Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
2. Agneya-Kona of Bharatavarsha / Deo, Jitamitra Prasad Singh
3. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
4. Akshaya Kumar Maitreya Museum Incorporating Raja Rajaram Museum Collection North Bengal University Catalogue Part II (Sculptures) / Bhattacharyya, Pranab Kumar
5. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
6. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
7. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
8. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
9. The Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 (With Rules, Amendments, Notifications and Orders) / Tripathi, Alok
10. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
11. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
12. Ancient Sculptures of Kashmir / Ahmed, Iqbal
13. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
14. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
15. Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan: Or the Central and Western Rajput State of India; 3 Volumes / Tod, James
16. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
17. Antiquities of Indian Tibet; 2 Volumes / Francke, A.H.
18. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
19. Antiquities of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Mitra, Rajendralala
20. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
21. Antiquities of Western Himalayas; 2 Volumes / Khosa, Sunil & Singh, A.K.
22. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
23. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of Central India: A Topographical List / Rahim, Syed Abdur
24. Arabic, Persian and Urdu Inscriptions of West India: A Topographical List / Desai, Ziyaud Din A.
25. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
26. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
27. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar: Since Independence / Kumar, Navin
28. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
29. Archaeological Excavations in Durkadi Nala: An Early Palaeolithic Pebble-Tool Workship in Central India / Armand, Jorge
30. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
31. Archaeological Field Methods: An Introduction / Dancy, William S.
32. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
33. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Lower and the Middle Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
34. Archaeological Geography of the Ganga Plain: The Upper Ganga / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
35. An Archaeological Journey of Nalanda (1838-2016) / Lama, G.K.
36. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
37. Archaeological Remains in Kashmir / Koul, Pandit Anand
38. Archaeological Remains in Western India / Agrawal, R.C.
39. An Archaeological Study of Rohtas District / Pandey, Sammukh
40. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
41. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
42. Archaeology & Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins / Renfrew, Colin
43. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
44. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
45. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
46. The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Stephen, Carr
47. Archaeology and Tradition, 2 Volumes (Prof. D.N. Tripathi Felicitation Volumes) / Mani, B.R.; Dwivedi, I.D. & Tiwari, Vimal (Eds.)
48. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
49. Archaeology from the Earth / Wheeler, Mortimer Sir
50. Archaeology in India: Individuals, Ideas and Institutions / Sengupta, Gautam & Gangopadhyay, Kaushik
51. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
52. Archaeology of BET Dwarka Island / Gaur, A.S.; Sundaresh & Vora, K.H.
53. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
54. Archaeology of Brahmaputra Valley of Assam / Choudhary, Rabin Dev
55. Archaeology of Buddhism: Recent Discoveries in South Asia / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
56. Archaeology of Champa and Vikramshila / Prasad, R.C.
57. Archaeology of Early Buddhism / Fogelin, Lars
58. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
59. Archaeology of Early Orissan Temple: Spatial Contial Context, Patronage and Survival / Khamari, Subash
60. Archaeology of Eastern India: Chhotanagpur Plateau and West Bengal / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
61. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K.Dilip
62. Archaeology of Fatehpur Sikri: New Discoveries / Sharma, D.V.
63. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
64. Archaeology of India: From Its Beginnings to 2013, 2 Volumes / Khanna, Amar Nath
65. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
66. Archaeology of Lower Ganga-Yamuna Doab; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash
67. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
68. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
69. Archaeology of Orissa: With Special Reference to Nuapada and Kalahandi / Singh Deo, Jitamitra Prasad
70. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
71. Archaeology of Panchala Region / Singh, S.B.
72. Archaeology of Punjab / Madhubala
73. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
74. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
75. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
76. The Archaeology of the Deccan Routes: The Ancient Routes from the Ganga Plain to the Deccan / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
