Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Economics
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Old Years of State Finance / Prasad, Kedar Nath
2. Academic Dictionary of Economics / Dixit, Narayan
3. Academic Dictionary of Finance / Dixit, Narayan (Ed.)
4. Academic Foundation's Bulletin on Banking and Finance; Volumes 1-77 (Continuing Series)
5. Academic's Dictionaries of Economics / Krishnamurthy, Shyamala
6. Accelerating Growth and Poverty Reduction / Virmany, Arvind
7. Accounting Management / Singh, U.K. & Dewan, J.M.
8. Adhunik Bhartiya Arthvyavastha; (In Hindi) / Gupta, S.C. (Dr.)
9. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
10. Adoption of Farm Mechanization in a Developing Economy / Bhatia, Bhim Sen
11. Adoption of New Technology: Production, Efficiency and Agrarian Relations / Swami, Bhagaban
12. Adult Education and Rural Development / Imam, Ali
13. Advanced Business Economics / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
14. Advanced Economic Theory / Agarwal, H.S.
15. Advanced Economic Theory / Misra & Puri
16. Advanced Managerial Economics / Joshi, V. Mahesh (Dr.)
17. Advanced Managerial Economics / Srivastava, Alok
18. Advanced Microeconomic Theory / Mishra, S.K. & et. al.
19. Advanced Study in Money and Banking: Theory and Policy Relevance in the Indian Economy; 2 Volumes / Khanna, Perminder
20. Advertising and Brand Building: Principles and Case Studies / Pongiannan, K.
21. Ageing and Human Development: Global Perspectives / Modi, I.P. (Ed.)
22. Agenda for improving Governance / Debroy, Bibek (Ed.)
23. An Agenda of Economic Reforms for the States in India / Jugale, V.B.
24. Agrarian and Fiscal Economy: In the Mauryan and Post-Mauryan Age: Cir. 324 B.C. - 320 A.D.) / Kher, Narendra Nath
25. Agrarian Crisis in India / Thakur, A.K. & Kumar, S.
26. Agrarian Economy of Ancient India / Chauhan, Gian Chand
27. Agrarian Economy of the Central Himalaya / Pokhriyal, H.C.
28. Agrarian Structures and Land Reforms in Assam / Karna, M.N.
29. The Agrarian System of Moslem India: A Historical Essay with Appendices / Moreland, W.H.
30. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
31. Agricultural Banking in India / Dubey, Manish
32. Agricultural Economics / Dash, Mrutyunjay
33. Agricultural Economics / Singh, S.R.
34. Agricultural Economics: Models, Problems and Policy Issues / Desai, R.G.
35. Agricultural Growth and Economic Stability / Ranjan, K.V.
36. Agricultural Growth and Regional Economic Development / Roy, Niranjan & et. al.
37. Agricultural Marketing: Perspective and Issues / Singh, L.P. & et. al.
38. Agricultural Production Economics: Analytical Methods and Applications / Palanisami, K.; Paramasivam, P. & Ranganathan, C.R.
39. Agricultural Productivity and Cooperative Credit / Jain, Mahesh K.
40. Agricultural Transformation in a Developing Economy / Kaushik, K.K.
41. Agriculture and Food Economics / Mishra, Mridula
42. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Foretaste / Ahmed, Jaynal Ud-din (Ed.)
43. Agriculture and Rural Development: A Gandhian Perspective / Reddy, K. Venkata
44. Agriculture and Rural Economy / Sahoo, R.K. & Dash, G.
45. Agriculture and the WTO: Creating a Trading System for Development / Ingco, Merlinda D. & Nash, John D. (Eds.)
46. Agriculture Economics / Diwan, Balram S.
47. Agriculture Growth and Economics Reforms / Arunachalam, R.
48. Agriculture in the Era of Economic Reforms / Bagchi, K.K.
49. Agriculture Location and the Market: Revisiting von Thunen in Indian Context / Singh, Jagtar
50. Agriculture Subsidies and their Economic Implications / Gupta, R.K.
51. Agriculture, Rural Banking and Micro Finance in India / Ahmad, Rais
52. Agro-Industries and Economic Development: A Vision for the 21st Century / Misra, B. with Kar, G.C. & Misra, S.N. (Eds.)
53. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
54. The All India Service Manual; 2 Volumes / Sarkar
55. All You Wanted to Know About Filing Income Tax Returns / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
56. All You Wanted to Know About Income Tax / Lakhotia, R.N. & Lakhotia, Subhash
57. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
58. Alternative Economics / Sharma, J.N.
59. Alternative Economics: Economics of Mahatma Gandhi & Globalisation / Sharma, Jai Narayan
60. Alternative Land Use Systems for Sustainable Production / Mittal, S.P. (Ed.)
61. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
62. Ambedkar's Role in Economic Planning and Water Policy / Thorat, Sukhadeo
63. Analysis of Financial Statement of Indian Industries / Kumar, Pramod
64. Antarrashtriya Arthashastra (International Economics) / Sharma, R.D.
65. Antarrashtriya Vyapar; (in Hindi) / Bagari, Dalchandra
66. Anti-Poverty Programmes in Rural India / Sharma, Neeraj
67. Applied Economics on North-East India / Datta, Kanchan & Mukhopadhyay, C.K.
68. Arthik Avdharnai avam Paddtiyan; (In Hindi) / Gupta, M.C. (Dr.)
69. Artisan Industry and Rural Development / Narasaiah, M. Lakshmi & Naidu, P.S.
70. Asia: Political Dimensions and Economic Challenge / Sinha, Rameshwar P. & Dandekar, Surya
71. Asian Economic and Financial Integration in Global Framework / Chauhan, Pradeep S.
72. Asian Economic Integration / Thakur, A.K. & Sharma, A.
73. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
74. Aspects of Project Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Implementation / Singh, K.D. & Nyandemo, S.M.
75. Aspects of Rural Banking / Bhat, N.S.
76. Assam Bhutan Trade Ralations 1865-1949: A Socio Economic Study / Das, Smriti
77. At the Crossroads Essays and Reviews on Contemparary Developments in India / Chopra, S.
78. Awakening Giants, Feet of Clay: Assessing the Economic Rise of China and India / Bardhan, Pranab
79. Balance of Payments: Theory and Policy-The Indian Experience / Karmakar, A.K.
80. Banking and Finance: Perspectives on Reform / Sreekantaradhya, B.S.
81. Banking and Financial Sector Reforms in India / Banerjee, A. & Singh, S.K.
82. Banking Finance and Entreneurship; 2 Volumes / Deolkar, Vivek
83. Banking Future: The Coming Shape of Money and Finance / Padhy, Kishore C. & et. al.
84. Banking in India: Past, Present and Future / Shahi, Ujjwala
85. Banking in the New Millennium: Issues, Challenges and Strategies / Gurusamy, S.
86. Banking Industry in India / Sumathy, M.
87. Banking Reforms and Productivity in India / Tapiawala, Medha P.
88. Banking Reforms in India / Shetty, M.S.
89. Banking Reforms in India: An Evaluative Study of the Performance of Commercial Bnks / Rao, D. Suryachandra (Prof.)
90. Banking Sector Efficiency in Globalised Economy / Kumar, Parmod
91. Banking Sector Reforms: A New Perspective / Uppal, R.K. & Khanna, Neetu
92. Banking System in India: Reforms and Performance Evaluation / Akhtar, S.M. Jawed & Alam, Md. Shabbir
93. Banking System, Frauds and Legal Control / Nainta, R.P.
94. Banking Theory: Essential Readings; 5 Volumes
95. Banking with Technology / Uppal, R.K. (Ed.)
96. Basics of Fisheries Science; 5 Volumes / Badapanda, K.C.
97. Beyond Economic Development / Damle, Jasmine
98. Beyond the Rhetoric: The Economics of India's Look East Policy; Volume 2 / Garare, Frederic & et. al. (Eds.)
