Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Academic Dictionary of Environment / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
2. Academic Environment: Advice, Counsel and Activities / Rao, V.K. & Reddy, R.S. (Eds.)
3. Access to Water in Urban Areas: Indian and French Experiences / Saillard, Yves & Sastry, Gundappa Sathyanarayana (Eds.)
4. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
5. Adult Education and Total Literacy / Mishra, Sadananda
6. Advance in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology / Dhir, Shambhu
7. Advanced Environmental Biotechnology / Agarwal, S.K.
8. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
9. Advances in Aquatic Ecology; 9 Volumes / Sakhare, Vishwas B.; Escalante, P.R.D. Los Rios & Vasanthkumar, B. (Eds.)
10. Advances in Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mishra, P.C.
11. Advances in Environmental Biopollution / Shukl, A.C.
12. Advances in Environmental Science and Technology; 8 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima
13. Advances in Environmental Sciences / Tripathy, A.K.
14. Advances in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology, 7 Volumes / Kaul, Bansi Lal (Ed.)
15. Advances in Historical Ecology / Balee, W.L.
16. Advances in Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Goel, P.K.
17. Advances in Zoology, Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
18. Advancing Frontiers of Ecological Researches in India (Prof. G.P. Mishra Commemoration Volume) / Kandya, A.K. & Gupta, A.
19. Afforestation / Singh, M.P., Oraon, B.C. & Prasad, Narendra
20. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
21. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
22. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
23. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
24. Agricultural Pollution; 2 Volumes / Mishra, S.G.
25. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
26. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
27. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
28. Air Pollution / Agrawal, S.K.
29. Air Pollution / Jain, Kanika
30. Air Pollution / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
31. Air Pollution and its Control / Malhotra, Sumit
32. Air Pollution and It's Impact on Plant Growth / Shyam, Shilpa; Verma, H.N. & Bhargava, S.K.
33. Air Pollution Cause and Control / Wadhwa, Yash Pal
34. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
35. Air Quality Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
36. Algal Biotechnology and Environment / Sahoo, Dinabandhu & Kaushi, B.D.
37. Algal Ecology: An Overview / Kargupta, A.N.
38. Alkali Wastelands Environmental and Reclamation / Gupta, I.C.; Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, D.P. (Drs.)
39. All You Wanted to Know About Disasters / Khanna, B.K. (Dr.)
40. Alpine Meadows of Uttaranchal: Ecology Landuse and Status of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants / Rawat, G.S.
41. Alternative Energy: Development and Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Abbasi, N.
42. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
43. Analytical Techniques in Environmental Monitoring / Reddy, S. Jayarama
44. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
45. Animal Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
46. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
47. Application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Chari, K.B.
48. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
49. Applied Environmental Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
50. Applied Fishery Science; 2 Volumes / Shafi, S.M.
51. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
52. Approaches to Environmental Science / Ishaq, Fouzia & Khan, Amir
53. Aquaculture Project Formulation/FAO / Insull, David & Nash, Colin E.
54. Aquaculture Systems and Practices: A Selected Review / Baluyut, Elvira A.
55. Aquatic and Semi Aquatic Plants of the Lower Ganga Delta / Naskar, Kumudranjan
56. Aquatic Biodiversity and Pollution / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Chauhan, Avnish & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
57. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R.
58. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R. & Saksena, D.N.
59. Aquatic Ecosystem / Kumar, Ashok
60. Aquatic Ecosystems / Kumar, Arvind (Prof.)
61. Aquatic Ecosystems: Conservation Restoration and Management / Ramachandra, T.V. & Ahalya, N. (Eds.)
62. Aquatic Environment / Gautam, Ashutosh
63. Aquatic Environment and Fish Genetics: An Analysis / Puri, Neelima
64. Aquatic Environment and Toxicology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
65. Aquatic Plants for the Wastewater Treatment / Upadhyay, Alka Rani
66. Arid Ecology: Resources, Hazards and Rural Development Policies; 2 Volumes / Kalwar, S.C.
67. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
68. Askote Conservation Landscape Culture, Biodiversity and Economy / Negi, C.S.
69. Assessment and Analysis of Environmental Management / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
70. Assessment of Water Pollution / Mishra, S.R.
71. Atmosphere & Air Pollution Control Technologies / Khan, T.I.
72. Automobile Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
73. A-Z Ecology / Umrani, Ramesh
74. A-Z Environmental Science / Choudhary, C.K.
75. Bagwani Dwara Prayavaranan Sarankashan / Sharma, V.K.
76. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
77. Basics of Environmental Science (Basics of the Hard Sciences) / Srivastav, Sweta
78. Behaviour and Ecology / Mitra, Shobhan
79. Biodiversity and Ecology / Mandal, Ram Krishna
80. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
81. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
82. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
83. Biodiversity and Environment / Kumar, Arvind
84. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
85. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
86. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Pati, R.N. & Jain, Atul K.
87. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
88. Biodiversity Conservation / Dahiya, M.P.
89. Biodiversity Conservation / Ghosh, Asish
90. Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Management / Khanna, D.R.; Bhutiani, R.; Matta, Gagan & Singh, Vikas (Eds.)
91. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
92. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
93. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
94. Biodiversity of Aquatic Ecosystem: Significance, Threats and Conservation / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
95. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
96. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
97. Biodiversity of Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems / Kulshrestha, S.K.
98. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
99. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
100. Biodiversity: Monitoring, Management Conservation and Enhancement / Rallapalli, Ramamurthi & et. al.
101. Biodiversity: Utilization, Threats and Cultural Linkages / Kumar, A. Biju
102. Biological Control of Environmental Pollution 3 Volumes / Arora, Madhu
103. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development / Patro, Lingaraj
104. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
105. Biomonitoring of Sewage Pollution / Kumar, Arvind
106. Bio-Pestcide and Integrated Pest Management / Ghosh, G.K.
107. Biopesticides in Environment and Food Security: Issues and Strategies / Koul, O.; Dhaliwal, G.S.; Khokhar, S. & Singh, R.
108. Bioresource and Environment / Tripathi, G. & Tripathi, Y.C. (Eds.)
109. Bioresources and Human Environment / Mohanka, Reena; Sen, Ananya & Singh, M.P.
110. Bioresources Conservation and Management / Patro, Lingaraj
111. The Biosphere / Bradbury, I.K.
112. Biosphere Reserves in India: Land Use, Biodiversity and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
113. Biotechniques of Ecology / Kumar, AShok
114. Biotechnology and Pollution Control / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
115. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
116. Biotechnology in Environmental Management; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, T.K.
117. Biotechnology of Environment: Applications and Implications / Singh, Vir; Singh, K.P.; Rastogi, Akanksha; Nautiyal, Nanda & Kumar, Bipin (Eds.)
118. Buddhism and Environment / Chitkara, M.G.
119. Central Himalaya: Ecology Environmental Resources and Developments / Maithani, D.D. (Ed.)
120. Chained by Food Marginalized Voices from Peri-Urban India: Poor Households as Food Producers and Consumers in Peri-Urban India / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
121. Challenges in Sustainable Development / Singhal, P.K. & Shrivastava, Pankaj (Eds)
122. Changing Trends in Pollen Spore Research / Raju, A.J. Solomon (Ed.)
123. Characterization of Health Hazards in Man's Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
124. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
125. City within a City Vol.1: Jagmandir on Lake Pichola / Mansukhani, Dipti Khera Raju
126. Climate and Dryland Ecology / Khan, Y.
127. Climate Change and Agricultural Food Production: Impacts, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
128. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
129. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
130. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
131. Climate Change and Environment / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
132. Climate Change and Hydrosphere: The Water Planet in Crises / Singh, Vir; Rastogi, Akanksha; Kumar, Bipin; Shankhwar, Anil Kumar & Nautiyal, Nanda
133. Climate Change and Impact on Lives and Livelihood Patterns / Mandal, Ram Krishna
134. Climate Change and Island and Coastal Vulnerability / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschein, L. & Boojh, R. (Eds.)
135. Climate Change and its Ecological Implications for the Western Himalaya / Chopra, V.L.
136. Climate Change and Natural Resources Management / Lenka, S.; Lenka, N.K.; Kundu, S. & Rao, A. Subba
137. Climate Change and Remedial Measure / Rathore, N.S. & Kucrchaina, A.K.
138. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
139. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
140. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
141. Climate Change Impact on Ecosystem / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
142. Climate Change in the Himalayas: Preserving the Third Pole for Cooling the Earth / Singh, Vir; Apparusu, Suman K.; Nautiyal, Nanda; Rawat, M.S.S.
143. Climate Change: Man and Environment / Saha, Goutam Kumar
144. Climate Change: The Human Aspect / Saigal, Krishan
145. Climate Economics: Impact and Assessment of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Kumar, D.
146. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
147. Climate Mitigation and Carbon Finance: Global Initiatives and Challenges / Sahoo, A.K.
148. Climate of Extremes Global Warming / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
149. Climate System and Ozone / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
150. Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats / Dyer, Gwynne
151. Climatology / Miller, A. Austin
152. Climatology / Singh, Manoj
153. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
154. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
155. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
156. Combating Tsunami / Gurusamy, S. (Dr.)
157. Common Property Resources: Ecology and Community Based Sustainable Development / Berkes, F.
158. Commonwealth Forestry and Environmental History: Empire, Forests and Colonial Environments in Africa, the Caribbean, South Asia and New Zealand / Damodaran, Vinita & D’Souza, Rohan (Eds.)
