Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Central Asia
Displaying 1 - 267
1. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
2. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
3. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
4. Afghan Communism and Soviet Intervention / Bradsher, Henry S.
5. Afghan Diary: A New Beginning / Dixit, J.N.
6. An Afghan Diary: Zahir Shah to Taliban / Dixit, J.N.
7. Afghan Quest / Sunsheath, Joyce & et. al.
8. Afghan Turmoil: Changing Equations / Sreedhar & et. al.
9. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
10. Afghanistan and Asian Stability / Chopra, V.D. (Ed.)
11. Afghanistan and Super Powers / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
12. Afghanistan and the Taliban: The Rebirth of Fundamentalism / Maley, William (Ed.)
13. Afghanistan and the Troubled Future of Unconventional Warfare / Rothstein, Hy S.
14. The Afghanistan Crisis: Issues and Perspectives / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
15. Afghanistan from Terror to Freedom / Mukharji, Apratim
16. Afghanistan in World Politics: A Study in Afghan-US Relations / Maaroof, Mohammad Khalid
17. Afghanistan of the Afghans / Shah, Sirdar Ikbal Ali Shah
18. Afghanistan, Non-Alignment and the Super Powers / Amin, Wakman Mohammad
19. Afghanistan: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
20. Afghanistan: Inside A Rebel Stronghold / Martin, Mike
21. Afghanistan: Mountains of Our Minds / McKerrow, Bob
22. Afghanistan: The Challenge / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
23. Afghanistan: The First Fault-line War / Bakshi, G.D.
24. Afghanistan: Things Fall Apart
25. Afghanistan's Struggle for Resurgence / Ganjoo, Satish
26. After the Taliban: Nation-Building in Afghanistan / Dobbins, James F. (Amb.)
27. America's Afghanistan War: The Success That Failed / Meher, Jagmohan
28. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
29. Archaeological Tour to Gedrosia / Aurel Stein
30. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
31. Ariana Antiqua: A Descriptive Account of the Antiquities and Coins of Afghanistan with a Memoir on the Building Called Topes, by C. Masson / Wilson, H.H.
32. Armenians in India: From the Earliest Times to the Present Day / Mesrovb, Jacob Seth
33. Arms of the Sakas and other tribes of the Central Asian Steppes / Brentjes, Burchard
34. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
35. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
36. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
37. Asiatic Neighbours / Thorburn, S.S.
38. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
39. Asiatic Studies: Religious and Social; 2 Volumes / Lyall, Alfred Comyn
40. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
41. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
42. Bakshali Manuscript: A Study of Medieval Indian Mathematics; 3 Volumes / Kay, G.R.
43. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
44. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
45. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
46. Beyond the Khyber Pass / Thomas, Lowell
47. Bhutan (A.D. 1837-1838): Journals of Travels in Bootan / Griffith, William
48. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Sufis: Central Asia and Middle East / Hanif, N.
49. Biographical Encyclopedia of Afghanistan / Adamec
50. A Bloody Business: America's War Zone Contractors and the Occupation of Iraq / Schumacher, Gerald (Col.)
51. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
52. British Imperialism and Afghanistan's Struggle for Independence 1914-21 / Arghandawi, Abdul Ali
53. British Intervention in Central Asia and Trans-Caucasia / Sareen, T.R.
54. Buddhism Among the Turks of Central Asia / Koves, Margit
55. Buddhism in Central Asia / Puri, B.N.
56. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
57. Cabool: Being a Personal Narrative of a Journey to, and Residence in that City, in the Years 1836, 7 and 8 / Burnes, Alexander