99. Bhartiya Rajnaitik Arthshastra (1947-1995) / Sharma, Girish Nandan
100. Bhutan: Society, Polity and Economy / Bhatt, Amitabh
101. Bidi Rolling in Rural Development / Somu, Giriappa
102. Big Dams Dilemma / Padaria, R.N.; Singh, R.P. & Singh, Y.P.
103. Big Farmers of Punjab: Social-Economic Profile, Cropping Pattern, Consumption and Investment Pattern, Political Affiliation, Career Plan of Young Generation / Chanian, Jasvir Singh
104. Bihar Agriculture: A Perspective Study / Bansil, P.C.
105. Bihar on Move / Singh, A.S. (Dr.)
106. BIMSTEC-Japan Comprehensive Economic Cooperation: A Step in the Future / Pupphavesa, Wisarn (Ed.)
107. Biotechnology and Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia / Chaturvedi, Sachin & Rao, S.R. (Eds.)
108. Biotechnology Policy and Action Plan for Economic Development in the Third World / Sawahel, Wagdy A.
109. The BRICS Report: A Study of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa with Special Focus on Synergies and Complementarities / BRICS
110. Bride Price: Kanyar Mulyol / Dail, L. & Nath, Jogendra (Drs.)
111. Bridging Imaginations: South Asian Diaspora in Australia / Sarwal, Amit
112. Building Capacities for Sustainable Development / Reddy, G. Narayana
113. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
114. Business Economics / Gupta, A.C.
115. Business Economics / Khatarkar, Yashwant
116. Business Economics / Kumar, Raj & Gupta, Kuldip
117. Business Economics and Business Environment / Misra & Puri
118. Business Environment in India: Some Aspects / Mishra, Bishnupriya & Uppla, R.K. (Ed.)
119. Bycatch Management and the Economics of Discarding / FAO
120. Capacity Utilization in Indian Industry / Chandrasekhar, S.
121. Capital and Labour Redefined: India and the Third World / Bagchi, Amiya Kumar
122. Capital and Productivity in India: Concepts Problems and Estimations / Bhatia, B.P.
123. Capital Budgeting / Bedi, Anjana
124. Capital Formation and Entrepreneurship in Indian Agriculture / Ghosh, A.
125. Capital Market in India: Reforms and Regulations / Raste, Deepak R.
126. Capitalism in the Age of Globalization / Amin, Samir
127. Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy: Combining for Welfare, Justice and Equity / Sankhdher, M.M. & Nagel, Stuart
128. Cash Collection & Transition / Coyle, Brian
129. Cash Flow Control / Coyle, Brian
130. Cash Flow Forecasting & Liquidity
131. CAT Cracker: Quantitative Aptitude / Gupta, K.R.
132. Cement Industry in India: Policy, Industry in India / Bala, Madhu
133. Census 2001 & Human Development India / Ramachandrudu, G. & Rao, M. Prasada
134. Census of India 1911: Bombay; 2 Volumes / Mead, P.J. & Macgregor, G. Laird
135. Census of India 1911: United Provinces of Agra and Oudh; 2 Volumes / Blunt, E.H.A.
136. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
137. Central Government Budgets in India: An Analysis / Ganguly, S.P.
138. Central Loans to States and Finance Commission / Shandilya, T.K. & Kumar, Abhishek
139. Central Planning: A Case Study of China / Dutta, K.L.
140. Central Provinces and Berar; 2 Volumes / Shoobert, W.H.
141. Challenge of Sustainable Development: The Indian Dynamics / Sengupta, Ramprasad & Sinha, Anup Kumar (Eds.)
142. Challenges for Development in 21st Century / Ojha, Ruby
143. Challenges of Economic Policy in Manipur: Essay in Honour of Prof. M. Lboton Singh; 2 Volumes / Singh, E. Bijoykumar & Singh, KSH. Jhaljit
