Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Ecology and Environment
Displaying 1 - 300
1. Academic Dictionary of Environment / Ghosh, Ajay Kumar
2. Academic Environment: Advice, Counsel and Activities / Rao, V.K. & Reddy, R.S. (Eds.)
3. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
4. Adult Education and Total Literacy / Mishra, Sadananda
5. Advance in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology / Dhir, Shambhu
6. Advanced Environmental Biotechnology / Agarwal, S.K.
7. Advancement of Crops and Monitoring of Environment / Verma, G.P. (Ed.)
8. Advances in Agriculture and Ecology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kr.; Chauhan, Avinash & Ikemefuna, Ezeaku Peter
9. Advances in Aquatic Ecology; 9 Volumes / Sakhare, Vishwas B.; Escalante, P.R.D. Los Rios & Vasanthkumar, B. (Eds.)
10. Advances in Ecology and Environmental Sciences / Mishra, P.C.
11. Advances in Environmental Biopollution / Shukl, A.C.
12. Advances in Environmental Science and Technology; 8 Volumes / Rajvaidya, Neelima
13. Advances in Environmental Sciences / Tripathy, A.K.
14. Advances in Fish and Wildlife Ecology and Biology; Vols. 3-6 / Kaul, Bansi Lal (Ed.)
15. Advances in Historical Ecology / Balee, W.L.
16. Advances in Industrial Wastewater Treatment / Goel, P.K.
17. Advances in Zoology Environmental Degradation and Biodiversity / Pandey, B.N. & Singh, B.K.
18. Advancing Frontiers of Ecological Researches in India (Prof. G.P. Mishra Commemoration Volume) / Kandya, A.K. & Gupta, A.
19. Afforestation / Singh, M.P., Oraon, B.C. & Prasad, Narendra
20. Agricultural Drainage and Water Quality / Pandey, Anupam
21. Agricultural Ecology / Yadav, S.S.
22. Agricultural Input and Environment / Palaniappan, S.P.
23. Agricultural Pollution / Reddy, Rajendra & Abhay Shankar, J.P.
24. Agricultural Pollution; 2 Volumes / Mishra, S.G.
25. Agriculture and Environment / Khan, M.A. & Zargar, M.Y.
26. Agriculture and Food / Shrivastava, A.K.
27. Agro-Climatic Regional Planning in India; 2 Volumes / Basu, D.N. (Ed.)
28. Air Pollution / Agrawal, S.K.
29. Air Pollution / Jain, Kanika
30. Air Pollution / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
31. Air Pollution and its Control / Malhotra, Sumit
32. Air Pollution and It's Impact on Plant Growth / Shyam, Shilpa; Verma, H.N. & Bhargava, S.K.
33. Air Pollution Cause and Control / Wadhwa, Yash Pal
34. Air Pollution: Development at What Cost? / Jasrai, Yogesh T. & Arya, Arun (Eds.)
35. Air Quality Impact Analysis / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
36. Algal Biotechnology and Environment / Sahoo, Dinabandhu & Kaushi, B.D.
37. Algal Ecology: An Overview / Kargupta, A.N.
38. Alkali Wastelands Environmental and Reclamation / Gupta, I.C.; Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, D.P. (Drs.)
39. All You Wanted to Know About Disasters / Khanna, B.K. (Dr.)
40. Alpine Meadows of Uttaranchal: Ecology Landuse and Status of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants / Rawat, G.S.
41. Alternative Energy: Development and Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Abbasi, N.
42. Alternative Perspective on Livelihood, Agriculture and Air Pollution / Mukherjee, Neela
43. Analytical Techniques in Environmental Monitoring / Reddy, S. Jayarama
44. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
45. Animal Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
46. Antarctica: A Natural Reserve: A Study in International Politics / Puri, Rama
47. Application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management / Abbasi, S.A. & Chari, K.B.
48. Applied Agroclimatology / Bishnoi, O.P.
49. Applied Environmental Science / Singh, Arun Kumar
50. Applied Fishery Science; 2 Volumes / Shafi, S.M.
51. Applied Soil Ecology / Sharma, Premjit
52. Approaches to Environmental Science / Ishaq, Fouzia & Khan, Amir
53. Aquaculture Project Formulation/FAO / Insull, David & Nash, Colin E.
54. Aquaculture Systems and Practices: A Selected Review / Baluyut, Elvira A.
55. Aquatic and Semi Aquatic Plants of the Lower Ganga Delta / Naskar, Kumudranjan
56. Aquatic Biodiversity and Pollution / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar; Chauhan, Avnish & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
57. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R.
