Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1000 Great Indian Recipes: The Ultimate Book of Indian Cuisine
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
4. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
5. 2003 World Cup Cricket: Action Replay 1983 / Singhal, Rahul (Ed.)
6. 5000 Years of Indian Art / Bahl, Sushma K.
7. A to Z Soccer / Mal, Biru & Kapri, B.C.
8. The ABC of Indian Art / Blacker, J.F.
9. Abhinaya-Candrika and Odissi Dance; 2 Volumes / Dass, Maya (Ed.)
10. Abhinayadarpana (Text with English translation and notes) / Rajendran, C.
11. Abstraction in Indian Painting: Post Independence Era / Jahan, Badar
12. Academic Centres for the Promotion of Indian Music / Sharma, Lovely (Dr.)
13. Academic Dictionary of Architecture / Shekhar, R.K.C.
14. Academic Dictionary of Cooking / Sen, Amit
15. Academic Dictionary of Drama / Pandey, Ashish
16. Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre / Pandey, Ashish
17. Academic Dictionary of Textiles / Kumar, Vinay (Ed.)
18. Account of the Temple of Jagnnath, Lord of The World at Puri / Mitra, Rajendralala
19. Acoustical Perspective on Raga-Rasa Theory / Rao, Suvarnalata
20. Action Plan and Priorities in Tourism Development / Sarkar, Arun Kumar
21. The Advaita of Art / Dehejia, Harsha V.
22. Advanced Dictionary of Tourism / Anand, Aseem
23. Advances in Military Textiles and Personal Equipment / Sparks, E. (Ed.)
24. Adventure Sport in Kashmir and Ladakh / Ward, A.E.
25. Adventure Tourism / Malik, Satyender Singh
26. Aesthetic Principles of Indian Art / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
27. Aesthetic Theories of India (Volume 2) / Sudhi, Padma
28. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
29. Aesthetics and Motivations in Arts and Science / Gupta, Kiran C. (Ed.)
30. Aesthetics and Preparation of Early Indian Murals / Sen, Sujit Narayan
31. Aesthetics of Agra and Jaipur Traditions / Haldankar, B. Shrikrishna
32. The Aesthetics of Sensuality: A Stylistic Study of the Poetry of Kamala Das / Raveendran, N.V.
33. Aesthetics of the Time: A View of Fatehpur Sikri Motifs / Goswami, Meghali
34. Aesthetics: Approaches, Concepts and Problems / Saxena, S.K.
35. Aesthetics: Modern and Postmodern / Rao, B. Tirupati (Dr.)
36. Afro-Asian Directory of Art & Cultural Centres / Chaudhury, Ashok K. & et. al. (Eds.)
37. After the Great Mughals: Painting in Death and the Regional Courts in the 18th and 19th Centuries / Schmitz, Barbara
38. Agra and Its Monuments / Nath, R.
39. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
40. Agra va Jaipur Gharane ki Vishist Bandhishen / Raichowdhary, Nupur (Dr.)
41. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
42. Ajanta and Ellora: Cave Temples of Ancient India / Pant, Pushpesh
43. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
44. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
45. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
46. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
47. Akbar Padamsee Work in Language / Padamsee, Bhanumati
48. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
49. Akriti to Sanskriti: The Journey of Indian Forms / Dehejia, Harsha V.
50. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
51. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
52. Alice Boner Diaries: India 1934-1967 / Boner, Georgette; Soni, Luitgard & Soni, Jayandra
53. All India Directory of Art Culture and Allied Centres / Choudhury, Ashok & Keith, A.B.
54. American Colonial Architecture / Jackson, J.
55. Amitabh Lexicon / Somaaya, Bhawana
56. Amitabha and His Family / Mukhopadhyay, Santipriya
57. Among Contemporary Musicians / Misra, Susheela (Dr.)
58. Amravati Stupa, 2 Volumes / Roy, Anamika
59. Analysis of Woven Fabrics / Barker, A.F.
60. The Ananda-Vana of Indian Art: Dr. Anand Krishna Felicitation Volume: With contributions by the foremost specialists in Indian Art / Krishna, Naval & Krishna, Manu (Eds.)
61. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
62. Ancient Ballads, Legends and Lyrics of Hindustan / Dutt, T.
63. Ancient Bronzes: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Lal, Uma Shankar & Narain, Shyam
64. Ancient Greek and Indian Theatre / Saxena, Asha
65. Ancient Indian and Indo-Greek Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
66. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
67. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
68. Ancient Indian Metallurgy: Theory and Practice / Mishra, Ashoka K.
69. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
70. Ancient Movements of the Indo-Aryans and Indo-Iranians / Vannucci, Marta
71. Ancient Music in the Pines / Osho
72. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
73. And the Answer is a Pineapple: The King of Fruit in Folklore Fabric and Food / Hyles, Claudia
74. Anekantavada through Paintings / Nahata, Manju (Dr.)
75. Animal Textile / Rastogi, M.
76. Annapurna South Face / Bonington, Chris
77. An Anthropological Study of Cartoons in India / Sahay, K.N.
78. Anthropology of Tourism: A Case Study of Chitwan Sauraha / Kunwar, Ramesh Raj
79. Antiquities of Gandhamardan Mountain in Orissa / Samal, Shashanka Sekhar (Dr.) (Tarani)
80. Antiquities of Himachal / Postel, M.; Naven, A. & Mankodi, K.
81. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
82. The Antiquities of Kangra / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Hasan, S.J.
83. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
84. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
85. Antiquities of the Chenab Valley in Jammu: Inscription-Copper Plates-Sanads-Grants-Firmans and Letters in Brahmi-Sharda-Takri-Persian and Devnagri Scripts / Kaul, P.K.
86. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
87. Appreciation of Indian Art: Ideals & Images / Sinha, C.P. & Dwivedi, U.C. (Eds.)
88. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
89. Apsara in Indian Art and Literature / Varadpande, M.L.
90. Apsaras in Hoysala Art: A New Dimension / Rao, Rekha
91. Apsarases in Indian Literature and The Legend of Urvasi and Pururavas / Handique, Krishnakanta
92. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
93. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
94. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
95. Archaeology of Indian Musical Instruments / Murthy, K. Krishna
96. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
97. Architect of Human Destiny / Kaushik, R.K.
98. Architectural Antiquities of Western India; 3 Volumes / Narasimhachar, R.
99. Architectural Heritage of a Sikh State: Faridkot / Parihar, Subhash
100. The Architectural Heritage of Himachal Pradesh: Origin and Development of Temple Styles / Thakur, Laxman S.
101. Architectural Motifs in Early Mediaeval Art of Eastern India (Pala-Sena Period) / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa
102. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
103. Architecture / Gupta, Samita & Kalamdani, Kiran
104. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
105. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
106. Architecture in India / Albanese, Marilla
107. Architecture in Medieval India: Forms, Contexts, Histories / Juneja, Monica (Ed.)
108. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
109. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
110. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
111. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
112. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
113. Architecture of Manasara: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
114. Architecture of Manasara; 3 Volumes (Original Sanskrit text with English translation and notes) / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