77. Archaeology of the Ganga Plain: Cultural-Historical Dimensions / Singh, Purushottam
78. Archaeology of the Indian Cave Theatre: A Study of Ramgarh Hill Chhattisgarh / Shukla, H.L.
79. Archaeology of the Palani Hills: A Case Study of Thandikudi / Rajan, K. & Athiyaman, N.
80. Archaeology of Things / Krishnamurthy, K.
81. Archaeology of Unnao District / Shukla, K.S.
82. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
83. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
84. Archaeology, Museology and Conservation: A Review / Upadhyaya, Vibha & Sharma, Rajendra K. (Eds.)
85. Archaeometallurgy in India / Tripathi, Vibha (Ed.)
86. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
87. Arms and Armours in Indo-Iranian Literature & Archaeology / Panday, Ajay Kumar
88. Art and Archaeology in Bihar / Sinha, C.P.
89. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
90. Art and Archaeology of South-East Asia / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
91. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
92. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
93. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
94. Art of the Lower Ganges Valley: A Pictorial Monograph / Mandal, Prasanta Kumar
95. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
96. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
97. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
98. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
99. Aspects of Indian Archaeology / Sahi, M.D.N. (Prof.)
100. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
101. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
102. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
103. The Bakhshali Manuscript: A Study in Medieval Mathematics (3 Parts, bound in 1) / Kaye, G.R.
104. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
105. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
106. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
107. The Battle for Ancient India: An Essay in the Sociopolitics of Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
108. Bayana: A Concept of Historical Archaeology / Bargoti, Rajeev (Dr.)
109. Beauty in Money: Numismatic Art and Technology of Early South India: Up to and Including the Pallava Period / Suresh, S.
110. Beyond Pots and Pans: A Study on Chalcolithic Balathal / Mishra, Anup
111. Bharat Ka Pragaitihas Aur Aadh-Itihas: Ek Avalokan: Pashankalin Evam Gair-Harappai Tamrapashanik Samskritiyaen / Jain, V.K.
112. Bharatiya Prachin Lipimala (The Palaeography of India) / Ojha, Rai Bahadur Pandit Gaurishankar Hirachand
113. Bhavanarayana Temples: An Epigraphical and Architectural Study / Babu, Avadhanula Vijaya Kumar
114. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
115. A Bibliography of Palaeography and Manuscriptology / Prajapati, Sweta (Ed.)
116. A Bouquet of Indian Heritage, Research and Management, 2 Volumes (Dr. Agam Prasad Felicitation Volume) / Srivastava, Prashant & Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Eds.)
117. Brahma Sri: Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture in the New Millennium; 2 Volumes / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
118. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
119. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
120. Bronze Treasure of the National Museum / Dawson, J.E.
121. Bronzes from Achutrajpur, Orissa / Mitra, Debala
122. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
123. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
124. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
125. The Buddhist Art of Gandhara: The Story of the Early School: Its Birth, Growth and Decline / Marshall, Sir John
126. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
127. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
128. Buddhist Centres of Orissa: Lalitagiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri / Bandopadhyay, Bimal (Dr.)
129. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
130. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
131. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
132. Carr Stephen: The Archaeology and Monumental Remains of Delhi / Pande, B.M.
133. Catalogue of the Gupta Gold Coins of the Bayana Hoard in the National Museum / Chhabra, Bahadur Chand
134. A Catalogue of the Indian Coins in the British Museum: Coins of the Andhra Dynasty, the Western Kshatrapas, Traikutaka Dynasty and the 'Bodhi' Dynasty / Rapson, Edward James
135. Central Himalayas: An Archaeological Linguistic and Cultural Synthesis / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
136. The Central Narmada Valley: A Study in Quaternary Palaeontology and Allied Aspects / Badam, G.L.
137. Ceramics of North-East India: Ethno-Archaeological Perspectives / Roy, S.K. (Dr.)
138. Ceylon: Coins & Currency / Codrington, H.W.
139. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
140. Chandraketugarh: A Lost Civilization; 2 Volumes / De, Gourisankar & De, Shubhradip
141. Chandraketugarh: A Treasure House of Bengal Terracottas / Haque, Enamul
142. Chhattisgarh: A Study in the Culture and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions / Mahajan, Malati
143. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
144. Classical Indian Sculpture (300 B.C. to A.D. 500) / Kar, Chintamoni
145. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
146. Coin Splendour: A Journey into the Past / Bandela, Prasanna Rao
147. Coinage in Ancient India: A Numismatics: Archaeochemical and Metallurgical Study of Ancient Coins; 2 Volumes / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash & Singh, Rajendra
148. Coinage of Central India: With Special Reference to Early Coins from the Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K.
