Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Jainism
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The A to Z of Jainism / Wiley, Kristi L.
2. Abhidhanarajendrah: Jain Encyclopaedia: A Dictionary of Prakrit Magadhi to Sanskrit; 7 Volumes / Suri, Vijayarajendra
3. Acaranga Ka Nitisastriya Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Priyadarshana Shri, Sadhvi (Dr.)
4. Acarangasutra: Eka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Parameshthidas (Dr.)
5. Acharya Kundakunda's Samayasara / Chakravarti, A. (Ed. & Tr.)
6. Acharya Merutungkrit Jaina Meghadutam (Edited with translation into Hindi) / Mishra, Ravi Shankar (Dr.)
7. Acharya Ramachandrasurivirchitam Kaumudimitranandarupakam; Text with Hindi translation by Shyamanand Mishra / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed.)
8. Adhunik Hindi Jain Sahitya / Vohra, Saroj K.
9. Adipurana of Acharya Jinasena (2 Volumes) / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
10. Agama and Tripitaka: A comparative study of Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha; 3 Volumes / Shri Nagraj ji, Rashtrasant Muni
11. Agyat-purvadhar Acharya Virchit Jivasamasa, translated into Hindi by Sadhvisri Vidyutaprabhasri Jee / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
12. Ahimsa, Anekanta and Jainism / Sethia, Tara (Ed.)
13. Akalankagranthatrayam: Svopajnavivrti-sahitam Laghiyastrayam, Nyayaviniscayah and Pramanasangrahah of Sri Bhattakalankadeva / Shastri, Mahendra Kumar (Ed.)
14. Albrecht Weber's Sacred Literature of the Jains: An Account of the Jaina Agamas / Lalwani, Ganesh Chandra (Ed.)
15. Anandaghana Ka Rahasyavada; (in Hindi) / Sudarshana Sri, Sadhavi
16. Ankantavada aur Pascatya Vyavaharikatavada (in Hindi) / Singh, Rajendra Kumar (Dr.)
17. Anumana Pramana: Jain evam Baudha Nyaya ki Drishti mein / Singh, Pradhuman Shah (Dr.)
18. Anuogdarim: Vachana-Pramukha Ganadhipati Tulsi / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Ed.)
19. Aparigraha: The Humane Solution / Jain, Kamla
20. Apbhransha ka Jain Sahitya aur Jivan Mulya (in Hindi) / Sadhana, Sadhvi (Dr.)
21. Ardha Magadhi Reader / Jain, B.D.
22. Arhat Parsva and Dharnendra Nexus / Dhaky, Madhusudan (Ed.)
23. Arhat, Parshva aur Unaki Parampara (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
24. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
25. Arya Sayyambhava's Dasavaikalika Sutra: Dasaveyalia Sutra (Prakrit text, English translation and notes) / Lalwani, Kastur Chand (Tr.)
26. Asceticism in Ancient India: Brahmanical, Buddhist and Jaina / Mishra, Ratanlal (Dr.)
27. Asceticism in Ancient India: In Brahmanical, Buddhist, Jaina and Ajivika Societies: From the earliest times to the period of Sankaracharya / Chakraborty, Haripada
28. Ascetics and Kings in a Jain Ritual Culture / Babb, Lawrence A.
29. Aspects of Jaina Monasticism / Tatia, Nathmal & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
30. Aspects of Jainology; 7 Volumes
31. Baudha Pramana Mimamsa ki Jaina Drishti se Samiksha / Jain, Dharma Chandra (Dr.)
32. Bhagawai Vihapannatti: Vol.1: Shatak 1-2 / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
33. Bhagwan Rishabhdev: Jain Dharam Ke Partham Tirthankar / Muni, Acharya Devendra
34. Bharatiya Vadamay Mein Nari / Acharya Samrat Shri Devendra Muniji
35. Bhartrihari's Satakatrayam: With the oldest commentary of Jain scholar Dhanasaragani with principal variants from many manuscripts, etc. / Kosambi, D.D. (Ed.)
