Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Law
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The 48 Laws of Power / Greene, Robert
2. Administration of Justice in India: Ethics and Accountability / Patel, Rajneesh Kumar
3. Administration of Justice in Mizoram / Prasad, R.N. & Chakraborty, P.
4. Administrative Law / Saha, Tushar Kanti
5. Administrative Law, 9th Edition / Massey, I.P. (Dr.)
6. The Advocate: A Novel / Axelrood, Larry
7. Affirmative Action in India / Singh, Bir Pal
8. The Afzal Petition: A Quest for Justice
9. Ahmad Siddique's: Criminology / Qadri, S.M.A.
10. AIDS, Social Work and Law / Thomas, G. & et. al.
11. Algebra of Infinite Justice / Roy, Arundhati
12. The All India Service Manual; 3 Volumes / Sarkar
13. Alternative Dispute Resolution: What it is and How it Works / Rao, P.C. & Sheffield, William (Eds.)
14. Alternative Sexuality, Morality and Law / Gautam, Prem Kumar
15. Ambedkar on Law, Constitution and Social Justice / Shabbir, Mohammad (Ed.)
16. Ancient Indian Law: Before and After Coming Islam / Dhar, R.N.
17. Ancient Indian Law: Eternal Values in Manu Smriti / Jois, M. Rama
18. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
19. Animal Laws of India, 6th Edition / Gandhi, Maneka; Husain, Ozair & Panjawani, Raj
20. Annual Digest of Human Rights Judgements 2008 / Antony, M.J.
21. Anti-Terrorism Laws: India, The United States, The United Kingdom and Israel; 2 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
22. Antrashtriya Kanoon; (in Hindi) / Prasad, Mundrika
23. Arbitration and Conciliation Law of India: With Exhaustive Case Law on UNICITRAL Model Law on Arbitration and Sale of Goods and Arbitration Service Agreements, 7th Edition / Kwatra, G.K.
