Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Anthropology and Tribal Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Aboriginal Inhabitants of the Andaman Islands / Man, Edward Horace
2. Academic Dictionary of Anthropology / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
3. Adi Deo Arya Devata: A Panoramic View of Tribal-Hindu Cultural Interface / Jain, Sandhya
4. Adi Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
5. The Adivasi Question: Issues of Land, Forest and Livelihood / Munshi, Indra (Ed.)
6. Adivasis and the Culture of Assam / Chhetri, Harka Bahadur
7. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
8. Adoption and Impact of New Agricultural Technology on Tribal Agriculture / Pawde, B.B.; Bhise, V.B. & Takle, S.R.
9. Adoption of Basic Factors for Rural-Urban Development / Setty, E.D. & Moorthy, P. Krishna
10. Ancient Communities of the Himalayas / Saklani, Dinesh Prasad
11. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: A Sage of Freedom Struggle / Murthy, R.V.R.
12. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Past and Present / Ram, S. (Ed.)
13. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands; 2 Volumes / Bonington, M.C.C.
14. Andaman and Nicobar Tribes Restudied: Encounters and Concerns / Mann, R.S.
15. The Angami Nagas / Suri, Renu
16. Angkor Wat and Cultural Ties With India / Srivastava, K.M.
17. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
18. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
19. Anthropological Explorations in Gender: Intersecting Fields / Dube, Leela
20. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
21. Anthropology and Archaeology: Essays in Commemoration of Verrier Elwin / Pradhan, M.C. & et. al.
22. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
23. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
24. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
25. Anthropology in Contemporary Societies / Sharma, A.N. & Rawat, S.K.
26. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
27. Anthropology in India / Saksena, H.S.; Srivastava, Vinay Kumar; Hasnain, Nadeem; Chaudhury, Sukant K. and Maiti, Sameera (Eds.)
28. Anthropology in the Making the Indian Experience / Joarder, B.
29. Anthropology of Aging: Contexts, Culture and Implications / Akundy, Anand
30. Anthropology of Development: Commemoration / Malhotra, R.
31. Anthropology of Development: Demystification Relevance / Pathy, Jaganath
32. Anthropology of Food and Nutrition / Doshi, S.L.
33. Anthropology of Indian Tribes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
34. Anthropology of Primitive Tribes in India / Sharma, P. Dash (Ed.)
35. Anthropology of Sweetmeats / Sinha, Anil Kishore (Dr.)
36. Anthropology of Tourism: A Case Study of Chitwan Sauraha / Kunwar, Ramesh Raj
37. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
38. Anthropology, New Global Order and Other Essays / Misra, Kamal K.
39. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
40. Anthropology: Theoretical Practice in Culture and Society / Herzfeld, Michael
41. Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Taylor, E.B.
42. Antiquity of Indian Tribes / Tiwari, Shiv Kumar
43. The Ao Naga Grammar: With Illustrations Phrases and Vocabulary / Clark, Mary M.
44. The Ao Naga Tribe of Assam / Smith, W.C.
45. Applied Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
46. Applied Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
47. Applied Anthropology: Theory and Practice / Bhatia, Paramveer
48. An Appraisal of Tribal-Folk Medicines
49. Approaches of Tribal Development / Sahu, Chaturbhuj
50. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
51. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
52. Art and Culture of Marginalised Nomadic Tribes in Andhra Pradesh / Sadanandam, P.
53. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
54. Arunachal Pradesh and the Tribes: Select Bibliography / Sen, Sipra
55. Aspect of Rural Communication: A Study on the Ethnography of Communication of the Santals of Eastern India / Ray, Manas