159. Community Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
160. Community Participation and Sustainable Forest Development Global Perspective / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
161. A Complete Book on Fish Genetics and Aquatic Environment / Dhir, Shambhu
162. Concepts of Modern Ecology / Tiwari, S.C. (Dr.)
163. Concise Encyclopaedia of Environment / Karki, M.M.S.
164. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems / Unni, K. Sankaran (Prof.)
165. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Resources / Gautam, Ashutosh (Ed.)
166. Conservation of the Sea: The Junior Library of Ecology
167. Conserving Indian Environment / Chadha, S.K.
168. Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World / Weddell, Bertie Josephson
169. Contributions to Himalayan Ecology / Negi, S.S.
170. Corporate Global Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
171. Corporate Governance for Sustainable Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
172. Crop Stress Management and Global Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
173. Crops Feed from Air and Soil / Johnson, Samuel W.
174. The Cultural Dimension of Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
175. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
176. Cultural Geography Form and Process (Essays in Honour of Prof A.B. Mukerji) / Grover, Neelam & Kashi Nath Singh (Eds.)
177. Culture Ecology and Sustainable Development / Chaudhary, Sukant K.
178. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
179. Current and Emerging Trends in Aquaculture / Thomas, P.C. (Ed.)
180. Current Issues in Environmental and Fish Biology (Proceedings of UGC-DSA National Seminar on Environmental and Fish Biology, February 01-03, 2002) / Bhattacharya, Shelley & Maitra S.K. (Eds.)
181. Current Trends in Global Environment / Bhatia, Arvind Lal (Dr.)
182. Cyclone Devastation: Its Implications / Kumar, K. Vijaya (Dr.)
183. The Dapuri Drawings: Alexander Gibson & The Bombay Botanic Gardens / Noltie, H.J.
184. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
185. Deforestation and Village Life / Jha, R.K.
186. The Degrading Environment / Aggarwal, S.K. & et. al.
187. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists / Winston, E. Judith
188. Desert Ecology / Meena, V.P.
189. Design of Small Dams: A Water Resources Technical Publication
190. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
191. Development and Environment Change in India / Singh, Rajendra
192. Development of agriculture in the Era of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Rasure, K.A. (Dr.)
193. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
194. Dictionary of Aquaculture / Singh, A.K. & Mittal, A.
195. Dictionary of Ecology & Environment / Singh, R.K. (Ed.)
196. Dictionary of Environment / Aaradhana, P.S. (Ed.)
197. Dictionary of Environmental Chemistry / Helmet, Fritz
198. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
199. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Chitkara, M.G.
200. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Tripathy, Debi Prasad (Dr.)
201. Dictionary of Global Climate Change / Singh, S.K.
202. Dictionary on Environmental Science and Engineering / Tripathi, D.B.
203. Different Perspective of Environmental Ethics / Ganguli, Pratima & Kumar, Mritunjay
204. Dimensions of Climate Change in India: Development Perspective / Thakur, Anil Kumar & Kumar, Dalip
205. Dimensions of Environmental Threats / Kumar, Arvind
206. Dimensions of Global Climate Change / Sinha, S.K.
207. Directory of Environmental Concerned Industries, Corporate Pollution Control Managers and new Technologies / Goel, P.K.
208. Directory of Indian Economic Plants / Agarwal, V.S.
209. Discovering Rajaji National Park / Anjali, B.R.
210. Dynamics of Population Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
211. East Kolkata Wetland: Demographic and Livelihood Profile / Kundu, Nitai
212. Ecoaesthetic and Ecocritical Probings / Shukla, Anu & Dwivedi, Rini
213. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
214. Eco-Environment and Global Biodiversity; 2 Volumes / Mohanka, Reena & Singh, M.P.
215. Ecoinformatics: Tools and Techniques / Reddy, R.A.
216. Eco-Informatics; 5 Volumes / Agarwal, S.K.
217. Ecological Assessment of Food Crops / Reddy, Y.S.
218. Ecological Crisis and Environmental Protection with special reference to Agriculture / Vyas, P.R. & Somani, L.L.
219. Ecological Crisis and Management / Kumar, Arvind
220. Ecological Distortions of Kashmir Himalayas / Sagwal, S.S.
221. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
222. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability / Costanza, R.