24. Arbitration Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
25. Arms Act, 1959 with Arms Rules, 1962, (11th Edition) / Malik, P.L.
26. Art of Conveyancing and Pleading / Manohar, Murli
27. Article 356 of the Constitution of India: Promise and Performance / Prasad, K. Surya
28. Articles of Faith: Religion, Secularism, and the Indian Supreme Court / Sen, Ronojoy
29. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
30. A-Z of Law in Management / Kumar, Nilendra & Chaturvedi, Neha
31. B.R. Ambedkar: Man and His Vision / Yadav, Rajkumar
32. B.R. Ambedkar: Study in Law and Society / Shabbir, M. (Ed.)
33. Bail Law and Procedures with Tips to Avoid Police Harassment, 7th Edition / Jai, Janak Raj
34. Bank Frauds: Prevention and Detection - including Computer and Credit Cards Crimes / Sharma, B.R. (Dr.)
35. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
36. Banks & The Consumer Protection Law / Gupta, S.N.
37. The Bar on Trial / Hazell, Robert
38. Basic Documents on Human Rights; (First Indian Edition) / Brownlie, Ian & Gill, Guy S. Goodwin
39. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
40. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
41. Bharat Ka Vaidhanik Evam Samvaidhanik Itihas: Indian Legal and Constitutional History / Kulshreshtha, V.D.
42. Bhartiya Dand Sanhita, 1860: Indian Penal Code (in Hindi) / Chaturvedi, Murlidhar (Dr.)
43. Biological Diversity Acts / Ao, Imotemsu; Lakshminath, A. & Jha, L.K. (Drs.)
44. Black's Law Dictionary, 10th Edition / Garner, Bryan A. (Ed.)
45. The Book of Legal Anecdotes / Hay, Peter
46. Bureaucratic System and Public Policy / Rao, M.G.Ramakant
47. Business Law (10th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
48. Capital's Guide to Information Technology, Cyber Laws and E-Commerce / Syed, Shakil Ahmed & Raheja, Rajiv
49. Case Law Digest 1995 on Consumer Protection / Kaushal, Anoop K.
50. Case Law on the Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 / Krishna, Murty S.
51. Case Studies and Legal Intervantions / Mahajan, Promila & Chand, S.
52. A Case Study on International Law and Political Science / Dixit, A.K.
53. Cases in Constitutional Law / Keir & et. al.
54. Central Administrative Tribunal Digest (1986-1996); 2 Volumes / Malik, Surendra
55. Centre State Relations in India: Perceptions of Non-Congress Political Parties / Kabbur, A.S.
56. Chikitsa Nyayashastra: Medical Jurisprudence / Babel, B.L.
57. Child and the Law / Chouhan, Laxmidhar
58. Child Labour and the Law / Shukla, C.K. & Ali, S. (Eds.)
59. Child Labour in India / Ahmed, Ashhad
60. Child Rights: A Perspective on International and National Law / Rao, D. Venkateswara
61. Children's Rights: Laws, Policies and Practice / Pandey, P.K.
62. Cities of India: A Legal History / Mulchandani, Richa R.
63. Citizenship, Nationality and Ethnicity / Oommen, T.K.
64. Civil Laws in Kautilya's Arthasastra / Sharma, Y.D. (Dr.)
65. Civil Procedure / Takwani, C.K. (Thakker)
66. The Classical Law of India: Translated from French with additions by J. Duncan M. Derrett / Lingat, Robert
67. Clinical Legal Education / Menon, N.R. Madhava
68. Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 together with State and High Court Amendments, Legislative History, Short Notes and Index, 33rd Edition
69. Code of Civil Procedure, 6 Volumes / Thakker, C.K.
70. Code of Criminal Procedure together with state amendments and short notes
71. Commentaries on Advocates Act with Bar Council of India Rules, Professional Ethics, Advocates Welfare Funds Act and Rules (Central and States) alongwith Important Allied Laws (5th Edition) / Subramanyam
72. Commentaries on Citizenship, Foreigners and Passport Acts with Rules and Allied Laws / Seth
73. Commentaries on Code of Criminal Procedure; 2 Volumes / Woodroofe
74. Commentaries on Dowary Probhited Act, 1961 with Guroodas Banerjee's Tagore Law Lectures on Law of Streedhan; (1988 Edition with Supplement) / Beri, B.P.
75. Commentaries on Employees' Provident Fundand Misc. Provisions Act 1952 with Schemes & Noti; (8th Edition) 2000 Revised By S.C. Srivastava / Srivastava, K.D.
76. Commentaries on Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948; Revised by P.L. Malik; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
77. Commentaries on Factories Act, 1948; (5th Edition) 2001 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
78. Commentaries on General Clauses Act / Swamikamu
79. Commentaries on Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946; (Including Model Standing Orders, Recognisation of Union & Unfair Labour Practices) (4th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
80. Commentaries on Law of Fundamental Rights / Chaudhary
81. Commentaries on Law of Wills; 2 Volumes / Ramamurti, Mantha
82. Commentaries on Limitation Act / Mitra, R.
83. Commentaries on Mohammedan Law / Verma
84. Commentaries on Partition Act with Model Forms and Useful Appendices / Basu
85. Commentaries on Payment of Bonus Act, 1965; (8th Edition) 1997 with Supplement (Revised by P.L. Malik) / Srivastava, K.D.
86. Commentaries on Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 / Srivastava, K.D.
87. Commentaries on Payment on Wages Act, 1936; (Revises by P.L. Malik (5th Edition) 2000 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
88. The Commentaries on Registration Act with State Amendments & Table of Registration Fees: Central & States; As Amended by Registration & other related laws (Amendment) Act, 2001 (Act No. 48 of 2001) / Row, Sanjiva
89. Commentaries on Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923; (Revised By P.L. Malik & the Editorial Staff of SCC) (6th Edition) 1999 with Supplement / Srivastava, K.D.
90. Commentary on the Consumer Protection Act / Barowalia, J.N. (Dr.)
91. Commentary on the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 along with Tagore Law Lectures (1878) on Law of Stridhana by Sir Gooroodas Bannerjee / Beri, B.P.