115. Architecture of Santiniketan Tagore's Concept of Space / Das, Samit
116. Architecture of Shivdatt Sharma / Prakash, Vikramaditya (Dr.)
117. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
118. Architecture of the Indian Desert / Kulbhushan & Jain, Minakshi
119. The Architecture of the Indian Sultanates / Lambah, Abha Narain & Patel Alka (Eds.)
120. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
121. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
122. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
123. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
124. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
125. Art and Architecture in Medieval India / Datta, Saktipada
126. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
127. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
128. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
129. Art and Architecture of Himachal Pradesh / Singh, Mian Goverdhan
130. The Art and Architecture of the Kakatiyas / Singh, B. Satyanarayana
131. Art and Architecture of the Telgu Cola Temples / Mohan, V.K.
132. Art and Architecture of Uttarakhand / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
133. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
134. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
135. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
136. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
137. Art and Art Libraries in India / Choudhury, Ashok K. & Parida, Baman
138. Art and Artists of Rajasthan / Vashistha, R.K.
139. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
140. Art and Crafts of Rajasthan / Nath, Aman & Wacziarg, Francis
141. Art and Culture / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, S.P.
142. Art and Culture under the Sungas / Mathur, Vijay Kumar (Dr.)
143. Art and Culture: Endeavours in Interpretation / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
144. Art and Culture: Painting and Perspective: Volume 2 / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
145. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art / Desai, Devangana
146. Art and Life: Bengal Art through Ages / Bhattacharya, Malaysankar
147. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
148. Art and Meditation / Govinda, Anagarika
149. Art and Philosophy Seven Aestheticians / Saxena, Sushil Kumar
150. Art and Polemic in Pakistan: Cultural Politics and Tradition in Contemporary Miniature Painting / Whiles, Virginia
151. The Art and Practice of Astral Projection / Ophiel
152. Art and Science in Manasollasa / Joshi, M.N.
153. The Art and Science of Public Relations; 8 Volumes / I.P.R.
154. Art and Swadeshi / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
155. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Qureshi, Dulari
156. Art and Visual Culture in India: 1857-2007 / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
157. Art Education: Concepts, Epistemacy and Role / Prasad, Janardan
158. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
159. Art from Thailand / Brown, Robert L. (Ed.)
160. Art from the Indian Subcontinent: Asian Art at the Norton Simon Museum; Volume 1 / Pal, Pratapaditya
161. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
162. Art in Art / Sharma, Omprakash
163. Art Manufactures of India / Mukharji, T.N.
164. The Art of Ajanta and Sopocani: A Comprehensive Study / Upadhya, Om D.
165. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
166. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
167. The Art of Bollywood / Devraj, Rajesh & Bouman, Edo
168. The Art of Burma: New Studies / Stadtner, Donald M. (Ed.)
169. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
170. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
171. The Art of Costume Design / Athaiya, Bhanu Rajopadhye
172. The Art of Getting Well: A Five-Step Plan for Maximizing Health When You Have A Chronic Illness / Spero, David
173. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
174. Art of Gulammohammed Sheikh / Sinha, Gayatri
175. The Art of India / Cawthorne, Nigel
176. Art of India: Prehistory to the Present / Asher, Frederick M.
177. The Art of Indian Asia: Its Mythology and Transformations; 2 Volumes / Zimmer, Heinrich (Comp.)
178. The Art of Jewellery: Ancient to Modern Period / Smith, H. Clifford
179. The Art of Kathakali / Pandeya, Avinash C.
180. The Art of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
181. Art of Manipur / Roy, Nilima
182. Art of Mithila / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
183. Art of Negro People / Mathews, A.P.
184. Art of Osian Temples / Kalia, Asha
185. The Art of Paintings: Under the Geart Mughals / Mishra, T.N.
186. Art of Paramaras of Malwa / Sharma, R.K.
187. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
188. The Art of Tabla Rhythm: Essentials, Tradition and Creativity (with CD) / Saxena, Sudhir Kumar
189. Art of Terracotta: Cult and Cultural Synthesis in India / Sengupta, Arputha Rani
190. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
191. Art of the Vijayanagara-Nayakas: Architecture and Iconography; 2 Volumes / Rajarajan, R.K. Kesava
192. Art of Tibet: A Catalogue of the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
193. Art of Vivan Sundaram / Kapoor, Kamala
194. The Art of War / Tzu, Sun
195. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
196. The Art to play: Board and Card Games of India / Topsfield, Andrew
197. Art Traditions of the Paramaras of Vagada / Trivedi, P.K.
198. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
199. Art Treasures of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani
200. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
201. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
202. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
203. Art, Beauty and Creativity: Indian and Western Aesthetics / Gupta, Shyamala
204. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
205. Articulating Resistance: Art and Activism / Achar, Deeptha & Panikkar, Shivaji K.
206. Artificial Silk / Woodhouse
207. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
208. Artisans and Craftsmen of Northern India / Thind, Kuldeep Singh
209. Artisans of India: Towards Inclusive Development / Sankaran, P.N.
210. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
211. The Artists of Nathadwara: The Practice of Painting in Rajasthan / Lyons, Tryna
212. Arts & Cinema: Written and Painted by M.F. Husain; Vol.1 / Husain, Maqbul Fida
213. Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization / Nandagopal, Choodamani
214. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
215. Arts of India / Chaitanya, Krishna
216. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
217. The Arts of Kutch / Christopher, W. (Ed.)
218. The Aryans History of Vedic Period / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
219. Asian Dance: Multiple Levels / Vatsyayan, Kapila
220. Asian Embroidery / Dhamija, Jasleen
221. Asian Film Journeys: Selection From Cinemaya / Padgaonkar, Latika & Doraiswamy, Rashmi
222. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
223. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
224. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
225. Astrology and Religion in Indian Art / Sivapriyananda, Swami
226. At Play with Krishna: Pilgrimage Dramas from Brindavan / Hawley, John Stratton
227. Athletics / Thani, Yograj
228. Athletics and Training / Butler, Guy
229. Athletics Coaching Manual / Arora, Monika
230. Aumapatam: A Work on Music / Vijaylakshmi, M. (Dr.)
231. Avenues to Beauty / Saxena, S.K.
232. A-Z Sports and Games / Anisworth, Aron
233. The 'Back to Eden' Cookbook: Original Recipes and Nutritional Information in the Imaginative Use of Natural Foods / Kloss, Jethro; Moffett, Promise Kloos & Gardiner, Doris Kloss
