Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
2. Agneya-Kona of Bharatavarsha / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
3. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
4. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
5. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
6. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
7. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
8. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
9. The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 (With Rules, Amendments, Notifications and Orders) / Tripathi, Alok
10. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
11. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
12. Ancient Sculptures of Kashmir / Ahmed, Iqbal
13. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
14. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
15. Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan: Or the Central and Western Rajput State of India; 3 Volumes / Tod, James
16. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
17. Anthropology and Archaeology: Essays in Commemoration of Verrier Elwin / Pradhan, M.C. & et. al.
18. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
19. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
20. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
21. Antiquities of Western Himalayas; 2 Volumes / Khosa, Sunil & Singh, A.K.
22. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
23. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of Central India: A Topographical List / Rahim, Syed Abdur
24. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of West India: A Topographical List / Desai, Ziyaud Din A.
25. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
26. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
27. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar: Since Independence / Kumar, Navin
28. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
29. Archaeological Excavations in Durkadi Nala: An Early Palaeolithic Pebble-Tool Workship in Central India / Armand, Jorge
30. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
31. Archaeological Field Methods: An Introduction / Dancy, William S.
32. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
33. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Lower and the Middle Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
34. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Upper Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
35. An Archaeological History of Indian Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
36. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
37. Archaeological Remains in Western India / Agrawal, R.C.
38. An Archaeological Study of Rohtas District / Pandey, Sammukh
39. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
40. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
41. Archaeology & Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins / Renfrew, Colin
42. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
43. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
44. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
45. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
46. Archaeology and Tradition, 2 Volumes (Prof. D.N. Tripathi Felicitation Volumes) / Mani, B.R.; Dwivedi, I.D. & Tiwari, Vimal (Eds.)
47. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
48. Archaeology from the Earth / Wheeler, Mortimer Sir
49. Archaeology in India: Individuals, Ideas and Institutions / Sengupta, Gautam & Gangopadhyay, Kaushik
50. Archaeology in India: With Special Reference to the Works of Babu Rajendralala Mitra / Fergusson, James
51. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
52. Archaeology of BET Dwarka Island / Gaur, A.S.; Sundaresh & Vora, K.H.
53. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
54. Archaeology of Brahmaputra Valley of Assam / Choudhary, Rabin Dev
55. Archaeology of Champa and Vikramshila / Prasad, R.C.
56. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
57. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
58. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
59. Archaeology of Eastern India: Chhotanagpur Plateau and West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
60. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K.Dilip
61. Archaeology of Fatehpur Sikri: New Discoveries / Sharma, D.V.
62. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
63. Archaeology of India: From Its Beginnings to 2013, 2 Volumes / Khanna, Amar Nath
64. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
65. Archaeology of Lower Ganga-Yamuna Doab; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash
66. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
67. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
68. Archaeology of Orissa: With Special Reference to Nuapada and Kalahandi / Singh Deo, Jitamitra Prasad
69. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
70. Archaeology of Panchala Region / Singh, S.B.
71. Archaeology of Punjab / Madhubala
72. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
73. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
74. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
75. The Archaeology of the Deccan Routes: The Ancient Routes from the Ganga Plain to the Deccan / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
76. Archaeology of the Ganga Basin: Paradigm Shift; 2 Volumes / Tripathi, Vibha & Upadhyay, Prabhakar (Eds.)
77. Archaeology of the Ganga Plain: Cultural-Historical Dimensions / Singh, Purushottam
78. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
79. Archaeology of the Palani Hills: A Case Study of Thandikudi / Rajan, K. & Athiyaman, N.
80. Archaeology of Things / Krishnamurthy, K.
81. Archaeology of Unnao District / Shukla, K.S.
82. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
83. Archaeology, Art and Religion: New Perspectives on Vijayanagara / Verghese, Anila
84. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
85. Archaeology, Museology and Conservation: A Review / Upadhyaya, Vibha & Sharma, Rajendra K. (Eds.)
86. Archaeology: A Very Short Introduction / Bahn, Paul
87. Archaeometallurgy in India / Tripathi, Vibha (Ed.)
88. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
89. Ariana Antiqua: A Descriptive Account of the Antiquities and Coins of Afghanistan with a Memoir on the Building Called Topes, by C. Masson / Wilson, H.H.
90. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
91. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
92. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
93. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
94. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
95. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
96. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
97. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India; 2 Parts (U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume) / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
98. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
99. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
100. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
101. Aspects of Indian Archaeology / Sahi, M.D.N. (Prof.)
102. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
103. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
104. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
105. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
106. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
107. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
108. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
109. The Battle for Ancient India: An Essay in the Sociopolitics of Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
110. Bayana: A Concept of Historical Archaeology / Bargoti, Rajeev (Dr.)
111. Beauty in Money: Numismatic Art and Technology of Early South India: Up to and Including the Pallava Period / Suresh, S.
