Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology
Displaying 301 - 587
301. Indian Epigraphy: A Guide to the Study of Inscriptions in Sanskrit, Prakrit, and the other Indo-Aryan Languages / Salmon, Richard
302. Indian History and Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.P. & et. al.
303. Indian Numismatic Studies / Bajpai, K.D.
304. Indian Numismatics, History. art & Culture; 2 Volumes / Macdowall, D.W. & et. al.
305. Indian Numismatics: From the Earliest Times to the Rise of the Imperial Guptas / Chakrabortty, S.K.
306. Indian Palaeography / Dani, Ahmad Hasan
307. Indian Paleography / Buhler, Georg
308. Indian Punch-Marked Coins / Aggarwal, Bhanu & Rai, Subas
309. The Indic Scripts: Palaeographic and Linguistic Perspectives / Patel, P.G.; Pandey, Pramod & Rajgor, Dilip (Eds.)
310. Indigenous Methods and Manuscript Preservation / Sah, Anupam (Ed.)
311. Indological Researches in India: Selected Works of Prof. K.D. Bajpai / Bajpai, S.K. (Dr.)
312. Indus Civilization: Text and Context (Volume 1) / Osada, Toshiki
313. Indus Script Cipher: Hieroglyphs of Indian Linguistic Area / Kalyanaraman, S.
314. Indus Script Deciphered / Rao, M.V.N. Krishna
315. Indus Script on its Way to Decipherment / Sharma, D.P.
316. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
317. Indus-Sarasvati (Harappan) Civilization vis-a-vis Rigveda / Mani, B.R. (Ed.)
318. The Indus-Saraswati Civilization: Origions, Problems and Issues / Gupta, S.P.
319. Innermost Asia: Detailed Report of Explorations in Central Asia, Afganistan, Iran, Tibet and China etc.; 5 Volumes / Aurel Stein
320. Inscriptions of Achyutaraya's Times / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
321. Inscriptions of Ancient Nepal; 3 Volumes / Regmi, D.R.
322. Inscriptions of Asoka / Rastogi, Naresh Prasad
323. Inscriptions of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Kashmir and Adjoining Hilly Tracts / Agrawal, Jagannath (Prof.) (1905-1993)
324. Inscriptions of Krishnaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
325. Inscriptions of Mewar / Mishra, Ratan Lal
326. Inscriptions of Orissa / Tripathy, Snigdha
327. Inscriptions of Orissa, Volume 2: Inscriptions of the Bhuma-Karas / Tripathy, Snigdha (Dr.) (Mrs.)
328. Inscriptions of Sadasivaraya's Time / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
329. Inscriptions of Saluva Narasimha's Time / Sastri, Sadhu Subramanya & Vijayaraghavacharya, B. (Eds.)
330. Inscriptions of the Pallavas / Mahalingam, T.V.
331. Inscriptions of the Vijayanagara Rulers, Volume V - Part I: Tamil Inscriptions / Subbarayalu, Y. & Rajavelu, S. (Eds.)
332. Inscriptions of the Vijayanagara Rulers: Inscriptions of the Rulers of the Sangama Dynasty (1336 A.D. - 1485 A.D.); Volume 1 in 5 Parts / Ritti, Shrinivas & Gopal, B.R. (Eds.)
333. Inscriptions of Venkatapatiraya's Time; Part-I / Vijayaraghavacharya, V.
334. Iron Artifacts: History, Metallurgy, Corrosion and Conservation / Narain, Shyam & Jain Kamal K.
335. Iron Technology in Early Historic India: A Case Study of Gujarat / Patel, Ambika B.
336. The Issues in East Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
337. Issues in Indian Museum Education: National Perspectives, International Trends / Seth, Manvi & Reed, Carol Ann (Eds.)
338. Jaina Bronzes of Hansi / Handa, Devendra
339. Jaina Corpus of Koppala Inscriptions X-Rayed / Nagarajaiah, Hampa (Dr.)
340. Jewels on the Crescent: Masterpieces of the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India / Desai, Kalpana
341. Jharkhand-Cultural and Archaeological Perespectives / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar (Dr.)
342. Kalamukha Temples of Karnataka: Art and Cultural Legacy (Somanatha at Haralahalli and Kadambeshvara at Rattihalli) / Filliozat, Vasundhara & Filliozat, Pierre-Sylvain
343. Kalhar (White Water-Lily): Studies in Art, Iconography, Architecture and Archaeology of India and Bangladesh (Professor Enamul Haque Felicitation Volume) / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar; Mevissen, Gerd J.R.; Mitra, Mallar & Sinha, Sutapa (Eds.)
