Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Law
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The 48 Laws of Power / Greene, Robert
2. Academic Dictionary of Law and Legislation / Chaturvedi, J.C.
3. Administration of Justice in India: Ethics and Accountability / Patel, Rajneesh Kumar
4. Administration of Justice in Mizoram / Prasad, R.N. & Chakraborty, P.
5. Administrative Law / Massey, I.P. (Dr.)
6. Administrative Law / Saha, Tushar Kanti
7. Administrative Tribunals Cases (ATC) - 1986 to 1998; 38 Volumes
8. Advocacy Skills / Hyam, Michael
9. The Advocate: A Novel / Axelrood, Larry
10. The Afzal Petition: A Quest for Justice
11. Ahmad Siddique's: Criminology / Qadri, S.M.A.
12. AIDS, Social Work and Law / Thomas, G. & et. al.
13. Algebra of Infinite Justice / Roy, Arundhati
14. The All India Service Manual; 2 Volumes / Sarkar
15. Alternative Dispute Resolution What it is and How it Works / Rao, P.C. & Sheffield, William (Eds.)
16. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
17. Ancient Indian Law: Before and After Coming Islam / Dhar, R.N.
18. Ancient Indian Law: Eternal Values in Manu Smriti / Jois, M. Rama
19. Ancient Indian Legal Philosophy: Its Relevance to Contemporary Jurisprudential Thought / Purohit, S.K.
20. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
21. Animal Laws of India / Gandhi, Maneka & et. al.
22. Annual Digest of Human Rights Judgements 2008 / Antony, M.J.
23. Anti-Terrorism Laws: India, The United States, The United Kingdom and Israel; 2 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