58. Catalogue of Wall Paintings in Central Asia and Sistan / Aurel Stein & et. al.
59. Central Asia and Kashmir: A Study in the Context Anglo-Russian Rivalry / Warikoo, K.
60. Central Asia and the New Global Economy / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
61. Central Asia and Tibet: Towards the Holy City of Lhasa; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
62. Central Asia in Retrospect and Prospect / Kaw, Mushtaq A.
63. Central Asia in the Sixteenth Century / Haidar, Mansura
64. Central Asia Since Independence / Warikoo, K. & Singh, Mahavir (Eds.)
65. Central Asia Under the Mongols / Gulati, G.D.
66. Central Asia: A Gathering Storm? / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
67. Central Asia: A Textbook History / Rahul, Ram
68. Central Asia: An Outline History / Rahul, Ram
69. Central Asia: Between Modernity and Tradition / Patnaik, Ajay
70. Central Asia: Emerging new order / Warikoo, K.
71. Central Asia: From the Aryan to the Cossack / Hutton, James
72. Central Asia: Habitat Society and Economy / Shah, G.M.
73. Central Asia: Imperialistic Motivations and Sinkian'g / Khan, Aftab Ahmed
74. Central Asia: Major Perspectives / Rahul, Ram
75. Central Asia: Pre-Historic to Pre-Modern Times; 2 Volumes / Gafurov, B.G.
76. Central Asia: Security and Strategic Imperatives / Firdous, Tabassum
77. Central Asia: The Great Game Replayed / Joshi, Nirmala (Ed.)
78. Central Asia: Travels in Cashmere, Little Thibet and Central Asia / Taylor, Bayard (Comp.)
79. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
80. Central Asian Heritage in the Mughal Polity / Haidar, Mansura
81. Chandragupta Maurya and His Times / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
82. Chitral: The Story of Minor Siege / Robertson, George Scott
83. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
84. Confluence of Cultures: French Contributions to Indo-Persian Studies / Delvoye, Francoise 'Nalini' (Ed.)
85. Cultural History of Kapisa and Gandhara / Gupta, Nilima Sen
86. Culture, Society and Politics in Central Asia and India / Vohra, N.N. (Ed.)
87. Dardistan / Leitner, G.W.
88. Democratic Processes in Central Asia: Indo-Kazakh Perspectives / Santhanam, K.; Irtysovna, Baizakova Kuralay & Turarovna, Kukeyeva Fatima (Eds.)
89. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
90. Dialogue and Understanding Central Asia and India: The Soviet and The Post-Soviet Era / Gopal, Surendra
91. Diary of a Journey Across Tibet: From Leh, Ladakh, to Peking, China, in 1891 and 1892 / Bower, Hamilton
92. Dynamics of Political Development in Central Asia / Badan, Phool
93. Early Hindu India: A Dynastic and Cultural History of Early Indian Civilisation; 3 Volumes / Mazumder, A.K.
94. Early Jesuit Travellers in Central Asia (1603-1721): Bento De Geos* Antonio De Andrade* The Tsaparang Mission* S. Cacella* Cacella and Cabral* Grueber and D'orville* Desider / Wessels, C.
95. Economic Dimension of Indo-Afghan Relations (1947-1983) / Singh, Sucha
96. Encyclopaedia of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Bajpai, Prakash & Ram, S.
97. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
98. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
99. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
100. An Enquiry into the Ethnography of Afghanistan / Bellow, H.W.
101. Ethnic Conflict in Central Asia / Lakshmi, P. Geetha
102. Excavation in Swat and Exploration in the Oxus Territories of Afghanistan / Berger, Evert & Wright, Philip
103. Exploring Central Asia; 10 Volumes / Burnaby, Fred
104. An Eye Witness Account of the Indian Mutiny / Roberts, Lord (Field Marshal of Kandhar)
105. The Facets of Asia; 2 Volumes / Gunther, John
106. The First Afghan War and Its Causes / Durand, Sir Henry Marion
107. Flora of the Kuram Valley, Afghanistan / Aitchison, J.E.T.
108. Foreign Devils on the Silk Road: The Search for the Lost Cities and Treasures of Chinese Central Asia / Hopkirk, Peter
