Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Central Asia
Displaying 1 - 202
1. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India: Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy, 2 Volumes / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
2. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
3. Across the Wagah: An Indian's Sojourn in Pakistan / Tikekar, Maneesha
4. Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
5. Afghan Quest / Sunsheath, Joyce & et. al.
6. Afghan Turmoil: Changing Equations / Sreedhar & et. al.
7. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
8. Afghanistan and Asian Stability / Chopra, V.D. (Ed.)
9. Afghanistan and Super Powers / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
10. Afghanistan and the Taliban: The Rebirth of Fundamentalism / Maley, William (Ed.)
11. The Afghanistan Crisis: Issues and Perspectives / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
12. Afghanistan from Terror to Freedom / Mukharji, Apratim
13. Afghanistan in World Politics: A Study in Afghan-US Relations / Maaroof, Mohammad Khalid
14. Afghanistan of the Afghans / Shah, Sirdar Ikbal Ali Shah
15. Afghanistan: Government and Politics / Grover, Verinder
16. Afghanistan: Inside A Rebel Stronghold / Martin, Mike
17. Afghanistan: Mountains of Our Minds / McKerrow, Bob
18. Afghanistan: The Challenge / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
19. Afghanistan: The First Fault-line War / Bakshi, G.D.
20. Afghanistan's Struggle for Resurgence / Ganjoo, Satish
21. After the Taliban: Nation-Building in Afghanistan / Dobbins, James F. (Amb.)
22. America's Afghanistan War: The Success That Failed / Meher, Jagmohan
23. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
24. The Arab Conquests in Central Asia / Gibb, H.A.R.
25. Archaeological Tour to Gedrosia / Aurel Stein
26. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
27. Arms of the Sakas and other tribes of the Central Asian Steppes / Brentjes, Burchard
28. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
29. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
30. Aryan Mythology: The Mythology of the Aryan Nations; 2 Volumes / Cox, George W.
31. Asiatic Neighbours / Thorburn, S.S.
32. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
33. Asiatic Studies: Religious and Social; 2 Volumes / Lyall, Alfred Comyn
34. An Assault on Humanity: Afghanistan in Cultural Perspective / Mishra, Shri Krishna
35. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
36. Bakshali Manuscript: A Study of Medieval Indian Mathematics; 3 Volumes / Kay, G.R.
37. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
38. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
39. Beyond the Khyber Pass / Thomas, Lowell
40. Biographical Encyclopedia of Afghanistan / Adamec
41. A Bloody Business: America's War Zone Contractors and the Occupation of Iraq / Schumacher, Gerald (Col.)
42. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
43. British Imperialism and Afghanistan's Struggle for Independence 1914-21 / Arghandawi, Abdul Ali
44. Buddhism Among the Turks of Central Asia / Koves, Margit
45. Buddhism in Central Asia / Puri, B.N.
46. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
47. Cabool: Being a Personal Narrative of a Journey to, and Residence in that City, in the Years 1836, 7 and 8 / Burnes, Alexander
48. Catalogue of Wall Paintings in Central Asia and Sistan / Aurel Stein & et. al.
49. Central Asia and Kashmir: A Study in the Context Anglo-Russian Rivalry / Warikoo, K.
50. Central Asia and the New Global Economy / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
51. Central Asia and Tibet: Towards the Holy City of Lhasa; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
52. Central Asia in Retrospect and Prospect / Kaw, Mushtaq A.
53. Central Asia in the Sixteenth Century / Haidar, Mansura
54. Central Asia Since Independence / Warikoo, K. & Singh, Mahavir (Eds.)
55. Central Asia Under the Mongols / Gulati, G.D.
56. Central Asia: A Gathering Storm? / Rumer, Boris (Ed.)
57. Central Asia: A Textbook History / Rahul, Ram
58. Central Asia: An Outline History / Rahul, Ram
59. Central Asia: Emerging new order / Warikoo, K.
60. Central Asia: From the Aryan to the Cossack / Hutton, James
61. Central Asia: Habitat Society and Economy / Shah, G.M.
62. Central Asia: Imperialistic Motivations and Sinkian'g / Khan, Aftab Ahmed
63. Central Asia: Pre-Historic to Pre-Modern Times; 2 Volumes / Gafurov, B.G.
64. Central Asia: Security and Strategic Imperatives / Firdous, Tabassum
65. Central Asia: The Great Game Replayed / Joshi, Nirmala (Ed.)
66. Central Asian Art: New Revelations from Xinjiang / Banerjee, P.
67. Central Asian Heritage in the Mughal Polity / Haidar, Mansura
68. Chitral: The Story of Minor Siege / Robertson, George Scott
69. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
70. Confluence of Cultures: French Contributions to Indo-Persian Studies / Delvoye, Francoise 'Nalini' (Ed.)
71. Culture, Society and Politics in Central Asia and India / Vohra, N.N. (Ed.)
72. Dardistan / Leitner, G.W.
73. Democratic Processes in Central Asia: Indo-Kazakh Perspectives / Santhanam, K.; Irtysovna, Baizakova Kuralay & Turarovna, Kukeyeva Fatima (Eds.)
74. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
75. Dialogue and Understanding Central Asia and India: The Soviet and The Post-Soviet Era / Gopal, Surendra
76. Dynamics of Political Development in Central Asia / Badan, Phool
77. Early Hindu India: A Dynastic and Cultural History of Early Indian Civilisation; 3 Volumes / Mazumder, A.K.
78. Economic Dimension of Indo-Afghan Relations (1947-1983) / Singh, Sucha
79. Encyclopaedia of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Bajpai, Prakash & Ram, S.
80. Encyclopaedia of Islamic Architecture: India and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khwaja, G.S. (Ed.) (Dr.)
81. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
82. Encyclopaedic History of India: Covering Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal & Burma (1500 B.C. to 1900 A.D.); 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
83. An Enquiry into the Ethnography of Afghanistan / Bellow, H.W.
84. Ethnic Conflict in Central Asia / Lakshmi, P. Geetha
85. Evolution and Development of Islamic Jurisprudence in Central Asia (CE 750-1258) / Dar, Showkat Hussain (Dr.)
86. Excavation in Swat and Exploration in the Oxus Territories of Afghanistan / Berger, Evert & Wright, Philip
87. Exploring Central Asia; 10 Volumes / Burnaby, Fred
88. An Eye Witness Account of the Indian Mutiny / Roberts, Lord (Field Marshal of Kandhar)
89. The Facets of Asia; 2 Volumes / Gunther, John
90. The First Afghan War and Its Causes / Durand, Sir Henry Marion
91. Flora of the Kuram Valley, Afghanistan / Aitchison, J.E.T.
92. From Kashmir to Kabul: The Photographs of William Baker and John Burke 1861-1900 / Khan, Omar
93. Frontiers into Borders: The Transformation of Identities in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
94. Geopolitics and Energy Resources in Central Asia and Caspian Sea Region / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
95. The Ghaznavids: Their Empire in Afghanistan and Eastern Iran 994-1040 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
96. The Gilgit Agency: 1877-1935 / Chohan, A.S.
97. Global Jihad: Current Patterns and Future Trends / Sharma, Rajeev
98. Gun-Running and the Indian North West Frontier / Keppel, Hon. Arnold
99. The Gupta Empire / Mookerji, Radha Kumud
100. Himalayan Trade Routes to Central Asia / Pandey, V.S.
101. Historical and Political Gazetteer of Afghanistan; 6 Volumes / Adamec, Ludwig W. (Ed.)
102. The History and Culture of Mongolia / Dashtseren, Buyantyn
103. History of Asia: From Early Times to A.D. 2000 / Rao, B.V.
104. History of Civilizations of Central Asia; 5 Volumes (in 6 Parts) (Volume 6 is forthcoming) / Dani, A.H.; Masson, V.M.; Adle, Chahryar & Habib, Irfan (Eds.)
105. History of India and of the Frontier States of Afghanistan, Nepal and Burma; 2 Volumes / Wheeler, J. Talboys
106. A History of the Moghuls of Central Asia: The Tarikh-i-Rashidi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat; 2 Volumes / Elias, N. & Ross, E. Denison (Eds.)
