Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > History
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 101 Great Lives Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
2. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
3. 101 Scientists Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
4. 1857 and After Literary Representations / Rai, R.N.; Singh, Anita & Kumar, Archana (Eds)
5. 1857 in North East India: A Reconstruction From Folk and Oral Sources / Kar, Subir
6. 1857 Revisited: Based on Persian and Urdu Documents / Husain, S.M. Azizuddin
7. 1857: The Historic Rebellion / Bakshi, S.R.
8. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
9. 1962 and the McMahon Line Saga / Arpi, Claude
10. 1965 War: The Inside Story: Defence Minster Y.B. Chavan's Diary of India Pakistan War / Pradhan, R.D.
11. 1984: The Anti-Sikh Violence and After (A Chilling Eyewitness Account of the Anti-Sikh Violence) / Suri, Sanjay
12. 21st Century Brazil: View and Vision / Anthony, John
13. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
14. 50 Years of India's Independence / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
15. 50 Years of United Nations and World Affairs; 10 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Ed.)
16. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
17. A.Q. Ansari: Social Philosophy and Political Thought / Azizi, Alauddin
18. Aadhunic Bharat Ka Itihas Vishvakosh; 3 Volumes (in Hindi) / Gajrani, Shiv (Dr.)
19. Aadhunik Bharat: (1919-1939): Rashtravadi Sahitya Avem Krantikari Aandolan; (in Hindi) / Paruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
20. An ABC of Indian Culture: A Personal Padayatra of Half a Century into India / Holroyde, Peggy
21. Abhicara Rites in the Veda / Sahoo, Purna Chandra
22. Academic Dictionary of History / Chopra, Ramesh
23. Accession of Hyderabad: The Inside Story / Joseph, T. Uma
24. Account of an Embassy to the Kingdom of Ava in the Year 1795 / Symes, Michael
25. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India: Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy, 2 Volumes / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
26. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territories Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha Until the Year 1814 / Buchanan, Francis (Hamilton)
27. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepaul: Being the Substance of Observations Made During a Mission to that Country in the Year 1793 / Kirkpatrik, Col.
28. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
29. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
30. Across Thibet: Being a translation of "De Paris Au Tonkin A Travers Le Tibet Inconnu" (A.D. 1889-1890); 2 Volumes / Bonvalot, Gabriel
31. Actors on the Burmese Stage a Trilogy of the Anglo-Burmese Wars: An Ill-Conditioned Cad Mr Moylan of the Times / Blackburn, Terence R.
32. Aden and Yeman / Mehra, R.N.
33. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas (in Hindi) / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
34. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas ka Sarvekshan; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L. & Nagori, K.
35. Adhunik Bhartiya Sanskriti: Modern Indian Culture (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L.
36. Adhunik Europe ka Itihas, Vol.1: 1450-1789 / Kumar, Pramod
37. Adhunik Viswa Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Tyagi, M.S. & et. al.
38. Administration and Society in Medieval India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
39. Administration Conquests and Expansion in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
40. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
41. Administration of East India Company 1740-1856 / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi S.R.
42. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
43. Administrative and Developmental Perspectives in Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
44. Administrative Documents of Mughal India / Ansari, M.A.
45. Administrative History of Ancient India / Jain, J.K. (Dr.)
46. Administrative History of Some Aspect of Uttarakhand / Tolia, R.S.
47. Administrative History of Uttarakhand: Kumaon and Garhwal / Arora, Ajay (Dr.)
48. Administrative Structure of the Great Mughals / Khosla, Rajinder P.
49. Administrative Thought of Max Weber / Sinha, Sanjay Kumar
50. Advaita Vedanta (History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, Volume II, Part 2) / Balasubramanian, R. (Dr.)
51. Advanced History of Ancient India; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
52. Advanced History of India (From Earliest Times to Present day) / Raj, Hans
53. Advanced History of Medieval India; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
54. Advanced History of Modern India; 5 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
55. Advanced History of Nepal / Vaidya, T.R.
56. Advanced Learner's Dictionary of History: A Team of Experts
57. Advanced Study in the History of Modern India, 1707-1813 / Mehta, J.L.
58. Advanced Study in the History of Modern India; 3 Volumes / Chhabra, G.S.
59. Advent of the Aryans in India / Sharma, R.S.
60. Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza, Nagar, Chitral, and Hindu-Kush: The Making of a Frontier / Durand, Colonel Algernon
61. Adventures of an Officer in the Service of Runjeet Singh / Lawrence, H.M.L.
62. The Adventures of the Gooroo Noodle: A Tale in the Tamil Language / Beschi, Viramamooni
63. Affairs of the East India Company: Being the Fifth Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons 28th July, 1812; 3 Volumes / Firminger, Walter Kelly (Ed.)