149. The Coinage of Northern India: The Early Rajaputa Dynasties from the 11th to the 13th Centuries A.D. / Roy, P.C.
150. Coinage of the Satavahana Empire / Sarma, Inguva Karthikeya
151. Coins and History of Medieval India / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
152. The Coins and Tokens of the British Empire / Atkins, James
153. Coins of Ancient India: From Earliest Times to Circa 650 A.D. / Thaplyal, Kiran Kumar & et. al.
154. Coins of India: Specialized Study With Current Prices 1835-2012 / Gupta, V.K.; Gupta, Neha & Nischal, Varun
155. Coins of Jahangir: Creations of a Numismatist / Liddle, Andrew V.
156. Coins of South India / Elliot, Walter
157. Coins of the Great Kushanas / Singh, Arvind K.
158. The Coins of the Moghul Emperors of Hindustan in the British Museum / Poole, Stanley Lane
159. The Coins of the Sikhs / Herrli, Hans
160. Communication and Education in Indian Museums / Seth, Manvi
161. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
162. Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage / Ghosh, Arun
163. Conservation of Buddhist Monuments in Central India / Agrawal, R.C.
164. Conservation of Building Stones / Kumar, Anuradha V.
165. Conservation of Cultural Heritage (Essays in honour of Shri A.S. Bisht) / Jain, Kamal K. (Ed.)
166. Conservation of Cultural Property in India / Bisht, A.S.; Bhatnagar, I.K. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
167. Conservation of Ethnographic Objects / Bhist, A.S.
168. Conservation of Indian Miniatures and Illustrated Manuscripts / Bisht, A.S.
169. Conservation of Rock Art / Malla, Bansi Lal
170. Conservation of Textiles Bone and Ivory / Bisht, A.S.
171. Conservation Science / Bisht, A.S.
172. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
173. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
174. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
175. Cultural Archaeology of Ahmadnagar During Nizam Shahi Period (1494-1632) / Gadre, Pramod B.
176. Cultural, Historical and Political Aspects of Perso-Arabic Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
177. Culture Under the Gahadavalas: A Epigraphical Study / Dubey, Ashish Kumar
178. Deciphering the Indus Script / Parpola, Asko
179. Decipherment of Harappan Script; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash (Dr.)
180. The Decipherment of the Indus-Saraswati Script / Shukla, Karuna Shankar
181. Delhi - Threshold of the Orient: Studies in Archaeological Investigations / Mani, B.R.
182. Delhi Iron Pillar: New Insights / Balasubramaniam, R.
183. Delhi: Rising above Ruins / Singh, Ranjan Kumar
184. The Departed Harappans of Kalibangan / Sharma, A.K.
185. A Descriptive Catalogue of Central Asian Documents / Subhan, Abdus
186. Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Inscriptions: From 300 B.C. to 19th century A.D.; 7 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Prof.)
187. A Descriptive Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts in the Government Collection; 10 Volumes in 11 Parts / Shastri, Mahamahopadhyaya Haraprasad
188. A Dictionary of Antiques / Stuart, Sheila
189. A Dictionary of Numismatic Names / Frey, A.R.
190. Directory of Bihar Archaeology / Sinha, B.P.
191. Directory of Museums in India / Agrawal, Usha
192. Discoveries of Kashmir / Ahmad, Iqbal
193. Discovering Vidisha: Art Archaeology and Architecture / Sharma, Yogendra & Misra, Om Prakash
194. Dynamics of Settlement Archaeology: Haryana / Thakran, R.C. (Dr.)
195. Early Farming Communities of the Kaimur: Excavations at Senuwar; 2 Volumes / Singh, Birendra Pratap
196. Early Harappans and Indus Saraswati Civilization; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash & Sharma, Madhuri (Eds.)
197. Early Historic Settlements at Shetrunji River in India / Paul, Ashit Boran
198. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
199. Early Indian Bronzes / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
200. Early Indian Coins from Sugh / Handa, Devendra
201. Early Indian Historical Tradition and Archaeology: Puranic Kingdoms and Dynasties with Genealogies, Relative Chronology and Date of Mahabharata War; (2nd Impression) / Singh, G.P.
202. Early Inscriptions / Sastri, Sadhu Subrahmanya (Ed.)
203. Ecology and Archaeology of Kosal Region / Singh, Pushp Lata
204. Ecomuseum: Perspectives in India / Dutta, Sangeeta
205. Encyclopaedia of Archaeology: History and Discoveries; 3 Volumes / Murry, Tim (Ed.)
206. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
207. Encyclopaedia of Early History and Discoveries: Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Murray, Tim (Ed.)
208. Encyclopaedia of Hindu Architecture: Treating of Sanskrit Architectural Terms, with Illustrative Quotations from Silpasastra, Vastusastras, Vastu-Vidyas, General Literature and Archaeological Records / Acharya, Prasanna Kumar
209. An Encyclopaedia of Indian Archaeology; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, A. (Ed.)
210. The Epic Civilisation / Pruthi, R.K. (Ed.)
211. Epigraphical Glossary on Inscriptions / Vijayaraghavacharya, V. (Ed.)
212. Epigraphical Studies of Rajasthan Inscriptions / Mishra, Ratan Lal
213. Epigraphy and Art / Singh, S.B.
214. Epigraphy of India / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
215. Essays on Indian Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art, Architecture, Iconography and Cultural History; 2 Volumes / Sarma, I.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
216. Essentials of Conservation and Museology / Agrawal, O.P.
217. Ethno Marine Archaeology / Swamy, L.N.
218. Ex Moneta: Essays on Numismatics, History and Archaeology in Honour of Dr. David W. Macdowall; 2 Volumes / Jha, Amal Kumar & et. al.
