Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Agriculture and Horticulture
Displaying 601 - 900
601. Horticultural Crop Production / Gupta, S.K.
602. Horticultural Development in Hills / Sati, Vishwambhar Prasad
603. Horticultural Pests: Detection and Control / Wilson, G. Fox
604. Horticulture / Malik, Mohmood N.
605. Horticulture at a Glance: For ICAR's Exams, JRF, SRF, NET, ARS, IARI, Ph.D, SAU's, UPSC and Allied Agricultural Examinations / D. Ram & B.B. Singh
606. Horticulture in Himalayas: Principles and Practices / Wanchoo, Pran Nath
607. Horticulture Marketing & Post Harvest Management Insect Enemies of Trees / Meena, R.K.
608. Horticulture Technology: Vision 2000 and Beyond; 2 Volumes / Azad, K.C. & Sharma, V.K.
609. Identification and Management of Horticultural Pests / Ranjit, A.M.
610. Impact Assessment of Watershed Development: Issues, Methods and Experiences / Palanisami, K. & Kumar, D. Suresh (Eds.)
611. Impact of Biotechnology on Cotton Cultivation / Krishna, A. Bala
612. Impact of the Policies of WTO on Indian Agriculture / Nehru, S.
613. Improving Agricultural Education Concept and Methods / Kumar, Birendra & Kashyap, shivendra K.
614. Inclusive Growth in Agriculture / Upender, M.; Reddy, B. Shiva & Swamy, T.L.N.
615. India Infrastructure Database 2005; 2 Volumes / Ghosh, Buddhadeb & De, Prabir
616. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
617. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
618. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
619. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
620. Indian Agricultural Policy at the Crossroads: Priorities and Agenda / Acharya, S.S. & Chaudhri, D.P. (Eds.)
621. Indian Agricultural Statistics: 1992-93; 2 Volumes
622. Indian Agriculture and Information and Communications Technology / Soundari, M. Hilaria
623. Indian Dream Lands / Mordecai, Margaret
624. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
625. Indian Manual of Plant Ecology / Misra, R. & Puri, G.S.
626. Indian National Agricultural Bibliography- (1975-84) Vol.I to IV
627. Indian Septoriae / Paul, Y.S. & Singh, Amar
628. Indian Sericulture: Past, Present and Future / Trivedi, Sunil P.; Jaiswal, Kamal; Pandey, B.N. & Pandey, P.N.
629. Indian Trees & Their Silviculture; 2 Volumes / Negi, S.S.
630. Indian Vegetable Culture for Hills and Plains / Jhonston, W.W.
631. Indian Water Resource Development for Irrigation / Dhawan, B.D.
632. India's Agrarian Structure, Economic Policies and Sustainable Development / Vyas, V.S.
633. India's White Revolution: Operation Flood, Food Aid and Development / Scholten, Bruce A.
634. Indira's Objective Agricultural Biotechnology: MCQs for Agricultural Competitive Examinations / Arya, R.L.; Arya, Sonam; Das, Alok; Vaishali
635. Indira's Objective Agricultural Extension: MCQs for Agricultural Competitive Examinations / Arya, Renu; Arya, R.L. & Kumar, Janardhan
636. Industrial Geography / Singh, Suba
637. Industrial Processing of Fruits and Vegetables / Chavan, U.D. & Patil, J.V.
638. The Industry in Transition / Banerji, Srijeet & Banerjee Gangadhar
639. Infertility in Practice / Balen
640. Innovations in Food Packaging / Han, Jung H.
641. Innovative Concepts of Feeding Dairy Animals: A Practical Approach / Raj, S.N. & Sehgal, J.P.
642. Innovative Extension Approaches in Technology Transfer / Hansra, B.S.; Ananth, P.N.; Suraj, P.T.; Varghese, John Jo; Prabhukumar, S. & Chandragowda, M.J.
