Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Economics
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Old Years of State Finance / Prasad, Kedar Nath
2. Academic Dictionary of Economics / Dixit, Narayan
3. Academic Dictionary of Finance / Dixit, Narayan (Ed.)
4. Academic Foundation's Bulletin on Banking and Finance; Volumes 1-77 (Continuing Series)
5. Academic's Dictionaries of Economics / Krishnamurthy, Shyamala
6. Accelerating Growth and Poverty Reduction / Virmany, Arvind
7. Accounting Management / Singh, U.K. & Dewan, J.M.
8. Adhunik Bhartiya Arthvyavastha; (In Hindi) / Gupta, S.C. (Dr.)
9. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
10. Adoption of Farm Mechanization in a Developing Economy / Bhatia, Bhim Sen
11. Adoption of New Technology: Production, Efficiency and Agrarian Relations / Swami, Bhagaban
12. Adult Education and Rural Development / Imam, Ali
13. Advanced Business Economics / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
14. Advanced Managerial Economics / Joshi, V. Mahesh (Dr.)
15. Advanced Managerial Economics / Srivastava, Alok
16. Advanced Study in Money and Banking: Theory and Policy Relevance in the Indian Economy; 2 Volumes / Khanna, Perminder
17. Advertising and Brand Building: Principles and Case Studies / Pongiannan, K.
18. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
19. Agenda for improving Governance / Debroy, Bibek (Ed.)
20. An Agenda of Economic Reforms for the States in India / Jugale, V.B.
21. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
22. Agrarian Crisis in India / Thakur, A.K. & Kumar, S.
23. Agrarian Economy of Ancient India / Chauhan, Gian Chand
24. Agrarian Structures and Land Reforms in Assam / Karna, M.N.
25. The Agrarian System of Moslem India: A Historical Essay with Appendices / Moreland, W.H.
26. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
27. Agricultural Banking in India / Dubey, Manish
28. Agricultural Economics / Dash, Mrutyunjay
29. Agricultural Economics / Singh, S.R.
30. Agricultural Growth and Economic Stability / Ranjan, K.V.
31. Agricultural Growth and Regional Economic Development / Roy, Niranjan & et. al.
32. Agricultural Marketing: Perspective and Issues / Singh, L.P. & et. al.
33. Agricultural Production Economics: Analytical Methods and Applications / Palanisami, K.; Paramasivam, P. & Ranganathan, C.R.
34. Agricultural Productivity and Cooperative Credit / Jain, Mahesh K.
35. Agricultural Transformation in a Developing Economy / Kaushik, K.K.
36. Agriculture and Food Economics / Mishra, Mridula
37. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
38. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Gandhian Perspective / Reddy, K. Venkata
39. Agriculture and Rural Economy / Sahoo, R.K. & Dash, G.
40. Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development / Ingco, Merlinda D. & Nash, John D. (Eds.)
41. Agriculture Economics / Diwan, Balram S.
42. Agriculture in the Era of Economic Reforms / Bagchi, K.K.
43. Agriculture Location and the Market: Revisiting von Thunen in Indian Context / Singh, Jagtar
44. Agriculture, Rural Banking and Micro Finance in India / Ahmad, Rais
45. Agro-Industries and Economic Development: A Vision for the 21st Century / Misra, B. with Kar, G.C. & Misra, S.N. (Eds.)
46. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
47. The All India Service Manual; 3 Volumes / Sarkar
48. All You Wanted to Know About Filing Income Tax Returns / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
49. All You Wanted to Know About Income Tax / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
50. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
51. Alternative Economics / Sharma, J.N.
52. Alternative Economics: Economics of Mahatma Gandhi & Globalisation / Sharma, Jai Narayan
53. Alternative Land Use Systems for Sustainable Production / Mittal, S.P. (Ed.)
54. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
55. Ambedkar's Role in Economic Planning and Water Policy / Thorat, Sukhadeo
56. Analysis of Financial Statement of Indian Industries / Kumar, Pramod
57. Antarrashtriya Arthashastra (International Economics) / Sharma, R.D.
58. Antarrashtriya Vyapar; (in Hindi) / Bagari, Dalchandra
59. Anti-Poverty Programmes in Rural India / Sharma, Neeraj
60. Applied Economics on North-East India / Datta, Kanchan & Mukhopadhyay, C.K.
61. Arthik Avdharnai avam Paddtiyan; (In Hindi) / Gupta, M.C. (Dr.)
62. Artisan Industry and Rural Development / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi & Naidu, P.S.
63. Asia: Political Dimensions and Economic Challenge / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Dandekar, Surya
64. Asian Economic and Financial Integration in Global Framework / Chauhan, Pradeep S.
65. Asian Economic Integration / Thakur, A.K. & Sharma, A.
66. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
67. Aspects of Project Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Implementation / Singh, K.D. & Nyandemo, S.M.
68. Aspects of Rural Banking / Bhat, N.S.
69. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
70. At the Crossroads Essays and Reviews on Contemparary Developments in India / Chopra, S.
71. Balance of Payments: Theory and Policy-The Indian Experience / Karmakar, A.K.
72. Banking and Finance: Perspectives on Reform / Sreekantaradhya, B.S.
73. Banking and Financial Sector Reforms in India / Banerjee, A. & Singh, S.K.
74. Banking Finance and Entreneurship; 2 Volumes / Deolkar, Vivek
75. Banking Future: The Coming Shape of Money and Finance / Padhy, Kishore C. & et. al.
76. Banking in India: Past, Present and Future / Shahi, Ujjwala
77. Banking in the New Millennium: Issues, Challenges and Strategies / Gurusamy, S.
78. Banking Industry in India / Sumathy, M.
79. Banking Reforms and Productivity in India / Tapiawala, Medha P.
80. Banking Reforms in India / Shetty, M.S.
81. Banking Reforms in India: An Evaluative Study of the Performance of Commercial Bnks / Rao, D. Suryachandra (Prof.)
82. Banking Sector Efficiency in Globalised Economy / Kumar, Parmod
83. Banking Sector Reforms: A New Perspective / Uppal, R.K. & Khanna, Neetu
84. Banking System in India: Reforms and Performance Evaluation / Akhtar, S.M. Jawed & Alam, Md. Shabbir
85. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
86. Banking Theory: Essential Readings; 5 Volumes
87. Banking with Technology / Uppal, R.K. (Ed.)
88. Basics of Fisheries Science; 5 Volumes / Badapanda, K.C.
89. Beyond Economic Development / Damle, Jasmine
90. Beyond the Rhetoric: The Economics of India's Look East Policy; Volume 2 / Garare, Frederic & et. al. (Eds.)
91. Bhartiya Rajnaitik Arthshastra (1947-1995) / Sharma, Girish Nandan
92. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
93. Bidi Rolling in Rural Development / Somu, Giriappa
94. Big Dams Dilemma / Padaria, R.N.; Singh, R.P. & Singh, Y.P.
95. Big Farmers of Punjab: Social-Economic Profile, Cropping Pattern, Consumption and Investment Pattern, Political Affiliation, Career Plan of Young Generation / Chanian, Jasvir Singh
96. Bihar Agriculture: A Perspective Study / Bansil, P.C.
97. Bihar on Move / Singh, A.S. (Dr.)
98. BIMSTEC-Japan Comprehensive Economic Cooperation: A Step in the Future / Pupphavesa, Wisarn (Ed.)
99. Biotechnology and Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia / Chaturvedi, Sachin & Rao, S.R. (Eds.)
100. Biotechnology Policy and Action Plan for Economic Development in the Third World / Sawahel, Wagdy A.
101. The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities / BRICS
102. Bride Price: Kanyar Mulyol / Dail, L. & Nath, Jogendra (Drs.)
103. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
104. Building Capacities for Sustainable Development / Reddy, G. Narayana
105. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
106. Business Economics / Gupta, A.C.
107. Business Economics / Khatarkar, Yashwant
108. Business Economics / Kumar, Raj & Gupta, Kuldip
109. Business Environment in India: Some Aspects / Mishra, Bishnupriya & Uppla, R.K. (Ed.)
110. Bycatch Management and the Economics of Discarding / FAO
111. Capacity Utilization in Indian Industry / Chandrasekhar, S.
112. Capital and Labour Redefined: India and the Third World / Bagchi, Amiya Kumar
113. Capital and Productivity in India: Concepts Problems and Estimations / Bhatia, B.P.
114. Capital Budgeting / Bedi, Anjana
115. Capital Formation and Entrepreneurship in Indian Agriculture / Ghosh, A.
116. Capital Market in India: Reforms and Regulations / Raste, Deepak R.
117. Capitalism in the Age of Globalization / Amin, Samir
118. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy: Combining for Welfare, Justice and Equity / Sankhdher, M.M. & Nagel, Stuart