223. Ecological Hazards in the Himalayas / Chadha, S.K.
224. Ecological Imbalance of the Ganga River System: Its Impact on Aquaculture / Ray, P.
225. Ecological Politics: Different Dimensions / Bhargava, Gopal
226. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
227. Ecological Resources: Conservation and Management / Raju, Aluri Jacob Solomon (Dr.)
228. Ecological Restoration and Global Politics / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
229. Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications / Peterson, L. David & Parker, V.T. (Eds.)
230. Ecological Security: The Foundation of Sustainable Development / Singh, Samar (Ed.)
231. Ecological Steps towards a Sustainable Future
232. Ecological Studies: New Horizons / Kumar, Arvind
233. Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
234. Ecology / Juneja, Kavita
235. Ecology & Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
236. Ecology and Agriculture in the Himalayan Region: Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Development in North-Western Himalaya / Hanafi, Yasir Saeed
237. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
238. Ecology and Biodiversity / Srivastava, Rahul
239. Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, Reservoirs and Rivers; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
240. The Ecology and Control of the Forest Insects of India and the Neighbouring Countries / Beeson, C.E.C.
241. Ecology and Development in Conflict: A Gandhian Approach / Parida, G.
242. The Ecology and Economic Impact of Poisonous Plants of Livestock Production / James, L.F.; Ralphs, M.H. & Nielson, D.B.
243. Ecology and Environment / Pandey, B.N. & Jyoti, M.K. (Eds.)
244. Ecology and Environment / Tripathi, A.K. (Dr.)
245. Ecology and Environment Current Perspectives / Pathak, H.K.
246. Ecology and Health / Nayar, K.R.
247. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
248. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
249. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
250. Ecology and the Biosphere: Principles and Problems / Hanks, Sharon La Bonde
251. Ecology and the Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
252. Ecology Development and Population Problem / Nair, V. Balakrishnan
253. Ecology of Desert Environments / Prakash, Ishwar (Ed.)
254. Ecology of Landslide Damages / Sharma, A.
255. Ecology of Plankton / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
256. Ecology of Plants: An Introduction to Study of Plant Communities / Warming, E.U.G.
257. Ecology of Polluted Waters and Toxicology / Mishra, K.D.
258. Ecology of Polluted Waters; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
259. Ecology of Tehri Dam / Khanna, D.R. & Kumar, Pramod
260. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
261. Ecology Workbook / Mishra, R.
262. Ecology, Culture and Philosophy / Sondhi, Madhuri & Walker, Mary M.
263. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
264. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
265. Ecology: Key Concepts in Critical Theory / Merchent, C. (Ed.)
266. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
267. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
268. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
269. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
270. Economic Evaluation of Environmental Management Programmes / Murty, M.N.
271. Economics of Fisheries: Ecology and Fisheries of Oxbow Lakes / Panday, P.N. with Jha, B.C. & Gorai, B.K.
272. Economy and Ecology in a Bengal District, Burdwan-1880-1947 / Dutta, A.K.
273. Eco-Politics and Development in India / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
274. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
275. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Mukherjee, Nikhil
276. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Nigam, Satish Chandra
277. Emerging Grassroot Power / Majumdar, M.L.
278. Emerging Pattern of Environmental Structure / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
279. Emerging Trends in Environmental Science / Iyer, C.S.P.
280. Emissions Trading and Carbon Management / Sarkar, A.N.
281. Encyclopaedia of Air Pollution Control Technology, 3 vols. / Behera, P.K.
282. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; 2 Volumes / Eldredge, Niles (Ed.)
283. Encyclopaedia of Climate Change and Global Warming; 5 Volumes / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
284. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Seema
285. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Singh, Indira & Singh, Satnam (Drs.)
286. Encyclopaedia of Ecology Environment and Pollution Control; 20 Volumes / Swarup, R.; Mishra, S.N. & Jauhari, V.P. (Eds.)
287. Encyclopaedia of Ecology, Environment and Pollution: Documents and Case Studies; 15 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C. (Ed.)
288. Encyclopaedia of Ecology, Environment and Pollution; 15 Volumes / Chitkara, M.G.
289. Encyclopaedia of Economic Planning and Environment; 5 Volumes / Yadav, K.P. (Ed.)
290. Encyclopaedia of Ecosystems and the Global Carbon Cycle; 2 Volumes / Kumari, Anamika
291. Encyclopaedia of Environment Analysis; 3 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
292. Encyclopaedia of Environment Management; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
293. Encyclopaedia of Environment, Pollution, Planning and Conservation; 6 Volumes / Trivedi, P.R.
294. Encyclopaedia of Environment: Global Warming Problems and Policies; 6 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
295. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Agricultural Pollution and Its Control; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
296. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Air Pollution; 3 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R. (Ed.)
297. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Biology; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
298. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Biotechnology; 4 Volumes / Ahmad, Shahzad
299. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Ecology / Chatterjee, Sanjoy
300. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Education; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)