Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Christianity
Displaying 1 - 111
1. 366 Readings from Christianity / Weyer, Robert Van De
2. Bhakti: Pathway to God: The Way of Love Union with God and Universal Brotherhood in Hinduism and Christianity / Acharya, Kala; Namjoshi, Lalita & Zanghi, Giuseppe (Eds.)
3. The Bible and the Third World: Precolonial, Colonial and Postcolonial Encounters / Sugrithara
4. The Bible as Literature / Sinha, Nandita
5. The Bible in Pictures: 125 Famous Bible Illustrations / Gill, Rajinder Singh (Dr.)
6. Buddha and the Christ: Explorations in Buddhist and Christian Dialogue / Lefebure, D. Leo
7. Buddhism and Christianity: A Contrast and a Parallel / Carpenter, J. Estlin
8. Buddhism and Christianity: A Parallel and A Contrast / Scott, Archibald
9. Buddhism and Christianity: Tradition, History and Culture / Dharmakirti (Prof.)
10. Campus Ministry Among Christians: Educational Administrators, Teachers, Students, Youth Workers & Counselors / Longchar, M. Panger
11. Catholic Ashrams: Adpoting and Adapting Hindu Dharma / Goel, Sita Ram
12. Christ and Buddha: with an appreciation of the author by Henry Mellyile King and new introduction by Sanghasen Singh / Cushing, Josiah Nelson
13. Christ the Guru: A Vedantic Key to The Gospels / Prasad, Muni Narayana
14. Christian and Oriental Philosophy of Art / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
15. The Christian Conquest of Asia: Studies and Personal Observations of Oriental Religions / Barrows, John Henry
16. Christian Ethics and Indian Ethos / Das, Somen
17. Christian Ethics and Moral Values / D'souza, A.
18. The Christian God / Rhodes, W.S.
19. Christian Mission: Christianity and Tribal Religion / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
20. Christian Pluralism In The United States: The Indian Immigrant Experience / Williams
21. A Christian Response to the Hindu Philosophical Systems by Nehemiah Nilakantha Sastri Goreh / Aleaz, K.P.
22. Christian Social Reformers / Saji, Tina
23. A Christian Theology in the Indian Context / Stephen, M.
24. Christianity / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha
25. Christianity and Culture / Thomas, Santosh
26. Christianity and National Integration / Snaitang, O.L. & Rani, Meroster (Ed.)
27. Christianity For Hindus / Sharma, Arvind
28. Christianity in India: Search for Liberation and Identity / Hrangkhuma, F.
29. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
30. Christianity in Mithila / Bersa, Pradeep
31. Christianity vs. Buddhism / Kutty, M.C. Andrews
32. Christianity, Ideology & Social Change: Study of Bhils / Jain, P.C.
33. Christology: Biblical and Historical / Johnson, Mini S.
34. Church of South India: Life in Union (1947-1997) / George, K.M.
35. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism; 2 Volumes / Lee, S.
36. Countdown to Sabbath: Did Jesus Die on the Cross ? / Samuel, Chandrani
37. Crossess: Christian and Otherwise (Their Form and Meaning) / Bunce, Fredrick W.
38. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
39. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
40. Dalit Christians of Andhra (Under the Impact of Missionaries) / Rajpramukh, K.E.
41. Dominant's Encyclopedia of Movers & Shakers: Saints Sages & Spirituals / Bennice, Warren G.; Seally, Peter & Menon, Meenakshi (Eds.)
42. Ecology and Religion: Ecological Concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism / Narayan, Rajdeva & Kumar, Janardan (Eds.)
43. Emptying God: A Buddhist-Jewish-Christian Conversation / Cobb, John B. & Ives, Christopher (Eds.)
44. Encyclopaedia of Christianity / Kerketta, R.
45. Encyclopaedia of Church Architecture: English Churches from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Bond, Francis
46. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Christian Antiquities; 9 Volumes / Smith, Sir William & Cheetham, Samuel (Eds.)
47. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Religion; 3 Volumes / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
48. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of the Bible: Antiquities, Bibliography, Geography & Natural History; 10 Volumes / Smith, Sir William & Fuller, J.M. (Eds.)
49. Equipping Laity for Church Growth / Maharjan, Mangal Man
50. Essays on Indian Religion / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
51. Evolution of Christianity / O'Brien, John A.
52. Faith and Philosophy of Christianity / George, Maya
53. Finding Jesus in Dharma: Christianity in India / Badrinath, Chaturvedi
54. Foregleams of God: A Comparative Study of Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity / Tambyah, T. Issac