24. Antrashtriya Kanoon; (in Hindi) / Prasad, Mundrika
25. The Arbitration and Conciliation Law of India With Case Law on UNCITRAL Model Law on Arbitration / Kwatra, G.K.
26. Arms Act, 1959 with Arms Rules, 1962, (11th Edition) / Malik, P.L.
27. Arrest, Detention, and Criminal Justice System: A Study in the Context of the Constitution of India / Devi, B. Uma
28. Art of Advocacy as Practised in India / Singh, Ajaib
29. Art of Conveyancing and Pleading / Manohar, Murli
30. Article 356 of the Constitution of India: Promise and Performance / Prasad, K. Surya
31. Articles of Faith: Religion, Secularism, and the Indian Supreme Court / Sen, Ronojoy
32. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
33. A-Z of Law in Management / Kumar, Nilendra & Chaturvedi, Neha
34. B.R. Ambedkar on Federalism, Ethnicity and Gender Justice / Khan, N.H.
35. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
36. B.R. Ambedkar: Study in Law and Society / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
37. Bail Law & Procedures With Tips to Avoid Police Harassment / Jai, Janak Raj
38. Bank Frauds: Prevention and Detection - including Computer and Credit Cards Crimes / Sharma, B.R. (Dr.)
39. Banking Law and Practice / Kumar, N. & et. al.
40. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
41. Banks & The Consumer Protection Law / Gupta, S.N.
42. The Bar on Trial / Hazell, Robert
43. Basic Documents on Human Rights; (First Indian Edition) / Brownlie, Ian & Gill, Guy S. Goodwin
44. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
45. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
46. Bharat Ka Vaidhanik Evam Samvaidhanik Itihas: Indian Legal and Constitutional History / Kulshreshtha, V.D.
47. Bhartiya Dand Sanhita, 1860: Indian Penal Code, 1860 / Chaturvedi, M.D.
48. Biological Diversity and International Environmental Law / Nagore, Arjun Prasad
49. Black's Law Dictionary / Garner, Bryan A. (Ed.)
50. The Book of Legal Anecdotes / Hay, Peter
51. Broom's Legal Maxim: A Selection of Legal Maxims (Classified and Illustrated) 10th Edition / Broom, Herbert
52. Bureaucratic System and Public Policy / Rao, M.G.Ramakant
53. Business Law / Bansal, C.L.
54. Business Law (Formerly Mercantile Law) (9th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
55. Business Laws / Singh, Nirmal
56. Canon's of Judicial Ethics / Lahoti, R.C. (Chief Justice of India)
57. Capital's Guide to Information Technology, Cyber Laws & E-Commerce
58. Case Law Digest 1995 on Consumer Protection / Kaushal, Anoop K.
59. Case Law Digest 1996 on Consumer Protection / Kaushal, Anoop K.
60. Case Law on Commodity Taxation in Sales Tax / Krishna, Murty S.
61. Case Law on the Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 / Krishna, Murty S.
62. Case Studies and Legal Intervantions / Mahajan, Promila & Chand, S.
63. A Case Study on International Law and Political Science / Dixit, A.K.
64. Casebook of Torts / Kidner, Richard
65. Cases in Constitutional Law / Keir & et. al.
66. Central Administrative Tribunal Digest (1986-1996); 2 Volumes / Malik, Surendra
67. Checklist-Obligations of Employers Under Labour Laws / Kumar, H.L.
68. Chikitsa Nyayashastra: Medical Jurisprudence / Babel, B.L.
69. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
70. Child Labour and the Law / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
71. Child Labour and the Law: Myth and Reality of Child Labour Welfare / Mehta, P.L. & Jaswal, S.S.
72. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
73. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
74. Citizenship, Nationality and Ethnicity / Oommen, T.K.
75. Civil Justice in Crisis: Comparative Perspectives of Civil Procedure / Zuckerman, A.A.S. (Ed.)
76. Civil Laws in Kautilya's Arthasastra / Sharma, Y.D. (Dr.)
77. Civil Procedure / Takwani, C.K. (Thakker)
78. The Classical Law of India: Translated from French with additions by J. Duncan M. Derrett / Lingat, Robert
79. Clinical Legal Education / Menon, N.R. Madhava
80. The Code of Civil Procedure, Together with State and High Court Amendments
81. Code of Civil Procedure, Vol. 1-4 (To be completed in 6 Volumes) / Thakker, C.K.
82. Code of Criminal Procedure together with state amendments and short notes
83. Combating Organised Crime / Nair, P.M.
84. Commentaries on Advocates Act, 1961 and Bar Council Rules (Central & State) Professional Ethics with Allied Laws / Subramanyam
85. Commentaries on Citizenship, Foreigners and Passport Acts with Rules and Allied Laws / Seth
86. Commentaries on Code of Criminal Procedure; 2 Volumes / Woodroofe
87. Commentaries on Dowary Probhited Act, 1961 with Guroodas Banerjee's Tagore Law Lectures on Law of Streedhan; (1988 Edition with Supplement) / Beri, B.P.
88. Commentaries on Employees' Provident Fundand Misc. Provisions Act 1952 with Schemes & Noti; (8th Edition) 2000 Revised By S.C. Srivastava / Srivastava, K.D.
89. Commentaries on Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948; Revised by P.L. Malik; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
90. Commentaries on Factories Act, 1948; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
91. Commentaries on General Clauses Act / Swamikamu
92. Commentaries on Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946; (Including Model Standing Orders, Recognisation of Union & Unfair Labour Practices) (4th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
93. Commentaries on Law of Fundamental Rights / Chaudhary
94. Commentaries on Law of Wills; 2 Volumes / Ramamurti, Mantha
95. Commentaries on Limitation Act / Mitra, R.
96. Commentaries on Mohammedan Law / Verma
97. Commentaries on Partition Act with Model Forms and Useful Appendices / Basu
98. Commentaries on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965; (8th Edition) 1997 with Supplement (Revised by P.L. Malik) / Srivastava, K.D.
99. Commentaries on Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 / Srivastava, K.D.
100. Commentaries on Payment on Wages Act, 1936; (Revises by P.L. Malik (5th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
101. The Commentaries on Registration Act with State Amendments & Table of Registration Fees: Central & States; As Amended by Registration & other related laws (Amendment) Act, 2001 (Act No. 48 of 2001) / Row, Sanjiva
102. Commentaries on Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923; (Revised By P.L. Malik & the Editorial Staff of SCC) (6th Edition) 1999 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
103. Commentary on the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 / Barowalia, J.N.
104. Commentary on the Factories Act, 1948 / Srivastava, S.C.
105. Commentary on the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 / Srivastava, S.C.
106. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
107. Committees and Commissions in India 1947-80; 18 Volumes in 24 Parts / Kumar, Virendra
108. Company Law / Bansal, C.L.
109. Company Law / Boyle & et. al.
110. Company Law / Mayson & et. al.
111. Company Law / Tyagi, Madhu & Kumar, Arun
112. Company Law (15th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
113. Company Law and Corporation Finance / Ferran, Eilis
114. Company Law: Law and Practice / Jain, N.K.
115. Company Vidhi (Company Law in Hindi language) (8th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
116. The Complete Digest of Supreme Court Cases (Since 1950 to date), Volume I to XX / Malik, Surendra & Malik, Sudeep
117. Computer Contracts and Information Technology Law: With Specimen Agreements on Hardware Contracts, Software Contracts, Webware Contracts, Franchise Agreement, Turnkey Agreement, etc. etc.; 2 Volumes / Rao, S.V. Joga
