Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 1000 Great Indian Recipes: The Ultimate Book of Indian Cuisine
2. 108 Buddhist Statues in Tibet: Evolution of Tibetan Sculptures / Schroeder, Ulrich Von
3. 108 Vishnu Temples: Architectural Splendour, Spiritual Bliss / Varghese, Avey
4. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
5. 2003 World Cup Cricket: Action Replay 1983 / Singhal, Rahul (Ed.)
6. 5000 Years of Indian Art / Bahl, Sushma K.
7. A to Z Soccer / Mal, Biru & Kapri, B.C.
8. Abhinaya-Candrika and Odissi Dance; 2 Volumes / Dass, Maya (Ed.)
9. Abhinayadarpana (Text with English translation and notes) / Rajendran, C.
10. Abstraction in Indian Painting: Post Independence Era / Jahan, Badar
11. Academic Centres for the Promotion of Indian Music / Sharma, Lovely (Dr.)
12. Academic Dictionary of Architecture / Shekhar, R.K.C.
13. Academic Dictionary of Cooking / Sen, Amit
14. Academic Dictionary of Drama / Pandey, Ashish
15. Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre / Pandey, Ashish
16. Academic Dictionary of Textiles / Kumar, Vinay (Ed.)
17. Acoustical Perspective on Raga-Rasa Theory / Rao, Suvarnalata
18. Action Plan and Priorities in Tourism Development / Sarkar, Arun Kumar
19. The Advaita of Art / Dehejia, Harsha V.
20. Advanced Dictionary of Tourism / Anand, Aseem
21. Advances in Military Textiles and Personal Equipment / Sparks, E. (Ed.)
22. Adventure Sport in Kashmir and Ladakh / Ward, A.E.
23. Adventure Tourism / Malik, Satyender Singh
24. Aesthetic Principles of Indian Art / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
25. Aesthetic Theories of India (Volume 2) / Sudhi, Padma
26. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
27. Aesthetics and Motivations in Arts and Science / Gupta, Kiran C. (Ed.)
28. Aesthetics and Preparation of Early Indian Murals / Sen, Sujit Narayan
29. The Aesthetics of Sensuality: A Stylistic Study of the Poetry of Kamala Das / Raveendran, N.V.
30. Aesthetics of the Time: A View of Fatehpur Sikri Motifs / Goswami, Meghali
31. Aesthetics: Approaches, Concepts and Problems / Saxena, S.K.
32. Aesthetics: Modern and Postmodern / Rao, B. Tirupati (Dr.)
33. Afro-Asian Directory of Art & Cultural Centres / Chaudhury, Ashok K. & et. al. (Eds.)
34. After the Great Mughals: Painting in Death and the Regional Courts in the 18th and 19th Centuries / Schmitz, Barbara
35. Agra and Its Monuments / Nath, R.
36. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
37. Agra va Jaipur Gharane ki Vishist Bandhishen / Raichowdhary, Nupur (Dr.)
38. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
39. Ajanta and Ellora: Cave Temples of Ancient India / Pant, Pushpesh
40. Ajanta Frescoes / Heringham, Lady
41. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
42. Ajanta, photography by Jean Louis / Okada, Amina
43. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
44. Akbar Padamsee Work in Language / Padamsee, Bhanumati
45. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
46. Akriti to Sanskriti: The Journey of Indian Forms / Dehejia, Harsha V.
47. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
48. Alchi: The Living Heritage of Ladakh (1000 Years of Buddhist Art) / Tsering, Nawang
49. All India Directory of Art Culture and Allied Centres / Choudhury, Ashok & Keith, A.B.
50. American Colonial Architecture / Jackson, J.
51. Amitabh Lexicon / Somaaya, Bhawana
52. Amitabha and His Family / Mukhopadhyay, Santipriya
53. Among Contemporary Musicians / Misra, Susheela (Dr.)
54. Amravati Stupa, 2 Volumes / Roy, Anamika
55. Analysis of Woven Fabrics / Barker, A.F.
56. The Ananda-Vana of Indian Art: Dr. Anand Krishna Felicitation Volume: With contributions by the foremost specialists in Indian Art / Krishna, Naval & Krishna, Manu (Eds.)
