Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Jainism
Displaying 301 - 391
301. The Origins of Yoga and Tantra: Indic Religions to the Thirteenth Century / Samuel, Geoffrey
302. Padmapurana of Acharya Ravisena (3 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
303. Panacasutrakam of Cirantanacarya / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
304. Panorama of Jain Art: South India / Sivaramamurti, C.
305. Parsi, Jaina and Sikh: Some Minor Religious Sects in India / Thornton, D.M.
306. Patan-Jain-Dhatu-Pratima-Lekh Sangrah / Bhojak, Laxman Bhai
307. Patanjala Yoga Evam Jain Yoga Ka Tulnatamak Adhyayan / Anand, Aruna
308. The Path of Arhat: A Religious Democracy / Mehta, T.U.
309. Pearls of Jaina Wisdom: A Selection of Inspiring Aphorisms form the Jaina Scriptures / Jain, Dulichand
310. Perspectives in Jainism / Jain, Jagdish Prasad
311. The Philosophy of Jainism / Sinha, K.P. (Dr.)
312. Pilgrimage: Sacred Landscapes and Self-Organized Complexity / Malville, John McKim & Saraswati, Baidyanath (Eds.)
313. Prabhu Mahabir / Muni, Surendra
314. Pracina Jaina Sahitya Mein Arthika Jivana: Eka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamal (Dr.)
315. Prakrit Hindi Shabdakosha; 2 Volumes / Jain, Uday Chand
316. Prakrit Vimarsh (in Hindi) / Pandeya, Harisankara (Prof.)
317. Prameyakamala Martanda: A Commentary on Shri Manik Nandi's Pareeksha Mukh Sutra by Shri Prabha Chandra (in Sanskrit)
318. Prolegomena to Prakritica et Jainica / Banerjee, Satya Ranjan (Ed.)
319. Prominent Jain Eulogies / Jain, Dashrath (Comp.)
320. Purana Perennis: Reciprocity and Transformation in Hindu and Jaina Texts / Doniger, Wendy (Ed.)
321. Ramachandrasuri Virchit Nirbhayabhimavyayoga; with Hindi translation by Dr. Dhirendra Mishra; / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
322. Rasa in the Jaina Sanskrit Mahakavyas; (From 8th to 15th Century A.D.) / Gupta, Pushpa
323. Recollection Recognition and Reasoning: A Study in the Jaina Theory of Paroksa-Pramana / Antarkar, S.S.; Gokhale P.P. & Katarnikar, Meenal
324. Religion and Culture of the Jains / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
325. Religion, Practice and Science of Non-Violence / Jaggi, O.P. (Dr.)
326. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
327. Religious Rites and Festivals of India / Kar, G.R. Sholapur
328. Reunderstanding Indian Philosophy / Barlingay, S.S.
329. Ritthanemicariya: Harivamsapurana; Pt.IV(I): Uttarakanda, edited by Ram Singh Tomar
330. Role of Space-Time in Jaina's Syadvada & Quantum Theory / Bharucha, Filita
331. Samavay-suttam by Mahopadhyay Chandr-Prabh-Sagar
332. Sambodhasaptatika (Texts with Hindi translation) / Mishra, Ravi Shankar (Tr.)
333. Scientific Contents in Prakrta Canons / Jain, N.L. (Dr.)
334. Scientific Explorations of Jain Doctrines; 2 Parts / Kachhara, N.L.
335. The Scientific Foundations of Jainism / Mardia, K.V.
336. Shaurasaini Prakrit Bhasa Aur Vyakarana / Jain, Prem Suman (Prof.)
337. Shravakadharma Aur Usaki Prasangikata; (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
338. Shri Bhiksu Agama Visaya Kosa: Cyclopaedia of Jain Canonical Texts; Part-1 / Vimal Prajna, Sadhvi & et. al. (Trs. & Eds.)
339. Siddhasena Diwakara: Vyaktitva Evam Krtitva (in Hindi) / Pandey, Shri Prakash
340. Somadeva's Yasastilaka: Aspects of Jainism, Indian Thought and Culture / Handiqui, Krishna Kanta
341. Some Aspects of Jainism in Eastern India / Jash, Pranabananda
342. The Soul of Jainism / Sharma, Shiv (Dr.)
343. Sramana Bhagavan Mahavira: His Life and Teachings; 5 Volumes / Vijaya, Muni Ratna Prabha
344. Sri Abhidhan Rajendra Kosa: Hindi translation of all 7 parts by Udai Chandra Jain (in 3 Volumes)
345. Sri Sutrakritanga Sutram; Translated into Hindi by Jainacharya Shastroddharak Sri Amolak Rishi Ji; (in Prakrit & Hindi) / Bharill, Shobhachandra (Ed.)
346. Sri Uttaradhyaan Sutra: Bhagwan Mahavir Ke Antim Dharam Darshan / Subhadra, Muni
347. Srimadvidhyanandiswamivirchit Tattvarthashlokavartikam: Nyaya-vachaspati-swargiya-guruver Gopaldasantevasina Jaina Grantha Uddharak Karyalaya Vyavasthapaken / Manoharlal (Ed.)
