Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Academic Dictionary of Environment / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
2. Academic Environment: Advice, Counsel and Activities / Rao, V.K. & Reddy, R.S. (Eds.)
3. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
4. Adult Education and Total Literacy / Mishra, Sadananda
5. Advance in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology / Dhir, Shambhu
6. Advanced Environmental Biotechnology / Agarwal, S.K.
7. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
8. Advances in Aquatic Ecology; 9 Volumes / Sakhare, Vishwas B.; Escalante, P.R.D. Los Rios & Vasanthkumar, B. (Eds.)
9. Advances in Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mishra, P.C.
10. Advances in Environmental Biopollution / Shukl, A.C.
11. Advances in Environmental Science and Technology; 8 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima
12. Advances in Environmental Sciences / Tripathy, A.K.
13. Advances in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology; Vols. 3-6 / Kaul, Bansi Lal (Ed.)
14. Advances in Historical Ecology / Balee, W.L.
15. Advances in Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Goel, P.K.
16. Advances in Zoology Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
17. Advancing Frontiers of Ecological Researches in India (Prof. G.P. Mishra Commemoration Volume) / Kandya, A.K. & Gupta, A.
18. Afforestation / Singh, M.P., Oraon, B.C. & Prasad, Narendra
19. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
20. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
21. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
22. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
23. Agricultural Pollution; 2 Volumes / Mishra, S.G.
24. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
25. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
26. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
27. Air Pollution / Agrawal, S.K.
28. Air Pollution / Jain, Kanika
29. Air Pollution / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
30. Air Pollution and its Control / Malhotra, Sumit
31. Air Pollution and It's Impact on Plant Growth / Shyam, Shilpa; Verma, H.N. & Bhargava, S.K.
32. Air Pollution Cause and Control / Wadhwa, Yash Pal
33. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
34. Air Quality Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
35. Algal Biotechnology and Environment / Sahoo, Dinabandhu & Kaushi, B.D.
36. Algal Ecology: An Overview / Kargupta, A.N.
37. Alkali Wastelands Environmental and Reclamation / Gupta, I.C.; Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, D.P. (Drs.)
38. All You Wanted to Know About Disasters / Khanna, B.K. (Dr.)
39. Alpine Meadows of Uttaranchal: Ecology Landuse and Status of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants / Rawat, G.S.
40. Alternative Energy: Development and Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Abbasi, N.
41. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
42. Analytical Techniques in Environmental Monitoring / Reddy, S. Jayarama
43. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
44. Animal Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
45. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
46. Application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Chari, K.B.
47. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
48. Applied Environmental Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
49. Applied Fishery Science; 2 Volumes / Shafi, S.M.
50. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
51. Approaches to Environmental Science / Ishaq, Fouzia & Khan, Amir
52. Aquaculture Project Formulation/FAO / Insull, David & Nash, Colin E.
53. Aquaculture Systems and Practices: A Selected Review / Baluyut, Elvira A.
54. Aquatic and Semi Aquatic Plants of the Lower Ganga Delta / Naskar, Kumudranjan
55. Aquatic Biodiversity and Pollution / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Chauhan, Avnish & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
56. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R.
57. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R. & Saksena, D.N.
58. Aquatic Ecosystem / Kumar, Ashok
59. Aquatic Ecosystems / Kumar, Arvind (Prof.)
60. Aquatic Ecosystems: Conservation Restoration and Management / Ramachandra, T.V. & Ahalya, N. (Eds.)
61. Aquatic Environment / Gautam, Ashutosh
62. Aquatic Environment and Fish Genetics: An Analysis / Puri, Neelima
63. Aquatic Environment and Toxicology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
64. Aquatic Environmental and Toxicology / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
65. Aquatic Plants for the Wastewater Treatment / Upadhyay, Alka Rani
66. Arid Ecology: Resources, Hazards and Rural Development Policies; 2 Volumes / Kalwar, S.C.
67. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
68. Askote Conservation Landscape Culture, Biodiversity and Economy / Negi, C.S.
69. Aspects of Geology and Environment of the Himalaya / Pant, Charu C. & Sharma, Arun K.
70. Assessment and Analysis of Environmental Management / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
71. Assessment of Water Pollution / Mishra, S.R.
72. Atmosphere & Air Pollution Control Technologies / Khan, T.I.
73. Automobile Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
74. A-Z Ecology / Umrani, Ramesh
75. A-Z Environmental Science / Choudhary, C.K.
76. Bagwani Dwara Prayavaranan Sarankashan / Sharma, V.K.
77. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
78. Basics of Environmental Science (Basics of the Hard Sciences) / Srivastav, Sweta
79. Behaviour and Ecology / Mitra, Shobhan
80. Biodiversity and Ecology / Mandal, Ram Krishna
81. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
82. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
83. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
84. Biodiversity and Environment / Kumar, Arvind
85. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
86. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
87. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Pati, R.N. & Jain, Atul K.
88. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
89. Biodiversity Conservation / Dahiya, M.P.
90. Biodiversity Conservation / Ghosh, Asish
91. Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Management / Khanna, D.R.; Bhutiani, R.; Matta, Gagan & Singh, Vikas (Eds.)
92. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
93. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
94. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
95. Biodiversity of Aquatic Ecosystem: Significance, Threats and Conservation / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
96. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
97. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
98. Biodiversity of Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems / Kulshrestha, S.K.
99. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
100. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
101. Biodiversity: Monitoring, Management Conservation and Enhancement / Rallapalli, Ramamurthi & et. al.
102. Biodiversity: Utilization, Threats and Cultural Linkages / Kumar, A. Biju
103. Biological Control of Environmental Pollution 3 Volumes / Arora, Madhu
104. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development / Patro, Lingaraj
105. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
106. Biomonitoring of Sewage Pollution / Kumar, Arvind
107. Bio-Pestcide and Integrated Pest Management / Ghosh, G.K.
108. Biopesticides in Environment and Food Security: Issues and Strategies / Koul, O.; Dhaliwal, G.S.; Khokhar, S. & Singh, R.
109. Bioresource and Environment / Tripathi, G. & Tripathi, Y.C. (Eds.)
110. Bioresources and Human Environment / Mohanka, Reena; Sen, Ananya & Singh, M.P.
111. Bioresources Conservation and Management / Patro, Lingaraj
112. The Biosphere / Bradbury, I.K.
113. Biosphere Reserves in India: Land Use, Biodiversity and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
114. Biotechniques of Ecology / Kumar, AShok
115. Biotechnology and Pollution Control / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
116. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
117. Biotechnology in Environmental Management; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, T.K.
118. Biotechnology of Environment: Applications and Implications / Singh, Vir; Singh, K.P.; Rastogi, Akanksha; Nautiyal, Nanda & Kumar, Bipin (Eds.)
119. Buddhism and Environment / Chitkara, M.G.
120. Central Himalaya: Ecology Environmental Resources and Developments / Maithani, D.D. (Ed.)
121. Chained by Food Marginalized Voices from Peri-Urban India: Poor Households as Food Producers and Consumers in Peri-Urban India / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
122. Challenges in Sustainable Development / Singhal, P.K. & Shrivastava, Pankaj (Eds)
123. Changing Environmental Ideologies / Tripathy, A.K.
124. Changing Trends in Pollen Spore Research / Raju, A.J. Solomon (Ed.)
125. Characterization of Health Hazards in Man's Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
126. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
127. City within a City Vol.1: Jagmandir on Lake Pichola / Mansukhani, Dipti Khera Raju
128. Climate and Dryland Ecology / Khan, Y.
129. Climate Change and Agricultural Food Production: Impacts, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
130. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
131. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
132. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
133. Climate Change and Environment / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
134. Climate Change and Hydrosphere: The Water Planet in Crises / Singh, Vir; Rastogi, Akanksha; Kumar, Bipin; Shankhwar, Anil Kumar & Nautiyal, Nanda
135. Climate Change and Impact on Lives and Livelihood Patterns / Mandal, Ram Krishna
136. Climate Change and Island and Coastal Vulnerability / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschein, L. & Boojh, R. (Eds.)
137. Climate Change and its Ecological Implications for the Western Himalaya / Chopra, V.L.
138. Climate Change and Natural Resources Management / Lenka, S.; Lenka, N.K.; Kundu, S. & Rao, A. Subba
139. Climate Change and Remedial Measure / Rathore, N.S. & Kucrchaina, A.K.
140. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
141. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
142. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
143. Climate Change Forests and Forest Management: An Overview / FAO / Ciesla, William M.
144. Climate Change Impact on Ecosystem / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
145. Climate Change in the Himalayas: Preserving the Third Pole for Cooling the Earth / Singh, Vir; Apparusu, Suman K.; Nautiyal, Nanda; Rawat, M.S.S.