643. Insect Pests of Fruit Crops / Fryer, J.C.F.
644. Insect Pests of Vegetables / Butani, D.K.
645. Insects and Fruits / Butani, D.K.
646. Insects of Stored Products / Rees, David
647. Institutional Finance and Agricultural Development in India / Hati, S.K.
648. Institutional Financing for Agriculture and Rural Development / Mal, Pratap
649. Instructional Technology and Multimedia Production for Agricultural Scientists / Singh, B.B. & Amardeep & Ansari, M.A. & Kamleshwari, V.L.V. & Singh, A.K. (Eds.)
650. Integrated Crop Management in Subtropical Fruits / Tiwari, J.P. & Srivastava, Ranjan (Eds.)
651. Integrated Disease Management and Plant Health / Gupta, V.K. & Sharma, R.C.
652. Integrated Nematode Management in Horticultural Crops / Reddy, P. Parvatha
653. Integrated Pest and Disease Management / Upadhyay, Rajeev K.; Mukerji, K.G.; Chamola B.P. & Dubey, O.P. (Eds.)
654. Intellectual Property Rights and Conservation of Forest Resources / Gupta, Sudhanshu (I.F.S.)
655. Intellectual Property Rights of Farmers / Agarwal, Prem Kumar
656. International Encyclopaedia of Agricultural Engineering; 7 Volumes / Shagufta; Suri, Shalini & Narang, R.K.
657. International Encyclopaedia of Agricultural Geography / Dubey, Manish
658. International Encyclopaedia of Agriculture; 8 Volumes / Shagufta
659. International Encyclopaedia of Dairy Technology and Animal Husbandry; 2 Volumes / Saraswat, P.K.
660. Introduction to Agricultural Biochemistry / Dutcher, Raymond Adams; Jenson, Clifford O. & Althouse, Paul M.
661. An Introduction to Dairy Technology / Tomar, Sandeep
662. Introduction to General and Applied Entomology / Shukla, Abhishek & Saxena, Sushil Kumar
663. Introduction to General and Applied Entomology (3rd Edition) / Awasthi, V.B.
664. Introduction to Study of Soil in Tropical and Sub-tropical Regions / Buringh, P.
665. Introductory Fruit Crops / Sadhu, M.K. & Chattopadhyay, P.K.
666. Introductory Horticulture / Christopher, E.P.
667. Introductory Soil Science / Negi, S.S.
668. Investment Behavior in Indian Sugar Industry: An Economic Study / Suresh, P. Srinivasa
669. Investment Pattern in Agriculture / Nadarajan, S.
670. Irrigated Agriculture / Chatterjee, N.
671. Irrigated Agriculture / Kashyap, Pooja
672. Irrigation Agronomy / Ganesaraja, V.; Paulpandi, V.K.; Balasubramaniam, R.; Grace, T. Myrtle & Balakrishan, K.
673. Irrigation Development and Agrarian Change: A Study in Sindh, Pakistan / Perara, Jayantha
674. Irrigation Development in India / Koli, P.A. & Bodhale, A.C. (Dr.)
675. Irrigation in India's Agricultural Development / Dhawan, B.D.
676. Irrigation Management and Agricultural Development / Prajapati, N.M.
677. Jadi Bution ki Kheti: Labhdayak Mashroom ki Kheti Sahit (in Hindi) / Rawat, S.S.
678. Jatropha Curcus for Biodiesel, Organic Farming and Health: Including Cultivation / Sunder, Shyam
679. Johnson's Gardeners Dictionary and Cultural Instructor / Fraser, J. & Hemsley, A.
680. Krishi Vigyan Kendra: The Capacity Builder of Farmers / Samanta, R.K. & et. al.
681. Laboratory Manual of Fruit and Vegetable Products / Cruess, W.V. & Christie, A.W.
682. Laboratory Techniques in Sericulture / Goel, R.K.
683. Labour Absorption in Agriculture / Reddy, R.
684. Land Degradation and Desertification / Jha, V.C. (Ed.)
685. Land Development Banking With Special Reference to Economic Development in India / Imran (Dr.)
686. Land Lease Market in Agriculture / Murty, C.S.
687. Land Question in India / Murthy, N. Linga; Rani, T. Jyothi & Rajaiah, G. & Narayana, K. Venkat & Ali, Mohd. Iqbal & Reddy, T. Papi (Eds.)
