Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Law
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The 48 Laws of Power / Greene, Robert
2. Administration of Justice in India: Ethics and Accountability / Patel, Rajneesh Kumar
3. Administration of Justice in Mizoram / Prasad, R.N. & Chakraborty, P.
4. Administrative Law / Massey, I.P. (Dr.)
5. Administrative Law / Saha, Tushar Kanti
6. Administrative Tribunals Cases (ATC) - 1986 to 1998; 38 Volumes
7. The Advocate: A Novel / Axelrood, Larry
8. The Afzal Petition: A Quest for Justice
9. Ahmad Siddique's: Criminology / Qadri, S.M.A.
10. AIDS, Social Work and Law / Thomas, G. & et. al.
11. Algebra of Infinite Justice / Roy, Arundhati
12. The All India Service Manual; 2 Volumes / Sarkar
13. Alternative Dispute Resolution: What it is and How it Works / Rao, P.C. & Sheffield, William (Eds.)
14. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
15. Ancient Indian Law: Before and After Coming Islam / Dhar, R.N.
16. Ancient Indian Law: Eternal Values in Manu Smriti / Jois, M. Rama
17. Ancient Indian Legal Philosophy: Its Relevance to Contemporary Jurisprudential Thought / Purohit, S.K.
18. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
19. Animal Laws of India, 6th Edition / Gandhi, Maneka; Husain, Ozair & Panjawani, Raj
20. Annual Digest of Human Rights Judgements 2008 / Antony, M.J.
21. Anti-Terrorism Laws: India, The United States, The United Kingdom and Israel; 2 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
22. Antrashtriya Kanoon; (in Hindi) / Prasad, Mundrika
23. Arbitration and Conciliation Law of India: With Exhaustive Case Law on UNICITRAL Model Law on Arbitration and Sale of Goods and Arbitration Service Agreements, 7th Edition / Kwatra, G.K.
24. Arbitration Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
25. Arms Act, 1959 with Arms Rules, 1962, (11th Edition) / Malik, P.L.
26. Arrest, Detention, and Criminal Justice System: A Study in the Context of the Constitution of India / Devi, B. Uma
27. Art of Conveyancing and Pleading / Manohar, Murli
28. Article 356 of the Constitution of India: Promise and Performance / Prasad, K. Surya
29. Articles of Faith: Religion, Secularism, and the Indian Supreme Court / Sen, Ronojoy
30. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
31. A-Z of Law in Management / Kumar, Nilendra & Chaturvedi, Neha
32. B.R. Ambedkar on Federalism, Ethnicity and Gender Justice / Khan, N.H.
33. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
34. B.R. Ambedkar: Study in Law and Society / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
35. Bail Law and Procedures with Tips to Avoid Police Harassment, 7th Edition / Jai, Janak Raj
36. Bank Frauds: Prevention and Detection - including Computer and Credit Cards Crimes / Sharma, B.R. (Dr.)
37. Banking Law and Practice / Kumar, N. & et. al.
38. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
39. Banks & The Consumer Protection Law / Gupta, S.N.
40. The Bar on Trial / Hazell, Robert
41. Basic Documents on Human Rights; (First Indian Edition) / Brownlie, Ian & Gill, Guy S. Goodwin
42. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
43. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
44. Bharat Ka Vaidhanik Evam Samvaidhanik Itihas: Indian Legal and Constitutional History / Kulshreshtha, V.D.
45. Bhartiya Dand Sanhita, 1860: Indian Penal Code (in Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Murlidhar (Dr.)