344. Kalpavrksa: Essays on Art, Architecture and Archaeology / Dayalan, D.
345. Kamarupa-Kalinga-Mithila: A Politico-Cultural Alignment from the Early Medieval Period / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
346. Kampil: Archaeological Study of a Site in the Ancient Kingdom of Panchala / Dallaporta, Annamaria & Marcato, Lucio
347. Kampilya: Quest for a Mahabharata City / Filippi, Gian Giuseppe & et. al. (Eds.)
348. Kashmir and Its Monumental Glory / Agrawal, R.C.
349. Kashmir Archeology / Ahmad, Iqbal
350. Kashmir Coinage: Sultanate Period (1339-1586) / Ahmad, Iqbal
351. Kharosthi Inscriptions: Discovered by Sir Aurel Stein in Chinese Turkestan / Aurel Stein
352. Konarka: Chariot of the Sun-God / Baumer, Bettina & Konishi, M.A.
353. Kotalingala Coins / Reddy, Deme Raja
354. Krishnabhinandana: Archaeological, Historical and Cultural Studies (Festschrift to Dr. V.V. Krishna Sastry) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
355. Krsna-Smrti: Studies In Indian Art and Archaeology / Sharma, R.K. & Agrawal, R.C.
356. Kumbhalgarh: The Pride of Maharanas of Mewar / Dorje, C. & Dimri, D.N.
357. Kusana Coins and History / Gupta, Parmeshwari Lal & Kulashreshtha, Sarojini
358. The Kushan Civilization: Studies in Urban Development and Material Culture / Mani, B.R.
359. The Kushana Numismatics / Shrava, Satya
360. The Language of the Harappans: From Akkadian to Sanskrit / Shendge, Malati J.
361. Literature and Epigraphy of Tamilnadu / Krishnan, A.
362. The Lost City of Dvaraka / Rao, S.R.
363. The Lost Saraswati Civilization / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Sharma, Madhuri & Pandey, Kadambini
364. A Macro Study of Early Indian Coins / Mani, C. (Ed.)
365. Madhya Pradesh: Cultural and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions; 2 Volumes / Mahajan, Malati
366. Madhyabharata Mein Utkirnana Evam Lekhan Takneek Udbhav Evam Vikas / Parihar, Dinesh Nandini (Dr.)
367. Mahasenasiri: Riches of Indian Archaeological and Cultural Studies; 2 Volumes (A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Dr. I.K. Sarma) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
368. Mainamati: Sanskrit Inscriptional and Archeological Study / Banik, Bijoy Krishna
369. Managing Museums: A Study of the National Museum, New Delhi / Chakrabarti, Lalima Dhar
370. A Manual of Musalman Numismatics / Codrington, O.
371. Marine Archaeological Perspective of the Indian Ocean / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
372. Marine archaeology in India / Rao, R.S.
373. Marine Archaeology: Recent Advances / Tripathi, Alok (Dr.)
374. Maritime Archaeology and Shipwrecks of Goa / Tripathi, Sila
375. Maritime Archaeology Around Porbandar: A Report on the Excavations at Bokhira and Underwater Archaeological Explorations Around Porbandar / Gaur, A.S. & Sundaresh
376. Maritime Archaeology for Beginners / Tripati, Sila
377. Maritime Archaeology: Historical Descriptions of the Seafarings of the Kalingas / Tripati, Sila
378. Maritime Contacts of the Past: Deciphering Connections amongst Communities / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
379. Marwar - Jodhpur State: History and Coinage / Lingen, Jan
380. Masterpieces of Mathura Museum / Kumar, Jitendra
381. Material Culture of Deccan: with special reference to Satavahana - Ikshvaku Period / Babu, B.S. Rajendra (Dr.)
382. Material Life of Northern India / Bari, Nazrul, Mohammad
383. Materials and Techniques of Ancient Wall Paintings of Sri Lanka / Agrawal, O.P. & Wickramasinghe, Nanda Amara
384. Materials Used for Indian Epigraphical Records / Diskalkar, D.B. (Prof.)
385. Mathura Kala
386. Mathura Sculptures: An Illustrated Handbook to appreciate Sculptures in the Government Museum, Mathura / Joshi, N.P.