112. The Beginnings of Buddhist Art in Indian and Central Asian Archaeology / Foucher, A.
113. Beyond Pots and Pans: A Study on Chalcolithic Balathal / Mishra, Anup
114. Bharat Ka Pragaitihas Aur Aadh-Itihas: Ek Avalokan: Pashankalin Evam Gair-Harappai Tamrapashanik Samskritiyaen / Jain, V.K.
115. Bharatiya Prachin Lipimala (The Palaeography of India) / Ojha, Rai Bahadur Pandit Gaurishankar Hirachand
116. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
117. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
118. A Bibliography of Palaeography and Manuscriptology / Prajapati, Sweta (Ed.)
119. A Bouquet of Indian Heritage, Research and Management, 2 Volumes (Dr. Agam Prasad Felicitation Volume) / Srivastava, Prashant & Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Eds.)
120. Brahma Sri: Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture in the New Millennium; 2 Volumes / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
121. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
122. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
123. Bronze Treasure of the National Museum / Dawson, J.E.
124. Bronzes from Achutrajpur, Orissa / Mitra, Debala
125. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
126. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
127. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
128. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
129. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
130. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
131. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
132. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
133. Carr Stephen: The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Pande, B.M.
134. Catalogue and Handbook of the Archaeological Collection in Indian Museum; 2 Volumes / Anderson, John
135. Catalogue of Coins Illustrative of the History of the Rulers of Delhi Upto 1858 A.D. / Whitehead, R.B.
136. Catalogue of the Coins of the Andhra Dynasty / Rapson, Edward James
137. Catalogue of the Gupta Gold Coins of the Bayana Hoard in the National Museum / Chhabra, Bahadur Chand
138. A Catalogue of the Indian Coins in the British Museum: Coins of the Andhra Dynasty, the Western Kshatrapas, Traikutaka Dynasty and the 'Bodhi' Dynasty / Rapson, Edward James
139. Central Himalayas: An Archaeological Linguistic and Cultural Synthesis / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
140. The Central Narmada Valley: A Study in Quaternary Palaeontology and Allied Aspects / Badam, G.L.
141. Ceramics of North-East India: Ethno-Archaeological Perspectives / Roy, S.K. (Dr.)
142. Ceylon Currency: British Period 1769-1936 / Fernando, B.W.
143. Ceylon: Coins & Currency / Codrington, H.W.
144. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
145. Chandraketugarh: A Lost Civilization; 2 Volumes / De, Gourisankar & De, Shubhradip
146. Chandraketugarh: A Treasure House of Bengal Terracottas / Haque, Enamul
147. Chats on Old Coins / Burgess, Fred W.
148. Chhattisgarh: A Study in the Culture and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions / Mahajan, Malati
149. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
150. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
151. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
152. Coin Collecting In Northern India / Rodgers, Charles J.
153. Coin Splendour: A Journey into the Past / Bandela, Prasanna Rao
154. Coinage in Ancient India: A Numismatics: Archaeochemical and Metallurgical Study of Ancient Coins; 2 Volumes / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash & Singh, Rajendra
155. Coinage of Central India: With Special Reference to Early Coins from the Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K.
156. The Coinage of Northern India: The Early Rajaputa Dynasties from the 11th to the 13th Centuries A.D. / Roy, P.C.
157. Coinage of the Satavahana Empire / Sarma, Inguva Karthikeya
158. Coins and History of Medieval India / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
159. The Coins and Tokens of the British Empire / Atkins, James
160. Coins of Ancient India / Allan, John
161. Coins of Ancient India: From Earliest Times to Circa 650 A.D. / Thaplyal, Kiran Kumar & et. al.
162. Coins of Gupta Dynasties and of Sasanka King of Gauda / Allen, John
163. Coins of India: Specialized Study With Current Prices 1835-2012 / Gupta, V.K.; Gupta, Neha & Nischal, Varun
164. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
165. Coins of South India / Elliot, Walter
166. Coins of the Dutch East Indies: An Introduction to the Study of the Series Excluding those Specially Strucks for India & Ceylon / Bucknill, John