119. CAT Cracker: Quantitative Aptitude / Gupta, K.R.
120. Census 2001 & Human Development India / Ramachandrudu, G. & Rao, M. Prasada
121. Census of India 1911: Bombay; 2 Volumes / Mead, P.J. & Macgregor, G. Laird
122. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
123. Central Government Budgets in India: An Analysis / Ganguly, S.P.
124. Central Loans to States and Finance Commission / Shandilya, T.K. & Kumar, Abhishek
125. Central Planning: A Case Study of China / Dutta, K.L.
126. Central Provinces and Berar; 2 Volumes / Shoobert, W.H.
127. Challenge of Sustainable Development: The Indian Dynamics / Sengupta, Ramprasad & Sinha, Anup Kumar (Eds.)
128. Challenges for Development in 21st Century / Ojha, Ruby
129. Challenges of Economic Policy in Manipur: Essay in Honour of Prof. M. Lboton Singh; 2 Volumes / Singh, E. Bijoykumar & Singh, KSH. Jhaljit
130. Challenges of Education in 21st Century / Thakur, A.K. & Patel, M.
131. Changing Face of Poverty and Globalisation / Isser, G.P.
132. Changing India: An Economist's Autobiography / Mahajan, V.S.
133. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
134. Child Labour: Problem and Policy Implications / Chhina, S.S.
135. China Rise as Global Power / Singh, S.P. (Prof.)
136. Civil Accounts Manual; 2 Volumes
137. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
138. Classical Economic Theory / Bhushan, S.
139. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
140. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
141. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
142. Coconut and Economic Development / Yogish, S.N.
143. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
144. Commonwealth's Dictionary of Economic and Financial Management; 3 Volumes / Arora, Parmesh K.
145. A Companion to Economic Geography / Sheppard, Eric & et. al. (Eds.)
146. Comparative Economic Systems: Culture Wealth and Power in the 21st Century / Rosefielde, Steven
147. Compassionate Economy
148. Comprehensive Siwalik Development Straregy / Agrawal, D.K.; Farooque, N.A.; Samal, P.K.; Sharma, S. & Palni, L.M.S.
149. Concise Encyclopaedia of Banking: Law and Practice; 2 Volumes / Thomson, W.
150. Conservation of Documents: Problems and Solutions / Prajapati, C.L.
151. Constraints in Development of Manipur / Thomas, C. Joshua; Gopalakrishnan, R. & Singh, R.K. Ranjan (Eds.)
152. Constraints of Economic Development in North-East India: Problems and Prospects / Saikia, P.D. & Borah, Durgeswar (Eds.)
153. Consumer Behaviour / Pani, Lalata Keshari; Nabi, M.K. & Raut, Kishore C.
154. Consumer Behaviour / Vohra, Munish
155. Consumer Behaviour and Rural Marketing in India / Agrawal, Meenu
156. Consumer Grievance Redressal / Arora, Renu
157. Consumer Market and Consumer Behaviour / Singh, H. Ramananda
158. Consumer Movement in India Issues and Problems / Kaptan, Sanjay (Dr.)
159. Consumerism: With Reference to Selected Home Appliances / Seshadri, V.
160. Contemporary Issues in Development Dynamics / Palanithurai, G.
161. Contemporary Issues in Development Economics: Models and Applications / Pal, Prankrishna
162. Contemporary Issues of Indian Economy / Konar, Dhirendra nath
163. Contractual Land Agreements: Nature, Factors, Effects, Policy Implications / Siwach, M.K.
164. Control of Population Growth in India / Sarkar, B.N. & Mukhopadhyay, B.K.
165. Co-Operative Banks in India: Functioning and Reforms / Basak, Amit
166. Cooperatives and Economic Development / Dash, T.R. & Sen, K.K.
167. Co-Operatives for Economic Development / Sahoo, Ranjan Kumar
168. Co-operatives in India: History, Problems and Reforms / Agrawal, Babita
169. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
170. Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis / Pramanik, A.K. & Gurusamy, S. (eds.)