36. Bhoja and the Harivijaya of Sarvasena / Kulkarni, V.M.
37. Biology in Jaina Treatise on Reals: Biology in Tattvartha-sutra / Jain, N.L. (Dr.)
38. Brahmanism, Jainism and Buddhism in Andhra Desa / Arundhati, P.
39. Buddhism, Jainism and Women / Pruthi, Raj & et. al. (Eds.)
40. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
41. Buddhist and Jaina Literature / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
42. The Canonical Niksepa: Studies in Jaina Dialectics / Bhatt, Bansidhar
43. A Catalogue of Manuscripts in Jaisalmer Jain Bhandaras / Jambuvijayaji, Muni (Ed.)
44. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
45. Char Tirthankara: Rishabh, Nemi, Parshva Aur Mahavira / Sanghavi, Sukhalal
46. Chobis Tirthankar / Muni, Rajendra (Dr.)
47. Chronological Identity in Indian Art / Paddhi, Braja Kishor (Dr.)
48. Classical Indian Ethical Thought: A Philosophical Study of Hindu, Jaina and Bauddha Morals / Tiwari, Kedar Nath
49. The Clever Adulteress and Other Stories: A Treasury of Jaina Literature / Granoff, Phyllis
50. Cognition, Man and the World: Perspectives in Jaina Philosophy / Mukherjee, Asha (Ed.)
51. Collected Papers on Jaina Studies / Jaini, Padmanabh S. (Ed.)
52. Colors of Truth: Religion, Self and Emitions: Perspectives of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism and Contemporary Psychology / Marwaha, Sonali Bhatt
53. A Comparative Study of Jainism and Buddhism / Prasad, Sital
54. A Comparative Study of the Jaina Theories of Reality and Knowledge; 2 Parts (bound in one) / Padmarajiah, Y.J.
55. A Comprehensive and Critical Dictionary of the Prakrit Languages with special reference to Jain Literature; 6 Volumes (in 9 Parts) / Ghatage, A.M. & Poddar, R.P. (Eds.)
56. A Comprehensive History of Jainism; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Asim Kumar
57. Concept of Divinity in Jainism (A Doctoral Thesis) / Kothari, P. Ajay (Dr.)
58. The Concept of Pancashila in Indian Thought / Jain, Kamla (Dr.)
59. The Confluence of Opposites or Comparative Religion (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
60. The Contemporaneity and the Chronology of Mahavira and Buddha / Muni Shri Nagraj ji
61. Contribution of Jaina Religion to Indian Culture / Jain, Hiralal
62. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
63. Dasasrutaskandhaniryukti: Eka Adhyayana; (In Hindi) / Singh, Ashok Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
64. Dharma in Early Brahmanic, Buddhist and Jain Traditions / Sekhar, Vincent
65. Dharma ka Marma / The Essence of Religion (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
66. Dhaturatnakara of Muni Lavanya Vijaya Suri; 5 Volumes / Bimali, Om Nath (Ed.)
67. Dhurtakhyana of Haribhadrasuri / Upadhye, A.N. (Dr.)
68. Dictionary of Jaina Terms (Prakrit to English/Hindi) / Mehta, Mukul Raj
69. Dictionary on Indian Religions; 2 Volumes / Rengarajan, T.
70. Dimensions of Buddhism and Jainism: Professor Suniti Kumar Pathak Felicitation Volume; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Ramaranjan & Bhattacharya, Buddhadev (Eds.)
71. Doctoral Dissertations in Jain and Buddhist Studies: Including Pali, Prakrit and Apabhransa / Jain, Sagarmal & Arun Pratap (Eds.)
72. The Doctrine of Karman in Jain Philosophy / Glasenapp, Helmuth Von (Dr.)
73. The Doctrine of Liberation in Indian Religion: With Special Reference to Jainism / Shivkumar, Muni
74. The Doctrine of the Jainas: Described After the Old Sources / Schubring, Walther
75. Dravya Samagraha: The Sacred Books of the Jainas: Original Texts and Commentaries; Vol.1 / Ghoshal, Sarat Chandra (Ed.)
76. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
77. Elements of Jaina Geography: The Jambudvipasamgrahani of Haribhadra Suri / Bossche, Frank Van Den
78. Encyclopaedia of Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic (Jain) / Suresh, K.M.; Sharma, D.P.; Qureshi, Dulari & Nagarch, B.L. (Eds.)
79. Encyclopaedia of Indian Iconography: Hinduism - Buddhism - Jainism; 3 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
80. Encyclopaedia of Indian Mysticism; 12 Volumes / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
81. Encyclopaedia of Jaina Studies: Jaina Art and Architecture (Volume 1) / Jain, Sagarmal (Chief Ed.)
82. Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Chaturvedi, N.D.