57. Ancient Art Architecture and Environment / Pathak, H.K.
58. Ancient Ballads, Legends and Lyrics of Hindustan / Dutt, T.
59. Ancient Bronzes: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Lal, Uma Shankar & Narain, Shyam
60. Ancient Greek and Indian Theatre / Saxena, Asha
61. Ancient Indian and Indo-Greek Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
62. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
63. Ancient Indian Heritage Varahamihira's India; 2 Volumes / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
64. Ancient Indian Metallurgy: Theory and Practice / Mishra, Ashoka K.
65. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
66. Ancient Movements of the Indo-Aryans and Indo-Iranians / Vannucci, Marta
67. Ancient Music in the Pines / Osho
68. Ancient Temples of Sirpur / Sharma, A.K.
69. And the Answer is a Pineapple: The King of Fruit in Folklore Fabric and Food / Hyles, Claudia
70. Anekantavada through Paintings / Nahata, Manju (Dr.)
71. Animal Textile / Rastogi, M.
72. Annapurna South Face / Bonington, Chris
73. An Anthropological Study of Cartoons in India / Sahay, K.N.
74. Anthropology of Tourism: A Case Study of Chitwan Sauraha / Kunwar, Ramesh Raj
75. Antiquities of Himachal / Postel, M.; Naven, A. & Mankodi, K.
76. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
77. The Antiquities of Kangra / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Hasan, S.J.
78. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
79. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
80. Antiquities of the Chenab Valley in Jammu: Inscription-Copper Plates-Sanads-Grants-Firmans and Letters in Brahmi-Sharda-Takri-Persian and Devnagri Scripts / Kaul, P.K.
81. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
82. Appreciation of Indian Art: Ideals & Images / Sinha, C.P. & Dwivedi, U.C. (Eds.)
83. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
84. Apsara in Indian Art and Literature / Varadpande, M.L.
85. Apsaras in Hoysala Art: A New Dimension / Rao, Rekha
86. Apsarases in Indian Literature and The Legend of Urvasi and Pururavas / Handique, Krishnakanta
87. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
88. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
89. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
90. Archaeology of Indian Musical Instruments / Murthy, K. Krishna
91. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
92. Architect of Human Destiny / Kaushik, R.K.
93. Architectural Antiquities of Western India; 3 Volumes / Narasimhachar, R.
94. Architectural Heritage of a Sikh State: Faridkot / Parihar, Subhash
95. The Architectural Heritage of Himachal Pradesh: Origin and Development of Temple Styles / Thakur, Laxman S.
96. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
97. Architecture / Gupta, Samita & Kalamdani, Kiran
98. Architecture and Sculpture of the Pushpagiri Temples / Kumar, V.V. Subrahmanya
99. Architecture Decorated with Architecture: Later Medieval Temples of Karnataka, 1000-1300 A.D. / Foekema, Gerald
100. Architecture in India / Albanese, Marilla
101. Architecture in Medieval India: Forms, Contexts, Histories / Juneja, Monica (Ed.)
102. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
103. Architecture of Assam / Sharma, P.C. (Dr.)
104. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
105. Architecture of Delhi: 1320 A.D-1388 A.D. / Rani, Abha
106. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
107. Architecture of Manasara: Text with English translation, notes and index; 3 Volumes / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
108. Architecture of Manasara; 3 Volumes (Original Sanskrit text with English translation and notes) / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
109. Architecture of Santiniketan Tagore's Concept of Space / Das, Samit
110. Architecture of Shivdatt Sharma / Prakash, Vikramaditya (Dr.)
111. The Architecture of the Hindus / Ram Raz (Ed.)
112. The Architecture of the Indian Sultanates / Lambah, Abha Narain & Patel Alka (Eds.)
113. Ardhanarisvara in Art and Literature / Yadav, Neeta
114. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
115. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
116. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
117. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
118. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
119. Art and Architecture in Medieval India / Datta, Saktipada
120. The Art and Architecture of Ancient America / Kubler, G.
121. The Art and Architecture of China / Sickman, L.
122. Art and Architecture of Dasarna (Malwa) Region / Ali, Rahman
123. Art and Architecture of Himachal Pradesh / Singh, Mian Goverdhan
124. The Art and Architecture of the Kakatiyas / Singh, B. Satyanarayana
125. Art and Architecture of the Telgu Cola Temples / Mohan, V.K.
126. Art and Architecture of Uttarakhand / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
127. Art and Architecture Recent Researches: Neerajam - A Festschrift Volume in Honour of Prof. P. Neerajakshulu Naidu / Jawaharlal, G.
128. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
129. Art and Architecure of Post Gupta Period: Central India / Khanna, Himani (Dr.)
130. Art and Architecure of South Asia Changes and Continuity / Dhar, R.N.
131. Art and Art Libraries in India / Choudhury, Ashok K. & Parida, Baman
132. Art and Artists of Rajasthan / Vashistha, R.K.
133. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
134. Art And Crafts of Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh: Land, People, Culture / Sinha, Renu
135. Art and Crafts of Rajasthan / Nath, Aman & Wacziarg, Francis
136. Art and Culture / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, S.P.
137. Art and Culture under the Sungas / Mathur, Vijay Kumar (Dr.)
138. Art and Culture: Endeavours in Interpretation / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
139. Art and Culture: Painting and Perspective: Volume 2 / Qaisar, Ahsan Jan & Verma, Som Prakash
140. Art and Icon: Essays on Early Indian Art / Desai, Devangana
141. Art and Life: Bengal Art through Ages / Bhattacharya, Malaysankar
142. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
143. Art and Meditation / Govinda, Anagarika
144. Art and Philosophy Seven Aestheticians / Saxena, Sushil Kumar
145. Art and Polemic in Pakistan: Cultural Politics and Tradition in Contemporary Miniature Painting / Whiles, Virginia
146. The Art and Practice of Astral Projection / Ophiel
147. Art and Science in Manasollasa / Joshi, M.N.
148. The Art and Science of Public Relations; 8 Volumes / I.P.R.
149. Art and Swadeshi / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
150. Art and Vision of Aurangabad Caves / Qureshi, Dulari
151. Art and Visual Culture in India: 1857-2007 / Sinha, Gayatri (Ed.)
152. Art Education: Concepts, Epistemacy and Role / Prasad, Janardan
153. Art from India, Nepal and Tibet: In the John and Berthe Ford Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
154. Art from Thailand / Brown, Robert L. (Ed.)
155. Art from the Indian Subcontinent: Asian Art at the Norton Simon Museum; Volume 1 / Pal, Pratapaditya
156. The Art Heritage of Nalanda / Lama, G.K.
157. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
158. Art in Art / Sharma, Omprakash
159. Art Manufactures of India / Mukharji, T.N.
160. The Art of Ajanta and Sopocani: A Comprehensive Study / Upadhya, Om D.
161. The Art of Ancient India: Buddhist, Hindu, Jain / Huntington, Susan L. & Huntington, John C.
162. The Art of Black Pottery: Longpi Tangkhul Naga / Gacgui, Rangya
163. The Art of Bodhgaya, 2 Volumes / Biswas, S.S.
164. The Art of Bollywood / Devraj, Rajesh & Bouman, Edo
165. The Art of Burma: New Studies / Stadtner, Donald M. (Ed.)
166. Art of Central Asia / Bhattacharya, Chhaya
167. The Art of Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent: In Cross-Cultural Perspective / Pande, Anupa (Ed.)
168. The Art of Costume Design / Athaiya, Bhanu Rajopadhye
169. The Art of Getting Well: A Five-Step Plan for Maximizing Health When You Have A Chronic Illness / Spero, David
170. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
171. Art of Gulammohammed Sheikh / Sinha, Gayatri
172. The Art of India / Cawthorne, Nigel
173. Art of India: Prehistory to the Present / Asher, Frederick M.
174. The Art of Indian Asia: Its Mythology and Transformations; 2 Volumes / Zimmer, Heinrich (Comp.)
175. The Art of Jewellery: Ancient to Modern Period / Smith, H. Clifford
176. The Art of Kathakali / Pandeya, Avinash C.
177. The Art of Khajuraho / Nath, R.
178. Art of Manipur / Roy, Nilima
179. Art of Mithila / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
180. Art of Negro People / Mathews, A.P.
181. Art of Osian Temples / Kalia, Asha
182. The Art of Paintings: Under the Geart Mughals / Mishra, T.N.
183. Art of Paramaras of Malwa / Sharma, R.K.
184. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
185. The Art of Tabla Rhythm: Essentials, Tradition and Creativity (with CD) / Saxena, Sudhir Kumar
186. Art of Terracotta: Cult and Cultural Synthesis in India / Sengupta, Arputha Rani
187. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
188. Art of the Vijayanagara-Nayakas: Architecture and Iconography; 2 Volumes / Rajarajan, R.K. Kesava
189. Art of Tibet: A Catalogue of the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art Collection / Pal, Pratapaditya