171. Corporate Strategies: New Age Weapons for Excellence / Rao, P. Mohana & et. al.
172. Credit Planning and Management in Indian Banking / Mathur, B.L.
173. Crime and Corruption in Indian Economy / Sen, R.K.; Dasgupta, A. & Dasgupta, M.K.
174. Crisis in India / Oommen, M.A. & et. al.
175. Cultural, Economic and Political History of America / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
176. Cultural, Economic and Political History of China and Japan / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
177. Cultural, Economic and Political History of England / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
178. Cultural, Economic and Political History of Europe / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
179. Currency Convertibility: Indian and Global Experiences / Varma, Sumita
180. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
181. Dairy Development in the New Millennium: The Second White Revolution / Shrivastava, Mohan Pd. & Singh, Jaishankar
182. Dams and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M.L.
183. Dark Side of the Force: Economic Foundations of Conflict Theory / Hirshleifer, Jack
184. Debt Management in Globalised Asia: Challenges and Options / Gandhi, P. Jegadish & Joseph, M.J.
185. A Decade of Economic Reforms in India / Rao, Narasimha C.
186. Decade of Economic Reforms in India: The Past, The Present the Future / Kapila, Raj & et. al.
187. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
188. Decentralised Governance and Participatory Development: Issues Constraints and Prospects / Mohanan, B. (Ed.)
189. Decentralised Planning and Development: New Directions / Banerjee, Amalesh
190. Defence Economics / Dutta, Meena & Sharma, Jai Narain
191. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
192. Democratisation of Water / Thapliyal, B.K.; Sharma, S.S.P.; Ram, P. Shiv & Kumar, U. Hemant (Eds.)
193. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
194. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
195. Determinants of Share Prices in India / Malhotra, Sagar Vijay
196. Devadasi System in India: A Changing Scenario / Nirmalkar, Sanjeev Kumar B.
197. Developing Green Accounting System / Sarkar, Siddhartha
198. Development Administration / handrakandan, K. & Parvathi, S. (Drs.)
199. Development Agenda of Third World Countries Under the WTO Regime; 2 Volumes / Analil, Stephen (Dr.)
200. Development and Deception: Experiences From Eastern and North-Easter India; 2 Volumes / Deb, Kalipada
201. Development and Democracy in India / Shama, S.D.
202. Development at the Crossroads Impact on Rural Development / Sinha, H.K.
203. Development Communication and Information Economics in the New Millennium / Sondhi, Krishan
204. Development Debate / Srivastava, S.P.
205. Development Dialogues of Growing Economics / Jugale, V.B.
206. Development Finance / Nanda, Jayanta K.
207. Development Initiatives in India / Reddy, V. Narayana; Raj, D. Sunder & Singh, M. Romesh (Eds.)
208. Development Issues of the Third World / Ahmad, Ausaf
209. Development Management under Globalization / Biju, M.R.
210. Development of Commercial Banks in India / Singh, Kripa Shankar
211. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
212. The Development of Monetary Theory; 4 Volumes / Hawtey, R.A.; Robertson, D. & Currie, L.
213. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
214. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
215. Development Paradigms and Bottom-up Approaches / Jena, K.N. Semwal, M.M. & Chatterjee, Rajesh
216. Development Perspectives: India Contribution of P.R. Brahmananda; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.K. & Chatterjee, B.
