Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Human Rights
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 10 Daniel Land, Thorner Labour and Memorial Rights Lectures / Alice Thorner (Ed.)
2. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
3. Annual Digest of Human Rights Judgements 2008 / Antony, M.J.
4. The Art of Peace: Nobel Peace Laureates Discuss Human Rights, Conflict and Reconciliation / Hopkins, Jeffery (Ed.)
5. Ashoka's Law Relating to Women and Their Rights / Bhatnagar, J.P.
6. Basaveshwara and Human Rights / Palekar, S.A.
7. Basic Documents on Human Rights; (First Indian Edition) / Brownlie, Ian & Gill, Guy S. Goodwin
8. The Begums of Bhopal / Khan, Shaharyar
9. Behind the Curtain / Agrawal, C.M.
10. Burning Issues of Human Rights / Rajawat, Mamta
11. Challenges to Police, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, Krishna Mohan (Dr.)
12. Changing Concepts of Rights & Justice in South Asia / Anderson, Michael R. & Guha, Sumit (Eds.)
13. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Jha, A.K.
14. Child Abuse and Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, Jyotsna
15. Child Human Rights: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
16. Child Labour and Human Rights: A Prospective / D.C., Nanjunda
17. Child Labour: The Indian Perspective / Rajawat, Mamta
18. Children and the Human Rights / Khanna, S.K.
19. Common Property Resources and Human Rights: Politics of Water Struggles in India / George, Rose Mary (Dr.)
20. Comparative and International Human Rights / Thakur, L.K.
21. The Concept of Equality in Human and Gender Right Discourse / Roy, Rekha
22. Conflicts Resolution, Human Rights and Democracy / Queck, Gert W.
23. Consumer Empowerment: Rights and Responsibilities / Sivaprakasam, P. & Rajamohan, S.
24. Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights / Patil, V.T. & Sharma, Sarbajit
25. Crime, Criminal, Justice, and Human Rights / Bhardwaj, H.R.
26. Crime, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, K.M.
27. Criminal Justice: A Human Rights Perspective of the Criminal Justice Process in India / Vibhute, K.I. (Ed.)
28. Critical Readings in Human Rights and Peace / Kumar, Ram Narayan & Rappar, Sonia Muller
29. Dalit and Human Rights / Bakshi, R.K.
30. Dalit and Human Rights / Rathore, Dinesh Singh
31. Dalit Constitution and Human Rights / Sharma, Dinesh
32. Dalit Women and Human Rights / Sinha, Surbhi & Roy, Srikant
33. Dalits and Human Rights / Sinha, Rakesh K.
34. Dalits and Human Rights; 3 Volumes / Shinde, Prem Kumar (Ed.)
35. Dalits, Tribals and Human Rights / Bhatt, Savita
36. Democracy and Human Right / Rao, Ashwini (Dr.)
37. Democracy Indian Style / Pelinka, Anton
38. Democracy, Human Rights and Biodiversity in Indian Literature / Srivastava, Usha
39. Democratic Process, Foreign Policy and Human Rights in South Asia / Benjamin, Joseph
40. Development, Deprevation and Human Rights Violation / Katare, P.M. & et. al.
41. Dialectics and Dynamics of Human Rights in India, The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Tagore Law Lectures) / Iyer, V.R. Krishna
42. Distressed Migrant Labour in India: Key Human Rights Issues / Iyer, K. Gopal (Ed.)
43. Diversities: Essays in Economics, Sociology & Social Problems / Mukerji, D.P.
44. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
45. Education and Human Resource Development: Emerging Issues and Challenges in the 21st Century / Singh, Jyoti
46. Education and Human Rights / Parashar, M.R.
47. Education and Human Rights / Qureshi, Muniruddin
48. Education and Socio-Economic Perspective of Women Development and Empowerment / Goel, Aruna
49. Education for Human Rights and Democracy / Chatrath, K.J.S. (Ed.)
50. Education for Human Rights Peace and Democracy / Verma, R.K.
51. Education for Values, Environment and Human Rights / Sharma, Y.K. & Katoch, K.S.
52. Education, Culture and Human Values / Pandey, V.C. (Ed.)
53. Encyclopaedia of Education and Human Development; 3 Volumes / Farenga, Stephen J. & Ness, Daniel (Eds.)
54. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Duties; 10 Volumes / Dubey, R.K.
55. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Social Justice; 4 Volumes / Kanan, Satya P.
56. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights and Women's Development; 5 Volumes / Kaushik, Vijay & Sharma, Bela Rani
57. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights Development of Under Privileged; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Anuradha
58. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights, Violence and Non-Violence; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
59. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights; 10 Volumes / Naik, Varun & Sahni, Mukesh
60. Encyclopaedia of Human Rights; 5 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
61. Encyclopaedia of Intellectual Property Rights; 10 Volumes / Trivedi, Priya Ranjan (Ed.)
62. Encyclopaedia of Social Welfare, Justice and Human Rights; 12 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
63. Encyclopaedia of Terrorism, Law and Human Rights / Bharti, Avinash
64. Encyclopaedia of World Great Human Rights Activists; 2 Volumes / Seth, Nalin (Dr.)
65. Enforcement of Human Rights / Parashar, P.
66. Essentials of POTA and the other Human Rights Law / Thakur, Lalit Kumar
67. European Convention on Human Rights: Sixty Years and Beyond / Krishnamurthy, B. & Ganapathy-Dore, Geetha
68. Feminism and Women's Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Chatterjee, Mohini Dr.
69. Forced Migration in South Asian Region: Displacement, Human Rights & Conflict Resolution / Mishra, Omprakash (Ed.)
70. Fundamental Human Rights / Deshta, S. & Deshta, K.
71. Future of Human Rights (3rd Edition) / Baxi, Upendra
72. Gandhian Perspectives on Human Rights: This Pamphlet Contains the Discussion on the Gandhian Perspectives on Human Rights / Guanson, Ms Lou Ann
73. Gender and Human Rights: Status of Women Workers in India / Saksena, Anu
74. Gender, Land and Land Rights: Tribes and Caste Hindus / Acharya, P.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