190. Art of Vivan Sundaram / Kapoor, Kamala
191. The Art of War / Tzu, Sun
192. Art Rupestre: Petroglyphs and Pictographs in Kerala (Rock Art in Kerala) / Kumar, Ajit & Varman, Raj K.
193. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
194. The Art to play: Board and Card Games of India / Topsfield, Andrew
195. Art Traditions of the Paramaras of Vagada / Trivedi, P.K.
196. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
197. Art Treasures of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani
198. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
199. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
200. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
201. Art, Beauty and Creativity: Indian and Western Aesthetics / Gupta, Shyamala
202. Artful Beneficence: Selections from the David R. Nalin Himalayan Art Collection / Kerin, Melissa R.
203. Articulating Resistance: Art and Activism / Achar, Deeptha & Panikkar, Shivaji K.
204. Artificial Silk / Woodhouse
205. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
206. Artisans and Craftsmen of Northern India / Thind, Kuldeep Singh
207. Artisans of India: Towards Inclusive Development / Sankaran, P.N.
208. Artists and Their Films of Modern Hindi Cinema: Cultural and Socio Political Impact on Society 1931-91; 3 Volumes / Agnihotri, Ram Avtar
209. The Artists of Nathadwara: The Practice of Painting in Rajasthan / Lyons, Tryna
210. Arts & Cinema: Written and Painted by M.F. Husain; Vol.1 / Husain, Maqbul Fida
211. Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization / Nandagopal, Choodamani
212. The Arts of Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen: Its Religious Belief's and Philosophy / Ross, Nancy Wilson
213. Arts of India / Chaitanya, Krishna
214. The Arts of India; 2 Volumes / Birdwood, George C.M.
215. The Arts of Kutch / Christopher, W. (Ed.)
216. The Aryans History of Vedic Period / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
217. Asian Dance: Multiple Levels / Vatsyayan, Kapila
218. Asian Embroidery / Dhamija, Jasleen
219. Asian Film Journeys: Selection From Cinemaya / Padgaonkar, Latika & Doraiswamy, Rashmi
220. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
221. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
222. Aspects of Medieval Indian Architecture: A Historical and Archaeological Study in Punjab / Singh, Chand (Dr.)
223. Astrology and Religion in Indian Art / Sivapriyananda, Swami
224. At Play with Krishna: Pilgrimage Dramas from Brindavan / Hawley, John Stratton
225. Athletics / Thani, Yograj
226. Athletics and Training / Butler, Guy
227. Athletics Coaching Manual / Arora, Monika
228. Aumapatam: A Work on Music / Vijaylakshmi, M. (Dr.)
229. Avenues to Beauty / Saxena, S.K.
230. A-Z Sports and Games / Anisworth, Aron
231. The 'Back to Eden' Cookbook: Original Recipes and Nutritional Information in the Imaginative Use of Natural Foods / Kloss, Jethro; Moffett, Promise Kloos & Gardiner, Doris Kloss
232. Badminton Coaching Manual / Jain, Anu
233. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
234. Bakery Science and Cereal Technology (3rd Impression) / Khetarpaul, Neelam & Grewal, Rajbala & Jood, Sudesh
235. Balamurali Krshna: The Splendour of Swaras: An Authorised Biography / Sundaram, B.M.
236. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
237. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
238. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
239. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
240. Banaras Region: A Spiritual and Cultural Guide / Singh, Rana P.B. & Rana, Pravin S.
241. Banaras: City of Light / Eck, Diana L.
242. Banaras: Eternity Watches Time / Parekh, Manu
243. Banaras: The City Revealed / Michell, George (Ed.)
244. Baroque Architecture ad Sculpture in Ilaly / Ricci, C.
245. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
246. Basics of Tourism: Theory, Operation and Practice / Kamra, Krishan K. & Chand, Mohinder
247. Basis of Decorative Element in Indian Art / Aryan, K.C.
248. Basketball / Goyal, Subhash K.
249. Basketball Coaching Manual / Kanika, K.
250. Basohli Paintings of the Rasamanjari / Randhawa, R.S. & Bhambri, S.D.
251. Be A Vegitarian / Jain, Arun Kumar
252. The Beautiful in Indian Arts / Gupta, Shyamala
253. Bengal Temples / Datta, Bimal Kumar
254. The Beria: Rai Dancers: A Socio-Demographic, Reproductive and Child Health Care Practices Profile / Jain, Arun K. & Sharma, A.N.