348. Srisomaprabhacharya virchit Sringar-vairagya-tarangini, translated into Hindi by Muni Ashok / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
349. Sthanangasutra: With the commentary by Sri Abhavadev Suri Maharaja; Pt. II / Janmbuvijaya, Muni
350. Stones of Sanctity: Art and Architecture of the Jain Temples / Dhaki, M.A. & Shah, Snehal
351. The Story of Paesi: Paesi-Kahanayam Or Soul and Body in Ancient India: A Dialogue on Materialism in Ancient India (Prakrit text, Translated into English) / Bollee, Willem B. (Tr.)
352. The Story of Rama in Jain Literature / Kulkarni, V.M.
353. A Stroll in Jainism: Upadhyaya Amar Muni Commemoration Volume / Das, Ram Mohan & Kumar, Neeraj (Eds.)
354. Structure and Funcations of Soul in Jainism / Jain, S.C. (Dr.)
355. Studies in Jain Literature / Kulkarni, V.M.
356. Studies in Jaina Art / Shah, Umakant Premanand (Dr.)
357. Studies in Jaina Art and Iconography and Allied Subjects (In Honour of Dr. U.P. Shah) / Vyas, R.T.
358. Studies in Jaina History and Culture: Disputes and Dialogues (Special Indian Edition) / Flugel, Peter (Ed.)
359. Studies in Jaina Philosophy / Tatia, Nathmal
360. Studies in South Indian Jainism; 2 Volumes / Ayyangar, M.S. Ramaswami & Rao, B. Seshagiri
361. Studies on Eastern Religions / Geden, Alfred S.
362. A Survey of Jainism and Jaina Art of Eastern India: With Special Emphasis on Bengal from the Earliest Period to the Thirteenth Century A.D. / Dutta, Debajani Mitra
363. Svasti (Essays in Honour of Pro Hampa Nagarajaiaih for His 75th Birthday) / Balbir, Nalini (Ed.)
364. Syadvada Aur Saptabhangi Naya: Adhunika Vyakhya; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Bhikhari Ram (Dr.)
365. Syadvadamanjari of Mallisena, with the Anyayoga-Vyavaccheda Dvatrimsika of Hemacandra / Dhruva, A.B. (Ed.)
366. Tales of Atonement: Stories from Malayagiri's Commentary on the Vyavahara Bhasya (Prakrit text in roman with English translation) / Bollee, Willem B.
367. Tao of Jain Sciences / Jain, L.C. (Prof.)
368. Tattvarthasutra (Text with Hindi translation) / Sanghvi, Sukhalal
369. Tattvarthasutra aur Usaki Parampara / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
370. The Temples in Kumbhariya / Dhaky, M.A. & Moorti, U.S.
371. Tirthankara Mahavira Aur Unake Dasadharma; (in Hindi) / Bhaskar, Bhagchandra Jain (Prof.)
372. Tirthankara, Buddha aur Avatara: Ek Adhyayana (in Hindi) / Gupta, Ramesh Chandra (Dr.)
373. Travels in Western India: Embracing a Visit to the Sacred Mounts of the Jains, and the Most Celebrated Shrines of Hindu Faith Between Rajputana and the Indus: With an Account of the Ancient City of Nehrawalla / Tod, James
374. Trihashtisalaka Purusha Charitram Mahakavyam of Sri Hemachandra Acharya / Jain, Kusum (Comp.)
375. Understanding Jainism / Babb, Lawrence A.
376. Universe as Audience: Metaphor and Community among the Jains of North India / Jain, Ravindra K.
377. The Universe of Acharya Sushil Muni: The Philosophy of the World Religion / Sadhana, Acarya Sadhvi (Dr.)
378. The University as Audience Metaophor and Community Among the Jains of North India / Jain, Ravindra K.
379. The Unknown Pilgrims: History, Life ans Spirituality of the Jaina Women Ascetics / Shanta, N.
380. Upasakadasang: Aagam Yug Ka Sravakachar (in Prakrit & Hindi) / Smriti (Dr.) (Sadhavi)
381. Values of Human Life / Sahaya, Jagadisha
382. Vardhamanacarita-Parishilan / Vardhamanacarita: A Critical Appraisal / Shukla, Poonam
383. Vasudevahimdi: Eka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamal (Dr.)
384. Vasunandi-shravakachar of Acharya Vasunandi, Translated into Hindi by Muni Sunil Sagar Ji / Jain, Bhaga Chandra (Ed.) (Prof.)
385. Viyahapannatti (Bhagavai): The Fifth Anga of the Jaina Canon / Deleu, Jozef & Banerjee, Satyaranjan
386. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
387. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
388. Women in Jainism: A Case Study of Gujarat Inscriptions / Joshi, Mrinal
389. World Renowned Jain Pilgrimages: Reverence and Art / Sagar, Mahopadhyaya Lalitprabh
390. Writings from Spiritual and Mystical Books: A Collection / Mukherjee, K.C.
391. Yogasastra: A Handbook on the Three Jewels of Jainism / Acarya Hemacandra
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)