75. Girl Child and Human Rights / Tripathy, S.N. & Chaudhury, Debadutta (Eds.)
76. Global Agenda for Human Rights: East West Context / Subbian, Addaikkalam
77. Global Governance, Development and Human Security / Thomas, Caroline
78. Global Human Rights / Srivastava, Ashok
79. Global Human Rights: Issues and Initiatives / Kanan, Satya P.
80. Global Sourcebook on Human Rights; 2 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
81. Global Trends in Human Rights Education / Joshi, Sarat C.
82. Global Trends of Human Rights / Rao, L R Madhav
83. Globalisation and Human Rights / Bhumali, Anil
84. Globalisation and Human Rights in India / Singh, Neelima & Tripathi, Rajnana
85. Globalisation of Human Rights / Rai, Rahul
86. Globalization and Human Rights / Chauhan, Rajinder S. & Thakur, Harish K.
87. Globalization and Inequality / Repley, John
88. Globalization of Human Rights / Coicaud, Jean-Marc; Doye, Michael W. & Gardner, Anne Marie (Eds.)
89. Going Nowhere: Trafficking of Women & Children in International Sex Trade; 2 Volumes / Abraham, Shailaja
90. Governance and Human Rights: Through the Ages / Jhunjhunwala, Bharat
91. Governance of Human Rights Challenges in the Age of Globalization / Mishra, R.C.
92. Governance of Indigenous People in Latin America / Singh, Priti
93. Handbook of Human Rights / Chaudhary, Jayant
94. Handbook on Women and Human Rights: A Guide for Social Activists; 2 Parts / Siddiqi, Fatima Ehtesham & et. al.
95. Hinduism and Human Rights: A Conceptual Approach / Sharma, Arvind
96. HIV/AIDS Health Care and Human Rights / Bindra, Anju
97. Human Behaviour and Personality Disorders / Murthy, M.R.
98. Human Development and Globalisation / Chaturvedi, Inakshi
99. Human Development: Dimensions and Strategies / Rout, Himanshu Sekher & Panda, Prasant Kumar (Eds.)
100. Human Insecurity in a Global World / Chen with Parr & Fukunda
101. Human Personality: Concepts and Theories / Chandra, Soti Shivendra
102. Human Resource Development / Dawra, Sudhir
103. Human Right / Mishra, R.
104. Human Right as a West / Panikkar, Raimundo & Sharma, Arvind
105. Human Rights / Jayapalan, N.
106. Human Rights / Talwar, Prakash (Ed.)
107. Human Rights & Poverty in India: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidences; 5 Volumes / Chaudhary, S.N.