92. Commentary on the Factories Act, 1948 / Srivastava, S.C.
93. Commentary on the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 / Srivastava, S.C.
94. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
95. Committees and Commissions in India 1947-80; 18 Volumes in 24 Parts / Kumar, Virendra
96. Company Law / Bansal, C.L.
97. Company Law / Boyle & et. al.
98. Company Law / Tyagi, Madhu & Kumar, Arun
99. Company Law (15th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
100. Company Law (Textbook), 7th Edition / Saharay, H.K. (Dr.)
101. Company Law and Corporation Finance / Ferran, Eilis
102. Company Law: Law and Practice / Jain, N.K.
103. Company Vidhi (Company Law in Hindi language) (8th Edition) / Singh, Avtar
104. The Complete Digest of Supreme Court Cases (Since 1950 to date) Vol. 1 to Vol. 65 (including re-issue vols. 16A, 16B, 17A, 17B), 2nd Edition / Malik, Surendra & Malik, Sudeep
105. Computer Law / Chris, Reed
106. The Concept of Law / Hart, H.L.A.
107. The Concept of Theft in Classical Hindu Law: An Analysis and the Idea of Punishment / Bhattacharya, Chanchal A.
108. Concise Commercial Dictionary / Osborn & Grandage
109. Concise Law of Government Contracts (with suppl.) / Sujan, M.A.
110. Concise Legal Research, 6th Edition / Watt, Robert & Johns, Francis
111. Consciousness, Entropy and Evolution: The Laws of Biology / Sekar, D.M.R.
112. Conservation through Forest Conservation Act / Rao, M. Lokeswara (I.F.S.)
113. Constitution Acts and Administrative Policy / Khanna, M.M.
114. The Constitution of India / Nair, J. & et. al.
115. Constitution of India (Simplified) / Mathew, P.D.
116. Constitution of India: An Analytical Approach (3rd Edition) / Saharay, H.K.
117. The Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir: Its Development and Comments, 8th Edition / Anand, Justice A.S. (Former Chief Justice of India)
118. Constitutional Amendments in India, 4th Edition / Pylee, M.V.
119. Constitutional Challenges to IPC Provisions: A Judicial Approach / Sood, Pooja
120. Constitutional Choices / Tribe, Laurence H.
121. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
122. Constitutional Law and the Governance / Bhatnagar, Sukhbir
123. Constitutional Law of India, 4th Edition (3 Volumes with Constitution of India by Bakshi - FREE) / Seervai, H.M.
124. Constitutional Law of India: An Exhaustive article-wise Commentary with Comprehensive Coverage of Background, Review and Reforms, 3 Volumes (2nd Edition) / Kashyap, Subhash C. (Dr.)
125. Constitutional Miscellany / Iyer, V.R.Krishna
126. Constitutional Perspectives: Essays in Honour and Memory of H.M. Seervai / Venkat, Iyer
127. Constitutions of SAARC Nations / Sharma, Gokulesh (Dr.)
128. Constitutions of the World, 4th Edition (2 Volumes) / Pylee, M.V.
129. Consumer and the Law / Vats, R.M.
130. Consumer Education and Empowerment: Laws, Policies and Strategies / Singh, S.S.; Misra, Suresh & Chadah, Sapna (Eds.)