387. Mathura: A District Memoir with Numerous Illustrations / Growse, F.S.
388. Mathura: An Art and Archaeological Study / Gupta, Vinay Kumar
389. Mathura: The Settlement Pattern and Cultural Profile of an Early Historical City / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
390. Megalithic Builders of South India: Archaeo-Anthropological Investigations on Human Skeletal Remains from Kodumanal / Mushrif-Tripathy, Veena; Rajan, K. & Walimbe, S.R. (Eds.)
391. Megalithic Culture of the Godavari Basin / Murthy, Pulugundla Ramachandra (Dr.)
392. Memoirs of the Archaeological Survey of India, No. 1 to 69 (in 31 Bindings)
393. Memoirs of the Archaeology of Kashmir / Kak, R.C.
394. Mesolithic India / Misra, V.D. & Pal, J.N. (Eds.)
395. Metalcrafts of Eastern India and Bangladesh / Chattopadhyay, P.K.
396. Metallic Art of India / Trivedi, S.D. & Dwivedi, U.C.
397. Methodological Issues in Indian Archaeology / Paddayya, K.
398. Methodology of Numismatic Study and History-Writing / Dubey, Sitaram (Ed.)
399. Minerals and Metals in Pre-Modern India / Biswas, Arun Kumar
400. Modern Museum Management / Gupta, S.P. & Srivastava, Mohit
401. Mohenjo-Daro and the Indus Civilization: Being an Official Account of Archaeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried out by the Government of India Between the Years 1922 and 1927, 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John (Ed.)
402. Mother Goddess in Indian Art, Archaeology and Literature / Srivastava, M.C.P.
403. Multiple Heritage: Role of Specialised Museums in India / Basa, Kishor K.
404. Multipurpose Terracotta Rings / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
405. Museum and Cultural Heritage of India / Banerjee, N.R.
406. Museum Documentation A Potent tool For Collection Management / Roy, Shilpi
407. Museum Studies / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
408. Museum, Museology and New Museology / Bhatnagar, Anupama
409. Museums and Museuology New Horizons / Dwiedi, V.P. & Pant, G.N.P.
410. Museums and Protection of Monuments and Antiquities in India / Sarkar, H.
411. The Museums in the Area of Lumbini and Kapilavastu / Giri, Gitu
412. Museums of India and their Maladies / Choudhury, R.D.
413. Nalanda and its Epigraphic Materials / Sastri, Hiranand
414. Nalanda Mahavihara: A Critical Analysis of the Archaeology of an Indian Buddhist Site / Stewart, Mary L.
415. Nalanda, 3 Volumes / Misra, B.N.
416. Narasimhapriya: Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconnography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes (A.V.N. Murthy Felicitation Volume) / Sarma, I.K.; Devaraj, D.V. & Gopal, R. (Eds.)
417. Neolithic and Tribal Cultures of Himalayan Region: An Ethno-Archaeological Approach / Kumar, Manoj
418. New Facets of Indian Art, Architecture and Epigraphy / Padigar, S.B.; Shivanada, V. & Patil, C.B.
419. Notes on the Amaravati Stupa / Burgess, J. (Dr.)
420. The Numerology of the I Ching: A Sourcebook of Symbols, Structures, and Traditional Wisdom / Huang, Master Alfred
421. Numismatic Art of India; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, B.N
422. Numismatic Gleanings / Handa, Devendra & Gupta, M.K. (Major)
423. Numismatic History of Himachal Pradesh and the Catalogue of Coins in Himachal State Museum, Simla and Bhuri Singh: Museum, Chamba / Gupta, Parmeshwari Lal
424. Numismatica Indica: Festchrift to Prof. D. Raja Reddy / Reddy, Peddarapu Chenna
425. The Old City of Lhasa: Report from a Conservation Project / Alexander, Andre & Pimpim de Azevedo
426. Organisation and Preservation of Manuscripts in Museums / Sahoo, Jyotshna & Panda, K.C.
427. Oriental Numismatic Studies; 2 Volumes / Handa, Devendra (Ed.)
428. Origin, Evolution and Circulation of Foreign Coins in the Indian Ocean / Bopearachchi, Osmund & et. al. (Eds.)
429. Orissan History, Culture and Archaeology / Pradhan, S.
430. A Pageant of Indian Culture, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
431. Paidigutta Excavations: A Proto Historic Site in Lower Thungabhadra Valley Mahaboobnagar District, Andhra Pradesh / Sastry, D.L.N.