108. Human Rights Abuse on Elderly People / Janetius, S.T.; Kulandaiswamy, V. & Padmanabhan, R.
109. Human Rights among Indian Population: Knowledge, Awareness and Practice / Gupta, Shilpy & Kapoor, A.K.
110. Human Rights and Bail / Sharma, Roopa
111. Human Rights and Child Labour in Indian Industries / Saksena, Anu
112. Human Rights and Criminal Justice Administration / Thilagaraj, R.
113. Human Rights and Criminal Justice Administration in India / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
114. Human Rights and Dalits / Rajawat, Mamta
115. Human Rights and Development in Emerging World Order / Samal, Sunita
116. Human Rights and Economic Development / Ramachandran, V.
117. Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms / Rai, Rahul
118. Human Rights and Health Care / Kanmony, J. Cyril
119. Human Rights and Human Rights Education / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
120. Human Rights and Indigenous Peoples / Das, J.R.
121. Human Rights and Inhuman Wrongs / Sen, Sankar
122. Human Rights and Justice System / Gautam, Ashwani Kant
123. Human Rights and Legal Remedies / Sharma, Gokulesh
124. Human Rights and Peace / Narasaiha, M.L.
125. Human Rights and Policing / Mishra, R.C.
126. Human Rights and Refugees / Chakraborty, M.
127. Human Rights and Refugees / Subramanya, N. (Dr.)
128. Human Rights and Social Justice / Narsimha, R.K.
129. Human Rights and Social Justice / Sharma, G.
130. Human Rights and Social Justice: Concept and Perception / Kanan, Satya P.
131. Human Rights and Social Realities / Khandela, Man Chand
132. Human Rights and Social Security in North-East India / Haokip, George T.
133. Human Rights and Social Security; 2 Volumes / Yadav, J.P. (Ed.)
134. Human Rights and Social Welfare / Kumar, Amit
135. Human Rights and Social Work: Issues, Challenge and Response / Kohli, A.S.
136. Human Rights and Sustainable Development / Kumar, Anuradha
137. Human Rights and Terrorism / Das, Ajay
138. Human Rights and Terrorism: Universal Dimensions and Jurisdiction / Subbian, A.
139. Human Rights and the Constitution / Saksena, K.P.
140. Human Rights and the Deprived / Rehman, Kanta
141. Human Rights and the Law: Universal and Indian / Diwan, P.
142. Human Rights and Women: A Global Perspective / Bhatnagar, Sanjeev
143. Human Rights Complaints Systems: International and Regional / Subbian, A.
144. Human Rights Concern of the Future / Bhargava, Gopal
145. Human Rights Development in India / Rathore, Dinesh Singh
146. Human Rights Development of Under Privileged / Kumar, Anuradha
147. Human Rights Developments in South Asia / Patil, V.T.
148. Human Rights Education / Mohanty, Jagannath
149. Human Rights Education / Muthuja, Babu; Usharani R. & Prasad Khagendra
150. Human Rights Education / Pathak, C.K.
151. Human Rights Education / Rao, D. Bhaskara (Ed.)
152. Human Rights Education: Conceptual and Pedagogical Aspects / Naseema, C.
153. Human Rights Global Issues / Mishra, Pramod (Ed.)
154. Human Rights Human Wrong / Gill, M.S.
155. Human Rights in a Developing Society / Biju, M.R.
156. Human Rights in Cultural and Religious Perspective / Joshi, Sarat C.
157. Human Rights in Cultural and Religious Perspective / Verma, R.K.
158. Human Rights in Developing Countries / Prasad, L.K. (Dr.)
159. Human Rights in Environmental Perspective / Joshi, Sarat C.
160. Human Rights in Global Perspectives / Basu, L.N.
161. Human Rights in India / Akhtar, Saud & Kumar, Pramod
162. Human Rights in India / Das, Asish Kumar & Mohanty, Prashant Kumar
163. Human Rights in India / Nirmal, Chiranjivi J. (Ed.)
164. Human Rights in India / Srivastava, Deep Kumar
165. Human Rights in India and Pakistan / Singh, Indu & Saxena, Ajay
166. Human Rights in India: Issues and Perspectives / Begum, S. Mehartaj (Dr.) (Ed.)
167. Human Rights in India: Problems and Perspectives / Sehgal, B.P.S.
168. Human Rights in Islam / Hussain, Shaikh Shaukat (Dr.)
169. Human Rights in Islam / Kumar, P.
170. Human Rights in Islam: The Modern Perspective; 2 Volumes / Syed, M.H. (Ed.)
171. Human Rights in Justice / Pal, Jagat
172. Human Rights in New World Order / Shamsi, Nayyar
173. Human Rights in Pre-Trial Detention / Upadhyay, Chandra Mohan
174. Human Rights in South Asia / Mishra, Pramod (Ed.)
175. Human Rights in the New Millennium / Sanajoba, N. (Prof.)
176. Human Rights in the New Millennium / Shamsi, Nayyar (Ed.)
177. Human Rights in the World / Akhtar, Saud & Kumar, Pramod
178. Human Rights in the World / Sharma, N.R.
179. Human Rights Law in India: Protection and Implementation of the Human Rights Act, 1993 / Harsh, Bhanwar Lal
180. Human Rights of Accused and Juveniles: Delinquent in Conflict with Law / Jaiswal, Jaishree
181. Human Rights of Dalits: Societal Violation / Pal, R.M. & Bhargava, G.S. (Eds.)