144. Challenges of Education in 21st Century / Thakur, A.K. & Patel, M.
145. Changing Face of Poverty and Globalisation / Isser, G.P.
146. Changing India: An Economist's Autobiography / Mahajan, V.S.
147. Changing Social Satisfaction in Rural Bangladesh / Ali, A.F. Iman
148. Child Labour: Problem and Policy Implications / Chhina, S.S.
149. China Rise as Global Power / Singh, S.P. (Prof.)
150. Civil Accounts Manual; 2 Volumes
151. Civil Society and Decentralised Governance: A Perspective in Manipur / Haokip, Sonkhogin
152. Classical Economic Theory / Bhushan, S.
153. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
154. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
155. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
156. Coconut and Economic Development / Yogish, S.N.
157. Colonization and Rehabilitations in andaman and Nicobar Islands / Biswas, Swapan K.
158. Commonwealth's Dictionary of Economic and Financial Management; 3 Volumes / Arora, Parmesh K.
159. A Companion to Economic Geography / Sheppard, Eric & et. al. (Eds.)
160. Comparative Economic Systems: Culture Wealth and Power in the 21st Century / Rosefielde, Steven
161. Compassionate Economy
162. Comprehensive Siwalik Development Straregy / Agrawal, D.K.; Farooque, N.A.; Samal, P.K.; Sharma, S. & Palni, L.M.S.
163. Concise Encyclopaedia of Banking: Law and Practice; 2 Volumes / Thomson, W.
164. Conservation of Documents: Problems and Solutions / Prajapati, C.L.
165. Constraints in Development of Manipur / Thomas, C. Joshua; Gopalakrishnan, R. & Singh, R.K. Ranjan (Eds.)
166. Constraints of Economic Development in North-East India: Problems and Prospects / Saikia, P.D. & Borah, Durgeswar (Eds.)
167. Consumer Behaviour / Pani, Lalata Keshari; Nabi, M.K. & Raut, Kishore C.
168. Consumer Behaviour / Vohra, Munish
169. Consumer Behaviour and Rural Marketing in India / Agrawal, Meenu
170. Consumer Grievance Redressal / Arora, Renu
171. Consumer Market and Consumer Behaviour / Singh, H. Ramananda
172. Consumer Movement in India Issues and Problems / Kaptan, Sanjay (Dr.)
173. Consumerism: With Reference to Selected Home Appliances / Seshadri, V.
174. Contemporary Issues in Development Dynamics / Palanithurai, G.
175. Contemporary Issues in Development Economics: Models and Applications / Pal, Prankrishna
176. Contemporary Issues of Indian Economy / Konar, Dhirendra nath
177. Contractual Land Agreements: Nature, Factors, Effects, Policy Implications / Siwach, M.K.
178. Control of Population Growth in India / Sarkar, B.N. & Mukhopadhyay, B.K.
179. Controlling Government Spending: The Ethos, Ethics, and Economics of Expenditure Management / Premchand, A.
180. Cooperative Banking in New Millennium / Rao, H. Srinivas
181. Co-Operative Banks in India: Functioning and Reforms / Basak, Amit
182. Co-Operative Legislation: Trends & Dimensions / Goel, B.B.
183. Cooperatives and Economic Development / Dash, T.R. & Sen, K.K.
184. Co-Operatives for Economic Development / Sahoo, Ranjan Kumar
185. Co-operatives in India: History, Problems and Reforms / Agrawal, Babita
186. Copyright Law Economy and Development / Giriappa, Somu
187. Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis / Pramanik, A.K. & Gurusamy, S. (eds.)
