politics of a Global Phenomenon / Kupiainen, Jari [Ed.] & Others
258. Cultural, Economic and Political History of America / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
259. Cultural, Economic and Political History of China and Japan / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
260. Cultural, Economic and Political History of England / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
261. Cultural, Economic and Political History of Europe / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
262. Cultural, Economic and Political History of India / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
263. Current Issues in Modern Political Thought / Kumar, Vijendra
264. Dalai Lama and Tibet / Sharma, S.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
265. Dalit and Tribals: A Political and Socio Economy Study / Tayal, Poonam
266. Dalit Identity in the New Millennium; 10 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Sangh
267. Dalit Leaders / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Sangh
268. Dalit Policies, Politics and Parliament / Kumar, Narender
269. Dalit Politics and Literature / Sharma, Pradeep K.
270. Dalit Society and the Challenge of Development / Prakash, Om & Sangwan (Eds.)
271. Dalits and the Ideology of Revolt / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Sangh
272. Dalits and their Future / Chadra, Ramesh & Mittra, Sangh
273. Dalits in India; 2 Volumes / Yadav, Bibhuti
274. Dalits Patronised: The Indian National Congress and Untouchables of India 1921-1947 / Chahal, S.K.
275. Dalits, Development, and Democracy / Roy, Ramashray
276. Decentralisation of Power Politics in India / Majumdar, A.K. & et. al.
277. Decentralisation, Panchayati Raj and District Planning / Singh, Baldev
278. Decentralised Governance in India / Singh, Surat
279. Decentralised Governance: Macro and Macro Perspective / Mishra, S.N. & Mishra, Sweta
280. Decisive Days / Vajpayee, Atal Bihari
281. Decline and Fall of Indian Politics / Banu, Zenab (Ed.)
282. The Demand for partition of India / Mujtaba, Syed Ali
283. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
284. Democracy and Human Right / Rao, Ashwini (Dr.)
285. Democracy and Politics in Modern India / Gehlot, N.S. (Dr.)
286. Democracy and Politics in Nepal / Dinamani, N.
287. Democracy and Rule of Law: Foundations and Frontiers / Singhvi, L.M.
288. Democracy and the Limits of Minority Rights / Rajan, Nalini
289. Democracy and the State: Welfare, Secularism, and Development in Contemporary India / Jayal, Niraja Gopal
290. Democracy in Asia / Chand, Attar
291. Democracy in Danger: Criminality and Corruption in Lok Sabha Elections / Saha, Tushar Kanti
292. Democracy in Divided Societies: Electoral Engineering for Conflict Management / Reilly, Benjamin
293. Democracy in India: A Practical Approach / Salawade, S.N.
294. Democracy in India: Constraints & Opportunities / Dhal, P.C.
295. Democracy is Democracy: Selectocracy is Heaven / Karir, Opender Nath
296. Democracy, Human Rights and Biodiversity in Indian Literature / Srivastava, Usha
297. Democracy: A Political Reader / Gettel, R.G. & Dunning, W.A. (Ed.)
298. Democratic Administration for Good Governance: A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Proffessor (Dr.) R.D. Sharma on His 75th Birthday / Hazarika, Niru (Ed.)
299. Democratic Government and Electrol Process / Chakravarty, Parul
300. Democratic Peace: The Foreign Policy Implications / Sondhi, M.L. (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)