182. Human Rights of Indigenous Peoples; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Aman (Ed.)
183. Human Rights of Minority and Women's; 4 Volumes / Gupta, Indrani Sen (Ed.)
184. Human Rights of the Adopted Girl Child / Deshkar, Mangala V. (Dr.)
185. Human Rights of the Non-Citizen: Law and Reality / Bandyopadhyay, Rathin
186. Human Rights of the World; 3 Volumes / Sinha, R.K.
187. Human Rights of Tribals; 2 Volumes / Thomas, John K. (Ed.)
188. Human Rights of Women / Roy, Ashine
189. Human Rights of Women: Legal Perspectives / Ramaswamy, B.
190. Human Rights of Women: National and International Perspectives / Reddy, D. Chenna
191. Human Rights Perspective on Detention and Prisoners / Mishra, Jagmohan
192. Human Rights to Environment in India / Uddin, Mohd. Sharif
193. Human Rights Training its Dimension and Approach; 3 Volumes / Srivastav, V.P.
194. Human Rights Training; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
195. Human Rights Violation / Kanmony, J. Cyril
196. Human Rights Violation: A Global Phenomenon / Sharma, Vinod
197. Human Rights Violation: Contemporary Concerns and Remedies / Mishra, Jagmohan
198. Human Rights Violation: Facts and Foes / Bhatnagar, Sanjeev
199. Human Rights Violations in Police Custody / Kumar, N. Krishna
200. Human Rights Year Book 2001 / Parekh, P.H. (Ed.)
201. Human Rights: A Broad Prospective / Tiwari, Ashok
202. Human Rights: A Compilation of International Instruments: Universal Instruments; Volume 1 (in 2 Parts)
203. Human Rights: A Gandhian Perspectives / Mehra, Shweta
204. Human Rights: Acts, Statutes and Constitutional Provisions; 2 Volumes / Gupta, D.N. & et. al.
205. Human Rights: An Interdisciplinary Approach / Freeman, Michael
206. Human Rights: Burning Issues of the World; 3 Volumes / Verma, R.S. (Ed.)
207. Human Rights: Changing Perspectives / Subramanyam, I.
208. Human Rights: Concept and Standards / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
209. Human Rights: Concept, Issues, Emerging Problems / Soni, Suresh Kumar
210. Human Rights: Concern to the Future / Bahrgava, Gopal
211. Human Rights: Conflict to Build Peace / Bhargava, Gopal
212. The Human Rights: Conventions and Indian Law / Gupta, U.N.
213. Human Rights: Dimensions / Kanan, Satya P.
214. Human Rights: Dimensions and Issues; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
215. Human Rights: Evolution and Development / Kanan, Satya P.
216. Human Rights: Free and Equal / Shah, Giriraj & et. al.
217. Human Rights: Global Issues / Mishra, Promod
218. Human Rights: Global Perspectives / Kumar, Anuradha
219. Human Rights: International Challenges; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
220. Human Rights: International Protection, Monitoring, Enforcement / Symonides, J. (Ed.)
221. Human Rights: Issues and Concepts / Kala, Vishal
222. Human Rights: Issues and Implementations; 2 Volumes / Srivastav, V.P.
223. Human Rights: Issues in India / Anuradha, K.P.
224. Human Rights: Many Sides to a Coin / N.S. Sreenivasulu
225. Human Rights: New Perspectives: New Realities / Pollis, Adamantia
226. Human Rights: Perspectives and Challenges / Sachar, Rajinder (Justice)
227. Human Rights: Philosophy, Promotion, Protection and Perspectives / Subbian, Adaikkalam
228. Human Rights: Problems and Solutions / Kartikeyan, D.R.
229. Human Rights: Promotion and Protection / Chauhan, O.P. & Dadwal, Lalit
230. Human Rights: Standard for Right to Health / Malik, Aruna Kumar
231. Human Rights: Third Millennium Vision / Patil, V.T.
232. Human Rights: UN Initiatives / Rai, Rahul
233. Human Rights: Vibrant Issue / Iyer, K.S.
234. Human Rights: Violations and the Law / Sahu, A.
235. Human Sacrifies and Religious Change: The Kondhs / Boal, Barbara M.
236. Illuminations for a New Civilization / Skolimowski, Henryk
237. India and Human Rights: No.9-PRIS(POL) LARRDIS/98 / Gopalan, S. (Ed.)
238. India and Human Rights: Reflections / Sastry, T.S.N. (Ed.)
239. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
240. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
241. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
242. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
243. India's Global Human Rights Obligations: A Status Report; 2 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
244. India's Human Rights Regime: A Comprehensive Presentation; 2 Volumes / Sinha, P.C.
245. International Dimension of the Human Rights; 4 Volumes / Chauhan, S.R. & Chauhan, N.S. (Eds.)
246. International Encyclopaedia of Human Rights; 7 Volumes (in 13 parts) / Rao, D. Bhaskara
247. International Encyclopaedia of Peace, Security, Social Justice and Human Rights; 7 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. & et. al.