167. Coins of the Great Kushanas / Singh, Arvind K.
168. The Coins of the Moghul Emperors of Hindustan in the British Museum / Poole, Stanley Lane
169. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
170. Communication and Education in Indian Museums / Seth, Manvi
171. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
172. Concordance of Nayakas: The Vijaynagar Inscriptions in South India / Karashima, Nonoru
173. Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage / Ghosh, Arun
174. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
175. Conservation of Building Stones / Kumar, Anuradha V.
176. Conservation of Cultural Heritage (Essays in honour of Shri A.S. Bisht) / Jain, Kamal K. (Ed.)
177. Conservation of Cultural Property in India / Bisht, A.S.; Bhatnagar, I.K. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
178. Conservation of Ethnographic Objects / Bhist, A.S.
179. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
180. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
181. Conservation of Textiles Bone and Ivory / Bisht, A.S.
182. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
183. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
184. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
185. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
186. Cultural Archaeology of Ahmadnagar During Nizam Shahi Period (1494-1632) / Gadre, Pramod B.
187. Cultural, Historical and Political Aspects of Perso-Arabic Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
188. Culture Under the Gahadavalas: A Epigraphical Study / Dubey, Ashish Kumar
189. Deciphering the Indus Script / Parpola, Asko
190. Decipherment of Harappan Script; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash (Dr.)
191. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
192. Delhi - Threshold of the Orient: Studies in Archaeological Investigations / Mani, B.R.
193. Delhi Iron Pillar: New Insights / Balasubramaniam, R.
194. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
195. The Departed Harappans of Kalibangan / Sharma, A.K.
196. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
197. Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Inscriptions: From 300 B.C. to 19th century A.D.; 7 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.)
198. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
199. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
200. A Dictionary of Numismatic Names / Frey, A.R.
201. Directory of Bihar Archaeology / Sinha, B.P.
202. Directory of Museums in India / Agrawal, Usha
203. Discoveries of Kashmir / Ahmad, Iqbal
204. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
205. Dynamics of Settlement Archaeology: Haryana / Thakran, R.C. (Dr.)
206. Early Farming Communities of the Kaimur: Excavations at Senuwar; 2 Volumes / Singh, Birendra Pratap
207. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
208. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
209. Early Indian Bronzes / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
210. Early Indian Coins from Sugh / Handa, Devendra
211. Early Indian Historical Tradition and Archaeology: Puranic Kingdoms and Dynasties with Genealogies, Relative Chronology and Date of Mahabharata War; (2nd Impression) / Singh, G.P.
212. Early Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya (Ed.)
213. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
214. Ecomuseum: Perspectives in India / Dutta, Sangeeta
215. Encyclopaedia of Archaeology: History and Discoveries; 3 Volumes / Murry, Tim (Ed.)
216. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
217. Encyclopaedia of Early History and Discoveries: Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Murray, Tim (Ed.)
218. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
219. An Encyclopaedia of Indian Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, A. (Ed.)
220. The Epic Civilisation / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
221. Epigraphia Zeylanica: Being Lithic and Other Inscriptions of Ceylon; 4 Volumes / Wickremasinghe, Don Martino De Zilva
222. Epigraphical Glossary on Inscriptions / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
223. Epigraphical Studies of Rajasthan Inscriptions / Mishra, Ratan Lal
224. Epigraphy and Art / Singh, S.B.
225. Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
226. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
227. Essentials of Conservation and Museology / Agrawal, O.P.
228. Ethno Marine Archaeology / Swamy, L.N.
229. Ex Moneta: Essays on Numismatics, History and Archaeology in Honour of Dr. David W. Macdowall; 2 Volumes / Jha, Amal Kumar & et. al.
230. Examination and Conservation of Wall Paintings: A Manual / Agrawal, O.P. & Pathak, Rashmi
231. Excavating in A Cave, Cist and Church / Sharma, A.K.
232. Excavating Painted Rockshelters / Sharma, A.K.
233. Excavation at Gufkral: Jammu and Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
234. Excavation at Kakarehta (Rupnath) / Sharma, R.K. & Mishra, S.N.
235. Excavation at Karkabhat: Chhattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
236. Excavation at Rairh During Samvat 1995 and 1996: 1938-39 and 1939-40 A.D. / Puri, K.N.
237. Excavations at Bairat / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
238. Excavations at Fatehpur Sikri / Gaur, R.C.
239. Excavations at Harappa: Being an account of Archaeological Excavations at Harappa carried out between the years 1920-21 and 1933-34, 2 Volumes / Vats, Madho Sarup
240. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
241. Exploring the Water Heritage of Mumbai / Shirgaonkar, Varsha
242. Facets of Ancient Indian History and Culture New Perception / Singh, G.P.
243. Finding Forgotten Cities: How the Indus Civilization was Discovered / Lahiri, Nayanjot
244. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
245. The First Civilization of the World: The History of Origin and Migration of Aryan Language and Farming Culture from the Ganga Valley to Europe via Iran, Kurdistan and Anatolia: A Synthesis of Latest Genetic, Archaeological and Linguistic Evidence / Priyadarshi, P.
