Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Economics
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Old Years of State Finance / Prasad, Kedar Nath
2. Academic Dictionary of Economics / Dixit, Narayan
3. Academic Dictionary of Finance / Dixit, Narayan (Ed.)
4. Academic Foundation's Bulletin on Banking and Finance; Volumes 1-77 (Continuing Series)
5. Academic's Dictionaries of Economics / Krishnamurthy, Shyamala
6. Accelerating Growth and Poverty Reduction / Virmany, Arvind
7. Accounting Management / Singh, U.K. & Dewan, J.M.
8. Adhunik Bhartiya Arthvyavastha; (In Hindi) / Gupta, S.C. (Dr.)
9. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
10. Adoption of Farm Mechanization in a Developing Economy / Bhatia, Bhim Sen
11. Adoption of New Technology: Production, Efficiency and Agrarian Relations / Swami, Bhagaban
12. Adult Education and Rural Development / Imam, Ali
13. Advanced Business Economics / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
14. Advanced Managerial Economics / Joshi, V. Mahesh (Dr.)
15. Advanced Study in Money and Banking: Theory and Policy Relevance in the Indian Economy; 2 Volumes / Khanna, Perminder
16. Advertising and Brand Building: Principles and Case Studies / Pongiannan, K.
17. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
18. Agenda for improving Governance / Debroy, Bibek (Ed.)
19. An Agenda of Economic Reforms for the States in India / Jugale, V.B.
20. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
21. Agrarian Crisis in India / Thakur, A.K. & Kumar, S.
22. Agrarian Economy of Ancient India / Chauhan, Gian Chand
23. The Agrarian System of Moslem India: A Historical Essay with Appendices / Moreland, W.H.
24. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
25. Agricultural Banking in India / Dubey, Manish
26. Agricultural Economics / Dash, Mrutyunjay
27. Agricultural Economics / Singh, S.R.
28. Agricultural Growth and Economic Stability / Ranjan, K.V.
29. Agricultural Growth and Regional Economic Development / Roy, Niranjan & et. al.
30. Agricultural Marketing: Perspective and Issues / Singh, L.P. & et. al.
31. Agricultural Production Economics: Analytical Methods and Applications / Palanisami, K.; Paramasivam, P. & Ranganathan, C.R.
32. Agricultural Productivity and Cooperative Credit / Jain, Mahesh K.
33. Agricultural Transformation in a Developing Economy / Kaushik, K.K.
34. Agriculture and Food Economics / Mishra, Mridula
35. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
36. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Gandhian Perspective / Reddy, K. Venkata
37. Agriculture and Rural Economy / Sahoo, R.K. & Dash, G.
38. Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development / Ingco, Merlinda D. & Nash, John D. (Eds.)
39. Agriculture Economics / Diwan, Balram S.
40. Agriculture in the Era of Economic Reforms / Bagchi, K.K.
41. Agriculture Location and the Market: Revisiting von Thunen in Indian Context / Singh, Jagtar
42. Agriculture, Rural Banking and Micro Finance in India / Ahmad, Rais
43. Agro-Industries and Economic Development: A Vision for the 21st Century / Misra, B. with Kar, G.C. & Misra, S.N. (Eds.)
44. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
45. The All India Service Manual; 3 Volumes / Sarkar
46. All You Wanted to Know About Filing Income Tax Returns / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
47. All You Wanted to Know About Income Tax / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
48. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
49. Alternative Economics / Sharma, J.N.
50. Alternative Economics: Economics of Mahatma Gandhi & Globalisation / Sharma, Jai Narayan
51. Alternative Land Use Systems for Sustainable Production / Mittal, S.P. (Ed.)
52. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
53. Ambedkar's Role in Economic Planning and Water Policy / Thorat, Sukhadeo
54. Analysis of Financial Statement of Indian Industries / Kumar, Pramod
55. Antarrashtriya Arthashastra (International Economics) / Sharma, R.D.
56. Antarrashtriya Vyapar; (in Hindi) / Bagari, Dalchandra
57. Anti-Poverty Programmes in Rural India / Sharma, Neeraj
58. Applied Economics on North-East India / Datta, Kanchan & Mukhopadhyay, C.K.
59. Arthik Avdharnai avam Paddtiyan; (In Hindi) / Gupta, M.C. (Dr.)
60. Artisan Industry and Rural Development / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi & Naidu, P.S.
61. Asia: Political Dimensions and Economic Challenge / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Dandekar, Surya
62. Asian Economic and Financial Integration in Global Framework / Chauhan, Pradeep S.
63. Asian Economic Integration / Thakur, A.K. & Sharma, A.
64. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
65. Aspects of Project Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Implementation / Singh, K.D. & Nyandemo, S.M.
66. Aspects of Rural Banking / Bhat, N.S.
67. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
68. At the Crossroads Essays and Reviews on Contemparary Developments in India / Chopra, S.
69. Balance of Payments: Theory and Policy-The Indian Experience / Karmakar, A.K.
70. Banking and Finance: Perspectives on Reform / Sreekantaradhya, B.S.
71. Banking and Financial Sector Reforms in India / Banerjee, A. & Singh, S.K.
72. Banking Finance and Entreneurship; 2 Volumes / Deolkar, Vivek
73. Banking Future: The Coming Shape of Money and Finance / Padhy, Kishore C. & et. al.
74. Banking in India: Past, Present and Future / Shahi, Ujjwala
75. Banking in the New Millennium: Issues, Challenges and Strategies / Gurusamy, S.
76. Banking Industry in India / Sumathy, M.
77. Banking Reforms and Productivity in India / Tapiawala, Medha P.
78. Banking Reforms in India / Shetty, M.S.
79. Banking Reforms in India: An Evaluative Study of the Performance of Commercial Bnks / Rao, D. Suryachandra (Prof.)
80. Banking Sector Efficiency in Globalised Economy / Kumar, Parmod
81. Banking Sector Reforms: A New Perspective / Uppal, R.K. & Khanna, Neetu
82. Banking System in India: Reforms and Performance Evaluation / Akhtar, S.M. Jawed & Alam, Md. Shabbir
83. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
84. Banking Theory: Essential Readings; 5 Volumes
85. Banking with Technology / Uppal, R.K. (Ed.)
86. Basics of Fisheries Science; 5 Volumes / Badapanda, K.C.
87. Beyond Economic Development / Damle, Jasmine
88. Beyond the Rhetoric: The Economics of India's Look East Policy; Volume 2 / Garare, Frederic & et. al. (Eds.)
89. Bhartiya Rajnaitik Arthshastra (1947-1995) / Sharma, Girish Nandan
90. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
91. Bidi Rolling in Rural Development / Somu, Giriappa
92. Big Dams Dilemma / Padaria, R.N.; Singh, R.P. & Singh, Y.P.
93. Big Farmers of Punjab: Social-Economic Profile, Cropping Pattern, Consumption and Investment Pattern, Political Affiliation, Career Plan of Young Generation / Chanian, Jasvir Singh
94. Bihar Agriculture: A Perspective Study / Bansil, P.C.
95. Bihar on Move / Singh, A.S. (Dr.)
96. BIMSTEC-Japan Comprehensive Economic Cooperation: A Step in the Future / Pupphavesa, Wisarn (Ed.)
97. Biotechnology and Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia / Chaturvedi, Sachin & Rao, S.R. (Eds.)
98. Biotechnology Policy and Action Plan for Economic Development in the Third World / Sawahel, Wagdy A.
99. The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities / BRICS
100. Bride Price: Kanyar Mulyol / Dail, L. & Nath, Jogendra (Drs.)
101. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
102. Building Capacities for Sustainable Development / Reddy, G. Narayana
103. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
104. Business Economics / Gupta, A.C.
105. Business Economics / Khatarkar, Yashwant
106. Business Economics / Kumar, Raj & Gupta, Kuldip
107. Business Environment in India: Some Aspects / Mishra, Bishnupriya & Uppla, R.K. (Ed.)
108. Bycatch Management and the Economics of Discarding / FAO
109. Capacity Utilization in Indian Industry / Chandrasekhar, S.
110. Capital and Labour Redefined: India and the Third World / Bagchi, Amiya Kumar
111. Capital and Productivity in India: Concepts Problems and Estimations / Bhatia, B.P.
112. Capital Budgeting / Bedi, Anjana
113. Capital Formation and Entrepreneurship in Indian Agriculture / Ghosh, A.
114. Capital Market in India: Reforms and Regulations / Raste, Deepak R.
115. Capitalism in the Age of Globalization / Amin, Samir
116. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy: Combining for Welfare, Justice and Equity / Sankhdher, M.M. & Nagel, Stuart