107. History of the War in Afghanistan; 2 Volumes / Kaye, John William
108. India and Afghanistan: British Imperialism Vs. Afghan Nationalism 1907-1921 / Sareen, Anuradha
109. India and Central Asia: Cultural, Economic and Political Links / Gopal, Surendra (Ed.)
110. India and the Afghans: A Study of Neglected Religion (1370-1576 A.D.) / Thakur, A.K.
111. India, Central Asia and Russia: Three Millennia of Contacts / Tripathi, D.N.; Agrawal, R.C. & Shukla, P.K. (Eds.)
112. India, Pakistan and Afghanistan: A Study of Freedom Struggle and Abdul Ghaffar Khan / Chand, Attar
113. India: From Indus Valley Civilisation to Mauryas / Gupta, Gyan Swarup
114. Indian and Central Asian Art: Narrative Interpretations of Unique Fragments / Banerjee, P. & Sarkar, R. Banerjee
115. Indian Antiquities or Dissertations of Hindostan; 7 Volumes / Maurice, Thomas
116. Indian Art from Afghanistan / Rapin, Claude A.
117. Innermost Asia: Detailed Report of Explorations in Central Asia, Afganistan, Iran, Tibet and China etc.; 5 Volumes / Aurel Stein
118. Inside Afghanistan: End of Taliban Era? / Reddy, L.R.
119. International Negotiation: The United Nations in Afghanistan and Cambodia / Rao, Vinayak
120. Iraq and the Arab World / Alam, Mehtab
121. Irritants in Indo Pak Relations / Das, Bharti
122. Island of Blood: Frontline Reports from Sri Lanka Afghanisatan and other South Asian Flashpoints / Pratap, Anita
123. Journal of a Route Across India, Through Egypt to England / Fitzclarence, George Augustus Frederick
124. Journals of Travels in Assam, Burma, Bootan, Afghanistan and the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
125. A Journey from Bengal to England through the Northern Part of India, Kasmire, Afghanistan and Persia and into Russia by the Caspian Sea; 2 Volumes / Forster, George
126. The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kush / Robertson, George Scott
127. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
128. The Kushan Civilization: Studies in Urban Development and Material Culture / Mani, B.R.
129. The Last Two Dynasties of the Sahis: An Analysis of their History, Archaeology, Coinage and Palaeography / Rehman, Abdur
130. The Later Ghaznavids: Splendour and Decay: The Dynasty in Afghanistan and Northern India 1040-1186 / Bosworth, Clifford Edmund
131. The Life of Hsuan-Tsang: Hui-li and Yen-ts'ung / Lokesh Chandra
132. The Making of the Frontier: Five Years Experienes and Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza Nagar, Chitral and the Eastern Hindu-Kush / Durand, Colonel Algernon
133. March of Central Asia / Rahul, Ram
134. The March of Folly in Afghanistan 1978-2001 / Mehta, Jagat S.
135. Medieval Researches: From Eastern Asiatic Sources Fragments towards the Knowledge to the Geography and History of Central and Western Asia from the 13th to the 17th Century; 2 Volumes / Bretschneider, E.
136. Mind and Vision: Perception of Reform in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan / Chatterjee, Suchandana
137. Mountains of the Gods: The Himalaya and the Mountains of Central Asia / Cameron, Ian
138. Muslim Feminism and Feminist Movement: Central Asia / Samiuddin, Abida & et. al. (Eds.)
139. Naemet Ullah's History of Afghans / Dorn, Bernhard
140. Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan and the Panjab: Including a residence in those countries from 1826 to 1838, 4 Volumes / Masson, Charles
141. Nationalism in Russia and Central Asian Republics: Unfinished Democratic Revolution / Shams-ud-Din (Ed.)
142. Nations Minorities and States in Central Asia / Patnaik, Ajay
143. New Account of East India and Persia (IIlustrated) / Fryer, S.
144. The New Afghanistan Pawn of America / Ram, Samay (Major General)
145. New Light on Central Asia / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
146. North-West Frontier and Afghanistan / Schofield, Victoria
147. On Alexander's Track to the Indus / Aurel Stein
148. On the Trail of Ancient Man: A Narrative of the Field Work to the Central Asiatic Expeditions / Andrews, Roy Chapman
149. Pakistan: In the Face of the Afghan Conflict 1979-1985 at the turn of the cold war / Grare, Frederic
150. The Pamirs: A Narrative of a Years Expedition Through Kashmir, Western Tibet, Chinese Tartary and Russian Central Asia / The Earl of Dummore
151. Passing It On: Short Talks on Tribal Fighting on the North-West Frontier of India / Skeen, Sir Andrew
152. Peace Strategies in Central Asia / Firdous, Tabasum
153. Perspectives on Multiculturalism: Pre-Soviet, Soviet and Post-Soviet Central Asia / Doraiswamy, Rashmi (Ed.)
154. Political Leadership in Soviet Central Asia 1946-64 Participation in Uzbekistan / Sansanwal, M.S.
155. Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Barrier Between British Empire and Central Asia: Indian Rulers / Hunter, William Wilson
