Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Economics
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Old Years of State Finance / Prasad, Kedar Nath
2. Academic Dictionary of Economics / Dixit, Narayan
3. Academic Dictionary of Finance / Dixit, Narayan (Ed.)
4. Academic Foundation's Bulletin on Banking and Finance; Volumes 1-77 (Continuing Series)
5. Academic's Dictionaries of Economics / Krishnamurthy, Shyamala
6. Accelerating Growth and Poverty Reduction / Virmany, Arvind
7. Accounting Management / Singh, U.K. & Dewan, J.M.
8. Adhunik Bhartiya Arthvyavastha; (In Hindi) / Gupta, S.C. (Dr.)
9. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
10. Administrative Reforms: Towards Sustainable Practices / Singh, Amita (Ed.)
11. Adoption of Farm Mechanization in a Developing Economy / Bhatia, Bhim Sen
12. Adoption of New Technology: Production, Efficiency and Agrarian Relations / Swami, Bhagaban
13. Adult Education and Rural Development / Imam, Ali
14. Advanced Business Economics / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
15. Advanced Economic Theory / Agarwal, H.S.
16. Advanced Economic Theory / Misra & Puri
17. Advanced Managerial Economics / Joshi, V. Mahesh (Dr.)
18. Advanced Managerial Economics / Srivastava, Alok
19. Advanced Microeconomic Theory / Mishra, S.K. & et. al.
20. Advanced Study in Money and Banking: Theory and Policy Relevance in the Indian Economy; 2 Volumes / Khanna, Perminder
21. Advertising and Brand Building: Principles and Case Studies / Pongiannan, K.
22. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
23. Agenda for improving Governance / Debroy, Bibek (Ed.)
24. An Agenda of Economic Reforms for the States in India / Jugale, V.B.
25. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
26. Agrarian Crisis and Farmer Suicides / Deshpande, R.S. & Arora, Saroj (Eds.)
27. Agrarian Crisis in India / Thakur, A.K. & Kumar, S.
28. Agrarian Economy of Ancient India / Chauhan, Gian Chand
29. Agrarian Economy of the Central Himalaya / Pokhriyal, H.C.
30. Agrarian Structures and Land Reforms in Assam / Karna, M.N.
31. The Agrarian System of Moslem India: A Historical Essay with Appendices / Moreland, W.H.
32. Agrarian Urban Economy and Social Change: The Socio-Economic Profile of Select Districts of Gujrat 1850-1900 / Bajpai, Gita
33. Agricultural & Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
34. Agricultural Growth and Economic Stability / Ranjan, K.V.
35. Agricultural Growth and Regional Economic Development / Roy, Niranjan & et. al.
36. Agricultural Marketing: Perspective and Issues / Singh, L.P. & et. al.
37. Agricultural Production Economics: Analytical Methods and Applications / Palanisami, K.; Paramasivam, P. & Ranganathan, C.R.
38. Agricultural Productivity and Cooperative Credit / Jain, Mahesh K.
39. Agricultural Transformation in a Developing Economy / Kaushik, K.K.
40. Agriculture and Food Economics / Mishra, Mridula
41. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
42. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Gandhian Perspective / Reddy, K. Venkata
43. Agriculture and Rural Economy / Sahoo, R.K. & Dash, G.
44. Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development / Ingco, Merlinda D. & Nash, John D. (Eds.)
45. Agriculture Banking in India / Dubey, Manish
46. Agriculture Growth and Economics Reforms / Arunachalam, R.
47. Agriculture in the Era of Economic Reforms / Bagchi, K.K.
48. Agriculture Location and the Market: Revisiting von Thunen in Indian Context / Singh, Jagtar
49. Agriculture Subsidies and their Economic Implications / Gupta, R.K.
50. Agriculture, Rural Banking and Micro Finance in India / Ahmad, Rais
51. Agro-Industries and Economic Development: A Vision for the 21st Century / Misra, B. with Kar, G.C. & Misra, S.N. (Eds.)
52. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
53. The All India Service Manual; 2 Volumes / Sarkar
54. All You Wanted to Know About Filing Income Tax Returns / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
55. All You Wanted to Know About Income Tax / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
56. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
57. Alternative Economics / Sharma, J.N.
58. Alternative Economics: Economics of Mahatma Gandhi & Globalisation / Sharma, Jai Narayan
59. Alternative Land Use Systems for Sustainable Production / Mittal, S.P. (Ed.)
60. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
61. Ambedkar's Role in Economic Planning and Water Policy / Thorat, Sukhadeo
62. Analysis of Financial Statement of Indian Industries / Kumar, Pramod
63. Antarrashtriya Arthashastra (International Economics) / Sharma, R.D.
64. Antarrashtriya Vyapar; (in Hindi) / Bagari, Dalchandra
65. Anti-Poverty Programmes in Rural India / Sharma, Neeraj
66. Applied Economics on North-East India / Datta, Kanchan & Mukhopadhyay, C.K.
67. Arthik Avdharnai avam Paddtiyan; (In Hindi) / Gupta, M.C. (Dr.)
68. Artisan Industry and Rural Development / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi & Naidu, P.S.
69. Asia: Political Dimensions and Economic Challenge / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Dandekar, Surya
70. Asian Economic and Financial Integration in Global Framework / Chauhan, Pradeep S.
71. Asian Economic Integration / Thakur, A.K. & Sharma, A.
72. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
73. Aspects of Project Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Implementation / Singh, K.D. & Nyandemo, S.M.
74. Aspects of Rural Banking / Bhat, N.S.
75. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
76. At the Crossroads Essays and Reviews on Contemparary Developments in India / Chopra, S.
77. Awakening Giants, Feet of Clay: Assessing the Economic Rise of China and India / Bardhan, Pranab
78. Balance of Payments: Theory and Policy-The Indian Experience / Karmakar, A.K.
79. Banking and Finance: Perspectives on Reform / Sreekantaradhya, B.S.
80. Banking and Financial Sector Reforms in India / Banerjee, A. & Singh, S.K.
81. Banking Finance and Entreneurship; 2 Volumes / Deolkar, Vivek
82. Banking Future: The Coming Shape of Money and Finance / Padhy, Kishore C. & et. al.
83. Banking in India: Past, Present and Future / Shahi, Ujjwala
84. Banking in the New Millennium: Issues, Challenges and Strategies / Gurusamy, S.
85. Banking Industry in India / Sumathy, M.
86. Banking Reforms and Productivity in India / Tapiawala, Medha P.
87. Banking Sector Efficiency in Globalised Economy / Kumar, Parmod
88. Banking Sector Reforms: A New Perspective / Uppal, R.K. & Khanna, Neetu
89. Banking System in India: Reforms and Performance Evaluation / Akhtar, S.M. Jawed & Alam, Md. Shabbir
90. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
91. Banking Theory: Essential Readings; 5 Volumes
92. Banking with Technology / Uppal, R.K. (Ed.)
93. Beyond Economic Development / Damle, Jasmine
94. Beyond Gandhian Economics: Towards a Creative Deconstruction / Ghosh, B.N.
95. Beyond Micro-Credit: Putting Development Back Into Micro-Finance / Fisher, Thomas & et. al.
96. Beyond the Rhetoric: The Economics of India's Look East Policy; Volume 2 / Garare, Frederic & et. al. (Eds.)
97. Bhartiya Rajnaitik Arthshastra (1947-1995) / Sharma, Girish Nandan
98. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
99. Bidi Rolling in Rural Development / Somu, Giriappa
100. Big Dams Dilemma / Padaria, R.N.; Singh, R.P. & Singh, Y.P.
101. Big Farmers of Punjab: Social-Economic Profile, Cropping Pattern, Consumption and Investment Pattern, Political Affiliation, Career Plan of Young Generation / Chanian, Jasvir Singh
