Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Academic Dictionary of Environment / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
2. Academic Environment: Advice, Counsel and Activities / Rao, V.K. & Reddy, R.S. (Eds.)
3. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
4. Adult Education and Total Literacy / Mishra, Sadananda
5. Advance in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology / Dhir, Shambhu
6. Advanced Environmental Biotechnology / Agarwal, S.K.
7. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
8. Advances in Aquatic Ecology; 9 Volumes / Sakhare, Vishwas B.; Escalante, P.R.D. Los Rios & Vasanthkumar, B. (Eds.)
9. Advances in Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mishra, P.C.
10. Advances in Environmental Biopollution / Shukl, A.C.
11. Advances in Environmental Science and Technology; 8 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima
12. Advances in Environmental Sciences / Tripathy, A.K.
13. Advances in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology, 7 Volumes / Kaul, Bansi Lal (Ed.)
14. Advances in Historical Ecology / Balee, W.L.
15. Advances in Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Goel, P.K.
16. Advances in Zoology, Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
17. Advancing Frontiers of Ecological Researches in India (Prof. G.P. Mishra Commemoration Volume) / Kandya, A.K. & Gupta, A.
18. Afforestation / Singh, M.P., Oraon, B.C. & Prasad, Narendra
19. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
20. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
21. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
22. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
23. Agricultural Pollution; 2 Volumes / Mishra, S.G.
24. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
25. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
26. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
27. Air Pollution / Agrawal, S.K.
28. Air Pollution / Jain, Kanika
29. Air Pollution / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
30. Air Pollution and its Control / Malhotra, Sumit
31. Air Pollution and It's Impact on Plant Growth / Shyam, Shilpa; Verma, H.N. & Bhargava, S.K.
32. Air Pollution Cause and Control / Wadhwa, Yash Pal
33. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
34. Air Quality Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
35. Algal Biotechnology and Environment / Sahoo, Dinabandhu & Kaushi, B.D.
36. Algal Ecology: An Overview / Kargupta, A.N.
37. Alkali Wastelands Environmental and Reclamation / Gupta, I.C.; Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, D.P. (Drs.)
38. All You Wanted to Know About Disasters / Khanna, B.K. (Dr.)
39. Alpine Meadows of Uttaranchal: Ecology Landuse and Status of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants / Rawat, G.S.
40. Alternative Energy: Development and Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Abbasi, N.
41. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
42. Analytical Techniques in Environmental Monitoring / Reddy, S. Jayarama
43. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
44. Animal Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
45. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
46. Application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Chari, K.B.
47. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
48. Applied Environmental Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
49. Applied Fishery Science; 2 Volumes / Shafi, S.M.
50. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
51. Approaches to Environmental Science / Ishaq, Fouzia & Khan, Amir
52. Aquaculture Project Formulation/FAO / Insull, David & Nash, Colin E.
53. Aquaculture Systems and Practices: A Selected Review / Baluyut, Elvira A.
54. Aquatic and Semi Aquatic Plants of the Lower Ganga Delta / Naskar, Kumudranjan
55. Aquatic Biodiversity and Pollution / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Chauhan, Avnish & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
56. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R.
57. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R. & Saksena, D.N.
58. Aquatic Ecosystem / Kumar, Ashok
59. Aquatic Ecosystems / Kumar, Arvind (Prof.)
60. Aquatic Ecosystems: Conservation Restoration and Management / Ramachandra, T.V. & Ahalya, N. (Eds.)
61. Aquatic Environment / Gautam, Ashutosh
62. Aquatic Environment and Fish Genetics: An Analysis / Puri, Neelima
63. Aquatic Environment and Toxicology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
64. Aquatic Plants for the Wastewater Treatment / Upadhyay, Alka Rani
65. Arid Ecology: Resources, Hazards and Rural Development Policies; 2 Volumes / Kalwar, S.C.
66. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
67. Askote Conservation Landscape Culture, Biodiversity and Economy / Negi, C.S.
68. Assessment and Analysis of Environmental Management / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
69. Assessment of Water Pollution / Mishra, S.R.
70. Atmosphere & Air Pollution Control Technologies / Khan, T.I.
71. Automobile Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
72. A-Z Ecology / Umrani, Ramesh
73. A-Z Environmental Science / Choudhary, C.K.
74. Bagwani Dwara Prayavaranan Sarankashan / Sharma, V.K.
75. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
76. Basics of Environmental Science (Basics of the Hard Sciences) / Srivastav, Sweta
77. Behaviour and Ecology / Mitra, Shobhan
78. Biodiversity and Ecology / Mandal, Ram Krishna
79. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
80. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
81. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
82. Biodiversity and Environment / Kumar, Arvind
83. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
84. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
85. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Pati, R.N. & Jain, Atul K.
86. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
87. Biodiversity Conservation / Dahiya, M.P.
88. Biodiversity Conservation / Ghosh, Asish
89. Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Management / Khanna, D.R.; Bhutiani, R.; Matta, Gagan & Singh, Vikas (Eds.)
90. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
91. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
92. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
93. Biodiversity of Aquatic Ecosystem: Significance, Threats and Conservation / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
94. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
95. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
96. Biodiversity of Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems / Kulshrestha, S.K.
97. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
98. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
99. Biodiversity: Monitoring, Management Conservation and Enhancement / Rallapalli, Ramamurthi & et. al.
100. Biodiversity: Utilization, Threats and Cultural Linkages / Kumar, A. Biju
101. Biological Control of Environmental Pollution 3 Volumes / Arora, Madhu
102. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development / Patro, Lingaraj
103. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
104. Biomonitoring of Sewage Pollution / Kumar, Arvind
105. Bio-Pestcide and Integrated Pest Management / Ghosh, G.K.
106. Biopesticides in Environment and Food Security: Issues and Strategies / Koul, O.; Dhaliwal, G.S.; Khokhar, S. & Singh, R.
107. Bioresource and Environment / Tripathi, G. & Tripathi, Y.C. (Eds.)
108. Bioresources and Human Environment / Mohanka, Reena; Sen, Ananya & Singh, M.P.
109. Bioresources Conservation and Management / Patro, Lingaraj
110. The Biosphere / Bradbury, I.K.
111. Biosphere Reserves in India: Land Use, Biodiversity and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
112. Biotechniques of Ecology / Kumar, AShok
113. Biotechnology and Pollution Control / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
114. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
115. Biotechnology in Environmental Management; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, T.K.
116. Biotechnology of Environment: Applications and Implications / Singh, Vir; Singh, K.P.; Rastogi, Akanksha; Nautiyal, Nanda & Kumar, Bipin (Eds.)
117. Buddhism and Environment / Chitkara, M.G.
118. Central Himalaya: Ecology Environmental Resources and Developments / Maithani, D.D. (Ed.)
119. Chained by Food Marginalized Voices from Peri-Urban India: Poor Households as Food Producers and Consumers in Peri-Urban India / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
120. Challenges in Sustainable Development / Singhal, P.K. & Shrivastava, Pankaj (Eds)
121. Changing Trends in Pollen Spore Research / Raju, A.J. Solomon (Ed.)
122. Characterization of Health Hazards in Man's Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
123. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
124. City within a City Vol.1: Jagmandir on Lake Pichola / Mansukhani, Dipti Khera Raju
125. Climate and Dryland Ecology / Khan, Y.
126. Climate Change and Agricultural Food Production: Impacts, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
127. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
128. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
129. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
130. Climate Change and Environment / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
131. Climate Change and Hydrosphere: The Water Planet in Crises / Singh, Vir; Rastogi, Akanksha; Kumar, Bipin; Shankhwar, Anil Kumar & Nautiyal, Nanda
132. Climate Change and Impact on Lives and Livelihood Patterns / Mandal, Ram Krishna
133. Climate Change and Island and Coastal Vulnerability / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschein, L. & Boojh, R. (Eds.)
134. Climate Change and its Ecological Implications for the Western Himalaya / Chopra, V.L.
135. Climate Change and Natural Resources Management / Lenka, S.; Lenka, N.K.; Kundu, S. & Rao, A. Subba
136. Climate Change and Remedial Measure / Rathore, N.S. & Kucrchaina, A.K.
137. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
138. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
139. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
140. Climate Change Impact on Ecosystem / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
141. Climate Change in the Himalayas: Preserving the Third Pole for Cooling the Earth / Singh, Vir; Apparusu, Suman K.; Nautiyal, Nanda; Rawat, M.S.S.
142. Climate Change: Man and Environment / Saha, Goutam Kumar
143. Climate Change: The Human Aspect / Saigal, Krishan
144. Climate Economics: Impact and Assessment of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Kumar, D.
145. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
146. Climate Mitigation and Carbon Finance: Global Initiatives and Challenges / Sahoo, A.K.
147. Climate of Extremes Global Warming / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
148. Climate System and Ozone / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
149. Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats / Dyer, Gwynne
150. Climatology / Miller, A. Austin
151. Climatology / Singh, Manoj
152. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
153. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
154. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
155. Combating Tsunami / Gurusamy, S. (Dr.)
156. Common Property Resources: Ecology and Community Based Sustainable Development / Berkes, F.
157. Community Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
158. Community Participation and Sustainable Forest Development Global Perspective / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
159. A Complete Book on Fish Genetics and Aquatic Environment / Dhir, Shambhu
160. Concepts of Modern Ecology / Tiwari, S.C. (Dr.)
161. Concise Encyclopaedia of Environment / Karki, M.M.S.
162. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems / Unni, K. Sankaran (Prof.)
163. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Resources / Gautam, Ashutosh (Ed.)
164. Conservation of the Sea: The Junior Library of Ecology
165. Conserving Indian Environment / Chadha, S.K.
166. Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World / Weddell, Bertie Josephson
167. Contributions to Himalayan Ecology / Negi, S.S.
168. Corporate Global Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
169. Corporate Governance for Sustainable Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
170. Crop Stress Management and Global Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
171. Crops Feed from Air and Soil / Johnson, Samuel W.
172. The Cultural Dimension of Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
173. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
174. Cultural Geography Form and Process (Essays in Honour of Prof A.B. Mukerji) / Grover, Neelam & Kashi Nath Singh (Eds.)
175. Culture Ecology and Sustainable Development / Chaudhary, Sukant K.
176. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
177. Current and Emerging Trends in Aquaculture / Thomas, P.C. (Ed.)
178. Current Issues in Environmental and Fish Biology (Proceedings of UGC-DSA National Seminar on Environmental and Fish Biology, February 01-03, 2002) / Bhattacharya, Shelley & Maitra S.K. (Eds.)
179. Current Trends in Global Environment / Bhatia, Arvind Lal (Dr.)
180. Cyclone Devastation: Its Implications / Kumar, K. Vijaya (Dr.)
181. The Dapuri Drawings: Alexander Gibson & The Bombay Botanic Gardens / Noltie, H.J.
182. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
183. Deforestation and Village Life / Jha, R.K.
184. The Degrading Environment / Aggarwal, S.K. & et. al.
185. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists / Winston, E. Judith
186. Desert Ecology / Meena, V.P.
187. Design of Small Dams: A Water Resources Technical Publication
188. Development & Ecology / Raza, M. (Ed.)
189. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
190. Development and Environment Change in India / Singh, Rajendra
191. Development of agriculture in the Era of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Rasure, K.A. (Dr.)
192. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
193. Dictionary of Aquaculture / Singh, A.K. & Mittal, A.
194. Dictionary of Ecology & Environment / Singh, R.K. (Ed.)
195. Dictionary of Environment / Aaradhana, P.S. (Ed.)
196. Dictionary of Environmental Chemistry / Helmet, Fritz
197. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
198. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Chitkara, M.G.
199. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Tripathy, Debi Prasad (Dr.)
200. Dictionary of Global Climate Change / Singh, S.K.
201. Dictionary on Environmental Science and Engineering / Tripathi, D.B.
202. Different Perspective of Environmental Ethics / Ganguli, Pratima & Kumar, Mritunjay
203. Dimensions of Climate Change in India: Development Perspective / Thakur, Anil Kumar & Kumar, Dalip
204. Dimensions of Environmental Threats / Kumar, Arvind
205. Dimensions of Global Climate Change / Sinha, S.K.
206. Directory of Environmental Concerned Industries, Corporate Pollution Control Managers and new Technologies / Goel, P.K.
207. Directory of Indian Economic Plants / Agarwal, V.S.
208. Discovering Rajaji National Park / Anjali, B.R.
209. Disease, Ecology & Health / Akhtar, R. & et. al.
210. Dynamics of Population Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
211. East Kolkata Wetland: Demographic and Livelihood Profile / Kundu, Nitai
212. Ecoaesthetic and Ecocritical Probings / Shukla, Anu & Dwivedi, Rini
213. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
214. Eco-Environment and Global Biodiversity; 2 Volumes / Mohanka, Reena & Singh, M.P.
215. Ecoinformatics: Tools and Techniques / Reddy, R.A.
216. Eco-Informatics; 5 Volumes / Agarwal, S.K.
217. Ecological Assessment of Food Crops / Reddy, Y.S.
218. Ecological Crisis and Environmental Protection with special reference to Agriculture / Vyas, P.R. & Somani, L.L.
219. Ecological Crisis and Management / Kumar, Arvind
220. Ecological Distortions of Kashmir Himalayas / Sagwal, S.S.
221. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
222. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability / Costanza, R.
223. Ecological Hazards in the Himalayas / Chadha, S.K.
224. Ecological Imbalance of the Ganga River System: Its Impact on Aquaculture / Ray, P.
225. Ecological Politics: Different Dimensions / Bhargava, Gopal
226. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
227. Ecological Resources: Conservation and Management / Raju, Aluri Jacob Solomon (Dr.)
228. Ecological Restoration and Global Politics / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
229. Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications / Peterson, L. David & Parker, V.T. (Eds.)
