Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Central Asia
Displaying 1 - 243
1. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India: Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy, 2 Volumes / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
2. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
3. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
4. Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
5. Afghan Quest / Sunsheath, Joyce & et. al.
6. Afghan Turmoil: Changing Equations / Sreedhar & et. al.
7. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
8. Afghanistan and Asian Stability / Chopra, V.D. (Ed.)
9. Afghanistan and Super Powers / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
10. Afghanistan and the Taliban: The Rebirth of Fundamentalism / Maley, William (Ed.)
11. The Afghanistan Crisis: Issues and Perspectives / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
12. Afghanistan from Terror to Freedom / Mukharji, Apratim
13. Afghanistan in World Politics: A Study in Afghan-US Relations / Maaroof, Mohammad Khalid
14. Afghanistan of the Afghans / Shah, Sirdar Ikbal Ali Shah
15. Afghanistan: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
16. Afghanistan: Inside A Rebel Stronghold / Martin, Mike
17. Afghanistan: Mountains of Our Minds / McKerrow, Bob
18. Afghanistan: The Challenge / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
19. Afghanistan: The First Fault-line War / Bakshi, G.D.
20. Afghanistan's Struggle for Resurgence / Ganjoo, Satish
21. After the Taliban: Nation-Building in Afghanistan / Dobbins, James F. (Amb.)
22. America's Afghanistan War: The Success That Failed / Meher, Jagmohan
23. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
24. The Arab Conquests in Central Asia / Gibb, H.A.R.
25. Archaeological Tour to Gedrosia / Aurel Stein
26. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
27. Ariana Antiqua: A Descriptive Account of the Antiquities and Coins of Afghanistan with a Memoir on the Building Called Topes, by C. Masson / Wilson, H.H.
28. Armenians in India: From the Earliest Times to the Present Day / Mesrovb, Jacob Seth
29. Arms of the Sakas and other tribes of the Central Asian Steppes / Brentjes, Burchard
30. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
31. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
32. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
33. Asiatic Neighbours / Thorburn, S.S.
34. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
35. Asiatic Studies: Religious and Social; 2 Volumes / Lyall, Alfred Comyn
36. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
37. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
38. Bakshali Manuscript: A Study of Medieval Indian Mathematics; 3 Volumes / Kay, G.R.
39. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
40. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
41. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
42. Beyond the Khyber Pass / Thomas, Lowell
43. Bhutan (A.D. 1837-1838): Journals of Travels in Bootan / Griffith, William
44. Biographical Encyclopedia of Afghanistan / Adamec
45. A Bloody Business: America's War Zone Contractors and the Occupation of Iraq / Schumacher, Gerald (Col.)
46. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
47. British Imperialism and Afghanistan's Struggle for Independence 1914-21 / Arghandawi, Abdul Ali
48. Buddhism Among the Turks of Central Asia / Koves, Margit
49. Buddhism in Central Asia / Puri, B.N.
50. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
51. Cabool: Being a Personal Narrative of a Journey to, and Residence in that City, in the Years 1836, 7 and 8 / Burnes, Alexander