246. Foreign Coins Found in the Indian Sub-Continent: 8th-10th January, 1995, 4th International Colloquium / MacDowall, David W. & Jha, Amiteshwar (Eds.)
247. From Stone Quarry to Sculpturing Workshop: A Report on Archaeological Investigations Around Chunar, Varanasi and Sarnath / Jayaswal, Vidula
248. Further Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro: Being on Officialaccount of Archaeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried Out by The Government of India between the years 1927 and 1931, 2 Volumes / Mackay, E.J.H.
249. Gleanings in Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
250. Gleanings of Indian Archaeology History and Culture; 2 Volumes / Vajpayee, Krishan Datta; Jamindar, Rasesh & Trivedi, P.K. (Eds.)
251. Glimpses of Bengal: A Comprehensive, Archaeological, Biographical, and Pictorial History of Bengal, Behar, Orissa and Present day Bangladesh; 2 Volumes / Campbell, A. Claude
252. Glimpses of Early Indo-Indonesian Culture: Collected Papers of Himansu Bhusan Sarkar / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
253. Glimpses of Harappan Archaeology / Prakash Sharma, Deo & Sharma, Madhuri
254. Glimpses of Northeast India Archaeology / Sharma, Dhritiman
255. Global Awareness for Preservation of Cultural Property / Shendey, G.T.
256. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
257. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
258. Gupta Gold Coins with a Garuda-Banner: Samudragupta to Skandagupta; 2 Volumes / Raven, E.M.
259. Gupta Numismatics Art / Mukherjee, Chhanda
260. Gyaraspur: A Heritage of Excellence / Bindi, Dev Raj
261. Handbook of the Archaeological and Numismatic Section of Sri Pratap Singh Museum, Srinagar / Kak, R.C.
262. Handbook of the Archeological Numismatic in Kashmir / Kak, Ram Chandra
263. Harappan Archaeology: Early State Perspectives / Ratnagar, Shereen (Prof.)
264. Harappan Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
265. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
266. Harappan Potteries / Sharma, D.P.
267. Harappan Pottery Traditions in Haryana / Mann, Jagpal
268. Hari Smriti: Studies on Art, Archaeology and Indology; 2 Volumes (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. H. Sarkar) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
269. Harmsworth History of the World: Archaeology, History, Ancient Civilizations, World Religions, Man's Mastery of the Earth and Immortality of Soul, etc.; 15 Volumes / Innes, A.D.; Mee, Arthur & Hammerton, J.A. (Eds.)
270. Harppan Civilization and Rojdi / Possehl, Gregory L. & Raval, M.H.
271. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
272. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
273. Heritage Management / Bhowmik, Swarnakamal
274. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
275. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
276. Heritage of Nalanda and its Continuity: (Research Volumes-VI) / Panth, R.
277. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
278. Heritage of Tansa Valley / Sharma, A.K.
279. Heritage: Palaeontological and Iconographical Aspects / Badam, G.L. & Ali, Rahman
280. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
281. The Historic Tragedy of the Island of Ceilao: Dedicated to His Most Serene Majesty Dom Pedro the Second King of Portugal, Our Lord / Ribeiro, Joao & Pieris, P.E.
282. Historical Archaeology of India / Dhavalikar, Madhukar Keshav
283. Historical Archaeology of Vidarbha / Sawant, Reshma
284. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
285. Historical Traditions of India and Archaeology / Kumar, Arun
286. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
287. History and Archaeology of Eastern India / Datta, Asok (Ed.)
288. History and Archaeology of North-East India / Das, Paromita
289. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
290. History and Palaeography of Kharosti Script / Upasak, C.S.
291. History Today: Journal of Indian History and Cultural Society, Volume 1-9 (2000-2008) / Kaur, Jolly Surjit; Kaushik, Vandana & Geetanjali, Anuja (Eds.)
292. History, Archaeology and Culture of Himachal Pradesh / Kapoor, B.L.
293. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
294. The Homeland of the Aryans: Evidence of Rigvedic Flora & Fauna and Archaeology / Lal, B.B.
295. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
296. How Deep are the Roots of Indian Civilization? Archaeology Answers / Lal, B.B.
297. Hundred Masterpieces: Mohammedan and Oriental / Victoria and Albert Museum
298. Images, Attributes and Motifs: Studies in Early Indian Art and Numismatics; 2 Volumes / Banerji, Arundhati
299. In Search of Vedic-Harappan Relationship / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
300. India and the Eastern Seas / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)