64. Afghanistan - Pakistan - India: A Paradigm Shift / Abdali, Shaida Mohammad (Ambassador)
65. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
66. African Culture and Tradition / Mathews, A.P.
67. African Refugees: An Overview / Anand, Renu M.
68. After the Great Mughals: Painting in Death and the Regional Courts in the 18th and 19th Centuries / Schmitz, Barbara
69. The Aga Khan and his Ancestors / Dumasia, Naoroji M.
70. Against Dora And Nizam People's Movement in Telanagana 1939-1948 / Thirumali, Inukonda
71. Against the Tyranny of Society: Reflections on a Protest Movement / Kar, Priyadarsi
72. The Age of Iron in South Asia: Legacy and Tradition / Tripathi, Vibha
73. Agra and Fatehpur Sikri: A Traveller History / Newell, H.A. (Lt. Col.)
74. Agra Historical Descriptive with An Account of Akbar and His Court and of the Modern City of Agra / Latif, M. Syad
75. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
76. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
77. Agrarian Change and Peasant Unrest in Colonial India Orissa 1912-1939 / Sahoo, Rajib Lochan
78. Agrarian Change from Above and Below / Rao, K. Seetharama
79. Agrarian History of Orissa Under the British Rule / Samal, J.K.
80. Agrarian Relations and Peasant in Modern Andhra: A Study of Kalahasti Zamindari / Reddy, D. Subramanyam
81. Agrarian Structure in Central India and the Northern Deccan (C. AD 300-500): A Study in Vakataka Inscriptions / Shrimali, Krishna Mohan
82. Agrarian System of Medieval Assam / Gogai, Jahanbi, Nath (Dr.)
83. The Agrarian System of Mughal India (1556-1707), 3rd Edition / Habib, Irfan
84. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
85. Agricultural, Industrial and Urban Dynamism Under the Sultans of Delhi 1206-1555 / Naqvi, Hamida Khatoon
86. The 'Ain-i-Akbari: Abul Fazl 'Allami, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Blochmann, H. (Tr.)
87. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
88. Ajmer Historical and Descriptive / Sarda, Har Bilas
89. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
90. Akbar Mahan aur Uska Yug / Mandot, Dinesh (Dr.)
91. The Akbar Nama of Abul-Fazl; 3 Volumes (Translated from the Persian) / Beveridge, H. (Tr.)
92. Akbar Padamsee Work in Language / Padamsee, Bhanumati
93. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
94. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
95. Akbarnama of Sheikh Abul Fazal; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Mathuralal (Tr.)
96. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
97. Alberuni warnit Bharat (2 Parts) / Alberuni
98. Alberuni's India: An Account of the Religion, Philosophy, Literature, Geography, Chronology, Astronomy, Customs, Laws and Astrology of India About A.D. 1030 (2 Volumes) / Sachau, Edward C. (Ed.)
99. Al-Biruni: His Times, Life and Works / Said, Hakim Mohammed & Khan, Ansar Zahid
100. Alexander The Great's Art of Strategy: The Timeless Lessons of History's Greatest / Bose, Partha
101. Alexander: Invincible King of Macedonia / Tsouras, Peter G.
102. All in a Stride: Reflections of Civil Servant / Tiwari, A.N.
103. The All India Muslim Conference 1928-1935: A Documentary Record / Aziz, K.K.
104. Allamah Fadl-i-Haq: Scholar and Freedom Fighter / Ali, Abdul (Prof.)
105. Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary / Roerich, Nicholas
106. Ambedkar and Nation-Building / Shyam Lal & Saxena, K.S. (Eds.)
107. Ambedkar Awakening India's Social Conscience / Jadhav, Narendra
108. The Ambedkar Era / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Singh
109. Ambedkar: Life and Views / Vyas, D.C.
110. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
111. America Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Gahlot, B.S.
112. American African Gandhis: An Analytical Synthesis of Three Gandhis / Gulati, M.N.
113. American Legal System / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
114. An American Looks At Gandhi: Essays in Satyagraha, Civil Rights and Peace / Hunt, James D.
115. Amerika Ka Itihas; (In Hindi) / Chauhan, Ghanshyam
116. Amir Khusrau's Matla-ul-Anwar: Dawn of Lights (Translated from Persian into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
117. Amir Khusrau's Qiran-us-Sa'dain: Conjunction of Two Lucky Planets (Translated from Persian into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
118. Analytical History of India / Sewell, Robert
119. Ananda the Man and Monk / Das, Asha
120. Anandpur: The City of Bliss / Singh, Mohinder & Shankar, Sondeep
121. Anatomy of the Jakarta Coup: October 1, 1965 The Collusion with China which Destroyed the Army Command President Sukarno / Fic, Victor M.