255. The Best 100 Indian Recipes / Hobson, Wendy (Ed.)
256. The Best 100 Low Fat Recipes / Humphries, Carolyn
257. The Best 100 Quick & Easy Recipes / Humphries, Carolyn
258. The Best 1000 Cocktails / Cross, Robert
259. The Best Chinese Recipes / Morris, Sallie
260. Best of Samaithu Paar: The Classic Guide to Tamil Cuisine / Amma, S. Meenakshi
261. Best of Satyajit Ray / Majumdar, Gopa
262. Beyond the Great Valleys Ladakh: Understanding the Monastic Architecture / Sarkar, Shomika & Shukla, Dipti (Eds.)
263. Bhagavadajjukam in Kutiyattam: The Hermit and the Harlot-the Sanskrit Farce in Performance / Paulosel, K.G.
264. Bharat Main Samuhgaan: Parampra Avam Swaroop; [In Hindi] / Kaliya, Shashi (Dr.)
265. Bharata Natyam Expanding Horizons: A Unique Presentation of the Great Epic Sri Ram Charit Manas / Varadan, Komala
266. Bharata Natyam on the Global Stage: At Home in the World / O' Shea, Janet
267. Bharata Natyam: From Temple to Theatre / Gaston, Anne Marie
268. Bharatakosa: A Dictionary of Technical Terms with Definitions Collected from the Works on Music, Dramaturgy by Bharata and others in Sanskrit / Kavi, M. Ramakrishna (Comp.)
269. Bharatamunipranit Svayambhuv Natyasastra; Part 1: Kavyalakshana Khanda (Text with Hindi translation) / Dwivedi, Rewa Prasad (Tr.)
270. Bharatanatyam: How to...: A Step-by-Step Approach to Learn the Classical Dance Form / Eshwar, Jayalakshmi
271. Bharatiya Adhyatmik Prashthbhumi Mein Gadhwali Lok Sangeet / Maithani, Tushti (Dr.)
272. Bharatiya Chitrakala ki Parampara / Verma, Mahendra
273. Bharatiya Chitrakala: Punruthan mein Lok Kala ka Yogdan / Virha, Rachna
274. Bharatiya Kala aur Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, Bhagwatilal (Dr.)
275. Bharatiya Kala Main Naag / Srivastava, R.N. (Dr.)
276. Bharatiya Lok Kala: Chhattisgarh ke Sandharbh mein (in Hindi) / Gupta, Nilima (Dr.)
277. Bharatiya Sangeet Mein Shuddtva Ki Avadharana / Singh, Simmi Ravindra (Dr.)
278. Bharhut Sculptures / Sharma, R.C.
279. Bhartiya Kavyashastra Main Hindi Gajal ki Sankalpana (in Hindi) / Nandni, Durgesh
280. Bhartiya Lokgiton Mein Hariyana Ka Yogdan / Ramakant (Dr.)
281. Bhartiya Vastukala / Lal, C.
282. Bhasa / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
283. Bhavabhuti Ke Natakon Ka Shailivaijnik Aur Shabdashaktiparak Adhyayan [in Hindi] / Garg, Monika
284. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
285. The Bhilsa Topes: Buddhist Monuments of Central India / Cunningham, Alexander
286. Bhutan / Nestroy, Harald N.
287. Bhutan / Singh, Lekha
288. A Bibliography of Alankarasastra / Tripathi, Radha Vallabh & Singhdeo, Dharmendra Kumar (Eds.)
289. A Bibliography of Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy / Crouch, James S.
290. Bihu Festival of Assam: Music, Dance and Performance / Borah, Utpola
291. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
292. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
293. Birju Maharaj: The Master Through My Eyes / Sen, Saswati
294. Boats and Ships in Indian Art / Swamy, L.N.
295. Boats of Bengal: Eighteenth Century Portraits by Balthazar Solvyns / Hardgrave, Robert L. (Jr.)
296. The Body Adorned: Dissolving Boundaries Between Sacred and Profane in India's Art / Dehejia, Vidya
297. Bollywood / Banker, Ashok
298. Bollywood Cinematography 2011 / Thakur, A.P. & Pandey, Sunil
299. The Bollywood Cookbook / Mankani, Bulbul
300. Bon: The Magic Word: The Indigenous Religion of Tibet / Karmay, Samten G. & Watt, Jeff (Eds.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)