102. Bihar Agriculture: A Perspective Study / Bansil, P.C.
103. Bihar on Move / Singh, A.S. (Dr.)
104. BIMSTEC-Japan Comprehensive Economic Cooperation: A Step in the Future / Pupphavesa, Wisarn (Ed.)
105. Biotechnology and Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia / Chaturvedi, Sachin & Rao, S.R. (Eds.)
106. Biotechnology Policy and Action Plan for Economic Development in the Third World / Sawahel, Wagdy A.
107. The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities / BRICS
108. Bride Price: Kanyar Mulyol / Dail, L. & Nath, Jogendra (Drs.)
109. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
110. Building Capacities for Sustainable Development / Reddy, G. Narayana
111. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
112. Business Economics / Gupta, A.C.
113. Business Economics / Khatarkar, Yashwant
114. Business Economics / Kumar, Raj & Gupta, Kuldip
115. Business Economics and Business Environment / Misra & Puri
116. Business Environment in India: Some Aspects / Mishra, Bishnupriya & Uppla, R.K. (Ed.)
117. Bycatch Management and the Economics of Discarding / FAO
118. Capacity Utilization in Indian Industry / Chandrasekhar, S.
119. Capital and Labour Redefined: India and the Third World / Bagchi, Amiya Kumar
120. Capital and Productivity in India: Concepts Problems and Estimations / Bhatia, B.P.
121. Capital Budgeting / Bedi, Anjana
122. Capital Formation and Entrepreneurship in Indian Agriculture / Ghosh, A.
123. Capital Market in India: Reforms and Regulations / Raste, Deepak R.
124. Capitalism in the Age of Globalization / Amin, Samir
125. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy: Combining for Welfare, Justice and Equity / Sankhdher, M.M. & Nagel, Stuart
126. Cash Collection & Transition / Coyle, Brian
127. Cash Flow Control / Coyle, Brian
128. Cash Flow Forecasting & Liquidity
129. Caste and Caste Conflict in Rural Society / Mishra, R.B.
130. Cement Industry in India: Policy, Industry in India / Bala, Madhu
131. Census 2001 & Human Development India / Ramachandrudu, G. & Rao, M. Prasada
132. Census of India 1911: Bombay; 2 Volumes / Mead, P.J. & Macgregor, G. Laird
133. Census of India 1911: United Provinces of Agra and Oudh; 2 Volumes / Blunt, E.H.A.
134. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
135. Central Government Budgets in India: An Analysis / Ganguly, S.P.
136. Central Loans to States and Finance Commission / Shandilya, T.K. & Kumar, Abhishek
137. Central Planning: A Case Study of China / Dutta, K.L.
138. Central Provinces and Berar; 2 Volumes / Shoobert, W.H.
139. Challenge of Sustainable Development: The Indian Dynamics / Sengupta, Ramprasad & Sinha, Anup Kumar (Eds.)
140. Challenges for Development in 21st Century / Ojha, Ruby
141. Challenges of Economic Policy in Manipur: Essay in Honour of Prof. M. Lboton Singh; 2 Volumes / Singh, E. Bijoykumar & Singh, KSH. Jhaljit
142. Challenges of Education in 21st Century / Thakur, A.K. & Patel, M.
143. Changing Face of Poverty and Globalisation / Isser, G.P.
144. Changing India: An Economist's Autobiography / Mahajan, V.S.
145. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
146. Child Labour: Problem and Policy Implications / Chhina, S.S.
147. China Rise as Global Power / Singh, S.P. (Prof.)
148. Cinema Industry in India: Pricing and Taxation / Mittal, Ashok
149. Civil Accounts Manual; 2 Volumes
150. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
151. Classical Economic Theory / Bhushan, S.
152. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
153. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
154. Coconut and Economic Development / Yogish, S.N.
155. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
156. Commonwealth's Dictionary of Economic and Financial Management; 3 Volumes / Arora, Parmesh K.
157. A Companion to Economic Geography / Sheppard, Eric & et. al. (Eds.)
158. Comparative Economic Systems: Culture Wealth and Power in the 21st Century / Rosefielde, Steven
159. Compassionate Economy
160. Comprehensive Siwalik Development Straregy / Agrawal, D.K.; Farooque, N.A.; Samal, P.K.; Sharma, S. & Palni, L.M.S.
161. Concise Encyclopaedia of Banking: Law and Practice; 2 Volumes / Thomson, W.
162. Conservation of Documents: Problems and Solutions / Prajapati, C.L.
163. Constraints in Development of Manipur / Thomas, C. Joshua; Gopalakrishnan, R. & Singh, R.K. Ranjan (Eds.)
164. Constraints of Economic Development in North-East India: Problems and Prospects / Saikia, P.D. & Borah, Durgeswar (Eds.)