109. From Kashmir to Kabul: The Photographs of William Baker and John Burke 1861-1900 / Khan, Omar
110. From Pekin to Sikkim: Through the Ordos, the Gobi Desert, and Tibet / Lesdain, Count De
111. From the Gulf to Ararat: An Expedition through Mesopotamia and Kurdistan / Hubbard, G.E.
112. Frontiers into Borders: The Transformation of Identities in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
113. A Gazetteer of the Countries Adjacent to India on the North-West: Including Sinde, Afghanistan, Belloochistan, Punjab and the Neighbouring States; 2 Volumes / Thornton, Edward
114. Genesis of Regional Conflicts: Kashmir, Afghanistan, West Asia, Cambodia, Chechnya / Chopra, V.D. & Rasgotra, M.
115. Geopolitics and Energy Resources in Central Asia and Caspian Sea Region / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
116. The Ghaznavids: Their Empire in Afghanistan and Eastern Iran 994-1040 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
117. The Gilgit Agency: 1877-1935 / Chohan, A.S.
118. Global Jihad: Current Patterns and Future Trends / Sharma, Rajeev
119. Great Country's Little Wars, England, Afghanistan and Sind with reference to their morality and policy on the N.W. Frontier / Lushington, Henry
120. Gun-Running and the Indian North West Frontier / Keppel, Hon. Arnold
121. The Gupta Empire / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
122. Harappan Civlizatlion: A Recent Perspective / Possehl, Gergory L. (Ed.)
123. The Heart of a Continent: A narrative of travels in Manchuria , across the Gobi desert , through the Himalayas the Pamirs and Hunza (1884-1894) / Younghusband, F.E.
124. Himalayan Trade Routes to Central Asia / Pandey, V.S.
125. Historical and Political Gazetteer of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Adamec, Ludwig W. (Ed.)
126. The History and Culture of Mongolia / Dashtseren, Buyantyn
127. History of Asia: From Early Times to A.D. 2000 / Rao, B.V.
128. History of Civilizations of Central Asia; Volumes 1-5 (To be published in 7 Volumes) / Dani, A.H. & et. al. (Eds.)
129. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
130. The History of India, as told by its own historians: The Muhammadan Period; 8 Volumes / Elliot, Henry Miers & Dowson, John
131. A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia: The Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat; 2 Volumes / Elias, N. & Ross, E. Denison (Eds.)
132. History of the War in Afghanistan; 2 Volumes / Kaye, John William
133. Ibn Battuta: Travels in Asia and Africa 1325-1354 / Gibb, H.A.R. (Tr.)
134. In the Footsteps of Marco-Polo: A Journey Overland from Simla to Pekin / Bruce, Clearence Dalrymple
135. India 1947-1997: New Light on the Indus Civilization / Lal, B.B.
136. India and Afghanistan: British Imperialism Vs. Afghan Nationalism 1907-1921 / Sareen, Anuradha
137. India and Central Asia: Cultural, Economic and Political Links / Gopal, Surendra (Ed.)
138. India and the Afghans: A Study of Neglected Religion (1370-1576 A.D.) / Thakur, A.K.
139. India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma / Wheeler, J. Talboys
140. India, Bahrain and Qatar: Political, Economic and Strategic Dimensions / Pasha, A.K.
141. India, Pakistan and Afghanistan: A Study of Freedom Struggle and Abdul Ghaffar Khan / Chand, Attar
142. India: From Indus Valley Civilisation to Mauryas / Gupta, Gyan Swarup
143. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
144. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
145. Indian Art from Afghanistan / Rapin, Claude A.
146. The Indian Border Land 1880-1900: Episodes in the NWFP, Afghanistan and Baluch highlands / Holdich, T. Hungerford
147. Innermost Asia: Detailed Report of Explorations in Central Asia, Afganistan, Iran, Tibet and China etc.; 5 Volumes / Aurel Stein
