Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Academic Dictionary of Environment / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
2. Academic Environment: Advice, Counsel and Activities / Rao, V.K. & Reddy, R.S. (Eds.)
3. Access to Water in Urban Areas: Indian and French Experiences / Saillard, Yves & Sastry, Gundappa Sathyanarayana (Eds.)
4. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
5. Adult Education and Total Literacy / Mishra, Sadananda
6. Advance in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology / Dhir, Shambhu
7. Advanced Environmental Biotechnology / Agarwal, S.K.
8. Advancement of Crops and Monitoring of Environment / Verma, G.P. (Ed.)
9. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
10. Advances in Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mishra, P.C.
11. Advances in Environmental Biopollution / Shukl, A.C.
12. Advances in Environmental Science and Technology; 8 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima
13. Advances in Environmental Sciences / Tripathy, A.K.
14. Advances in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology; 5 Volumes / Kaul, Bansi Lal (Ed.)
15. Advances in Historical Ecology / Balee, W.L.
16. Advances in Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Goel, P.K.
17. Advances in Zoology Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
18. Advancing Frontiers of Ecological Researches in India (Prof. G.P. Mishra Commemoration Volume) / Kandya, A.K. & Gupta, A.
19. Afforestation / Singh, M.P., Oraon, B.C. & Prasad, Narendra
20. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
21. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
22. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
23. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
24. Agricultural Pollution; 2 Volumes / Mishra, S.G.
25. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
26. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
27. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
28. Air Pollution / Agrawal, S.K.
29. Air Pollution / Jain, Kanika
30. Air Pollution / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
31. Air Pollution and its Control / Malhotra, Sumit
32. Air Pollution and It's Impact on Plant Growth / Shyam, Shilpa; Verma, H.N. & Bhargava, S.K.
33. Air Pollution Cause and Control / Wadhwa, Yash Pal
34. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
35. Air Quality Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
36. Algal Biotechnology and Environment / Sahoo, Dinabandhu & Kaushi, B.D.
37. Algal Ecology: An Overview / Kargupta, A.N.
38. Alkali Wastelands Environmental and Reclamation / Gupta, I.C.; Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, D.P. (Drs.)
39. All You Wanted to Know About Disasters / Khanna, B.K. (Dr.)
40. Alpine Meadows of Uttaranchal: Ecology Landuse and Status of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants / Rawat, G.S.
41. Alternative Energy: Development and Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Abbasi, N.
42. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
43. Analytical Techniques in Environmental Monitoring / Reddy, S. Jayarama
44. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
45. Animal Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
46. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
47. Application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Chari, K.B.
48. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
49. Applied Environmental Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
50. Applied Fishery Science; 2 Volumes / Shafi, S.M.
51. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
52. Approaches to Environmental Science / Ishaq, Fouzia & Khan, Amir
53. Aquaculture Project Formulation/FAO / Insull, David & Nash, Colin E.
54. Aquaculture Systems and Practices: A Selected Review / Baluyut, Elvira A.
55. Aquatic and Semi Aquatic Plants of the Lower Ganga Delta / Naskar, Kumudranjan
56. Aquatic Biodiversity and Pollution / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Chauhan, Avnish & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
57. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R.
58. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R. & Saksena, D.N.
59. Aquatic Ecosystem / Kumar, Ashok
60. Aquatic Ecosystems / Kumar, Arvind (Prof.)
61. Aquatic Ecosystems: Conservation Restoration and Management / Ramachandra, T.V. & Ahalya, N. (Eds.)
62. Aquatic Environment / Gautam, Ashutosh
63. Aquatic Environment and Fish Genetics: An Analysis / Puri, Neelima
64. Aquatic Environment and Toxicology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
65. Aquatic Environmental and Toxicology / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
66. Aquatic Plants for the Wastewater Treatment / Upadhyay, Alka Rani
67. Arid Ecology: Resources, Hazards and Rural Development Policies; 2 Volumes / Kalwar, S.C.
68. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
69. Askote Conservation Landscape Culture, Biodiversity and Economy / Negi, C.S.
70. Aspects of Ecological Problems and Environmental Awareness in South Asia / Werner, Wolfgong (Ed.)
71. Aspects of Geology and Environment of the Himalaya / Pant, Charu C. & Sharma, Arun K.
72. Assessment and Analysis of Environmental Management / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
73. Assessment of Water Pollution / Mishra, S.R.
74. Atmosphere & Air Pollution Control Technologies / Khan, T.I.
75. Automobile Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
76. A-Z Ecology / Umrani, Ramesh
77. A-Z Environmental Science / Choudhary, C.K.
78. Bagwani Dwara Prayavaranan Sarankashan / Sharma, V.K.
79. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
80. Basics of Environmental Science (Basics of the Hard Sciences) / Srivastav, Sweta
81. Behaviour and Ecology / Mitra, Shobhan
82. Best Practices: Environment: The Economist Intelligence Unit
83. Biodiveristy and Environmental Conservation / Devis, M.
84. Biodiversity and Ecology / Mandal, Ram Krishna
85. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
86. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
87. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
88. Biodiversity and Environment / Kumar, Arvind
89. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
90. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
91. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Pati, R.N. & Jain, Atul K.
92. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
93. Biodiversity Conservation / Dahiya, M.P.
94. Biodiversity Conservation / Ghosh, Asish
95. Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Management / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
96. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
97. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
98. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
99. Biodiversity of Aquatic Ecosystem: Significance, Threats and Conservation / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
100. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
101. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
102. Biodiversity of Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems / Kulshrestha, S.K.
103. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
104. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
105. Biodiversity: Monitoring, Management Conservation and Enhancement / Rallapalli, Ramamurthi & et. al.
106. Biodiversity: Utilization, Threats and Cultural Linkages / Kumar, A. Biju
107. Biological Control of Environmental Pollution 3 Volumes / Arora, Madhu
108. Biological Diversity and International Environmental Law / Nagore, Arjun Prasad
109. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development / Patro, Lingaraj
110. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
111. Biomonitoring of Sewage Pollution / Kumar, Arvind
112. Bio-Pestcide and Integrated Pest Management / Ghosh, G.K.
113. Biopesticides in Environment and Food Security: Issues and Strategies / Koul, O.; Dhaliwal, G.S.; Khokhar, S. & Singh, R.
114. Bioresource and Environment / Tripathi, G. & Tripathi, Y.C. (Eds.)
115. Bioresources and Human Environment / Mohanka, Reena; Sen, Ananya & Singh, M.P.
116. Bioresources Conservation and Management / Patro, Lingaraj
117. The Biosphere / Bradbury, I.K.
118. Biosphere Reserves in India: Land Use, Biodiversity and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
119. Biotechniques of Ecology / Kumar, Shok
120. Biotechnological Methods of Pollution Control / Abbasi, S.A. & et. al.
121. Biotechnology and Pollution Control / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
122. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
123. Biotechnology in Environmental Management; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, T.K.
124. Biotechnology of Environment: Applications and Implications / Singh, Vir; Singh, K.P.; Rastogi, Akanksha; Nautiyal, Nanda & Kumar, Bipin (Eds.)
125. Buddhism and Environment / Chitkara, M.G.
126. Central Himalaya: Ecology Environmental Resources and Developments / Maithani, D.D. (Ed.)
127. Chained by Food Marginalized Voices from Peri-Urban India: Poor Households as Food Producers and Consumers in Peri-Urban India / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
128. Challenges in Sustainable Development / Singhal, P.K. & Shrivastava, Pankaj (Eds)
129. Changing Environmental Ideologies / Tripathy, A.K.
130. Changing Trends in Pollen Spore Research / Raju, A.J. Solomon (Ed.)
131. Characterization of Health Hazards in Man's Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
132. Chronicles of the Doon Valley / Thadhani, Prem K.
133. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
134. City within a City Vol.1: Jagmandir on Lake Pichola / Mansukhani, Dipti Khera Raju
135. Climate and Dryland Ecology / Khan, Y.
136. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
137. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
138. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
139. Climate Change and Environment / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
140. Climate Change and Hydrosphere: The Water Planet in Crises / Singh, Vir; Rastogi, Akanksha; Kumar, Bipin; Shankhwar, Anil Kumar & Nautiyal, Nanda
141. Climate Change and Impact on Lives and Livelihood Patterns / Mandal, Ram Krishna
142. Climate Change and Island and Coastal Vulnerability / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschein, L. & Boojh, R. (Eds.)
143. Climate Change and its Ecological Implications for the Western Himalaya / Chopra, V.L.
144. Climate Change and Remedial Measure / Rathore, N.S. & Kucrchaina, A.K.
145. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
146. Climate Change Forests and Forest Management: An Overview / FAO / Ciesla, William M.
147. Climate Change Impact on Ecosystem / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
148. Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific: How Can Countries Adapt? / Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam; Breiling, Meinhard; Pathmarajah, Selvarajah & Reddy, Vangimalla R. (Eds.)
149. Climate Change in the Himalayas: Preserving the Third Pole for Cooling the Earth / Singh, Vir; Apparusu, Suman K.; Nautiyal, Nanda; Rawat, M.S.S.
150. Climate Change: Impacts and Adaptations in Crop Plants / Singh, Madan Pal; Khetarpal, Sangeeta; Pandey, Renu & Kumar, Pramod (Drs.)