156. Reconnoitring Central Asia: Pioneering Adventures in the Region Lying between Russia and India / Marvin, Charles
157. The Relief of Chitral / Younghusband, Captain G.J. & Younghusband, Colonel Sir Francis
158. The Rise and Fall of the Pahlavi Dynasty: Memories of Former General Hussein Fardust / Dareini, Ali Akbar (Tr.)
159. The Romance of Indian Frontier / Macmunan, Sir George
160. Russia, China and Multilateralism in Central Asia / Sengupta, Anita
161. Saddam Hussain: End of an Era / Kumar, S.
162. Secularism at Bay: Uzbekistan at the Turn of the Century / De, Barun
163. The Silk Road / Hedin, Sven
164. Sindh and the Races that Inhabit: The Valley of the Indus / Burton, Richard F.
165. Sir Aurel Stein's Central Asia: Detailed Reports of Explorations in Central Asia, Kan-Su, China, Mangolia, Russian Asia, Iran, Afganistan, Tibet, Oxus and Hindukush; 12 Volumes / Aurel Stein
166. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World: Translated from the Chinese of Hiuen Tsiang (A.D. 629), 2 Volumes (Bound in one) / Beal, Samuel
167. Soviet Afghan Relations / Ganjoo, Satish
168. State in India, Pakistan, Russia and Central Asia / Gupta, Rakesh
170. Taliban and the Afghan Turmoil: The Role of USA, Pakistan Iran and China / Sreedhar
171. Taliban Phenomenon: Afghanistan 1994-1997 With an afterword covering Major event since 1997 / Matinuddhin, Kamal
172. Taliban the Bane of Afghanistan / Yousef, Ayman Talal
173. Taliban: A Shadow Over Afghanistan / Brentjes, Burchard & Brentjes, Helga
174. Taliban: The Bane for Pakistan / Singh, D.K.
175. Tarekh-i-Rashdi of Mirza Muhammad Haidar, Dughlat: Travels in the Mughals of Central Asia / Elias, N. (Ed.)
176. Terrorism and Militancy in Central Asia / Mohanty, Jatin Kumar
177. Through Asia; 2 Volumes / Hedin, Sven
178. Through Central Asia / Holdich, T. Hungerford
179. The Tibetan Empire in Central Asia: A History of the Struggle for Great Power among Tibetans, Turks, Arabs, and Chinese during the Early Middle Ages / Beckwith, Christopher I.
180. To Cabul with the Cavalry Brigade / Mitford, R.C.W.
181. Trails to Inmost Asia: Five Years of Exploration with the Roerich Central Asian Expedition / Roerich, George N.
182. Trans Himalayan Trade: A Retrospect (1774-1914): In Quest of Tibet Identity / Chakraabarti, P.N.
183. The Transformation of Central Asia: States and Societies from Soviet Rule to Independence / Luong, Pauline Jones (Ed.)
184. Travels and Adventures in Central Asia: A Ride to Khiva / Burnaby, Fred
185. Travels from Delhi to Punjab and Cabul: With the mission of Lieut Colonel Sir C.M. Wade including travels in the Punjab, A visit to the city of Lahore and a narrative of operations in the Khyber Pass undertaken in 1889 / Lieut, Lilliam Barr
186. Travels in Arabia Desert; 2 Volumes / Doughty, Charles M.
187. Travels in Assam, Burma, Bhutan, Afghanistan & the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
188. Travels in Central Asia: Being the Account of a Journey from Teheran Across the Turkoman Desert on the Eastern Shore of the Caspian to Khiva, Bokhara, and Samarcand / Vambery, Arminius
189. Travels in Kashmir Ladakh and Central Asia / Taylor, Bayard & Stevens, Thomas
190. Tribes of Central Asia: From the Black Mountain to Waxiristan / Wylly, H.C.
191. Tribes of the Hindoo Koosh / Biddulph, Major J.
192. Tribes Races and Culture of India and Neighbouring Countries Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, Ceylon, Srilanka, Nepal & Tibet / Hammerton, J.A.
193. Turkistan: Notes of a Journey in Russian Turkistan, Khokand, Bukhara, and Kuldja; 2 Volumes / Schuyler, Eugene
194. Under the Absolute Amir of Afghanistan / Martin, Frank A.
195. United Nations and Afghanistan Crisis / Ma'aroof, Mohammad Khalid
196. Usama Bin Laden's Al-Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network / Alexander, Yonah & Swetnam, Michael S.
197. Visit to High Tartary Yarkand and Kashgar / Shaw, Robert
198. Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia: Recovered by Sir Aurel Stein and Described by Fred Andrews; 2 Volumes / Aurel Stein & Andrews, Fred H.
199. The Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines of Central Asia; 2 Volumes (Portfolio Volume) / Aurel Stein & et. al.
200. The Wall Paintings of India, Central Asia and Ceylon; A Comparative Study by B. Rowland with introduction, Essays on the Nature of Buddhist Art; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
201. Where Three Empires Meet: Travel in Kashmir, Tibet and Gilgit / Knight, E.F.
202. A Wounded Afghanistan: Communism Fundamentalism and Democracy / Usha, K.B.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)