56. Aspects of Indian Social Anthropology / Mann, R.S.
57. Aspects of Tribal Studies / Sahu, Chaturbhuj (Ed.)
58. Assam under the Ahoms / Gohain, U.N.
59. Atlas of the Languages and Ethnic Communities of South Asia / Breton, Roland J.L.
60. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
61. The Baiga / Elwin, Verrier
62. Baigas: The Hunter Gatherers of Central India / Gautam, Rajesh K.
63. Balpakram: The Land of Spirits Garo Mythology / Marak, Julius L.R.
64. The Balti: A Scheduled Tribe of Jammu and Kashmir / Rizvi, B.R.
65. Ban-Gujars: A Nomadic Tribe in Himachal Pradesh / Verma, V.
66. Banks in Tribal Life and Development / Das, Y.L.
67. Basic Elements of Tribal Religion / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
68. Bathudi & Southi Tribes: A Bio-Anthropologycal Profile / Singh, Swaran
69. Bauls of Bengal: In the Quest of Man of the Heart / Sarkar, R.M.
70. Being Tribal / Ratnagar, Shereen
71. Belief in Witch: Witch-Killing in Dooars / Baruya, Ananya
72. Between Sikkim and Bhutan: The Lepchas and Bhutias of Pedong / Awasty, Indira
73. Beyond the Thousand Petalled Lotus and the Science of Consciousness / Sahay, K.K.
74. Bhagat Movement: A Study of Cultural Transformation of the Bhils of Southern Rajasthan / Vashishta, Vijay Kumar
75. Bhangis in Transition / Shyamlal
76. The Bhils: An Ethno-Historic Analysis / Kumar, Bachchan
77. The Bhoksa: A Little Known Tribe of U.P. (A Socio-Economic Study) / Ghatak, Niranjan Kumar
78. Bhotia Tribals of India: Dynamics of Economic Transformation / Prasad, R.R.
79. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
80. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
81. Bio-Cultural Profile of Dehradun City / Sharma, Madhu Bala & Kaul, V. (Eds.)
82. The Bodos: Emergence and Assertion of an Ethnic Minority / Choudhury, Sujit
83. The Buguns (Khowas): A Tribe in Transition / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
84. Caste in Bengal Border / Bhowmick, P.K.
85. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
86. Caste System, Untouchability and the Depressed / Kotani, H. (Ed.)
87. Caste System: A Holistic View; 4 Volumes / Das, Arvind & et. al.
88. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
89. Caste, Class & Politics in Rural India: A Comparative Study of Village Panchayats, Bihar and West Bengal / Sharma, Arjun
90. Caste, Marriage and Inequality / Kolenda, P.
91. Caste, Race and Discrimination: Discourses in International Context Thorat / Thorat, Sukhadeo & Umakant (Eds.)
92. Castes and Tribes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
93. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar
94. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
95. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
96. Census of India 2001-India-Tables on Houses, Household Amenities and Assests
97. The Challenges of Self-Managed Development: The "Fierce" Hill Bonda Case / Mahapatra, L.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
98. The Challenges of Tribal Development / Padhy, Kishore C.
99. Change and Continuity in Tribal Village / Longkumar, Jungmayangla
100. Changing Character of Tribal Environment: A Study of Saharia Landscape / Gupta, G.P. & Singh, Usha
101. Changing Life Style of the Bedas of Karnataka / Annapurna, M. (Dr.)
102. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
103. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
104. Changing Tribal Life in British Orissa / Mojumdar, K.
105. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
106. The Chin Hills; 2 Volumes / Carey, Bertram S. & et. al.
107. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
108. Cochin Tribes and Castes: An Anthropological and Sociological Analysis; 3 Volumes / Ayyar, L.K.A.
109. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
110. Communalism and Indian Princely States: Travancore, Baroda and Hyderabad in the 1930s / Kooiman, Dick
111. Community Partipation in Natural Resourse Management / Mishra & Bajpai
112. A Comparative Grammar of Tibeto-Himalayan Languages of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand / Sharma, D.D.
113. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
114. A Comprehensive Dictionary of the World; 5 Volumes (in 10 Parts) / Wright, Thomas (Comp.)
115. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
116. Constraints of Tribal Development / Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
117. Contemporary Research in Anthropology / Khongsdier, R. (Ed.)
118. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 3 Volumes / Pfeffer, George
119. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.3: Social Concern / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
120. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.4: Social Realities / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
121. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Volume 6: Tribal Situation in India; / K. Behra, Deepak & Pfeffer, Georg