688. Land Reforms and Agriculture Development / Yadav, N.P.
689. Land Reforms and Farm Diversity / Singh, Sita Ram (Dr.)
690. Land Reforms and Human Development / Mishra, G.P. & Diwakar, D.M.
691. Land Reforms in Gujarat / Batra, S.L. & et. al.
692. Land Utilization in the Central Himalaya / Kumar, Kireet; Dhyani, P.P. & Palni, L.M.S. (Eds.)
693. Leafy Vegetables and Mushrooms / Jana, B.L. & Das, P.K.
694. Learning To Share: Experiences and Reflections on Participatory Approaches; Vol.3 / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
695. Learning To Share: Experiences and Reflections on PRA and Other Participatory Approaches; Vol.2 / Mukherjee, Neela & Jayaswal, Meera
696. Livestock Farming / Hegde, Parameshwar
697. Livestock Nutrition: Analytical Techniques / Krishna, Gopal (Dr.)
698. Livestock Production and Rural Development in India / Mishra, Birendra Kumar
699. Livestock Production Management / Ghosh, Bibek
700. Livestock-Crop Production Systems and Livelihood Development / Mishra, R.K.
701. Lower Invertebrate: Non Chordates / Sharma, S.K. (Dr.)
702. Major Issues in Food and Nutrition Science / Lalitha, M.
703. Management of Agricultural Drainage Water Quality / FAO
704. Management of Agricultural Pollution in India / Dhaliwal, G.S. & Kansal, B. (Eds.)
705. Management of Crop Diseases / Agnihotri
706. Management of Horticultural Crops / Simson, Sharon Pastor & Straus, Martha C.
707. Management of Horticultural Crops (2 Parts) / Pradeepkumar, T.; Jyothibhaskar, B. Suma & Satheesen, K.N.
708. Management of Horticulture / Stuckey, H.P.
709. Management of Salt Affected Soils and Waters / Somani, L.L. & Totawat, K.L.
710. Managing Irrigation Projects / Shrivastava, H.S.
711. Mango Cultivation and Marketing in India / Banerjee, G.D. & Banerji, Srijeet
712. The Mango in Indian Life and Culture; 2 Volumes / Nair, P. Thankappan
713. A Manual of Medicinal Trees / Prasad, G.
714. A Manual of Soil Fungi / Gilman, Joseph C.
715. Manual on Soil, Plant and Water Analysis / Singh, Dhyan; Chhonkar, P.K. & Dwivedi, B.S.
716. Marine Fisheries Fish Farming Systems / Sen, Jayendra Kumar
717. Marketing of Agricultural Produce and Rural Develpment; A Geographical Analysis / Shrivastava, V.K. & Chauhan, P.R. (Prof.)
718. Marketing of Agricultural Products / Rao, K.R. Mohana & Saipradad, I.
719. Marketing of Processed Fruit and Vegetable / Choudhury, Monalisa & Barua, Nayan
720. Marketing of Vegetables in India / Varmudy, Vigneshwara
721. Market-Led Extension Dimensions and Tools: Incorporates ICAR Recommended Contents (2nd Edition) / Kaleel, F.M.H.; Krishnankutty, Jayasree & Babu, K. Satheesh (Eds.)
722. Measurement of Job Satisfaction of Dairy Functionaries / Chand, Ram
723. Mechanization of Dryland Agriculture / Mayande, V.M.; Ramakrishna, Y.S.; Thyagaraj, C.R.; Korwar, G.R. & Srinivas, I.