83. An Encyclopaedia of Jainism / Nahar, P.C. & Ghosh, K.C. (Eds.)
84. Encyclopaedia of Jainism: Jain Sanskriti Kosh; 3 Volumes / Bhaskar, Bhag Chandra Jain (Prof.)
85. Encyclopaedia of Jainism; 30 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
86. Encyclopaedia of Oriental Philosophy and Religion; 15 Volumes / Singh, N.K. & Mishra, A.P. (Eds.)
87. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
88. Encyclopedia of Jain Religion; 11 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
89. The Essence of Jaina Scriptures: Pravachanasara of Kundakunda with Tattvadipika commentary by Amrtachandra Suri / Jain, Jagdish Prasad (Ed.)
90. Essential of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism / Dwivedi, A.N.
91. Facets of Jainology: Selected Research Papers on Jain Society, Religion and Culture / Sangave, Vilas Adinath
92. Faith and Philosophy of Jainism / Jain, Arun Kumar
93. First Steps to Jainism; 2 Parts (bound in one) (Combined Illustrated Library Edition) / Sancheti, Asoo Lal & Bhandari, Manak Mal
94. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
95. The Forest of Thieves and the Magic Garden: An Anthology of Medieval Jain Stories / Granoff, Phyllis (Tr.)
96. Gender and Salvation: Jaina Debates on the Spiritual Liberation of Women / Jaini, Padmanabh S.
97. German Jaina Sravika: Dr. Charlotte Krause: Her Life & Literature; Vol.1 / Pandey, Shriprakash (Ed.)
98. Glimpses of Jaina Sanskrit Mahakavyas / Vrat, Satya (Dr.)
99. Glory of Jaina Tirthankaras / Nagar, Shanti Lal
100. Glory of Jaina: Religion, Philosophy and Science / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
101. The Golden Book of Jainism: Humanity's Oldest Religion of Non-Violence; Selected Sutras, with Life of Tirthankara Mahavira, translated into easy-to-understand English by the renowned scholar Hermann Jacobi / Kulasrestha, Mahendra (Ed.)
102. Gommatsara Jiva Kanda (The Soul) / Chakravarti, Sri Nemichandra Siddhanta
103. Gommatsara Karma Kanda; 2 Volumes / Chakravarti, Sri Nemichandra Siddhanta
104. Gujarati School and Jaina Manuscript Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
105. Gunasthana Siddhanta: Ek Vishleshana (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
106. Haribhadra Sahitya Mein Samaj Evam Samskriti; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamal (Mrs.) (Dr.)
107. Haribhadrasuri Virchit Astakaprakaranam / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
108. Haribhadrasurikrit Panchashak-prakaranam: Jain Achara Aur Vidhi-Vidhana Ka Ek Maulik Grantha / Sharma, Dinanath (Tr.)
109. Harivamsa Purana of Acharya Jinasena / Jain, Pannalal (Ed. & Tr.)
110. Harmless Souls: Karmic Bondage and Religious Change in Early Jainism with Special Reference to Umasvati and Kundakunda / Johnson, W.J.
111. Hemachandra's Dvyasrayakavya: A Literary and Cultural Study / Narang, Satya Pal
112. Hindi Jaina Sahitya Ka Brhad Itihasa; 4 Volumes (in Hindi) / Mishra, Shitikantha (Dr.)
113. Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
114. Historical Development of Jaina Iconography: A Comprehensive Study / Bhattacharya, A.K.
115. History and Doctrines of the Ajivikas: A Vanished Indian Religion / Basham, A.L.
116. History of Indian Architecture: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Period / Khan, Sharmin
117. History of Jainism: Jainism Before and in the Age of Mahavira; 3 Volumes / Jain, K.C.
118. History of Jainism: With Special Reference to Mathura / Sharma, U.K.
119. A History of Pre-Buddhistic Indian Philosophy / Barua, Benimadhab
120. A History of the Early Ganga Monarchy and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
121. A History of the Rastrakutas of Malkhed and Jainism / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
122. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
123. Householders' Discipline in Jainism: A Study of Amrtcandra's Purusarthasiddhyupayah with edited text in Sanskrit in Devanagari script / Mishra, Madhusudan
124. Iconographic Dictionary of the Indian Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism / Liebert, Gosta
125. Iconography of Jaina Deities; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
126. Illustrated Awpaptik Sutra: The First Upanga / Sthavir, Chaturdash Puravadhar
127. Illustrated Jain Ramayana: A Unique Combination of Universal Philosophy and Jain Culture / Acaryadeva Sri Gunaratna Suriji M.S.