151. Climate Change: Man and Environment / Saha, Goutam Kumar
152. Climate Change: The Human Aspect / Saigal, Krishan
153. Climate Economics: Impact and Assessment of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Kumar, D.
154. Climate Mitigation and Carbon Finance: Global Initiatives and Challenges / Sahoo, A.K.
155. Climate of Extremes Global Warming / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
156. Climate System and Ozone / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
157. Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats / Dyer, Gwynne
158. Climatology / Miller, A. Austin
159. Climatology / Singh, Manoj
160. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
161. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
162. Cold Deserts of India / Negi, S.S.
163. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
164. Combating Tsunami / Gurusamy, S. (Dr.)
165. Common Property Resources: Ecology and Community Based Sustainable Development / Berkes, F.
166. Community Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
167. Community Participation and Sustainable Forest Development Global Perspective / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
168. A Complete Book on Fish Genetics and Aquatic Environment / Dhir, Shambhu
169. Concepts in Environmental Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
170. Concepts of Modern Ecology / Tiwari, S.C. (Dr.)
171. Concise Encyclopaedia of Environment / Karki, M.M.S.
172. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems / Unni, K. Sankaran (Prof.)
173. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Resources / Gautam, Ashutosh (Ed.)
174. Conservation of the Sea: The Junior Library of Ecology
175. Conserving Indian Environment / Chadha, S.K.
176. Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World / Weddell, Bertie Josephson
177. Contributions to Himalayan Ecology / Negi, S.S.
178. Control of Biotic and Abiotic Factors in Aquaculture / Saxena, Amita (Ed.)
179. Corporate Global Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
180. Corporate Governance for Sustainable Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
181. Crop Stress Management and Global Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
182. Crops Feed from Air and Soil / Johnson, Samuel W.
183. The Cultural Dimension of Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
184. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
185. Cultural Geography Form and Process (Essays in Honour of Prof A.B. Mukerji) / Grover, Neelam & Kashi Nath Singh (Eds.)
186. Culture Ecology and Sustainable Development / Chaudhary, Sukant K.
187. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
188. Current and Emerging Trends in Aquaculture / Thomas, P.C. (Ed.)
189. Current Issues in Environmental and Fish Biology (Proceedings of UGC-DSA National Seminar on Environmental and Fish Biology, February 01-03, 2002) / Bhattacharya, Shelley & Maitra S.K. (Eds.)
190. Current Trends in Global Environment / Bhatia, Arvind Lal (Dr.)
191. Cyclone Devastation: Its Implications / Kumar, K. Vijaya (Dr.)
192. The Dapuri Drawings: Alexander Gibson & The Bombay Botanic Gardens / Noltie, H.J.
193. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
194. Deforestation and Village Life / Jha, R.K.
195. The Degrading Environment / Aggarwal, S.K. & et. al.
196. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists / Winston, E. Judith
197. Desert Ecology / Meena, V.P.
198. Design of Small Dams: A Water Resources Technical Publication
199. Development & Ecology / Raza, M. (Ed.)
200. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
201. Development and Environment Change in India / Singh, Rajendra
202. Development of agriculture in the Era of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Rasure, K.A. (Dr.)
203. The Development of India's Forest Resources
204. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
205. Dictionary of Aquaculture / Singh, A.K. & Mittal, A.
206. Dictionary of Ecology & Environment / Singh, R.K. (Ed.)
207. Dictionary of Environment / Aaradhana, P.S. (Ed.)
208. Dictionary of Environmental Chemistry / Helmet, Fritz
209. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
210. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Chitkara, M.G.
211. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Wyman, Bruce & Stevenson, L. Harold
212. Dictionary of Global Climate Change / Singh, S.K.
213. Dictionary on Environmental Science and Engineering / Tripathi, D.B.
214. Different Perspective of Environmental Ethics / Ganguli, Pratima & Kumar, Mritunjay
215. Dimensions of Environmental Threats / Kumar, Arvind
216. Dimensions of Global Climate Change / Sinha, S.K.
217. Directory of Environmental Concerned Industries, Corporate Pollution Control Managers and new Technologies / Goel, P.K.