131. Consumer Protection / Mishra, Dharmanand
132. Consumer Protection in India: Problems and Prospects / Ahmad, Farooq
133. Consumer Protection Law: Provisions and Prodcedure / Chaudhary, R.N.P.
134. Consumerism, Medicine and the Law: Emerging Voices from India / Nigam, Shalu
135. Contemporary Socio-Legal Problems / Dutta, Nalini Kanta
136. Contempt of Court / Kapoor, J.D. (Justice)
137. Conversion: Constitutional and Legal Implecations / Mustafa, Faizan & Sharma, Anurag
138. Copyright and Trademark Laws Relating to Computers / Jain, Pankaj & Rai, Pandey Sangeet
139. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
140. Copyright Law: Desk Book (Knowledge, Access and Development) / Prasad, Akhil & Agarwala, Aditi
141. Corporate Crime / Talwar, Prakash (Ed.)
142. Corporate Crime, Law and Social Control / Simpson, Sally S.
143. Corporate Governance and Chairmanship / Cadbury, Adrian
144. Corporate Insolvency: Law and Practice / Batra, Sumant
145. Corporate Laws: Administration and Management / Jain, N.K.
146. Corruption in Public Services / Dutta, N.K.
147. Corruption, Money Laundering and Law; 2 Volumes / Shewan, M.A. & Veer, Udai
148. Credit Cards: A Legal Guide (With special reference to Credit Card Frauds), 2nd Edition / Mehta, Rupa & Mehta, Rohinton
149. Crime & Corruption in Digital Age / Shahi, M.P.
150. Crime & Punishment in Indian Society / Walsh, Cecil
151. Crime and Corruption in Digital Age / Sahabi, M.P.
152. Crime and Criminal Justice in Asia / Thilagaraj, R.; Liu, Jianhong; & Latha, S.
153. Crime and Criminology; 4 Volumes / Padhy, Prafullah (Ed.)
154. Crime and Punishment in Ancient India: Earliest Times to A.D. 1200 / Singh, Umesh Kumar
155. Crime and Social Justice: Society and Law Enforcement / D'Souza, Eugene (Ed.)
156. Crime Justice and People of India / Srivastava, V.P.
157. Crime Trends and Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C.
158. Crime Trends in Criminal Justice / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
159. Crime Victims and Justice: An Introduction to Restorative Principles / Sundaram, P. Madhava Soma; Jaishankar, K. & Ramdass, S. (Eds.)
160. Crime, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, K.M.
161. Crimes Against Women and Protective Laws / Saxena, Shobha
162. Criminal Activities in Cyberworld / Barua, Yogesh
163. Criminal Administration in India / Sarangi, B.R.
164. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
165. Criminal Attempt and Punishment / Chawla, Monica
166. Criminal Investigation Techniques: A Concise Introduction to the Procedures and Methods of Investigating Crims / Schultz, Donald O.
167. Criminal Investigation: A Practical Textbook for Magistrates, Police Officers and Lawyers, 5th Edition / Gross
168. Criminal Justice Administration in India / Sharma, P.D.
169. Criminal Justice and Beyond: An International Perspective / Mire, Scott M. & Hanser, Robert D. (Eds.)
170. Criminal Justice in Ancient India / Chakravarty, Haripada
171. Criminal Justice System Reconsidered: Victim and Witness Perspectives / Bajpai, G.S.
172. Criminal Law / Harris's
173. Criminal Laws and Social Justice / Singh, Subhash Chandra
174. Criminal Manual containing Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860): Indian Evidence Act, 1872 as amended by The Code of Criminal Procedure Amendment Act, 2005 (Deluxe Bound with Plastic Jacket)
175. Criminal Manual Minor Acts with Criminal Provisions of over 300 Acts; 5 Volumes / Mitra
176. Criminal Manual: (Three Major Acts; Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Indian Evidence Act, 1872 / Malik, Vijay