46. Biological Diversity Acts / Ao, Imotemsu; Lakshminath, A. & Jha, L.K. (Drs.)
47. Black's Law Dictionary / Garner, Bryan A. (Ed.)
48. The Book of Legal Anecdotes / Hay, Peter
49. Broom's Legal Maxim: A Selection of Legal Maxims (Classified and Illustrated) 10th Edition / Broom, Herbert
50. Bureaucratic System and Public Policy / Rao, M.G.Ramakant
51. Business Law / Bansal, C.L.
52. Business Law (10th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
53. Business Laws / Singh, Nirmal
54. Capital's Guide to Information Technology, Cyber Laws and E-Commerce / Syed, Shakil Ahmed & Raheja, Rajiv
55. Case Law Digest 1995 on Consumer Protection / Kaushal, Anoop K.
56. Case Law on the Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 / Krishna, Murty S.
57. Case Studies and Legal Intervantions / Mahajan, Promila & Chand, S.
58. A Case Study on International Law and Political Science / Dixit, A.K.
59. Casebook of Torts / Kidner, Richard
60. Cases in Constitutional Law / Keir & et. al.
61. Central Administrative Tribunal Digest (1986-1996); 2 Volumes / Malik, Surendra
62. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
63. Chikitsa Nyayashastra: Medical Jurisprudence / Babel, B.L.
64. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
65. Child Labour and the Law / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
66. Child Labour and the Law: Myth and Reality of Child Labour Welfare / Mehta, P.L. & Jaswal, S.S.
67. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
68. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
69. Children's Rights: Laws, Policies and Practice / Pandey, P.K.
70. Citizenship, Nationality and Ethnicity / Oommen, T.K.
71. Civil Justice in Crisis: Comparative Perspectives of Civil Procedure / Zuckerman, A.A.S. (Ed.)
72. Civil Laws in Kautilya's Arthasastra / Sharma, Y.D. (Dr.)
73. Civil Procedure / Takwani, C.K. (Thakker)
74. The Classical Law of India: Translated from French with additions by J. Duncan M. Derrett / Lingat, Robert
75. Clinical Legal Education / Menon, N.R. Madhava
76. Code of Civil Procedure, 6 Volumes / Thakker, C.K.
77. The Code of Civil Procedure, Together with State and High Court Amendments
78. Code of Criminal Procedure together with state amendments and short notes
79. Combating Organised Crime / Nair, P.M.
80. Commentaries on Advocates Act, 1961 and Bar Council Rules (Central & State) Professional Ethics with Allied Laws / Subramanyam
81. Commentaries on Citizenship, Foreigners and Passport Acts with Rules and Allied Laws / Seth
82. Commentaries on Code of Criminal Procedure; 2 Volumes / Woodroofe
83. Commentaries on Dowary Probhited Act, 1961 with Guroodas Banerjee's Tagore Law Lectures on Law of Streedhan; (1988 Edition with Supplement) / Beri, B.P.
84. Commentaries on Employees' Provident Fundand Misc. Provisions Act 1952 with Schemes & Noti; (8th Edition) 2000 Revised By S.C. Srivastava / Srivastava, K.D.
85. Commentaries on Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948; Revised by P.L. Malik; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
86. Commentaries on Factories Act, 1948; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
87. Commentaries on General Clauses Act / Swamikamu
88. Commentaries on Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946; (Including Model Standing Orders, Recognisation of Union & Unfair Labour Practices) (4th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
89. Commentaries on Law of Fundamental Rights / Chaudhary
90. Commentaries on Law of Wills; 2 Volumes / Ramamurti, Mantha
91. Commentaries on Limitation Act / Mitra, R.
92. Commentaries on Mohammedan Law / Verma
93. Commentaries on Partition Act with Model Forms and Useful Appendices / Basu
94. Commentaries on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965; (8th Edition) 1997 with Supplement (Revised by P.L. Malik) / Srivastava, K.D.