146. Climate Change: Man and Environment / Saha, Goutam Kumar
147. Climate Change: The Human Aspect / Saigal, Krishan
148. Climate Economics: Impact and Assessment of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Kumar, D.
149. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
150. Climate Mitigation and Carbon Finance: Global Initiatives and Challenges / Sahoo, A.K.
151. Climate of Extremes Global Warming / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
152. Climate System and Ozone / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
153. Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats / Dyer, Gwynne
154. Climatology / Miller, A. Austin
155. Climatology / Singh, Manoj
156. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
157. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
158. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
159. Combating Tsunami / Gurusamy, S. (Dr.)
160. Common Property Resources: Ecology and Community Based Sustainable Development / Berkes, F.
161. Community Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
162. Community Participation and Sustainable Forest Development Global Perspective / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
163. A Complete Book on Fish Genetics and Aquatic Environment / Dhir, Shambhu
164. Concepts of Modern Ecology / Tiwari, S.C. (Dr.)
165. Concise Encyclopaedia of Environment / Karki, M.M.S.
166. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems / Unni, K. Sankaran (Prof.)
167. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Resources / Gautam, Ashutosh (Ed.)
168. Conservation of the Sea: The Junior Library of Ecology
169. Conserving Indian Environment / Chadha, S.K.
170. Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World / Weddell, Bertie Josephson
171. Contributions to Himalayan Ecology / Negi, S.S.
172. Control of Biotic and Abiotic Factors in Aquaculture / Saxena, Amita (Ed.)
173. Corporate Global Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
174. Corporate Governance for Sustainable Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
175. Crop Stress Management and Global Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
176. Crops Feed from Air and Soil / Johnson, Samuel W.
177. The Cultural Dimension of Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
178. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
179. Cultural Geography Form and Process (Essays in Honour of Prof A.B. Mukerji) / Grover, Neelam & Kashi Nath Singh (Eds.)
180. Culture Ecology and Sustainable Development / Chaudhary, Sukant K.
181. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
182. Current and Emerging Trends in Aquaculture / Thomas, P.C. (Ed.)
183. Current Issues in Environmental and Fish Biology (Proceedings of UGC-DSA National Seminar on Environmental and Fish Biology, February 01-03, 2002) / Bhattacharya, Shelley & Maitra S.K. (Eds.)
184. Current Trends in Global Environment / Bhatia, Arvind Lal (Dr.)
185. Cyclone Devastation: Its Implications / Kumar, K. Vijaya (Dr.)
186. The Dapuri Drawings: Alexander Gibson & The Bombay Botanic Gardens / Noltie, H.J.
187. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
188. Deforestation and Village Life / Jha, R.K.
189. The Degrading Environment / Aggarwal, S.K. & et. al.
190. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists / Winston, E. Judith
191. Desert Ecology / Meena, V.P.
192. Design of Small Dams: A Water Resources Technical Publication
193. Development & Ecology / Raza, M. (Ed.)
194. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
195. Development and Environment Change in India / Singh, Rajendra
196. Development of agriculture in the Era of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Rasure, K.A. (Dr.)
197. The Development of India's Forest Resources
198. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
199. Dictionary of Aquaculture / Singh, A.K. & Mittal, A.
200. Dictionary of Ecology & Environment / Singh, R.K. (Ed.)
201. Dictionary of Environment / Aaradhana, P.S. (Ed.)
202. Dictionary of Environmental Chemistry / Helmet, Fritz
203. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
204. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Chitkara, M.G.
205. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Tripathy, Debi Prasad (Dr.)
206. Dictionary of Global Climate Change / Singh, S.K.
207. Dictionary on Environmental Science and Engineering / Tripathi, D.B.
208. Different Perspective of Environmental Ethics / Ganguli, Pratima & Kumar, Mritunjay
209. Dimensions of Climate Change in India: Development Perspective / Thakur, Anil Kumar & Kumar, Dalip
210. Dimensions of Environmental Threats / Kumar, Arvind
211. Dimensions of Global Climate Change / Sinha, S.K.
212. Directory of Environmental Concerned Industries, Corporate Pollution Control Managers and new Technologies / Goel, P.K.
213. Directory of Indian Economic Plants / Agarwal, V.S.
214. Discovering Rajaji National Park / Anjali, B.R.
215. Disease, Ecology & Health / Akhtar, R. & et. al.
216. Drought Prediction Under Different Agro Climatic Zones / Jat, Mohan Lal
217. Dynamics of Population Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
218. East Kolkata Wetland: Demographic and Livelihood Profile / Kundu, Nitai
219. Ecoaesthetic and Ecocritical Probings / Shukla, Anu & Dwivedi, Rini
220. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
221. Eco-Degradation, Biodiversity and Health / Pandey, B.N. (Ed.)
222. Eco-Environment and Global Biodiversity; 2 Volumes / Mohanka, Reena & Singh, M.P.
223. Ecoinformatics: Tools and Techniques / Reddy, R.A.
224. Eco-Informatics; 5 Volumes / Agarwal, S.K.
225. Ecological & Fisheries Development in Wetlands / Biswas, K.P.
226. Ecological Assessment of Food Crops / Reddy, Y.S.
227. Ecological Crisis and Environmental Protection with special reference to Agriculture / Vyas, P.R. & Somani, L.L.
228. Ecological Crisis and Management / Kumar, Arvind
229. Ecological Distortions of Kashmir Himalayas / Sagwal, S.S.
230. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
231. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability / Costanza, R.