118. Computer Law / Chris, Reed
119. Computer Law / Reed, Chris
120. The Concept of Law / Hart, H.L.A.
121. The Concept of Theft in Classical Hindu Law: An Analysis and the Idea of Punishment / Bhattacharya, Chanchal A.
122. Concise Commercial Dictionary / Osborn & et. al.
123. Concise Law of Government Contracts / Sujan, M.A.
124. Concise Legal Research / Watt, Robert
125. Consciousness, Entropy and Evolution: The Laws of Biology / Sekar, D.M.R.
126. Conservation through Forest Conservation Act / Rao, M. Lokeswara (I.F.S.)
127. Constitution Acts and Administrative Policy / Khanna, M.M.
128. The Constitution of India / Nair, J. & et. al.
129. Constitution of India (Simplified) / Mathew, P.D.
130. Constitution of India: An Analytical Approach (3rd Edition) / Saharay, H.K.
131. The Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir: Its Development and Comments / Anand, A.S. (Justice)
132. Constitutional Challenges to IPC Provisions: A Judicial Approach / Sood, Pooja
133. Constitutional Challenges to IPC Provisions: A Judicial Approach / Sood, Pooja
134. Constitutional Choices / Tribe, Laurence H.
135. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
136. Constitutional Law and the Governance / Bhatnagar, Sukhbir
137. Constitutional Law of India; 3 Volumes with Free Bakshi - Constitution of India / Seervai, H.M.
138. Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights: A Critical Introduction / Loveland, Ian
139. Constitutional Miscellany / Iyer, V.R.Krishna
140. Constitutional Perspectives: Essays in Honour and Memory of H.M. Seervai / Venkat, Iyer
141. Constitutions of the World / Pylee, M.V.
142. Construction to Deeds and Statutes / Odger's
143. Constructive Industrial Relations and Labour Law / Bhatia, S.K.
144. Consumer and the Law / Vats, R.M.
145. Consumer Education and Empowerment: Laws, Policies and Strategies / Singh, S.S.; Misra, Suresh & Chadah, Sapna (Eds.)
146. Consumer Protection in India: Problems and Prospects / Ahmad, Farooq
147. Consumer Protection Law: Provisions and Prodcedure / Chaudhary, R.N.P.
148. Consumerism, Medicine and the Law: Emerging Voices from India / Nigam, Shalu
149. Contemporary Socio-Legal Problems / Dutta, Nalini Kanta
150. Contempt of Court / Kapoor, J.D. (Justice)
151. Conversion: Constitutional and Legal Implecations / Mustafa, Faizan & Sharma, Anurag
152. Co-Operative Legislation: Trends & Dimensions / Goel, B.B.
153. Copyright and Trademark Laws Relating to Computers / Jain, Pankaj & Rai, Pandey Sangeet
154. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
155. Copyright Law: Desk Book (Knowledge, Access and Development) / Prasad, Akhil & Agarwala, Aditi
156. Corporate Crime / Talwar, Prakash (Ed.)
157. Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control / Simpson, Sally S.
158. Corporate Governance and Chairmanship / Cadbury, Adrian
159. Corporate Laws: Administration and Management / Jain, N.K.
160. Corruption in Public Services / Dutta, N.K.
161. Corruption Money Laundering and Law; 2 Volumes / Shewan, M.A. & Veer, Udai
162. Courts and their Judgments: Premises, Prerequisites, Consequences; (Fourth Impression) / Shourie, Arun
163. Credit Cards: A Legal Guide; With Special Reference to Credit Card Frauds; / Mehta, Rupa & et. al.
164. Crime & Corruption in Digital Age / Shahi, M.P.
165. Crime & Punishment in Indian Society / Walsh, Cecil
166. Crime and Corruption in Digital Age / Sahabi, M.P.
167. Crime and Criminal Justice in Asia / Thilagaraj, R.; Liu, Jianhong; & Latha, S.
168. Crime and Criminology; 4 Volumes / Padhy, Prafullah (Ed.)
169. Crime and Punishment in Ancient India: Earliest Times to A.D. 1200 / Singh, Umesh Kumar
170. Crime and Social Justice: Society and Law Enforcement / D'Souza, Eugene (Ed.)
171. Crime Justice and People of India / Srivastava, V.P.
172. Crime Trends and Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C.
173. Crime Trends in Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
174. Crime Victims and Justice: An Introduction to Restorative Principles / Sundaram, P. Madhava Soma; Jaishankar, K. & Ramdass, S. (Eds.)