95. Commentaries on Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 / Srivastava, K.D.
96. Commentaries on Payment on Wages Act, 1936; (Revises by P.L. Malik (5th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
97. The Commentaries on Registration Act with State Amendments & Table of Registration Fees: Central & States; As Amended by Registration & other related laws (Amendment) Act, 2001 (Act No. 48 of 2001) / Row, Sanjiva
98. Commentaries on Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923; (Revised By P.L. Malik & the Editorial Staff of SCC) (6th Edition) 1999 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
99. Commentary on the Consumer Protection Act / Barowalia, J.N. (Dr.)
100. Commentary on the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 along with Tagore Law Lectures (1878) on Law of Stridhana by Sir Gooroodas Bannerjee / Beri, B.P.
101. Commentary on the Factories Act, 1948 / Srivastava, S.C.
102. Commentary on the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 / Srivastava, S.C.
103. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
104. Committees and Commissions in India 1947-80; 18 Volumes in 24 Parts / Kumar, Virendra
105. Company Law / Bansal, C.L.
106. Company Law / Boyle & et. al.
107. Company Law / Tyagi, Madhu & Kumar, Arun
108. Company Law (15th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
109. Company Law (Textbook), 7th Edition / Saharay, H.K. (Dr.)
110. Company Law and Corporation Finance / Ferran, Eilis
111. Company Law: Law and Practice / Jain, N.K.
112. Company Vidhi (Company Law in Hindi language) (8th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
113. The Complete Digest of Supreme Court Cases (Since 1950 to date) Vol. 1 to Vol. 65 (including re-issue vols. 16A, 16B, 17A, 17B), 2nd Edition / Malik, Surendra & Malik, Sudeep
114. Computer Law / Chris, Reed
115. The Concept of Law / Hart, H.L.A.
116. The Concept of Theft in Classical Hindu Law: An Analysis and the Idea of Punishment / Bhattacharya, Chanchal A.
117. Concise Commercial Dictionary / Osborn & Grandage
118. Concise Law of Government Contracts (with suppl.) / Sujan, M.A.
119. Concise Legal Research, 6th Edition / Watt, Robert & Johns, Francis
120. Consciousness, Entropy and Evolution: The Laws of Biology / Sekar, D.M.R.
121. Conservation through Forest Conservation Act / Rao, M. Lokeswara (I.F.S.)
122. Constitution Acts and Administrative Policy / Khanna, M.M.
123. The Constitution of India / Nair, J. & et. al.
124. Constitution of India (Simplified) / Mathew, P.D.
125. Constitution of India: An Analytical Approach (3rd Edition) / Saharay, H.K.
126. The Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir: Its Development and Comments, 8th Edition / Anand, Justice A.S. (Former Chief Justice of India)
127. Constitutional Amendments in India, 4th Edition / Pylee, M.V.
128. Constitutional Challenges to IPC Provisions: A Judicial Approach / Sood, Pooja
129. Constitutional Choices / Tribe, Laurence H.
130. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
131. Constitutional Law and the Governance / Bhatnagar, Sukhbir
132. Constitutional Law of India, 4th Edition (3 Volumes with Constitution of India by Bakshi - FREE) / Seervai, H.M.
133. Constitutional Law of India: An Exhaustive article-wise Commentary with Comprehensive Coverage of Background, Review and Reforms, 3 Volumes (2nd Edition) / Kashyap, Subhash C. (Dr.)
134. Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights: A Critical Introduction / Loveland, Ian
135. Constitutional Miscellany / Iyer, V.R.Krishna
136. Constitutional Perspectives: Essays in Honour and Memory of H.M. Seervai / Venkat, Iyer
137. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
138. Constitutions of the World, 4th Edition (2 Volumes) / Pylee, M.V.
139. Constructive Industrial Relations and Labour Law / Bhatia, S.K.
140. Consumer and the Law / Vats, R.M.
141. Consumer Education and Empowerment: Laws, Policies and Strategies / Singh, S.S.; Misra, Suresh & Chadah, Sapna (Eds.)