724. Medicinal Plants, Forests and Their Conservation / Bhandari, Ramesh
725. Merging Plant Breeding with Crop Biotechnology / Khan, Yasin Jeshima; Prathima, Srivignesh Sundaresan. P. T.; Nanjundan, J. & Pillai, M. Arumugam
726. Micro Economic Analysis in Agriculture; 2 Volumes / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
727. Microbes and Man / Chandra, S.; Khanna, K.K. & Kehri, H.K.
728. Microbial Inoculants and Biofertilizer Technology / Modi, H.A.
729. Microbial Resources for Crop Improvement / Chakraborty, Bishwanath & Chakraborty, Usha
730. Micro-Irrigation for Cash Crops / Choudhary, M.L. & Kadam, U.S.
731. Milk Processing Technology / Swarup, Abha
732. Milk Products / Harvey, W.M. Clunie & Hill, Harry
733. Minor Fruit Crops of India: Tropical & Subtropical / Mazumdar, Bibhas Chandra
734. Modern Farm Management: Principles and Practice / Boss, Andrew & Pond, George A.
735. Modern Horticultural Crops / Mishra, D.P.
736. Modern Techniques for Food Authentication / Sun, Da Wen (Ed.)
737. Modern Technology of Agro Processing and Agricultural Waste Products / NIIR
738. Modern Technology of Food Processing and Agro Based Industries / NIIR
739. Modern Technology of Milk Processing and Dairy Products / NIIR
740. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Agriculture by A Team of Experts
741. Modern Weed Control / Crafts, A.S.
742. Modernizing Indian Agriculture in 21st Century: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies / Hansra, B.S. with Perumal, G. & Chandrakandan, K. (Eds.)
743. Molecular Basis of Cytoplasmic Male Sterility in Crop Plants / Mehetre, S.S.
744. Moth Bean in India / Kumar, D. & et. al.
745. Muga Culture / Singh, Ravindra Nath; Bajpeyi, Chandra Mouly; Tikader & Saratchandra, Beera (Drs.)
746. Mulberry Crop Protection: Concepts and Approaches / Singh, Tribhuwan & Singh, Pramod Kumar
747. Multicultural Broadcasting: Myths Reality and Concepts / Chakravarthy, Jagadish
748. Mushrooming of Mushrooms / Jha, M.N. & Dayaram
749. Mushrooms and Truffles: Botany, Cultivation and Utilization / Singer, R.
750. Mycotoxins in Fruits and Vegetables / Golan, Rivka Barkai & Paster, Nachman (Eds.)
751. Myrica Esculenta Box Myrtle Kaiphal: A Promising Under Exploited Tree Crop of the Himalaya / Dhyani, P.P. & Dhar, U.
752. Natural, Organic, Biological, Ecological and Biodynamic Farming / Gupta, D.K.; Somani, L.L.; Maloo, S.R. & Tivari, V.N.
753. Neem for Organic Farming and Health / Sunder, Shyam
754. Neem in Sustainable Agriculture / Narwal, S.S.; Tauro, Patric & Bisla, S.S.
755. Nematode Control in Crops / Alam, Mashkoor M.
756. Nematode Disease in Plants / Trivedi, P.C.
757. New Dimensions in Agricultural Geography; 8 Volumes / Mohammad, Noor (Ed.)
758. New Dimensions of Agricultural Marketing / Khurana, Mahesh
759. New Horizones of Animal Husbandry and Allied Sciences; 3 Volumes / Pushpesh, J.
760. New Technology and Agrarian Change / Sabharwal, Desraj
761. New Vistas of Organic Farming / Joshi, Mukund
762. The Next Green Revolution: Essential Steps to a Healthy Sustainable Agriculture / Horne, James E. & McDermott, Maura
763. Nursery and Landscaping / De, L.C.
764. Nursery and Plantation Notes for Bengal / Homfray, C.K.
765. Nutri Horticulture / Peter, K.V. (Ed.)
766. Objective Agricultural Economics: For JRF, SRF, ARS, NET, SET, Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations, 3rd Revised Edition / Kumar, K. Nirmal Ravi
767. Objective Agricultural Entomology: For JRF, SRF, ARS, NET, Ph.D., Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations / Bagde, A.S.; Powar, H.H. & Pashte, V.V.
768. Objective Agronomy: For SAUs Entrance, JRF, SRF, ARS, ICAR-NET, Ph.D Civil Services and other Competitive Examination / Singh, B.B.