217. Development Planning for Minorities: A Study / Tiwari, R.S.
218. Development Priorities in North-East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
219. Development Problems and Policies in India: An Appraisal / Satyanarayan, B. (Ed.)
220. Development Problems and Prospects of Mizoram / Upadhyaya, K.K.
221. Development Strategy for the Lakshadweep Islands / Ghosh, A.
222. Development Studies / Maiti, Prasenjit (Ed.)
223. Development Studies in India / Mishra, Bikram Keshri
224. Development Studies: A Reader / Corbridge, Stuart (Ed.)
225. Development Under Transition / Ramachandran, K.S.
226. Development, Deprevation and Human Rights Violation / Katare, P.M. & et. al.
227. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
228. Development: A Sage of Two Worlds / Nath, V.
229. Developmental Issues in India / Aggarwal, Shivali
230. Developmental Transformation of Urban India: Jnnurm Showcase in the South / Chandran, Deepa
231. Developmentof Small and Meduim enterprises in Asean Countries / Tambunan, Tulus
232. Dictionary of Economics / Chand, S.N.
233. Dictionary of Economics / Ghodke, N.B.
234. A Dictionary of Economics / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
235. Dictionary of Economics / Pokriyal, P.K.
236. Dictionary of Economics / Singh, Joginder
237. Dictionary of Economics / Tandon, Veena
238. Dictionary of Economics, Business, Finance and Marketing; 3 Volumes / Yadava, Gangandeo Prasad
239. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
240. Dictionary of Finance / Gupta, D.K.
241. Dictionary of International Economics / Korchaka, Olena Y.
242. Dictionary of Social, Economic, and Administrative Terms in South Indian Inscriptiopns; Volume 1 (A-D) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
243. Dimensions of Development Practice / Joshi, Uma & Bendre, Sonia
244. Dimensions of Economic Development / Gopinathan, P.R. & et. al.
245. Direct Democracy and Village Governance / Kumar, Krishan
246. Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Recovery and Response / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
247. Distribution, Development and Prices, Critical Perspectives / Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
248. District Planning for Industrial Development / Rawat D.S.
249. Dr. Abdul Kalam's Futuristic India / Gandhi, P. Jegadish
250. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: Socio-Economic and Political Ideology / Bakshi, S.R.
251. Dr. Kalam's Pura Model Societal Transformation: Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas / Gandhi, P. Jegadish (Ed.)
252. The Dutch East India Company and the Economy of Bengal 1630-1720 / Prakash, Om
253. Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme 2002-2002 / Nabhi
254. Dynamics of Development and Planning: Mizoram a Comprehensive Regional Analysis / Kumar, Girindra
255. Dynamics of Development in Gujrat: Some Issues / Hirway, Indira (Ed.)
256. Dynamics of Indian Foreign Policy / Singh, S. (Ed.)
257. Dynamics of Indian Rural Economy: Growth Perspective / Narula, Uma
258. Dynamics of International Relations / Singh, Naunihal
259. Dynamics of International Relations: Moving from International to Global Theory and Issues / Gill, Parmjit Kaur & Sehgal, Sheveta
260. Dynamics of Poverty Alleviation Programmes / Sinha, A.K.
261. Dynamics of Rural Development; 2 Volumes / Das, D.K.
262. E-Banking and E-Commerce / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
263. E-Banking in India: Challenges and Opportunities / Uppal, R.K. & Jatana, Rimpi (Eds.)
264. E-Business and E-Marketing / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
265. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
266. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
267. E-Commerce in Indian Banking / Bhasin, T.M.
268. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
269. An Economic Analysis of Human Development / Singh, Priyanka
270. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
271. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
272. Economic and Social History of India / Sharma, Prem Kumar
273. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
274. Economic Biology and Vocational Education: A Study of Agriculture and Zoology / Weldon, George P.
275. Economic Causes of Indian Drought / Golahit S.B.
276. Economic Cooperation and Asian Countries / Pal, Prankrishna
277. Economic Development Agriculture and Industrial Growth / Joshi, D.R. & Bajpai, Sandeep
278. Economic Development and Contemporary Geopolitics: The Indian Ocean RIM / Alam, Md. Mukhtar
279. Economic Development and Employment in Sikkim / Chakrabarti, Anjan
280. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
281. Economic Development and Income Distribution / Kumar, A.
282. Economic Development and Non-Commercial Energy in India / Sharma, L.C.
283. Economic Development and Planning / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
284. Economic Development and Poverty / Vasu, M.
285. Economic Development and Poverty in India / Sen, Bhabesh & Chinara, Mitali
286. Economic Development and Role of Indian Women / Harish
287. Economic Development and Status of Women in India: The Case of Haryana / Madan, Sonu
288. Economic Development and Urbanisation / Sharma, Satish
289. Economic Development in India and China: New Perspectives on Progress and Change / Prime, Penelope B. & Kulkarni, Kishore G. (Eds.)
290. Economic Development in India: Issues and Challenges / Mohanty, Bimal K.
291. Economic Development in Southeast Asia / Kumar, Brajendra (Ed.)
292. Economic Development of Arunachal Pradesh / Bhattacharaya, R.P. (Dr.)
293. Economic Development of Haryana / Singh, Mandeep & Kaur, Harvinder
294. Economic Development of Mizoram / Lianzela
295. Economic Development of North East India / Adhyapok, Prodip Kumar & Saikia, Hemanta
296. Economic Development Perspectives; 10 Volumes / Malik, R.M.
297. Economic Development through Gram Swarojgar Yojana / Shinde, Rajendra Y. (Dr.)
298. Economic Development: Issues and Policies; 2 Volumes / Narayana, N. (Ed.)
299. Economic Developments in India: Analysis, Reports, Policy Documents; Monthly Update, Volume 1-74 (A Continuing Series) / Kapila, Raj & Kapila, Uma (Eds.)
300. Economic Dimension of Indo-Afghan Relations (1947-1983) / Singh, Sucha
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)