55. Grace in Vaisnavism and Christianity / Philoxenos, Isaac Mar
56. The Hijacking of Christianity / Ajijola, Deleke Dirisu (1932)
57. Hindu View of Christianity and Islam / Ram Swarup
58. A Hindu/Christian Dialogue / Ananda
59. History of Christian Missions: North India Perspective / Sharma, Raj Bahadur
60. History of Church / Andrews, M.C.
61. Holy Bibal: Revised Standard Version; (CLPE) / C.U.P.
62. Holy Shrines of Assam: Brahmanical, Bauddha, Christian, Islamic, Jain and Sikh / Sarma, Pradip
63. Identity in Conflict: Classical Christian Faith and Religio Occulta / Pandit, Moti Lal; Meldgaard, Helle & Garde, Mike
64. Impact of Ancient Indian Thought on Christianity / Deshpande, V.W.
65. Indian Christianity; Volume VII (Parts 6) / Afonso, A.V. (Ed.)
66. Indian Religious Philosophy and Christianity: Sila, Samadhi and Prajna / Kumar, Chandrakant (Dr.)
67. Influences of Ancient Hinduism on Early Christianity / Herman, A.L.
68. Interchanging Muslim and Christian Era Dates / Ansari, Shahabuddin & Jinnah M.M.
69. Jesus As Prophet in Christianity and Islam: a Model for Inter Faith Dialogue / Lawrence, Chellaian
70. Jesus Christ: An Artifice for Aggression / Goel, Sita Ram
71. Jesus in Neo-Vedanta: The Meeting of Hinduism and Christianity / Aleaz, K.P.
72. Jesus Lived in India: His Unknown Life Before and After the Crucifixion / Kersten, Holger
73. Jules Monchanin (1895-1957) As Seen from East and West
74. The Key of Knowledge (4th Edition) / Jain, Champat Rai
75. Manna and Cedar: In the Light of The Quran, The Bible and Science / Farooqi, M. Iqtedar H. (Dr.)
76. Mission, Religioin, and Caste: Themes in the History of Christianity in India / Joshi, Shashi
77. Mysticism, Christian and Buddhist / Suzuki, D.T.
78. The Myth of Saint Thomas and the Mylapore Shiva Temple / Sharan, Ishwar
79. Negotiating Borders Theological Explorations in the Global Era (Essays in Honour of Prof. Felix Wilfred) / Fiorenza, Elisabeth Schussler & Gnanapragasam, Patrick (Eds.)
80. New Trends in Christian Theology / Stephen, M.
81. Nouos in Context: Philo, Galationas and the Bengali Bible / Gine, Pratap Chandra
82. The Only Son Offered for Sacrifice Isaac or Ishmael: With Zamzam, al-Marwah and Makhah in the Bible and a Brief Account of the History of Solomon's Temple and Jerusalem / Ghauri, Abdus Sattar & Ghauri, Ihsanur Rahman
83. Origin and Growth of Christianity in Tripura / Debbarma, Sukhendu
84. Parables of Jesus and Buddha: Exegesis and Anomaly / Sthitaprajna
85. Philosophy of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam / Suman Lata (Dr.) (Ed.)
86. Priesthood the Baptised and the Ordained: A Textual Hermeneutics in the Light of the Church Documents; 2 Volumes / Puthenveettil, Jose
87. The Promise of Immortality: The True Teaching of the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita / Walters, J. Donald (Swami Kriyananda)
88. Psychology of Prophetism: A Secular Look at the Bible / Elst, Koenraad
89. The Quest for Serenity in World Religions / Sharma, Arvind
90. Quest for the Unknown / Kurien, M.
91. Religious Asceticism / Gupta, G.B. (Ed.)
92. Religious Concept of Sin / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
93. Religious Conversion in India: Modes, Motivations, and Meanings / Robinson, Rowena & Clarke, Sathianathan (Eds.)
94. Religious Rites and Festivals of India / Kar, G.R. Sholapur
95. The Role of Swami Chinmayananda in Revitalization of Hinduism and Reinterpretation of Christianity / Masih, Jagdhari
96. Sacred Moments: Reflections on Buddhist Rites and Christian Rituals / Neui, Paul H. de (Ed.)
97. The Saffron Mission / Mathew, C.V.
98. Sri Ramakrishna and Christ
99. Studies in Religious Mysticism: Christianity and Buddhism / Thomas, Santosh
100. Syro-Malabar Church Since The Eastern Code: An Evaluation and Future Prospects Particular Laws, Statutes, Decrees, Bibliography / Eluvathingal, Francis (Ed.)
101. Talmud Jmmanuel / Ruhela, S.P.
102. Upanishads and the Bible / Subramanian, V.K.
103. Void and Fullness in the Buddhist, Hindu and Christian Traditions; (Sunya - Purna - Pleroma) / Baumer, Bettina & Dupche, John R. (Eds.)
104. Western Thoughts for Asian Readers: Traditions of Greeks, Romans, Jews and Christians / Johnson, D.L.
105. Windows to the World Religions / Mathur, Suresh Narain
106. Woman and Religion: An Encyclopadia on Women in Different Religions of the World; 8 Volumes / Anil Dutta Mishra (Ed.)
107. Woman, Church and State: A Historical Account of the Status of Woman through the Christian Ages / Gage, Matilda Joslyn
108. Women in Christianity / Johnson, Mini S.
109. Women Under the Cross: Changing Gender Role in Christian Families / Keller, Nalini
110. Writings from Spiritual and Mystical Books: A Collection / Mukherjee, K.C.
111. Your Word: A Lamp and a Light / Ambat, Gladys
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)