58. Aquatic Ecology / Mishra, S.R. & Saksena, D.N.
59. Aquatic Ecosystem / Kumar, Ashok
60. Aquatic Ecosystems / Kumar, Arvind (Prof.)
61. Aquatic Ecosystems: Conservation Restoration and Management / Ramachandra, T.V. & Ahalya, N. (Eds.)
62. Aquatic Environment / Gautam, Ashutosh
63. Aquatic Environment and Fish Genetics: An Analysis / Puri, Neelima
64. Aquatic Environment and Toxicology / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar
65. Aquatic Environmental and Toxicology / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
66. Aquatic Plants for the Wastewater Treatment / Upadhyay, Alka Rani
67. Arid Ecology: Resources, Hazards and Rural Development Policies; 2 Volumes / Kalwar, S.C.
68. Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental Planning and Sustainable Development - Opportunities and Challenges / Sundriyal, R.C.; Trilochan, S. & Sinha, G.N.
69. Askote Conservation Landscape Culture, Biodiversity and Economy / Negi, C.S.
70. Aspects of Geology and Environment of the Himalaya / Pant, Charu C. & Sharma, Arun K.
71. Assessment and Analysis of Environmental Management / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
72. Assessment of Water Pollution / Mishra, S.R.
73. Atmosphere & Air Pollution Control Technologies / Khan, T.I.
74. Automobile Pollution / Agarwal, S.K.
75. A-Z Ecology / Umrani, Ramesh
76. A-Z Environmental Science / Choudhary, C.K.
77. Bagwani Dwara Prayavaranan Sarankashan / Sharma, V.K.
78. Basic Laws on Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
79. Basics of Environmental Science (Basics of the Hard Sciences) / Srivastav, Sweta
80. Behaviour and Ecology / Mitra, Shobhan
81. Biodiversity and Ecology / Mandal, Ram Krishna
82. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation / Dutta, Ashish
83. Biodiversity and Environment / Aditya, A.K. & Haldar, P. (Eds.)
84. Biodiversity and Environment / Agarwal, S.K.; Tiwari, Swarnlata & Dubey, P.S. (Eds.)
85. Biodiversity and Environment / Kumar, Arvind
86. Biodiversity and Environmental Management / Joshi, B.D.
87. Biodiversity and Food Security / Kumar, Shashi
88. Biodiversity and Sustainable Development / Pati, R.N. & Jain, Atul K.
89. Biodiversity and Vegetation of Pachmarhi Hills / Singh, V.P. & Kaul, Ashok
90. Biodiversity Conservation / Dahiya, M.P.
91. Biodiversity Conservation / Ghosh, Asish
92. Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Management / Khanna, D.R.; Bhutiani, R.; Matta, Gagan & Singh, Vikas (Eds.)
93. Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Pollution and Ecology; 2 Volumes / Pandey, B.N. & et. al.
94. Biodiversity Dynamics: Turnover of Population, Taxa and Communities / Michael, L.; McKinney & Drake, J.A. (Eds.)
95. Biodiversity in India; 6 Volumes / Pullaiah, T. (Ed.)
96. Biodiversity of Aquatic Ecosystem: Significance, Threats and Conservation / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Kaoud, Hussein Abdel-Hay
97. Biodiversity of Desert National Park, Rajasthan / Singh, V. & Singh, Monika
98. Biodiversity of the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / Jagtap, Ajit P. & Singh, N.P.
99. Biodiversity of Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems / Kulshrestha, S.K.
100. Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation of Rivers and Streams of North East India / Kosygin, Laishram (Ed.)