165. Consumer Behaviour / Pani, Lalata Keshari; Nabi, M.K. & Raut, Kishore C.
166. Consumer Behaviour / Vohra, Munish
167. Consumer Behaviour and Rural Marketing in India / Agrawal, Meenu
168. Consumer Grievance Redressal / Arora, Renu
169. Consumer Market and Consumer Behaviour / Singh, H. Ramananda
170. Consumer Movement in India Issues and Problems / Kaptan, Sanjay (Dr.)
171. Consumerism: With Reference to Selected Home Appliances / Seshadri, V.
172. Contemporary Issues in Development Dynamics / Palanithurai, G.
173. Contemporary Issues in Development Economics: Models and Applications / Pal, Prankrishna
174. Contemporary Issues of Indian Economy / Konar, Dhirendra nath
175. Contractual Land Agreements: Nature, Factors, Effects, Policy Implications / Siwach, M.K.
176. Control of Population Growth in India / Sarkar, B.N. & Mukhopadhyay, B.K.
177. Controlling Government Spending: The Ethos, Ethics, and Economics of Expenditure Management / Premchand, A.
178. Cooperative Banking in New Millennium / Rao, H. Srinivas
179. Co-Operative Banks in India: Functioning and Reforms / Basak, Amit
180. Co-Operative Legislation: Trends & Dimensions / Goel, B.B.
181. Cooperatives and Economic Development / Dash, T.R. & Sen, K.K.
182. Co-Operatives for Economic Development / Sahoo, Ranjan Kumar
183. Co-operatives in India: History, Problems and Reforms / Agrawal, Babita
184. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
185. Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis / Pramanik, A.K. & Gurusamy, S. (eds.)
186. Corporate Financial Reporting in Emerging Countries: A Study of Bangladesh / Ahmed, Kamran
187. Corporate Strategies: New Age Weapons for Excellence / Rao, P. Mohana & et. al.
188. Credit Planning and Management in Indian Banking / Mathur, B.L.
189. Crime and Corruption in Indian Economy / Sen, R.K.; Dasgupta, A. & Dasgupta, M.K.
190. Crisis in India / Oommen, M.A. & et. al.
191. Cultural, Economic and Political History of America / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
192. Cultural, Economic and Political History of China and Japan / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
193. Cultural, Economic and Political History of England / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
194. Cultural, Economic and Political History of Europe / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
195. Cultural, Economic and Political History of India / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
196. Currency Convertibility: Indian and Global Experiences / Varma, Sumita
197. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
198. Dairy Development in the New Millennium: The Second White Revolution / Shrivastava, Mohan Pd. & Singh, Jaishankar
199. Dams and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M.L.
200. Dark Side of the Force: Economic Foundations of Conflict Theory / Hirshleifer, Jack
201. Debt Management in Globalised Asia: Challenges and Options / Gandhi, P. Jegadish & Joseph, M.J.
202. A Decade of Economic Reforms in India / Rao, Narasimha C.
203. Decade of Economic Reforms in India: The Past, The Present the Future / Kapila, Raj & et. al.
204. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
205. Decentralised Governance and Participatory Development: Issues Constraints and Prospects / Mohanan, B. (Ed.)
206. Decentralised Planning and Development: New Directions / Banerjee, Amalesh
207. Decentralised Planning for Development in India / Bahadouria, B.P.S.
208. Defence Economics / Dutta, Meena & Sharma, Jai Narain
209. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
210. Democratisation of Water / Thapliyal, B.K.; Sharma, S.S.P.; Ram, P. Shiv & Kumar, U. Hemant (Eds.)
211. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
212. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
213. Determinants of Share Prices in India / Malhotra, Sagar Vijay
214. Developing Green Accounting System / Sarkar, Siddhartha
215. Developing India: An Intellectual and Social History, c. 1930-50 / Zachariah, Benjamin
216. Development Administration / handrakandan, K. & Parvathi, S. (Drs.)
217. Development Agenda of Third World Countries Under the WTO Regime; 2 Volumes / Analil, Stephen (Dr.)
218. Development and Deception: Experiences From Eastern and North-Easter India; 2 Volumes / Deb, Kalipada
219. Development and Democracy in India / Shama, S.D.
220. Development at the Crossroads Impact on Rural Development / Sinha, H.K.
221. Development Communication and Information Economics in the New Millennium / Sondhi, Krishan
222. Development Debate / Srivastava, S.P.
223. Development Dialogues of Growing Economics / Jugale, V.B.
224. Development Economics and the Planning Challenge / Mohanty, B. (Ed.)
225. Development Economics: Nature and Significance / Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider
226. Development Finance / Nanda, Jayanta K.
227. Development Hegemony: NGOs and the State in India / Kamat, Sangeeta
228. Development Initiatives in India / Reddy, V. Narayana; Raj, D. Sunder & Singh, M. Romesh (Eds.)
229. Development Issues of the Third World / Ahmad, Ausaf
230. Development Management under Globalization / Biju, M.R.
231. Development of Bihar and Jharkhand: Problems and Prospects / kumar, Sarat & Jha, Praveen
232. Development of Commercial Banks in India / Singh, Kripa Shankar
233. Development of India's Financial System / Prasad, Kedarnath
234. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
235. The Development of Monetary Theory; 4 Volumes / Hawtey, R.A.; Robertson, D. & Currie, L.
236. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
237. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
238. Development Paradigms and Bottom-up Approaches / Jena, K.N. Semwal, M.M. & Chatterjee, Rajesh
239. Development Perspectives: India Contribution of P.R. Brahmananda; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.K. & Chatterjee, B.