248. International Human Rights Documents / Ghandhi, P.R.
249. International Human Rights Law / Ramaswamy, B.
250. International Human Rights; 6 Volumes / Rajkhowa, Subhram & Deka, Stuti
251. International Relations: Democracy and Human Rights / Vadkar, Praveen
252. Islamic Concepts of Human Rights / Assheha, Abdur Rehman
253. Islamic Views on Human Rights: Viewpoints of Iranian Scholars
254. Issues in Human Rights / Chowdhury, Azizur Rahman, Bhuiyan, Md. Jahid Hossain & Alam, Shawkat (Eds.)
255. Issues of Intellectual Property Rights / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof. & Ed.)
256. Kashmir Military and Human Rights / Teng, M.K. & et. al.
257. Key Concepts Human Rights / Freeman, Michael
258. Law Enforcement and Human Rights / Bhuimali, Anil
259. Legal Aid: Human Rights to Equality / Singh, S.
260. Manavadhikar Aur Kartavya; (in Hindi) / Natani, P.N.
261. Manavadhikar Aur Rajya: Badalte Sandharbh, Ubharte Aayam; (in Hindi) / Kaushik, A.
262. Manavadhikar Aur Sanyukt Rashtra Sangh / Chaturvedi, S.
263. Manavadhikar, Samajik Nyaya aur Bharat ka Samvidhan (2nd Revised Edition) (in Hindi) / Mal, Puran
264. Mass Media and Human Rights Development / Mehta, Abhinav Kumar
265. Meaning and Sources of Human Rights / Bahrgava, Gopal
266. Migrant Labour and Human Rights in India / Iyer, K. Gopal
267. Minorities and Human Rights in Bangladesh / Sengupta, Dipankar & et. al.
268. Monitoring International Human Rights / Rai, Rahul
269. National Human Rights Comission of India: Formation Functioning and Future Prospects; 2 Volumes / Ray, Arun
270. National Human Rights Commission of India Formation, Functioning and Future Prospects / Mohapatra, Arun Ray
271. New Dimensions and Challenges for Human Rights / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
272. NGOs and Protection of Human Rights / Dhingra, Rajni Malhotra
273. NGOs Human Rights Activism / Chandra, Puran
274. NGOs in the Human Rights Management / Aswal, B.S.
275. The Noxious Web: Insurgency in the North-East / Maitra, Kiranshankar
276. Perspectives in Human Rights Development / Sharma, R.S. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
277. Perspectives on Human Rights / Dube, M.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
278. Police, Crime and Human Rights / Kalyani, R.
279. Politics and Human Rights / Sharma, H.C.
280. Poverty and Human Rights of Women / Bhuimali, Anil
281. Printiples and Theories of Human Rights / Jha, Aditya
282. Prisoners of War: The Battle of their Human Rights / Flamingo, Curtis & et. al.
283. Property Rights of Women / Devi, K. Uma (Dr.)
284. Protecting Human Rights of Refugees: Issues and International Intervention / Joshi, Sarat C.
285. Protecting Human Rights: Role of State Human Rights Commissions in Northeast India / Roy, Anuj Kanchan Datta
286. Protection of Human Rights / Paul, R.C.
287. Public Health Law, Ethics and Human Rights / Pattnaik, Pushpalata
288. Reforming Human Rights / Khanna, D.P. (Dr.)
289. Refugee and Human Rights / Sri Krishna, S. & Samudrala, Anil Kumar (Eds.)
290. Refugees and Human Rights / Patil, V.T. & et. al.
291. Refugees and Human Rights / Roy, S.K. (Ed.)
292. Reproductive Technology and Human Rights / Rathi, Seema (Dr.)
293. Rhetoric versus Reality: Essays on Human Rights, Justice and Democratic Values / Iyer, V.R. Krishna (Justice)
294. The Right to Development / Primer, A.
295. Right to Information (RTI) and Rural Development in India / Mishra, Sudhansu; Das, Sudhansu Kumar & Sahoo, Rajan Kumar
296. Right to Information: Implementing Information Regime / Sharma, Sarbjit & Gopal, Krishan
297. Rights of Allah and Human Rights / Shad, Abdur Rahman
298. Rights of Children / Gopalkrishnan, B.
299. Rights of Dalit / Samel, Swapna H.
300. Rights of the Disabled: Perspective, Legal Protection and Issues / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)