101. Biodiversity: An Overview / Kumar, Mukesh; Gupta, Rajan Kumar & Paliwal, G.S.
102. Biodiversity: Monitoring, Management Conservation and Enhancement / Rallapalli, Ramamurthi & et. al.
103. Biodiversity: Utilization, Threats and Cultural Linkages / Kumar, A. Biju
104. Biological Control of Environmental Pollution 3 Volumes / Arora, Madhu
105. Biological Resources for Sustainable Development / Patro, Lingaraj
106. Biology of Enchytraeidae (Oligochaeta) / Dash, M.C.
107. Biomonitoring of Sewage Pollution / Kumar, Arvind
108. Bio-Pestcide and Integrated Pest Management / Ghosh, G.K.
109. Biopesticides in Environment and Food Security: Issues and Strategies / Koul, O.; Dhaliwal, G.S.; Khokhar, S. & Singh, R.
110. Bioresource and Environment / Tripathi, G. & Tripathi, Y.C. (Eds.)
111. Bioresources and Human Environment / Mohanka, Reena; Sen, Ananya & Singh, M.P.
112. Bioresources Conservation and Management / Patro, Lingaraj
113. The Biosphere / Bradbury, I.K.
114. Biosphere Reserves in India: Land Use, Biodiversity and Conservation / Negi, S.S.
115. Biotechniques of Ecology / Kumar, AShok
116. Biotechnology and Pollution Control / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
117. Biotechnology in Agriculture and Environment / Arora, J.K.; Marwaha, S.S. & Grover, R. (Eds.)
118. Biotechnology in Environmental Management; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, T.K.
119. Biotechnology of Environment: Applications and Implications / Singh, Vir; Singh, K.P.; Rastogi, Akanksha; Nautiyal, Nanda & Kumar, Bipin (Eds.)
120. Buddhism and Environment / Chitkara, M.G.
121. Central Himalaya: Ecology Environmental Resources and Developments / Maithani, D.D. (Ed.)
122. Chained by Food Marginalized Voices from Peri-Urban India: Poor Households as Food Producers and Consumers in Peri-Urban India / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
123. Challenges in Sustainable Development / Singhal, P.K. & Shrivastava, Pankaj (Eds)
124. Changing Environmental Ideologies / Tripathy, A.K.
125. Changing Trends in Pollen Spore Research / Raju, A.J. Solomon (Ed.)
126. Characterization of Health Hazards in Man's Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
127. Citrus: Climate and Soil / Srivastava, A.K. & Singh, Shyam
128. City within a City Vol.1: Jagmandir on Lake Pichola / Mansukhani, Dipti Khera Raju
129. Climate and Dryland Ecology / Khan, Y.
130. Climate Change and Agricultural Food Production: Impacts, Vulnerabilities and Remedies / Kibria, Golam; Haroon, A.K. Yousuf & Nugegoda, Dayanthi
131. Climate Change and Agriculture / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
132. Climate Change and Agriculture: Emerging Scenarios and Adaptation Strategies / Bisht, B.S.; Singh, Vir; Melkania, Uma; Srivastava, R.K. & Nautiyal, Nanda
133. Climate Change and Biodiversity / 'Bharti', Pawan Kumar & Chauhan, Avnish
134. Climate Change and Environment / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
135. Climate Change and Hydrosphere: The Water Planet in Crises / Singh, Vir; Rastogi, Akanksha; Kumar, Bipin; Shankhwar, Anil Kumar & Nautiyal, Nanda
136. Climate Change and Impact on Lives and Livelihood Patterns / Mandal, Ram Krishna
137. Climate Change and Island and Coastal Vulnerability / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschein, L. & Boojh, R. (Eds.)
138. Climate Change and its Ecological Implications for the Western Himalaya / Chopra, V.L.
139. Climate Change and Natural Resources Management / Lenka, S.; Lenka, N.K.; Kundu, S. & Rao, A. Subba
140. Climate Change and Remedial Measure / Rathore, N.S. & Kucrchaina, A.K.
141. Climate Change and Rising Sea Level in Bangladesh / Gaan, Narottam
142. Climate Change and Sustainable Development in India / Ahmad, Jamil
143. Climate Change Effects on Agriculture and Economy / Khanna, D.R. et. al. (Eds.)
144. Climate Change Forests and Forest Management: An Overview / FAO / Ciesla, William M.
145. Climate Change Impact on Ecosystem / Sundaresan, J.; Sreekesh, S.; Ramanathan, A.L.; Sonnenschen, Lenand; Boojh, Ram
146. Climate Change in the Himalayas: Preserving the Third Pole for Cooling the Earth / Singh, Vir; Apparusu, Suman K.; Nautiyal, Nanda; Rawat, M.S.S.