122. Contemporary Studies in Anthropology / D.C., Nanjunda (Dr.)
123. Contemporary Studies in Anthropomentry / Sharma, A.N.
124. Contesting for Space: Consequences of Non Tribal Migration into Tribal Homeland / Bandyopadhyay, Madhumita
125. Continuity and Change in Tribal Society / Miri, Mrinal (Ed.)
126. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
127. Crimes, Customs & Justice in Tribal India: A Teleological Study of Adis / Pathak, M.
128. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
129. Criminal Communities in India / Shah, Giriraj
130. The Criminal Tribes in India / Hollins, S.T.
131. Cross-Border Migration Mizoram / Sangkima
132. Crossing the Rubicon: The Patterns and Problems of Migration of Tribal Women Workers / Anand, Sudha Bhandari
133. The Cult of Jagannatha: Myths and Rituals / Silva, Jose Carlos Gomes da
134. Cultivating Development: An Ethnography of Aid Policy and Practice / Mosse, David
135. Cultural Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
136. Cultural Anthropology: Exploration of Behaviour and Meaning System / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
137. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
138. Cultural Heritage of Tribal Societies; 2 Volumes / Nath, J.
139. Cultural Identity of Tribes of North-East India: Movement for Cultural Identity Among the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh / Dawar, Jagdish Lal
140. Culture of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Sharma, S.P. & et. al.
141. Culture, Tribal History and Freedom Movement / Mishra, P.K.
142. Cultures and Cosmos: The Cosmic Anthropological Principle / Saraswati, Baidyanath
143. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
144. Customary Law of Austric Speaking Tribes / Bhowmick, P.K.
145. Customary Laws of Nyishi Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh / Hina, Nabam Nakha (Dr.)
146. Dairy Cooperatives and Tribal Development: A Study of Tribal Dairy Co-operatives in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, R.V.
147. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
148. Dalit Christians of Andhra (Under the Impact of Missionaries) / Rajpramukh, K.E.
149. Dalit Identity: History and Tradition Rigvedic Period to New Millennium / Chandra, R. & et. al.
150. Dalit Leadership in India / Kumar, Vivek
151. Dalit Movements and the Meanings of Labour in India / Robb, Peter (Ed.)
152. Dalit Shiksha Ka Paridrishya / Yadulal, Kusum (Dr.)
153. Dalit Studies: A Bibliographical Handbook / Yagati, Chinna Rao
154. Dalitisation of Dalits / Jha, Ashok Kumar
155. Dalits and Tribes of India / Kanmony, J. Cyril (Ed.)
156. Dalits in African American / Kapoor, S.D.
157. Dalits Past, Present & Future / Deulkar, Sita
158. Dalits Patronised: The Indian National Congress and Untouchables of India 1921-1947 / Chahal, S.K.
159. Dalits, Tribals and Human Rights / Bhatt, Savita
160. Decentralised Planning in Multilevel Framework / Hooja, R.
161. Decision Making in Village Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
162. Delivery Services Among the Tribal Communities of Bengal & Orissa: A Study Across the two States / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
163. Demography and Health Profile of the Tribals / Adak, Dipak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
164. Demography of the People of Jammu and Kashmir / Nag, Shampa & Bhasin, M.K.
165. The Denotified (Ex-Criminal) Kuchbandiyas of Shahgarh / Sharma, A.N. & et. al.
166. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
167. Development of Denotified Tribes: Policy and Practice / Gandhi, Malli
168. Development of Primitive Tribal Groups in India / Mohanty, P.K.
169. Development of Scheduled Castes / Naidu, R.V.K.
170. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
171. The Development of Scheduled Tribes in Madhya Pradesh / Shrivastava, Divya
172. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
173. Development Programmes and Tribals: " Some Emerging Issues / Mitra, Kakali Paul
174. Dhodia: Industrialisation and Change in a Primitive Community / Sarkar, Amitabha
175. Diaries of Two Tours in the Unadministered Area East of The Naga Hills / Hutton, J.H.
176. A Dictionary of Scheduled Tribes in India / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
177. A Dictionary of the Abor-Miri Language / Lorrain, J. Herbert
178. A Dictionary of the Central Nicobarese Language / Man, Edward Horace
179. A Dictionary of the Pathan Tribes on the North-West Frontier of India
180. Dimension of Religion, Magic and Festivals of Indian Tribe: The Munda / Oraon, Karma
181. Dimensions of Anthropology: Dentition Pathology & Crown Morphology; 2 Volumes / Reddy, V. Rami
182. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
183. Dimensions of Displaced People in North-East India / Thomas C. Joshua (Ed.)
184. Dimensions of Researches in Indian Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Sahay, Vijoy S.; Singh, Pradip K. & Bera, Gautam K.
185. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
186. Dimensions of Transformation in Tribal Societies with reference to Andhra Pradesh / Rao, P. Venkata
187. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
188. Disputes and Arguments Amongst Nomads: A Caste Council in India / Hayden, Robert M.
189. Do the Poor Matter Enough? A Comparative Study of European Aid for Poverty Reduction in India / Cox, Aidan & et. al.