432. Pakkakot: Some New Archaeological Dimensions of Mid-Ganga Plain / Dubey, Sitaram & Singh, Ashok Kumar
433. Palaeography of Orissa / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
434. Palaeography of the Brahmi Script in Andhra / Babu, B. Ramesh Chandra (Dr.)
435. Palaeolinguistic Profile of Brahmi Script / Rajgor, Dilip
436. Pancatantra: Recent Researches in Indian Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Suresh, K.M.; Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Somashekhar, S.Y. (Eds.)
437. Pancha Mahadevas in the Indian Art / Singh, S.B.
438. Panorama of Jain Art: South India / Sivaramamurti, C.
439. The Paper Currency of Tibet / Bertsch, Wolfgang
440. Parmeshwari Lal Gupta's Coins and History of Medieval India / Garg, Sanjay (Comp. & Ed.)
441. Paschimi Champaran ka Puratatav (in Hindi) / Kumar, Manoj Kumar (Dr.)
442. Pathways to Literature, Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Singh, Chandramani & Vashistha, Neelima (Eds.)
443. Perspectives on the Origin of Indian Civilization / Marcantonio, Angela & Jha, Girish Nath (Eds.)
444. Phantasmic Anatomy of the Status of Mathura / Gill, Sandrine
445. Philosophical Archaeology the Indian Scenario / Mohan, Vijneshu
446. Piecing Together: Memoirs of an Archaeologist / Lal, B.B.
447. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
448. Pilgrim Shrines of India: Mythology, Archaeology, History and Art / Khanna, Amar Nath
449. Pillar Inscriptions of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
450. Power and Resistance: The Delhi Coronation Durbars / Codell, Julie F. (Ed.)
451. Pracheen Bharatiya Sikke (Hindi) / Verma, Nidhi (Dr.)
452. Prachin Bhartiya Abhilekh (in Hindi) / Rajpurohit, B.L.
453. Prajnadhara: Essays on Asian Art, History, Epigraphy and Culture; 2 Volumes (in Honour of Gouriswar Bhattacharya) / Mevissen, Gerd J.R. & Banerji, Arundhati (Eds.)
454. Pratna Bharatam: Glory of Archaeology, Art, Epigraphy and Protection of Cultural Heritage (Dr. Phanikanta Mishra Felicitation Volume), 2 Volumes / Patnaik, Jeeban Kumar & Sattar, Noor Bano (Eds.)
455. Pratnakirti: Recent Studies in Indian Epigraphy, History, Archaeology and Art (Essays in Honour of Prof. Shrinivas Ritti); 2 Volumes / Padigar, Shrinivas V. & Shivananda, V.
456. Pre and Early Harappan Culture of Western India / Shirvalkar, Prabodh
457. Pre-Columbian Gold & Silver Objects in the National Museum
458. Pre-Historic Art and Archaeology of South Asia: Palaeolithic Age; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash; Singh, Sanjib Kumar & Sharma, Madhuri
459. Prehistoric Art of India / Chandra, Amiya & Singh, Jaspal
460. Prehistoric Burials of Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
461. Prehistoric Environment and Archaeology of the Krishna Tungabhadra Doab / Rao, J. Varaprasada
462. The Prehistoric Environment and Archaeology of the Krishna-Tungabhadra Doab / Rao, J. Varaprasada
463. Prehistoric Odisha / Dehuri, Rajendra (Dr.)
464. Prehistory and Harappan Civilization / Pruthi, R.K.
465. Prehistory and Protohistory of Eastern India: With Special Reference to Orissa / Chauley, Milan K.
466. Prehistory and Protohistory of India / Jain, K.C.
467. Prehistory and Protohistory of India: An Appraisal: Palaeolithic-Non-Harappan Chalcolithic Cultures / Jain, V.K.
468. The Problem of the Sarasvati River and Notes on the Archaeological Geography of Haryana and Indian Panjab / Chakrabarti, Dilip K. & Saini, Sukhdev
469. Proceedings of the 10th Session of Indian Art History Congress: Medieval Art of India (1000 A.D. to 1700 A.D.) / Sinha, C.P. & et. al. (Eds.)
