Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Christianity
Displaying 1 - 124
1. 366 Readings from Christianity / Weyer, Robert Van De
2. The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ: The Philosophic & Practical basis of the Religion of the Aquarian Age of the World; Translated from Akashic Records / Dowling, Levi (Tr.)
3. The Authority of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew / Christudhas, M.
4. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
5. The Bible and the Third World: Precolonial, Colonial and Postcolonial Encounters / Sugrithara
6. The Bible as Literature / Sinha, Nandita
7. The Bible in Pictures: 125 Famous Bible Illustrations / Gill, Rajinder Singh (Dr.)
8. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
9. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
10. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
11. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
12. Campus Ministry Among Christians: Educational Administrators, Teachers, Students, Youth Workers & Counselors / Longchar, M. Panger
13. Catholic Ashrams: Adpoting and Adapting Hindu Dharma / Goel, Sita Ram
14. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
15. Christ the Guru: A Vedantic Key to The Gospels / Prasad, Muni Narayana
16. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
17. The Christian Conquest of Asia: Studies and Personal Observations of Oriental Religions / Barrows, John Henry
18. Christian Ethics and Indian Ethos / Das, Somen
19. Christian Ethics and Moral Values / D'souza, A.
20. The Christian God / Rhodes, W.S.
21. Christian Mission: Christianity and Tribal Religion / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
22. Christian Pluralism In The United States: The Indian Immigrant Experience / Williams
23. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
24. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
25. The Christian Task in India / McKenzie, John (Ed.)
26. A Christian Theology in the Indian Context / Stephen, M.
27. Christianity / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
28. Christianity and Buddhism: A Comparison and a Contrast / Berry, T. Sterling
29. Christianity and Culture / Thomas, Santosh
30. Christianity and National Integration / Snaitang, O.L. & Rani, Meroster (Ed.)
31. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
32. Christianity in Ceylon: Its Introduction and Progress Under the Portuguese, the Dutch, the British and American Missions with an historical sketch of the Brahmanical and Buddhist Superstitions / Tennent, Sir James Emerson
33. Christianity in India: Search for Liberation and Identity / Hrangkhuma, F.
34. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
35. Christianity in Mithila / Bersa, Pradeep
36. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
37. Christianity, Ideology & Social Change: Study of Bhils / Jain, P.C.
38. Christology: Biblical and Historical / Johnson, Mini S.
39. Church of South India: Life in Union (1947-1997) / George, K.M.
40. Churches of Goa: Monumental Legacy / Pereira, Jose
41. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
42. Countdown to Sabbath: Did Jesus Die on the Cross ? / Samuel, Chandrani
43. Crossess: Christian and Otherwise (Their Form and Meaning) / Bunce, Fredrick W.
44. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
45. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
46. Dalit Christians of Andhra (Under the Impact of Missionaries) / Rajpramukh, K.E.
47. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
48. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
49. Encounter in Humanization: Insights for Christian-Marxist Dialogue and Cooperation / Paulose, Paulose Mar
50. Encyclopaedia of Christianity / Kerketta, R.
51. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
52. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Christian Antiquities; 9 Volumes / Smith, Sir William & Cheetham, Samuel (Eds.)
53. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
54. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of the Bible: Antiquities, Bibliography, Geography & Natural History; 10 Volumes / Smith, Sir William & Fuller, J.M. (Eds.)
55. Equipping Laity for Church Growth / Maharjan, Mangal Man
56. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
57. Evolution of Christianity / O'Brien, John A.
58. Faith and Philosophy of Christianity / George, Maya
59. Finding Jesus in Dharma: Christianity in India / Badrinath, Chaturvedi
60. Foregleams of God: A Comparative Study of Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity / Tambyah, T. Issac
61. Formation of the New Testament and the History of Christianity: An Amazing Discovery of the Hidden Secrets of the Bible / Saraswati, H.D. Swami Prakashanand
62. Grace in Vaisnavism and Christianity / Philoxenos, Isaac Mar
63. Healing Deconstruction: Postmodern Thought in Buddhism and Christianity / Loy, David (Ed.)
64. The Hijacking of Christianity / Ajijola, Deleke Dirisu (1932)
65. Hindu View of Christianity and Islam / Ram Swarup
66. A Hindu/Christian Dialogue / Ananda
67. History of Christian Missions: North India Perspective / Sharma, Raj Bahadur
68. History of Church / Andrews, M.C.
69. Holy Bibal: Revised Standard Version; (CLPE) / C.U.P.
70. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
71. Identity in Conflict: Classical Christian Faith and Religio Occulta / Pandit, Moti Lal; Meldgaard, Helle & Garde, Mike