177. Criminal Procedure / Kelkar, R.V.
178. Criminal Procedure Code Simplified / Mathew, P.D.
179. Criminal Psychology: New Trends and Innovations / Kaur, Rajpal
180. Criminology / Ahuja, Ram
181. Criminology and Penology / Sharma, Rajendra Kumar
182. Criminology: Problems & Perspectives (Fifth Edition by S.M.A. Qadri) (5th Edition) / Siddique, Ahmed
183. The Crusades, Holy War and Canon Law / Brundage, James A.
184. Custodial Torture: Under International Law and Indian Legal Systems, 2 Volumes / Saini, R. Sa (Dr.)
185. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
186. Customary Law and Practices of the Maram Nagas / Tiba, Th. R.
187. Cyber Cops, Cyber Criminals and the Internet / Chopra, Deepti & Merrill, Keith
188. Cyber Crime / Bansal, S.K.
189. Cyber Crime / Goel, Harish
190. Cyber Crime / Suri, R.K. & Chhabra, T.N.
191. Cyber Crime and Law / Singh, Y.K. (Dr.)
192. Cyber Crime and Law Enforcement / Dudeja, V.D.
193. Cyber Crime: Impact in the New Millennium / Mishra, R.C. (Dr.)
194. Cyber Crime: Issues, Threats and Management; 2 Volumes / Jain, Atul (Ed.)
195. Cyber Crimes and Law; 2 Volumes / Dudeja, V.D.
196. Cyber Crimes and Legal Measures / Chaubey, Manish Kumar (Dr.)
197. Cyber Crimes: Notorious Aspects of the Humans and the Net; 4 Volumes / Barua, Yogesh & Dayal, Denzyl P.
198. Cyber Laws / Punia, C.K.
199. Cyber Laws, 6th Edition / Singh, Yatindra (Justice)
200. Cyber Millennium: Challenges and Opportunities / Bansal, S.K.
201. Cyber Security in the 21st Century / Verma, Nina
202. Cyber Terrorism Hoaxes and Law Enforcement / Dayal, Denzyl P.
203. Dalit and the Law in the 21st Century / Rawat, Gyanendra Singh
204. Dalit Rights, Landmark Judgements on SC/ST/Backward Classes / Antony, M.J.
205. Dalits and Law / Rajawat, Mamta (Ed.)
206. Death Penalty / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
207. A Debate Over Rights / Kramer, Simmonds & Steiner
208. Debating Patriarchy: The Hindu Code Bill Controversy in India: 1941-1956 / Sinha, Chitra
209. Decision Making in the Supreme Court of India: A Jurimetric Study / Gupta, Vijay K.
210. Delegation of Legislative Powers / Chawla, Monica
211. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
212. Dharam's Law of Inquiry Commissions in India; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Dharam Paul
213. Dialectics and Dynamics of Human Rights in India, The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Tagore Law Lectures) / Iyer, V.R. Krishna
214. The Dictionary of Crime Terms / Sifakis, Carl
215. Dictionary of Land Revenue Terms in India / Singh, Sunil Kumar
216. Dictionary of Law / Curzon, L.B.
217. Direct Taxes Glossary: 1860-2012 / Rajendra. IRS
218. Disaster Management Process: Law, Policy and Strategy / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
219. Dishonour of Cheque: Law, Practice and Procedure / Padmanabhan, T.K.A.
220. Dishonour of Cheques: Liability - Civil and Criminal, 8th Edition / Gupta, S.N.
221. Dispensation of Justice: Role and Accountability of Judges & Advocates / Singh, Ravi Karan
222. Dissolution of Hindu Marriage in Transition: A Quest for Better Future / Jayalakshmi, G.
223. Domestic Violence Against Women: Legal Control and Judicial Response / Misra, Preeti
224. Dr. Justice AR. Lakshmanan on Taxation Laws
225. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940)
226. Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules, 1945: drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Drugs (Prices Control) Order, 1995 [with Notifications and List of New Drugs] (9th Edition) / Deshpande, S.W. & Gandhi, Nilesh
227. Dynamic of Law & Order Administration / Bhatnagar, V.
228. Dynamic Statutory Interpretation / Eskridge, William N. (Jr.)
229. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
230. Economic Laws, Regulations and Procedures in India / Prasad, Chandra Shekhar
231. E-Crimes and Remedies / Deva, Vasu
232. Editing for Print and Electronic Media Trends, Ethics and Law / Sehgal, Vivek
233. Elder Law in India / Bhatia, Sugan
234. Electoral System in India / Nair, J.
235. Electricity Theft: Empowering People and Reforming Power Sector / Kumar, Surinder
236. Employers Rights under Labour Laws, 6th Edition / Kumar, H.L.
237. Encyclopaedia of Administrative Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
238. Encyclopaedia of Constitutional Law; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
239. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
240. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Rana, Lokesh
241. Encyclopaedia of Criminology / Singh, S.P.
242. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Crime; 5 Volumes / Augastine, Paul T. (Prof.)
243. Encyclopaedia of Cyber Laws and Crime; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
244. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Duties; 10 Volumes / Dubey, R.K.
245. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 10 Volumes / Trivedi, Priya Ranjan (Ed.)
246. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 4 Volumes / Sabanna, Talwar
247. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Law; 10 Volumes / Khan, Arif Ali & Khan, Mohammad Tauqir (Eds.)