470. Protected Monuments of Rajasthan / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
471. Punchmarked Coinage of the Indian Subcontinent: Non-Imperial Series North of the Deccan / Hardaker, Terry
472. Purabharati: Studies in Early Historical Archaeology and Buddhism; 2 Volumes (Commemoration Volume in respect of B.P. Sinha) / Mani, B.R. & Saran, S.C. (Eds.)
473. Pura-Jagat: Indian Archaeology History and Culture: (Latest Researches) In Honour of Late Shri Jagat Pati Joshi; 2 Volumes / Margabandhu, C.R.; Sharma, A.K; Mani, B.R. & Khwaja, G.S. (Eds.)
474. Puramanthana: Current Advances in Indian Archaeology / Sharma, A.K. (Ed.)
475. Puramanthana: Current Advances in Indian Archaeology; Number 6 / Sharma, A.K.; Mani, B.R. & Khwaja, G.S. (Eds.)
476. Pura-Prakasa: Recent Researches in Epigraphy, Numismatics, Manuscriptology, Persian Literature, Art, Architecture, Archaeology, History and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sharma, A.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
477. Puraratna: Emerging Trends in Archaeology, Art, Anthropology, Conservation and History; 3 Volumes (in Honour of Shri Jagat Pati Joshi) / Margabandhu, C.; Sharma, A.K. & Bisht, R.S. (Eds.)
478. Puratattva: Bulletin of the Indian Archaeological Society; Volumes 1-45 / Dikshit, K.N. (Ed.)
479. Quaternary Studies in The Manipur Valley / Singh, Thokchom Angou
480. Raghu Smriti: Recent Researches in Archaeology (In honour of Late Dr. H.R. Raghunath Bhat) / Suresh, K.M. & Telagavi, Laxman (Eds.)
481. Rajasthan: Prehistoric and Early Historic Foundations / Misra, V.N.
482. Rama: His Historicity, Mandir and Setu (Evidence of Literature, Archaeology and other Sciences) / Lal, B.B.
483. Ratnasri: Gleanings from Indian Archaeology, Art History and Indology (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. N R Banerji) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
484. Readings in South Indian History / Mahalingam, T.V.
485. Recent Perspectives on Indian Art, Architecture and Archaeology (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
486. Recent Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture; 2 Volumes (Festschrift to Prof. K.V. Raman) / Reddy, Chenna (Ed.)
487. Recent Studies in Indian Archaeology / Paddayya, K. (Ed.)
488. Recent Studies in Indonesian Archaeology / Sedyawati, Edi & Ardika I. Wayan
489. Recent Trends in Conservation of Art Heritage (Dr. O.P. Agrawal Festschrift) / Dhawan, Shashi (Ed.)
490. Recent Trends in History and Archaeology in Vedic Perspective / Panday, Om Prakash & Nigam, Shayam Sunder (Eds.)
491. Remote Sensing and Archaeology / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
492. Report on the Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya
493. Researches in Archaeology and Conservation / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
494. Resource Conservation and Food Security; 2 Volumes / Singh, Tapeshwar (Ed.)
495. Revealing India's Past: A Co-operative of Archaeological Conservation and Exploration in India and Beyond, By Twenty Two Authorities, British, Indian and Continental / Cumming, Sir John (Ed.)
496. Revealing India's Past: Recent Trends in Art and Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K. & Handa, Devendra (Eds.)
497. Revisiting Early India: Essays in Honour of D.C. Sircar / Ghosh, Suchandra; Bandyopadhyaya, Sudipa Ray; Majumdar, Susmita Basu & Pal, Sayantani
498. The Rise of Civilization in the Gangetic Plain: The Context of Painted Grey Ware / Tripathi, Vibha
499. River Valley Cultures of India / Chakravarty, K.K. & Badam, G.L. (Eds.)
500. Rock Art and Archaeology of India (Prof. Shankar Tiwari Commemoration Volume) / Chakravarty, K.K. & Badam, G.L. (Eds.)