148. Inside Afghanistan: End of Taliban Era? / Reddy, L.R.
149. International Negotiation: The United Nations in Afghanistan and Cambodia / Rao, Vinayak
150. Iraq and the Arab World / Alam, Mehtab
151. Irritants in Indo Pak Relations / Das, Bharti
152. Island of Blood: Frontline Reports from Sri Lanka Afghanisatan and other South Asian Flashpoints / Pratap, Anita
153. Jihad: The Rise of Militant Islam in Central Asia / Rashid, Ahmed
154. Journal of a Route Across India, Through Egypt to England / Fitzclarence, George Augustus Frederick
155. Journals of Travels in Assam, Burma, Bootan, Afghanistan and the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
156. A Journey from Bengal to England through the Northern Part of India, Kasmire, Afghanistan and Persia and into Russia by the Caspian Sea; 2 Volumes / Forster, George
157. Journey to the North of India (1829-1831): Overland from England through Russia, Persia, and Afghanistan; 2 Volumes (Second Edition, Revised) / Conolly, Arthur
158. The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kush / Robertson, George Scott
159. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
160. The Kingdom of Afghanistan: A Historical Sketch / Tate, G.P.
161. The Kushan Civilization: Studies in Urban Development and Material Culture / Mani, B.R.
162. Land of Timur: Land of Manas: Travels in Central Asia / Basu, Biswa Ranjan
163. The Last Two Dynasties of the Sahis: An Analysis of their History, Archaeology, Coinage and Palaeography / Rehman, Abdur
164. The Later Ghaznavids: Splendour and Decay: The Dynasty in Afghanistan and Northern India 1040-1186 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
165. The Life and Adventures of Armenius Vambery (1832-1913) / Vambery, Arminius
166. The Life of Hsuan-Tsang: Hui-li and Yen-ts'ung / Lokesh Chandra
167. Life of the Amir Dost Mohammed Khan of Kabul: With his Political Proceedings towards the English; 2 Volumes / Lal, Mohan
168. The Making of the Frontier: Five Years Experienes and Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza Nagar, Chitral and the Eastern Hindu-Kush / Durand, Colonel Algernon
169. March of Central Asia / Rahul, Ram
170. The March of Folly in Afghanistan 1978-2001 / Mehta, Jagat S.
171. Medieval Researches: From Eastern Asiatic Sources Fragments towards the Knowledge to the Geography and History of Central and Western Asia from the 13th to the 17th Century; 2 Volumes / Bretschneider, E.
172. A Memoir of Central India: Including Malwa and Adjoining Provinces; 2 Volumes / Malcolm, John
173. Mind and Vision: Perception of Reform in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan / Chatterjee, Suchandana
174. Mongolia-India Relations / Oidov, N.
175. Mountains of the Gods: The Himalaya and the Mountains of Central Asia / Cameron, Ian
176. Muslim Feminism and Feminist Movement: Central Asia / Samiuddin, Abida & et. al. (Eds.)
177. Naemet Ullah's History of Afghans / Dorn, Bernhard
178. Narrative of a Visit to the Court of Sinde at Hyderabad on the Indus / Burnes, James
179. Narrative of the Embassy to the Court of Timour at Samarkend; (1403-1681) / Clavijo, Ruy Gonzelez & Markham, C.R.
180. Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan and the Punjab, including a residence in those countries from 1826 to 1838; 3 Volumes / Masson, Charles
181. Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan the Punjab and Kalat (Volume 4) / Masson, Charles
182. Nationalism in Russia and Central Asian Republics: Unfinished Democratic Revolution / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