230. Ecological Security: The Foundation of Sustainable Development / Singh, Samar (Ed.)
231. Ecological Steps towards a Sustainable Future
232. Ecological Studies: New Horizons / Kumar, Arvind
233. Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
234. Ecology / Juneja, Kavita
235. Ecology & Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
236. Ecology and Agriculture in the Himalayan Region: Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Development in North-Western Himalaya / Hanafi, Yasir Saeed
237. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
238. Ecology and Biodiversity / Srivastava, Rahul
239. Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, Reservoirs and Rivers; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
240. The Ecology and Control of the Forest Insects of India and the Neighbouring Countries / Beeson, C.E.C.
241. Ecology and Development / Madan Mohan
242. Ecology and Development in Conflict: A Gandhian Approach / Parida, G.
243. The Ecology and Economic Impact of Poisonous Plants of Livestock Production / James, L.F.; Ralphs, M.H. & Nielson, D.B.
244. Ecology and Environment / Pandey, B.N. & Jyoti, M.K. (Eds.)
245. Ecology and Environment / Tripathi, A.K. (Dr.)
246. Ecology and Environment Current Perspectives / Pathak, H.K.
247. Ecology and Health / Nayar, K.R.
248. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
249. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
250. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
251. Ecology and the Biosphere: Principles and Problems / Hanks, Sharon La Bonde
252. Ecology and the Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
253. Ecology Development and Population Problem / Nair, V. Balakrishnan
254. Ecology of Desert Environments / Prakash, Ishwar (Ed.)
255. Ecology of Landslide Damages / Sharma, A.
256. Ecology of Plankton / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
257. Ecology of Plants: An Introduction to Study of Plant Communities / Warming, E.U.G.
258. Ecology of Polluted Waters and Toxicology / Mishra, K.D.
259. Ecology of Polluted Waters; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
260. Ecology of Tehri Dam / Khanna, D.R. & Kumar, Pramod
261. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
262. Ecology Workbook / Mishra, R.
263. Ecology, Culture and Philosophy / Sondhi, Madhuri & Walker, Mary M.
264. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
265. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
266. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
267. Ecology: Key Concepts in Critical Theory / Merchent, C. (Ed.)
268. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
269. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
270. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
271. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
272. Economic Evaluation of Environmental Management Programmes / Murty, M.N.
273. Economics of Fisheries: Ecology and Fisheries of Oxbow Lakes / Panday, P.N. with Jha, B.C. & Gorai, B.K.
274. Economy and Ecology in a Bengal District, Burdwan-1880-1947 / Dutta, A.K.
275. Eco-Politics and Development in India / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
276. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
277. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Mukherjee, Nikhil
278. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Nigam, Satish Chandra
279. Ecstasy of Enlightenment: Learning, Teaching, Research and Administration in a University Environment / Mehrotra, R.C.
280. Emerging Grassroot Power / Majumdar, M.L.
281. Emerging Pattern of Environmental Structure / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
282. Emerging Trends in Environmental Science / Iyer, C.S.P.
283. Emissions Trading and Carbon Management / Sarkar, A.N.
284. Encyclopaedia of Air Pollution Control Technology, 3 vols. / Behera, P.K.
285. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; 2 Volumes / Eldredge, Niles (Ed.)
286. Encyclopaedia of Climate Change and Global Warming; 5 Volumes / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
287. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Seema
288. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Singh, Indira & Singh, Satnam (Drs.)
289. Encyclopaedia of Ecology Environment and Pollution Control; 20 Volumes / Swarup, R.; Mishra, S.N. & Jauhari, V.P. (Eds.)
290. Encyclopaedia of Ecology, Environment and Pollution: Documents and Case Studies; 15 Volumes / Sinha, Prabhas C. (Ed.)
291. Encyclopaedia of Ecology, Environment and Pollution; 15 Volumes / Chitkara, M.G.
292. Encyclopaedia of Economic Planning and Environment; 5 Volumes / Yadav, K.P. (Ed.)
293. Encyclopaedia of Ecosystems and the Global Carbon Cycle; 2 Volumes / Kumari, Anamika
294. Encyclopaedia of Environment Analysis; 3 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
295. Encyclopaedia of Environment Management; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
296. Encyclopaedia of Environment, Pollution, Planning and Conservation; 6 Volumes / Trivedi, P.R.
297. Encyclopaedia of Environment: Global Warming Problems and Policies; 6 Volumes / Gupta, K.R. (Ed.)
298. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Agricultural Pollution and Its Control; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
299. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Air Pollution; 3 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R. (Ed.)
300. Encyclopaedia of Environmental Biology; 2 Volumes / Chhatwal, G.R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)