501. Royal Attendents in Ancient Indian Literature, Epigraphy and Art / Tewari, S.P.
502. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
503. Royal Temples of Gupta Period: Excavations at Bhitari / Jayaswal, Vidula
504. Sacred Stones in Indian Civilization: With special reference to Megaliths / Das, Subhashis
505. Sacred Trees and Indian Life / Goswamy, Karuna
506. The Saga of the First Urbanism in India: Harappan Civilization / Singh, Vijay Laxmi
507. Sakti Cult in Orissa / Brighenti, Francesco
508. Sanghol and the Archaeology of Punjab / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
509. Sanskrit Education and Literature in Ancient and Medieval Tamil Nadu: An Epigraphical Study / Madhavan, Chithra
510. The Sarasvati Flows on the Continuity of Indian Culture / Lal, B.B.
511. Sassanian Coins / Valintine W.H.
512. Saundaryashri: Studies of Indian History, Archaeology, Literature and Philosophy; 5 Volumes (Festschrift to Professor Anantha Adiga Sundara) / Reddy, P. Chenna (Ed.)
513. Science and Metal Technology of Harappans / Sharma, D.P. (Ed.)
514. Science in Archaeology and Archaeo-Materials / Biswas, Arun Kumar (Ed.)
515. Scientific Investigation of Ancient Indian Coins and Metals / Singh, Manager Rajdeo & Lal, Uma Shankar
516. Script of Harappa and Mohenjodaro and its Connection With Other Scripts / Hunter, Gerald R.
517. Sculptures and Antiquities in the Archaeological Museum, Amravati / Gupta, S.S.
518. Sculptures from Haryana: Iconography and Style / Handa, Devendra
519. Secular Architectural Landscape of Vijayanagara Period / Thakur, Priya (Dr.)
520. Selected Art Pieces of Aligarh Archaeology Museum / Gaur, R.C.
521. Settlement Archaeology / Ameer Naseem & et. al.
522. Settlement Pattern in Northern India / Singh, Pushp Lata
523. Settlement Pattern Urban Growth and Craft Technology in North India: An Archaeological Perspective / Singh, Santosh Kumar
524. Settlements in The Yamuna-Hindon Doab: An Archaeological Perspective / Singh, Rewant Vikram
525. The Seven Cities of Delhi / Hearn, Gordon Risley
526. Shipwrecks around the World: Revelations of the Past / Tripati, Sila (Ed.)
527. Sikh Coinage: Symbol of Sikh Sovereignty / Singh, Surinder
528. Sindhu-Sarasvati Civilization: New Perspectives (A Volume in Memory of Dr. Shikaripur Ranganatha Rao) / Rao, Nalini (Ed.)
529. A Socio-Cultural History of the Later Colas: As Gleaned through Epigraphy / Karuppiah, K.
530. South Asian Archaeology and Art 2014 / Myrdal, Eva (Ed.)
531. South Asian Archaeology and Art 2016, 2 Volumes / Greaves, Laxshmi Rose & Hardy, Adam (Eds.)
532. South Asian Preshistory: Archaeology of South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & et. al.
533. South Indian Archaeology / Kamalakar, G. & et. al. (Eds.)
534. South Indian Feudatory Dynasties / Venkatesha
535. South Indian Neolithic Culture: Pennar Basin, Andhra Pradesh / Venkatasubbaiah, P.C.
536. South-Indian Horizons: Felicitation Volume for Francois Gros / Chevillard, Jean-Juc (Ed.)
537. Sri Puspanjali: Recent Researches in Prehistory, Protohistory, Art, Architecture, Numismatics, Iconography and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes (Dr. C.R. Srinivasan Commemoration Volume) / Ramesh, K.V. (Ed.)
538. Sri Subrahmanya Smriti: Essays on Indian Pre-History, Proto-History, Archaeology, Iconography, Art, Architecture, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Crafts and Conservation; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al.
539. Statistatics and Archaeology / Mishra, Ashok K.
540. Stone Age to Iron Age: Development of Early Human Culture in Andhra Pradesh / Venkatasubbaiah, P.C.
541. Structural Conservation of Monument in South India / Murthy, K. Lakshmana (Dr.)
542. Studies in Archaeology and History; 2 Volumes / Siddiqi, W.H. & Chandra, Satish (Eds.)
543. Studies in Art and Archaeological Conservation (Dr. B.B. Lal Commemaration Volume) / Bisht, A.S. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
544. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
545. Studies in Indian Archaeology and Ancient India: Selected Research Papers of Prof. R.C. Gaur; 2 Volumes / Gaur, R.C.
546. Studies in Indian Epigraphy: Journal of the Epigraphical Society of India; 33 Volumes / Ramesh, K.V.; Ritti, S.H.; Iyer, S. Subramonia; Tewari, S.P.; Kattim M.N. & Sampath, M.D. (Eds.)