147. Climate Change: Man and Environment / Saha, Goutam Kumar
148. Climate Change: The Human Aspect / Saigal, Krishan
149. Climate Economics: Impact and Assessment of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Kumar, D.
150. Climate Insecurity and Conflict in South Asia: Climate Stress as a Catalyst for Social Tension and Environmental Insecurity / Upretti, Bishnu Raj; Butler, Christopher & Maharjan, Kiran
151. Climate Mitigation and Carbon Finance: Global Initiatives and Challenges / Sahoo, A.K.
152. Climate of Extremes Global Warming / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
153. Climate System and Ozone / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
154. Climate Wars: The Fight for Survival as the World Overheats / Dyer, Gwynne
155. Climatology / Miller, A. Austin
156. Climatology / Singh, Manoj
157. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
158. Coastal Tourism and Environment / Kumar, Ravi Bhushan
159. Colonial Legacy and Environmental Crisis in North East India / Sinha, A.C.
160. Combating Tsunami / Gurusamy, S. (Dr.)
161. Common Property Resources: Ecology and Community Based Sustainable Development / Berkes, F.
162. Community Ecology and Environment / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
163. Community Participation and Sustainable Forest Development Global Perspective / Bhattacharya, Ajoy Kumar
164. A Complete Book on Fish Genetics and Aquatic Environment / Dhir, Shambhu
165. Concepts of Modern Ecology / Tiwari, S.C. (Dr.)
166. Concise Encyclopaedia of Environment / Karki, M.M.S.
167. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems / Unni, K. Sankaran (Prof.)
168. Conservation and Management of Aquatic Resources / Gautam, Ashutosh (Ed.)
169. Conservation of the Sea: The Junior Library of Ecology
170. Conserving Indian Environment / Chadha, S.K.
171. Conserving Living Natural Resources: In the Context of a Changing World / Weddell, Bertie Josephson
172. Contributions to Himalayan Ecology / Negi, S.S.
173. Control of Biotic and Abiotic Factors in Aquaculture / Saxena, Amita (Ed.)
174. Corporate Global Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
175. Corporate Governance for Sustainable Environment / Chandra, Ramesh & Aneja, Ritu (Eds.)
176. Crop Stress Management and Global Climate Change / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
177. Crops Feed from Air and Soil / Johnson, Samuel W.
178. The Cultural Dimension of Ecology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
179. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
180. Cultural Geography Form and Process (Essays in Honour of Prof A.B. Mukerji) / Grover, Neelam & Kashi Nath Singh (Eds.)
181. Culture Ecology and Sustainable Development / Chaudhary, Sukant K.
182. Culture, Gender and Ecology: Beyond Workerism / Nadarajah, M.
183. Current and Emerging Trends in Aquaculture / Thomas, P.C. (Ed.)
184. Current Issues in Environmental and Fish Biology (Proceedings of UGC-DSA National Seminar on Environmental and Fish Biology, February 01-03, 2002) / Bhattacharya, Shelley & Maitra S.K. (Eds.)
185. Current Trends in Global Environment / Bhatia, Arvind Lal (Dr.)
186. Cyclone Devastation: Its Implications / Kumar, K. Vijaya (Dr.)
187. The Dapuri Drawings: Alexander Gibson & The Bombay Botanic Gardens / Noltie, H.J.
188. Deforestation and Socio-Economic Environment / Kewlani, Jasleen
189. Deforestation and Village Life / Jha, R.K.
190. The Degrading Environment / Aggarwal, S.K. & et. al.
191. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists / Winston, E. Judith