142. Consumer Protection / Mishra, Dharmanand
143. Consumer Protection in India: Problems and Prospects / Ahmad, Farooq
144. Consumer Protection Law: Provisions and Prodcedure / Chaudhary, R.N.P.
145. Consumerism, Medicine and the Law: Emerging Voices from India / Nigam, Shalu
146. Contemporary Socio-Legal Problems / Dutta, Nalini Kanta
147. Contempt of Court / Kapoor, J.D. (Justice)
148. Conversion: Constitutional and Legal Implecations / Mustafa, Faizan & Sharma, Anurag
149. Co-Operative Legislation: Trends & Dimensions / Goel, B.B.
150. Copyright and Trademark Laws Relating to Computers / Jain, Pankaj & Rai, Pandey Sangeet
151. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
152. Copyright Law: Desk Book (Knowledge, Access and Development) / Prasad, Akhil & Agarwala, Aditi
153. Corporate Crime / Talwar, Prakash (Ed.)
154. Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control / Simpson, Sally S.
155. Corporate Governance and Chairmanship / Cadbury, Adrian
156. Corporate Laws: Administration and Management / Jain, N.K.
157. Corruption in Public Services / Dutta, N.K.
158. Corruption, Money Laundering and Law; 2 Volumes / Shewan, M.A. & Veer, Udai
159. Credit Cards: A Legal Guide (With special reference to Credit Card Frauds), 2nd Edition / Mehta, Rupa & Mehta, Rohinton
160. Crime & Corruption in Digital Age / Shahi, M.P.
161. Crime & Punishment in Indian Society / Walsh, Cecil
162. Crime and Corruption in Digital Age / Sahabi, M.P.
163. Crime and Criminal Justice in Asia / Thilagaraj, R.; Liu, Jianhong; & Latha, S.
164. Crime and Criminology; 4 Volumes / Padhy, Prafullah (Ed.)
165. Crime and Punishment in Ancient India: Earliest Times to A.D. 1200 / Singh, Umesh Kumar
166. Crime and Social Justice: Society and Law Enforcement / D'Souza, Eugene (Ed.)
167. Crime Justice and People of India / Srivastava, V.P.
168. Crime Trends and Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C.
169. Crime Trends in Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
170. Crime Victims and Justice: An Introduction to Restorative Principles / Sundaram, P. Madhava Soma; Jaishankar, K. & Ramdass, S. (Eds.)
171. Crime, Criminal, Justice, and Human Rights / Bhardwaj, H.R.
172. Crime, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, K.M.
173. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
174. Criminal Activities in Cyberworld / Barua, Yogesh
175. Criminal Administration in India / Sarangi, B.R.
176. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
177. Criminal Attempt and Punishment / Chawla, Monica
178. Criminal Investigation Techniques: A Concise Introduction to the Procedures and Methods of Investigating Crims / Schultz, Donald O.
179. Criminal Investigation: A Practical Textbook for Magistrates, Police Officers and Lawyers, 5th Edition / Gross
180. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Dogra, S.K.
181. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Sharma, P.D.
182. Criminal Justice and Beyond: An International Perspective / Mire, Scott M. & Hanser, Robert D. (Eds.)
183. Criminal Justice in Ancient India / Chakravarty, Haripada
184. Criminal Justice System Reconsidered: Victim and Witness Perspectives / Bajpai, G.S.
185. Criminal Law / Harris's
186. Criminal Laws and Social Justice / Singh, Subhash Chandra
187. Criminal Manual containing Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860): Indian Evidence Act, 1872 as amended by The Code of Criminal Procedure Amendment Act, 2005 (Deluxe Bound with Plastic Jacket)
188. Criminal Manual Minor Acts with Criminal Provisions of over 300 Acts; 5 Volumes / Mitra
189. Criminal Manual: (Three Major Acts; Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Indian Evidence Act, 1872 / Malik, Vijay