122. Ancient and Medieval History of India / Rawlinson, H.G.
123. Ancient and Medieval Indian History / Rajendra, K.V.
124. Ancient and Medieval Nepal / Shaha, Rishikesh
125. Ancient and Medieval Political Thinkers: From Plato to Padua / Rathod, P.B.
126. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
127. Ancient Ceylon / Parker, H.
128. Ancient Civilizations of the World / Sood, Vishal
129. The Ancient Geography of India: The Buddhist Period including the Campaigns of Alexander and the Travels of Hiuen-Tsiang / Cunningham, Alexander
130. The Ancient Geography of Kashmir / Stein, M.A.
131. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
132. Ancient History of India (Up to 10th Century A.D.) / Atlantic Research Division
133. The Ancient History of India: (Vedic Period) A New Interpretation / Singhal, K.C. & Gupta, Roshan
134. Ancient History of India: Manusmriti Revisited / Naegele, Charles J. (Dr.)
135. Ancient History of the World; 2 Volumes / Clare, I.S.
136. A Ancient India / Chopra, P.N. & et. al. (Eds.)
137. Ancient India / Mittra, Sangh & et. al.
138. Ancient India / Oldenberg, H.
139. Ancient India / Smith, V.A.
140. Ancient India (13th Edition) / Mahajan, V.D.
141. Ancient India and World / Kumar, Rakesh
142. Ancient India as Described by Megasthenes and Arrian / McCrindle, John W.
143. Ancient India as Described by Ptolemy / McCrindle, John W.
144. Ancient India in a New Light / Sethna, K.D.
145. Ancient India, 8th Edition / Majumdar, R.C.
146. Ancient India: As Described in Classical Literature / Crindle, Mc
147. Ancient India: Being a Brief and Rapid Survey of the History of the Indo-Aryans from the Earliest Times to About 1200 A.D. / Veda Vyasa
148. Ancient India: Collected Essays on the Literary and Political History of Southern India / Krishnaswami, S. Aiyangar
149. Ancient India: From the Earliest Times to the First Century / Rapson, E.J.
150. Ancient India: From the Origins to the XIIIth Century A.D. / Albanese, Marilia
151. Ancient India: History of Ancient India for 1000 Years in Four Volumes From 900 B.C. To 100 A.D.; 4 Volumes / Shah, Tribhuvandas L.
152. Ancient India: In Historical Outline / Jha, D.N.
153. Ancient Indian and Iranian Art: A Comparative Study / Khan, Sabir Hussain (Dr.)
154. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
155. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
156. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
157. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
158. Ancient Indian History / Mathur, Ramprakash
159. Ancient Indian History / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi, S.R.
160. Ancient Indian History / Mullick, Animesh
161. Ancient Indian History / Saharan, M.S.
162. Ancient Indian Magic and Folklore: An Introduction / Stutley, Margaret
163. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
164. Ancient Indian Ports: With special reference to Maharashtra / Hebalkar, Sharad
165. Ancient Indian Sciences: An Expositions of Development of Science and Technology in Ancient India as Drawn from Original Sources and Sacred Literature; 3 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
166. Ancient Indian Social History: Some Interpretations / Thapar, Romila
167. Ancient Indian Town Planning / Kaushik, Akshat
168. Ancient Indian Warfare / Singh, Sarva Daman
169. Ancient Kashmir: A Historical Perspective / Rabbani, G.M. (Frof.)
170. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
171. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
172. Ancient Medieval and Modern India / Tamaskar, B.G.
173. The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 (With Rules, Amendments, Notifications and Orders) / Tripathi, Alok
174. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
175. Ancient North-East India (Pragjyotisha): A Pan-India Perspective (Up to Seventh Century AD) / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
176. Ancient Political History of Kashmir (B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200) / Saxena, K.S.
177. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
178. Ancient Settlement Pattern in Orissa / Srivastava, G.N.
179. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
180. The Andhra Culture During the Kakatiyan Times / Kumari, V. Anila
181. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
182. The Anklet Story (Translation of Silappadhikaram) / Subramanyam, Ka. Naa.
183. Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan: Or the Central and Western Rajput State of India; 3 Volumes / Tod, James
184. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
185. Annexation of Punjab / Gough-Innes, Charles
186. Annie Besant: Founders of Home Rule Movement / Kumar, Raj & et. al.
187. Annie Besant: Pioneer of Home Rule Movement / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
188. The Annual Register of Indian Political Parties: Proceedings and Fundamental Text; 18 Volumes / Shiv Lal
189. Antecedents of Early Man in Northwestern India: Paleontological and Paleoecological Evidences / Vasisth, R.N.
190. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
191. Antiquities of India: An Account of the History and Culture of Ancient Hindustan / Barnett, Lionel D.
192. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
193. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
194. Antiquities, History, Culture and Shrines of Jammu / Sharma, Shiv Chander
195. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
196. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
197. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar: Since Independence / Kumar, Navin
198. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
199. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
200. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
201. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Lower and the Middle Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
202. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
203. Archaeological Remains in Kashmir / Koul, Pandit Anand
204. An Archaeological Study of Rohtas District / Pandey, Sammukh
205. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
206. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
207. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
208. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
209. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
210. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
211. Archaeology in India: With Special Reference to the Works of Babu Rajendralala Mitra / Fergusson, James
212. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
213. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
214. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
215. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
216. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
217. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
218. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
219. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
220. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
221. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
222. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
223. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
224. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
225. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
226. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
227. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
228. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
229. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
230. Aristocracy in Medieval India / Ojha, D.N.
231. Armed Struggle for Freedom / Shastri, Bal Hardev
232. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
233. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
234. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
235. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
236. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
237. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
238. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
239. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
240. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
241. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
242. The Artisans in 18th Century Eastern India: A History of Survival / Singh, Vipul
243. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
244. Aruna Asaf Ali: The Dynamic Secular Leader / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
245. Arunachal Pradesh: Past and Present / Joshi, H.G.
246. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
247. Aryan Invasion Theory and Indian Nationalism / Talageri, Shrikant G.
248. The Aryan Invasion Theory: A Reappraisal / Talageri, Shrikant G.
249. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
250. Aryans in South India / Nambudri, P.P. Narayanan
251. Aryans Revisited / Nandi, Ramendra Nath
252. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
253. The Aryas: Facts Without Fancy and Fiction / Shendge, Malati, J.
254. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
255. Ashoka the Great / Keuning, Wytze
256. Asia in Western and World History: A Guide for Teaching / Embree, Ainslie T. & Gluck, Carol
257. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
258. Asoka and the Decline of the Mauryas (3rd Edition) / Thapar, Romila
259. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
260. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India (Third Edition, Revised & Enlarged) / Smith, Vincent A.
261. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
262. Asoka: The Great / Mukundan, Monisha
263. Asoka: The King and The Man / Thaplyal, Kiran Kumar
264. Aspect of Indian History / Farooqi, N.R. & Jafri, S.Z.H. (Eds.)
265. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
266. Aspects of Indian History / Mishra, J.P. (Ed.)
267. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
268. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
269. Aspects of Indian History and Historiography / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
270. Aspects of Political Ideas and Institutions in Ancient India / Sharma, Ram Sharan
271. Aspects of the Medieval History of Assam / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
272. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
273. Assam Through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
274. Assam: Its Heritage and Culture / Bhushan, Chandra
275. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
276. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
277. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
278. Atlas of Ancient Indian History / Habib, Irfan & Habib, Faiz
279. Aulikaras of Central India: History and Inscriptions / Ojha, N.K.
280. Auniati Sutra: A History / Sharma, Tirtha Nath
281. Aurangzeb and His Times / Faruki, Zaheeruddin
282. Aurangzeb and his Wazirs / Agrawal, C.M.
283. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
284. Authority and Kingship Under the Sultans of Delhi: Thirteenth Fourteenth Centuries / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
285. Autobiographical Writings of Mahatama Gandhi / Sharma, Rashmi
286. The Avatars of Modernity: Vasco da Gama's Discovery and Indian Identitiesin Perspective / Wessler, Heinz Werner; Kjaerholm, Lars & Brimnes, Niels (Eds.)
287. Awadh in Revolt 1857-1858 / Mukherjee, Rudrangshu
288. Awaken Bharata: A Call for India's Rebirth / Frawley, David (Vamadeva Shastri)
289. Ayodhya Case: Archaeological Evidences / Sharma, A.K.
290. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
291. A-Z History / Varadarajan, Samayal
292. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, G.S. (Dr.)
293. The Babur-Nama: Memoirs of Babur; 2 Volumes / Beveridge, Annette Susannah
294. Back from Dead: Inside the Subhas Bose Mystery / Dhar, Anju
295. Back to Basics: A J.C. Kumarappa Reader / Bandhu, Pranjali (Ed.)
296. The Bagh Caves / Marshall, Sir John
297. Baharistan-i-Shahi: A Chronicle of Mediaeval Kashmir / Pandit, K.N.
298. Bal Gangadhar Tilak / Ranjan, Ravi & Singh, M.K.
299. Bal Gangadhar Tilak (in Hindi) / Gupta, Asha
300. The Baltic Nationalism Post-World War II Analysis / Sharma, Sunaina
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)