232. Ecological Hazards in the Himalayas / Chadha, S.K.
233. Ecological Imbalance of the Ganga River System: Its Impact on Aquaculture / Ray, P.
234. Ecological Politics: Different Dimensions / Bhargava, Gopal
235. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
236. Ecological Resources: Conservation and Management / Raju, Aluri Jacob Solomon (Dr.)
237. Ecological Restoration and Global Politics / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
238. Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications / Peterson, L. David & Parker, V.T. (Eds.)
239. Ecological Security: The Foundation of Sustainable Development / Singh, Samar (Ed.)
240. Ecological Steps towards a Sustainable Future
241. Ecological Studies: New Horizons / Kumar, Arvind
242. Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
243. Ecology / Juneja, Kavita
244. Ecology & Biodiversity of Indian Mangroves: Global Status; 2 Volumes / Naskar, K.
245. Ecology & Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
246. Ecology & Ethology of Aquatic Biota; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
247. Ecology and Agriculture in the Himalayan Region: Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Development in North-Western Himalaya / Hanafi, Yasir Saeed
248. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
249. Ecology and Biodiversity / Srivastava, Rahul
250. Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, Reservoirs and Rivers; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
251. The Ecology and Control of the Forest Insects of India and the Neighbouring Countries / Beeson, C.E.C.
252. Ecology and Development / Madan Mohan
253. Ecology and Development in Conflict: A Gandhian Approach / Parida, G.
254. The Ecology and Economic Impact of Poisonous Plants of Livestock Production / James, L.F.; Ralphs, M.H. & Nielson, D.B.
255. Ecology and Environment / Pandey, B.N. & Jyoti, M.K. (Eds.)
256. Ecology and Environment / Tripathi, A.K. (Dr.)
257. Ecology and Environment Current Perspectives / Pathak, H.K.
258. Ecology and Health / Nayar, K.R.
259. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
260. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
261. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
262. Ecology and the Biosphere: Principles and Problems / Hanks, Sharon La Bonde
263. Ecology and the Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
264. Ecology Development and Population Problem / Nair, V. Balakrishnan
265. Ecology of Desert Environments / Prakash, Ishwar (Ed.)
266. Ecology of Landslide Damages / Sharma, A.
267. Ecology of Plankton / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
268. Ecology of Plants: An Introduction to Study of Plant Communities / Warming, E.U.G.
269. Ecology of Polluted Waters and Toxicology / Mishra, K.D.
270. Ecology of Polluted Waters; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
271. Ecology of Tehri Dam / Khanna, D.R. & Kumar, Pramod
272. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
273. Ecology Workbook / Mishra, R.
274. Ecology, Culture and Philosophy / Sondhi, Madhuri & Walker, Mary M.
275. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
276. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
277. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
278. Ecology: Key Concepts in Critical Theory / Merchent, C. (Ed.)
279. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
280. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
281. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
282. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
283. Economic Evaluation of Environmental Management Programmes / Murty, M.N.
284. Economics of Fisheries: Ecology and Fisheries of Oxbow Lakes / Panday, P.N. with Jha, B.C. & Gorai, B.K.
285. Economy and Ecology in a Bengal District, Burdwan-1880-1947 / Dutta, A.K.
286. Eco-Politics and Development in India / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
287. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
288. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Mukherjee, Nikhil
289. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Nigam, Satish Chandra
290. Ecstasy of Enlightenment: Learning, Teaching, Research and Administration in a University Environment / Mehrotra, R.C.
291. Emerging Grassroot Power / Majumdar, M.L.
292. Emerging Pattern of Environmental Structure / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
293. Emerging Trends in Environmental Science / Iyer, C.S.P.
294. Emissions Trading and Carbon Management / Sarkar, A.N.
295. Encyclopaedia of Air Pollution Control Technology, 3 vols. / Behera, P.K.
296. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; 2 Volumes / Eldredge, Niles (Ed.)
297. Encyclopaedia of Climate Change and Global Warming; 5 Volumes / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
298. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Seema
299. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Singh, Indira & Singh, Satnam (Drs.)
300. Encyclopaedia of Ecology Environment and Pollution Control; 20 Volumes / Swarup, R.; Mishra, S.N. & Jauhari, V.P. (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)