219. Examination and Conservation of Wall Paintings: A Manual / Agrawal, O.P. & Pathak, Rashmi
220. Excavating in A Cave, Cist and Church / Sharma, A.K.
221. Excavating Painted Rockshelters / Sharma, A.K.
222. Excavation at Gufkral: Jammu and Kashmir / Sharma, A.K.
223. Excavation at Kakarehta (Rupnath) / Sharma, R.K. & Mishra, S.N.
224. Excavation at Karkabhat: Chhattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
225. Excavation at Rairh During Samvat 1995 and 1996: 1938-39 and 1939-40 A.D. / Puri, K.N.
226. Excavations at Bairat / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
227. Excavations at Fatehpur Sikri / Gaur, R.C.
228. Excavations at Harappa: Being an account of Archaeological Excavations at Harappa carried out between the years 1920-21 and 1933-34, 2 Volumes / Vats, Madho Sarup
229. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
230. Exploring the Water Heritage of Mumbai / Shirgaonkar, Varsha
231. Facets of Ancient Indian History and Culture New Perception / Singh, G.P.
232. Finding Forgotten Cities: How the Indus Civilization was Discovered / Lahiri, Nayanjot
233. Fire Worship in Ancient India / Sharma, Madhulika (Dr.)
234. The First Civilization of the World: The History of Origin and Migration of Aryan Language and Farming Culture from the Ganga Valley to Europe via Iran, Kurdistan and Anatolia: A Synthesis of Latest Genetic, Archaeological and Linguistic Evidence / Priyadarshi, P.
235. Foreign Coins Found in the Indian Sub-Continent: 8th-10th January, 1995, 4th International Colloquium / MacDowall, David W. & Jha, Amiteshwar (Eds.)
236. From Stone Quarry to Sculpturing Workshop: A Report on Archaeological Investigations Around Chunar, Varanasi and Sarnath / Jayaswal, Vidula
237. Further Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro: Being on Officialaccount of Archaeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried Out by The Government of India between the years 1927 and 1931, 2 Volumes / Mackay, E.J.H.
238. Gleanings in Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
239. Gleanings of Indian Archaeology History and Culture; 2 Volumes / Vajpayee, Krishan Datta; Jamindar, Rasesh & Trivedi, P.K. (Eds.)
240. Glimpses of Bengal: A Comprehensive, Archaeological, Biographical, and Pictorial History of Bengal, Behar, Orissa and Present day Bangladesh; 2 Volumes / Campbell, A. Claude
241. Glimpses of Early Indo-Indonesian Culture: Collected Papers of Himansu Bhusan Sarkar / Kumar, Bachchan (Ed.)
242. Glimpses of Harappan Archaeology / Prakash Sharma, Deo & Sharma, Madhuri
243. Glimpses of Northeast India Archaeology / Sharma, Dhritiman
244. Global Awareness for Preservation of Cultural Property / Shendey, G.T.
245. The Glorious Heritage of India; 2 Volumes (In Memory of Prof. R.C. Sharma) / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.) (Dr.)
246. Glory of the Kushans: Recent Discoveries and Interpretations / Jayaswal, Vidula
247. Gupta Gold Coins with a Garuda-Banner: Samudragupta to Skandagupta; 2 Volumes / Raven, E.M.
248. Gupta Numismatics Art / Mukherjee, Chhanda
249. Gyaraspur: A Heritage of Excellence / Bindi, Dev Raj
250. Handbook of the Archaeological and Numismatic in Kashmir / Kak, Ram Chandra
251. Handbook of the Archaeological and Numismatic Section of Sri Pratap Singh Museum, Srinagar / Kak, R.C.
252. Harappan Art / Sharma, Deo Prakash
253. Harappan Civilization: Homogeneity and Heterogeneity / Mohan, Vijneshu
254. Harappan Potteries / Sharma, D.P.
255. Harappan Pottery Traditions in Haryana / Mann, Jagpal
256. Hari Smriti: Studies on Art, Archaeology and Indology; 2 Volumes (Papers Presented in Memory of Dr. H. Sarkar) / Banerji, Arundhati (Ed.)