769. Objective Botany: Question Bank for Civil Service Examinations, NET, SET, Ph.D. and Allied Examinations / Pullaiah, T.
770. Objective Food Science and Technology / Mudgil, Deepak & Mudgil, S.B.
771. Objective Food Technology: Question Bank with Ready Reference for Students, Teachers and Researchers for Civil Service Examinations (State and Central) NET, SET, GATE, Ph.D. and Allied Examinations / Kethavathu, Murali Naik & Balfour, Deepika
772. Observationum Botanicarum Part I-IV / Jacquin, N.J.
773. Oilseeds in India: An Overview / Lal, Chhotey & Nath, Vishwa
774. Oilseeds: Genome Mapping and Molecular Breeding in Plants / Kole, Chittaranjan
775. The Onion / Kumar, N.K. Krishna; Jai Gopal & V.A. Parthasarthy
776. The Open Road: The Global Journey of the Fourteenth Dalai Lama / Iyer, Pico
777. Orchard Irrigation and Soil Management Practices / Mazumdar, Bibhas Chandra
778. Orchids: Conservation, Culture, Farming and Trade / Hegde, S.N. (Ed.)
779. Orgaic Reaction Mechanism and Applications / Siddiqui, Zeba N.
780. Organic Agriculture / Tarafdar, J.C.; Tripathi, K.P. & Kumar, Mahesh
781. Organic Agriculture Development in India / Gupta, Mukesh
782. Organic Dairying and Integrated Agriculture / Jennings, Robert
783. Organic Farming / Gopinath, K.A. & Ramanjaneyulu, A.V.
784. Organic Farming / Singh, Archana
785. Organic Farming / Suri, Shalini
786. Organic Farming / Veeresh, G.K.
787. Organic Farming and Mycorrhizae in Agriculture / Trivedi, Pravin Chandra (Ed.)
788. Organic Farming and Sustainable Agriculture / Gupta, Hari Mohan (Ed.)
789. Organic Farming for Business / Natarajan, T.
790. Organic Farming for Sustainability / Kaur Jaswinder & Kalra, Rajinder Kaur
791. Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture / Dahama, A.K.
792. Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture / Trivedi, P.C.
793. Organic Farming for Sustainable Horticulture / Pawar, R.K.
794. Organic Farming in India: Problems and Prospects / Thapa, U. & Tripathy, P.
795. Organic Farming: Biocontrol and Biopesticide Technology / Bhattacharyya, P. & Purohit, S.S.
796. Organic Farming: Components and Management / Gehlot, D.
797. Organic Farming: For Sustainable Horticulture / Reddy, P. Parvatha
798. Organic Farming: Principles, Prospects and Problems / Deshmukh, S.N.
799. Organic Farming: Standards, Accreditation, Certification and Inspection / Gehlot, Dushyent
800. Organic Farming: Theory and Practice / Palaniappan, S.P. & Annadurai, K.
801. Organic Food Production in India / Arora, Chandrelekha
802. Organic Spice / Pandey, Sulekha
803. Organic Vegetable Production / Gupta, S.K.
804. Outlines of Agricultural Entomology / Evans, J.W. & Imms, A.D.
805. Outlines of Food Technology / Vonloesecke, Harry W.
806. Outlines of Fungi and Plant Diseases / Bannett, F.T.
807. Outlook of the North East India: An Agricultural Perspective / Datta, Kamal Kumar & Mandal, Subhasis
808. Papaya / Ram, Mansha
809. Participatory Irrigation Management: Evolution, Perception and Impact / Narayanamoorthy, A. & Kalamkar, S.S.
810. Participatory Learning and Action: Monitoring and Evaluation and Participatory Monitring and Evaluation / Mukherjee, Amitava
811. Participatory Learning and Action: With 100 Field Methods / Mukherjee, Neela
812. Participatory Rural Appraisal in Agriculture and Animal Husbandry: A Training Manual / Jamal, Shagufta & Arya, H.P.S.