248. Encyclopaedia of Jurisprudence; 5 Volumes / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
249. Encyclopaedia of Law / Rana, Lokesh
250. Encyclopaedia of Social Development: Law, Policy and Security; 10 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C.
251. Encyclopaedia of Terrorism, Law and Human Rights / Bharti, Avinash
252. Encyclopaedia of World Criminal Justice Systems; 2 Volumes / Bhardwaj, R.D. Singh
253. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
254. The Encyclopedia of High-Tech Crime & Crime-Fighting / Newton, Michael
255. Encyclopedia of World Constitutions; 3 Volumes / Robbers, Gerhard
256. Endangered Constitutionalism: Documents of a Supreme Court Case / Wadhwa, D.C. (Dr.)
257. Engendering Law: Treatise on Women and Law / Dhanda, Amita & et. al.
258. Environment and Justice / Jariwala, C.M.
259. Environment Disaster and the Law / Mishra, Vinod Shankar
260. Environment Law (2nd Edition) / Malik, Sumeet
261. Environment Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
262. Environmental Accounting and Reporting: Theory, Law and Empirical Evidence / Pahuja, Shuchi
263. Environmental Law / Ball & et. al.
264. Environmental Law / Kaur, Gurkirat
265. Environmental Law / Sharma, Surender Kumar
266. Environmental Law in India / Shastri, S.C.
267. Environmental Laws in India / Tiwari, A.K.
268. Environmental Laws on Wildlife / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K. (Eds.)
269. Environmental Laws: Implementation Problems and Perspectives / Chatterjee, Benimadhab
270. Environmental Noise Pollution: Causes, Evils, Legislation and Controls / Mahandiyan, Vijendra
271. Environmental Pollution and Protection / Garg, M.R.; Bansal, Vijay Kumar & Tiwana, N.S.
272. Environmental Protection and Law / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
273. Environmental Protection and Law / Trivedi, P.R. & Singh U.K.
274. Environmental Protection and the Law / Khitoliya, R.K.
275. Environmental Protection and the Law / Mehta, Chetan Singh
276. Environmental Protection, Law and Policy in India / Thakur, K.
277. Environmental Science: Health, Education, Law / Sinha, R.K. (Ed.)
278. Equity, Trust and Specific Relief (Fourth Edition) / Gandhi, B.M.
279. Essays in Constitutional Law, 2nd Edition / Heuston, R.F.V.
280. Essentials of POTA and the other Human Rights Law / Thakur, Lalit Kumar
281. An Ethical Hacking Guide to Corporate Security / Fadia, Ankit
282. Evidence / Murphy, Peter
283. Evoking H.M. Seervai: Jurist and Authority on the Indian Constitution / Seervai, Feroza H. (Comp.)
284. Explosives Act, 1884 and Explosives Rules, 1983 / Malik, Vijay
285. Eye Witness / Burney, Aziz
286. Facets of Media Law (2006 Edition, with Supplement 2010) / Divan, Madhavi Goradia
287. Family Law of Muslims, Parsis and Christians of India / Saiyed, I.A.
288. Family Law on Divorce and Judicial Separation / Akhtar, N.
289. Family Law, 2 Volumes / Gandhi, B.M.
290. Firearms in Criminal Investigation and Trials / Sharma, B.R. (Dr.)
291. First Steps in the Law / Rivlin, Geoffrey
292. Food and Beverage Law: Food Safety and Hygiene / Negi, Jagmohan
293. Food Safety: Concept and Reality / Mahindru, S.N.
294. Foreign Collaborations and Investment in India: Law and Procedure, 2nd Edition / Singhania, D.C.
295. Foreign Investment Law and its Impact on Labour / Chaturvedi, Sharad K.
296. Forensic Science in Criminal Investigation and Trials (5th Edition) / Sharma, B.R. (Dr.)
297. Forensic Science: An Introduction to Scientific Crime Detection (2nd Edition) / Walls, H.J.
298. Forest (Conservation) Act 1980: Handbook of Procedures and Guidelines / Goyal, A.K.
299. Forest and Allied Laws (H.P.) / Singla & Sharma
300. Forest and Wildlife Law and Right of Indigenous People / Arora, Manju
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)