52. Catalogue of Wall Paintings in Central Asia and Sistan / Aurel Stein & et. al.
53. Central Asia and Kashmir: A Study in the Context Anglo-Russian Rivalry / Warikoo, K.
54. Central Asia and the New Global Economy / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
55. Central Asia and Tibet: Towards the Holy City of Lhasa; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
56. Central Asia in Retrospect and Prospect / Kaw, Mushtaq A.
57. Central Asia in the Sixteenth Century / Haidar, Mansura
58. Central Asia Since Independence / Warikoo, K. & Singh, Mahavir (Eds.)
59. Central Asia Under the Mongols / Gulati, G.D.
60. Central Asia: A Gathering Storm? / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
61. Central Asia: A Textbook History / Rahul, Ram
62. Central Asia: An Outline History / Rahul, Ram
63. Central Asia: Emerging new order / Warikoo, K.
64. Central Asia: From the Aryan to the Cossack / Hutton, James
65. Central Asia: Habitat Society and Economy / Shah, G.M.
66. Central Asia: Imperialistic Motivations and Sinkian'g / Khan, Aftab Ahmed
67. Central Asia: Pre-Historic to Pre-Modern Times; 2 Volumes / Gafurov, B.G.
68. Central Asia: Security and Strategic Imperatives / Firdous, Tabassum
69. Central Asia: The Great Game Replayed / Joshi, Nirmala (Ed.)
70. Central Asia: Travels in Cashmere, Little Thibet and Central Asia / Taylor, Bayard (Comp.)
71. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
72. Central Asian Heritage in the Mughal Polity / Haidar, Mansura
73. Chitral: The Story of Minor Siege / Robertson, George Scott
74. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
75. Confluence of Cultures: French Contributions to Indo-Persian Studies / Delvoye, Francoise 'Nalini' (Ed.)
76. Culture, Society and Politics in Central Asia and India / Vohra, N.N. (Ed.)
77. Dardistan / Leitner, G.W.
78. Democratic Processes in Central Asia: Indo-Kazakh Perspectives / Santhanam, K.; Irtysovna, Baizakova Kuralay & Turarovna, Kukeyeva Fatima (Eds.)
79. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
80. Dialogue and Understanding Central Asia and India: The Soviet and The Post-Soviet Era / Gopal, Surendra
81. Diary of a Journey Across Tibet: From Leh, Ladakh, to Peking, China, in 1891 and 1892 / Bower, Hamilton
82. Dynamics of Political Development in Central Asia / Badan, Phool
83. Early Hindu India: A Dynastic and Cultural History of Early Indian Civilisation; 3 Volumes / Mazumder, A.K.
84. Early Jesuit Travellers in Central Asia (1603-1721): Bento De Geos, Antonio De Andrade, The Tsaparang Mission, S. Cacella, Cacella and Cabral, Grueber and D'orville, Desider / Wessels, C.
85. Economic Dimension of Indo-Afghan Relations (1947-1983) / Singh, Sucha
86. Encyclopaedia of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Bajpai, Prakash & Ram, S.
87. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
88. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
89. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
90. An Enquiry into the Ethnography of Afghanistan / Bellow, H.W.
91. Ethnic Conflict in Central Asia / Lakshmi, P. Geetha
92. Evolution and Development of Islamic Jurisprudence in Central Asia (CE 750-1258) / Dar, Showkat Hussain (Dr.)
93. Excavation in Swat and Exploration in the Oxus Territories of Afghanistan / Berger, Evert & Wright, Philip
94. Exploring Central Asia; 10 Volumes / Burnaby, Fred
95. An Eye Witness Account of the Indian Mutiny / Roberts, Lord (Field Marshal of Kandhar)
96. The Facets of Asia; 2 Volumes / Gunther, John
97. The First Afghan War and Its Causes / Durand, Sir Henry Marion
98. Flora of the Kuram Valley, Afghanistan / Aitchison, J.E.T.
99. From Kashmir to Kabul: The Photographs of William Baker and John Burke 1861-1900 / Khan, Omar
100. From Pekin to Sikkim: Through the Ordos, the Gobi Desert, and Tibet / Lesdain, Count De
101. From the Gulf to Ararat: An Expedition through Mesopotamia and Kurdistan / Hubbard, G.E.
102. Frontiers into Borders: The Transformation of Identities in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
103. A Gazetteer of the Countries Adjacent to India on the North-West: Including Sinde, Afghanistan, Belloochistan, Punjab and the Neighbouring States; 2 Volumes / Thornton, Edward
104. Geopolitics and Energy Resources in Central Asia and Caspian Sea Region / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
105. The Ghaznavids: Their Empire in Afghanistan and Eastern Iran 994-1040 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
106. The Gilgit Agency: 1877-1935 / Chohan, A.S.
107. Global Jihad: Current Patterns and Future Trends / Sharma, Rajeev
108. A Grammar of the Pukhto-Pushto or Language of the Afghans / Raverty, H.G.
109. Gun-Running and the Indian North West Frontier / Keppel, Hon. Arnold
110. The Gupta Empire / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
111. The Heart of a Continent: A narrative of travels in Manchuria, across the Gobi desert, through the Himalayas the Pamirs and Hunza (1884-1894) / Younghusband, F.E.
112. Himalayan Trade Routes to Central Asia / Pandey, V.S.
113. Historical and Political Gazetteer of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Adamec, Ludwig W. (Ed.)
114. The History and Culture of Mongolia / Dashtseren, Buyantyn
115. History of Asia: From Early Times to A.D. 2000 / Rao, B.V.
116. History of Civilizations of Central Asia; 5 Volumes (in 6 Parts) (Volume 6 is forthcoming) / Dani, A.H.; Masson, V.M.; Adle, Chahryar & Habib, Irfan (Eds.)
117. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
118. A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia: The Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat; 2 Volumes / Elias, N. & Ross, E. Denison (Eds.)
119. History of the War in Afghanistan; 2 Volumes / Kaye, John William
120. In the Footsteps of Marco-Polo: A Journey Overland from Simla to Pekin / Bruce, Clearence Dalrymple
121. India and Afghanistan: British Imperialism Vs. Afghan Nationalism 1907-1921 / Sareen, Anuradha
122. India and Central Asia: Cultural, Economic and Political Links / Gopal, Surendra (Ed.)
123. India and the Afghans: A Study of Neglected Religion (1370-1576 A.D.) / Thakur, A.K.
124. India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma / Wheeler, J. Talboys
125. India, Central Asia and Russia: Three Millennia of Contacts / Tripathi, D.N.; Agrawal, R.C. & Shukla, P.K. (Eds.)
126. India, Pakistan and Afghanistan: A Study of Freedom Struggle and Abdul Ghaffar Khan / Chand, Attar
127. India: From Indus Valley Civilisation to Mauryas / Gupta, Gyan Swarup
128. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
129. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
130. Indian Art from Afghanistan / Rapin, Claude A.
131. The Indian Border Land 1880-1900: Episodes in the NWFP, Afghanistan and Baluch highlands / Holdich, T. Hungerford
132. Innermost Asia: Detailed Report of Explorations in Central Asia, Afganistan, Iran, Tibet and China etc.; 5 Volumes / Aurel Stein
133. Inside Afghanistan: End of Taliban Era? / Reddy, L.R.
134. International Negotiation: The United Nations in Afghanistan and Cambodia / Rao, Vinayak
135. Iraq and the Arab World / Alam, Mehtab
136. Irritants in Indo Pak Relations / Das, Bharti
137. Island of Blood: Frontline Reports from Sri Lanka Afghanisatan and other South Asian Flashpoints / Pratap, Anita
138. Journal of a Route Across India, Through Egypt to England / Fitzclarence, George Augustus Frederick
139. Journals of Travels in Assam, Burma, Bootan, Afghanistan and the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
140. A Journey from Bengal to England through the Northern Part of India, Kasmire, Afghanistan and Persia and into Russia by the Caspian Sea; 2 Volumes / Forster, George
141. Journey to the North of India (1829-1831): Overland from England through Russia, Persia, and Afghanistan; 2 Volumes (Second Edition, Revised) / Conolly, Arthur
142. The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kush / Robertson, George Scott
143. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
144. The Kingdom of Afghanistan: A Historical Sketch / Tate, G.P.
145. The Kushan Civilization: Studies in Urban Development and Material Culture / Mani, B.R.
146. The Last Two Dynasties of the Sahis: An Analysis of their History, Archaeology, Coinage and Palaeography / Rehman, Abdur
147. The Later Ghaznavids: Splendour and Decay: The Dynasty in Afghanistan and Northern India 1040-1186 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
148. The Life and Adventures of Armenius Vambery (1832-1913) / Vambery, Arminius
149. The Life of Hsuan-Tsang: Hui-li and Yen-ts'ung / Lokesh Chandra
150. Life of the Amir Dost Mohammed Khan of Kabul: With His Political Proceedings towards the English; 2 Volumes / Lal, Mohan
151. The Making of the Frontier: Five Years Experienes and Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza Nagar, Chitral and the Eastern Hindu-Kush / Durand, Colonel Algernon
152. March of Central Asia / Rahul, Ram
153. The March of Folly in Afghanistan 1978-2001 / Mehta, Jagat S.
154. Medieval Researches: From Eastern Asiatic Sources Fragments towards the Knowledge to the Geography and History of Central and Western Asia from the 13th to the 17th Century; 2 Volumes / Bretschneider, E.