117. CAT Cracker: Quantitative Aptitude / Gupta, K.R.
118. Census 2001 & Human Development India / Ramachandrudu, G. & Rao, M. Prasada
119. Census of India 1911: Bombay; 2 Volumes / Mead, P.J. & Macgregor, G. Laird
120. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
121. Central Government Budgets in India: An Analysis / Ganguly, S.P.
122. Central Loans to States and Finance Commission / Shandilya, T.K. & Kumar, Abhishek
123. Central Planning: A Case Study of China / Dutta, K.L.
124. Central Provinces and Berar; 2 Volumes / Shoobert, W.H.
125. Challenge of Sustainable Development: The Indian Dynamics / Sengupta, Ramprasad & Sinha, Anup Kumar (Eds.)
126. Challenges for Development in 21st Century / Ojha, Ruby
127. Challenges of Economic Policy in Manipur: Essay in Honour of Prof. M. Lboton Singh; 2 Volumes / Singh, E. Bijoykumar & Singh, KSH. Jhaljit
128. Challenges of Education in 21st Century / Thakur, A.K. & Patel, M.
129. Changing Face of Poverty and Globalisation / Isser, G.P.
130. Changing India: An Economist's Autobiography / Mahajan, V.S.
131. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
132. Child Labour: Problem and Policy Implications / Chhina, S.S.
133. China Rise as Global Power / Singh, S.P. (Prof.)
134. Civil Accounts Manual; 2 Volumes
135. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
136. Classical Economic Theory / Bhushan, S.
137. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
138. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
139. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
140. Coconut and Economic Development / Yogish, S.N.
141. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
142. Commonwealth's Dictionary of Economic and Financial Management; 3 Volumes / Arora, Parmesh K.
143. A Companion to Economic Geography / Sheppard, Eric & et. al. (Eds.)
144. Comparative Economic Systems: Culture Wealth and Power in the 21st Century / Rosefielde, Steven
145. Compassionate Economy
146. Comprehensive Siwalik Development Straregy / Agrawal, D.K.; Farooque, N.A.; Samal, P.K.; Sharma, S. & Palni, L.M.S.
147. Concise Encyclopaedia of Banking: Law and Practice; 2 Volumes / Thomson, W.
148. Conservation of Documents: Problems and Solutions / Prajapati, C.L.
149. Constraints of Economic Development in North-East India: Problems and Prospects / Saikia, P.D. & Borah, Durgeswar (Eds.)
150. Consumer Behaviour / Pani, Lalata Keshari; Nabi, M.K. & Raut, Kishore C.
151. Consumer Behaviour / Vohra, Munish
152. Consumer Behaviour and Rural Marketing in India / Agrawal, Meenu
153. Consumer Grievance Redressal / Arora, Renu
154. Consumer Market and Consumer Behaviour / Singh, H. Ramananda
155. Consumer Movement in India Issues and Problems / Kaptan, Sanjay (Dr.)
156. Consumerism: With Reference to Selected Home Appliances / Seshadri, V.
157. Contemporary Issues in Development Dynamics / Palanithurai, G.
158. Contemporary Issues in Development Economics: Models and Applications / Pal, Prankrishna
159. Contemporary Issues of Indian Economy / Konar, Dhirendra nath
160. Contractual Land Agreements: Nature, Factors, Effects, Policy Implications / Siwach, M.K.
161. Control of Population Growth in India / Sarkar, B.N. & Mukhopadhyay, B.K.
162. Co-Operative Banks in India: Functioning and Reforms / Basak, Amit
163. Cooperatives and Economic Development / Dash, T.R. & Sen, K.K.
164. Co-Operatives for Economic Development / Sahoo, Ranjan Kumar
165. Co-operatives in India: History, Problems and Reforms / Agrawal, Babita
166. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
167. Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis / Pramanik, A.K. & Gurusamy, S. (eds.)