175. Crime, Criminal, Justice, and Human Rights / Bhardwaj, H.R.
176. Crime, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, K.M.
177. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
178. Criminal Activities in Cyberworld / Barua, Yogesh
179. Criminal Administration in India / Sarangi, B.R.
180. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
181. Criminal Attempt and Punishment / Chawla, Monica
182. Criminal Investigation Techniques / Schultz, Donald O.
183. Criminal Investigation: A Practical Textbook for Magistrates, Police Officers and Lawyers / Gross
184. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Dogra, S.K.
185. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Sharma, P.D.
186. Criminal Justice and Beyond: An International Perspective / Mire, Scott M. & Hanser, Robert D. (Eds.)
187. Criminal Justice in Ancient India / Chakravarty, Haripada
188. Criminal Justice System Reconsidered: Victim and Witness Perspectives / Bajpai, G.S.
189. Criminal Justice: A Human Rights Perspective of the Criminal Justice Process in India / Vibhute, K.I. (Ed.)
190. Criminal Law / Harris's
191. Criminal Laws and Social Justice / Singh, Subhash Chandra
192. Criminal Manual containing Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860): Indian Evidence Act, 1872 as amended by The Code of Criminal Procedure Amendment Act, 2005 (Deluxe Bound with Plastic Jacket)
193. Criminal Manual Minor Acts with Criminal Provisions of over 300 Acts; 5 Volumes / Mitra
194. Criminal Manual: (Three Major Acts; Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Indian Evidence Act, 1872 / Malik, Vijay
195. Criminal Procedure / Kelkar, R.V.
196. Criminal Procedure Code Simplified / Mathew, P.D.
197. Criminal Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
198. Criminology / Ahuja, Ram
199. Criminology and Penology / Sharma, Rajendra Kumar
200. Criminology: Problems & Perspectives (Fifth Edition by S.M.A. Qadri) (5th Edition) / Siddique, Ahmed
201. The Crusades, Holy War and Canon Law / Brundage, James A.
202. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
203. Customary Law and Practices of the Maram Nagas / Tiba, Th. R.
204. Cyber Cops, Cyber Criminals and the Internet / Chopra, Deepti & Merrill, Keith
205. Cyber Crime / Bansal, S.K.
206. Cyber Crime / Goel, Harish
207. Cyber Crime / Suri, R.K. & Chhabra, T.N.
208. Cyber Crime and Law / Singh, Y.K. (Dr.)
209. Cyber Crime and Law Enforcement / Dudeja, V.D.
210. Cyber Crime: Impact in the New Millennium / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
211. Cyber Crime: Issues, Threats and Management; 2 Volumes / Jain, Atul (Ed.)
212. Cyber Crimes and Law; 2 Volumes / Dudeja, V.D.
213. Cyber Crimes and Legal Measures / Chaubey, Manish Kumar (Dr.)
214. Cyber Crimes: Notorious Aspects of the Humans and the Net; 4 Volumes / Barua, Yogesh & Dayal, Denzyl P.
215. Cyber Laws / Punia, C.K.
216. Cyber Laws / Singh, Yatindra (Justice)
217. Cyber Millennium: Challenges and Opportunities / Bansal, S.K.
218. Cyber Security in the 21st Century / Verma, Nina
219. Cyber Terrorism Hoaxes and Law Enforcement / Dayal, Denzyl P.
220. Dalit and the Law in the 21st Century / Rawat, Gyanendra Singh
221. Dalit Rights, Landmark Judgements on SC/ST/Backward Classes / Antony, M.J.
222. Dalits and Law / Rajawat, Mamta (Ed.)
223. Death Penalty / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
224. A Debate Over Rights / Kramer, Simmonds & Steiner
225. Debating Patriarchy: The Hindu Code Bill Controversy in India: 1941-1956 / Sinha, Chitra
226. Decision Making in the Supreme Court of India: A Jurimetric Study / Gupta, Vijay K.
227. Delegation of Legislative Powers / Chawla, Monica
228. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
229. Denotified-Criminal Communities in India / Shah, Giriraj
230. Dharam's Law of Inquiry Commissions in India; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Dharam Paul
231. Dialectics and Dynamics of Human Rights in India, The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Tagore Law Lectures) / Iyer, V.R. Krishna