813. Participatory Rural Appraisal: Methods and Applications in Rural Planning / Mukherjee, Amitava
814. Peasant Agriculture and Share Tenancy in Orissa / Swain, Mamata
815. Peasants and Workers in Nepal / Seddon, D. & et. al.
816. Performance of Himachal Agriculture / Singh, B.P.
817. Periodic Markets and Agricultural Development (Geographical Study of Indo-Nepal Border) / Shrivastava, V.K. (Prof.)
818. Perspectives in Agroecosystem / Kumar, Arvind
819. Perspectives on Gandhian Thought / Kumar, Sanjay
820. Perspectives on Indian Agricultural Development / Banerjee, G.D. & Benerji, Srijeet
821. Perspectives on the Micronutrient Nutrition of Crops / Singh, Kalyan; Mori, Satoshi & Welch, Ross. M.
822. Pest and Blights of the Tea Plants / Watt, Sir George
823. Pest Management in Horticulture Crops / Verma, L.R.; Verma, A.R. & Gautam, C.D.
824. Pesticides / Gupta, Rajesh C. (Dr.)
825. Pesticides and Non-Pesticides Management / Singh, Shashi Prakash
826. Pesticides in Food: Issues and Prespectives / Chakraborty, Amrita
827. Pests and Diseases of Mulberry and their Management / Khan, M.A.; Dhar, Anil; Zeya, S.B. & Trag, A.R.
828. Pests of Ornamental Plants / Sathe, T.V.
829. Phal Phool Utpadan Prodhyogiki (in Hindi) / Chandola, Rajeshwari Prasad
830. Photosynthesis: Overviews on Recent Progress and Future Perspecti / Itoh, Shigeru; Mohanty, Prasanna & Guruprasad, K.N. (Eds.)
831. Physiological and Biotechological Manipulations for Enhancing Plant Productivity / Chaturvedi, G.S. & Ram, P.C.
832. Physiological Basis of Crop Production and Improvement / Chaturvedi, G.S.; Ram, P.C & Singh, A.K.
833. Phytochemical Techniques / Suri, Nitin
834. Phytohormones in Crop Productivity Under Difference Environments / Khan, Nafees A. & Samiullah
835. Phytonematology / Dasgupta, Mrinal Kanti
836. Phytonematology in India / Trivedi, P.C.
837. Pioneers in Scientific Discoveries / Krishnamurthy, K.
838. Planning for Sustainability in Irrigation / Hooja, R. & et. al.
839. Plant Analysis Research Methods / Narwal, S.S.; Sangwan, O.P. & Dhankhar, O.P. (Eds.)
840. Plant Biochemistry / Dey, Prakash M. & Harborne, J.B. (Eds.)
841. Plant Breeding and Hybrid Seed Production / Krishnan, Murli
842. Plant Compost-Manure and Agro-Chemicals Analysis: A Laboratory Manual; 2 Volumes / Behera, P.K.
843. Plant Nematode Management / Trivedi, P.C.
844. Plant Nematology: Cyst and Root Knot Nematodes / Kaushal, K.K.
845. Plant Nursery Management: How to Start and Operate a Plant Nursery / Ray, P.K.
846. Plant Physiology / Das, Susheela M. & Bhardwaj, Abha
847. Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology in New Millennium / Hemantaranjan, A.