218. Directory of Indian Economic Plants / Agarwal, V.S.
219. Disaster Preparedness and Rehabilitation / Chandra, P.
220. Discovering Rajaji National Park / Anjali, B.R.
221. Disease, Ecology & Health / Akhtar, R. & et. al.
222. Drought Prediction Under Different Agro Climatic Zones / Jat, Mohan Lal
223. Dynamics of Population Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
224. East Kolkata Wetland: Demographic and Livelihood Profile / Kundu, Nitai
225. The Eastern Himalayas: Environment and Economy / Sankar, R.L. & et. al.
226. Echoes of Environment / Chadda, S.K. (Ed.)
227. Ecoaesthetic and Ecocritical Probings / Shukla, Anu & Dwivedi, Rini
228. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
229. Eco-Degradation, Biodiversity and Health / Pandey, B.N. (Ed.)
230. Eco-Environment and Global Biodiversity; 2 Volumes / Mohanka, Reena & Singh, M.P.
231. Ecoinformatics: Tools and Techniques / Reddy, R.A.
232. Eco-Informatics; 5 Volumes / Agarwal, S.K.
233. Ecological & Fisheries Development in Wetlands / Biswas, K.P.
234. Ecological and Anatomical Marvels of the Himalayan Orchids / Kaushik, Purshotam
235. Ecological Assessment of Food Crops / Reddy, Y.S.
236. Ecological Crises and Management / Kumar, Arvind
237. Ecological Crises and Management / Kumar, Arvind
238. Ecological Crisis and Environmental Protection With Special Reference to Agriculture / Vyas, P.R. & et. al.
239. Ecological Distortions of Kashmir Himalayas / Sagwal, S.S.
240. Ecological Economics / Kumawat, U.
241. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
242. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability / Costanza, R.
243. Ecological Hazards in the Himalayas / Chadha, S.K.
244. Ecological Imbalance of the Ganga River System: Its Impact on Aquaculture / Ray, P.
245. Ecological Politics: Different Dimensions / Bhargava, Gopal
246. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
247. Ecological Resources: Conservation and Management / Raju, Aluri Jacob Solomon (Dr.)
248. Ecological Restoration and Global Politics / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
249. Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications / Peterson, L. David & Parker, V.T. (Eds.)
250. Ecological Security: The Foundation of Sustainable Development / Singh, Samar (Ed.)
251. Ecological Steps towards a Sustainable Future
252. Ecological Studies: New Horizons / Kumar, Arvind
253. Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
254. Ecology / Juneja, Kavita
255. Ecology & Biodiversity of Indian Mangroves: Global Status; 2 Volumes / Naskar, K.
256. Ecology & Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
257. Ecology & Ethology of Aquatic Biota; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
258. Ecology and Agriculture in the Himalayan Region: Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Development in North-Western Himalaya / Hanafi, Yasir Saeed
259. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
260. Ecology and Biodiversity / Srivastava, Rahul
261. Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, Reservoirs and Rivers; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
262. The Ecology and Control of the Forest Insects of India and the Neighbouring Countries / Beeson, C.E.C.
263. Ecology and Development / Madan Mohan
264. Ecology and Development in Conflict: A Gandhian Approach / Parida, G.
265. The Ecology and Economic Impact of Poisonous Plants of Livestock Production / James, L.F.; Ralphs, M.H. & Nielson, D.B.
266. Ecology and Environment / Pandey, B.N. & Jyoti, M.K. (Eds.)
267. Ecology and Environment / Tripathi, A.K. (Dr.)
268. Ecology and Environment Current Perspectives / Pathak, H.K.
269. Ecology and Health / Nayar, K.R.
270. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
271. Ecology and Man in the Himalayas / Kapoor, Satwanti
272. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
273. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
274. Ecology and the Biosphere: Principles and Problems / Hanks, Sharon La Bonde
275. Ecology and the Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
276. Ecology Development and Population Problem / Nair, V. Balakrishnan
277. Ecology of Desert Environments / Prakash, Ishwar (Ed.)
278. Ecology of Landslide Damages / Sharma, A.
279. Ecology of Plankton / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
280. Ecology of Plants: An Introduction to Study of Plant Communities / Warming, E.U.G.
281. Ecology of Polluted Waters and Toxicology / Mishra, K.D.
282. Ecology of Polluted Waters; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
283. Ecology of Tehri Dam / Khanna, D.R. & Kumar, Pramod
284. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
285. Ecology Workbook / Mishra, R.
286. Ecology, Cognition, Metacognition and Mind / Gupta, G.C.
287. Ecology, Culture and Philosophy / Sondhi, Madhuri & Walker, Mary M.
288. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
289. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
290. Ecology, Economy and Tribal Development / Kolay, Swapan Kumar
291. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
292. Ecology: Key Concepts in Critical Theory / Merchent, C. (Ed.)
293. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
294. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
295. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
296. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
297. Economic Evaluation of Environmental Management Programmes / Murty, M.N.
298. Economics of Fisheries: Ecology and Fisheries of Oxbow Lakes / Panday, P.N. with Jha, B.C. & Gorai, B.K.
299. Economy and Ecology in a Bengal District, Burdwan-1880-1947 / Dutta, A.K.
300. Eco-Politics and Development in India / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)