257. Harmsworth History of the World: Archaeology, History, Ancient Civilizations, World Religions, Man's Mastery of the Earth and Immortality of Soul, etc.; 15 Volumes / Innes, A.D.; Mee, Arthur & Hammerton, J.A. (Eds.)
258. The Hathigumpha Inscription of Kharavela and the Bhabru Edict of Asoka: A Critical Study / Kant, Shashi
259. Hemakuta: Recent Research of Art, Archaeology, Museology, Numismatics and Epigraphy; 2 Volumes / Murthy, A.V. Narasimha; Suresh, K.M.; Poonacha, K.P. & Basavaraj, K.R. (Eds.)
260. Heritage Management / Bhowmik, Swarnakamal
261. The Heritage of Buddhist Pala Art / Sharma, Sudhakar
262. The Heritage of Nalanda / Mani, C. (Ed.)
263. Heritage of Nalanda and its Continuity: (Research Volumes-VI) / Panth, R.
264. Heritage of Rajasthan: Monuments and Archaeological Sites / Meena, B.R.
265. Heritage of Tansa Valley / Sharma, A.K.
266. Heritage: Palaeontological and Iconographical Aspects / Badam, G.L. & Ali, Rahman
267. Hindu and Buddhist Monuments and Remains in South-East Asia / Khanna, Amar Nath
268. Historical Archaeology of India / Dhavalikar, Madhukar Keshav
269. Historical Archaeology of Vidarbha / Sawant, Reshma
270. A Historical Development of Middle-Indo-Aryan Language (With reference to Buddhist Literature and Epigraphy) / Das, Saheli
271. Historical Traditions of India and Archaeology / Kumar, Arun
272. Historicity of the Mahabharata: Evidence of Literature, Art and Archeology / Lal, B.B.
273. History and Archaeology of Eastern India / Datta, Asok (Ed.)
274. History and Archaeology of North-East India / Das, Paromita
275. History and Heritage; 3 Volumes / Shukla, S.P.; Bisht, R.S.; Joshi, M.P. & Srivastava, Prashant (Eds.)
276. History and Palaeography of Kharosti Script / Upasak, C.S.
277. History Today: Journal of Indian History and Cultural Society, Volume 1-17 (2000-2016) / Kaur, Jolly Surjit; Kaushik, Vandana & Geetanjali, Anuja (Eds.)
278. History, Archaeology and Culture of Himachal Pradesh / Kapoor, B.L.
279. History, Archaeology and Culture of Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
280. The Homeland of the Aryans: Evidence of Rigvedic Flora & Fauna and Archaeology / Lal, B.B.
281. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
282. How Deep are the Roots of Indian Civilization? Archaeology Answers / Lal, B.B.
283. Images, Attributes and Motifs: Studies in Early Indian Art and Numismatics; 2 Volumes / Banerji, Arundhati
284. In Search of Vedic-Harappan Relationship / Agrawal, Ashvini (Ed.)
285. India and the Eastern Seas / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
286. India, Central Asia and Russia: Three Millennia of Contacts / Tripathi, D.N.; Agrawal, R.C. & Shukla, P.K. (Eds.)
287. The Indian Antiquary: A Journal of Oriental Research in Archaeology, Epigraphy, Ethnology, Geography, History, Folklore, Languages, Literature, Numismatics, Philososphy, religion, etc.; 62 Volumes + Index / Jas, Burgess (Ed.)
288. Indian Archaeological Heritage; 2 Volumes / Margabandhu, C. & et. al.
289. Indian Archaeology in Retrospect; 4 Volumes / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
290. Indian Archaeology: New Perspectives / Sharma, R.K. (Ed.)
291. Indian Art: Vol.1: A History of Indian Art from the earliest times up to the third century A.D. / Agrawala, Vasudeva S.
292. Indian Beads: History and Technology / Mohanty, R.K. & Thakuria, Tilok
293. Indian Epigraphical Glossary / Sircar, D.C.
294. Indian Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.V.
295. Indian Epigraphy / Sircar, D.C.
296. Indian Epigraphy: A Guide to the Study of Inscriptions in Sanskrit, Prakrit, and the other Indo-Aryan Languages / Salmon, Richard
297. Indian Folk Bronzes / Aryan, K.C.
298. Indian History and Epigraphy / Ramesh, K.P. & et. al.
299. Indian Numismatic Studies / Bajpai, K.D.
300. Indian Numismatics, History. art & Culture; 2 Volumes / Macdowall, D.W. & et. al.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)