Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > History
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 100 Year's Survey of Punjab Painting (1841-1941) / Aryan, K.C.
2. 101 Great Lives Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
3. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
4. 101 Scientists Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
5. 1857 and After Literary Representations / Rai, R.N.; Singh, Anita & Kumar, Archana (Eds)
6. 1857 in North East India: A Reconstruction From Folk and Oral Sources / Kar, Subir
7. 1857 Revisited: Based on Persian and Urdu Documents / Husain, S.M. Azizuddin
8. 1857: The Historic Rebellion / Bakshi, S.R.
9. 1965 War: The Inside Story: Defence Minster Y.B. Chavan's Diary of India Pakistan War / Pradhan, R.D.
10. 21st Century Brazil: View and Vision / Anthony, John
11. 50 Years of India's Independence / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
12. 50 Years of United Nations and World Affairs; 10 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Ed.)
13. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
14. A.Q. Ansari: Social Philosophy and Political Thought / Azizi, Alauddin
15. Aadhunik Bharat: (1919-1939): Rashtravadi Sahitya Avem Krantikari Aandolan; (in Hindi) / Paruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
16. Aadhunik Bharatiya Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Nagouri, S.L.
17. Abhicara Rites in the Veda / Sahoo, Purna Chandra
18. Academic Dictionary of History / Chopra, Ramesh
19. Accession of Hyderabad: The Inside Story / Joseph, T. Uma
20. Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795 / Symes, Michael
21. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
22. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territories Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha Until the Year 1814 / Buchanan, Francis (Hamilton)
23. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepaul: Being the Substance of Observations Made During a Mission to that Country in the Year 1793 / Kirkpatrik, Col.
24. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
25. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
26. Across Thibet: Being a translation of "De Paris Au Tonkin A Travers Le Tibet Inconnu" (A.D. 1889-1890); 2 Volumes / Bonvalot, Gabriel
27. Actors on the Burmese Stage a Trilogy of the Anglo-Burmese Wars: An Ill-Conditioned Cad Mr Moylan of the Times / Blackburn, Terence R.
28. Aden and Yeman / Mehra, R.N.
29. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas ka Sarvekshan; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L. & Nagori, K.
30. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas; (in Hindi) / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
31. Adhunik Europe ka Itihas, Vol.1: 1450-1789 / Kumar, Pramod
32. Adhunik Viswa Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Tyagi, M.S. & et. al.
33. Administration and Society in Medieval India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
34. Administration Conquests and Expansion in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
35. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
36. Administration of East India Company 1740-1856 / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi S.R.
37. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
38. The Administration of the Mughul Empire / Qureshi, Ishtiaq Husain
39. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
40. Administrative and Developmental Perspectives in Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
41. Administrative Documents of Mughal India / Ansari, M.A.
42. Administrative History of Ancient India / Jain, J.K. (Dr.)
43. Administrative History of Some Aspect of Uttarakhand / Tolia, R.S.
44. Administrative History of Uttarakhand: Kumaon and Garhwal / Arora, Ajay (Dr.)
45. Administrative Structure of the Great Mughals / Khosla, Rajinder P.
46. Administrative Thought of Max Weber / Sinha, Sanjay Kumar
47. Advaita Vedanta (History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, Volume II, Part 2) / Balasubramanian, R. (Dr.)
48. Advanced History of Ancient India; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
49. Advanced History of India (From Earliest Times to Present day) / Raj, Hans
50. Advanced History of Medieval India; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
51. Advanced History of Modern India; 5 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
52. Advanced Learner's Dictionary of History: A Team of Experts
53. Advanced Study in the History of Modern India, 1707-1813 / Mehta, J.L.
54. Advanced Study in the History of Modern India; 3 Volumes / Chhabra, G.S.
55. Advent of the Aryans in India / Sharma, R.S.
56. Adventures of an Officer in the Service of Runjeet Singh / Lawrence, H.M.L.
57. The Adventures of the Gooroo Noodle: A Tale in the Tamil Language / Beschi, Viramamooni
58. Affairs of the East India Company: Being the Fifth Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons 28th July, 1812; 3 Volumes / Firminger, Walter Kelly (Ed.)
59. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
60. African Culture and Tradition / Mathews, A.P.
61. African Refugees: An Overview / Anand, Renu M.
62. After the Great Mughals: Painting in Death and the Regional Courts in the 18th and 19th Centuries / Schmitz, Barbara
63. The Aga Khan and his Ancestors / Dumasia, Naoroji M.
64. Against Dora And Nizam People's Movement in Telanagana 1939-1948 / Thirumali, Inukonda
65. Against History, Against State: Counter Perspectives from the Margins / Mayaram, Shail
66. Against the Tyranny of Society: Reflections on a Protest Movement / Kar, Priyadarsi
67. The Age of Iron in South Asia: Legacy and Tradition / Tripathi, Vibha
68. Age of Vikramaditya / Jain, K.C. & Jain, P.C.
69. Agra and Fatehpur Sikri: A Traveller History / Newell, H.A. (Lt. Col.)
70. Agra Historical Descriptive with An Account of Akbar and His Court and of the Modern City of Agra / Latif, M. Syad
71. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
72. Agra: Economic and Political Profile of a Mughal Suba (1580-1707) / Trivedi, K.K.
73. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
74. Agrarian Change and Peasant Unrest in Colonial India Orissa 1912-1939 / Sahoo, Rajib Lochan
75. Agrarian Change from Above and Below / Rao, K. Seetharama
76. Agrarian History of Orissa Under the British Rule / Samal, J.K.
77. Agrarian Relations and Peasant in Modern Andhra: A Study of Kalahasti Zamindari / Reddy, D. Subramanyam
78. Agrarian Structure in Central India and the Northern Deccan (C. AD 300-500): A Study in Vakataka Inscriptions / Shrimali, Krishna Mohan
79. Agrarian System of Medieval Assam / Gogai, Jahanbi, Nath (Dr.)
80. The Agrarian System of Mughal India (1556-1707) / Habib, Irfan
81. Agricultural & Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
82. Agricultural, Industrial and Urban Dynamism Under the Sultans of Delhi 1206-1555 / Naqvi, Hamida Khatoon
83. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
84. Ajmer Historical and Descriptive / Sarda, Har Bilas
85. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
86. The Akall Struggle: A Retrospect / Singh, Mohinder
87. Akbar Mahan aur Uska Yug / Mandot, Dinesh (Dr.)
88. Akbar Padamsee Work in Language / Padamsee, Bhanumati
89. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Bakshi, S.R. & et. al.
90. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
91. Akbarnama of Sheikh Abul Fazal; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Sharma, Mathuralal (Tr.)
92. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
93. Alberuni warnit Bharat; 2 Volumes / Alberuni
94. Alberuni's India: An Account of the Religion, Philosophy, Literature, Geography, Chronology, Astronomy, Customs, Laws and Astrology of India About A.D. 1030 (2 Volumes) / Sachau, Edward C. (Ed.)
95. Al-Biruni: His Times, Life and Works / Said, Hakim Mohammed & Khan, Ansar Zahid
96. Al-Biruni's Discovery of India: An Interpretative Study / Khan, M.A. Saleem
97. Alexander The Great's Art of Strategy: The Timeless Lessons of History's Greatest / Bose, Partha
98. Alexander: Invincible King of Macedonia / Tsouras, Peter G.
99. All in a Stride: Reflections of Civil Servant / Tiwari, A.N.
100. The All India Muslim Conference 1928-1935: A Documentary Record / Aziz, K.K.
101. Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary / Roerich, Nicholas
102. Ambedkar and Nation-Building / Shyam Lal & Saxena, K.S. (Eds.)
103. The Ambedkar Era / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Singh
104. Ambedkar: Life and Views / Vyas, D.C.
105. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
106. America Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Gahlot, B.S.
107. American African Gandhis: An Analytical Synthesis of Three Gandhis / Gulati, M.N.
108. American Legal System / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
109. An American Looks At Gandhi: Essays in Satyagraha, Civil Rights and Peace / Hunt, James D.
110. Amerika Ka Itihas; (In Hindi) / Chauhan, Ghanshyam
111. Analytical History of India / Sewell, Robert
112. Ananda the Man and Monk / Das, Asha
113. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
114. Anatomy of the Jakarta Coup: October 1, 1965 The Collusion with China which Destroyed the Army Command President Sukarno / Fic, Victor M.
115. Ancient Account of India and China by Two Mohammedan Travellers, Who Went to Those Parts in the 19th Century / Sirafi, Abu Zayd Hasan Ibn Yazid