155. Mind and Vision: Perception of Reform in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan / Chatterjee, Suchandana
156. Mountains of the Gods: The Himalaya and the Mountains of Central Asia / Cameron, Ian
157. Muslim Feminism and Feminist Movement: Central Asia / Samiuddin, Abida & et. al. (Eds.)
158. Naemet Ullah's History of Afghans / Dorn, Bernhard
159. Narrative of a Visit to the Court of Sinde at Hyderabad on the Indus / Burnes, James
160. Narrative of the Embassy to the Court of Timour at Samarkend; (1403-1681) / Clavijo, Ruy Gonzelez & Markham, C.R.
161. Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan and the Panjab: Including a residence in those countries from 1826 to 1838, 4 Volumes / Masson, Charles
162. Nationalism in Russia and Central Asian Republics: Unfinished Democratic Revolution / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
163. Nations Minorities and States in Central Asia / Patnaik, Ajay
164. A New Account of East India and Persia (1672-1681); 3 Volumes / Fryer, John
165. New Account of East India and Persia (IIlustrated) / Fryer, S.
166. The New Afghanistan Pawn of America / Ram, Samay (Major General)
167. New Light on Central Asia / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
168. North-West Frontier and Afghanistan / Schofield, Victoria
169. On Alexander's Track to the Indus / Aurel Stein
170. On the Trail of Ancient Man: A Narrative of the Field Work to the Central Asiatic Expeditions / Andrews, Roy Chapman
171. Oriental and Western Siberia / Atkinson, Thomas Witlam
172. Pakistan: In the Face of the Afghan Conflict 1979-1985 at the turn of the cold war / Grare, Frederic
173. The Pamirs: A Narrative of a Years Expedition Through Kashmir, Western Tibet, Chinese Tartary and Russian Central Asia / The Earl of Dummore
174. Passing It On: Short Talks on Tribal Fighting on the North-West Frontier of India / Skeen, Sir Andrew
175. Peace Strategies in Central Asia / Firdous, Tabasum
176. Personal Narrative of a Visit to Ghuzni, Kabul and Afghanistan A.D. 1836 / Vigne, G.T.
177. Perspectives on Multiculturalism: Pre-Soviet, Soviet and Post-Soviet Central Asia / Doraiswamy, Rashmi (Ed.)
178. Political Leadership in Soviet Central Asia 1946-64 Participation in Uzbekistan / Sansanwal, M.S.
179. The Races of Afghanistan: Being A Brief Account of the Principal Nations Inhabitating That Country / Bellow, H.W.
180. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Against Central Asia / Griffin, L.H.
181. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
182. Reconnoitring Central Asia: Pioneering Adventures in the Region Lying between Russia and India / Marvin, Charles
183. The Relief of Chitral / Younghusband, Captain G.J. & Younghusband, Colonel Sir Francis
184. Riddles of the Gobi Desert / Hedin, Sven
185. A Ride through Islam: Journey through Persia, Afghanistan, India Around A.D. 1870 / Marsh, H.C.
186. A Ride to Khiva: Travels and Adventures in Central Asia / Burnaby, Fred
187. The Rise and Fall of the Pahlavi Dynasty: Memories of Former General Hussein Fardust / Dareini, Ali Akbar (Tr.)
188. The Romance of Indian Frontier / Macmunan, Sir George
189. Russia, China and Multilateralism in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
190. Saddam Hussain: End of an Era / Kumar, S.
191. Sand-Buried Ruins of Khotan: Personal Narrative of a Journey of Archaeological and Geographical Exploration in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein, M.
192. Scinde or the Unhappy Valley; 2 Volumes / Burton, Richard F.
193. Secularism at Bay: Uzbekistan at the Turn of the Century / De, Barun
194. Short History of India and the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma 1500 B.C.-1879 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
195. The Silk Road / Hedin, Sven
196. Sindh and the Races that Inhabit: The Valley of the Indus / Burton, Richard F.
197. Sir Aurel Stein's Central Asia: Detailed Reports of Explorations in Central Asia, Kan-Su, China, Mangolia, Russian Asia, Iran, Afganistan, Tibet, Oxus and Hindukush; 12 Volumes / Aurel Stein
198. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World: Translated from the Chinese of Hiuen Tsiang (A.D. 629), 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Beal, Samuel
199. A Sketch of the History of Cutch / Burnes, James
200. Soviet Afghan Relations / Ganjoo, Satish
201. State in India, Pakistan, Russia and Central Asia / Gupta, Rakesh
203. Taliban and the Afghan Turmoil: The Role of USA, Pakistan Iran and China / Sreedhar
204. Taliban Phenomenon: Afghanistan 1994-1997 With an afterword covering Major event since 1997 / Matinuddhin, Kamal
205. Taliban the Bane of Afghanistan / Yousef, Ayman Talal
206. Taliban: A Shadow Over Afghanistan / Brentjes, Burchard & Brentjes, Helga
207. Taliban: The Bane for Pakistan / Singh, D.K.
208. Tarekh-i-Rashdi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat: Travels in the Mughals of Central Asia / Elias, N. (Ed.)