128. Illustrated Nirayavalika and Vipaak Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
129. Illustrated Tirthankar Charitra: Authentic Illustrated Biographies of the Twenty Four Tirthankars; (in Hindi & English) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
130. Illustrated Upasak-Dasha and Anuttara-Upapatik Dasha Sutra (Original Text, Hindi and English Transations with Elaboration and Colourful Illustrations) / Amar Muni (Ed.)
131. India: Buddhist and Jain Period / Saxena, Anil
132. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist and Jain / Sahai, Surendra
133. Indian Architecture: Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islam (3000 B.C.E. to 1750 C.E.) / Murthy, V.L.N.
134. Indian Gods and Goddesses; 5 Volumes (in 6 parts) / Nagar, Shantilal
135. Indian Mythology / Mukhopadhyay, Ranadip
136. Indian Philosophy of Knowledge: A Comparative Study, 2nd Edition / Shastri, L.C.
137. Indian Philosophy: Past to Present / Ramaswamy (Dr.)
138. Indian Religions: The Spiritual Traditions of South Asia / Heehs, Peter
139. Indological Studies: Literary and Performing Arts Prakrit and Apabhramsa Studies / Bhayani, Harivallabh Chunilal
140. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
141. Interfaith Insights / Chodron, Bhikshuni Thubten (Ed.)
142. International Journal of Jaina Studies (2 Parts) / Flugel, Peter (Dr.) (Ed.)
143. Introducing Jainism / Jain, S.C.
144. An Introduction to Jaina Sadhana: Jaina Way of Living / Jain, Sagarmal
145. Jain Agamas: An Introduction to Canonical Literature / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
146. Jain Cosmology: English Rendering by R. Norman / Kumar, Ravi & Caillat, Collette
147. Jain Darshan Ek Vishleshan: Jain Darshan Ka Sarvageen Tulnatmak Vivechan / Devendra Muni Ji Mahara
148. Jain Darshan Mein Atma-Vichar: Tulnatmaka Evam Samikshatmaka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Lal Chand (Dr.)
149. Jain Dharam aur Paryavaran / Jain, Bhagchandra
150. Jain Dharam Ka Itihas; 3 Volumes / Jain, Kailash Chand
151. Jain Dharma aur Ayurved / Jain, Acharya Rajkumar
152. Jain Dharma evam Agam (in Hindi) / Pandey, Harishankar (Prof.)
153. Jain Dharma Ki Kahaniyan (in Hindi) / Kumar, Dhruv
154. Jain Karmvigyan Aur Manovigyan (in Hindi) / Tater, Sohan Raj
155. Jain Kavyo Ka Darshnik Mulyakaan: 10vi Satabadi kein Parmukh Jain Kavya / Jain, Jinendra
156. Jain Murti Kala / Nagar, Shanti Lal
157. The Jain Path: Ancient Wisdom for an Age of Anxiety / Rankin, Aidan
158. Jain Philosophy (3 Parts) / Malvania, Dalsukh; Soni, Jayendra; Potter, Karl H. & Balcerowicz, Piotr (Eds.)
159. Jain Philosophy: Historical Outline / Bhattacharyya, N.N.
160. Jain Pratima Kala / Rawat, Brijesh (Dr.)
161. Jain Pratimayen / Sharma, Bijendernath
162. Jain Rama Katha or Padma Purana (Padmacarita): Composed in Sanskrit by Ravisenacarya (in the 7th Century A.D.); 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shantilal
163. Jain Ramayana Paumacaryu: Rendering into English from Apabhramsa Language / Nagar, Shanti Lal
164. The Jain Saga: Trisastishalaka Purush Charita Brief History of Jainism; 3 Volumes / Hemchandrasuriswarji Maharaj & Samvegayashvijay Maharaj (Eds.)