240. Development Planning for Minorities: A Study / Tiwari, R.S.
241. Development Priorities in North-East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
242. Development Problems and Policies in India: An Appraisal / Satyanarayan, B. (Ed.)
243. Development Problems and Prospects of Mizoram / Upadhyaya, K.K.
244. Development Strategy for the Lakshadweep Islands / Ghosh, A.
245. Development Studies / Maiti, Prasenjit (Ed.)
246. Development Studies: A Reader / Corbridge, Stuart (Ed.)
247. Development Under Transition / Ramachandran, K.S.
248. Development, Deprevation and Human Rights Violation / Katare, P.M. & et. al.
249. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
250. Development: A Sage of Two Worlds / Nath, V.
251. Developmental Transformation of Urban India: Jnnurm Showcase in the South / Chandran, Deepa
252. Developmentof Small and Meduim enterprises in Asean Countries / Tambunan, Tulus
253. Dictionary of Economics / Chand, S.N.
254. Dictionary of Economics / Dad, Roger (Ed.)
255. Dictionary of Economics / Ghodke, N.B.
256. A Dictionary of Economics / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
257. Dictionary of Economics / Mahajan, Manoj (Comp. & Ed.)
258. Dictionary of Economics / Pokriyal, P.K.
259. Dictionary of Economics / Singh, Joginder
260. Dictionary of Economics / Singh, Joginder
261. Dictionary of Economics / Tandon, Veena
262. Dictionary of Economics, Business, Finance and Marketing; 3 Volumes / Yadava, Gangandeo Prasad
263. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
264. Dictionary of Finance / Gupta, D.K.
265. Dictionary of International Economics / Korchaka, Olena Y.
266. Dictionary of Social, Economic, and Administrative Terms in South Indian Inscriptiopns; Volume 1 (A-D) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
267. Dimensions of Development Practice / Joshi, Uma & Bendre, Sonia
268. Dimensions of Economic Development / Gopinathan, P.R. & et. al.
269. Direct Democracy and Village Governance / Kumar, Krishan
270. Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Recovery and Response / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
271. Disinvestment in India: Policies, Procedures, Practices / Naib, Sudhir
272. Distribution, Development and Prices, Critical Perspectives / Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
273. District Planning for Industrial Development / Rawat D.S.
274. District Profiles of States and UTs; 10 Volumes / Yellosa, Ambala (Gen. Ed.)
275. Dr. Abdul Kalam's Futuristic India / Gandhi, P. Jegadish
276. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: Socio-Economic and Political Ideology / Bakshi, S.R.
277. Dr. Kalam's Pura Model Societal Transformation: Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas / Gandhi, P. Jegadish (Ed.)
278. The Dutch East India Company and the Economy of Bengal 1630-1720 / Prakash, Om
279. Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme 2002-2002 / Nabhi
280. Dynamics of Development and Planning: Mizoram a Comprehensive Regional Analysis / Kumar, Girindra
281. Dynamics of Development in Gujrat: Some Issues / Hirway, Indira (Ed.)
282. Dynamics of Indian Foreign Policy / Singh, S. (Ed.)
283. Dynamics of Indian Rural Economy: Growth Perspective / Narula, Uma
284. Dynamics of India's Textile Economy: Towards a Pragmatic Textile Policy / Saksena, K.D.
285. Dynamics of International Relations / Singh, Naunihal
286. Dynamics of Poverty Alleviation Programmes / Sinha, A.K.
287. Dynamics of Rural Development; 2 Volumes / Das, D.K.
288. E-Banking and E-Commerce / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
289. E-Banking in India: Challenges and Opportunities / Uppal, R.K. & Jatana, Rimpi (Eds.)
290. E-Business and E-Marketing / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
291. Ecological Economics / Kumawat, U.
292. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
293. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
294. E-Commerce and Digital Models for Business: Managing Information Technology in A Global Economy / Sarkar, Sanjeev
295. E-Commerce in Indian Banking / Bhasin, T.M.
296. Econo-Geography / Singh, K.R.
297. Econometric Models: Techniques and Applications / Puttaswamaiah, K. (Ed.)
298. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
299. An Economic Analysis of Human Development / Singh, Priyanka
300. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)