209. Terrorism and Militancy in Central Asia / Mohanty, Jatin Kumar
210. Through Asia; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
211. Through Central Asia / Holdich, T. Hungerford
212. The Tibetan Empire in Central Asia: A History of the Struggle for Great Power among Tibetans, Turks, Arabs, and Chinese during the Early Middle Ages / Beckwith, Christopher I.
213. To Cabul with the Cavalry Brigade / Mitford, R.C.W.
214. To the Snows of Tibet and China: Travels in Central Asia / Pratt, A.E.
215. Trails to Inmost Asia: Five Years of Exploration with the Roerich Central Asian Expedition / Roerich, George N.
216. Trans Himalayan Trade: A Retrospect (1774-1914): In Quest of Tibet Identity / Chakraabarti, P.N.
217. The Transformation of Central Asia: States and Societies from Soviet Rule to Independence / Luong, Pauline Jones (Ed.)
218. Travels and Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
219. Travels from Delhi to Punjab and Cabul: With the mission of Lieut Colonel Sir C.M. Wade including travels in the Punjab, A visit to the city of Lahore and a narrative of operations in the Khyber Pass undertaken in 1889 / Lieut, Lilliam Barr
220. Travels in Arabia Desert; 2 Volumes / Doughty, Charles M.
221. Travels in Asia and Africa from 1325-1354 / Battuta, Ibn (1304-1377)
222. Travels in Assam, Burma, Bhutan, Afghanistan & the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
223. Travels in Central Asia: Being the Account of a Journey from Teheran Across the Turkoman Desert on the Eastern Shore of the Caspian to Khiva, Bokhara, and Samarcand / Vambery, Arminius
224. Travels in Kashmir Ladakh and Central Asia / Taylor, Bayard & Stevens, Thomas
225. Travels in Tartary, Thibet and China: During the Years 1844-1846; 2 Volumes / Huc, Evariste Rege & Gabet, Joseph
226. Travels in the Himalayan Provinces of Hindustan and the Punjab in Ladakh and Kashmir in Peshawar, Kabul, Kunduz and Bokhara from 1819 to 1825; 2 Volumes / Moorcroft, William & Trebeck, George
227. Travels in the Region of the Upper and Lower Amoor and the Russian Acquisitions on the Confines of India and China / Atkinson, Thomas Witlam
228. Travels into Bokhara: Being the Account of a Journey from India to Cabool, Tartary & Persia, and a Voyage on the Indus, from the Sea to Lahore 1831-1833; 3 Volumes / Burnes, Alexander
229. Travels of Marco Polo, The Venetian (1260-1295), Fully Illustrated with Twenty Drawings in Pen & ink by Adrian de Friston and Eleven Photographs / Masefield, J. & Polo, Marco
230. Tribes of Central Asia: From the Black Mountain to Waxiristan / Wylly, H.C.
231. Tribes of the Hindoo Koosh / Biddulph, Major J.
232. Tribes Races and Culture of India and Neighbouring Countries Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, Ceylon, Srilanka, Nepal & Tibet / Hammerton, J.A.
233. Turkistan: Notes of a Journey in Russian Turkistan, Khokand, Bukhara, and Kuldja; 2 Volumes / Schuyler, Eugene
234. Two Thousand Years of Missions Before Carey / Barnes, L.C.
235. Under the Absolute Amir of Afghanistan / Martin, Frank A.
236. United Nations and Afghanistan Crisis / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
237. Usama Bin Laden's Al-Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network / Alexander, Yonah & Swetnam, Michael S.
238. Visit to High Tartary Yarkand and Kashgar / Shaw, Robert
239. Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia: Recovered by Sir Aurel Stein and Described by Fred Andrews; 2 Volumes / Aurel Stein & Andrews, Fred H.
240. The Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines of Central Asia; 2 Volumes (Portfolio Volume) / Aurel Stein & et. al.
241. The Wall Paintings of India, Central Asia and Ceylon; A Comparative Study by B. Rowland with introduction, Essays on the Nature of Buddhist Art; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
242. Where Three Empires Meet: Travel in Kashmir, Tibet and Gilgit / Knight, E.F.
243. A Wounded Afghanistan: Communism Fundamentalism and Democracy / Usha, K.B.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)