192. Desert Ecology / Meena, V.P.
193. Design of Small Dams: A Water Resources Technical Publication
194. Development & Ecology / Raza, M. (Ed.)
195. Development and Environment / Husain, Zahid & Barik, S.K. (Eds.)
196. Development and Environment Change in India / Singh, Rajendra
197. Development of agriculture in the Era of Climate Change; 2 Volumes / Rasure, K.A. (Dr.)
198. The Development of India's Forest Resources
199. Dialogue on Tipaimukh Dam / Dena, Lal (Ed.) (Prof.)
200. Dictionary of Aquaculture / Singh, A.K. & Mittal, A.
201. Dictionary of Ecology & Environment / Singh, R.K. (Ed.)
202. Dictionary of Environment / Aaradhana, P.S. (Ed.)
203. Dictionary of Environmental Chemistry / Helmet, Fritz
204. Dictionary of Environmental Economics / Madhu Raj
205. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Chitkara, M.G.
206. Dictionary of Environmental Science / Tripathy, Debi Prasad (Dr.)
207. Dictionary of Global Climate Change / Singh, S.K.
208. Dictionary on Environmental Science and Engineering / Tripathi, D.B.
209. Different Perspective of Environmental Ethics / Ganguli, Pratima & Kumar, Mritunjay
210. Dimensions of Climate Change in India: Development Perspective / Thakur, Anil Kumar & Kumar, Dalip
211. Dimensions of Environmental Threats / Kumar, Arvind
212. Dimensions of Global Climate Change / Sinha, S.K.
213. Directory of Environmental Concerned Industries, Corporate Pollution Control Managers and new Technologies / Goel, P.K.
214. Directory of Indian Economic Plants / Agarwal, V.S.
215. Discovering Rajaji National Park / Anjali, B.R.
216. Disease, Ecology & Health / Akhtar, R. & et. al.
217. Drought Prediction Under Different Agro Climatic Zones / Jat, Mohan Lal
218. Dynamics of Population Ecology / Prabhakar, V.K. (Ed.)
219. East Kolkata Wetland: Demographic and Livelihood Profile / Kundu, Nitai
220. Ecoaesthetic and Ecocritical Probings / Shukla, Anu & Dwivedi, Rini
221. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
222. Eco-Degradation, Biodiversity and Health / Pandey, B.N. (Ed.)
223. Eco-Environment and Global Biodiversity; 2 Volumes / Mohanka, Reena & Singh, M.P.
224. Ecoinformatics: Tools and Techniques / Reddy, R.A.
225. Eco-Informatics; 5 Volumes / Agarwal, S.K.
226. Ecological & Fisheries Development in Wetlands / Biswas, K.P.
227. Ecological and Anatomical Marvels of the Himalayan Orchids / Kaushik, Purshotam
228. Ecological Assessment of Food Crops / Reddy, Y.S.
229. Ecological Crisis and Environmental Protection with special reference to Agriculture / Vyas, P.R. & Somani, L.L.
230. Ecological Crisis and Management / Kumar, Arvind
231. Ecological Distortions of Kashmir Himalayas / Sagwal, S.S.
232. Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development / Bhatt, S.N.
233. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability / Costanza, R.