183. Nations Minorities and States in Central Asia / Patnaik, Ajay
184. Nature Reserves of the Himalaya and the Mountains of Central Asia / Green, Michael J.B.
185. A New Account of East India and Persia (1672-1681); 3 Volumes / Fryer, John
186. New Account of East India and Persia (IIlustrated) / Fryer, S.
187. The New Afghanistan Pawn of America / Ram, Samay (Major General)
188. New Light on Central Asia / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
189. North-West Frontier and Afghanistan / Schofield, Victoria
190. On Alexander's Track to the Indus / Aurel Stein
191. On the Trail of Ancient Man: A Narrative of the Field Work to the Central Asiatic Expeditions / Andrews, Roy Chapman
192. Oriental and Western Siberia / Atkinson, Thomas Witlam
193. Pak-Afghanistan Relations / Kaur, Kulwant
194. Pakistan: In the Face of the Afghan Conflict 1979-1985 at the turn of the cold war / Grare, Frederic
195. The Pamirs: A Narrative of a Years Expedition Through Kashmir, Western Tibet, Chinese Tartary and Russian Central Asia / The Earl of Dummore
196. Passing It On: Short Talks on Tribal Fighting on the North-West Frontier of India / Skeen, Sir Andrew
197. Peace Strategies in Central Asia / Firdous, Tabasum
198. Personal Narrative of a Visit to Ghuzni, Kabul and Afghanistan A.D. 1836 / Vigne, G.T.
199. Perspectives on Multiculturalism: Pre-Soviet, Soviet and Post-Soviet Central Asia / Doraiswamy, Rashmi (Ed.)
200. Political Leadership in Soviet Central Asia 1946-64 Participation in Uzbekistan / Sansanwal, M.S.
201. Politics of Muslim Cultural Reform: Jadidism in Central Asia / Khalid, Adeeb
202. The Races of Afghanistan: Being A Brief Account of the Principal Nations Inhabitating That Country / Bellow, H.W.
203. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Against Central Asia / Griffin, L.H.
204. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
205. Reconnoitring Central Asia: Pioneering Adventures in the Region Lying between Russia and India / Marvin, Charles
206. The Relief of Chitral / Younghusband, Captain G.J. & Younghusband, Colonel Sir Francis
207. Riddles of the Gobi Desert / Hedin, Sven
208. A Ride through Islam: Journey through Persia, Afghanistan, India Around A.D. 1870 / Marsh, H.C.
209. A Ride to Khiva: Travels and Adventures in Central Asia / Burnaby, Fred
210. The Rise and Fall of the Pahlavi Dynasty: Memories of Former General Hussein Fardust / Dareini, Ali Akbar (Tr.)
211. Rise of the Indo-Afghan Empire C.1710-1780 / Gommans, Jos J.L.
212. The Romance of Indian Frontier / Macmunan, Sir George
213. Russia, China and Multilateralism in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
214. Saddam Hussain: End of an Era / Kumar, S.
215. Sand-Buried Ruins of Khotan: Personal Narrative of a Journey of Archaeological and Geographical Exploration in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein, M.
216. Scinde or the Unhappy Valley; 2 Volumes / Burton, Richard F.
217. Secularism at Bay: Uzbekistan at the Turn of the Century / De, Barun
218. Short History of India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma 1500 B.C.-1879 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
219. The Silk Road / Hedin, Sven
220. Sindh and the Races that Inhabit: The Valley of the Indus / Burton, Richard F.
221. Sir Aurel Stein's Central Asia: Detailed Reports of Explorations in Central Asia, Kan-Su, China, Mangolia, Russian Asia, Iran, Afganistan, Tibet, Oxus and Hindukush; 12 Volumes / Aurel Stein
222. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of Western World; 2 Volumes / Beal, Samuel
223. A Sketch of the History of Cutch / Burnes, James
224. Soviet Afghan Relations / Ganjoo, Satish
225. State in India, Pakistan, Russia and Central Asia / Gupta, Rakesh
227. Taliban and the Afghan Turmoil: The Role of USA, Pakistan Iran and China / Sreedhar
228. Taliban Phenomenon: Afghanistan 1994-1997 With an afterword covering Major event since 1997 / Matinuddhin, Kamal
229. Taliban the Bane of Afghanistan / Yousef, Ayman Talal
230. Taliban: A Shadow Over Afghanistan / Brentjes, Burchard & Brentjes, Helga
231. Taliban: The Bane for Pakistan / Singh, D.K.
232. Terrorism and Militancy in Central Asia / Mohanty, Jatin Kumar
233. Through Asia; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
234. Through Central Asia / Holdich, T. Hungerford
235. To Cabul with the Cavalry Brigade / Mitford, R.C.W.
236. To the Snows of Tibet and China: Travels in Central Asia / Pratt, A.E.
237. Trails to Inmost Asia: Five Years of Exploration with the Roerich Central Asian Expedition / Roerich, George N.
238. Trans Himalayan Trade: A Retrospect (1774-1914): In Quest of Tibet Identity / Chakraabarti, P.N.
239. The Transformation of Central Asia: States and Societies from Soviet Rule to Independence / Luong, Pauline Jones (Ed.)