165. Jain Tattvavidya: Acharya Maghanandi Yogindra virchit Shastrasarasamucchaya ka Hindi Vivechan / Sagar, Muni Praman
166. Jain Temples of Rajasthan: Architecture and Iconography (A Thousand Petalled Lotus) / Kumar, Sehdev
167. Jain Temples: In India and Around the World / Singhvi, L.M.
168. Jain Vastrapatas: Jain Paintings on Cloth and Paper / Andhare, Shridhar & Bhojak, Laxmanbhai
169. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
170. Jain Yog Ka Aalochanatmaka Adhayayan; (in Hindi) / Dige, Arhaddas Bandoba (Dr.)
171. Jaina Acara: Siddhanta Aura Svarupa: The Jaina Conduct / Muni, Devendra
172. Jaina and Hindu Logic: A Comparative Study / Jain, Pradyumna Kumar (Dr.)
173. Jaina Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
174. Jaina Art and Aesthetics / Tiwari, Maruti Nandan Prasad & Sinha, Shanti Swaroop
175. Jaina Art and Architecture: Northern and Eastern India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
176. Jaina Art and Architecture: Western and South India and Jaina Bronze in Museums / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
177. Jaina Art in Odisha / Das, H.C.
178. Jaina Astronomy (Post-Vedic Indian Astronomy): A Challenge to Western Influences / Lishk, S.S. (Dr.)
179. Jaina Bronzes of Hansi / Handa, Devendra
180. Jaina Contribution to Varanasi / Ghosal, Pranati & Sharma, R.C. (Eds.)
181. Jaina Corpus of Koppala Inscriptions X-Rayed / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
182. Jaina Dharma Aura Tantrika Sadhana / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
183. Jaina Dharma ka Yapaniya Sampradaya (in Hindi) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
184. Jaina Dharma Me Nischaya Aur Vyavahara Naya: Eka Anushilana; (in Hindi) / Jain, Ratan Chandra (Dr.)
185. The Jaina Doctrine of Karma and the Science of Genetics / Tater, Sohan Jain (Dr.)
186. Jaina Dursana Ka Navatatta; (in Hindi) / Dharmsheela, Sadhavi (Dr.)
187. Jaina Economic Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
188. Jaina Epistemology / Shastri, Indra Chandra (Ed.)
189. Jaina Epistemology: in Historical and Comparative Perspective (Critical Edition with English Translation of Logical Epistemological Treatises: Nyayavatara, Nyayavatara-vivrti and Nyayavatara-tippana with Introduction and Notes) 2 Volumes / Balcerowicz, Piotr
190. The Jaina Heritage: Distinction, Decline and Resilience / Hegewald, Julia A.B. (Ed.)
191. Jaina Karma Siddhanta Ka Udbhava and Vikasa; (in Hindi) / Mishra, Ravindra Nath (Dr.)
192. Jaina Karmology: English translation with notes on chapter eight of Tattvartha-raja-vartika of Akalanka: Royal semi-aphorismic explanatory on reals on Tattvarth-sutra (treatise on reals) of Acarya Umasvami / Jain, N.L. (Dr.)
193. Jaina Literature & Philosophy: A Critical Approach / Jain, Sagarmal
194. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Bhattacharyya, Hari Mohan
195. Jaina Logic and Epistemology / Jha, V.N. (Ed.)
196. Jaina Monument of Andhra / Jawaharlal G.
197. Jaina Nitisastra: Eka Tulnatmaka Vivechana (in Hindi) / Jain, Pratibha (Dr.)
198. The Jaina Path of Purification / Jaini, Padmanabh S.
199. Jaina Perspective in Philosophy and Religion / Singh, Ramjee (Dr.)
200. A Jaina Perspective on the Philosophy of Religion / Sharma, Arvind
201. Jaina Philosophy and Religion: English Translation of Jaina Darasana by Muni Shri Nyayavijayaji / Shah, J. Nagin (Tr.)