188. Corporate Strategies: New Age Weapons for Excellence / Rao, P. Mohana & et. al.
189. Credit Planning and Management in Indian Banking / Mathur, B.L.
190. Crime and Corruption in Indian Economy / Sen, R.K.; Dasgupta, A. & Dasgupta, M.K.
191. Crisis in India / Oommen, M.A. & et. al.
192. Cultural, Economic and Political History of America / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
193. Cultural, Economic and Political History of China and Japan / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
194. Cultural, Economic and Political History of England / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
195. Cultural, Economic and Political History of Europe / Singh, Adhiraj & Malik, Sumita
196. Currency Convertibility: Indian and Global Experiences / Varma, Sumita
197. Custom Reforms and Modernisation: A Global View / Bagchi, J.K.
198. Dairy Development in the New Millennium: The Second White Revolution / Shrivastava, Mohan Pd. & Singh, Jaishankar
199. Dams and Irrigation / Narasaiah, M.L.
200. Dark Side of the Force: Economic Foundations of Conflict Theory / Hirshleifer, Jack
201. Debt Management in Globalised Asia: Challenges and Options / Gandhi, P. Jegadish & Joseph, M.J.
202. A Decade of Economic Reforms in India / Rao, Narasimha C.
203. Decade of Economic Reforms in India: The Past, The Present the Future / Kapila, Raj & et. al.
204. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
205. Decentralised Governance and Participatory Development: Issues Constraints and Prospects / Mohanan, B. (Ed.)
206. Decentralised Planning and Development: New Directions / Banerjee, Amalesh
207. Defence Economics / Dutta, Meena & Sharma, Jai Narain
208. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
209. Democratisation of Water / Thapliyal, B.K.; Sharma, S.S.P.; Ram, P. Shiv & Kumar, U. Hemant (Eds.)
210. Demography Economic Inequality Women and Other Essays / Jugale, V.B.
211. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
212. Determinants of Share Prices in India / Malhotra, Sagar Vijay
213. Devadasi System in India: A Changing Scenario / Nirmalkar, Sanjeev Kumar B.
214. Developing Green Accounting System / Sarkar, Siddhartha
215. Developing India: An Intellectual and Social History, c. 1930-50 / Zachariah, Benjamin
216. Development Administration / handrakandan, K. & Parvathi, S. (Drs.)
217. Development Agenda of Third World Countries Under the WTO Regime; 2 Volumes / Analil, Stephen (Dr.)
218. Development and Deception: Experiences From Eastern and North-Easter India; 2 Volumes / Deb, Kalipada
219. Development and Democracy in India / Shama, S.D.
220. Development at the Crossroads Impact on Rural Development / Sinha, H.K.
221. Development Communication and Information Economics in the New Millennium / Sondhi, Krishan
222. Development Debate / Srivastava, S.P.
223. Development Dialogues of Growing Economics / Jugale, V.B.
224. Development Finance / Nanda, Jayanta K.
225. Development Hegemony: NGOs and the State in India / Kamat, Sangeeta
226. Development Initiatives in India / Reddy, V. Narayana; Raj, D. Sunder & Singh, M. Romesh (Eds.)
227. Development Issues of the Third World / Ahmad, Ausaf
228. Development Management under Globalization / Biju, M.R.
229. Development of Bihar and Jharkhand: Problems and Prospects / kumar, Sarat & Jha, Praveen
230. Development of Commercial Banks in India / Singh, Kripa Shankar
231. Development of India's Financial System / Prasad, Kedarnath
232. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
233. The Development of Monetary Theory; 4 Volumes / Hawtey, R.A.; Robertson, D. & Currie, L.
234. Development of Rural Women Entrepreneurship / Gyanmudra (Dr.)
235. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
236. Development Paradigms and Bottom-up Approaches / Jena, K.N. Semwal, M.M. & Chatterjee, Rajesh
237. Development Perspectives: India Contribution of P.R. Brahmananda; 2 Volumes / Sen, R.K. & Chatterjee, B.
238. Development Planning for Minorities: A Study / Tiwari, R.S.
239. Development Priorities in North-East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
240. Development Problems and Policies in India: An Appraisal / Satyanarayan, B. (Ed.)
241. Development Problems and Prospects of Mizoram / Upadhyaya, K.K.
242. Development Strategy for the Lakshadweep Islands / Ghosh, A.