190. Criminal Procedure / Kelkar, R.V.
191. Criminal Procedure Code Simplified / Mathew, P.D.
192. Criminal Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
193. Criminology / Ahuja, Ram
194. Criminology and Penology / Sharma, Rajendra Kumar
195. Criminology: Problems & Perspectives (Fifth Edition by S.M.A. Qadri) (5th Edition) / Siddique, Ahmed
196. The Crusades, Holy War and Canon Law / Brundage, James A.
197. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
198. Customary Law and Practices of the Maram Nagas / Tiba, Th. R.
199. Cyber Cops, Cyber Criminals and the Internet / Chopra, Deepti & Merrill, Keith
200. Cyber Crime / Bansal, S.K.
201. Cyber Crime / Goel, Harish
202. Cyber Crime / Suri, R.K. & Chhabra, T.N.
203. Cyber Crime and Law / Singh, Y.K. (Dr.)
204. Cyber Crime and Law Enforcement / Dudeja, V.D.
205. Cyber Crime: Impact in the New Millennium / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
206. Cyber Crime: Issues, Threats and Management; 2 Volumes / Jain, Atul (Ed.)
207. Cyber Crimes and Law; 2 Volumes / Dudeja, V.D.
208. Cyber Crimes and Legal Measures / Chaubey, Manish Kumar (Dr.)
209. Cyber Crimes: Notorious Aspects of the Humans and the Net; 4 Volumes / Barua, Yogesh & Dayal, Denzyl P.
210. Cyber Laws / Punia, C.K.
211. Cyber Laws, 6th Edition / Singh, Yatindra (Justice)
212. Cyber Millennium: Challenges and Opportunities / Bansal, S.K.
213. Cyber Security in the 21st Century / Verma, Nina
214. Cyber Terrorism Hoaxes and Law Enforcement / Dayal, Denzyl P.
215. Dalit and the Law in the 21st Century / Rawat, Gyanendra Singh
216. Dalit Rights, Landmark Judgements on SC/ST/Backward Classes / Antony, M.J.
217. Dalits and Law / Rajawat, Mamta (Ed.)
218. Death Penalty / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
219. A Debate Over Rights / Kramer, Simmonds & Steiner
220. Debating Patriarchy: The Hindu Code Bill Controversy in India: 1941-1956 / Sinha, Chitra
221. Decision Making in the Supreme Court of India: A Jurimetric Study / Gupta, Vijay K.
222. Delegation of Legislative Powers / Chawla, Monica
223. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
224. Dharam's Law of Inquiry Commissions in India; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Dharam Paul
225. Dialectics and Dynamics of Human Rights in India, The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Tagore Law Lectures) / Iyer, V.R. Krishna
226. The Dictionary of Crime Terms / Sifakis, Carl
227. Dictionary of Land Revenue Terms in India / Singh, Sunil Kumar
228. Dictionary of Law / Curzon, L.B.
229. A Dictionary of Legal Quotations / James, Simon & Stebbings, Chantal
230. Direct Taxes Glossary: 1860-2012 / Rajendra. IRS
231. Disaster Management Process: Law, Policy and Strategy / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
232. Dishonour of Cheque: Law, Practice and Procedure / Padmanabhan, T.K.A.
233. Dishonour of Cheques: Liability - Civil and Criminal, 8th Edition / Gupta, S.N.
234. Dispensation of Justice: Role and Accountability of Judges & Advocates / Singh, Ravi Karan
235. Dissolution of Hindu Marriage in Transition: A Quest for Better Future / Jayalakshmi, G.
236. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
237. Dowry Deaths: Legal Provisions and Judicial Interpretation / Sharma, Vinay
238. Dr. Justice AR. Lakshmanan on Taxation Laws
239. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940)
240. Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules, 1945: drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Drugs (Prices Control) Order, 1995 [with Notifications and List of New Drugs] (8th Edition) / Deshpande, S.W. & Gandhi, Nilesh