234. Badminton Coaching Manual / Jain, Anu
235. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
236. Bakery Science and Cereal Technology (3rd Impression) / Khetarpaul, Neelam & Grewal, Rajbala & Jood, Sudesh
237. Balamurali Krshna: The Splendour of Swaras: An Authorised Biography / Sundaram, B.M.
238. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
239. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
240. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
241. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
242. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
243. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
244. Banaras: Eternity Watches Time / Parekh, Manu
245. Banaras: The City Revealed / Michell, George (Ed.)
246. Baroque Architecture ad Sculpture in Ilaly / Ricci, C.
247. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
248. Basics of Tourism: Theory, Operation and Practice / Kamra, Krishan K. & Chand, Mohinder
249. Basis of Decorative Element in Indian Art / Aryan, K.C.
250. Basketball / Goyal, Subhash K.
251. Basketball Coaching Manual / Kanika, K.
252. Basohli Paintings of the Rasamanjari / Randhawa, R.S. & Bhambri, S.D.
253. Be A Vegitarian / Jain, Arun Kumar
254. The Beautiful in Indian Arts / Gupta, Shyamala
255. Bengal Temples / Datta, Bimal Kumar
256. The Beria: Rai Dancers: A Socio-Demographic, Reproductive and Child Health Care Practices Profile / Jain, Arun K. & Sharma, A.N.
257. The Best 100 Indian Recipes / Hobson, Wendy (Ed.)
258. The Best 100 Low Fat Recipes / Humphries, Carolyn
259. The Best 100 Quick & Easy Recipes / Humphries, Carolyn
260. The Best 1000 Cocktails / Cross, Robert
261. The Best Chinese Recipes / Morris, Sallie
262. Best of Samaithu Paar: The Classic Guide to Tamil Cuisine / Amma, S. Meenakshi
263. Best of Satyajit Ray / Majumdar, Gopa
264. Bhagavadajjukam in Kutiyattam: The Hermit and the Harlot-the Sanskrit Farce in Performance / Paulosel, K.G.
265. Bharat Main Samuhgaan: Parampra Avam Swaroop; [In Hindi] / Kaliya, Shashi (Dr.)
266. Bharata Natyam Expanding Horizons: A Unique Presentation of the Great Epic Sri Ram Charit Manas / Varadan, Komala
267. Bharata Natyam on the Global Stage: At Home in the World / O' Shea, Janet
268. Bharata Natyam: From Temple to Theatre / Gaston, Anne Marie
269. Bharatakosa: A Dictionary of Technical Terms with Definitions Collected from the Works on Music, Dramaturgy by Bharata and others in Sanskrit / Kavi, M. Ramakrishna (Comp.)
270. Bharatamunipranit Svayambhuv Natyasastra; Part 1: Kavyalakshana Khanda (Text with Hindi translation) / Dwivedi, Rewa Prasad (Tr.)
271. Bharatanatyam / Khokar, Ashish Mohan
272. Bharatanatyam: How to...: A Step-by-Step Approach to Learn the Classical Dance Form / Eshwar, Jayalakshmi
273. Bharatiya Adhyatmik Prashthbhumi Mein Gadhwali Lok Sangeet / Maithani, Tushti (Dr.)
274. Bharatiya Chitrakala ki Parampara / Verma, Mahendra
275. Bharatiya Chitrakala: Punruthan mein Lok Kala ka Yogdan / Virha, Rachna
276. Bharatiya Kala aur Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, Bhagwatilal (Dr.)
277. Bharatiya Kala Main Naag / Srivastava, R.N. (Dr.)
278. Bharatiya Lok Kala: Chhattisgarh ke Sandharbh mein (in Hindi) / Gupta, Nilima (Dr.)
279. Bharatiya Sangeet Mein Shuddtva Ki Avadharana / Singh, Simmi Ravindra (Dr.)
280. Bharhut Sculptures / Sharma, R.C.
281. Bhartiya Kavyashastra Main Hindi Gajal ki Sankalpana (in Hindi) / Nandni, Durgesh
282. Bhartiya Lokgiton Mein Hariyana Ka Yogdan / Ramakant (Dr.)
283. Bhartiya Vastukala / Lal, C.
284. Bhasa / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
285. Bhavabhuti Ke Natakon Ka Shailivaijnik Aur Shabdashaktiparak Adhyayan [in Hindi] / Garg, Monika
286. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
287. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
288. Bhutan / Nestroy, Harald N.
289. Bhutan / Singh, Lekha
290. A Bibliography of Alankarasastra / Tripathi, Radha Vallabh & Singhdeo, Dharmendra Kumar (Eds.)
291. A Bibliography of Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy / Crouch, James S.
292. Bihu Festival of Assam: Music, Dance and Performance / Borah, Utpola
293. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
294. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
295. Birju Maharaj: The Master Through My Eyes / Sen, Saswati
296. Boats and Ships in Indian Art / Swamy, L.N.
297. Boats of Bengal: Eighteenth Century Portraits by Balthazar Solvyns / Hardgrave, Robert L. (Jr.)
298. The Body Adorned: Dissolving Boundaries Between Sacred and Profane in India's Art / Dehejia, Vidya
299. Bollywood / Banker, Ashok
300. Bollywood Cinematography 2011 / Thakur, A.P. & Pandey, Sunil
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)