116. Ancient and Medieval History of India / Rawlinson, H.G.
117. Ancient and Medieval Indian History / Rajendra, K.V.
118. Ancient and Medieval Nepal / Shaha, Rishikesh
119. Ancient and Medieval Political Thinkers: From Plato to Padua / Rathod, P.B.
120. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
121. Ancient Ceylon / Parker, H.
122. Ancient Civilizations of the World / Sood, Vishal
123. Ancient Communities of the Himalayas / Saklani, Dinesh Prasad
124. The Ancient Geography of India / Cunningham, Alexander
125. The Ancient Geography of Kashmir / Stein, M.A.
126. The Ancient Hindu Nation / Singh, V.P.
127. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
128. Ancient History of India up to 10th Century A.D. / Atlantic Research Division
129. The Ancient History of India: (Vedic Period) A New Interpretation / Singhal, K.C. & Gupta, Roshan
130. Ancient History of India: Manusmriti Revisited / Naegele, Charles J. (Dr.)
131. Ancient History of the World; 2 Volumes / Clare, I.S.
132. A Ancient India / Chopra, P.N. & et. al. (Eds.)
133. Ancient India / Majumdar, R.C.
134. Ancient India / Mittra, Sangh & et. al.
135. Ancient India / Oldenberg, H.
136. Ancient India / Smith, V.A.
137. Ancient India (13th Edition) / Mahajan, V.D.
138. Ancient India and World / Kumar, Rakesh
139. Ancient India as Described by Megasthenes and Arrian / McCrindle, John W.
140. Ancient India as Described by Ptolemy / McCrindle, John W.
141. Ancient India in a New Light / Sethna, K.D.
142. Ancient India: As Described in Classical Literature / Crindle, Mc
143. Ancient India: Collected Essays on the Literary and Political History of Southern India / Krishnaswami, S. Aiyangar
144. Ancient India: From the Earliest Times to the First Century / Rapson, E.J.
145. Ancient India: From the Origins to the XIIIth Century A.D. / Albanese, Marilia
146. Ancient India: History of Ancient India for 1000 Years in Four Volumes From 900 B.C. To 100 A.D.; 4 Volumes / Shah, Tribhuvandas L.
147. Ancient India: In Historical Outline / Jha, D.N.
148. Ancient Indian and Iranian Art: A Comparative Study / Khan, Sabir Hussain (Dr.)
149. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
150. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
151. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
152. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
153. Ancient Indian History / Mathur, Ramprakash
154. Ancient Indian History / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi, S.R.
155. Ancient Indian History / Mullick, Animesh
156. Ancient Indian History / Saharan, M.S.
157. Ancient Indian Legal Philosophy: Its Relevance to Contemporary Jurisprudential Thought / Purohit, S.K.
158. Ancient Indian Magic and Folklore: An Introduction / Stutley, Margaret
159. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
160. Ancient Indian Ports: With special reference to Maharashtra / Hebalkar, Sharad
161. Ancient Indian Sciences: An Expositions of Development of Science and Technology in Ancient India as Drawn from Original Sources and Sacred Literature; 3 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
162. Ancient Indian Social History: Some Interpretations / Thapar, Romila
163. Ancient Indian Warfare / Singh, Sarva Daman
164. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
165. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
166. Ancient Medieval and Modern India / Tamaskar, B.G.
167. The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 (With Rules, Amendments, Notifications and Orders) / Tripathi, Alok
168. Ancient Monuments of Bihar and Orissa / Kuraishi, M.M.H.
169. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Kak, Ram Chandra
170. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
171. Ancient North-East India (Pragjyotisha): A Pan-India Perspective (Up to Seventh Century AD) / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
172. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
173. Ancient Settlement Pattern in Orissa / Srivastava, G.N.
174. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
175. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the 20th Century: A Gazetteer / Dhingra, Kiran (Comp.)
176. The Andhra Culture During the Kakatiyan Times / Kumari, V. Anila
177. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
178. The Anklet Story (Translation of Silappadhikaram) / Subramanyam, Ka. Naa.
179. Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan: Or the Central and Western Rajput State of India; 3 Volumes / Tod, James
180. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
181. Annexation of Punjab / Gough-Innes, Charles
182. Annie Besant: Founders of Home Rule Movement / Kumar, Raj & et. al.
183. Annie Besant: Pioneer of Home Rule Movement / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
184. The Annual Register of Indian Political Parties: Proceedings and Fundamental Text; 18 Volumes / Shiv Lal
185. Antecedents of Early Man in Northwestern India: Paleontological and Paleoecological Evidences / Vasisth, R.N.
186. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
187. Antiquities of India: An Account of the History and Culture of Ancient Hindustan / Barnett, Lionel D.
188. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
189. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
190. Antiquities, History, Culture and Shrines of Jammu / Sharma, Shiv Chander
191. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
192. Archaeological and Cultural History of North Bihar (With Special Reference to Neolithic Chirand) / Sinha, Harendra Prasad
193. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar: Since Independence / Kumar, Navin
194. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
195. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
196. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
197. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Lower and the Middle Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
198. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
199. Archaeological Remains of Bodhgaya / Ansari, Abdul Quddoos (Dr.)
200. An Archaeological Study of Rohtas District / Pandey, Sammukh
201. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
202. Archaeology and History: Early Settlements in the Andaman Islands / Cooper, Zarine
203. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
204. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
205. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
206. Archaeology in India: With Special Reference to the Works of Babu Rajendralala Mitra / Fergusson, James
207. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
208. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
209. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
210. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
211. The Archaeology of Indian Trade Routes Up to c. 200 BC: Resource Use, Resource Access and Lines of Communication / Lahiri, Nayanjot
212. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
213. Archaeology of Magadh Region / Singh, A.K.
214. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
215. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
216. Archaeology of North Bihar / Sinha, Birendra Kumar
217. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
218. Archaeology of Patliputra and Nalanda / Kumar, Brajmohan (Dr.)
219. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
220. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
221. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
222. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
223. Archaeology, Art and Religion: New Perspectives on Vijayanagara / Verghese, Anila
224. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
225. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
226. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
227. Architectural Remains: Anuradhapura, Ceylon / Smither, James G.
228. Architecture and the Raj Western Deccan, (1700-1900) / Gupta, Samita
229. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
230. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
231. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
232. Aristocracy in Medieval India / Ojha, D.N.
233. Armed Struggle for Freedom / Shastri, Bal Hardev
234. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
235. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
236. Art and Architecture of Nalanda / Chauley, G.C.
237. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
238. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
239. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
240. The Art of War in Ancient India / Chakravarti, P.C.
241. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
242. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India; 2 Parts (U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume) / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
243. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
244. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
245. The Artisans in 18th Century Eastern India: A History of Survival / Singh, Vipul
246. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
247. Aruna Asaf Ali: The Dynamic Secular Leader / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
248. Arunachal Pradesh: Past and Present / Joshi, H.G.
249. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
250. Aryan Invasion Theory and Indian Nationalism / Talageri, Shrikant G.
251. The Aryan Invasion Theory: A Reappraisal / Talageri, Shrikant G.
252. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
253. The Aryans History of Vedic Period / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
254. Aryans in South India / Nambudri, P.P. Narayanan
255. Aryans Revisited / Nandi, Ramendra Nath
256. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
257. The Aryas: Facts Without Fancy and Fiction / Shendge, Malati, J.
258. Ashoka the Great / Keuning, Wytze
259. Asia in Western and World History: A Guide for Teaching / Embree, Ainslie T. & Gluck, Carol
260. Asian Religions in America: A Documentary History / Tweed, Thomas A. & et. al. (Eds.)
261. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
262. Asoka / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
263. Asoka (BC 304 to BC 232) / Bhandarkar, R.G.
264. Asoka and the Decline of the Mauryas (3rd Edition) / Thapar, Romila
265. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
266. Asoka: In History and Historical Memory / Olivelle, Patrick (Ed.)
267. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India (Third Edition, Revised & Enlarged) / Smith, Vincent A.
268. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
269. Asoka: The Great / Mukundan, Monisha
270. Asoka: The King and The Man / Thaplyal, Kiran Kumar
271. Aspect of Indian History / Farooqi, N.R. & Jafri, S.Z.H. (Eds.)
272. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
273. Aspects of Indian History / Mishra, J.P. (Ed.)
274. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
275. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
276. Aspects of Indian History and Historiography / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
277. Aspects of Medieval Indian Society and Culture / Ojha, P.N.
278. Aspects of Political Ideas and Institutions in Ancient India / Sharma, Ram Sharan
279. Aspects of the Medieval History of Assam / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
280. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
281. Assam Muslims: Politics & Cohesion / Dev, Bimal J. & Lahiri, Dilip K.
282. Assam Through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
283. Assam: Its Heritage and Culture / Bhushan, Chandra
284. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
285. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
286. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
287. Atlas and Survey of South Asian History: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan / Schmidt, Karl J.
288. Atlas of Ancient Indian History / Habib, Irfan & Habib, Faiz
289. Aulikaras of Central India: History and Inscriptions / Ojha, N.K.
290. Auniati Sutra: A History / Sharma, Tirtha Nath
291. Aurangzeb and his Wazirs / Agrawal, C.M.
292. Aurangzeb: The Great Moghul / Bakshi, S.R. & et. al.
293. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
294. Authority and Kingship Under the Sultans of Delhi: Thirteenth Fourteenth Centuries / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
295. Autobiographical Writings of Mahatama Gandhi / Sharma, Rashmi
296. The Avatars of Modernity: Vasco da Gama's Discovery and Indian Identitiesin Perspective / Wessler, Heinz Werner; Kjaerholm, Lars & Brimnes, Niels (Eds.)
297. Awadh in Revolt 1857-1858 / Mukherjee, Rudrangshu
298. Awaken Bharata: A Call for India's Rebirth / Frawley, David
299. Ayodhya Case: Archaeological Evidences / Sharma, A.K.
300. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)