848. Plant Protection Practices in Organic Farming / Sharma, Ajay & Chandel, Rajeshwar S. (Eds.)
849. Plant Science for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development / Bhale, U.N. & Sawant, V.S.
850. Plant Virus and Virus Diseases in Indian Subcontinent / Nautiyal, K.P.
851. Plant Viruses and Virus Diseases / Bawden, F.C.
852. Plantation Crops / Peter, K.V.
853. Plants and Vitamins / Schopfer, W.H. & Noecker, N.L.
854. The Plants Poisonous to Livestock / Long, Harold C.
855. Poisonous Plants / Long, H.C.
856. Poisonous Plants of All Countries / Smith, A.B.
857. Poisonous Plants to Livestock / Long, H.C.
858. Poisons in Our Food: Links Between Pesticides and Diseases / Shiva, Vandana; Shiva, Mira & Singh, Vaibhav (Drs.)
859. Policy and Practice in the Management of Tropical Watersheds / Pereira, H.C.
860. Post Harvest Biotechnology of Horticultural Crops / Ponnuswami, V. & et. al.
861. Post Harvest Engineering / Shagufta
862. Post Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Sudheer, K.P. & Indira, V.
863. Post Harvest Technology of Vegetables, 2nd Edition / Kalia, Manoranjan
864. Post Harvesting Engineering / Singh, D.K.
865. Postharvest Management and Processing Technology: Cereals, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fruits and Vegetables / Chavan, U.D. & Pawar, V.D.
866. Postharvest Management and Value Addition / Goel, Ashwani Kumar [Ed.]
867. Postharvest Management and Value Addition of Underutilised Fruit Crops / Singh, Amit Kumar; Chaurasiya, Arvind Kumar & Singh, Awani Kumar (Drs.)
868. Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Sharma, S.K. & Nautiyal, M.C.
869. Post-Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops / Simson, Sharon Pastor & Straus, Martha C.
870. Potato and Potato Products Cultivation, Seed Production, Manuring, Harvesting, Organic Farming, Storage and Processing / NPCS Board Of Consultants & Engineers
871. Poultry Farming and Keeping / Owen, W. Powell
872. Poultry Keeping in India: A Practical Book on the Treatment of Fowls Including the Diagnosis and Treatment (8th Edition) / Slater, A.E.
873. Poultry Management / Prasad, Rajeshwar
874. Poultry Meat Processing and Quality / Mead, G. (Ed.)
875. Poultry Meat Science: Poultry Science Symposium Series Volume Twenty-five / Richardson, R.I. & Mead, G.C. (Eds.)
876. Poultry Science / Rao, V. Rama
877. The Poultry Science: The Selection Rearing and General Treatment of Poultry / Elye, L.C.R. Norris
878. Practical Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science / Singh, L.
879. Practical Manual on Crop Production / Yakadri, M.
880. Preharvest and Postharvest Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions / Beier, Ross C. & et. al.
881. Preservation of Fruit and Vegetable Products / Srivastava, R.P.
882. Principles and Practice of Soil Science / Dutta, Naren Kr.
883. Principles and Practices of Seed Storage / Justice, O.L. & Bass, L.N.
884. Principles of Agricultural Economics / Sundar, I
885. Principles of Agricultural Marketing / Kulshrestha, S.R.
886. Principles of Animal Taxonomy / Simpson, G.G.
887. Principles of Fruit Preservation / Morris, Thomas Norman
888. Priorities of Research for Development of Arid Regions / Verma, S.K.; Nahar, N.M.; Bhansali, R. Raj; Jindal, S.K. & Satya Vir
889. Problems & Progress of Wheat Pathology in South Asia / Joshi, L.M.; Singh, D.A. & Srivastava, K.D.
890. Problems and Prospects of Technological Changes on Agricultural Productivity / Bhakta, Ravi Shankar
891. Problems of Agricultural Growth in India / Dubey, Manish
892. Proceedings on Biodiversity Depletion: Causes, Consequences and Solutions / Meena, K.L.
893. Processing of Fruits and Vegetables for Value Addition / Sethi, Vijay; Sethi, Shruti; Deka, Bidyut C. & Meena, Y.R.
894. Production and Management of Rainfed Fruit Crops / Sontakke, Mallikarjun Babarao (Ed.)
895. Production and Marketing of Horticultural Crops in North East India / Ozukum, Sashimatsung
896. Production and Processing of Oilseeds / Pant, A.C. (Dr.)
897. Production Management of Spices / Singh, S.P.
898. Production Management of Underutilized Vegetables / Singh, D.N. & Singh, S.P.
899. Production Processing and Marketing of Milk and Milk Products / Pandey, Rajendra Kumar
900. Production Technology and Management of Agroforestry Models / Chauhan, Sanjeev K.; Gill, S.S.; Khajuria, H.N. & Chauhan, Rajni
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)