190. Documents on North East India: An Exhaustive Survey; 11 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
191. Dynamics and Dimensions of Tribal Societies: Regional and Indian Perspective / Sahay, K.N.
192. Dynamics of Family and Kinship / Raja Reddy, K.
193. Dynamics of Identity and Intergroup Relations in North-East India / Aggarwal, Kailash S. (Ed.)
194. Dynamics of Power Relations in Tribal Societies of North-East India / Ray, Basudeb Dutta & Ray, Asok Kumar (Eds.)
195. Dynamics of Sustainable Rural Development / Reddy, G. Raghava & Subrahmanyam, P.
196. Dynamics of Tribal Development / Mehta, Basant & et. al.
197. Dynamics of Tribal Economy / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar (Dr.)
198. Dynamics of Tribal Village in Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Realities / Mibang, Tamo & Behera, M.C.
199. Dynamics of Tribals Development: Issues and Challenges / Narayan, Sachindra
200. Early Man in Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Sharma, A.K.
201. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
202. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
203. Ecology, Culture and Health: A Primitive Tribe / Misra, Pramod
204. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
205. Economic Anthropology / Sharma, R.N. (Dr.)
206. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
207. Economic Development of Tribals: Approach, Method and Strategy / Padhy, Kishore C. (Ed.)
208. Economic Life of Nomads in India / Thomas, A.T.
209. Edible Forest Foods of Tribal in South India / Rajyalakshmi, P.
210. Educating Tribals / Ananda, G.
211. Educating Tribals in India: A Study of Ashram Schools / Nagi, B.S.
212. Education for Modernising Tribals: With Special Reference to Andaman and Nicobar Islands / Rath, Nirupama
213. Education in Tribal India: A Study of West Bengal / Duary, Nabakumar
214. Education of the Tribal Children: Constraints and Strategies / Devi, D. Uma & Reddy, P. Adinaryana
215. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
216. Educational Performance of Scheduled Castes / Kanjaram, Ramaiah
217. Elementary Education in Tribal India / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
218. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
219. Emerging Pattern of Tribal Leadership in Arunachal Pradesh / Karlo, Rejir
220. Emerging Religious Identities of Arunachal Pradesh: A Study of Nyishi Tribe / Rikam, Nabam Tadar
221. Emerging Tribal Image / Doshi, S.L.
222. An Empirical Study of Education of Tribals / Panda, Subhash Chandra
223. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
224. Empowerment of Schedules Castes / Naidu, R. Vijaya Krishna
225. Encyclopaedia Mundarica; 16 Volumes / Hoffman, John & et. al.
226. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 5 Volumes / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
227. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 7 Volumes / Maini, Darshan Singh (Ed.)
228. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 9 Volumes / Tyagi, Darshna
229. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 3 Volumes / Yadav, Neelam
230. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 4 Volumes / Mathur, M.L.
231. Encyclopaedia of Castes and Tribes in India / Mohanty, P.K.
232. Encyclopaedia of Dalits; 7 Volumes / Veer, Udai & Singh, Bharat
233. The Encyclopaedia of Dravidian Tribes; 3 Volumes / Menon, T. Madhava (Ed.)
234. Encyclopaedia of Ethnology: Types of Mankind; 3 Volumes / Nott, J.C. & Giddon, Geo. R.
235. Encyclopaedia of Faiths and Folklore: National Beliefs, Superstitions and Popular Customs, Past and Current, with Their Classical and Foreign Analogues, Described and Illustrated; 2 Volumes / Hazlitt, W. Carew
236. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
237. An Encyclopaedia of Human Races: All Over the World; 7 Volumes / Hammerton, J.A. (Ed.)
238. The Encyclopaedia of Humanities: Comprising Complete and Accurate Definitions of All Terms Employed in Literature, Philosophy, Mythology, Paintings, Music, Sculpture, Architecture, and All Kindred Arts; 4 Volumes / Ripley, G. & Talyor, B.
239. Encyclopaedia of India by Various Scholars; 32 Volumes
240. Encyclopaedia of Indian History: Land, People, Culture and Civilization; 30 Volumes / Saxena, Anil (Dr.)
241. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribal Culture and Folklore Traditions; 18 Volumes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
242. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes / Sahu, C.
243. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes and Castes: Arranged Alphabetically Over 11,000 Entries Including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sikkim, and Bangladesh; 23 Volumes / Burman, B.K. Roy; Misra, K.K.; Choudhuri, Buddhadeb & Channa, Subhadra (Eds.)
244. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 12 Volumes / Shashi, S.S.
245. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
246. Encyclopaedia of Land and Peoples of Hills; 2 Volumes / Newall, D.J.F. (Maj. Gen.)
247. Encyclopaedia of North-East India / Khanna, S.K.
248. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 3 Volumes / Raatan, T.
249. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 5 Volumes / Prakash, Ved (Col.)
250. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 7 Volumes / Husain, Majid (Gen. Ed.)
251. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 8 Volumes / Bareh, H.M. (Ed.)
252. Encyclopaedia of Primitive Tribes in India; 2 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
253. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes; 4 Volumes / Yaday, C.P.
254. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Castes in India; 5 Volumes / Nandu Ram (Prof.)
255. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in India; 5 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
256. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in Jharkhand / Minz, Daiwakar
257. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
258. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
259. Encyclopaedia of World Tribes / Panigrahi, S. K.
260. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Anthropology
261. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
262. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of the Himalayan Tribes; 4 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
263. Encyclopaedic Profile of Indian Tribes; 4 Volumes / Sachchidananda & Prasad, R.R. (Eds.)
264. Encyclopedia of Schedule Tribes of Jharkhand / Menz, Diwakar & Hansda, Delo Mai
265. Environment and Tribes in India: Resource Conflicts and Adaptations / Menon, Vineetha (Ed.)
266. Environmental Anthropology / Sharma, Madhu Bala; Kaul, Vinod & Das, Jagadish Chandra
267. Environmental Assessment Social Foresty in Tribal Regions and Environmental Management / Trivedi, R.N. & et. al.
268. Eradication of Caste and Birth of New Humanity / Prasad, D.M. Ravi & Badru, G.
269. Essential Forest Produce in Orissa / Patnaik, Nityananda
270. Ethnic Diversities in India / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
271. Ethnic History of the Shans / Colquhon, A.R.
272. Ethnic Issues Secularism and Conflict Resolution in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
273. Ethnic Movement in Transition: Ideology and Culture in a Changing Society / Palanithurai, G. & et. al. (Eds.)
274. Ethnicity & Stratification Among Tribals in Urban Setting / Sharma, S.L.
275. Ethnicity and Autonomy Movement: Case of Bodo-Kacharis of Assam / Bhattacharya, C.
276. Ethnicity and Identity: An Anthropological Viewpoint / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
277. Ethnicity in Manipur: Experience, Issues and Perspectives / Zehol, Lucy (Dr.)
278. The Ethno History of the Koras of Bengal / Jana, Ashoke Kumar
279. Ethnobotanical Wisdom of Gaddi Tribes in Western Himalaya / Singh, K.K. & Kumar, K.
280. Ethnobotany of Aborigines of Andaman-Nicobar Islands / Dagar, Jagdish Chander & Dagar, Harpal Singh
281. Ethnobotany of Cold Desert Tribes of Lahoul Spiti: New Himalaya / Sood, S.K. & et. al.
282. Ethno-ecology of Indian Tribes / Sarkar, A.
283. Ethnographic Atlas of Indian Tribes / Mehta, Prakash Chandra (Ed.)
284. Ethnographic Notes in Southern India; 2 Volumes / Thurston, E.
285. Ethnographic Survey in South India / Thurston, Edgar
286. Ethnography and Personhood: Notes from the Field / Meister, M.W. (Ed.)
287. Ethnography of a Denotified Tribe / Burman, J.J. Roy
288. Ethnography of a Tribe / Bisht, B.S.
289. Ethnomedicines of the Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Mibang, Tamo & Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
290. Ethno-Medico Botany of Arunachal Pradesh: Nishi and Apatini Tribes / Rawat, M.S. & Choudhary, S.
291. Ethno-Ornithology of Lepshas of Sikkim / Jha, Vanya & Jha, Ajeya
292. Exploitation and Atrocities on the Dalits in India / Mishra, Narayan
293. Exploitation of Child Labour in Tribal India / Tripathi, S.N.
294. Explorations in Anthropology: P.K. Bhowmick and His Collaborative Research Works / Pramanick, Swapan Kumar & Manna, Samita (Eds.)
295. The Fair Sex in Tribal Cultures: Problems and Development / Manna, Samita (Dr.)
296. Fairs and Festivals of Indian Tribes / Tribhuwan, Robin N.
297. Faith Healers in the Himalaya: An Investigation of Traditional Healers and their Festivals in Dholaka District of Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
298. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
299. Fertility and Family Planning in Primitive Tribes / Pandey, G.D.
300. Financing in Tribal Economy in India / Naidu, P.R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2013, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)