72. Impact of Ancient Indian Thought on Christianity / Deshpande, V.W.
73. Indian Christianity; Volume VII (Parts 6) / Afonso, A.V. (Ed.)
74. Indian Religious Philosophy and Christianity: Sila, Samadhi and Prajna / Kumar, Chandrakant (Dr.)
75. Influences of Ancient Hinduism on Early Christianity / Herman, A.L.
76. Interchanging Muslim and Christian Era Dates / Ansari, Shahabuddin & Jinnah M.M.
77. The Jesuits in India: Addressed to All Who Are Intrested in the Foreign Missions / Strickland, W.
78. Jesus As Prophet in Christianity and Islam: a Model for Inter Faith Dialogue / Lawrence, Chellaian
79. Jesus Christ: An Artifice for Aggression / Goel, Sita Ram
80. Jesus in Neo-Vedanta: The Meeting of Hinduism and Christianity / Aleaz, K.P.
81. Jesus Lived in India: His Unknown Life Before and After the Crucifixion / Kersten, Holger
82. Jules Monchanin (1895-1957) As Seen from East and West
83. The Key of Knowledge (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
84. Manna and Cedar: In the Light of The Quran, The Bible and Science / Farooqi, M. Iqtedar H. (Dr.)
85. Minorities and Religious Freedom in a Democracy / Massey, James
86. Mission, Religioin, and Caste: Themes in the History of Christianity in India / Joshi, Shashi
87. Mysticism, Christian and Buddhist / Suzuki, D.T.
88. The Myth of Saint Thomas and the Mylapore Shiva Temple / Sharan, Ishwar
89. Negotiating Borders Theological Explorations in the Global Era (Essays in Honour of Prof. Felix Wilfred) / Fiorenza, Elisabeth Schussler & Gnanapragasam, Patrick (Eds.)
90. New Trends in Christian Theology / Stephen, M.
91. Nouos in Context: Philo, Galationas and the Bengali Bible / Gine, Pratap Chandra
92. The Only Son Offered for Sacrifice Isaac or Ishmael: With Zamzam, al-Marwah and Makhah in the Bible and a Brief Account of the History of Solomon's Temple and Jerusalem / Ghauri, Abdus Sattar & Ghauri, Ihsanur Rahman
93. Orientation of Early Christian Missionaries in Asia and Africa / Cust, R.N.
94. Origin & Growth of Christianity in Tripura / Debbarma, Sukhendu
95. The Oxford Encyclopaedia of South Asian Christianity / Hedlund, Roger E.
96. Parables of Jesus and Buddha: Exegesis and Anomaly / Sthitaprajna
97. Philosophy of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam / Suman Lata (Dr.) (Ed.)
98. Priesthood the Baptised and the Ordained: A Textual Hermeneutics in the Light of the Church Documents; 2 Volumes / Puthenveettil, Jose
99. The Promise of Immortality: The True Teaching of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita / Walters, J. Donald (Swami Kriyananda)
100. Psychology of Prophetism: A Secular Look at the Bible / Elst, Koenraad
101. The Quest for Serenity in World Religions / Sharma, Arvind
102. Quest for the Unknown / Kurien, M.
103. The Relevance of Latin American Church to Indian Ecclesiology / Thomas, A. Vincent
104. Religious Asceticism / Gupta, G.B. (Ed.)
105. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
106. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
107. The Role of Swami Chinmayananda in Revitalization of Hinduism and Reinterpretation of Christianity / Masih, Jagdhari
108. The Saffron Mission / Mathew, C.V.
109. Sri Ramakrishna and Christ
110. Studies in Religious Mysticism: Christianity and Buddhism / Thomas, Santosh
111. Syro-Malabar Church Since The Eastern Code: An Evaluation and Future Prospects Particular Laws, Statutes, Decrees, Bibliography / Eluvathingal, Francis (Ed.)
112. Talmud Jmmanuel / Ruhela, S.P.
113. The Understanding of Pastoral Care and Counselling in the Church of South India, with special reference to the work of the Christian Counselling Centre / Arles, N.
114. Upanishads and the Bible / Subramanian, V.K.
115. Void and Fullness in the Buddhist, Hindu and Christian Traditions; (Sunya - Purna - Pleroma) / Baumer, Bettina & Dupche, John R. (Eds.)
116. The Ways of Religion: An Introduction to the Major Traditions / Eastman, Roger (Ed.)
117. Western Thoughts for Asian Readers: Traditions of Greeks, Romans, Jews and Christians / Johnson, D.L.
118. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
119. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
120. Woman, Church and State: A Historical Account of the Status of Woman through the Christian Ages / Gage, Matilda Joslyn
121. Women in Christianity / Johnson, Mini S.
122. Women Under the Cross: Changing Gender Role in Christian Families / Keller, Nalini
123. Writings from Spiritual and Mystical Books: A Collection / Mukherjee, K.C.
124. Your Word: A Lamp and a Light / Ambat, Gladys
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)