202. Jaina Philosophy of Non-Absolution / Mookerjee, Satkari (Dr.)
203. Jaina Philosophy: An Introduction / Mehta, Mohan Lal
204. Jaina Philosophy: Religion and Ethics / Raynade, B.B. (Prof.)
205. Jaina Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
206. Jaina Pratimavigyana; (in Hindi) / Tiwari, Marutinandan Prasad (Dr.)
207. Jaina Relativism and Relativity Physics / Burde, Jayant
208. Jaina Religion: History and Tradition / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
209. Jaina Sahitya Ka Brhad Itihasa; 7 Volumes (in Hindi) / Malvania, Dalsukh & et. al. (Eds.)
210. Jaina Sahitya ke Vividha Aayam (Part I) / Jain, Sagarmal (Dr.)
211. Jaina Sculptures in Indian and World Museums / Nagar, Shanti Lal
212. Jaina Social Life: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
213. The Jaina Sources of the History of Ancient India (100 BC-AD 900) / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
214. Jaina Studies: Proceedings of the DOT 2010 Panel in Marburg Germany / Soni, Jayandra
215. Jaina Studies: Their Present State and Future Tasks / Alsdorf, Ludwig (Prof.) (Dr.)
216. The Jaina Stupa at Mathura: Art and Icons / Porwal, Renuka J. (Dr.)
217. Jaina Sutra Acharanga and Kalpa Sutra / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
218. Jaina Sutra Sutrakritanga / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
219. Jaina Sutra Uttradhyayana / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K. (Eds.)
220. Jaina Sutras: Translated from Prakrit; 2 Volumes / Jacobi, Hermann
221. Jaina Sutras; 2 Volumes / Jacobi, H. & Oldenberg, H.
222. Jaina System of Education / Dasgupta, Debendra Chandra
223. Jaina Temples of Western India / Singh, Harihar (Dr.)
224. The Jaina Theory of Perception / Bothra, Pushpa
225. Jaina Theory of Reality / Theory of Reality in Jaina Philosophy / Sikdar, Jogendra Chandra (Dr.)
226. Jaina Tradition in Indian Thought / Jain, Hiralal
227. Jaina Uddharana Kosa: A Collection of the Citations of the Prakrit and Sanskrit Languages as found in the Jaina Texts, Commentaries and the Like (2 Volumes) / Jain, Kamlesh Kumar (Dr.) (Comp. & Ed.)
228. The Jaina World of Non-Living / Jain, N.L.
229. Jaina Worship and Rituals: Ancient and Medieval India / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh (Eds.)
230. Jaina: Philosophy, Art and Science in Indian Culture; 2 Volumes / Jain, Dharam Chand & Sharma, R.K. (Eds.)
231. Jaina: Religion & Art / Sahoo, Ananda Chandra
232. Jainacharyon Ka Alankarashastra Mein Yogadan; (in Hindi) / Jain, Kamlesh Kumar (Dr.)
233. Jaina-Dharma Me Ahimsa / Sinha, Bashishtha Narayan (Dr.)
234. Jainadharma mein Sramanasangha / Premi, Phool Chand Jain (Dr.)
235. Jaina-Rupa-Mandana, Vol.1: Jaina Iconography / Shah, Umakant P.
236. Jainism / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
237. Jainism and Buddhism: A Comparative Study / Jain, Brahmachari Sital Prasad
238. Jainism and Buddhism: The Revolutionary Religions of Ancient India / Shweta (Dr.)
239. Jainism and Ecology: Non Violence in the Web of Life / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
240. Jainism and Western Thinkers / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh
241. Jainism as Meta Philosophy / Gopalan, S.
242. Jainism at Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
243. Jainism in a Global Perspective / Jain, Sagarmal & et. al. (Eds.)
244. Jainism in a Global Perspective: A Compilation of the Papers Presented at the Parliament of World's Religions, Chicago (U.S.A.), 1993. / Jain, Sagarmal & Pandey, Shriprakash (Eds.)
245. Jainism in India / Lalwani, Ganesh (Ed.)
246. Jainism in Indian Philosophy / Mohanty, Dibakar
247. Jainism in North India (800 BC - AD 526) / Shah, Chimanlal J.
248. Jainism in Southern Karnataka: Up to AD 1565 / Chavan, S.P.
249. Jainism in the New Millennium / Singh, Ramjee
250. Jainism Philosophy and Culture / Singh, Ratan
251. Jainism: A Pictorial Guide to the Religion of Non-Violence / Titze, Kurt
252. Jainism: A Study / Das, Ram Mohan (Ed.)
253. Jainism: An Eternal Pilgrimage / Patil, Bal
254. Jainism: An Introduction / Long, Jeffery D.
255. Jainism: Art, Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Rangarajan, Haripriya; Kamalakar, G. & Reddy, A.K.V.S. (Eds.)