547. Studies in Prehistory and Ethnoarchaeology of South Asia (in Honour of V.N. Misra) / Kanungo, A.K. (Ed.)
548. Studies on Some Fungal Bioderiogens / Shah, Naresh R. & et. al.
549. A Study of Coins / Singh, O.N. & Sharma, D.P.
550. A Study of Telugu Place-Names: Based on Inscriptions from the Earliest to the 13th Century / Ramachandramurty, S.S.
551. The Successors of the Mauryas: A Political History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
552. Sultanate Architecture of Bengal: An Analysis of Architectural and Decorative Elements / Alamgir, Khoundkar
553. Sunga Art: Cultural Reflections / Hegde, Rajaram
554. Surapura Samsthana: Historical and Archaeological Study of Poligar State in South India / Aruni, S.K.
555. Symphony in Stone: Festivities in Early Buddhism / Kaushik, Garima
556. Tamil Civilization in Epigraphy / Krishnan, A. (Dr.)
557. Tantric Cult of South India / Nagaswami, R.
558. Taxila: An Illustrated Account of Archaeological Excavations Carried Out at Taxila Under the Orders of the Government of India Between the Years 1913 and 1934; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
559. Teaching Archaeology: Lewis R. Binford in the Classroom / Stone, Nancy Medaris & Paddayya, K. (Eds.)
560. Temples of Karnataka: An Epigraphical Study (From the earliest to 1050 A.D.) / Bolar, Varija R.
561. Temples of Madhya Pradesh: The Paramara Art / Ali, Rahman
562. Testimony of Stones; 2 Volumes / Gangopadhyay, Subinoy
563. Town Planning in Ancient India / Dutt, Binode Behari
564. Tradition and Archaeology: Early Maritime Contacts in the Indian Ocean / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Salles, Jean-Francois (Eds.)
565. Traditional Indian Economy: A Reconstruction Based on Sanskrit Epigraphs / Misra, Kamal K.
566. Traditional Knowledge Systems and Archaeology: With special reference to Uttarakhand / Agrawal, D.P.; Jamal, Sameer & Shah, Manikant (Eds.)
567. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
568. Tribal Coins of Ancient India / Handa, Devendra
569. Triratna: Heritage, Governance and Equity; (Hon'ble Shri T.N. Chaturvedi Festschrift) 5 Volumes / Tripathi, R.C.; Prasad, Agam & Shalini, Awasthi (Eds.)
570. Twilight of the Past: Probing Indian History and Archaeology / Chandramouli, N.
571. Ujjayini: A Numismatic and Epigraphic Study / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
572. Understanding Harappa: Civilization in the Greater Indus Valley, 4th Edition / Ratnagar, Shereen
573. Unique Andhra Coins / Reddy, Deme Raja
574. Unsealing the Indus Script Anatomy of its Decipherment / Shendge, Malati J.
575. Values We Share: World Heritage Sites in the India - ASEAN Region / Ray, Himanshu Prabha
576. Varanasi: Myths and Scientific Studies / Jayaswal, Vidula (Ed.)
577. Varuneya Kshetra ka Puratatvika Itihas [in Hindi] / Yadav, Surendra Kumar
578. Vijaanagara: Splendour in Ruins (The Alkazi Collection of Photography) / Michell, George (Ed.)
579. Vijayanagara Sculptures at Hampi / Suresh, K.M. (Dr.)
580. Vijayanagara: Archaeological Exploration, 1900-2000 Papers in Memory of Channabasapa S. Patil; 2 Volumes / Fritze, M. John; Brubaker, P. Robert; & Raczek, P. Teresa (Eds.)
581. Vilupat Hoti Janjatiya Godna Pratha (Hindi) / Nirgune, Vasant
582. Vishnu Pratimaye (in Hindi) / Singh, Kiran (Dr.)
583. A Vision of Splendour: Indian Heritage in the Photographs of Jean Philippe Vogel (1901-1913) / Boer, Gerda Theuns-de
584. Warfare in Ancient India: Organizational and Operational Dimensions / Thapliyal, Uma Prasad
585. Women and Gender in Ancient India: A Study of Texts and Inscriptions / Singh, Vijaya Laxmi
586. The Word is Sacred Sacred is The Word / Goswamy, B.N.
587. World Heritage Complex of the Qutub / Balasubramaniam, R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)