168. Corporate Strategies: New Age Weapons for Excellence / Rao, P. Mohana & et. al.
169. Credit Planning and Management in Indian Banking / Mathur, B.L.
170. Crime and Corruption in Indian Economy / Sen, R.K.; Dasgupta, A. & Dasgupta, M.K.
171. Crisis in India / Oommen, M.A. & et. al.
172. Cultural, Economic and Political History of America / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
173. Cultural, Economic and Political History of China and Japan / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
174. Cultural, Economic and Political History of England / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
175. Cultural, Economic and Political History of Europe / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
176. Currency Convertibility: Indian and Global Experiences / Varma, Sumita
177. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
178. Dairy Development in the New Millennium: The Second White Revolution / Shrivastava, Mohan Pd. & Singh, Jaishankar
179. Dams and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M.L.
180. Dark Side of the Force: Economic Foundations of Conflict Theory / Hirshleifer, Jack
181. Debt Management in Globalised Asia: Challenges and Options / Gandhi, P. Jegadish & Joseph, M.J.
182. A Decade of Economic Reforms in India / Rao, Narasimha C.
183. Decade of Economic Reforms in India: The Past, The Present the Future / Kapila, Raj & et. al.
184. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
185. Decentralised Governance and Participatory Development: Issues Constraints and Prospects / Mohanan, B. (Ed.)
186. Decentralised Planning and Development: New Directions / Banerjee, Amalesh
187. Defence Economics / Dutta, Meena & Sharma, Jai Narain
188. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
189. Democratisation of Water / Thapliyal, B.K.; Sharma, S.S.P.; Ram, P. Shiv & Kumar, U. Hemant (Eds.)
190. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
191. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
192. Determinants of Share Prices in India / Malhotra, Sagar Vijay
193. Devadasi System in India: A Changing Scenario / Nirmalkar, Sanjeev Kumar B.
194. Developing Green Accounting System / Sarkar, Siddhartha
195. Development Administration / handrakandan, K. & Parvathi, S. (Drs.)
196. Development Agenda of Third World Countries Under the WTO Regime; 2 Volumes / Analil, Stephen (Dr.)
197. Development and Deception: Experiences From Eastern and North-Easter India; 2 Volumes / Deb, Kalipada
198. Development and Democracy in India / Shama, S.D.
199. Development at the Crossroads Impact on Rural Development / Sinha, H.K.
200. Development Communication and Information Economics in the New Millennium / Sondhi, Krishan
201. Development Debate / Srivastava, S.P.
202. Development Dialogues of Growing Economics / Jugale, V.B.
203. Development Finance / Nanda, Jayanta K.
204. Development Initiatives in India / Reddy, V. Narayana; Raj, D. Sunder & Singh, M. Romesh (Eds.)
205. Development Issues of the Third World / Ahmad, Ausaf
206. Development Management under Globalization / Biju, M.R.
207. Development of Commercial Banks in India / Singh, Kripa Shankar
208. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
209. The Development of Monetary Theory; 4 Volumes / Hawtey, R.A.; Robertson, D. & Currie, L.
210. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
211. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
212. Development Paradigms and Bottom-up Approaches / Jena, K.N. Semwal, M.M. & Chatterjee, Rajesh
213. Development Perspectives: India Contribution of P.R. Brahmananda; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.K. & Chatterjee, B.
214. Development Planning for Minorities: A Study / Tiwari, R.S.
215. Development Priorities in North-East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
216. Development Problems and Policies in India: An Appraisal / Satyanarayan, B. (Ed.)
217. Development Problems and Prospects of Mizoram / Upadhyaya, K.K.
218. Development Strategy for the Lakshadweep Islands / Ghosh, A.
219. Development Studies / Maiti, Prasenjit (Ed.)
220. Development Studies in India / Mishra, Bikram Keshri
221. Development Studies: A Reader / Corbridge, Stuart (Ed.)
222. Development Under Transition / Ramachandran, K.S.
223. Development, Deprevation and Human Rights Violation / Katare, P.M. & et. al.
224. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
225. Development: A Sage of Two Worlds / Nath, V.
226. Developmental Issues in India / Aggarwal, Shivali
227. Developmental Transformation of Urban India: Jnnurm Showcase in the South / Chandran, Deepa
228. Developmentof Small and Meduim enterprises in Asean Countries / Tambunan, Tulus
229. Dictionary of Economics / Chand, S.N.
230. Dictionary of Economics / Ghodke, N.B.
231. A Dictionary of Economics / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
232. Dictionary of Economics / Pokriyal, P.K.
233. Dictionary of Economics / Singh, Joginder
234. Dictionary of Economics / Tandon, Veena
235. Dictionary of Economics, Business, Finance and Marketing; 3 Volumes / Yadava, Gangandeo Prasad
236. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
237. Dictionary of Finance / Gupta, D.K.
238. Dictionary of International Economics / Korchaka, Olena Y.
239. Dictionary of Social, Economic, and Administrative Terms in South Indian Inscriptiopns; Volume 1 (A-D) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
240. Dimensions of Development Practice / Joshi, Uma & Bendre, Sonia
241. Dimensions of Economic Development / Gopinathan, P.R. & et. al.
242. Direct Democracy and Village Governance / Kumar, Krishan
243. Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Recovery and Response / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
244. Distribution, Development and Prices, Critical Perspectives / Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
245. District Planning for Industrial Development / Rawat D.S.
246. Dr. Abdul Kalam's Futuristic India / Gandhi, P. Jegadish
247. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: Socio-Economic and Political Ideology / Bakshi, S.R.