243. Development Studies / Maiti, Prasenjit (Ed.)
244. Development Studies: A Reader / Corbridge, Stuart (Ed.)
245. Development Under Transition / Ramachandran, K.S.
246. Development, Deprevation and Human Rights Violation / Katare, P.M. & et. al.
247. Development, Globlization and Women / Kaushik, Asha (Ed.)
248. Development: A Sage of Two Worlds / Nath, V.
249. Developmental Issues in India / Aggarwal, Shivali
250. Developmental Transformation of Urban India: Jnnurm Showcase in the South / Chandran, Deepa
251. Developmentof Small and Meduim enterprises in Asean Countries / Tambunan, Tulus
252. Dictionary of Economics / Chand, S.N.
253. Dictionary of Economics / Ghodke, N.B.
254. A Dictionary of Economics / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
255. Dictionary of Economics / Mahajan, Manoj (Comp. & Ed.)
256. Dictionary of Economics / Pokriyal, P.K.
257. Dictionary of Economics / Singh, Joginder
258. Dictionary of Economics / Tandon, Veena
259. Dictionary of Economics, Business, Finance and Marketing; 3 Volumes / Yadava, Gangandeo Prasad
260. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
261. Dictionary of Finance / Gupta, D.K.
262. Dictionary of International Economics / Korchaka, Olena Y.
263. Dictionary of Social, Economic, and Administrative Terms in South Indian Inscriptiopns; Volume 1 (A-D) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
264. Dimensions of Development Practice / Joshi, Uma & Bendre, Sonia
265. Dimensions of Economic Development / Gopinathan, P.R. & et. al.
266. Direct Democracy and Village Governance / Kumar, Krishan
267. Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Recovery and Response / Sinha, Prabhas Chandra (Ed.)
268. Distribution, Development and Prices, Critical Perspectives / Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris
269. District Planning for Industrial Development / Rawat D.S.
270. Dr. Abdul Kalam's Futuristic India / Gandhi, P. Jegadish
271. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: Socio-Economic and Political Ideology / Bakshi, S.R.
272. Dr. Kalam's Pura Model Societal Transformation: Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas / Gandhi, P. Jegadish (Ed.)
273. The Dutch East India Company and the Economy of Bengal 1630-1720 / Prakash, Om
274. Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme 2002-2002 / Nabhi
275. Dynamics of Development and Planning: Mizoram a Comprehensive Regional Analysis / Kumar, Girindra
276. Dynamics of Development in Gujrat: Some Issues / Hirway, Indira (Ed.)
277. Dynamics of Indian Foreign Policy / Singh, S. (Ed.)
278. Dynamics of Indian Rural Economy: Growth Perspective / Narula, Uma
279. Dynamics of India's Textile Economy: Towards a Pragmatic Textile Policy / Saksena, K.D.
280. Dynamics of International Relations / Singh, Naunihal
281. Dynamics of International Relations: Moving from International to Global Theory and Issues / Gill, Parmjit Kaur & Sehgal, Sheveta
282. Dynamics of Poverty Alleviation Programmes / Sinha, A.K.
283. Dynamics of Rural Development; 2 Volumes / Das, D.K.
284. E-Banking and E-Commerce / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
285. E-Banking in India: Challenges and Opportunities / Uppal, R.K. & Jatana, Rimpi (Eds.)
286. E-Business and E-Marketing / Taneja, Vikas & Parashar, Sakshi
287. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
288. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
289. E-Commerce in Indian Banking / Bhasin, T.M.
290. Economic Activities of Children: Dimension Causes and Consequences / Dinesh, B.M.
291. An Economic Analysis of Human Development / Singh, Priyanka
292. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
293. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
294. Economic and Social History of India / Sharma, Prem Kumar
295. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
296. Economic Biology and Vocational Education: A Study of Agriculture and Zoology / Weldon, George P.
297. Economic Causes of Indian Drought / Golahit S.B.
298. Economic Cooperation and Asian Countries / Pal, Prankrishna
299. Economic Development Agriculture and Industrial Growth / Joshi, D.R. & Bajpai, Sandeep
300. Economic Development and Contemporary Geopolitics: The Indian Ocean RIM / Alam, Md. Mukhtar
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)