234. Ecological Hazards in the Himalayas / Chadha, S.K.
235. Ecological Imbalance of the Ganga River System: Its Impact on Aquaculture / Ray, P.
236. Ecological Politics: Different Dimensions / Bhargava, Gopal
237. Ecological Prospects of Scientific, Religious and Aesthetic Perspective / Chapple, Christopher Key (Ed.)
238. Ecological Resources: Conservation and Management / Raju, Aluri Jacob Solomon (Dr.)
239. Ecological Restoration and Global Politics / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
240. Ecological Scale: Theory and Applications / Peterson, L. David & Parker, V.T. (Eds.)
241. Ecological Security: The Foundation of Sustainable Development / Singh, Samar (Ed.)
242. Ecological Steps towards a Sustainable Future
243. Ecological Studies: New Horizons / Kumar, Arvind
244. Ecology / Bhaskar, Harsh Vardhan
245. Ecology / Juneja, Kavita
246. Ecology & Biodiversity of Indian Mangroves: Global Status; 2 Volumes / Naskar, K.
247. Ecology & Environment / Trivedi, P.R. (Prof.)
248. Ecology & Ethology of Aquatic Biota; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
249. Ecology and Agriculture in the Himalayan Region: Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Development in North-Western Himalaya / Hanafi, Yasir Saeed
250. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
251. Ecology and Biodiversity / Srivastava, Rahul
252. Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, Reservoirs and Rivers; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
253. The Ecology and Control of the Forest Insects of India and the Neighbouring Countries / Beeson, C.E.C.
254. Ecology and Development / Madan Mohan
255. Ecology and Development in Conflict: A Gandhian Approach / Parida, G.
256. The Ecology and Economic Impact of Poisonous Plants of Livestock Production / James, L.F.; Ralphs, M.H. & Nielson, D.B.
257. Ecology and Environment / Pandey, B.N. & Jyoti, M.K. (Eds.)
258. Ecology and Environment / Tripathi, A.K. (Dr.)
259. Ecology and Environment Current Perspectives / Pathak, H.K.
260. Ecology and Health / Nayar, K.R.
261. Ecology and Human Adaptation: Studies in Cultural and Social Perspectives / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
262. Ecology and Plant Diversities / Drummond, J.M.F.
263. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
264. Ecology and the Biosphere: Principles and Problems / Hanks, Sharon La Bonde
265. Ecology and the Environment / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
266. Ecology Development and Population Problem / Nair, V. Balakrishnan
267. Ecology of Desert Environments / Prakash, Ishwar (Ed.)
268. Ecology of Landslide Damages / Sharma, A.
269. Ecology of Plankton / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
270. Ecology of Plants: An Introduction to Study of Plant Communities / Warming, E.U.G.
271. Ecology of Polluted Waters and Toxicology / Mishra, K.D.
272. Ecology of Polluted Waters; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
273. Ecology of Tehri Dam / Khanna, D.R. & Kumar, Pramod
274. Ecology Wildlife and Tourism Development / Raina, A.K.
275. Ecology Workbook / Mishra, R.
276. Ecology, Culture and Philosophy / Sondhi, Madhuri & Walker, Mary M.
277. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
278. Ecology, Economy and Religion of Himalayas / Vidyarthi, L.P. & Jha, Makhan (Eds.)
279. Ecology, Environment and Tourism / Singh, L.K. (Ed.)
280. Ecology: Key Concepts in Critical Theory / Merchent, C. (Ed.)
281. Economic and Ecological Dimensions of Livestock Economy / Pasha, Syed Ajmal
282. Economic and Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development / Sarkar, Siddhartha
283. Economic Development and Environmental Issues / Koli, P.A. (Dr.)
284. Economic Environment of Business / Kumar, Naveen & et. al.
285. Economic Evaluation of Environmental Management Programmes / Murty, M.N.
286. Economics of Fisheries: Ecology and Fisheries of Oxbow Lakes / Panday, P.N. with Jha, B.C. & Gorai, B.K.
287. Economy and Ecology in a Bengal District, Burdwan-1880-1947 / Dutta, A.K.
288. Eco-Politics and Development in India / Sudarshan K. & Sinha, R.K. (Eds.)
289. Ecorestoration and Biodiversity Conservation / Mishra, G.P. & Gupta, Asha
290. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Mukherjee, Nikhil
291. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development / Nigam, Satish Chandra
292. Ecstasy of Enlightenment: Learning, Teaching, Research and Administration in a University Environment / Mehrotra, R.C.
293. Emerging Grassroot Power / Majumdar, M.L.
294. Emerging Pattern of Environmental Structure / Shukla, S.K. & Srivastava, P.R.
295. Emerging Trends in Environmental Science / Iyer, C.S.P.
296. Emissions Trading and Carbon Management / Sarkar, A.N.
297. Encyclopaedia of Air Pollution Control Technology, 3 vols. / Behera, P.K.
298. Encyclopaedia of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; 2 Volumes / Eldredge, Niles (Ed.)
299. Encyclopaedia of Climate Change and Global Warming; 5 Volumes / Mittal, Vijay (Dr.)
300. Encyclopaedia of Climatology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Seema
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)