248. Dr. Kalam's Pura Model Societal Transformation: Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas / Gandhi, P. Jegadish (Ed.)
249. The Dutch East India Company and the Economy of Bengal 1630-1720 / Prakash, Om
250. Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme 2002-2002 / Nabhi
251. Dynamics of Development and Planning: Mizoram a Comprehensive Regional Analysis / Kumar, Girindra
252. Dynamics of Development in Gujrat: Some Issues / Hirway, Indira (Ed.)
253. Dynamics of Indian Foreign Policy / Singh, S. (Ed.)
254. Dynamics of Indian Rural Economy: Growth Perspective / Narula, Uma
255. Dynamics of International Relations / Singh, Naunihal
256. Dynamics of International Relations: Moving from International to Global Theory and Issues / Gill, Parmjit Kaur & Sehgal, Sheveta
257. Dynamics of Poverty Alleviation Programmes / Sinha, A.K.
258. Dynamics of Rural Development; 2 Volumes / Das, D.K.
259. E-Banking and E-Commerce / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
260. E-Banking in India: Challenges and Opportunities / Uppal, R.K. & Jatana, Rimpi (Eds.)
261. E-Business and E-Marketing / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
262. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
263. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
264. E-Commerce in Indian Banking / Bhasin, T.M.
265. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
266. An Economic Analysis of Human Development / Singh, Priyanka
267. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
268. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
269. Economic and Social History of India / Sharma, Prem Kumar
270. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
271. Economic Biology and Vocational Education: A Study of Agriculture and Zoology / Weldon, George P.
272. Economic Causes of Indian Drought / Golahit S.B.
273. Economic Cooperation and Asian Countries / Pal, Prankrishna
274. Economic Development Agriculture and Industrial Growth / Joshi, D.R. & Bajpai, Sandeep
275. Economic Development and Contemporary Geopolitics: The Indian Ocean RIM / Alam, Md. Mukhtar
276. Economic Development and Employment in Sikkim / Chakrabarti, Anjan
277. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
278. Economic Development and Income Distribution / Kumar, A.
279. Economic Development and Non-Commercial Energy in India / Sharma, L.C.
280. Economic Development and Planning / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
281. Economic Development and Poverty / Vasu, M.
282. Economic Development and Poverty in India / Sen, Bhabesh & Chinara, Mitali
283. Economic Development and Role of Indian Women / Harish
284. Economic Development and Status of Women in India: The Case of Haryana / Madan, Sonu
285. Economic Development and Urbanisation / Sharma, Satish
286. Economic Development in India and China: New Perspectives on Progress and Change / Prime, Penelope B. & Kulkarni, Kishore G. (Eds.)
287. Economic Development in India: Issues and Challenges / Mohanty, Bimal K.
288. Economic Development in Southeast Asia / Kumar, Brajendra (Ed.)
289. Economic Development of Arunachal Pradesh / Bhattacharaya, R.P. (Dr.)
290. Economic Development of Haryana / Singh, Mandeep & Kaur, Harvinder
291. Economic Development of Mizoram / Lianzela
292. Economic Development of North East India / Adhyapok, Prodip Kumar & Saikia, Hemanta
293. Economic Development Perspectives; 10 Volumes / Malik, R.M.
294. Economic Development through Gram Swarojgar Yojana / Shinde, Rajendra Y. (Dr.)
295. Economic Development: Issues and Policies; 2 Volumes / Narayana, N. (Ed.)
296. Economic Developments in India: Analysis, Reports, Policy Documents; Monthly Update, Volume 1-74 (A Continuing Series) / Kapila, Raj & Kapila, Uma (Eds.)
297. Economic Dimension of Indo-Afghan Relations (1947-1983) / Singh, Sucha
298. Economic Dimensions Liberation of Namibia / Pattnaik, Rajat
299. Economic Disparity and Industrial Development: A Case Study of Scheduled Casts of Uttar Pradesh / Verma, N.M.P.
300. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)