240. Trans-Himalaya Unvield: The Record of Journey in Tibet, Trans-Himalayan India, Chinese Turkestan, Russian Turkestan and Persia; 2 Volumes / Fraser, D.
241. Travels and Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
242. Travels from Delhi to Punjab and Cabul: With the mission of Lieut Colonel Sir C.M. Wade including travels in the Punjab, A visit to the city of Lahore and a narrative of operations in the Khyber Pass undertaken in 1889 / Lieut, Lilliam Barr
243. Travels in Arabia Desert; 2 Volumes / Doughty, Charles M.
244. Travels in Asia and Africa from 1325-1354 / Battuta, Ibn (1304-1377)
245. Travels in Assam, Burma, Bhutan, Afghanistan & the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
246. Travels in Central Asia: Being the Account of a Journey from Teheran Across the Turkoman Desert on the Eastern Shore of the Caspian to Khiva, Bokhara, and Samarcand / Vambery, Arminius
247. Travels in Tartary, Thibet and China: During the Years 1844-1846; 2 Volumes / Huc, Evariste Rege & Gabet, Joseph
248. Travels in the Himalayan Provinces of Hindustan and the Punjab in Ladakh and Kashmir in Peshawar, Kabul, Kunduz and Bokhara from 1819 to 1825; 2 Volumes / Moorcroft, William & Trebeck, George
249. Travels in the Region of the Upper and Lower Amoor and the Russian Acquisitions on the Confines of India and China / Atkinson, Thomas Witlam
250. Travels into Bokhara: Being the Account of a Journey from India to Cabool, Tartary & Persia, and a Voyage on the Indus, from the Sea to Lahore 1831-1833; 3 Volumes / Burnes, Alexander
251. The Travels of Ibn Battuta, A.D. 1325-1345; 3 Volumes / Gibb, H.A.R.
252. Travels of Marco Polo, The Venetian (1260-1295), Fully Illustrated with Twenty Drawings in Pen & ink by Adrian de Friston and Eleven Photographs / Masefield, J. & Polo, Marco
253. Travels, Tales, and Encounters in Sindh and Balochistan 1840-1843 / Postans, Marianne
254. Tribes of Central Asia: From the Black Mountain to Waxiristan / Wylly, H.C.
255. Tribes of the Hindoo Koosh / Biddulph, Major J.
256. Tribes Races and Culture of India and Neighbouring Countries Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, Ceylon, Srilanka, Nepal & Tibet / Hammerton, J.A.
257. Turkistan: Notes of a Journey in Russian Turkistan, Khokand, Bukhara, and Kuldja; 2 Volumes / Schuyler, Eugene
258. Two Thousand Years of Missions Before Carey / Barnes, L.C.
259. Under the Absolute Amir of Afghanistan / Martin, Frank A.
260. United Nations and Afghanistan Crisis / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
261. Usama Bin Laden's Al-Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network / Alexander, Yonah & Swetnam, Michael S.
262. Visit to High Tartary Yarkand and Kashgar / Shaw, Robert
263. Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia: Recovered by Sir Aurel Stein and Described by Fred Andrews; 2 Volumes / Aurel Stein & Andrews, Fred H.
264. The Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines of Central Asia; 2 Volumes (Portfolio Volume) / Aurel Stein & et. al.
265. The Wall Paintings of India, Central Asia and Ceylon; A Comparative Study by B. Rowland with introduction, Essays on the Nature of Buddhist Art; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
266. Where Three Empires Meet: Travel in Kashmir, Tibet and Gilgit / Knight, E.F.
267. A Wounded Afghanistan: Communism Fundamentalism and Democracy / Usha, K.B.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)