256. Jainism: History, Society, Philosophy and Practice / Paniker, Agustin
257. Jainism: Precepts and Practice; 2 Volumes / Nahar, Puran Chand & Ghosh, Krishnachandra
258. Jainism: Rishabha Deva to Mahavira / Chanchreek, K.L. & Jain, Mahesh K.
259. Jainism: The Oldest Living Religion, 2nd Edition / Jain, Jyoti Prasad
260. Jainism: The World of Conquerors; 2 Volumes / Shah, Natubhai
261. The Jains (Special Indian Edition) / Dundas, Paul
262. Jayavallabha's Vajjalaggam (With Hindi translation and explanation) / Pathak, Vishvanath (Tr.)
263. Jinavani Ke Moti; (in Hindi) / Jain, Doolichand (Dr.)
264. Jivan-darsana / Dhariwal, Gopi Chand
265. Kalpa Sutra of Bhadrabahu Svami / Lalwani, Kastur Chand (Tr.)
266. Karma, Dharma and Moksha: Conceptual Essays on Indian Ethics / Pal, Jagat
267. Kevala-Bodhi: Buddhist and Jaina History of the Deccan; 2 Volumes / Sen, Aloka Parasher (Ed.)
268. The Key of Knowledge (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
269. The Later Gangas: Mandali-Thousand / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
270. The Life and Stories of the Jaina Saviour Parsvanatha: An English translation of Acarya Bhavadeva's Parsvacaritram / Bloomfield, Maurice
271. Life in Ancient India as Depicted in Jaina Canon and Commentaries (6th century BC to 17th century AD) / Jain, Jagdishchandra
272. Living Rock: Buddhist, Hindu and Jain Cave Temples in the Western Deccan / Brancaccio, Pia (Ed.)
273. Lord Mahavira: A Study in Historical Perspective / Chand, Bool
274. Lord Mahavira: Life and Philosophy / Muni, Rajendra & Jain, Mahesh
275. Ludwig Alsdorf and Indian Studies / Duckwitz, Magdalene; Bruhn, Klaus & Wezler, Albrecht (Eds.)
276. Madhya Pradesh Mein Jain Dharam Ka Vikas / Vajpaye, Madhulika
277. Madhyakalina Rajasthana Men Jainadharma; (in Hindi) / Jain, Rajesh (Mrs.) (Dr.)
278. Mahapurana of Mahakavi Puspandanta (5 Volumes) / Jain, Devendra Kumar (Tr.)
279. Mahavira Nirvana Bhumi Pava: Eka Vimarsa (in Hindi) / Khetan, Bhagawati Prasad
280. Main Mahaveer Bol Raha Hoon (in Hindi) / Jain, Dulichand 'Sahityaratna'
281. Major Indian Religions: Basic Tenets, Philosophy and History / Grover, R.S.
282. Major Religions of India: New insights into Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
283. Manav Jivan aur Usake Mulya (in Hindi) / Sahai, Jagdish
284. Material Culture Depicted in Vijayanagara Temples / Reddepa, K.
285. Mathura Sculptures: An Illustrated Handbook to appreciate Sculptures in the Government Museum, Mathura / Joshi, N.P.
286. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
287. Matrakapada Sringararasakalita Gathakosa, with Hindi translation by Sri Bhanwarlal Nahata and Pt. Vishvanath Pathak / Jain, Sagarmal (Ed.)
288. Medieval Jainism: Culture and Environment / Lodha, R.M.
289. Meru Temples of Angkor: A New Historical Perspective / Jain, Jineshwar Das (Dr.)
290. Microcosmology: Atom in the Jain Philosophy and Modern Science / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
291. Morphology of Jaina Architecture / Nagarajaiah, Hampa
292. Mulachara Ka Samikshatmaka Adhyayana; (in Hindi) / Premi, Phulchand Jain (Dr.)
293. Multi-Dimensional Application of Anekantavada / Jain, Sagarmal & et. al. (Eds.)
294. Mysticism in Jainism and Buddhism / Santideva, Sadhu (Ed.)
295. Nalavilasanatakam, translated into Hindi by Dr. Dhirendra Mishra / Pandey, Suresh Chandra (Ed.)
296. Namyasundari Kaha (with Hindi translation) / Shah, Ramnikbhai M. (Tr.)
297. Nandi: Prakrit text, Sanskrit rendering, Hindi translation, Comparative Notes and Various Appendixes / Mahaprajna, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
298. Navatattvaprakarna: A Manual of Nine Categories of Truth / Pandey, Shriprakash (Tr.)
299. Neuroscience and Karma: Jain Doctrine of Psycho-Physical Force / Zaveri, Jethalal S. & Kumar, Muni Mahendra
300. Nishith Sutram (With Bhashya); 4 Volumes (in Hindi & Prakrit) / Mahattar, Visahgani & Mahattar, Jinadas
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)