241. Dynamic of Law & Order Administration / Bhatnagar, V.
242. Dynamic Statutory Interpretation / Eskridge, William N. (Jr.)
243. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
244. Economic Laws, Regulations and Procedures in India / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar
245. E-Crimes and Remedies / Deva, Vasu
246. Editing for Print and Electronic Media Trends, Ethics and Law / Sehgal, Vivek
247. Elder Law in India / Bhatia, Sugan
248. Electoral System in India / Nair, J.
249. Electricity Theft: Empowering People and Reforming Power Sector / Kumar, Surinder
250. Employers Rights under Labour Laws, 6th Edition / Kumar, H.L.
251. Encyclopaedia of Administrative Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
252. Encyclopaedia of Constitutional Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
253. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
254. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Rana, Lokesh
255. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Singh, S.P.
256. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Crime; 5 Volumes / Augastine, Paul T. (Prof.)
257. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Laws and Crime; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
258. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Duties; 10 Volumes / Dubey, R.K.
259. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 10 Volumes / Trivedi, Priya Ranjan (Ed.)
260. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 4 Volumes / Sabanna, Talwar
261. Encyclopaedia of International Laws; 8 Volumes / Lall, Vinod K. & Khemchand, Danial (Eds.)
262. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Law; 10 Volumes / Khan, Arif Ali & Khan, Mohammad Tauqir (Eds.)
263. Encyclopaedia of Jurisprudence; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
264. Encyclopaedia of Law / Rana, Lokesh
265. Encyclopaedia of Social Development: Law, Policy and Security; 10 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C.
266. Encyclopaedia of Terrorism, Law and Human Rights / Bharti, Avinash
267. Encyclopaedia of World Criminal Justice Systems; 2 Volumes / Bhardwaj, R.D. Singh
268. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
269. The Encyclopedia of High-Tech Crime & Crime-Fighting / Newton, Michael
270. Encyclopedia of World Constitutions; 3 Volumes / Robbers, Gerhard
271. Endangered Constitutionalism: Documents of a Supreme Court Case / Wadhwa, D.C. (Dr.)
272. Engendering Law: Treatise on Women and Law / Dhanda, Amita & et. al.
273. Environment and Justice / Jariwala, C.M.
274. Environment Disaster and the Law / Mishra, Vinod Shankar
275. Environment Law (2nd Edition) / Malik, Sumeet
276. Environment Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
277. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: Theory, Law and Empirical Evidence / Pahuja, Shuchi
278. Environmental Law / Ball & et. al.
279. Environmental Law / Kaur, Gurkirat
280. Environmental Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
281. Environmental Law in India / Shastri, S.C.
282. Environmental Laws in India / Tiwari, A.K.
283. Environmental Laws on Wildlife / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K. (Eds.)
284. Environmental Laws: Implementation Problems and Perspectives / Chatterjee, Benimadhab
285. Environmental Noise Pollution: Causes, Evils, Legislation and Controls / Mahandiyan, Vijendra
286. Environmental Pollution and Protection / Garg, M.R.; Bansal, Vijay Kumar & Tiwana, N.S.
287. Environmental Protection and Law / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
288. Environmental Protection and Law / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K.
289. Environmental Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
290. Environmental Protection and the Law / Mehta, Chetan Singh
291. Environmental Protection, Law and Policy in India / Thakur, K.
292. Environmental Science: Health, Education, Law / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
293. Equity, Trust and Specific Relief (Fourth Edition) / Gandhi, B.M.
294. Essays in Constitutional Law, 2nd Edition / Heuston, R.F.V.
295. Essentials of POTA and the other Human Rights Law / Thakur, Lalit Kumar
296. An Ethical Hacking Guide to Corporate Security / Fadia, Ankit
297. Evidence / Murphy, Peter
298. Evoking H.M. Seervai: Jurist and Authority on the Indian Constitution / Seervai, Feroza H. (Comp.)
299. Evolution of Law of Crime in Ancient India / Betai, R.S.
300. Explosives Act, 1884 and Explosives Rules, 1983 / Malik, Vijay
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)