232. The Dictionary of Crime Terms / Sifakis, Carl
233. Dictionary of Land Revenue Terms in India / Singh, Sunil Kumar
234. Dictionary of Law / Curzon, L.B.
235. A Dictionary of Legal Quotations / James & et. al.
236. Direct Taxes Glossary: 1860-2012 / Rajendra. IRS
237. Disaster Management Process: Law, Policy and Strategy / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
238. Dishonour of Cheque: Law, Practice and Procedure / Padmanabhan, T.K.A.
239. Dishonour of Cheques: Liability Civil and Criminal / Gupta, S.N.
240. Dispensation of Justice: Role and Accountability of Judges & Advocates / Singh, Ravi Karan
241. Dissolution of Hindu Marriage in Transition: A Quest for Better Future / Jayalakshmi, G.
242. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
243. Dowry Deaths: Legal Provisions and Judicial Interpretation / Sharma, Vinay
244. Dowry Prohibition Act 1961 / Beri, B.P.
245. Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules, 1945: drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Drugs (Prices Control) Order, 1995 [with Notifications and List of New Drugs] / Deshpande, S.W. & Gandhi, Nilesh
246. Dynamic of Law & Order Administration / Bhatnagar, V.
247. Dynamic Statutory Interpretation / Eskridge
248. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
249. Economic Laws, Regulations and Procedures in India / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar
250. E-Crimes and Remedies / Deva, Vasu
251. Editing for Print and Electronic Media Trends, Ethics and Law / Sehgal, Vivek
252. Elder Law in India / Bhatia, Sugan
253. Electoral System in India / Nair, J.
254. Electricity Theft: Empowering People and Reforming Power Sector / Kumar, Surinder
255. Employers Rights Under Labour Laws / Kumar, H.L.
256. Encyclopaedia of Administrative Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
257. Encyclopaedia of Constitutional Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
258. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
259. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Rana, Lokesh
260. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Singh, S.P.
261. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Crime; 5 Volumes / Augastine, Paul T. (Prof.)
262. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Laws and Crime; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
263. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Duties; 10 Volumes / Dubey, R.K.
264. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 10 Volumes / Trivedi, Priya Ranjan (Ed.)
265. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 4 Volumes / Sabanna, Talwar
266. Encyclopaedia of International Laws; 8 Volumes / Lall, Vinod K. & Khemchand, Danial (Eds.)
267. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Law; 10 Volumes / Khan, Arif Ali & Khan, Mohammad Tauqir (Eds.)
268. Encyclopaedia of Jurisprudence; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
269. Encyclopaedia of Law / Rana, Lokesh
270. Encyclopaedia of Social Development: Law, Policy and Security; 10 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C.
271. Encyclopaedia of Terrorism, Law and Human Rights / Bharti, Avinash
272. Encyclopaedia of World Criminal Justice Systems; 2 Volumes / Bhardwaj, R.D. Singh
273. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
274. The Encyclopedia of High-Tech Crime & Crime-Fighting / Newton, Michael
275. Encyclopedia of World Constitutions; 3 Volumes / Robbers, Gerhard
276. Endangered Constitutionalism: Documents of a Supreme Court Case / Wadhwa, D.C. (Dr.)
277. Engendering Law: Treatise on Women and Law / Dhanda, Amita & et. al.
278. Environment and Justice / Jariwala, C.M.
279. Environment Disaster and the Law / Mishra, Vinod Shankar
280. Environment Law / Malik, Sumeet
281. Environment Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
282. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: Theory, Law and Empirical Evidence / Pahuja, Shuchi
283. Environmental Law / Ball & et. al.
284. Environmental Law / Kaur, Gurkirat
285. Environmental Law in India / Shastri, S.C.
286. Environmental Laws in India / Tiwari, A.K.
287. Environmental Laws on Wildlife / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K. (Eds.)
288. Environmental Laws: Implementation Problems and Perspectives / Chatterjee, Benimadhab
289. Environmental Noise Pollution: Causes, Evils, Legislation and Controls / Mahandiyan, Vijendra
290. Environmental Pollution and Protection / Garg, M.R. & et. al.
291. Environmental Protection and Law / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
292. Environmental Protection and Law / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K.
293. Environmental Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
294. Environmental Protection and the Law / Mehta, Chetan Singh
295. Environmental Protection, Law and Policy in India / Thakur, K.
296. Environmental Science: Health, Education, Law / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
297. Equity, Trust and Specific Relief (Fourth Edition) / Gandhi, B.M.
298. Essays in Classical and Modern Hindu Law; 4 Volumes / Derrett, J. & et. al.
299. Essays in Constitutional Law / Heuston, R.F.V.
300. Essentials of POTA and the other Human Rights Law / Thakur, Lalit Kumar
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)